Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kim Goldman is in Love with OJ Simpson

From "His Name is Ron" book by the Goldman family:

"During the trial, Simpson sat down at the defense table and placed his huge hands in front of him. Kim stared at his back, willing him to look in her direction, but he would not.

...... After the verdict, Kim walked over to a window and stared out, In the background Kim heard the Brown family chattering. "Do you think he will be able to play golf?" one of them asked. Another chimed in, "Do you think he's going to want to pick up the kids this afternoon?'

Tanya Brown mused, "I wonder who he'll go out to dinner with now?" Kim felt as if she were trapped in a mental ward, and she could not remain silent. She yelled out, quite loudly, "Shut up, Tanya! Who cares who he's going to party with. "

.... During Simpson deposition for the civil trial, I was not able to be present duing every day of the deposition. Fred says, Once, when I had to leave early , we asked if Kim could take my place "'Absolutely not!" was the response; and the door was slammed shut

If she was not to be allowed inside, Kim vowed to haunt the halls. Every day she stood near the closed door, as close as she could get without coming inside. Before and after the sessions, and during breaks, she availed herself of every opportunit to glare at Simpson.

Suddenly she found herself face-to-face with him, so close that she could smell his breath.

He looked her up and down and flashed his insulting half-smile.

"Don't do that!' Kim thundered. Later, Kim moaned, "Of all the things I have longed to say, all I could come up with is, *Don't do that!'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 19, 2022 10:28 AM

With Kim as our only family member in attendance in court during the civil trial, the mind games began in earnest. She described the scene vividly in her journal:

"I stare at him , willing the daggers in my eyes to pierce straight through him. He stares back at me, with a smirking leer on his face. It's become a sick game of one-upmanship.

I heard him whine to a reporter, nodding in my direction, "Look what I have to deal with. She does this 24 hours a day." Then I was confronted by a woman, who is Simpson self proclaimed best friend. She walked over and stood in front of me to block my view. I moved to the left. She followed. I moved to the right. She followed. I tilted my head, as did she. I looked at her and said, "Do you think what you are doing is effective? I could just move around you." And I did.

She turned to me and said, "He is pretty good looking to stare at, isn't he?"

By day's end, Court was adjourned and the room was almost empty. We were still inside, with our attorneys. I happened to turn and see that Simpson was near the closed courtroom door. Kim stared at him, he stared back in our direction with his face contorted into a sneer.

As he opened the door and was confronted by reporters, Fred shouted, 'Don't give me any of your goddamn dirty looks!"

Appearing indignant, Simpson raised his voice to respond, 'I wasn't looking at you. I was looking at your daughter. who was staring at me. She plays staring games."

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2022 3:42 PM

I am driving through a small strip mall in Los Angeles, when the silhouette of a tall black man walks across the parking lot directly in front of my silver Nissan 200SX, my MSNGRON license plate in full view.

I slam on my brakes and put the car in park. I watch his swagger and immediately recognize it. Simpson has a slight dip in his step, as if he is dragging a leg. He complains it is arthritis. I know that walk anywhere.

He has the same height, same build, same hair—same everything.

I sit in my car, gripping the steering wheel, with my foot on the gas, shaking uncontrollably. There is nobody around. I can run him down. This is my moment. I can kill him right here, right now. I feel power, exhilaration, trepidation.

My foot hovers over the pedal, and my knuckles turn white. It’s him. I’m 100 percent sure.

I rev the engine. I can feel the energy in my body. I am sweating. I can do this.

Everything is in slow motion: his pace is sluggish now, giving me plenty of time to calculate my decision. Then everything is racing in my head.

Before I can blink, the man is gone. He disappears behind a shaded door, so I can’t see inside. My heart sinks. I have the chance to avenge Ron’s death and I blow it.

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2022 3:49 PM

I know I was young when the trial happened, but I’ve never witnessed such anger and hostility between groups of people. Strangers would tell me how their families would erupt in nasty debates at holiday dinners over the merits of the case, and friends would end relationships because they couldn’t agree on guilt. Hell, I stopped dating someone because he told me that if he was ever offered a spot in a foursome of golf with Simpson, he’d go. To this day, this is one of my biggest deal breakers. If my potential suitor doesn’t think he is guilty, he’s not getting another date.

.... When it came to If I Did It book, the “kids” were adults now, and they weren’t completely innocent. Sydney and Justin (now in their twenties) are Simpson's staunch supporters. In a deposition with Arnelle Simpson, she revealed that Justin and Sydney knew all about the book, knew all about its contents.

This wasn’t their first time at the Rodeo De’ Simpson.

I hate the word “closure.” I have been listening to people suggest it to me for nineteen years, and I don’t think that they honestly understand what they’re really saying when they use that term. Not even Oprah herself.

“Kim, the country has moved on. When will you find closure, find peace, and move on?”

In my mind, Oprah’s tone was patronizing and condescending, although not too dissimilar to the tone of the other people who have suggested it to me.

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2022 4:05 PM

Oprah publicly humiliated me on national television in 2007, saying “the rest of the country moved on, why haven’t you?” She shunned my father and me for publishing that “abhorrent” book, If I Did It. She accused us of getting blood money.

And when we received money from the publication of the If I Did It book, which we were ordered to publish, people expected that my father and I would donate that income to charity. And why should we have to do that?

people wouldn’t know what to do with me, so they would blurt out supposedly comforting comments.

“Oh, it’s part of God’s plan. Ron is in a better place.”

“Would Ron want you to be sad?”

“Ron is watching over you.”

And most of the time I just wanted to argue, because those comments aren’t comforting to me at all. They make me crazy, and they insinuate that I am abnormal for feeling sad or less than for not believing in God. And how the hell do I know what Ron would want me to do?

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2022 4:11 PM

Whether or not I feel that Simpson has been good or bad since the murders is irrelevant. It’s the sheer fact of knowing he has been able to live his life that pains me.

I have no idea what his existence is like in the wake of all this.

Is he revered as a onetime sports hero? Is he identified as a double murderer? Is he spit on, booed at, screamed at, or gushed over? I have no idea, and it upsets me not to know.

I have this wish that he would be treated like a leper, a pariah in his own neighborhood, and shunned into the admission of his guilt. But I know that he is charismatic, charming, and narcissistic, so would any of it even matter? I am sure he surrounds himself with people who hold him in the highest regard, so they probably stroke his ego and create a safe haven for him to hide. I just don’t know, but I am left to wonder.

The sentencing for Simpson in Vegas was scheduled for December 5, 2008. My dad and I wanted to be there, although we didn’t have a right to be. We would try to get as close as we could. It must have leaked out that my dad and I were en route for the sentencing because as I sat in the airplane waiting for takeoff, on my way to meet my publicist, my dad, Patti, and my stepsister, Lauren, in Vegas, I got the call.

“Kim, it’s Michael. The judge just released a statement that said you and your dad would not be allowed into the courtroom tomorrow, but you’ll have to wait in line like everyone else.”

.....s we sat and waited for the killer to take his seat, I studied the room so that I would be able to remember this day forever. I have spent months in numerous courtrooms (a murder trial, a civil case, divorce proceedings, and bankruptcy court: far too many in my life), and regardless of the city/state or the arm of the law, they all have the same dreary, depressed feeling. The only thing that changes is the layout, where the judge sits, the jury box, the tables where the defense and prosecutor sit, and the door that the inmates come through. Other than that, it’s the same stagnant, familiar feeling.

Suddenly Simpson appeared. He wore a blue jumpsuit, and was shackled and handcuffed. I stared at him, willing him to look back at me. The last time I saw him, he was parading through the halls of a Santa Monica courthouse.

The judge rattled off his numerous sentences so quickly, I couldn’t keep track: minimums, maximums, consecutive, concurrent. It was information overload. I just knew it would be a lot.

The formal proceedings were done, and everyone began to gather their personal things. Simpson hadn’t left the room yet; he was saying good-bye to his family. My dad got up to leave; he didn’t want to watch. But I needed to.

by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2022 4:23 PM

Right around the holidays I made an important purchase. It was a special card with a special message:

Congratulations on your new home. Hope you enjoy your new digs! From the Goldman Family

I sent it off to Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada.

It’s been three years since he has been living in a concrete bedroom. I think about him and what his days must be like.

How does he keep himself busy, or does he?

I think about what his existence must feel like for him.

Is he bored? Does he sleep all day? What does he eat? Do his kids visit?

I’m filled with questions. The ambiguity frustrates me.

I have this fantasy of him, the king of the hill, living among the general population. I envision him: his swagger, his arrogance, his charm, and his charisma commanding attention. Even though he’s not able to walk freely outside of that jail, in my brain he walks freely in there, unscathed and unaffected. I have no idea if he is in solitary or if he is thrown in with the other criminals. I don’t know if he’s being treated with respect, with disgust and disdain, or if he’s revered as a hero, the big man on campus.

If he is in isolation, is he slowly going insane?

I decided I wanted to go and see for myself what his life looks like now.

So I wrote him a letter.

by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2022 4:27 PM

“You did what?”

“I sent a letter to Simpson in jail, asking him if I could come for a visit.”

I can’t say that with a straight face, not because I thought it was funny; I am horribly nervous about my father’s reaction.

“I don’t understand what you did. Why the hell would you want to see him, let alone talk to him? Kim, I am not happy about this. I am definitely not okay with this at all.”

And even though I don’t let my pain or him consume my day-to-day life, it still swirls inside my head. I still wonder about him. I see Simpson as this man who is larger than life.

I sat for a few days with the idea to write him. It sounded insane. I am known for doing some pretty outlandish stuff, but never to this degree, even by my standards

I sat at the computer and stared at the blank page on the screen, having no idea where to start. I knew in my gut that I needed to appeal to the softer side of him. I told him that he would be doing me a favor by letting me come and visit. I needed to soften. I needed to ask him for his help.

by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2022 4:49 PM

I sat at the computer and stared at the blank page on the screen, having no idea where to start. I knew in my gut that I needed to appeal to the softer side of him. I told him that he would be doing me a favor by letting me come and visit. I needed to soften. I needed to ask him for his help.

I run into Walmart, giving myself five minutes so that I wouldn’t get too caught up in the process. In and out, no time to obsess. Grab the first girly stationery I can find, and I am out. Up and down the aisles I went, scanning every shelf. Never thought finding paper would be so hard. Then, lo and behold, on the bottom shelf sits a box of stationery: pink with white polka dots and flowers on the envelope. Sold, with two minutes to spare. I put the bag in the trunk. I didn’t want it staring back at me in the car

I go to my computer, Google his name, and come across a YouTube video taken of him in 1996 in front of his house in Brentwood. People were stopping to shake his hand and to get an autograph.

He smiled and laughed, and accepted their well wishes. He basked in his own glory.

Before I knew it, I was done with the letter

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2022 4:57 PM

The Goldman dad should have just shot OJ and claimed intense emotional distress and shock. He probably would have got off. I would kill the man who butchered my son to death.

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2022 5:06 PM

I called Simpson's lawyer at the time “Hey, Yale, what’s up?”

What’s up? That’s what I said to him?! What is wrong with me? He is not my friend; I don’t care how he is or what he’s doing. Sheesh.

“So I have to tell you, I became very suspicious when your PR person Leslie Garson called me last week, and then I became even more concerned when your attorney, Jonathan Polak, called me yesterday. So what’s going on? What it is that you are looking to accomplish, Kim?”

“Well, I am coming to a place in my life where I am seeking additional healing, and part of my process to get there is to reach out to him,”

“You know, Kim, I have known you for what? Almost sixteen years now? And I am just not sure you are going to get what you want. But if you tell me in your heart of hearts that you need this, then I will do everything in my power to make it happen. Well, I mean, I haven’t even spoken to him yet about all of this. Before I presented anything to him, I wanted to know where you were, and what you wanted.”

“So you don’t know that I have been contacting him?”

“No.” He answered

“Kim, you need to think long and hard about what you are looking to gain from this. I mean, I can’t stress enough that I don’t think this will end well. But if you say to me, ‘I am a big girl and I can handle it…”

“Yale, I do not have a rehearsed speech or a script. I just know that it’s something I need to do. I don’t know what I would say or ask.”

by Anonymousreply 10August 17, 2022 5:07 PM

I continue in my speech. “So I will take all of the things we have discussed today and think about it. And I will be back in touch.”

Yale said “Well, make sure it’s you calling and nobody else.”

“Yale, if we are going to be discussing confidentiality agreements, Jonathan will be running interference on my behalf."

I needed to make one more call to Yale. I wanted to get my hands on the confidentiality agreement and see for myself exactly what restrictions would be placed on me.

I wanted to drive this as far as I could. I left that first conversation fired up and ready to take on the world. It was like the exhilaration a teenager felt after borrowing a car and taking it out for a joyride; exciting, dangerous, unpredictable, and unbridled.

So I called Yale again,

“Well, Yale, I have decided that I would like to pursue this a little further. I am aware of the restrictions you have placed on me."

“Okay, so you thought about what I told you last week. Well, obviously, you did. Okay, so then basically I just need to know that you agree with this in content, and then I will start the ball rolling and make some calls. The specifics Jonathan and I can work out; that’s no big deal. So I guess from a logistical standpoint, you would have to come there, obviously. You would have to come alone. And I will get one of my ‘contacts’ to usher you in…and then you would have your meeting then I would have my contact usher you out. And that would be it.”

“So assuming I sign this, and we move forward, what happens if it gets out?”

“Well, it would depend by who. If you leaked it, or my team did, then there would be penalties to pay of some kind. But if someone inside the jail leaked it, then I would expect full denial from you."

by Anonymousreply 11August 17, 2022 5:19 PM

I said " I don’t want to get all this way and not even know if Simpson would agree to this.”

“ I don’t know if he’ll agree to meet with you yet. I won’t talk to him until I know you are good with the content of this deal.”

“I am not prepared to answer that, Yale. I guess there will be another call.”

“Kim, I still don’t think this is a good idea, and I don’t think your attorney thinks it’s a good idea either. So just let me know.”

“Okay, thank you for your time. Good-bye.”

This would be the last time I would ever speak to Yale Galanter.

The confidentiality agreement to the visit was a game changer. That made me swerve. I had to take my foot off the gas pedal—whether I liked it or not.

by Anonymousreply 12August 17, 2022 5:27 PM

I hate the name Kim.

by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2022 5:31 PM

R13 Me too

by Anonymousreply 14August 17, 2022 5:31 PM

She wanted the BBC bad.

by Anonymousreply 15August 17, 2022 5:34 PM

Kim Goldman has ironically become a huge football fan whose goal is to visit every NFL city.

“I think I am a really unlikely fan of football. I think that me gravitating towards a sport that celebrated [Simpson] . . . would be unusual, and not something I thought I ever thought I would be doing.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 17, 2022 6:06 PM

It's been close to 30 years since this happened. My goodness they are needy . How do you move forward if all you do is stay stuck in 1994 ?

by Anonymousreply 17August 17, 2022 9:17 PM

She's a career victim.

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2022 1:04 AM

R17 They don't want to move forward. Kim is annoyed and mad at people who told her to move on. She claims that Oprah humiliated her on natoional TV because she told her to move on when she interviewed her in 2007. Kim wants to keep obsessing over OJ and think about what he's doing and how he spends his days. Even when he was in jail, she kept fantasizing about him , wrote him letters and wanted to visit him.

"It’s been three years since he has been living in a concrete bedroom. I think about him and what his days must be like.

How does he keep himself busy, or does he?

I think about what his existence must feel like for him.

Is he bored? Does he sleep all day? What does he eat? Do his kids visit?

I’m filled with questions. The ambiguity frustrates me.

I have this fantasy of him, the king of the hill, living among the general population. I envision him: his swagger, his arrogance, his charm, and his charisma commanding attention. Even though he’s not able to walk freely outside of that jail, in my brain he walks freely in there, unscathed and unaffected. I have no idea if he is in solitary or if he is thrown in with the other criminals. I don’t know if he’s being treated with respect, with disgust and disdain, or if he’s revered as a hero, the big man on campus.

If he is in isolation, is he slowly going insane?

I decided I wanted to go and see for myself what his life looks like now.

So I wrote him a letter."

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2022 9:20 AM

R18 Exactly

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2022 9:21 AM

If she did fall for him this is so tragic. That she would fall for the man who murdered her brother. OJ is God dam awful though I don't accept him as a monster. I think he just completely lost it that night. This woman needs some closure and maybe a husband.

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2022 2:47 PM

The book was published in 2014 so it’s not like these are recent thoughts.

When OJ was jailed for the Vegas robbery, I remember Arnelle had gotten behind on the mortgage of his house because she was spending the pension checks he got. I thought Arnelle was beautiful when she was young.

Justin Simpson (OJ and Nicole’s son) starred a Twitter page to promote his real estate business. He didn’t last very long on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2022 3:02 PM

Nicole Brown's own sister, Tanya said at the time of the trial that "you don't understand, OJ is a wonderful person who fucked up", she later jumped on the bandwagon with her attention whore sister Denise to make a living off their dead sister.

Nicole's mother, Judi Brown, who was very close to OJ, said that she decided to forgive OJ during the 2000s.

That speaks volume. Nicole's family (minus attention whore Denise Brown) know that OJ is a good person and father who was pushed to the edge by abusive unstable Nicole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2022 6:47 PM

Seek professional help, OP....

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2022 6:49 PM

OJ bought the Browns their house in Monarch Beach, and the Hertz franchise at the nearby Ritz Carlton. I'm sure the occasional beating of Nicole didn't bother them in the least.

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2022 7:09 PM

R25 Nicole would beat him first and abuse him. It's not surprise that OJ would react to her violence on occasions.

by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2022 7:14 PM

R26, how do you know that? OJ is massive.

by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2022 7:37 PM

OP, r16, et al, is one of the most tedious trolls in DL history -- and that really is an accomplishment.

by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2022 7:41 PM

R27 It was very known among OJ/Nicole friends, family, maids ects... Even Fred Goldman's attorney Dan Petrocelli found out about this during his investigation for the civil trial, he interviewed severl OJ/Nicole friends and they all said said the same.

Nicole had a bad violent temper (I think she had BPD), They saw and witnessed Nicole assault and beat OJ numerous times, she was always the first to initiate violence and abuse. OJ would react sometimes. She pushed his buttons. Of course, OJ was stronger and bigger but ......

This certainly didn't matter in the civil trial outcome and didn't matter for most people but It's the Truth.

by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2022 8:12 PM

Dang, she really looks like a Kim, too.

- Kim Name Hater

by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2022 8:16 PM

Whatever Nicole did or didn't do, doesn't justify OJ slitting her throat and killing Ron Goldman too.

by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2022 8:25 PM

It might be hard to "move on" when your brother was murdered and you know that the man who killed him is free as a bird. How can she have "closure" until some form of justice is done?

by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2022 9:01 PM

OJ served years in jail for the Vegas stunt. That should keep her wet.

by Anonymousreply 33August 19, 2022 1:57 AM

R29 that is bullshit. OJ was a monster. Nicole's diary listed over 60 beatings.

by Anonymousreply 34August 19, 2022 2:15 AM

R33 Exactly OJ served 9 years in jail. His life (as he knew it) was destroyed after the acquittal, he became a social pariah.

Kim doesn't want to move on.

by Anonymousreply 35August 19, 2022 4:29 AM

R34 False.

Nicole Brown's so called diaries are Fake and made up stories. Nicole wrote this document (as she called them) in 1992 at the advice of her divorce attorneys during divorce proceeding in 1992 in attemot to nullify the prenuptial agreement and to get better leverage in the divorce settlment and custody.

Even Marcia Clark admitted that in her book.

From Marcia Clark book "Without A Doubt":

Nicole Brown's fake so called diaries:

"The Browns gave me a document, written by Nicole. I found Nicole’s accounts strangely dispassionate.

Nicole’s divorce lawyers would later explain to me that they’d instructed her to write it in 1992 during the divorce in case of future litigation on alimony, custody or child support.

Juditha sat down with us for a long taped interview. And she had no memory at all of that incident following “Disney on Ice” when her son-in-law had called Nicole a “fat liar”

I showed her Nicole’s letter to refresh her memory. Nicole wrote that her mother and Mini had been there

“I don’t remember anything about that at all,” Juditha told me.

by Anonymousreply 36August 19, 2022 4:37 AM

The OJ troll has to be the same as the Bush/Condi troll.

by Anonymousreply 37August 19, 2022 4:42 AM

R37 Bush/Condi troll?? What? LMAO

by Anonymousreply 38August 19, 2022 4:44 AM

@r26, "Nicole would beat him first and abuse him."

😂 Compared to the massive OJ, isn't that like a 4-year old who's being fussy?

by Anonymousreply 39August 19, 2022 4:57 AM

R39 People always underestimate the DV inflicted on men because they are bigger and stronger and should just take it.

There is something called human reaction whether it was a man or woman.

by Anonymousreply 40August 19, 2022 4:59 AM

R40 I agree that if a woman is the one who initiates the fight then she should be prepared to get hit back. It's bullshit a man can't defend himself if a woman is attacking him. That said OJ is guilty and an abuser. I don't disagree Nicole was a golddigging hoe. But she didn't deserve to die.

by Anonymousreply 41August 19, 2022 5:02 AM

R15 is gross and so is OP. How would you react if a family member was murdered

by Anonymousreply 42August 19, 2022 5:05 AM

Calling the victim a golddigging "hoe" - very charming. And he was the one who pursued her, not the other way around

by Anonymousreply 43August 19, 2022 5:07 AM

@r41, Nor did Ron Goldman. He's the one who really got screwed over in all of this. He had no vested interest in any of them, just being in the wrong place at the wrong time

by Anonymousreply 44August 19, 2022 5:07 AM

R41 Nicole was an abuser too. (both physical and mental abuser). It's the truth that no one wants to admit.

by Anonymousreply 45August 19, 2022 5:08 AM

People acting like OJ was the victim 🙄😒

Some of you trolls are pathetic

by Anonymousreply 46August 19, 2022 5:08 AM

R44 Agree,

Nicole wanted to audition him for future threesome. She invited him under the pretense of turning back her mother's glasses at 10:30 PM

by Anonymousreply 47August 19, 2022 5:09 AM

R46 Life is complicated than you think.

Yes, OJ was a victim during their relationship, Nicole inflected physical and mental abuse on him during the course of their relationship. He would react on some occasions.

Nicole became a victim when she was murdered.

These two things are not mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 48August 19, 2022 5:14 AM

Wait Ron Goldman is not gay?

by Anonymousreply 49August 19, 2022 5:14 AM

R49 I don't know. But he definitelyhad interest in women.

by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2022 5:15 AM

R43 Nicole also pursued him.

by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2022 5:29 AM

There are some real nutcases in this thread. Why should Kim Goldman get over her brother being killed by a celebrity who got off in the trial of the century? If anyone should be allowed to hold on to a grudge, it's her.

And those defending him against Nicole Brown Simpson? Seek help.

by Anonymousreply 52August 19, 2022 5:30 AM

This is a troll thread. I don't get why people are taking it so seriously. This site has no chill lol. It is in poor taste but has good taste ever existed on DL?

by Anonymousreply 53August 19, 2022 5:31 AM

Nicole Brown's real intention of having Ron Goldman at the night of murder:

From Cora Fischman (Nicole Brown's best friend) deposition - 1996

Q: Do you have any information as to why Ron Goldman was at her condominium that evening on June 12 when he was killed?

A: No, I didn't know that he was there.

Q: You had no information about him being there except what you heard in the media afterwards. Right?

A: Right. And also what Faye Resnick told me.

Q: What did Faye tell you?

A: Faye told me that Ron was going to be there that evening, and that --

Q: When did Faye tell you this?

A: That day that Faye and I had coffee in Starbucks.

Q: After Nicole's death?

A: Yes.

Q: How long afterwards?

A: I don't know. Week, two weeks after.

Q: And she said to you that Ron Goldman was what?

A: .Because she spoke -- Faye spoke to Nicole, she said, around 9:30 on June 12, and that Nicole had told her that Ron Goldman was coming.

Q: Did she say -- did Faye tell you why Ron Goldman was coming over?

A: Well, Faye told me that he was going -- she was going to see if he's good, and then if he's good, that they were going to do the three thing, the threesome thing.

Q: Faye told you that if who's good? I'm confused. Could you relate that conversation to me again?

A: They were trying to -- Faye told me that Nicole was going to try Ron Goldman and... that they were giggling and said that "Ron Goldman's gonna come tonight" --

Q: Who was giggling?

A: Nicole and Faye over the phone were -- you know, she said that they were giggling and they say that they were -- that Ron Goldman was gonna come that evening.

Q: -- Nicole told her that Ron Goldman was on his way over to see her, Nicole?

A: Right.

Q: For what purpose?

A: They were giggling that they were gonna do it.

Q: Okay. And is that all that Faye told you?

A: She told me that Nicole was going to see if he's good --

Q: Good at sex?

A: Right, if he's good in bed. Then when she comes out of the rehab, that they were gonna do it.

Q: Who was going to do it?

A: The three of them.

Q: Did Faye tell you anything else about this conversation?

A: Faye told me that -- that's pretty much what I told you, that Nicole just kept on wanting to do this, you know, this thing that they just did with Brett, and she wanted to try it out again, and they thought that Ron Goldman would be the next guy that they could try.

by Anonymousreply 54August 19, 2022 5:34 AM

R53 No, It's not a troll thread. It's because you don't like its content so it's a troll thread.

by Anonymousreply 55August 19, 2022 5:36 AM

So nobody thinks of the theory that cokeheads Nicole and Ron owed money to a cartel and got murdered by a hit man?

by Anonymousreply 56August 19, 2022 5:37 AM

Faye Resnick is a whore. Just like Mama K.

by Anonymousreply 57August 19, 2022 5:38 AM

OP posted 50% of the comments in this thread. This is the fifth anti-Nicole Simpson thread they’ve started.

Who’s crazier? This loon, the Rocco Ritchie loon, or the Meghan Markle loon?

by Anonymousreply 58August 19, 2022 5:39 AM

R56 I think of it as a possibility.

From "The Other Woman: My Years With O.J. Simpson" book by Paula Barbieri:

"That summer, while still in Panama City, I hired two local investigators to see what they could come up with. They flew out to Los Angeles and nosed around. "Some strange things" were going on out there, they reported. They found a lot of drug use at one of the nightclubs that Ron Goldman had been promoting, as a sideline to his waiter's job.

Then came the punch line: The guy who took over the promotion job from Ron had been found murdered in his front yard. With his throat cut.

We wouldn't be able to bring that chilling story into evidence, however. And once the trial began, OJ.'s team had to focus on the issues raised by the prosecution. From that point on, we were literally on the defensive."

by Anonymousreply 59August 19, 2022 5:42 AM

R52 It's just not the grudge kim is holding after 30 years.

Kim is in love with OJ Simpson. as you can see from what she has said in her book.

by Anonymousreply 60August 19, 2022 5:45 AM

OJ seems really, really dumb. Like mentally challenged. That's why I can't buy he plotted a murder as sophisticated as this. I mean he likely did it by process of elimination and his fleeing from police didn't help his case. But I'm not closed off to the idea of a hit man because it would also make sense too. The police fucked up the investigation so massively that we'll never get the whole picture.

by Anonymousreply 61August 19, 2022 5:46 AM

R61 Totally agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 62August 19, 2022 5:48 AM

Robert Shapiro said he did it. That's enough for me. Not to mention the blood found at OJ's house.

by Anonymousreply 63August 19, 2022 5:52 AM

R63 Shapiro got his feeling hurt and bitter because Simpson has replaced him and selected Johnnie Cochran as lead of his defense team. He even got caught recoeding his meetings with Simpson and defense team, preparing for his book (Search for Justice), which he published after the trial.

I won't trust a word coming from his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 64August 19, 2022 5:59 AM

Wasn't Kris Jenner friends with Nicole? How did she feel about her then husband defending OJ in trial? Did Kris really sleep with OJ and if so will OJ claim his daughter Khloe?

by Anonymousreply 65August 19, 2022 6:01 AM

R65 Kris slept with OJ and Robert slept with Nicole. I don't know if Khloe is OJ's daughter. She looks like Sydney though.

Kris is the one who introduced Faye Resnick to Nicole. Kris admitted to the investigators/police during the trial that she didn't see Nicole that much during the last year (1994), because she was acting "funky". she thought that in the last month of her life, Nicole was out of control, she couldn't know who she will meet in the morning. Kris suspected drugs.

However, Kris believed that OJ did it. and was in conflict with her ex husband because he was strongly defending and supporting OJ, and her daughters Kim and Courtney (OJ is the Godfather to Courteny) sided strongly with OJ.

by Anonymousreply 66August 19, 2022 6:08 AM

The night of the murder, knowing Ron would be coming by with her mother's glasses, Nicole had drawn a bath and lit candles in the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 67August 19, 2022 6:13 AM

R67 Yes read R54

by Anonymousreply 68August 19, 2022 6:16 AM

Shapiro knew OJ did it, and Johnny Cochran was an Uncle Tom out for money. Cancer kills liars.

by Anonymousreply 69August 19, 2022 6:30 AM

Robert Shapiro "There's a strong possibilty that the killer of Ron and Nicole has never faced trial"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 19, 2022 6:45 AM

OJ Simpson denying he's Khloe's father (TMZ put a false title on the video)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 19, 2022 7:22 AM

r58 the OJ troll makes the Rocco troll seem quaint.

by Anonymousreply 72August 19, 2022 10:14 AM

R72 Rocco troll?? Hahaaaa

by Anonymousreply 73August 19, 2022 10:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!