Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tommy Dorfman Engaged to a Woman!

The actor also revealed she was initially "really scared to admit" she was attracted to women because she had what she described as safe, strong relationships with all the women in her life who previously saw her as a gay man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213March 11, 2023 9:58 AM

So he's not gay. Just another autogynephile pretending he had gender dysmorphia.

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2022 10:17 PM

Straight guy fancies a female. So far so heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2022 10:22 PM

Does he still have his dick? Does it have a weird mushroom head like those monstrous nipples?

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2022 10:25 PM

Exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2022 10:26 PM

I would imagine that the "woman" in question is actually a trans woman, i.e. a man, albeit (in this case) a very effeminate one.

by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2022 10:55 PM

Up your dirt road, buddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2022 11:07 PM

I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2022 11:28 PM

So he's just another attention-whoring straight person who wanted to be special.

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2022 11:53 PM

But wait, wasn't he in a relationship with a man? Wouldn't that make him bisexual at the very least? Or am I wrong about both things?

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2022 12:12 AM

[quote]I would imagine that the "woman" in question is actually a trans woman, i.e. a man, albeit (in this case) a very effeminate one.

An article from the other thread refers to Dorfman's fiancee as a "cis lesbian."

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2022 12:14 AM

R10 Of course he is with a real woman, do transbians ever date each other? Come on!

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2022 12:16 AM

TRANNIES!

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2022 12:17 AM

Ah, thanks, R10.

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2022 12:20 AM

Groundbreaking. Also, he makes for one ugly chick.

by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2022 12:22 AM

Xir sounds exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2022 12:22 AM

Enjoy my burgeoning breasts, gays!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2022 12:25 AM

I'm assuming the estrogen had killed her sex drive and the relationship is purely emotional...

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2022 12:25 AM

R17 [quote] I'm assuming the estrogen had killed her sex drive and the relationship is purely emotional...

FIFY I'm assuming the estrogen has killed his sex drive and the relationship is purely for attention...

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2022 12:28 AM

R8, you think this person is straight....lol

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2022 12:29 AM

I doubt his ex husband cares much, he's probably relieved that he can go back to fucking actual guys now. Chalk it up to life experience, we've all crossed paths with crazy in our lives.

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2022 12:29 AM

I'm sure it's another tranny.

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2022 12:33 AM

How long till he is identifying as a straight man?

Looking at his Wiki bio, he seems very gay. It's like Tommy took the longest and most complicated route to bearding.

He's 30. His career doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Maybe he thought this would help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2022 12:40 AM

Whatever.

If he has/has a dick, did the pic/video ever leak.

He was a cute twink at some point .

Even Jacob E. Got to sample it.

by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2022 12:44 AM

^err has/had

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2022 12:52 AM

Loons gonna loon.

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2022 12:57 AM

He looks more masculine as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2022 12:59 AM

Revolting

by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2022 12:59 AM

But not necessarily swords, r20.

by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2022 1:01 AM

W&W, r26.

by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2022 1:02 AM

Me thinks xir is balding, hence the need for this elaborate finesse.

by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2022 1:03 AM

He really does R26, those hulking bro-lic shoulders and chest. That looks like someone who would scare anyone in the ladies' room.

by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2022 1:09 AM

So he was a fake gay all the time...

Also, you guys need to put an end on the idea that feminine men can't be attracted to women or can be pussy chasers.

by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2022 1:19 AM

My what a handsome woman.

by Anonymousreply 33August 18, 2022 1:20 AM

He’s not having sex with the frau?

So who’s he bottoming for these days?

by Anonymousreply 34August 18, 2022 1:22 AM

[quote]So he was a fake gay all the time...

No. He's a self-loathing gay who is now going to start bearding with a woman. Under the pretense of "I was really trans all along and just confused about everything." Which of course is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 35August 18, 2022 1:23 AM

R35 It can be too, I forgot that gay men who transition have a huge degree of self-loathing/internalized homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 36August 18, 2022 1:29 AM

I don’t understand

by Anonymousreply 37August 18, 2022 1:30 AM

Agree, R35.

There was a minor celebrity couple composed of a trans woman and a man who seemed gay. They recently broke up. The guy made statements that made it sound like he might date women going forward.

Just another instance where transgenderism is being used as a get-out-gay card. For both the man who transitions and the man who dates the transitioner.

by Anonymousreply 38August 18, 2022 1:31 AM

Why hasn't he changed his name to Tommy Dorfwoman?

by Anonymousreply 39August 18, 2022 5:50 AM

Sir, it's not that odd for you to be with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 40August 18, 2022 5:51 AM

And I'm sure this thread will be nuked momentarily as happens when it's pointed out what someone's bio sex is.

by Anonymousreply 41August 18, 2022 5:52 AM

I thought Tommy would wife up Lucas Hedges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 18, 2022 6:09 AM

Trans-lesbians are the new ex-gay.

by Anonymousreply 43August 18, 2022 6:19 AM

Anecdotally, it seems that the hormones taken during transition do appear to have some capability to change orientation. I've heard of transmen suddenly becoming attracted to men after years of dating women.

by Anonymousreply 44August 18, 2022 6:29 AM

Dorfman can't just live her life without the DL anti-trans peanut gallery chiming in.

Me thinks y'all protest too much. Triggered much?

by Anonymousreply 45August 18, 2022 6:33 AM

He'll never be a woman and neither will you, but go dilate some.

by Anonymousreply 46August 18, 2022 6:37 AM

I've heard that too R44, lots of time, but I think it's just something testosterone does. I always hear it in regards to trans men. The trans women already are "lesbians" and attracted to the opposite sex.

by Anonymousreply 47August 18, 2022 6:40 AM

I think his new "wife" is another tranny because he said "she" is "a gay girl" who knew how to give him his estrogen shots because she had experience with it. So, unless it's a nurse, it's another tranny.

by Anonymousreply 48August 18, 2022 7:14 AM

Well then I guess you guys were right the first time, just a gay dude.

by Anonymousreply 49August 18, 2022 7:15 AM

R35 No he's fake gay aka bisexual. Suprise, suprise.

by Anonymousreply 50August 18, 2022 7:19 AM

He was never gay. He is actually quite homophobic in real life.

by Anonymousreply 51August 18, 2022 7:25 AM

He's not bisexual, he's a trender. He would never get in bed with a woman as a man because that would be démodé. Now that he's a woman, though? That makes him a bi girl, it's chic and modern, unlike being a man who sleeps with women or a woman who sleeps with men.

by Anonymousreply 52August 18, 2022 7:26 AM

this guy is such a retard.

by Anonymousreply 53August 18, 2022 7:32 AM

Please be one of the Willis sisters PLEASE

by Anonymousreply 54August 18, 2022 7:39 AM

Oy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 18, 2022 7:43 AM

He was gay until the college is over.

by Anonymousreply 56August 18, 2022 9:01 AM

[quote]An article from the other thread refers to Dorfman's fiancee as a "cis lesbian."

Lesbian my ass.

by Anonymousreply 57August 18, 2022 9:03 AM

[quote]“Can someone tell me how I went from being a straight boy to a gay boy to a non binary person to a trans straight woman (I thought) to, I guess I am a trans lesbian?” - Tommy Dorfman

Attention.

by Anonymousreply 58August 18, 2022 9:14 AM

[quote] a TikTok video documenting her [bold]fluid sexuality[/bold], in which she said that she 'went [bold]from being a straight boy to a gay boy to a non-binary person to a trans straight woman — I thought — to I guess I am a trans lesbian[/bold].' .... [quote] Tommy admitted that she 'knew I was interested in women in a way that I [bold]hadn’t really been aware of[/bold] since high school,'

Hopeful success story for countless homophobic parents/family with unwanted gay sons.

by Anonymousreply 59August 18, 2022 9:15 AM

R59 Trans away the gay, hooray!

by Anonymousreply 60August 18, 2022 9:19 AM

Oh we already know, R59, we nipped Jaron's queeny shit in the bud when he was 3! Now we only need to worry about his cholestrol and obesity, but at least he's not gay!

by Anonymousreply 61August 18, 2022 9:20 AM

[quote]Anecdotally, it seems that the hormones taken during transition do appear to have some capability to change orientation. I've heard of transmen suddenly becoming attracted to men after years of dating women.

I have read about it on DL, how the testosterone changes sexual orientation of trans men, who have previously been lesbians. And that they get horny and become attracted to men. At first I was puzzled, but then, thinking about it, it does make logic. Cause, it didn't really change their orientation, it just pulled out the pure and raw part of their sexuality. Because all these straight men have high levels of testosterone yet don't desire men. And if you would give a straight men with low T the supplements, his sex drive will increase, but he would still desire women and won 't starTt chasing dick .

What I believe is that these girls have always been attracted to men, they were at least bisexual, but they had low sex drive and they could repress it and concentrate on the romantic and emotional aspect of relationship with women. When they become horny due to high testosterone level, they need a man.

I have a theory, which is not politically correct, that pure female homosexuality is rather rare in women. It is more emotional than sexual attraction. Many of them have hang ups with sex or emotional problems with men or just could not connect with a man the way they do with a woman. Or prefer women esthetically. And their relationships are more based on emotional connection than lust. I might be wrong, but I believe that many lesbians are women with low sex drive. So, when the sex drive is stimulated, it is hard to repress the sexual desire.

by Anonymousreply 62August 18, 2022 9:49 AM

They fucking?

Thought not.

by Anonymousreply 63August 18, 2022 10:06 AM

R62 Yes, I think these women have always attracted to men before, because if the T really change their orientation, would be no "post-op" trans identified females with other females.

by Anonymousreply 64August 18, 2022 10:08 AM

He has the supple curves and delicate femininity of Marlon Wayans in White Chicks.

by Anonymousreply 65August 18, 2022 10:22 AM

And all the gym bros on roids would become gay R64.

by Anonymousreply 66August 18, 2022 10:23 AM

Maybe the malleable sexuality of the young women who are doing this can be explained by the fact that they tend to be doing it because they have (frankly) a lot of issues and a complicated relationship to their sexuality, whereas sexual pleasure is often the whole point for the blokes and hormones won't change that. I know this doesn't explain Dorfman.

by Anonymousreply 67August 18, 2022 10:35 AM

[quote]The actor also revealed she was initially "really scared to admit" she was attracted to women because she had what she described as safe, strong relationships with all the women in her life who previously saw her as a gay man.

So, they were the creeper who were peeping in their female friends' panties on pretense they were a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 68August 18, 2022 10:35 AM

Does she live in NYC? I think I encountered her in real life. To her credit she did not identify as a famous person but on the other hand was boundary crossing in talking about her sex life and too explicitly.

I would say bisexual. Starting out straight, very gay active for a period, now back to straight. Sexually fluid is not an inaccurate description. Much of it connected to her self admitted years of alcohol and drug abuse. I wish her well but she seems genuinely unstable. I thought this person is going to take a long time to figure out who they really are.

by Anonymousreply 69August 18, 2022 10:48 AM

He/she looks like the dozens upon dozens of womyn I encounter on the subway daily, on my way to work or back home.

Yesterday, I saw one wearing a very tasteful, yet silly tennis ensemble.

Silly, because for sure, zhe doesn’t belong to any country club, nor is zhe taking tennis lessons, as I saw zero rackets, or tennis ballz.

But let’s give it up to zthem! Zthey can whip up a fantastic outfit for any occasion, like nobody’s zbusiness!

I love creativity.

by Anonymousreply 70August 18, 2022 10:48 AM

There may not have been any tennis ballz but an itty-bitty tennis skirt combined with time-honored subway spreading no doubt gave you a good view of some other balls.

by Anonymousreply 71August 18, 2022 10:55 AM

R67 Women really have a complicated relationship to their sexuality, and straight women just as well. Women can really lie to themselves and repress and neglect their true desires. Straight women also end and stay in relationships and marriages with men to whom they aren't really attracted. And unnaturally have the sex with the same guy all their life, sometimes from their 20th until the end of time, so no wonder they lose interest. And having the lower sex drive they can do it and remain relatively sane, while you see what happens to closet cases and incels who repress their sexual needs.

I don't say it in judgmental way, because society does everything to fuck them up. Though in western society they are not genitally mutilated to prevent them from feeling sexual pleasure or put under tents and locked in house to avoid male gaze, they do get brainwashed. Even women are not prone to outrageous promiscuity like gay men, they are not allowed even to some healthy exploration of pleasure particularly when they reach certain age.

by Anonymousreply 72August 18, 2022 10:59 AM

Gigi Gorgeous another tranny is a similar case to him, started as a gay man dating other men, then bisexual and now "pansexual" in a hetero relationship dating a trans identified female.

by Anonymousreply 73August 18, 2022 10:59 AM

Bitch thinks injecting estrogen shots in his body and dressing as a woman makes him one. Yes I use the word "him" . Trans women are nothing more than men who are obsessed cosplaying as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 74August 18, 2022 11:02 AM

R73 My head is aching, can not catch it all.

by Anonymousreply 75August 18, 2022 11:03 AM

Is his fiancé rich?

by Anonymousreply 76August 18, 2022 11:06 AM

R74100% This, It's because of this we are in the mess that we are now.

Validating delusions and a regressive ideology is pretty dangerous, we shouldn't validate these people in any way.

by Anonymousreply 77August 18, 2022 11:07 AM

Well, R77. SING OUT, ROSE, SING OUT!

by Anonymousreply 78August 18, 2022 11:09 AM

Clicked on his Instagram and it screams narcissist (not that this is uncommon for instagram admittedly).

by Anonymousreply 79August 18, 2022 11:11 AM

Is the lucky lady's photo in his Instagram too?

by Anonymousreply 80August 18, 2022 11:32 AM

Why didn't it change its name?

by Anonymousreply 81August 18, 2022 11:34 AM

mentally deranged man

by Anonymousreply 82August 18, 2022 11:37 AM

Looks a bit like Alexander Skarsgard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83August 18, 2022 11:37 AM

[quote]Why didn't it change its name?

He was named after his uncle and wanted to continue using it.

by Anonymousreply 84August 18, 2022 11:47 AM

[quote]To her credit she did not identify as a famous person

Don’t you need to be famous to identify as a famous person?

by Anonymousreply 85August 18, 2022 12:05 PM

The idea that lesbians have low sex drives is off-base for many younger women, a group Dorfman's fiancee presumably belongs to. My guess is Dorfman's either sleeping with the fiancee or, if this is more of a friends-getting-married situation, they're both free to sleep with whoever they want.

People doubted Gigi Gorgeous and Nats Getty were fucking and not only do they have a sexual relationship, they were at one point trying very hard (and unsuccessfully) to conceive without medical treatments. For Dorfman, this is partially about validation (being accepted by a "cis" partner who only dates other women is the ultimate validation), and she said as much in one of the articles about the engagement. It's not a good reason to get married, as she'll eventually learn the hard way.

by Anonymousreply 86August 18, 2022 12:17 PM

A cis-woman lesbian cannot fuck a baby into Tommy. If Tommy uses his shenis to fuck a baby into the cis-woman, is Tommy still a woman? Is the lesbian still a lesbian? Tune in tomorrow to As the Gender Fuck World Turns.

by Anonymousreply 87August 18, 2022 12:22 PM

R16 that’s no Lauren Pazienza

by Anonymousreply 88August 18, 2022 12:39 PM

This is beginning to sound like the plot of Victor/Victoria!

by Anonymousreply 89August 18, 2022 12:43 PM

[quote]If Tommy uses his shenis to fuck a baby into the cis-woman, is Tommy still a woman? Is the lesbian still a lesbian? Tune in tomorrow to As the Gender Fuck World Turns.

Gigi Gorgeous spoke about some of this in a YouTube video about fertility matters that only heightened my confusion. My main takeaway was that it's never going to make much sense to me because, at the end of the day, it's still confusing at times to them.

by Anonymousreply 90August 18, 2022 12:46 PM

Silly boy with boobies.

by Anonymousreply 91August 18, 2022 12:48 PM

Lucas Hedges must be devastated.

by Anonymousreply 92August 18, 2022 12:50 PM

[quote]The idea that lesbians have low sex drives is off-base for many younger women, a group Dorfman's fiancee presumably belongs to.

Maybe the fiancee has a healthy sex drive, so she has found a girl with a dick.

by Anonymousreply 93August 18, 2022 12:50 PM

Poor Lucas, who is his girlfriend now R92?

by Anonymousreply 94August 18, 2022 12:53 PM

Is a Hers and Hers gift still appropriate in this situation?

by Anonymousreply 95August 18, 2022 12:54 PM

R94 Little Lucas, alone at last.

by Anonymousreply 96August 18, 2022 12:57 PM

r87 Yes. If you question this, you are another "rightwing gender fetishist fascist".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 18, 2022 12:59 PM

There is no such thing as a "cis woman". There are only women. Or men like Tommy Dorfman who put on dresses believing that doing so "transforms" they into women, but who remain men albeit batshit crazy men.

by Anonymousreply 98August 18, 2022 1:00 PM

I thought that was Rumer Willis with a dye job before I read the caption.

by Anonymousreply 99August 18, 2022 1:00 PM

They are taking a very long and exausting route to be hetero

by Anonymousreply 100August 18, 2022 1:01 PM

He looks very feminine at R22's pic, but in OPs pic he looks very masculine, which is strange because he's putting in the effort to look feminine.

by Anonymousreply 101August 18, 2022 2:07 PM

R35, R38, If it's one thing gay men loathe more than anything is effeminancy in other men, it may not be the PC thing to say but it's the truth when it comes to dating/sex, very very few find feminine men attractive. The idea that we would find a transwoman attractive is really bizarre and sounds like it's from someone who doesn't know much about gay male sexuality. I agree with R32. He was faking being gay so he could get closer to women, might've been bisexual for a while, but whatever he is now he's clearly a creep. He can't be honest with people about who he is, and what a POS for reinforcing the idea that gay men are predators.

by Anonymousreply 102August 18, 2022 2:10 PM

He was using being gay to get closer to women, that's not something actual gay men do, it's typically straight men or bi men what use this tactic.

by Anonymousreply 103August 18, 2022 2:14 PM

[quote]very very few find feminine men attractive

Say it again loud enough for Hollywood writers to hear

by Anonymousreply 104August 18, 2022 2:15 PM

Thank you R98, we don't fucking adopt the nonsensical language of the mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 105August 18, 2022 2:52 PM

So he's a man fucking a lesbian, truly living that trans dream

by Anonymousreply 106August 18, 2022 2:56 PM

[quote] went from being a straight boy

He never stopped. Tommy remained a straight boy with some body dysmorphia issues.

by Anonymousreply 107August 18, 2022 3:17 PM

[quote]Gigi Gorgeous another tranny is a similar case to him, started as a gay man dating other men, then bisexual and now "pansexual" in a hetero relationship dating a trans identified female.

I am sure that the fact that Nat Getty is fabulously wealthy had no bearing on Gigi Gorgeous's interest in this particular trans breast-less female.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108August 18, 2022 3:43 PM

So if any of the women he got close to when he was 'gay' now complain about feeling taken advantage of, will then be accused of being transphobes, or will they be allowed to speak out because it happened before he 'transitioned' (you know, that funny kind of transitioning where you keep your dick)

by Anonymousreply 109August 18, 2022 6:13 PM

So he was a straight guy pretending to be gay all along! I remember he made some sexual "jokes" about Kaia Gerber and these kind of jokes always have some hidden truth in them but whatever,as long as Brandon and Miles keep being gay men this weirdo can do as "she" please

by Anonymousreply 110August 18, 2022 6:27 PM

If he was pretending to be gay he was very dedicated to the ruse as he was married to a man for 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 111August 18, 2022 6:51 PM

R110 I'm different, just by the fact that they both heavily support mutilation and sterilization on children they both can fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 112August 18, 2022 7:44 PM

I don't believe they were "pretending to be gay." I think they are fluid or bisexual. Maybe they are more straight than gay or vice versa, whatever that means. I also think much of this was influenced by heavy drug and alcohol use, and social pressure, namely falling in with gay guys.

I think it will take more time for them to figure this out.

by Anonymousreply 113August 18, 2022 7:52 PM

It's worth remembering that H.G. Tudor, YouTuber who talks about narcissism, claims that narcissists sometimes have no true, intrinsic sexuality but use sex to get whatever it is they need at a given time. It means nothing to them.

by Anonymousreply 114August 18, 2022 8:58 PM

Tommy’s uncertainty regarding her sexuality makes me think she has no business rushing into another marriage. What’s wrong with dating or extending the engagement?

by Anonymousreply 115August 18, 2022 9:03 PM

I feel it's worth reminding people that the big event would caused Tommy to decide he was actually a woman and start to transition is when a straight male friend said Tommy looked silly in men's clothes.

by Anonymousreply 116August 18, 2022 9:22 PM

I think The Who should rework the show Tommy to be all about him and his “journey.”

“That Gay, straight, trans kid sure plays a mean cunnilingus!”

by Anonymousreply 117August 18, 2022 9:45 PM

R69 I believe so. Miss Tommy and I actually have the same alma mater and were students there at the same time (except I was in a graduate program). I am not surprised by the graphic sex talk in public if it was in fact Tommy. Most of these nonbinary/genderfuck people are obsessed with sex to an extreme degree, and get off on being as ostentatious about it as possible. They revel in letting the world know about who they fuck and how they fuck—details that most sane people like to keep relatively private. To me, it just seems to be another form of attention-seeking.

by Anonymousreply 118August 19, 2022 1:22 AM

Engaged less than a year after a divorce? Yep, she's a lesbian all right.

by Anonymousreply 119August 19, 2022 1:24 AM

Gay Tommy when he hung out with his female friends,probably.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 19, 2022 1:34 AM

R116, So if they tell Miss Tommy he looks silly in girl clothes will he go back to being a man? That Met Gala outfit was unfortunate to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 121August 19, 2022 1:38 AM

So he went from gay male to lesbian female? How does that even work?

by Anonymousreply 122August 19, 2022 1:50 AM

STUNNING and BRAVE! BRAVE and STUNNING!

by Anonymousreply 123August 19, 2022 4:49 AM

Let's say that he was a gay man before and now a "trans lesbian"?

So tecnically he is an ex-gay now. Good we don't want him, let the straight/bis take this crazy ass man with them.

by Anonymousreply 124August 19, 2022 6:03 AM

R124 He was never gay. Bisexuality exists.

by Anonymousreply 125August 19, 2022 6:11 AM

R90 WHO? Mf'er? Who cares what a freak was saying to try and explain some mess. I'm not trying to learn.

by Anonymousreply 126August 19, 2022 6:26 AM

So, Tommy's fiancee is no TERF.

by Anonymousreply 127August 19, 2022 9:15 AM

But is she a SCRUB?

by Anonymousreply 128August 19, 2022 9:25 AM

R118, I'm the guy reporting the public engagement. Yeah, it was disturbing. Her whole persona seemed entirely performance and not sincere or "real".

by Anonymousreply 129August 19, 2022 9:29 AM

As I said on some other thread I would rather watch all 3 and half hours of Tarkovsky's Andrei Rublev than lesbian porn, but would gladly see the tape of these two. I am dirty, I know.

by Anonymousreply 130August 19, 2022 9:35 AM

Because Tommy would act all squeamish and demure about being pegged, acting like it’s the first time R130?

by Anonymousreply 131August 19, 2022 9:37 AM

Nah R131, but because someone mentioned she had a big junk.

by Anonymousreply 132August 19, 2022 9:40 AM

Sorry, I meant clit.

by Anonymousreply 133August 19, 2022 9:40 AM

r132 He must be a grower then

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 19, 2022 12:12 PM

So womanly, R134!

by Anonymousreply 135August 19, 2022 12:24 PM

I assumed it was Lucas Hedges, but the article said cis, not sis.

by Anonymousreply 136August 19, 2022 12:25 PM

[quote]Anecdotally, it seems that the hormones taken during transition do appear to have some capability to change orientation. I've heard of transmen suddenly becoming attracted to men after years of dating women.

The trans women quoted in this article seem to have been attracted to women all along and struggling to suppress it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137August 19, 2022 12:27 PM

[quote]R137 Alison says that, once she got testosterone out of her system, she no longer felt like she absolutely had to have sex—or, as she puts it, that "cloud of incessant horniness dissipated."

Once the horniness and sexual desire was taken away Alison could fulfil her dream of becoming a political lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 138August 19, 2022 12:47 PM

Also Alison: "I've noticed that my sexuality is more into ass stuff and dick than most cis dykes are usually into, which can be a bit of a pain," Alison explained, "so being into trans girls makes that work for me."

by Anonymousreply 139August 19, 2022 12:56 PM

Wonder if Alison will ever see the obvious. And of course he has to use the term 'dykes'. I said this on the Ezra thread, and I'll say it again - I'm reminded of the dentist in Seinfeld who converted to Judaism to make Jewish jokes

by Anonymousreply 140August 19, 2022 1:19 PM

Alison, a “cis dyke” into “dick”. So, Alison is another straight woman cosplaying “queer”?

by Anonymousreply 141August 19, 2022 1:56 PM

r141 No, Alison is the 'transwoman' lamenting that lesbians aren't into cock play, so Alison instead plays with other guys cosplaying as women.

by Anonymousreply 142August 19, 2022 2:12 PM

Also, the problem is that lesbians don't have cocks for Alison to play, so Alison prefers transwomen.

by Anonymousreply 143August 19, 2022 2:30 PM

R140 preach! so fucking offensive, you don't get to say dykes, cunt. Exactly like Deb Messing on Seinfeld, and the jews too.

by Anonymousreply 144August 19, 2022 3:00 PM

Seems like he's got a pretty tight marriage with ATTENSHUN already

by Anonymousreply 145August 19, 2022 3:10 PM

We can’t say Jews on this effeminate website?

by Anonymousreply 146August 19, 2022 3:12 PM

He was a likably soft, big-bottomed twink. Oh well, time marches on.

I don't predict much for his future as any kind of artist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 19, 2022 3:15 PM

R146 Deb was the chick on Seinfled that made joo jokes with Dr. Whatley all the time.

by Anonymousreply 148August 19, 2022 3:15 PM

What’s Dorfman’s ethnic background?

Jew?

They love trannies.

by Anonymousreply 149August 19, 2022 3:17 PM

Does Allison have a dick? This thread is unclear

by Anonymousreply 150August 19, 2022 3:18 PM

I can't figure it out either R150, s/he says as a lesbian she likes dick and ass play so I would bet she's a straight girl. Oops, I mean a "queer". She says "dykes" like a little white dude singing along to NWA would say "nigga" so I think she's straight.

by Anonymousreply 151August 19, 2022 3:20 PM

Isn't Alison, you know, how to say and remain politically correct, well...a man?

by Anonymousreply 152August 19, 2022 3:23 PM

That’s what we want to know

by Anonymousreply 153August 19, 2022 3:39 PM

Well like the lesbian sex guide says, some lesbians have dicks and those lesbians should always use birth control, or something.

by Anonymousreply 154August 19, 2022 3:39 PM

Well, I doubt that lesbians with dicks will remain pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 155August 19, 2022 3:42 PM

Sorted.

by Anonymousreply 156August 19, 2022 3:42 PM

This is uncanny: how in the world can someone look so sissy as a boy and so butch as a girl?

by Anonymousreply 157August 19, 2022 3:56 PM

Maybe he's an enby like this kid now claims since people are reading up on him and questioning it. of course the thread is gone though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 19, 2022 3:59 PM

Yea, he maned up overnight with thst estrogen therapy.

by Anonymousreply 159August 19, 2022 4:00 PM

R157, it just shows how wide the gulf is between men and women: as a man (he still is one, of course), he looked decidedly inclined towards the female side of things. Now that he has decided to impersonate a woman, the extent to which he clearly *isn't* one is obvious. It's an interesting phenomenon often seen with "trans women".

It seems less obvious with "trans men", though their neck beards and shortness help us see the truth.

by Anonymousreply 160August 19, 2022 4:02 PM

Butch Assurance

by Anonymousreply 161August 19, 2022 4:05 PM

r157 Because he's dressing as he thinks a stereotypical girl should dress, rather than in a style which suits him pretending to be a girl

by Anonymousreply 162August 19, 2022 4:53 PM

I can see him identifying as a man in 5 years, perhaps a bisexual man or a straight man.

by Anonymousreply 163August 19, 2022 6:15 PM

I think he should star in Tommy Dorfman, Tommy Dorfman a reboot of Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman.

by Anonymousreply 164August 19, 2022 6:19 PM

“In April 2022, Dorfman identified as a lesbian.”

Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 165August 19, 2022 6:21 PM

A nice Jewish boy - er - lady.

by Anonymousreply 166August 19, 2022 6:23 PM

R162 reminds me of this TGirl I see at my local arthouse. She comes with a friend, but her friend just wears casual women's clothes...as you do to a movie theater.

This one dresses like she's going to a nightclub to get fucked, but with bedhead and a 5:00 shadow. It's like her style icon is Ariel Winter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167August 19, 2022 6:24 PM

I will never wrap my head around this but congrats to her or they or it for living they best life.

by Anonymousreply 168August 19, 2022 6:25 PM

I guess transgender people who are gay prove that Trans aren't just self loathing gays. I mean gay in their Trans identity. And I don't mean to be offensive, I understand he's a woman now just trying to explain things.

by Anonymousreply 169August 19, 2022 6:27 PM

His wife likes chicks with dicks. I used to be into that.

by Anonymousreply 170August 19, 2022 6:28 PM

r167 I love how in that series of pics, you can see a different cast member judging her in each one. Lily with the side-eye there

by Anonymousreply 171August 19, 2022 7:15 PM

R167 yeah that's how the TGirl dresses at the movies, only in like 6 inch boots, just rolled out of bed hair, and 5:00 shadow. As you do at...the movie theater.

by Anonymousreply 172August 19, 2022 7:37 PM

R169 It proves nothing of the sort and he’s not a woman and never will be.

by Anonymousreply 173August 19, 2022 7:44 PM

R173, Are you a woman. I mean I guess what your saying. I'm just saying technically he is a gay woman.

by Anonymousreply 174August 19, 2022 11:24 PM

R174, I'm not R173 but I am a woman and that man in a dress is definitely NOT a woman. One way you can tell that is that "he is a gay woman" cannot be a true statement in the real world. It is 100% impossible.

by Anonymousreply 175August 19, 2022 11:50 PM

Fuck off, sir R174, you know he's not a woman and neither are you.

by Anonymousreply 176August 19, 2022 11:52 PM

R176 I didn't say I was so calm the fuck down. I don't see how it's possible for anyone to change their sex but I try to be respectful of Trans. Don't ever come at me that way again bitch.

EVAH.

by Anonymousreply 177August 20, 2022 12:28 AM

Oh excuse me, then have a seat, sir. You just fucking said you know it's impossible, so why do you lie?

by Anonymousreply 178August 20, 2022 12:38 AM

It's not fucking respectful to feed into delusions.

by Anonymousreply 179August 20, 2022 12:38 AM

So far, he has been a gay man, straight woman and now a lesbian. Next, he'll try being a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 180August 20, 2022 8:12 AM

R180 Like I said earlier, more turns then the plot of Victor/Victoria!

by Anonymousreply 181August 20, 2022 8:39 AM

R181, true.

However, it's suspect that he hasn't revealed the identity of the person to whom he is engaged. This is odd for a guy who overshares all the details of his life. So, I do have to wonder whether his woman is a biological female or not.

by Anonymousreply 182August 20, 2022 8:43 AM

I think he needs to join a throuple with a gay man and a lesbian and keep us all guessing and go forward fighting for Trirights Marriage.

by Anonymousreply 183August 20, 2022 8:50 AM

Now a "cis woman/dyke" with a dildo assfucks Tommy?

by Anonymousreply 184August 20, 2022 8:53 AM

R184 You total bottoms can be really nasty to other guys you perceive as bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 185August 20, 2022 9:10 AM

I will never be respectful to a group who act like a deranged homophobic cult.

by Anonymousreply 186August 20, 2022 10:13 AM

It's always the most fucking brolic dudes, with their Some like it hot looking, power forward shoulder having asses trying to cosplay.

by Anonymousreply 187August 20, 2022 3:27 PM

If he finally became a straight dude DL would lust after him.

by Anonymousreply 188August 20, 2022 3:32 PM

Nothing wrong falling in love with someone but this guy has a mess on his mind.

by Anonymousreply 189August 21, 2022 12:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 6, 2022 12:18 PM

All that to look like Rumer Willis

by Anonymousreply 191November 6, 2022 12:42 PM

[quote]Dorfman can't just live her life without the DL anti-trans peanut gallery chiming in.

Since living his life includes rushing to the media to inform the while wide world (including us) on every twist and turn of his sexuality and 'gender identity' and who/what he's fucking right, why deprive him of what he most desperately seeks?

And that is ATTENTION (in any sense, personal and professional) if you haven't figured it out yet.

by Anonymousreply 192November 6, 2022 12:53 PM

Sikes at R158

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 6, 2022 1:27 PM

Dorfman looks too much like Bryan Singer to me to look attractive as any gender.

by Anonymousreply 194November 6, 2022 1:31 PM

When I was way younger I had a manager at work who looked just like he does in OP pic. She was such a cold, robotic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 195November 6, 2022 2:38 PM

What’s Tommy’s ex-husband up to?

by Anonymousreply 196November 6, 2022 2:40 PM

I’m a big deal now. Don’t you forget it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 6, 2022 3:40 PM

They looks like a masculine JLaw.

by Anonymousreply 198November 6, 2022 4:14 PM

It’s getting a tad too complicated for me.

by Anonymousreply 199November 6, 2022 7:59 PM

He's not a lesbian until he has at least 3 broken engagements

by Anonymousreply 200November 6, 2022 8:17 PM

Never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 201November 6, 2022 8:24 PM

What happened to Lucas Hedges and has anyone seen him recently?

by Anonymousreply 202November 7, 2022 5:40 AM

He’s a recovered addict with all the unresolved mental issues that entails.

by Anonymousreply 203November 7, 2022 8:44 AM

R202 He probably goes by Lucy Hedges these days, who knows

by Anonymousreply 204November 7, 2022 10:39 AM

Whoops wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 205November 11, 2022 7:06 AM

Oh, I only I was a lady to seduce this hot straight boy.

by Anonymousreply 206November 11, 2022 7:12 AM

Damn, I was hoping a thread bump was to announce that the great trans genocide of 2022 had claimed another one, bringing the total to one.

by Anonymousreply 207November 11, 2022 8:02 AM

WW R207.

by Anonymousreply 208November 11, 2022 2:14 PM

He was a really hawt seductive straight guy @R147.

by Anonymousreply 209March 11, 2023 8:56 AM

"Xir sounds exhausting."

You sound very MAGA.

by Anonymousreply 210March 11, 2023 8:59 AM

Isn’t trans ideology based on gender and homosexuality based on sex? So if you’re a bio male who lives as a female (gender), if you get involved with a bio female, then you’re straight, right? Sex exists. Or are the trans people trying to make it that sex is a spectrum too?

by Anonymousreply 211March 11, 2023 9:07 AM

"Or are the trans people trying to make it that sex is a spectrum too?"

Because we all think the same? We're like a hive mind?

All individuals are the same in the way that we are all individual and each of us have individual experiences, thoughts, reactions, etc.

Another thing all individuals share is a desire to punch down.

You are getting old person marijuana wisdom right now.

Bow down.

by Anonymousreply 212March 11, 2023 9:15 AM

[quote] Because we all think the same? We're like a hive mind?

Yes, you are. Stop making up an ideology as you go along and get your shit together.

by Anonymousreply 213March 11, 2023 9:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!