Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alaska Democrat leading House race against Sarah Palin

Miss "I Can See Russia From My House" abandoned Alaska to make it look stupid on a national platform. Mary Peltola can actually be a voice for the native communities of Alaska, who make up a large portion of the Alaskan population. I hope Palin gets her ass handed to her.

This is also the third special election post-Dobbs where Democrats have outperformed expectations in MAGA districts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2022 12:21 AM

Go Mary.

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2022 8:43 PM

The Cunt Palin is already releasing statements to the media essentially saying "The ballot was confusing, and many Alaskans are telling me they didn't know WHO they were really voting for!"

This is her way of saying "Any election I don't win is obviously a stolen one!"

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2022 9:06 PM

Um, Sarah, not every voter in Alaska is just not that into you, you better grow up and Smell the baked Alaska, gurl...

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2022 9:11 PM

Even in you lose, Sarah, just keep in mind you set a precedent for assholes and cunts like yourself to try to enter politics, like Boebert and Greene.

For those two alone, you should be shot.

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2022 9:22 PM

Peltola is awesome, based on everything I've read about her.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2022 9:32 PM

R2 - another way of looking at it is that Palin is saying, "Alaskans are stupid and don't know how to read."

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2022 9:36 PM

It's really nervy to not bother finishing your term as governor and then ask people for their votes again.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2022 9:49 PM

[quote] It's really nervy to not bother finishing your term as governor and then ask people for their votes again.

Absolutely. It’s foul. She’s foul and should never be affiliated with public office again.

PS: Heard her in-laws we’re having an election party for the opposition candidate.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2022 9:51 PM

If you're that thirsty, Sarah, I have a suggestion: OnlyFans. Being a cunt may actually work to your advantage there.

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2022 9:55 PM

She’s such trash. Most of Alaska hates the Palins.

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2022 12:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!