Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OJ Simpson- “I avoid LA out of fear of running into the person who murdered my wife!!!”

Well, there are A LOT of mirrors in Los Angeles that he could stumble into, so I sorta understand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2022 7:58 PM

So brave of him. To have such discipline. Too bad he didn't show up the night of the m7rders. He could have tackled the assailant(s).

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2022 11:57 PM

Good that he’s in character. Unlike all the negativity he’s shown over the years to the Goldman family, whose loved one may have heroically tried to protect OJ’s beloved Nicole from her unknown assailant(s).

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2022 12:19 AM

I completely believe that OJ’s son did it. That’s one of my conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2022 12:31 AM

Occam's razor says otherwise, r3

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2022 7:42 PM

Explain ^.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2022 7:46 PM

For starters, r5, OJ had a long history of domestic violence against Nicole. Thus, he was more likely to eventually kill her than someone who didn't have that history.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2022 7:48 PM

What, r1, we can’t say murder anymore on this effeminate website??

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2022 7:50 PM

That’s true R6, but I still am not convinced. I really believe his son did it. You make a great point, and I knew about the domestic abuse, but I’m not convinced.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2022 7:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!