Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET Joyce DeWitt?

I happened to catch her on Hallmark Channel's "My Boyfriends' Dogs" from 2014, and she looked really good.

Joyce would have been 65 at the time, but she looked exactly the same as she did in Three's Company.

It was such a cute movie, and I thought that Joyce did great in that role.

I'd love to see her act more.

Btw, did she really fling shit at Suzanne Somers' door?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465April 7, 2023 12:38 AM

The guys in the movie were all really hot.

Especially Jesse Hutch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 6:15 PM

I found her more funny and watchable then Suzanne Sommers' bimbo act on Three's Company.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 6:15 PM

No she didn't.

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 6:15 PM

She went into semi-retirement after being known as "the most photographed woman of the 70's".

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 6:18 PM

She got a DUI in LA I think a few years back...was there also a meth ring situation or am I making that up? Bad checks + meth ring?

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 6:24 PM

to be clear, I'm never going to Google her

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2022 6:25 PM

Three's Company is so wholesome today. And it's almost fantasy if they could have afforded to live in modern-day Santa Monica.

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 6:27 PM

I saw Joyce on a repeat of "Living Single", she was hilarious. Joyce played the ex-wife of a tacky local theater director Kim Coles character, Synclaire, was working with.

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2022 6:33 PM

She made enough dough as the face of pantyhose that she no longer has to work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 6:34 PM

If I were Joyce DeWitt, I'd be getting drunk every day.

Just the thought of still being a struggling actress in my 70's, while Suzanne Somers is a multi-millionaire because of her stupid "Thigh Master," would drive anyone to drink.

And yes, I'd fling a fresh bag of shit at Suzanne's door every day. My OWN shit!

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 6:37 PM

A Waffle House inspired musical performed virtually, how sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2022 6:37 PM

Years of working out in pantyhose has paid off!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2022 6:42 PM

Joyce must've had one helluva business manager and accountant because she's been living off her Three's Company $$$ for 40 years now. She never got another gig that paid well.

by Anonymousreply 13August 14, 2022 6:45 PM

I wonder how she reacted when they told her that she wasn't going to be moving to the Three's A Crowd spin-off.

by Anonymousreply 14August 14, 2022 6:47 PM

It's odd that she never got another series. She wasn't a diva bitch or difficult to work with, she easily could've had another go at a sitcom, perhaps she thought she had enough money and couldn't be bothered.

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2022 6:48 PM

r14 She flung shit at Mary Cadorette.

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2022 6:48 PM

oh geez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2022 6:49 PM

[quote]And it's almost fantasy if they could have afforded to live in modern-day Santa Monica.

It made sense if Chrissy, Janet, and the new blondes were turning tricks on the side. And Mrs. Roper was giving them a rent reduction because Jack was servicing her.

by Anonymousreply 18August 14, 2022 6:50 PM

Just a single DUI. Nothing scandalous.

I believe her first words to the arresting officer were something about that fucking Suzanne and how the arrest was all her fault, and she asked the officer if he thought her perky breasts were nicer than a big pair of jugs.

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2022 6:50 PM

Joyce is a loyal friend and a connoisseur of the fine arts!

Though I’m not sure what her friend is wearing across her forehead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2022 6:59 PM

WHET Ray Buktenica?

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2022 7:01 PM

R21, that's a great question! Joyce and Ray were Brangelina, before Brangelina was even a concept! Talk about a 'super couple' and now you barely hear about either of them. It shows how fickle fame is and serves as a warning to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, that you can be the biggest, most photographed star in the world one day and the next your portraying a waitress at a Waffle House in Nashville in a Christmas musical.

by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2022 7:05 PM

i don't know about that, R22.

Brad has been famous since 1988 (Thelma & Louise), when he was only 24.

And he has been famous ever since.

His star power has never dimmed in all those years.

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2022 7:13 PM

Her bitterness ended her career.

by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2022 7:14 PM

Joyce in a Fredericksburg, VA production of “On Golden Pond”. You don’t see Suzanne Somers taking on new acting risks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 14, 2022 7:14 PM

Thelma and Louise came out in 1991. And Brad isn't the league of Tom Cruise or Leonardo DiCaprio. Brad is usually playing alongside someone else with star power. He's not getting people to theatres by himself.

by Anonymousreply 26August 14, 2022 7:19 PM

There was a very embarrassing TV movie about the bts mayhem of Three’s Company a few years back. Joyce consulted or something or other on it, and it showed. I read a recap of it and the writer noted that DeWitt is mentioned or addressed as a Shakespearean actress and that she had her pick of theater roles before 3C. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 27August 14, 2022 7:20 PM

Shitty little JoycE.

by Anonymousreply 28August 14, 2022 7:22 PM

According to Family Guy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 14, 2022 7:23 PM

Does anyone have a subscription to the Fredericksburg Free Lance-Star? I want to read the article at R25 but I spent my last dollar at The Waffle House.

by Anonymousreply 30August 14, 2022 7:32 PM

Joyce was cutest in the first few episodes of the first season, with her Dorothy Hamill do.

Then she grew it out into a frizzy mop, then got The Liza, and it was all downhill from there.

by Anonymousreply 31August 14, 2022 7:46 PM

She's still working in big budget all star productions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 14, 2022 7:49 PM

Tell me more about the shit throwing!

She sounds like fun.

by Anonymousreply 33August 14, 2022 7:52 PM

If you can find it, there was a fun E! True Hollywood Story on her feud with Suzanne.

I remember being stuck in my hotel room in San Juan because I’d gotten sunburned the day prior. That episode might have been two hours, or it just felt that way. It was all about Joyce’s eternal bitterness toward Suzanne.

by Anonymousreply 34August 14, 2022 8:03 PM

Joyce being interviewed for “On Golden Pond”. The poor actor playing the Henry Fonda role barely gets a chance to speak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 14, 2022 8:19 PM

I want them to reboot the blonde in the Thunderbird for Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 36August 14, 2022 8:35 PM

,?.?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 14, 2022 8:37 PM

Joyce had Leggs in the 80s. That’s why she was spokes person. I remember her magazine ads. She had a great shape and looked great. I liked her Liza-esq hairstyle and heavy mascara eyes.

by Anonymousreply 38August 14, 2022 8:45 PM

I dunno… because of the original Three’s Company making such a mark in pop culture and an impression on several generations, I think John Ritter, Suzanne Somers and Joyce DeWitt are all equally famous for it. But it feels like because Joyce disappeared from the limelight for years, suddenly Suzanne and John are made out to be like Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks by comparison.

Even if her post-career seemed the most awkward and sometimes nonexistent in comparison to the other two (who both had their share of embarrassing whoppers.. hello!) Most people of certain generations know Joyce DeWitt’s name.

That show’s success was the best stroke of luck any of them ever had, and that all followed their own strange career paths afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 39August 14, 2022 8:50 PM

John was in a lot of movies showing range as a character actor and had a popular sitcom before his tragic death and Suzanne had those endorsements and another sitcom in the 90s. I don't think Joyce was as fame hungry.

by Anonymousreply 40August 14, 2022 9:00 PM

Highly emotional reunion after many decades.

Warning - Video contains honest expressions of forgiveness and letting go of the past. These are known to be like garlic and sunlight to DL vampires

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 14, 2022 9:05 PM

THIRTY YEARS since they saw each other???

Damn. The hate between those two, was real!

I guess Joyce really did hurl shit at Suzanne's door.

by Anonymousreply 42August 14, 2022 9:10 PM

Joyce De1/2Witt would like a word with all of you…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 14, 2022 9:13 PM

I remember the Joyce DeWitt troll from years ago (hell, probably a decade or more ago) here on DL. They used to post about her eating human flesh and throwing tampons at people from her car. I think they might have mentioned her throwing shit or doing other things to Suzanne as well. It was so off the wall, it was somewhat funny. And they didn't overdo it like many trolls seem to do on here.

by Anonymousreply 44August 14, 2022 9:23 PM

Santa Monica is expensive AF today.

by Anonymousreply 45August 14, 2022 9:25 PM

R44 We ALL know who that troll actually was!

by Anonymousreply 46August 14, 2022 9:26 PM

Joyce seems to be seething with anger, just below the surface.

I'm guessing she's a hard core drinker.

by Anonymousreply 47August 14, 2022 9:27 PM

Suzanne had She’s The Sheriff

Step by Step

Vegas acts

A bestselling book which was made into a TV movie “Keeping Secrets “

Then her business endorsement of Thigh Master

Years and years of her own Sumner-Size brand which was a huge success on HSN and her website. Now she has moved into clothing and other lifestyle minded products on her HSN and website channels

by Anonymousreply 48August 14, 2022 9:27 PM

R41 That video cracks me up, because check out how softened/blurred Suzanne's camera is, versus Joyce.

by Anonymousreply 49August 14, 2022 9:28 PM

R44 R46 Rhymes with “Bedpan Gummers”!

by Anonymousreply 50August 14, 2022 9:29 PM

THANK YOU R43. I was going to add that if you hadn't!

I swear, EVERYTIME I hear Joyce's name, I think of Andrea Martin on SCTV.

by Anonymousreply 51August 14, 2022 9:38 PM

Suzanne's current home interviews are so weird

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 14, 2022 9:48 PM

Can you really blame Joyce for hurling shit at Suzanne's house?

Suxanne is very unlikable.

by Anonymousreply 53August 14, 2022 9:51 PM

John would kill to have Joyce’s career right now.

by Anonymousreply 54August 14, 2022 9:53 PM

Suzanne is very popular

by Anonymousreply 55August 14, 2022 9:53 PM

We all know that Joyce didn't really hurl shit at Suzanne's house, because if she really had, you know Suzanne would have found a way to sell it.

by Anonymousreply 56August 14, 2022 9:54 PM

It’s so funny because we stayed at the Oceana Hotel on Ocean Av. for New Years and walking to the pier we saw an absolute shithole of a studio apartment for rent a few blocks down for 3K and it looked very much like the apartment building on the opening credits of Three’s Company.

I’m starting to think it really was.

by Anonymousreply 57August 14, 2022 9:55 PM

[quote] We all know that Joyce didn't really hurl shit at Suzanne's house

Then why didn't they speak for 30 years?

It must have been something BIG.

by Anonymousreply 58August 14, 2022 9:56 PM

I can't look at Suzanne the same way after that Reddit thread where a former child star talked about being abused on set and the actress who played the mom was very cold and told him to suck it up as it's showbiz. And the OP said the guy who played the dad was banging underage actresses who played the daughters.

People in the thread suspected it was the youngest kid from Step by Step. That or Malcolm in the Middle. Step by Step makes more sense though because of the daughters.

by Anonymousreply 59August 14, 2022 9:56 PM

Joyce DeWitt is the Vivian Vance of the 1970's- she always played second fiddle but the datalounge LOVES her.

by Anonymousreply 60August 14, 2022 9:57 PM

DL loves underdogs.

by Anonymousreply 61August 14, 2022 9:58 PM

She was the Cindy Williams of her show.

by Anonymousreply 62August 14, 2022 9:59 PM

Wednesday August 17 will be FORTY THREE years since Vivian Vance left the earth.

by Anonymousreply 63August 14, 2022 10:29 PM

[quote] I can't look at Suzanne the same way after that Reddit thread where a former child star talked about being abused on set and the actress who played the mom was very cold and told him to suck it up as it's showbiz. And the OP said the guy who played the dad was banging underage actresses who played the daughters.

Wait - what?

by Anonymousreply 64August 14, 2022 10:39 PM

This is the thread. A lot of the comments got deleted though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 14, 2022 10:47 PM

R57 It’s at 2912 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90405. Apparently a house, not an apartment building.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 14, 2022 10:48 PM

Years ago when I originally saw this thread. People were guessing either Step by Step or Malcolm in the Middle because the OP said millennials (under 35) grew up with it. And it had multiple brothers and the actor who played the father (possibly Patrick Duffy or Bryan Cranston) had multiple famous roles. A lot of the comments trying to ID the OP were deleted including some of the OP's comments about costars on the set where he made a comment the other adults including the actress who played the mother (possibly Suzanne Sommers) were assholes to him and told him to not say anything about the sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 67August 14, 2022 10:52 PM

[quote] I think most people under 35 would have been fans of the show although the guy who played our dad is more famous for another role that came after the show ended.

Must be Malcolm In the Middle. Bryan Cranston's big role was on Breaking Bad, which was years later. Patrick Duffy's best known role was of course on Dallas, which was many years before Step By Step.

by Anonymousreply 68August 14, 2022 11:09 PM

Dig into it, DL.

The guy in that thread says that the show did not have 3 or 4 brothers, and was not in syndication in 2016 (when he wrote the post).

That leaves out MitM.

by Anonymousreply 69August 14, 2022 11:20 PM

I hate the mods deleted half the comments. I get to see if WaybackMachine can recover it.

by Anonymousreply 70August 14, 2022 11:23 PM

Whoops my mistake I mixed up the Reddit thread I first posted with this one:

I read the confession from the other child actor and feel like I need to share my experience. I was a child actor on a big network show during the 1990s. I was not the lead but it was a show with a lot of kids and the show focused on us. It was an open secret that some of us were being abused but by different people. The girls on the show got the blunt of it especially by the dude who played our dad. Me? I was abused by a few people.

There were also several people behind the scene who abused me too. One man did it often. I was very young, precious and affectionate. One of the producers would always swing and toss me around. I went to show him something and he held me close and kissed me. I thought it was strange and he asked me if I liked it and I said yes. [Bold]This led to his asking me and one of the other actors who play my other "brother" to fake rehearsals with each other in his office.[/bold] He made us do scenes that involved us kissing and taking each other's clothes off. [Bold] One time, we had a haunted house constructed on the set and we were all hiding and jumping out at each other. [/bold] This producer told me to go in a closet with him so we could scare people. He held me close and he made out with me. I was 10.

There was another actor who took interest in me. He offered to take me to his place for weekend fun trips. [Bold] He took me and this other kid who ended up on his own Disney show later on. That dude was very vulnerable. I could this actor was really abusing this kid. It doesn't surprise me that the actor who molested us got arrested and the Disney actor went crazy [/bold]. For me, I was becoming used to the sexual abuse.

It ended when I hit puberty. [Bold]I went from being this cute little kid to being a fat kid.[/bold] I guess I was no longer sexually attractive to the men who abused me. I started to feel angry and filled with rage so they kicked me off the show which was incredibly painful. I suffered from eating disorders and addiction. The network settled with all of the kids who appeared on the show to shut us up. I later found out that the producer who molested me for years had also given me an STD.

[Bold]People ask where my parents were and people don't understand how different the 90s were and how showbiz families are. The adult actors didn't care. The guy who played our dad was fucking the girls who played his daughters. I remember the woman who played our mom said "well, you all wanted to be on a TV show."[/bold]

And, of course, my parents spent all of my money that I made and the rest was lost during the recession. It makes me laugh when people think because you did a TV that you must be loaded. Now I make a living doing manual labor but at least people do not recognize me.

This is the thread that people identified him as is Josh Byrne from Step by Step. The details fit. I think the Disney guy could have been Orlando Brown who was on Family Matters and later was on That's So Raven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 14, 2022 11:37 PM

So what do we think of Jesse Hutch, the actor in Joyce's movie "My Boyfriends' Dogs."

I think he's very sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 15, 2022 12:53 AM

I don’t give a shit about this Reddit mystery.

by Anonymousreply 73August 15, 2022 1:02 AM

Did Joyce DeWitt write the ending to Serial Mom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 15, 2022 1:04 AM

Joyce No tits.

by Anonymousreply 75August 15, 2022 1:29 AM

R75 is shit thighs Suzanne Somers.

by Anonymousreply 76August 15, 2022 1:47 AM

R27 - this is from one of the IMDB user reviews:

[quote] The movie focuses mostly on Suzanne Somers and how her choices affected the show. The fact that Joyce DeWitt was involved with the production seems to lend it some credibility, until you notice that her character is the only one in the movie who doesn't do anything wrong. You really have to be out of touch to help make a movie where everyone behaves badly but you and not expect people to be suspicious about the authenticity.

by Anonymousreply 77August 15, 2022 2:06 AM

And another review:

[quote] This take is all about Threes Company and the inside scoop on it from Joyce De Witts viewpoint. As a result of this the only good person in this is Joyce. Everyone else betrays her or is oblivious to whats going on (that would be Don Knotts), poor ol poor ol Joyce.

by Anonymousreply 78August 15, 2022 2:08 AM

The E! True Hollywood Story episode is SO good. Probably the best ever episode. I rewatch it often.

"Was there a renegotiation ploy going on? Yeah! Were there broken ribs? Yeah!"

by Anonymousreply 79August 15, 2022 8:22 AM

Here you go, R79.

All 1.5 hours of "True Hollywood Story: Three's Company."

Lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 15, 2022 8:25 AM

The opening teaser at R80 looks good!

by Anonymousreply 81August 15, 2022 9:03 AM

I was always Team Suzanne. Now, she’s a Trumper, correct? If so, hell no. That said, she was an integral part of that ensemble and losing her saw TC lose some spark.

by Anonymousreply 82August 15, 2022 11:08 AM

My understanding is that the three main stars of Three's Company had a favored nations contract, meaning their salaries were tied to each other's and one person couldn't be given more without the others' salaries going up commensurately.

So when Suzanne (and her manager/husband Alan Hamel) demanded an insanely huge pay bump (if I recall correctly, she wanted something like ten times more her current pay), they were taking a huge gamble, because Joyce's salary would also have gone up by that amount and John, who made more than the women, would have really been cashing in. The producers simply weren't willing to dip into their profits by that much in order to accommodate Suzanne's demands. They figured one blonde airhead was as good as another, and once Susanne started pulling shit like not showing up for work in an effort to strong-arm them into submission, they fired her.

Were the producers underpaying the performers? Yes. Did Suzanne commit professional suicide by not only demanding a huge increase in salary and refusing to consider anything less but also not coming in to work when she didn't get her way? Yes.

Were John and Joyce both royally pissed that Suzanne was not only creating a tension-filled atmosphere but jeopardizing their hit show in order to get what she wanted? Oh HELL yes.

The producers were slightly greedy, Suzanne was incredibly greedy as well as deluded (she has stated that she was as integral to TC as Carroll O'Connor was to All in the Family and Alan Alda was to M*A*S*H to justify her salary demands). Not only that, she had the nerve to whine about being a victim when her attempted extortion didn't work.

John and Joyce were collateral damage.

by Anonymousreply 83August 15, 2022 11:54 AM

That settles it for me, R83.

Team Joyce all the way.

Suzanne sounds like an absolute cunt!

by Anonymousreply 84August 15, 2022 1:55 PM

Men wanted to fuck Suzanne. Women wanted to be her. Men and women wanted Joyce to look after their kids. They are not the same.

by Anonymousreply 85August 15, 2022 2:04 PM

Excellent breakdown r83.

by Anonymousreply 86August 15, 2022 3:14 PM

Suzanne is Tik Tok

Joyce is Datalounge

Team Joyce Forever!

by Anonymousreply 87August 15, 2022 3:23 PM

Suzanne Sommers is an immoral business shark. She is the epitome of the ambitious starlet who'll stop at nothing to make money, gain notoriety and stay "relevant" solely for gain purposes. She's all artifice but has enough charisma to get away with it, it being selling fake diets, fake exercise instruments and fake hormonal treatments. And fake talent.

by Anonymousreply 88August 15, 2022 3:59 PM

R88 suck my crevice!

by Anonymousreply 89August 15, 2022 6:50 PM

Joyce dated Johnny Car:son’s attorney , Henry Bushkin. According to Bushkin, his relationship with Carson began to sour (among other reasons) because Johnny wanted to fuck Joyce.

by Anonymousreply 90August 15, 2022 7:29 PM

R90 There's no accounting for taste.

by Anonymousreply 91August 15, 2022 10:31 PM

Now there's a question you don't hear everyday.

by Anonymousreply 92August 15, 2022 10:44 PM

Busted for writing bad checks.

Professional grifter.

Will step over anyone without remorse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 15, 2022 11:30 PM

Busted for DWI.

Basically a good person. But angry and bitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 15, 2022 11:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95August 15, 2022 11:36 PM

Is Priscilla Barnes still a part-time CO in Texas? For years she was one of the 3-4 COs who pulled the lever/pushed the button simultaneously to perform an execution. Odd avocation but she comes from a family of COs.

by Anonymousreply 96August 15, 2022 11:42 PM

That’s a new one. Maybe the nurse who delivered the fatal injection?

by Anonymousreply 97August 16, 2022 12:01 AM

R96 What is a CO

by Anonymousreply 98August 16, 2022 12:04 AM

Corrections officer

by Anonymousreply 99August 16, 2022 12:05 AM

R99 Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 100August 16, 2022 12:07 AM

Great explanation (not sure how much is true) from Suzanne about the firing, contract, etc. as R83 mentioned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 16, 2022 12:08 AM

I’ve actually worked with Joyce. She’s a lovely human. Kind and funny.

by Anonymousreply 102August 16, 2022 12:19 AM

Oh yeah, r102? Why didn’t she have kids?

by Anonymousreply 103August 16, 2022 12:20 AM

At least Joyce didn't have to stoop to a corny TGIF sitcom to stay relevant in the 90s. Joyce would have played a better mom too, Suzanne looked like she hated those kids.

by Anonymousreply 104August 16, 2022 12:22 AM

I never found her remotely attractive

by Anonymousreply 105August 16, 2022 12:25 AM

SUZANNE SOMERS IS A ROTTEN, GREEDY CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 106August 16, 2022 12:33 AM

2022 net worth according to this website:

Suzanne - 100 million

John - 20 million

Joyce - 4 million

Jennilee - 3 million

Priscilla - 1.5 million

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 16, 2022 12:35 AM

A lot of people consider John Ritter the funnier actor on the show, but I always thought Joyce "dewit".

by Anonymousreply 108August 16, 2022 12:38 AM

[quote]Joyce dated Johnny Carson’s attorney , Henry Bushkin. According to Bushkin, his relationship with Carson began to sour (among other reasons) because Johnny wanted to fuck Joyce.

I thought three was company!

by Anonymousreply 109August 16, 2022 12:39 AM

I believe that Joyce has 4 million bottle caps in bags in her mobile home, or 4 million packets of ketchup, because she has hoarder energy.

I don’t believe she has 4 million dollars.

Jennilee is married to Cybill Shepherd’s ex, Bruce Oppenheim, who is a chiropractor. She used to brag about investing her TV Money in real estate. I’d imagine she’s worth more than that .

by Anonymousreply 110August 16, 2022 12:41 AM

[quote] A lot of people consider John Ritter the funnier actor on the show, but I always thought Joyce "dewit".

More like Joyce Dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 111August 16, 2022 12:44 AM

Joyce probably invested well too. Plus she has her SAG pension, Social Security and L'Eggs and 3C residuals. She probably worth way more that 4 million. I'm guessing 10-20 million estate.

by Anonymousreply 112August 16, 2022 12:45 AM

She was too much like her father, Addison.

by Anonymousreply 113August 16, 2022 12:46 AM

And she may a lucrative dinner theater pension on top of the SAG one.

by Anonymousreply 114August 16, 2022 12:46 AM

Joyce went on a search for herself after Three's Company ended and did not return to Hollywood for years. I wish she had stayed and built on the momentum she establshed during the show. I could easily see her snagging a role on a procedural. She could have been Olivia Benson!

by Anonymousreply 115August 16, 2022 12:47 AM

Joyce could have been Sandy Duncan on Valerie's Family!

by Anonymousreply 116August 16, 2022 12:49 AM

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I think Janet was the glue of TC, maybe like Dorothy of GG. She's the sane one amongst all the crazies. And Joyce played her perfectly. TC survived without Suzanne but Three's a Crowd flopped without Janet.

by Anonymousreply 117August 16, 2022 12:51 AM

Mary Cadorette - only 700k and she looks like hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 16, 2022 12:56 AM

That's not her r118

by Anonymousreply 119August 16, 2022 12:58 AM

She’s doing dinner theater in New Jersey

by Anonymousreply 120August 16, 2022 12:59 AM

R117 Yeah. Because Joyce played the foil well and was funny and likable. Suzanne just played a dumb blonde which isn't that hard. But she wasn't funny. Just annoying.

by Anonymousreply 121August 16, 2022 1:01 AM

Broke ass bitch!

by Anonymousreply 122August 16, 2022 1:01 AM

Joyce or Mary Cadorette? Are they doing the Whales of August?

by Anonymousreply 123August 16, 2022 1:02 AM

Priscilla seems to have a real grudge against the producers. How bad to her could they have been? Jenny Lee seems grateful to even have had the gig in the first place. Joyce was bitterness personified.

by Anonymousreply 124August 16, 2022 1:10 AM

3C was not nearly as interesting when SS left. It lost a lot of magic. Ditto when the Ropers left though Mr. Farley was a good replacement. It needed both. The original 3 had great chemistry. The show was making a killing. It’s a shame they couldn’t come to an agreement. Watching the show in reruns it is obvious it lost something when SS left. I do buy the reasoning it wouldn’t have worked at all without Janet. Chrissy may have been the most expendable but barely. I find the show tough to watch without her.

by Anonymousreply 125August 16, 2022 1:17 AM

Whenever I think of Suzanne, I remember the story she told about Amy Yasbeck entering the bathroom and announcing "I am John Ritter's wife!" . I remember it because I do the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 126August 16, 2022 1:28 AM

Suzanne's pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 127August 16, 2022 1:30 AM

SS’s husband fucked her deal up. As she said in the clip above, her lawyer should have ended negotiations when it was clear she wouldn’t get what she wanted. John and Joyce could have backed her up. They didn’t because SHE would have been paid more than them.

by Anonymousreply 128August 16, 2022 1:59 AM

There was a Favored Nations clause in all of their contracts.

by Anonymousreply 129August 16, 2022 2:11 AM

Joyce appeared in a 1980 Steve Martin comedy special.

He should make her one of the tenants in “Only Murders In The Building”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 16, 2022 2:15 AM

They never gave Terri , Larry or Ralph a viable love interest.

by Anonymousreply 131August 16, 2022 2:20 AM

R130, Joyce has not step foot in NYC (where that program films) for almost 40 years. Somers ruined it for her and even after their rapprochement it is “poisoned environs” for her.

by Anonymousreply 132August 16, 2022 2:20 AM

Poor Joyce, she couldn't even hold her own thread.

by Anonymousreply 133August 16, 2022 2:23 AM

Suzanne likely hated and resented the kids on Step by Step. She greedily signed on for what she thought was her big network comeback when they offered her the same salary as Patrick Duffy. She didn't take the time to notice that she signed on for a Brady Bunch reboot and that the kids were going to be the stars of the show.

by Anonymousreply 134August 16, 2022 2:24 AM

😐.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 16, 2022 2:43 AM

R129 see R101 video

by Anonymousreply 136August 16, 2022 2:52 AM

[quote]Joyce has not step foot in NYC (where that program films) for almost 40 years. Somers ruined it for her and even after their rapprochement it is “poisoned environs” for her.

While I was starring on Broadway, I told Joyce she was strictly bridge and tunnel and to stay away.

by Anonymousreply 137August 16, 2022 3:08 AM

My friend's father worked on TC when I was in high school so I saw much of the stuff first hand because we went to all the tapings. First all the originals, John, Joyce and Suzanne were very well liked and thrilled to be in a hit. John was the greatest, always kind to everyone and super professional. Joyce was the same, totally approachable and likable. Despite what people want to say, Suzanne was was super professional, always knowing her lines and was the first to know all the blocking. Her portrayal of Chrissy in the beginning was pretty close to what she wanted to do but it was the producers who made the character into a Lucy wannabe. Everyone was really excited to be in a hit show but even at the first tapings, it was obvious that this was something special. Joyce did indeed have quite a bit of stability because of Ray. He was always very level headed and gave her excellent advice. He also got her to get into better shape so when S3 came around, she looked very nice in short shorts and audiences started noticing. Suzanne's problem with the show and their salaries was pretty funny considered she really thought she was worth 10% ownership of the show. But everyone was upset because her continual absences meant the crew didn't get paid and they were all pretty much turned on her. In essence, everyone blamed her disgusting husband Alan Hamel for the problems. He was best known for his commercials for a market called Alpha Beta and it was the source of endless negative remarks. I think Joyce took her breakup with Ray pretty hard but contrary to Urban Legend, she never took up with LeVar Burton but I like that gossip myself. Ray still does VoiceOver and is happily married to LA public access legend Karen. I liked Norman Fell but Audra Lindley was a total stuck up bitch.

by Anonymousreply 138August 16, 2022 3:17 AM

R138 Good tea!

by Anonymousreply 139August 16, 2022 3:29 AM

R30, that's my hometown, and I have a subscription. Never thought I'd use it here.

Oct 4, 2017 It’s only appropriate that when “On Golden Pond” lands in Fredericksburg that a gold-star cast and crew come along with it.

Actress Joyce DeWitt—perhaps best known for portraying Janet Wood on the iconic sitcom “Three’s Company”—leads a stellar production at Riverside Center for the Performing Arts. The show owns the stage Wednesdays through Sundays through mid-November.

“[DeWitt] has been an absolute sweetheart and consummate professional,” said Patrick A’Hearn, producing artistic director at Riverside. “She is just remarkable and you can see so much depth in her acting, with years of training and experience in the theater world.”

“On Golden Pond” focuses on the story of an aging couple—Norman and Ethel (played by DeWitt)—as they embark on an annual trip to a beautiful cottage in Maine. The trip spotlights how life transforms over the years, touches on dementia and Alzheimer’s in a tender manner and has tasteful humor woven throughout.

“It’s a beautiful story,” said A’Hearn. “The way the play is written … it’s the right combo of humor and pathos and it’s so poignant. You can have a laugh and a good cry, and it has such meaning to an audience.”

For DeWitt, it’s the first time she’s performed at Riverside and in “On Golden Pond.” And, it’s the story itself that ultimately made her commit.

“It was an easy yes,” said DeWitt. “And, on top of it being beautifully written, [A’Hearn] runs a marvelous theater and everyone here is just marvelous.”

In addition to being her Riverside and “On Golden Pond” début, the show marks DeWitt’s first performance in more than two years. Recently, she has spent every waking moment at her father’s side as he tackled health issues, she said.

“Being back in the theater, it feels like I’m home,” said DeWitt. “I started working in theater when I was 13 years old. I’m in my natural state and I love being here.”

Along with DeWitt, the Riverside production’s cast boasts Mitchell Austin as Billy Ray Jr., Andrew C. Boothby as Charlie Martin, Alan Hoffman as Billy Ray and Jennifer Joyner as Chelsea Thayer Wayne.

Veteran actor Joe Inscoe stars as Norman. In addition to appearing in a number of regional theater productions in and around Richmond, Inscoe has nearly 100 TV and film credits to his name. Throughout the years, he’s appeared in “House of Cards,” “The Wire,” “One Tree Hill,” “Matlock” and “Nell,” among other hit shows and movies.

“He is just phenomenal onstage and, offstage, he is the dearest man,” said A’Hearn. “The chemistry that he and [DeWitt] have onstage is just incredible.”

Visually, folks will be welcomed into the family’s living room at the lake house on Golden Pond. While there may not be any major set changes, according to director Sherri Edelen, “the changes come with the people that come and go throughout the show.”

“On Golden Pond” marks the second production that Edelen has directed at Riverside. She is credited with “Steel Magnolias” in 2014 and is a Helen Hayes Award-winning actress in her own regard. Amid the countless productions Edelen has touched over the years, Riverside has a special place in her heart.

“The facility alone is quite amazing … with lots of fly space and wing space,” she said. “I’m so grateful it’s here. My husband and I are both actors in the area and we’re used to traveling an hour each way to perform. And here we have a world-class facility, 10 minutes from our house, for everyone to enjoy.”

With Edelen’s return and having legendary actress Sally Struthers featured in multiple Riverside shows, the question now becomes “could we see DeWitt at Riverside again sometime soon?”

“It is not too early to ask that question. This place is just so special,” said DeWitt. “I would love to work at this theater again and I’d be very happy to have [A’Hearn] call me about that.”

In a world that is always focusing on “what’s next,” perhaps it’s best for us to appreciate what’s taking place at Riverside right now. It’s truly something special.

by Anonymousreply 140August 16, 2022 3:39 AM

I'm sure Joyce DeWitt is a very sweet person, but I wonder why she hasn't changed her hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 141August 16, 2022 3:46 AM

“Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy!!!” 😩

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142August 16, 2022 5:00 AM

You'd never know ever youthful Joyce is actually 9 years older than Eve.

by Anonymousreply 143August 16, 2022 5:08 AM

R141= Liza Minnelli

by Anonymousreply 144August 16, 2022 5:19 AM

Joyce is from West Virgina but has no Southern accent.

I find that very suspect.

She's never spoken of "her people."

And she has always smelled of chicken grease and pies.

by Anonymousreply 145August 16, 2022 5:48 PM

West Virginia is the Midwest.

by Anonymousreply 146August 16, 2022 5:52 PM

No it's not, R146.

Regionally, West Virginia is Appalachia.

It shares characteristics with Eastern Kentucky, Northeastern Tennessee, and Southwestern Virginia.

Hatfields and the McCoys. Coal mining. Etc.

It's very Southern.

by Anonymousreply 147August 16, 2022 5:57 PM

Joyce is from Anaheim. She was born in WV but didn’t spend more than a few months there her entire life.

by Anonymousreply 148August 16, 2022 5:59 PM

There are people from the South who do not have an accent. Southwest, too.

by Anonymousreply 149August 16, 2022 6:18 PM

R104 Joyce was unemployed during the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 150August 16, 2022 6:25 PM

R121 sorry SS was funny on the show.

by Anonymousreply 151August 16, 2022 6:28 PM

Lmao r112 all in your fantasies

by Anonymousreply 152August 16, 2022 6:30 PM

Joyce should have done "Norma Rae."

by Anonymousreply 153August 16, 2022 6:33 PM

R149 Yep. And as I said West Virginia isn't technically the South. It's like Oklahoma, Missouri, Kentucky and Florida. Parts of it are Southern culturally and accent-wise but the not the whole entire state. Appalachian includes Ohio, Pennsylvania and Upstate New York. Appalachian accent is its own thing. And technically Delaware, Maryland and DC are considered the South by the US government even though they are more Mid-Atlantic these days. Northern parts of Virginia aren't Southern anymore. If you're from a big city in the South you're likely not going to have a strong accent. But all of this is moot since Joyce didn't grow up in WV.

by Anonymousreply 154August 16, 2022 8:30 PM

Suzanne Somers was shameless when it came to $ thx to her husband/manager Alan Hamel. But SS has $ and Joyce doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 155August 16, 2022 8:42 PM

That's capitalism and American greed baby. Joyce had dignity and wasn't a whore but that doesn't pay

by Anonymousreply 156August 16, 2022 8:44 PM

Right. If you want to make it in this life you gotta fuck over everybody and claw your way to the top.

by Anonymousreply 157August 16, 2022 8:45 PM

[quote]Joyce had dignity

That and $5 will get you a coffee at Starbucks.

by Anonymousreply 158August 17, 2022 1:11 AM

[quote] Joyce wasn’t a whore but that doesn’t pay.

It’s not like she wasn’t given the opportunity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 17, 2022 4:36 AM

So THATs who Johnny hit on when he couldn’t get Sally Field?

Well I guess in retrospect she should have taken the money - his wives did quite well.

by Anonymousreply 160August 17, 2022 4:41 AM

How many abortions did Joyce have? It had to have come up so to speak since she was taking so much dick from ‘77-‘85.

by Anonymousreply 161August 17, 2022 4:44 AM

Joyce is wonderful. A smart, funny brunette, very accomplished, sexy yet not fitting the sexpot type. I don't think Hollywood really knew what to do with her. She was under used, though iconic. If things were more progressive in her time, she could have had Jennifer Aniston's career.

by Anonymousreply 162August 17, 2022 4:58 AM

Joyce DeWitt career highlights reel from the Hoboken International Film Festival.

I need to see this recreated with Andrea Martin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163August 17, 2022 5:08 AM

Joyce did well considering she is only famous for one TV show. Bushkin and others invested her money well. Now she's not in the super rich category like Suzanne or Jenilee but she's really quite comfortable and lives in Montecito. She was a drama major at UCLA and signed a development deal with ABC where they actually considered her for Pinky Toscadero. She got TC when others, like Valerie Curtin were deemed wrong for the part. And I also agree she was the glue for the show. She might have done well playing the wife on something like Home Improvement but she was never that driven, I think.

by Anonymousreply 164August 17, 2022 6:42 AM

^^Do you even realize how distant in time all of that shit is?

by Anonymousreply 165August 17, 2022 6:50 AM

I recall Suzanne having breast cancer and claiming she was foregoing chemo for some alternative therapies, then was photographed leaving the chemo clinic. Something like that.

Sounds like her game.

by Anonymousreply 166August 17, 2022 11:23 AM

R166 If that happened, SS is lucky she didn't get sued. That's criminal. Some of her "customers" might have lost their lives following her "advice."

by Anonymousreply 167August 17, 2022 1:35 PM

R166 I thought she was seen coming out of a LIPO clinic. Then as a “defense” said it was to even out the treatments for her cancer (which she probably made up altogether).

by Anonymousreply 168August 17, 2022 4:46 PM

She really sucks

by Anonymousreply 169August 17, 2022 4:54 PM

Part of the 3s Company lawsuit was her not showing up to set claiming she broke her ribs on The Tonight Show. She refused to be examined by a doctor, because that would have been extenuating circumstances and the insurance would have paid for the missed episodes. She still made her Vegas engagements and her dresser was called to testify if he had seen her wearing a brace for her ribs. He reluctantly said he never saw her in a brace and she never spoke to him again.

by Anonymousreply 170August 17, 2022 5:11 PM

ICONIC, R162? Put down the pipe.

by Anonymousreply 171August 17, 2022 5:20 PM

I'm not really a fan of Suzanne Somers but I do have to respect her for building a huge self-help business after she was drummed out of Hollywood due to the Three's Company fiasco. She told Hollywood to fuck off and made a fortune. She's wealthier than a lot of A-Listers.

by Anonymousreply 172August 17, 2022 5:31 PM

Not really the case r172 in that after Three’s Company she had network tv specials, Vegas engagements, wrote a best-selling autobiography, starred in two TV series prior to making millions in product endorsements on TV and selling her own branded items on HSN and her own website.

by Anonymousreply 173August 17, 2022 8:27 PM

Suzanne is blonde and sold on sex appeal. That gave her an edge over Joyce. American women wanted to look like Suzanne which made her perfect for shilling products. There's no meritocracy here but Suzanne had good work ethic.

by Anonymousreply 174August 17, 2022 8:34 PM

r173 in the period immediately after TC she struggled.

by Anonymousreply 175August 17, 2022 9:15 PM

Well it wasn’t long before she was rolling in shit to do and money to make.

by Anonymousreply 176August 17, 2022 9:25 PM

Suzanne has stated that she got the Las Vegas gig because the show producers thought that she was controversial and that controversial would sell. They were certainly right.

Joyce never had the obsessive hunger for fame, fortune and celebrity that SS has. Not sure why Joyce gets dragged here for not maintaining her level of celebrity over the years. The vast majority of actors who reach that level of fame through a hit show also don't maintain it after the show ends

by Anonymousreply 177August 18, 2022 12:19 AM

We ❤️ Joyce DeWitt!!!

by Anonymousreply 178August 18, 2022 12:22 AM

Suzanne in hi def. Warning - it ain't pretty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179August 18, 2022 12:32 AM

She didn't struggle like JDW has struggled for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 180August 18, 2022 12:48 AM

BUMP

…it with a sTRUMPet!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 18, 2022 6:57 PM

That isn't crepe-y skin, r179, it's seersucker!

by Anonymousreply 182August 18, 2022 7:00 PM

r179, even Baba Wawa with her mind gone and sitting in her wet Depends is saying, "Suzanne, Vaseline on the lens, dear."

by Anonymousreply 183August 18, 2022 7:23 PM

Joyce and Kate Jackson bumped holes

by Anonymousreply 184August 18, 2022 7:32 PM

[quote] Joyce and Kate Jackson bumped holes

Scissor me timbers!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185August 18, 2022 9:52 PM

Joyce is so patient with constantly having to answer questions about Three’s Company! Especially when the interviewer calls her “Janet” 🤭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186August 19, 2022 3:43 AM

Rofl R186.

That's so rude.

Actors/Actresses must hate it when being interviewed, and referred to by their character's name.

by Anonymousreply 187August 19, 2022 3:47 AM

Don't call Eve "Jan," bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188August 19, 2022 6:19 AM

Joyce used to be a popular name. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 189August 19, 2022 8:09 PM

Same thing that happened with Suzanne. It's an old lady name now like April and Sharon. Don't worry Kylie, Kayla and Madison will be old lady names in 20 years too.

by Anonymousreply 190August 19, 2022 8:19 PM

[quote]And yes, I'd fling a fresh bag of shit at Suzanne's door every day. My OWN shit!

Oh Erna, you scamp!

You're incorrigible.

by Anonymousreply 191August 19, 2022 8:22 PM

Joyce isn’t from Anaheim. She grew up in Indianapolis and got her BA in theater at Ball State. She has a master’s from UCLA.

by Anonymousreply 192August 19, 2022 8:40 PM

Joyce grew up in Speedway, no less.

by Anonymousreply 193August 19, 2022 8:57 PM

[quote]Suzanne had She’s The Sheriff Step by Step Vegas acts A bestselling book which was made into a TV movie “Keeping Secrets “ Then her business endorsement of Thigh Master

Don't forget about her three-way!

Three-way poncho, that is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194August 19, 2022 8:59 PM

[quote]Joyce would have been 65 at the time, but she looked exactly the same as she did in Three's Company.

Wow. She must have looked ghastly on "Three's Company."

by Anonymousreply 195August 19, 2022 9:06 PM

This is way way too much publicity for JD

by Anonymousreply 196August 19, 2022 9:08 PM

In one of those TV retrospective interviews, Somers was speaking about her 'process' and how she and John Ritter were 'spontaneous' and 'in the moment,' while Joyce was always writing notes in her script, implicilty suggesting that she and Ritter were 'natural' comedians, while Joyce was putting on 'airs' with her 'training.' Meanwhile one of the producers of the show was interviewed separately and talked about how Suzanne was 'coached' a lot by directors of the show, especially during the beginning, which is a nice way of saying that she was given her line readings and comic bits.

by Anonymousreply 197August 19, 2022 9:11 PM

Has Joyce commented on the passing, resurrection, and re-passing of Tony Dow?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198August 19, 2022 9:12 PM

Does Joyce hire escorts?

by Anonymousreply 199August 19, 2022 9:42 PM

No r199, Joyce IS an escort. Hand jobs, blow jobs, cunt fisting, autoerotic asphyxiation-she will do anything that doesn't make her cry or bleed.

by Anonymousreply 200August 19, 2022 9:54 PM

R200 Hey don't knock a bitch's hustle. Gerontophiles need lovin' too.

by Anonymousreply 201August 19, 2022 10:06 PM

Joyce and Linda Lavin should've done a TV movie together where they played sisters who sang and tap danced.

by Anonymousreply 202August 19, 2022 10:24 PM

It's hard to say who's more of a triple threat here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203August 19, 2022 10:30 PM

[quote]Joyce and Linda Lavin should've done a TV movie together where they played sisters who sang and tap danced.

It could have spawned a new series set in DeWitt's native Indianapolis and had hilarious crossover episodes with Ann Romano as their bra-less tap teacher who viciously slaps students who can't measure up on the dance floor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204August 19, 2022 10:31 PM

I hate to exercise, but I love slapping the shit out of Joyce!

by Anonymousreply 205August 19, 2022 10:38 PM

Joyce had a nice pair of tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206August 19, 2022 10:40 PM

I have no idea if this is true or not, but years ago I heard stories that Joyce and John Ritter were both quite fond of the ol' Peruvian Marching Powder and would sometimes indulge in it on the Three's Company set.

by Anonymousreply 207August 19, 2022 10:45 PM

Joyce and Adrienne Barbeau did a pilot together in the 80s, a crime drama where they played novice detectives. Sadly, "Jugs and Melons" wasn't picked up.

by Anonymousreply 208August 19, 2022 10:49 PM

[quote]Three-way poncho, that is!

Bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 19, 2022 11:53 PM

I remember reading here years ago that one of the Will & Grace creators (or maybe both?) was close friends with Priscilla Barnes who gave him stories about Joyce which were the inspiration for Karen Walker. Typing that now I realize it was probably a DL inside joke but I bought it for a long time and love the image of Joyce D. being a boozy socialite with a biting sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 210August 20, 2022 1:09 AM

This would really brighten up a home or office space!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211August 20, 2022 2:17 PM

As for acting, Suzanne Somers said she just believed what was written on the page. None of that fancy acting technique that Joyce employed. John Ritter studied with Harvey lembeck.

Suzanne said that Mickey Ross a producer and co-creator on the show was a father figure to her and coached her and eventually she outgrew him and he resented it. She also outgrew Jay Bernstein who put her on the map.

Whatever happened to Alan Hamels first wife? She just went away with the Wind.

by Anonymousreply 212August 21, 2022 5:17 AM

If it walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt, then it probably IS A cunt.

Suzanne Somers is a damned CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 213August 21, 2022 5:21 AM

Last I heard her production company and Harvey Keitel were trying to do a Reservoir Dogs remake.

by Anonymousreply 214August 21, 2022 6:01 AM

[quote]John Ritter studied with Harvey Lembeck.

Was John hoping to play Eric Von Zipper in a remake of "Beach Blanket Bingo"?

by Anonymousreply 215August 21, 2022 6:30 AM

Whose production company? AND how many decades ago did you hear this, if ever?

by Anonymousreply 216August 21, 2022 6:13 PM

Nice to see John still has money, R107. He is a Skelton in a gold dark grave.

by Anonymousreply 217August 21, 2022 6:41 PM

Ok r217 John is dead and often the numbers on celebrity net worth are not reliable numbers. In johns case it wasn’t ever updated after his death.

by Anonymousreply 218August 21, 2022 6:47 PM

The Producers were misogynists.

by Anonymousreply 219August 21, 2022 7:19 PM

I recall an interview with Joyce in which she was a bit dismissive of Jennilee’s acting skills.

She was no Goldie Hawn but I thought her character worked a lot better than Priscilla’s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220August 22, 2022 12:48 AM

Harrison had some nice taters.

by Anonymousreply 221August 22, 2022 7:32 PM

r220 Joyce's remark trashing Jenilee comes at the end of the E! THS episode.

by Anonymousreply 222August 22, 2022 7:51 PM

Harrison was pretty green. Physical comedy isn't easy to pull off though. She studied with Lembeck too. I wonder of Ritter referred her to him. Her character was better is small doses. I don't think it would've gone well if they expanded her character in season 6. But in her defense, her character was rushed to fill in for Chrissy's absence.

Going with a polar opposite of Chrissy with Barnes' Terri was a bit risky but kept her from being scorned as much as a replacement for Somers.

by Anonymousreply 223August 22, 2022 7:53 PM

Joyce on the E! THS: “I think it was the arrogance of the producers to think they could mold this person into what they wanted instead of hiring a really good actress to do the job.”

Jennilee: “Hey, Joyce! I married a millionaire doctor and never have to work again for the rest of my life. Good luck at Waffle House, bitch!”

by Anonymousreply 224August 22, 2022 8:34 PM

Joyce was chased after for a decade by Johnny Carson. Joyce rejected Carson and went after a producer or something like that, of Carson's.

Carson kept Joyce from working in TV

by Anonymousreply 225August 22, 2022 9:00 PM

Joyce was the first choice to play Rizzon in the movie "Grease," but Allan Carr decided she wasn't old enough.

by Anonymousreply 226August 22, 2022 9:01 PM

Wrong, R226. Lucy was first choice but Gary talked her out of it.

by Anonymousreply 227August 22, 2022 9:06 PM

Joyce Dumbass

by Anonymousreply 228August 22, 2022 10:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229August 23, 2022 2:05 AM

R224 I remember watching this THS in college when it debuted with a group of friends and we were just laughing our asses off - esp at HER. Fun times.

“They lied …TO MY FACE!”

Also how did John Ritter know what salon Suzanne Somers went to if they hadn’t spoken in 20+ years?

by Anonymousreply 230August 23, 2022 2:12 AM

R230, John's hairdresser talked to Suzanne's...you know how bitchy fags can be.

by Anonymousreply 231August 23, 2022 2:18 AM

Joyce deserved Emmy consideration for the episode where Janet is molested by her gay dance instructor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232August 23, 2022 3:55 PM

Joyce was more insecure than Richard Simmons! Tune in, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233August 23, 2022 7:56 PM

She was the prettiest roommate.

by Anonymousreply 234August 25, 2022 3:38 AM

Would Barrie Youngfellow have been a better Janet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235August 25, 2022 3:44 AM

Ultimate Janet is Donna Pescow. No questions. Done.

by Anonymousreply 236August 25, 2022 3:45 AM

Deodorant commercial starring young Joyce. I’ll bet she was pissed they cast some old guy to play her husband!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237August 25, 2022 3:54 AM

R234 don’t think so.

by Anonymousreply 238August 25, 2022 4:13 AM

[quote]Would Barrie Youngfellow have been a better Janet?

She would have done a better spin in the opening credits.

by Anonymousreply 239August 25, 2022 6:46 AM

Somers looks like a soft rubbery doll in that reunion at R41, and she was 65 then! Ten years later she's living proof that fillers can only go so far, that is if one doesn't get cancer from them. Now she looks like an old leather sofa.

by Anonymousreply 240August 25, 2022 7:08 AM

I think Suzanne Somers looks fine in this recent picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241August 25, 2022 7:30 AM

Suzanne doesn't look a day over 35!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242August 25, 2022 5:35 PM

[quote] I remember watching this THS in college when it debuted with a group of friends and we were just laughing our asses off - esp at HER. Fun times.

For me it’s Joyce at the end saying she left Hollywood to study with the great spiritual teachers of the world! And then they show a photo of Joyce standing in the desert and staring pensively at the sky like a Navajo wise woman!

by Anonymousreply 243August 26, 2022 12:59 AM

[quote]WHET Joyce DeWitt?

Um, actually she's been sitting on her toilet in Van Nuys, screaming for you to help her get up for the last 30 minutes...

by Anonymousreply 244August 26, 2022 1:13 AM

Joyce and Suzanne should remake Whatever Happened to Baby Jane

by Anonymousreply 245August 26, 2022 1:42 AM

Chrissy snow was fairly intelligent in the beginning. The character became an inauthentic freak.. I don't know how much further they could have gone with her. Suzanne Somers wanted her character to have her own animated series and movie franchise and clothing line. I wonder what John Ritter and Joyce DeWitt would have thought of that.

by Anonymousreply 246August 26, 2022 2:03 AM

Thankfully Suzanne didn't get a chance to tarnish the artistic integrity and dignity that was Three's Company with such crass commerical spinoffs, leaving the legacy of the show intact for generations in the highest echelon of artistic achievement

by Anonymousreply 247August 26, 2022 2:28 AM

You got that right.

by Anonymousreply 248August 26, 2022 2:36 AM

Joyce looks like she'd carry a pocketbook stuffed with handfuls of napkins swiped from Taco Bell and Burger King.

by Anonymousreply 249August 26, 2022 2:41 AM

[quote]Joyce and Suzanne should remake Whatever Happened to Baby Jane

Make this happen, Ryan Murphy!

by Anonymousreply 250August 26, 2022 5:57 AM

I’m ready to go as Blanche!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251August 26, 2022 2:36 PM

[quote]Joyce looks like she'd carry a pocketbook stuffed with handfuls of napkins swiped from Taco Bell and Burger King.

Swiped? Don't employees get them for free?

by Anonymousreply 252August 26, 2022 3:48 PM

Suzanne is friends with a gay restaurant owner in Palm Springs (Tropicale) and word has they're both serious Trumpers.

We saw her and her husband there last year. She still has the blonds bangs, but underneath it is an old woman who hobbles now. We overheard her saying to her cute, masked waiter. "Pull that thing and let's see your handsome face," which I've since learned is a hallmark of anti-mask Trumpublicans when dealing with masked staff.

by Anonymousreply 253August 26, 2022 4:58 PM

Suzanne Somers outed herself as a Trump whore way back in January of 2018. From a Page Six story at the time:

Suzanne Somers isn’t afraid to admit she’s a fan of President Trump’s performance in the White House. “I’m happy about him,” the former “Three’s Company” star told TMZ in a video posted Monday about the 71-year-old’s first year in office. “I’m happy that the economy’s doing so much better,” said the actress with a smile. Still, the 71-year-old actress admitted it’s “very rare” to praise Trump in predominantly left-leaning Hollywood. “And now my career is over!” she joked.

by Anonymousreply 254August 26, 2022 6:31 PM

For the Baby Jane remake I think it should be told from Joyce’s perspective-so she should play Blanche.

by Anonymousreply 255August 26, 2022 6:40 PM

R249 - now I can’t get the picture out of my head of Joyce at a party stuffing appetizers in her purse, like Teri Garr in Tootsie!

by Anonymousreply 256August 26, 2022 9:32 PM

The fact that Joyce was the great love of Johnny Carson’s life and he destroyed her movie career after she rejected him are two astounding facts that I learned from this thread.

by Anonymousreply 257August 26, 2022 10:07 PM

[quote]And now my career is over!” she joked.

Oh, honey, that boat has sailed a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 258August 29, 2022 8:56 PM

Did Joyce ever do an interview with the gay press in her 45+ year career?

Advocate? Out? An overseas publication?

by Anonymousreply 259August 29, 2022 9:26 PM

R222 & R224. Joyce also popped up on Maury Povich in the early 90s (before he went cray cray with his later formats).

Maury asked Joyce what she thought of Jen & she said the same thing there (several years before E:TTHS aired). I guess she didn't care if her words hurt her former co-star (I've never heard Jen say anything bad about any 3's Co. actors)..

He then said "Well look who we have on the phone right now your co-star Jen...".

AWKWARD!!!

by Anonymousreply 260August 29, 2022 9:38 PM

Joyce is hardly the only person who told Jenilee Harrison that she can't act

by Anonymousreply 261August 29, 2022 9:50 PM

Yes R261 but she is supposed to be the "nice girl" on the show.

by Anonymousreply 262August 29, 2022 9:52 PM

R261 yeah but neither could Joyce in spite of all her the-a-tre training - well barely.

by Anonymousreply 263August 29, 2022 10:03 PM

Has this thread come down on whether or not Joyce has any money? I've heard mention that she lives in Montecito but is there proof of that? Did sitcom stars from all the way back then rake in residuals?

by Anonymousreply 264August 29, 2022 10:06 PM

R262 Joyce is doing fine with the reruns/streaming (it's the most popular show from the 1970s) & the 3's Co. dvds were the third top selling series after I Love Lucy & Gilligan's Island at one point. Residuals were great for actors after The Brady Bunch left the air around the 1975 season so the show came on the right time for all of the performers net worths.

DeWitt was in every episode of the series except for the famous "Chrissy wants an abortion" episode (due to a contract issue at the time). I have the set & she also does most of the behind the scenes commentary on each season so more $$$ for her pockets.

by Anonymousreply 265August 29, 2022 10:15 PM

^ That was for R264. Sorry about that.

by Anonymousreply 266August 29, 2022 10:15 PM

Thanks, R265.

by Anonymousreply 267August 29, 2022 10:21 PM

R265 but they LIED to her!

by Anonymousreply 268August 29, 2022 10:27 PM

WHET Ray Buktenica?

by Anonymousreply 269August 29, 2022 10:28 PM

Was she driving three sheets to the wind because of her tragic breakup with Ray Buktenica?

by Anonymousreply 270August 29, 2022 10:31 PM

[quote]WHET Ray Buktenica?

He's 79 years old. Shilling for reverse mortgages, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 271August 30, 2022 12:38 AM

[quote] Joyce also popped up on Maury Povich in the early 90s

I remember that! Maury made it seem like the whole hour was going to be devoted to Joyce. But then at the 20-30 minute mark, he surprised Joyce by bringing out Jennilee and Richard Kline and it became a mini-Three’s Company reunion. Joyce disguised it the best she could, but she was pissed!

by Anonymousreply 272August 30, 2022 2:07 AM

Why did Joyce ever get that terrible nose job? Her nose was just fine.

I've never understood why so many performers mutilate their faces. Especially performers who have talent. Meanwhile, the really unattractive performers don't do anything to their fug faces, yet they are always working and are called 'character actors'.

by Anonymousreply 273August 30, 2022 10:44 AM

Why do you lie R265? The internet is filled with stories of people from shows in the 70's/early 80s who will gladly put that whole residual thing to rest. Lisa Whelchel (for one) put a picture of her residual check (for 9 seasons of "The Facts of Life") on her twitter-the check was for less than the stamp to mail it. Contracts were often for a set #of reruns and then increasingly less after that. And, don't forget, when these contracts were first written for these shows there were no Video cassetees, DVDs or streaming, so I don't know where you think they are getting a fortune from them comes from. Not everything is the cast of "Friends".

by Anonymousreply 274August 30, 2022 3:36 PM

If r265 really believes that is what happened…then she isn’t going to be able to learn from the situation… because her perspective is so skewed.

by Anonymousreply 275August 30, 2022 4:09 PM

Aha! So is Joyce in fact broke? She *seems* broke.

by Anonymousreply 276August 30, 2022 4:12 PM

I thought Jenna Lee Harrison was a pretty good actress. She booked a few seasons of Dallas right after that.

by Anonymousreply 277August 30, 2022 5:04 PM

[quote]I thought Jenna Lee Harrison was a pretty good actress. She booked a few seasons of Dallas right after that.

I loved Jenna Lee Harrison's Lady Macbeth at the Old Vic.

Jenilee Harrison, however, was a terrible actress.

by Anonymousreply 278August 30, 2022 5:53 PM

Jenna Lee Harrison's physical comedy was damn good.

by Anonymousreply 279August 30, 2022 6:29 PM

TV stars didn't start raking in millions of $$$ until the 1990s, and many only got residuals for a few years and then that was it.

Many tv stars from before the 90s haven't received any royalties in decades. Lynda Carter has said she hasn't made a dime off of Wonder Woman in 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 280August 30, 2022 9:33 PM

Joyce likely had a good financial advsor who put her 70s money in California real estate and she doesn't have to worry about money for the rest of her life

by Anonymousreply 281August 30, 2022 10:10 PM

And you know this how? What makes her so much more savvy than everyone else?

by Anonymousreply 282August 30, 2022 10:11 PM

Apparently she's never had to worry about money, because she's barely worked at all in nearly 40 years. Of course, if doesn't seem like she lives an expensive lifestyle either.

by Anonymousreply 283August 30, 2022 10:12 PM

Several stars of the 70s havent worked in decades either. That doesn't mean its because they were set for life. Apparently you missed the story about the Cosby guy working at Best Buy, but since youd rather spout off about things you probably have no idea about.

by Anonymousreply 284August 30, 2022 10:16 PM

If you'll remember, Joyce had the advice of Bushkin, who she was dating.

by Anonymousreply 285August 30, 2022 10:18 PM

If Joyce were working at Best Buy we'd know about it. Many tv actors from the 70s managed to invest well enough to live at a middle-class level, but they're not rolling in money.

by Anonymousreply 286August 30, 2022 10:18 PM

The Joyce Dewitt troll is also the Kate Jackson troll and the Jeanine Garaflo troll

by Anonymousreply 287August 30, 2022 10:54 PM

Suzanne and Joyce reconciled on TV but after that they seemed drift apart again. I guess it wasn't real. Suzanne didn't show up for the 40th anniversary on on Antenna TV.

by Anonymousreply 288August 31, 2022 4:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289August 31, 2022 4:48 AM

[quote]I believe the Olivia Coleman revival will be Glass Menagerie.

Dear god, not another "Glass Menagerie" revival. The stench hasn't gone away from the last one.

by Anonymousreply 290August 31, 2022 4:53 AM

Olivia Colman and Joyce should work together.

by Anonymousreply 291August 31, 2022 12:38 PM

Olivia should reboot "The Ropers" with Ray Romano.

by Anonymousreply 292August 31, 2022 6:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293September 1, 2022 2:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294September 1, 2022 3:14 AM

R265

R274

R275

by Anonymousreply 295September 1, 2022 3:40 PM

R265 here. I said THREE"S COMPANY was one of the top 3 selling dvds at one point. I never said The FATS OF LIFE OR BLUNDER WOMAN (I have both dvds sets those shows by the way). They might not have made any $$ off of their shows in 40 years & might have the smaller than the stamp price checks to prove it. TFOL & WW were never big in network ratings (TFOL had to reboot their cast after the first year & WW had to change networks in order to survive. TC never had to do any of that desperate shit stunts) or syndication like Three's Company (a top rated show for most of its run). You might as well have compared TC's ratings, syndication rights & dvd sales to Hello Larry.

I also read that studios/ dvd companies were paying at least 6 figures at 1 point for bonus material to help move the seasons/sets to on the fence consumers. TC had 8 seasons as I recall & since the star Ritter & The Ropers were dead with the other original cast member S. Somers persona non grata with TPTB, meant that remaining live cast member Joyce (one of the higher Q score stars unlike Lisa W. or Tootie) could probably command a sizable fee for her memories.

8 seasons at 6 figures would've been around $800,000 to a million for her interviews for each season which she did 2 decades ago. That $$$ could 've easily been invested wisely & produced triple or more income for JD to easily live on. As others have mentioned neither she nor P. Barnes returned to tv in any major way so the fact that they chose the live show side of the entertainment business implies that they've invested their TC salaries wisely over the past 40+ years.

Adult sit coms like TC can easily be syndicated after the 11 pm news casts in most markets unlike The Fats Of Life Or Wonder Woman (Seinfeld & Roseanne reruns dominate d my midwest area for years but never TFOF or WW LOL). TC aired after the news at night , 1 hour blocks after school & on cable networks. Poor Lynda Carter wishes her 70s dated show with the cockroach robot beeping around had that same kind of appeal. Mrs. Garret screaming at those brats also didn't have the same kind of syndication appeal as slapstick TC did.

by Anonymousreply 296September 1, 2022 4:02 PM

R274 VCRs debuted in the late 70s for home use. Three's Company contracts were not 1 time deals for 8 years. ! would assume that the cast & their management teams took into consideration the VCR/home viewer revenue streams in their contracts when they renegotiated. VCR were already in homes when Cindy. Terri & Larry joined the show as regular cast members.

As I stated in my original post. After the mid 70s when The Brady Bunch's final season went off the air, networks canned the 5 rerun residuals limit for actors so they would would make $ whenever an episode aired that they were in. If the first TC episode has aired 1,00 times around the world than Joyce would've got 1,000 checks from it (instead of being limited to 5 checks for an episode that she did before say 1975). The actors who were stuck with the only 5 airings contracts (Brady Bunch, Gilligan's Island, Batman, I Love Lucy, etc.) all seem resentful at the shows that came after that did so much better for their talents. It's understandable but I never saw any big push/movement to get never ending residuals for pre 1975 material.

by Anonymousreply 297September 1, 2022 4:12 PM

Joyce is starring as”Nanette” in the Puxatawney Players production of “No, No, Nanette” this fall. Beanie Feldstein is co-starring as “Sue”. Should be a laff riot!

by Anonymousreply 298September 1, 2022 5:15 PM

Is it about Nanette Fabray????

Please, say so!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 299September 1, 2022 5:30 PM

Joyce had many TV and movie offers since Three's Company ended, but Gary talked her out of them

by Anonymousreply 300September 1, 2022 6:29 PM

Wonder Woman is a cultural icon, the show is far from forgotten.

Anyway, back to Joyce....

by Anonymousreply 301September 1, 2022 7:47 PM

What rolls do you think Joyce could have played had she not gone to India after 3 Company went off the air? Scarecrow and Mrs. King? Places in the Heart? Moonlighting?

by Anonymousreply 302September 1, 2022 8:08 PM

Cinnamon rolls!

by Anonymousreply 303September 1, 2022 8:11 PM

It’s been over two weeks and she hasn’t maxed out this thread? Has been.

by Anonymousreply 304September 1, 2022 8:18 PM

[quote]What rolls do you think Joyce could have played had she not gone to India after 3 Company went off the air?

I don't think she had the necessary class to play a Parker House roll.

by Anonymousreply 305September 1, 2022 8:21 PM

She could have played Miss Ellie or Angela Channing’s much older sister, who had been chained up in the basement for decades due to mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 306September 1, 2022 8:31 PM

So it took you what, 5 days to make all that up, R296? Bully for you. Unless you show is the receipts, you're full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 307September 1, 2022 9:02 PM

R302 I would've loved to see Joyce come back to tv in the 90s to play Monica's mom on Friends.

I think the two could've had great chemistry & it would've been fun to see her verbally spar with Chandler like she did John Ritter's character.

by Anonymousreply 308September 1, 2022 9:09 PM

Joyce is rehearsing the landmark musical “I is Fanny. Fanny is me!”, a one woman show with Beanie Feldstein. Going in to the Mark Hellinger in October!

by Anonymousreply 309September 1, 2022 9:10 PM

R295 is bitter Joyce, blocking DLers left and right!

by Anonymousreply 310September 1, 2022 10:38 PM

Are there any bikini pics of Joyce from back in the day? I would imagine that the front part of her bikini bottoms would have looked like a bathing cap on Lionel Richie's head.

by Anonymousreply 311September 1, 2022 10:51 PM

She was scheduled to do this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312September 2, 2022 2:44 AM

Ok let’s be real if she were so well off that she never had to work she wouldn’t be doing …dinner theatre. No one does that because they want to. She just would not be working, period.

Interesting that she never married.

by Anonymousreply 313September 2, 2022 3:05 AM

I want to see Joyce's dinner theater Eleanor of Aquitaine next!

by Anonymousreply 314September 2, 2022 3:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315September 2, 2022 4:12 AM

DL has a Joyce Dewitt Stan?

Now I've seen everything.

by Anonymousreply 316September 2, 2022 4:59 AM

I’m just not convinced she has any money. She seems to take any work she can get.

by Anonymousreply 317September 2, 2022 1:07 PM

I can’t seem to find evidence online but there was a weird moment in the early 90’s where Joyce was given a “Lifetime Achievement Award” at Limelight club in NYC, presented by Michael Alig at Disco 2000 (or maybe Michael Musto). She showed up an everything.

by Anonymousreply 318September 2, 2022 1:48 PM

R313 has never heard of the word workaholic. Regis Philbin & Betty White were others who would've worked until the day they died. Larry King seemed to be another. Joyce loves acting in the theatre (if her time after TC reveals anything) & appears to have no interest in tv or film work.

by Anonymousreply 319September 2, 2022 4:08 PM

She probably now realizes that she doesn't have many more years to appear on stage and will gladly take every opportunity to act on stage to enjoy what she truly loves doing, regardless of the setting

by Anonymousreply 320September 2, 2022 4:22 PM

If Joyce is such a great and passionate theater actress, why didn’t she become the toast of Broadway? Why isn’t she Dianne Wiest?

by Anonymousreply 321September 2, 2022 4:33 PM

[quote] & appears to have no interest in tv or film work.

The feeling is mutual.

by Anonymousreply 322September 2, 2022 4:43 PM

Many stage actors get talked into going the Hollywood route as it's hard being an actor over 60 making ends meet.

James Marsters (Spike on Buff T.V. S.) gave an interview about 2 decades ago where a senior male co star warned him about being a certain age & not having the means to take care of yourself or your family. He basically told him not to "end up like me" so he headed for Hollywood for some retirement $$ & soon landed Buffy & then Angel. Today he is probably worth around 5 million & can pick & choose what projects he wants to be in & what actors he wants to avoid (Lavin & that Criminal Minds guy come to mind). He can now stay home & play video games all day with his grown up kid if he wants to.

Joyce seems to have made TC her wake up call about not getting stuck on a show for 8 years being miserable & treated badly. Whatever headaches she faces in the theatre won't last as long as those ones did. Fewer people to please in a theatre production too. No one is bringing up her weight or age as much as the film/tv performers get in the media.

by Anonymousreply 323September 2, 2022 5:04 PM

Where is her Phaedra? Her Lady Macbeth?

by Anonymousreply 324September 2, 2022 5:04 PM

[quote]I’m just not convinced she has any money. She seems to take any work she can get.

I guess it's been a while since she made a new L'Eggs commercial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325September 2, 2022 5:14 PM

R323 that’s all well and good (sort of…it’s really strange that you make it seem like theater actors can go to Hollywood and just like that become regulars on tv shows) but it doesn’t clarify why Joyce has done such low-profile theater work for decades. Why hasn’t she done any Williams or Mamet? No Shakespeare?

by Anonymousreply 326September 2, 2022 5:15 PM

Actors who truly enjoy acting on stage don't need to be the toast of Broadway in order to act on a stage. She has many more years in the past than she will have in the future, so she might as well enjoy doing what she loves to do, wherever she can

She never had the fame and status obsession like Suzanne. The comments here alone prove that obsession hasn't helped the public view of Suzanne in any way.

Damned if you, damned if you don't

by Anonymousreply 327September 2, 2022 5:20 PM

Even if she lost every penny of her Three's Company money to bad investments, she now has a generous actor's union pension to draw from due to many high paying years. She can still afford to do what she wants to do with her time

by Anonymousreply 328September 2, 2022 5:35 PM

What happened with James Marsters and La Lavin?

by Anonymousreply 329September 2, 2022 5:38 PM

I wonder how much Joyce was paid for her on-air reunion with Suzanne. They must have made it worth her while.

by Anonymousreply 330September 2, 2022 6:40 PM

Joyce's Clytemnestra was astonishing when I saw her perform it at a theater near Rancho Mirage a few years back.

by Anonymousreply 331September 2, 2022 7:00 PM

r329, they were an item. Passionate but brief. Lavin only wanted anal sex but Marsters missed vadge. They split acrimoniously.

by Anonymousreply 332September 2, 2022 7:06 PM

[quote]Joyce's Clytemnestra was astonishing

No one wants to hear about Joyce's clyt.

by Anonymousreply 333September 2, 2022 7:24 PM

No I only used 1 example (ol' Spike) R326. You (in your cray cray brain) think that an industry that has 95% of the union unemployed at any given time can go be whatever they want to be. I left out JM's several years struggling & he also got advice from his 2 guest stints on Northern Exposure which taped in Wash. while he was there doing theatre there. The lead Rob Morrow also told him that he needed to try the tv/film route while he was still a young guy. If you want to know JM's career history look him up on IMDB lazybutt.

by Anonymousreply 334September 2, 2022 7:40 PM

I love DL! No one at work wants to discuss whether or not Joyce Dewitt has any money!

by Anonymousreply 335September 2, 2022 8:30 PM

It was suggested that Joyce was hoping to replace Sandy Duncan in Peter Pan way back when. Actually, she might have been good in Annie Get your Gun. We had a few people on DL who saw her do Rose and said she wasn't that bad.

by Anonymousreply 336September 2, 2022 9:07 PM

She always pronounced my name correctly when letting me know my coffee was.done.

by Anonymousreply 337September 2, 2022 9:08 PM

She made scads of money off her contract with L'eggs, people seem to forget that Joyce was HUGE back in the day and she and Ray Buktenica were Brangelina level in terms of the public's fascination with their romance.

by Anonymousreply 338September 2, 2022 9:19 PM

Wow, I’m seeing so many unhinged, alternative reality posts regarding Joyce Dewitt, it is truly exposing someone’s mental health status.

by Anonymousreply 339September 2, 2022 9:21 PM

[quote]people seem to forget that Joyce was HUGE back in the day

Was she as HUGE as Delta Burke?

by Anonymousreply 340September 2, 2022 9:22 PM

Joyce DeWitt was almost Susan Sarandon but loved theater too much. Makes you think.

by Anonymousreply 341September 2, 2022 9:22 PM

Why couldn't Jack Tripper have had a black girlfriend? They really dropped the ball on diversity except for Felipe Which is weird considering it was produced by the same people who created The Jeffersons.

by Anonymousreply 342September 2, 2022 9:57 PM

A lot of 80s mainstream movies were effortlessly, elegantly diverse. TV by contrast was sharply segregated.

Three’s Company’s writers and producers wanted more diversity but a certain theater-trained brunette objected…

by Anonymousreply 343September 2, 2022 10:01 PM

Inclusiveness!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344September 2, 2022 10:03 PM

Joyce’s boobies seem to have given Dick Clark a bit of a chubb in this photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345September 2, 2022 10:14 PM

Thanks, R342, you just reminded me how much I hated Felipe. Goddamn.

by Anonymousreply 346September 2, 2022 11:19 PM

[quote]John would kill to have Joyce’s career right now.

John would kill to even be alive right now.

by Anonymousreply 347September 3, 2022 12:16 AM

[quote]Joyce’s boobies seem to have given Dick Clark a bit of a chubb in this photo.

Check the caption. That's actually Dick Clard.

by Anonymousreply 348September 3, 2022 1:49 AM

Dick Hard.

by Anonymousreply 349September 3, 2022 1:53 AM

Slightly OT question for the elder guys. (BTW, I'm one myself at 58) Were landlord's back then really able to turn down renters because they were unmarried or in a mixed sex rooming situation? I was a kid then and hadn't a clue about stuff like that. The only rental restriction I remember is "No children" (which became illegal) because my parents had some trouble finding a place before they bought) When I got to college I don't remember it being an issue.

by Anonymousreply 350September 3, 2022 2:04 AM

In real life Richard Kline and Joyce DeWitt are talented musical theater performers. He was all set to play Liberace at some point.

by Anonymousreply 351September 3, 2022 2:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352September 3, 2022 2:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353September 3, 2022 2:40 PM

R352/353 I would have loved to have seen that!

by Anonymousreply 354September 3, 2022 3:00 PM

yeah, I bet he would have been great in that role.

by Anonymousreply 355September 3, 2022 3:15 PM

Slightly OT, but years aho I went to see "The Producers" in NYC. I was drunk before I got there and sat out the entire first act in tne lobby (after tnrowing up in the garbage can). I sat and shot the shit with 2 ushers and asked about famous people. They said SJP was a doll and Richard Kind was the most entitled "dont you know who I am" type that they ever ran across. I remebered this because it was so random and I even had to ask who he was, even though I certainly remembered Threes Company. True story.

by Anonymousreply 356September 3, 2022 3:31 PM

Richard Kline is not Richard Kind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357September 3, 2022 3:36 PM

D'oh! It was Richard Kline in the story! I remember because I had to ask who he was and they said "Larry from Three's Company"

by Anonymousreply 358September 3, 2022 5:16 PM

Richard Kind was in The Producers. Was Richard Kline also? Maybe the usher was confused.

by Anonymousreply 359September 3, 2022 6:05 PM

______

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360September 3, 2022 7:07 PM

R360 that’s for the link - it’s ridiculously long but I listened to a bit of it - incidentally for all DL GG fans he had the distinction of guesting on both MTM and Maude.

by Anonymousreply 361September 4, 2022 2:43 AM

I wonder how Jennilee and Cybill Shepherd get along. I remember a storyline on the sitcom “Cybill” where the ex-husband gets involved with a new girlfriend played by Jane Kaczmarek. Everyone in Cybill’s family immediately falls in loves her but Cybill detects she’s a bit of a control freak and a phony (and of course turns out to be right). I’ve always suspected that character was at least loosely based on Jennilee.

Article on the 2019 lesbian wedding of Cybill’s daughter with the ex. No pics of Jennilee but I assume she was in attendance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362September 4, 2022 5:09 PM

I didn’t know both of Cybill’s daughters were lesbians

by Anonymousreply 363September 4, 2022 6:24 PM

One is bi and married to a guy. I think she has MS.

by Anonymousreply 364September 4, 2022 6:29 PM

I was on an episode of Cybill as ‘Psychic Pals Host’!

by Anonymousreply 365September 4, 2022 6:35 PM

And one of Cybill's early assistant was FTM trans. Cybill was very supportive.

by Anonymousreply 366September 4, 2022 7:00 PM

r362, or anyone... what was the connection between Cybil and Jennilee? I don't recall it being mentioned upthread. Did I miss something?

by Anonymousreply 367September 4, 2022 8:40 PM

R362, they both married Dr. (chiropractor) Bruce Oppenheim, father of Cybill's twins.

by Anonymousreply 368September 4, 2022 8:49 PM

Bruce preferred Sib’s pussy to Jenni’s, even after said kitty got mangled by the twins entrance to the world, but Jenni was much warmer/nicer on a personal level.

by Anonymousreply 369September 4, 2022 8:55 PM

In true Hollywood fashion, Bruce got divorced from his first wife because she wanted kids and he didn't. He started dating Cybill, knocked her up and very publicly so. I felt bad for his first wife because Cybill was all over the media talking about her twins.

The joke around Hollywood after he married Jennilee was that he must have a 12 inch dick because he keeps marrying these blonde bombshells and he's nothing to look at himself.

by Anonymousreply 370September 4, 2022 9:00 PM

Richard Kline’s wannabe pop star daughter, keeping it classy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371September 4, 2022 11:08 PM

Richard’s wife looked like Joyce!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372September 4, 2022 11:09 PM

R371 no blue check mark? Meh. I guess nepo child of second banana sitcom star only gets you so far. He was great on the show, though.

R372 wow she really does! Except with an even worse nose job.

by Anonymousreply 373September 4, 2022 11:12 PM

So is Richard yet another man who lusted after the unattainable Joyce?

by Anonymousreply 374September 4, 2022 11:16 PM

Bitch stole my haircut!

by Anonymousreply 375September 4, 2022 11:18 PM

R375 ahem, really?

by Anonymousreply 376September 4, 2022 11:26 PM

Teresa ganzel was good as greedy gretchen.

by Anonymousreply 377September 4, 2022 11:27 PM

R377 she was! Did she ever do anything else?

by Anonymousreply 378September 5, 2022 12:16 AM

[quote]R377 she was! Did she ever do anything else?

I remember her mostly from game shows.

by Anonymousreply 379September 5, 2022 12:19 AM

R379 yeah she was on Pyramid a lot. As was Richard Kline who (along with Markie Post) was one of the best players!

by Anonymousreply 380September 5, 2022 12:20 AM

Ganzel was originally in the running to play Chrissy and it's easy to see her style being a match for the direction they eventually took the character.

by Anonymousreply 381September 5, 2022 12:43 AM

R381 but that was Suzanne’s idea not the producers. She was convinced she was the next Lucille Ball.

Does Richard Kline still teach acting btw? I was tempted to take his class for shits and giggles (which I’m sure he would be thrilled to hear) like 7/10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 382September 5, 2022 1:06 AM

Before the Suzanne Somers debacle, Joyce missed an episode in the third season, and they brought in the character of Jack’s girlfriend, Linda, to sub for her. She was played by the mother on Alf, and I remember liking her better than Joyce at the time. Sorry, Joyce!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383September 5, 2022 1:10 AM

Saw her as Reno Swannee in a very limited production if Anything George M Goes at the Tarrytown Light Opera in the mid-80’s

by Anonymousreply 384September 5, 2022 2:24 AM

I loved Helen Lawson's guest star turn on Three's Company. It was only aired once and then banned by ABC forever. A bootleg copy finally made its way onto the internet a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 385September 5, 2022 2:47 AM

Audra Lindley had five children.

by Anonymousreply 386September 5, 2022 3:04 AM

Priscilla’s husband is 9 years younger. You go, girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387September 5, 2022 3:46 AM

Richard pined for Joyce, but settled for Sandra.

by Anonymousreply 388September 5, 2022 3:51 AM

Priscilla barnes's character's name was Teri Alden. Is that a coincidence with the pilgrim thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389September 5, 2022 4:00 AM

So underrated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390September 5, 2022 4:06 AM

R372 There was an episode where Larry falls in love with Janet. I now wonder if the writers saw Richard's gal & saw an idea for a script.

by Anonymousreply 391September 5, 2022 4:35 AM

Joyce and I are very close these days. I practically see her every week. She comes by the house, we chat a bit, and then she mows the lawn, trims the hedges, and tends to the flower beds. I give her a glass of water before she leaves and only take out a dollar from her wages to pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 392September 5, 2022 4:40 AM

^ Your houses keep burning down so we understand.

by Anonymousreply 393September 5, 2022 4:41 AM

Well Joyce was always known as a fire crotch, even though her natural hair color was never red………

by Anonymousreply 394September 5, 2022 4:45 AM

r387 Speaking of Terri, Priscilla looks a little terri-torial of her husband in that photo. Who can blame her with Joyce right there? It seems like every man Joyce comes in contact with falls for her.

by Anonymousreply 395September 5, 2022 5:15 AM

Open wide, girls!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396September 5, 2022 5:29 AM

Santa Monica is crazy expensive now.

by Anonymousreply 397September 5, 2022 5:37 AM

"We're NOT Suzanne's set dressing: come on, Joyce!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398September 5, 2022 5:37 AM

[quote]Priscilla’s husband is 9 years younger. You go, girl!

I can see Priscilla's dirty pillows in that photo at R387.

by Anonymousreply 399September 5, 2022 6:54 AM

[quote]Audra Lindley had five children.

Last weekend, Decades spent an entire day showing all the episodes of "Bridget Loves Bernie." I had forgotten that Audra Lindley played DL fave Meredith Baxter's mother in that series. (David Doyle played the father.) Audra's character was certainly a lot different from Mrs. Roper.

by Anonymousreply 400September 5, 2022 6:59 AM

Audra also played Cybill Shepherd's mom in Heartbreak Kid.

by Anonymousreply 401September 5, 2022 8:00 AM

She played her mom in "Cybill" as well. That was her last role I believe.

by Anonymousreply 402September 5, 2022 12:43 PM

He had such hope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403September 5, 2022 5:50 PM

Has the infamous scene with John’s testicle been removed from the DVD version?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404September 5, 2022 7:59 PM

Happy Labor Day!

Don’t wear white tomorrow, bitches! (Except you, Joyce.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405September 5, 2022 8:07 PM

Suzanne has a big, broad smile in that picture because she knows she looks so much better than Kathleen Turner. Also, does anyone wonder what Somers might have done with some of Turner's roles in the '80s like Body Heat or Romancing the Stone? Too bad she was blackballed in the industry at that point. I would have love to have seen what she could have done in Peggy Sue Got Married, since she played a very convincing teenager a couple of years later in her biopic, Keeping Secrets.

by Anonymousreply 406September 5, 2022 10:27 PM

R406 you’re funny. That said, I think she looked better there /the Step by Step years than she ever did on TC.

by Anonymousreply 407September 5, 2022 11:06 PM

1980 Cheryl Ladd music special with guest stars Joyce DeWitt and Jeff Conaway!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408September 5, 2022 11:25 PM

It was lovely when Joyce popped in unannounced last year at my home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409September 5, 2022 11:27 PM

Suzanne was offered "Crimes of Passion," but Alan talked her out of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410September 6, 2022 12:08 AM

Suzanne Somers claims she was offered Outrageous Fortune.

by Anonymousreply 411September 6, 2022 12:27 AM

Suzanne and Joyce claim they were offered "Thelma and Louise".

by Anonymousreply 412September 6, 2022 12:28 AM

After working with the tiresome Somers, anyone would need a very long rest.

by Anonymousreply 413September 6, 2022 12:41 AM

Helen Roper titties!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414September 6, 2022 2:45 AM

Stanley should have been so lucky.

by Anonymousreply 415September 6, 2022 2:46 AM

Why the fuck did they make Chrissy have that stupid ponytail. She looked and acted like someone who was intellectually disabled.

by Anonymousreply 416September 6, 2022 2:52 AM

[quote]She looked and acted like someone who was intellectually disabled.

A fine job of matching an actress and a role.

by Anonymousreply 417September 6, 2022 3:01 AM

Was Cher a Three’s Company fan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418September 6, 2022 3:15 AM

I wonder if the intruder at R409 is the reason Suzanne decided to sell that house? As secluded as the property seems to be, having a trespasser show up must be a huge security nightmare--especially since the guy seemed to come from nowhere! Scary

by Anonymousreply 419September 6, 2022 8:46 AM

The Intruder was naked and didn't carry a concealed weapon.

by Anonymousreply 420September 6, 2022 1:29 PM

The intruder was Joyce, coming to confront Suzanne yet again about leaving Three’s Company.

by Anonymousreply 421September 6, 2022 2:08 PM

Was Joyce very into sex when she was younger? Did she have sex with women as well as a select few of the hundreds of men pining for her?

by Anonymousreply 422September 6, 2022 2:40 PM

My straight cousin always found Joyce hotter than Suzanne when we watched Three's Company reruns. I agreed. Suzanne was only popular because of her blonde hair and slutty dumb persona which dumb straight men like. Joyce is what a real intelligent man wants.

by Anonymousreply 423September 6, 2022 8:03 PM

Suzanne was never attractive, it was all about the platinum blonde hair. If you looked past the hair, her features were nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 424September 6, 2022 8:04 PM

Suzanne was pretty and fresh faced in the first 2 seasons. The pigtails and the clownish makeup were awful though. That started in season 3 then got completely over the top when Mr. Furley arrived.

by Anonymousreply 425September 6, 2022 8:08 PM

Suzanne was just generically pretty when young. She probably wouldn't have won her local beauty pageant. She got better with age. She looked very sexy in Step by Step. The 90s Carol Brady type milf. The makeup and side pigtail in Three's Company was just awful. Was 70s makeup ever good?

by Anonymousreply 426September 6, 2022 8:14 PM

Suzanne was sexiest in the first episodes where she was acting, not being a comic book character. Joyce got sexy when she cut her hair, lost weight and started wearing tight jeans. It was an interesting contrast. Suzanne with the sort of curvy, soft body and Joyce with more of an athletic looking body of the era.

by Anonymousreply 427September 6, 2022 8:35 PM

Are the people gushing about Joyce’s beauty and sex appeal serious? Wasn’t the whole thing that she’s kind of a troll? Somers was no great beauty ever but compared to Janet…

by Anonymousreply 428September 6, 2022 10:02 PM

No, that was never the case-Janet being a troll.

by Anonymousreply 429September 6, 2022 10:04 PM

Janet was clearly very attractive too and most straight men would nod in agreement. That's the fucking joke. This straight guy has to play gay to get away with living with two hot babes. A dumb blonde and a brainy brunette. Cliche as hell.

by Anonymousreply 430September 6, 2022 10:16 PM

Somebody had to find Suzanne sexy since she was hired specifically for her looks for American Grafititi. Also, i'm surprised you don't see any revivals or school or local productions of The Blonde in the T-Bird. The rights must be expensive.

by Anonymousreply 431September 6, 2022 10:31 PM

Lots of guys were more into Joyce than Suzanne. Just go look at Joyce or TC company videos youtube or some internet forums where TC is being discussed.

I thought Joyce looked much better with her original nose though.

by Anonymousreply 432September 6, 2022 10:38 PM

yeah, R431, the rights.

by Anonymousreply 433September 6, 2022 10:50 PM

Also, Suzanne flashed beav in Playboy multiple times so there was no 'mystery' there. I think a lot of guys preferred Joyce over Suzanne because they didn't know what her lady garden looked like.

by Anonymousreply 434September 6, 2022 10:51 PM

R432, I noticed that as well. It's similar to how men preferred Jan Smithers over Loni Anderson on WKRP.

I thought Joyce had a cute shape, and I agree with r425 that Suzanne looked pretty in the first two or three seasons of TC. She looked hot on Step by Step.

by Anonymousreply 435September 6, 2022 11:04 PM

[quote][R432], I noticed that as well. It's similar to how men preferred Jan Smithers over Loni Anderson on WKRP.

Ahem!

by Anonymousreply 436September 6, 2022 11:57 PM

I think women prefer blondes more than men sometimes. I think men care more about the figure and a cute face. Plus the blonde stereotype of dumb and slutty isn't attractive to all straight men. Plenty of men liked Jacklyn Smith more than Farrah but women wanted to look like Farrah who was thin and blonde. For any female celebrity to get huge, women have to really like her and admire her looks and buy whatever she's selling. Joyce didn't appeal at all to women like Suzanne did.

by Anonymousreply 437September 7, 2022 12:07 AM

Janet ended up marrying the Supermarket Sweeps guy. He was a decent, upstanding guy who loved her despite her awful nose job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438September 7, 2022 12:10 AM

There was a great belief among many of TC that the Jack character would fall in love with Janet and that's where the spin off would be, but because they wanted John to be in a new show, Joyce was out and the show flopped. The final seasons were definitely moving in that direction. Once they both joined a computer dating service and the computer matched them up with each other. On another, a rewrite from an earlier episode, Jack reads in a newspaper advice column that a female roommate is in love with her male roommate and Jack wonders if it's Janet or Teri. He thinks it's Janet and isn't at all uncomfortable with the idea.

by Anonymousreply 439September 7, 2022 12:10 AM

R437 Joyce didn't appeal at all to women?

Do you think all of those pantyhose at R9 bought themselves?

by Anonymousreply 440September 7, 2022 12:27 AM

The most hilarious thing about "Three's Company" was the fact that Somers was supposed to be the sex object, that horse face would only attract other horses.

by Anonymousreply 441September 7, 2022 12:50 AM

The most hilarious thing about R441 is that he thinks he can decide what is sexy to straight men.

by Anonymousreply 442September 7, 2022 1:02 AM

Suzanne has made most of her money in the last few decades by selling almost exclusively to her menopausal female fans.

Like Madonna, Suzanne only had the attention of straight guys for a few years and then she needed to cater to other audiences

by Anonymousreply 443September 7, 2022 1:25 AM

[quote] you just reminded me how much I hated Felipe. Goddamn.

He was the absolute worst. I think they were trying to mimic the Manuel/Basil relationship from Fawlty Towers to give John Ritter someone to play off of…but his character wasn’t funny. And that queeny boss Mr. Angelino was equally awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444September 7, 2022 10:01 AM

I don't see why they couldn't have been up front with Joyce DeWitt about the spinoff. you would think John Ritter would have given her the heads up about it.

by Anonymousreply 445September 8, 2022 3:19 AM

R444 awww I loved both of them. I actually loved all the restaurant -centric episodes and scenes. I think the later episodes are so much funnier.

by Anonymousreply 446September 8, 2022 3:29 AM

I didn't hate Angelino, but Fellipe and that fucking E-Z in the spinoff were the worst.

by Anonymousreply 447September 8, 2022 9:28 PM

All of this Joyce talk prompted me to watch a few episodes of TC for the first time in decades. Joyce is actually pretty damned good! They all are, really, making the most of their scripts.

It's cheesy, sure, but not as "bad" as I remembered it being.

by Anonymousreply 448September 9, 2022 5:09 AM

It was just so dismissive how they wrote Priscilla Barnes off the show. Don't eat too many pineapples! How insulting!

by Anonymousreply 449September 10, 2022 4:45 AM

Didn’t Teri go off to accept a job in Hawaii? Rather be her than Janet or Jack, who each ended up stuck with a super bland romantic partner. And Chrissy who probably ended up married to some super fundie in Bumfuck USA.

by Anonymousreply 450September 10, 2022 2:13 PM

It would be fine for them to write her off as moving to Hawaii and working as a nurse there. But to just have Mr Furley mention that to her in a throwaway line as the sum total of her exit story was insulting. At least Janet got that lame interrupted serving as a back door pilot wedding in the living room moment. All that Teri got to do was turn out the lights for the last time. Big wow!

by Anonymousreply 451September 10, 2022 2:43 PM

At least they got an ending, lame as it was. Jack and Janet getting married to complete strangers to the audience was not something that made it a fulfilling end. And although the producers disagreed, I thought it was a huge mistake getting rid of Ann Wedgewood. Her performance in A Camping We Will Go is one of the highlights of the entire series.

by Anonymousreply 452September 10, 2022 2:53 PM

[quote]All that Teri got to do was turn out the lights for the last time.

Watching that as a kid I cried. I know, MARY! But I had a crush on Priscilla and was sad the show was ending

by Anonymousreply 453September 10, 2022 3:27 PM

Great casting with the woman who played Priscilla's mother. She looked and sounded just like her.

by Anonymousreply 454September 10, 2022 11:17 PM

Blondie to Joyce. What a strange individual.

by Anonymousreply 455September 10, 2022 11:22 PM

Blondie Joyce?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456September 11, 2022 3:02 PM

She wanted to be paid what the men were being paid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457September 11, 2022 9:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458September 12, 2022 3:52 AM

Suzanne was the MILF. Joyce was hot school librarian or art teacher.

by Anonymousreply 459September 12, 2022 3:53 AM

That’s her spin now and it’s total bullshit. She wanted to get paid 150k (plus profits) to Ritter’s 50k. Yeah right.

Terri was as smart a replacement choice that they could get - it also helped that it seemed like she actually would be friends with Janet on real life. Joyce (as great a thesp as she thinks she is) could barely contain her contempt for Chrissy or Cindy, even when in character.

by Anonymousreply 460September 12, 2022 3:55 AM

A Whatever Happened To... thread about Joyce DeWitt has nearly 500 responses and has kept going for more than six months.

Don't ever change, DL.

by Anonymousreply 461February 27, 2023 12:15 AM

And I helped get it there

by Anonymousreply 462February 27, 2023 12:23 AM

I liked Three's Company. There was a particular kind of 70s brainlessness about it that didn't last past that decade. I mean, 80s brainlessness was very different, Dallas and Dynasty and all that. 80s brainlessness would have turned up its moneyed nose at three roommates sharing an apartment in Santa Monica.

by Anonymousreply 463February 27, 2023 12:51 AM

SS looks like her pussy lips would be thick, maroon, and specked with random blonde fuzz.

Joyce, au contraire, looks like her pussy lips would be thin, pink folds, like exquisite origami, topped by a manicured bush of uniform dark hairs serving as a welcome mat for her lady cavern.

by Anonymousreply 464February 28, 2023 2:52 AM

R452 hey Tarzan…

by Anonymousreply 465April 7, 2023 12:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!