Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Gaggle of Queens who screamed when Princess Di's death was announced is in a new documentary about her.

They appear about 15 minutes before it ends and YES, the scream is there!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2022 10:42 AM

The girls have finally made it, after all this time. I never doubted them for a second!

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 11:21 PM

HBO > Youtube!

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 11:22 PM

Gaggle is or gaggle are?

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 11:23 PM

OHMYGAWWWWW this is great.

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 11:26 PM

Our DL icons have made us so proud!

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 11:45 PM

It was only the one Mary who caterwauls in falsetto. I bet his 'Diana' figurines from Franklin Mint tumbled from the shelves.

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2022 11:45 PM

I just watched the video again after so many years. It never fails!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 15, 2022 12:09 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 8August 15, 2022 4:05 AM

r7's video is the Extended Mix, not the one that only takes a minute or so.

It includes footage of the shrieker on the couch trying not to cry while his friend puts his arm around him.

by Anonymousreply 9August 15, 2022 4:15 AM

Full version here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 15, 2022 4:19 AM

The screamer does the same thing when he realizes he left some poo on your dick..

by Anonymousreply 11August 15, 2022 4:28 AM

The younger looking blonde guy in white t shirt was pretty fuckable what was he doing with those queens?

by Anonymousreply 12August 15, 2022 4:29 AM

I went looking for this again after Anne's initial crash and found this channel which has updates on the gang. The update videos are from 2011 and 2013, but were just uploaded last year. I don't know if they were posted here before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2022 4:32 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 15, 2022 4:32 AM

I remember my grandmother screaming when it came on the news. I was in the kitchen with my other grandmother and we both ran into the living room because we thought she hurt herself. She was bawling and pointing at the TV saying "Princess Diana died!" My reaction was to reply "Who?"

Give me a break. I was an elementary-aged child. That was my first time learning about who she was.

by Anonymousreply 15August 15, 2022 4:41 AM

The extended version is the best because you see everything leading up to and after the scream. It’s so extreme compared to the rest of the low key evening and basic surroundings. For a spilt second the room, in sound at least, becomes something like a scene in The Exorcist.

by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2022 9:26 AM

Congrats!

by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2022 9:32 AM

Gay AF.

by Anonymousreply 18August 15, 2022 10:51 AM

I’d love to have an epilogue about these guys. ‘Where are they now’ kind of thing. I believe this took place in Iowa. Such wholesome Midwestern gays.

by Anonymousreply 19August 15, 2022 11:05 AM

The gurls should all receive honorary memberships in DL for life.

Muriel?

by Anonymousreply 20August 15, 2022 11:27 AM

They aged pretty well. DLers take note.

by Anonymousreply 21August 15, 2022 12:23 PM

Yes, the one who announced “Princess Diana dead!” looks basically the same as he did in the 90s (as of 2013, at least). Their group has been friends for 25 years. Warms my cold dead heart.

by Anonymousreply 22August 15, 2022 12:44 PM

She was pregnant with Dodi Al Fayeds baby, England couldn’t have a sibling to the future King of England be a Muslim or dark skin so MI6 drugged her driver and made sure to have a fiat in the paparazzi mix to make it look legit as they steered the car to crash. Henri Paul (driver) was seen at the paris hotel bar talking to two suspicious men, then he was acting “odd” and his bank account had a large sum deposited a few weeks prior to 31st August 1997. Mohammed Al Fayed was hated by The Royals for owning a British landmark, Harrods dept store. They wanted him out of the UK. His son is now dating a princess? Hell no. It was an orchestrated murder.

by Anonymousreply 23August 15, 2022 1:04 PM

R23 She had been dating Dodi for about 3 weeks; how exactly would SHE even know she was pregnant in that short amount of time, let alone the palace know long enough to somehow plan for Diane to have a drunk driver and not wear her seat belt in a different country?

Also before that she dated a Pakistani doctor for two years completely unimpeded by the palace, so they couldn't have been that worried about biracial half-siblings for William.

by Anonymousreply 24August 15, 2022 1:16 PM

There was definitely a DLer or two on the production staff.

by Anonymousreply 25August 15, 2022 1:49 PM

R23 "Mohammed Al Fayed was hated by The Royals for owning a British landmark, Harrods dept store. "

Hell knows what they think of London now, it's all bought up by Chinese and Russian investors.

by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2022 8:37 AM

My favorite thing about the video is the guy who covers his mouth so as not to laugh hysterically.

Also, if you look at the reflection, the screamer doesn't just scream: he physically jumps out of his chair.

by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2022 8:47 AM

Is this the new Wilhelm scream?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2022 8:50 AM

R23 is an idiot, probably about as dumb as Prince Harry. According to a friend of hers, Diana was on her period when she was on that yacht with Dodi.

by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2022 10:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!