Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ezra Miller agrees to mental health treatment

In a statement he apologizes to those he's hurt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 21, 2022 5:18 PM

He's going to insist on being on a women's psych ward where he will rape the women.

by Anonymousreply 1August 16, 2022 7:28 AM

Can we keep this shit to one thread. Thanks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 16, 2022 7:35 AM

Hopefully she takes some rock, gets into a Mini Cooper and offs her weird self. No one will miss her.

by Anonymousreply 3August 16, 2022 7:38 AM

Mess

by Anonymousreply 4August 16, 2022 7:58 AM

Bitch...why you steal my look?

by Anonymousreply 5August 16, 2022 9:13 AM

The counselor who doesn’t yet know he will have to deal with this tedium is probably violently shivering as the world collectively walks over his grave.

by Anonymousreply 6August 16, 2022 9:51 AM

I knew there would be no real consequences for this wackjob. "Agreed to mental health treatment", right, sure. That will make him less crazy and violent...just long enough to release The Flash.

by Anonymousreply 7August 16, 2022 10:10 AM

He will insist on going to a children's psych ward so he can rape the children.

by Anonymousreply 8August 16, 2022 10:12 AM

Who would’ve ever suspected a man who identifies as non-binary has mental health issues?

by Anonymousreply 9August 16, 2022 10:17 AM

What’s his ethnic back?

by Anonymousreply 10August 16, 2022 10:18 AM

* background

by Anonymousreply 11August 16, 2022 10:18 AM

Lock they up!

by Anonymousreply 12August 16, 2022 10:19 AM

He's Jewish

by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2022 10:21 AM

I don't understand their insistence on keeping Miller in this film. Drop $5M and get a new star. They can't use him in a second film anyway, that ship has long since sailed.

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2022 10:23 AM

Interesting…

by Anonymousreply 15August 16, 2022 10:31 AM

THEY IS ILL! THEY IS BRAVE!!! THEY IS IMPORTANT!!!

by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2022 10:33 AM

Ezra is a stunning and brave transperson!

by Anonymousreply 17August 16, 2022 10:37 AM

Oh my god… they’re paving the way for zir to do a media tour

by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2022 10:38 AM

He's sorry he got caught. Typical Hollywood asshole. I think he's too damaged like Shia LeBeouf to have a normal career. He'll make a semi-autobiopic like Shia did for public sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 19August 16, 2022 10:42 AM

Great, now anyone who dares criticise him will be an unfeeling bigot who doesn’t understand the struggle of being Ezra Miller in such an uncaring world. Fuck right off. He really knows how to play the game to get away with everything doesn’t he.

by Anonymousreply 20August 16, 2022 10:43 AM

I called it on one of the other threads. People will forget and by the time The Flash is released he'll be working in Hollywood again. No consequences for his bad behavior.

by Anonymousreply 21August 16, 2022 10:46 AM

He's a very goodlooking white man when he cleans himself up. So he'll always have that on his side. He's obviously mentally ill but the Hollywood life made him arrogant and a diva and think he's above the law. Mentally ill people still have personalities, some are nice and some are assholes.

by Anonymousreply 22August 16, 2022 10:48 AM

What in the name of all that is holy does this fucking weirdo HAVE on some powerful mover/shaker type?

Because * SOMEBODY * is moving mountains for him, and its not because he's a STAH. He's only even mildly interesting and that was before he was revealed to be a binary pedo child abducting type. Now he's Box Office Poison and he STILL gets this kind of pass?

Something is not adding up.

Who is protecting him - and WHY?

by Anonymousreply 23August 16, 2022 10:48 AM

^Until the bodies of those kids show up.

by Anonymousreply 24August 16, 2022 10:48 AM

Ezra probably has dirt on all the Hollywood predators who raped him as a minor.

by Anonymousreply 25August 16, 2022 10:50 AM

You can bet the cops were paid off and we'll never hear about that missing family again!

by Anonymousreply 26August 16, 2022 10:52 AM

Indigenous women are some of the biggest victims of sexual abuse. If this girl was pretty and white. Ezra be locked up.

by Anonymousreply 27August 16, 2022 10:54 AM

Where is that family, Ez???

by Anonymousreply 28August 16, 2022 10:54 AM

burp

by Anonymousreply 29August 16, 2022 11:00 AM

Oh, bullSHIT, r27.

Take your fucking grievance mongering somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 30August 16, 2022 11:03 AM

By the way, r27, the indigineous girls of Britain are the biggest victims of sexual abuse in the UK.

And that is the only place in the Western world I know of where indigineous girls are literally targetted for sexual abuse.

"While grooming-gang victims have tended to be white British girls...some of the white victims of grooming gangs have told me themselves that the sexual abuse had a racial and religious element. The perpetrators would refer to them as ‘white slags’ and claim that ‘white girls and non-Muslim girls are bad because [they] dress like slags’."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 16, 2022 11:08 AM

This article has an interview with the woman he choked in Iceland. He sounds legitimately mentally unstable and again mentions he was raped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 16, 2022 11:17 AM

R30 R31 Why are you mad? You knew what I meant by Indigenous in relation to an American actor. Half this shit to Stormfront and quit derailing.

by Anonymousreply 33August 16, 2022 11:23 AM

LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 16, 2022 11:26 AM

If he thought he was Jesus would Variety refer to him as Jesus, He’s a man who abuses women. Please stop the they/them bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 35August 16, 2022 11:28 AM

I really don't think he's gay. I never once got a gay vibe. Just spoiled rich white/Jewish "queer" hipster from Brooklyn vibe. To middle America that reads gay.

by Anonymousreply 36August 16, 2022 11:29 AM

He’s not gonna be able to keep it together. If he’s actually at a decent facility and they try to treat him, he will bridle because he’s there under duress. I doubt he’s going to a lock-in facility that will sedate him so he’ll stay the minimum, leave, then re-offend. Wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 37August 16, 2022 11:29 AM

He'll re-offend while he's in there, r37. He'll probably love it in there, with all the easy vunerables at his fingertips and no need to kidnap them all the way to Vermont.

by Anonymousreply 38August 16, 2022 11:31 AM

Don't worry. He'll have a nasty meltdown which will put him into a conservatorship. And just like Britney and Amanda, he'll have stans who will champion for his release and say Hollywood drove him to insanity.

by Anonymousreply 39August 16, 2022 11:36 AM

WB is freezing him in ice until they're ready to film Flasher 2.

by Anonymousreply 40August 16, 2022 11:37 AM

size meat verificatia?

by Anonymousreply 41August 16, 2022 11:40 AM

I feel sorry for her. He’s clearly going through some stuff. I hope it figures things out.

by Anonymousreply 42August 16, 2022 11:42 AM

He's "going through some stuff" the way a young Buffalo Bill or a young Charles Manson "went through some stuff" at the beginning r42. Except with money and middling fame.

by Anonymousreply 43August 16, 2022 11:46 AM

WB sunk so much into this film, they’re not letting him go. Micheal Keaton came back and everything. I think they’ll add some time skip where the Flash dies sacrificing himself, either to the end of this film or to the start of whatever the next DCEU anchor film is. And then those greedy fucking execs will breathe a sigh of relief.

by Anonymousreply 44August 16, 2022 11:53 AM

[quote]What in the name of all that is holy does this fucking weirdo HAVE on some powerful mover/shaker type? Because * SOMEBODY * is moving mountains for him, and its not because he's a STAH.

Miller's the centerpiece of a $200 million film which is also meant to reboot the DC filmverse. There doesn't need to be any other motivation.

by Anonymousreply 45August 16, 2022 11:56 AM

Ezra at the Flash premiere:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 16, 2022 12:00 PM

I don't think DC realizes how much their live action films aren't well regarded as a whole by comic book fans. Their casting decisions, writing and overall poor attempt at universe building. Animation is where they shine.

by Anonymousreply 47August 16, 2022 12:05 PM

He/she/it/they/them will not submit to any treatment. WB & Mommie Munchausen Enablist will fend off all opportunities for bad press. She will help import whatever kink victims he requires. WB will fund all of lthis.

by Anonymousreply 48August 16, 2022 12:05 PM

Yes r45.

Except there is no coming back from this last year for him.

I suppose they'll figure that out later rather than sooner at WB and DC, who are not exactly lighting the world on fire with their stellar decision-making in any case.

This is the more expensive and damaging way round, but I suppose they don't realise that yet.

by Anonymousreply 49August 16, 2022 12:06 PM

Of all the DC films made in the past decade, I’ve only seen The Batman. The buzz around The Flash movie was promising, but some disturbed pervert can’t be worth all this trouble.

by Anonymousreply 50August 16, 2022 12:10 PM

Mental health struggles seem to be increasing, yet still untreated until something happens...

by Anonymousreply 51August 16, 2022 12:12 PM

Watch him be so incredible as Flash Boy he wins an Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 52August 16, 2022 12:17 PM

How useful for Warner that they managed to get the reshoots out the way just before Ezra becomes practically uninsurable.

I wonder if Ezra has even seen this statement of his yet.

by Anonymousreply 53August 16, 2022 12:23 PM

r45 The fact they put someone like Miller at the centre of a $200 million film in the first place suggests there's something weird going on. Even without everything that's happened recently, he's the opposite of what every studio wants from their actors in terms of personality, attitude, etc. Not to mention it's not like he was some massive draw before being cast, his credits limited to a bunch of indie films.

There's also the way they indulged him. They fired directors because Ezra disagreed with their vision. They paid him to choose a writer and go and write his own script. That kind of coddling is usually reserved for the genuine A-listers.

And then how he survives all this too and they stick by him. Something very odd is going on.

by Anonymousreply 54August 16, 2022 12:24 PM

R9 and R13 are trolls. Clearly something is very wrong with him/her and getting help is a good thing. Knowing that you need to ask for help sometimes is a good quality to have. I think a few on this thread could benefit from the same.

by Anonymousreply 55August 16, 2022 12:25 PM

^Thanks r55 aka Nanny Scold. We will all go to confession for daring to be mean to Ezra. We will also just put the missing mom & 3 kids on the Pay It No Mind List/Don't Look there Look Over Here List you are establishing for your Them (we're not allowed to say, boy) Ezra.

Are you a paid Nanny Scold? Or are you just in love with Ez?

by Anonymousreply 56August 16, 2022 12:32 PM

r39 He will never put into a conservatorship. As your examples demonstrate, they usually do that to what they perceive as 'inferior sex/gender = women' but not to oh so precious men (yes Ezra is nothing but a man who has benefitted from the male privilege/entitlement as we clearly see).

by Anonymousreply 57August 16, 2022 12:32 PM

I just hope he didn't molest those girls he was friendly with. People here aren't being mean to him because of his mental health, they're repulsed by his violent and controlling behavior to girls and women. And so many self-proclaimed white male "queer" feminists have hid their misogyny behind the mantras they spout out.

by Anonymousreply 58August 16, 2022 12:34 PM

R56 really coming in strong with the hot "nobody on DL needs mental health care ESPECIALLY NOT ME" takes.

by Anonymousreply 59August 16, 2022 12:38 PM

R59 Deflecting from the missing mom & 3 kids yet again!! Everyone on DL can have 3 heads & think they are Santa & yet the mom & 3 kids are still missing.

But who cares they are from the vast unwashed,"poors" so who gives a rats. Ezra his is the real hero, asking for help. Can he answer as well as ask?

Where is the mom & 3 kids?

by Anonymousreply 60August 16, 2022 12:42 PM

In here, with us.

by Anonymousreply 61August 16, 2022 12:44 PM

I heart r61

by Anonymousreply 62August 16, 2022 12:46 PM

R61, OK let the cops & CPS see them then.

by Anonymousreply 63August 16, 2022 12:49 PM

Yes the movie cost 300 million but it's going to flop anyway. This movie ain't gonna make the 1 billion plus it needs to be profitable.

by Anonymousreply 64August 16, 2022 12:54 PM

[quote]Deflecting from the missing mom & 3 kids yet again!!

Learn to follow a conversation, dumbass. I never said anything about the missing family on this thread. The last time I said something was when it was reported, and I said that Miller should be brought in for questioning. He's already missed one arraignment in Hawaii and it's bullshit that WB is covering for him.

That doesn't mean you're not coming across as a thoroughly crazy person who thinks anyone who disagrees with you is defending Ezra Miller. You sound like a nut. Probably because you are.

by Anonymousreply 65August 16, 2022 12:54 PM

Hollywood seems filled with lowlifes who don't care who they hire or work with. Mel Gibson got forgiven, Mark Wahlberg got forgiven, Lena Dunham still works, Russell Crowe still works, people still work with Woody Allen and Polanski, Emile Hirsch is back to work and etc. It's hypocritical they lecture us on how to live our lives and what is morality. I thought it was ridiculous Whoopi Goldberg got treated like shit for one ignorant statement while others in Hollywood have physically harmed and sexually abused others.

by Anonymousreply 66August 16, 2022 12:56 PM

Hee hee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 16, 2022 1:03 PM

Resorting to personal attacks, name calling doesn't change the fact. a mother & 3 children are missing. Yes, he chose to prey upon people who may be marginal in your opinion, but they are still human.

So, keep attacking me. I don't care. I will keep asking. Since he is the hero for asking for help. When will he answer where are the mother & 3 children?

by Anonymousreply 68August 16, 2022 1:04 PM

He should be in prison.

by Anonymousreply 69August 16, 2022 1:06 PM

People that are mental ill and commit crimes still have to be charged even if they are later are found unfit to stand trial. Why is Erza acting like that part is skip-able with an apology?

by Anonymousreply 70August 16, 2022 1:26 PM

Imprisonment is not only about punishment but also quarantining people who pose a threat to society. Mentally ill people who pose a threat to others or themselves are confined for safety reasons. If they commit a crime there still has to be a trial in order to provide a consequence.

by Anonymousreply 71August 16, 2022 1:31 PM

[quote]people who may be marginal in your opinion

Just log off, bitch. I never said that missing family didn't matter or were "marginal." You're delusional.

by Anonymousreply 72August 16, 2022 1:32 PM

R31 You've never heard of Highways of Tears in Canada? First Nation/Native Americans women are absolutely targeted for sexual violence and murder because A) they often are vulnerable economically and B) the police turn a blind eye to their disappearance similar to how they treat sex workers who disappear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 16, 2022 1:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 16, 2022 1:57 PM

R56, no but you’re still a troll as you proved again.

by Anonymousreply 75August 16, 2022 2:03 PM

Yes, I'm a troll, also a mole on a roll, but at least I don't have to look for a hole(happily married to my husbear) & I'm not on the dole!! All this nonsense aside..

Wonder how much WB is paying Vermont Police & CPS to forget about the mother & 3 children? But, of course who cares & it will be forgotten

A nice amends for Liz Warren would be to take up the cause for the family of Iron Eyes.

by Anonymousreply 76August 16, 2022 2:07 PM

Is he bi, straight or gay? Does he even know?

by Anonymousreply 77August 16, 2022 2:53 PM

Does this guy have a family?

by Anonymousreply 78August 16, 2022 2:56 PM

r77 Definitely not gay. What gay fucked and raped multiple women like Ezra?

by Anonymousreply 79August 16, 2022 3:02 PM

R27 I do believe that indigenous are the biggest victims in US, but being white never helped the victims of Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby and OJ Simpson.

by Anonymousreply 80August 16, 2022 3:36 PM

If Ezra has finally been convinced to turn up (under the faux guise of "therapy" - no doubt under duress by WB) but the mother and kids are still missing, then they're possibly dead.

by Anonymousreply 81August 16, 2022 11:57 PM

I’m an unfeeling bigot, r20 - and I’m available to criticize anyone you want.

My rate is $75 for 30 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 82August 17, 2022 12:17 AM

Ezra is multiple women, r79!

by Anonymousreply 83August 17, 2022 12:18 AM

If he's gay. I doubt he'd be closeted or able to keep it a secret. He probably used the casting couch due to being so sexualized by pervy Hollywood higher-ups when young and getting used to it. Most of these non-binary queer types who dress over-the-top seem to need to desexualize themselves as a way to feel in control. I think it's same with the Olsen twins who aren't nonbinary but were sexualized as minors and dress in baggy black clothing as a way to remove the male gaze.

by Anonymousreply 84August 17, 2022 12:23 AM

Warner has very kindly given Miller a Cooper Mini to help him find the mental health treatment center in Mar Vista!

by Anonymousreply 85August 17, 2022 1:33 AM

[QUOTE] I think it's same with the Olsen twins who aren't nonbinary but were sexualized as minors and dress in baggy black clothing as a way to remove the male gaze.

People think the Olsen twins are non binary? Growing up in front of the camera since before you could walk would be a trip. But i also remember the countdown to when they turned 18 🤢

by Anonymousreply 86August 17, 2022 4:23 AM

They/thems are insane psychos.

by Anonymousreply 87August 17, 2022 4:59 AM

R77 quote Is he bi, straight or gay? Does he even know?

He's straight, cosplaying as "non-binary" as a get out of jail free card. It apparently works like a charm.

by Anonymousreply 88August 18, 2022 12:42 AM

It's telling that no celebrities have offered their support.

by Anonymousreply 89August 18, 2022 4:29 PM

Does he have any celebrity friends?

by Anonymousreply 90August 18, 2022 8:15 PM

He's like Jared Leto. Nobody likes him. But Jared probably puts out, so Hollywood hasn't turned on him yet.

by Anonymousreply 91August 18, 2022 8:29 PM

Apparently Ezra has been in rehab since mid July.

by Anonymousreply 92August 19, 2022 4:19 AM

Isn't that when the missing mother's social media posts stopped?

by Anonymousreply 93August 19, 2022 8:01 PM

Yes

by Anonymousreply 94August 19, 2022 8:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95August 20, 2022 2:10 AM

The “Ezra is the real victim” media tour has begun!

by Anonymousreply 96August 20, 2022 10:49 AM

Did they ever find those people?

by Anonymousreply 97August 20, 2022 1:02 PM

"This isn't about business it's about a human being who is clearly in pain."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 20, 2022 3:24 PM

The mother and 3 very young children have NOT been located, R97.

by Anonymousreply 99August 21, 2022 4:18 AM

He’s so brave to come forward about his struggles. He should give a press conference atop that new hill on his property. Seeing Ezra so close to nature will really drive home the message that he’s grounded.

by Anonymousreply 100August 21, 2022 4:21 AM

Nobody understands how hard it is to be rich and beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 101August 21, 2022 4:51 AM

[quote]This isn't about business

Yes, because massive corporations are 100% about people over profit.

by Anonymousreply 102August 22, 2022 6:34 PM

He's a gun nut.

by Anonymousreply 103August 22, 2022 10:50 PM

That should have been the first clue that he's a straight man.

by Anonymousreply 104August 22, 2022 11:19 PM

by Anonymousreply 105August 31, 2022 5:21 PM

He was groomed and abused. Now he's become an abuser.

by Anonymousreply 106September 17, 2022 4:54 AM

He's a transperson who likes guns and pussy.

by Anonymousreply 107September 20, 2022 6:40 PM

Ezra is our New Mia Farrow. We have about a dozen articles about him daily!

by Anonymousreply 108September 20, 2022 6:45 PM

[quote]He was groomed and abused. Now he's become an abuser.

Insta-diagnosis, 2022 version.

by Anonymousreply 109September 20, 2022 6:48 PM

R107 He's trans the way Madonna is 26.

by Anonymousreply 110September 20, 2022 11:54 PM

I laughed when I read his mother is a professional dancer . I knew a guy in CT whose mother was a professional ballet dancer and he was also batshit insane.

by Anonymousreply 111September 20, 2022 11:56 PM

In the VF article his mother says the media is lying about her son. Okay? So the video evidence of him chokeslamming that woman is what? Just all made up?

Also interesting that he’s only a they/them in public. Utterly unsurprising.

by Anonymousreply 112September 20, 2022 11:59 PM

R112 yikes. Denial is not good in a situation like this. Better to face the seriousness of it head on.

by Anonymousreply 113September 21, 2022 12:06 AM

Pity the therapist.

by Anonymousreply 114September 21, 2022 1:23 AM

OP's photo would be enough to make most therapists just throw up their hands.

by Anonymousreply 115September 21, 2022 8:08 AM

r112 Criminals' family, esp. parents are never to be trusted. Well-known to lie and/or distort the facts. Willing to do anything for their dear precious criminal products.

by Anonymousreply 116September 21, 2022 8:17 AM

Glad to see he's made such a quick recovery!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 21, 2022 12:47 PM

by Anonymousreply 118September 21, 2022 5:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!