Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you shop at Lands' End?

What was your last purchase?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 11:28 PM

delish

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 8:22 PM

Cotton gym shorts was my last purchase. They last longer and have pockets. I like them much better than any other brand and are one of the few that aren't made of some crappy fabric like nylon.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 8:47 PM

Almost all of the clothes I've bought in the last couple years are from Land's End. I especially like that their jeans are available with inseams in quarter-inch increments.

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 9:41 PM

When I was a teenager, this was considered the Dad Clothes section of the department store.

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 9:44 PM

I like the super t-shirts and I always buy bedding and towels from there

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 9:55 PM

I used to buy it but it became Searsified and you know what happened to Sears. They had some good Pima cotton t-shirts and really good 100% cotton seamless socks back in the day. My most recent purchase was a few years ago a sweat shirt, the old fashioned kind not the recycled bottle fleece type. Lately the stuff is too expensive for the quality plus i'm buying from Canada and the exchange rates are prohibitive.

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2022 10:02 PM

R6 is so stupid

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 11:19 PM

I am still using a few Lands' End towels that I bought about 25 years ago. Good quality then. No idea what they're like now.

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2022 11:21 PM

They’re still good old goat r8 I buy em

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 11:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!