Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tales of the Walking Dead premiers today

I might actually watch this. It's an anthology. I got tired of the TWD when they killed off Glen and Abraham. I never really got past S1 of FTWD but since this is short single episodes of other shit going on in that world it might be entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2022 7:28 AM

I did get into FTWD but then they killed off all the original characters and I quit. Gave up on TWD when they killed Carl.

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 6:01 PM

Jesus. Is this shot EVER going to end? Who’s able to watch all of these depressing, post apocalyptic, macabre shows? I have no idea how they keep churning them out but I suppose there are people watching.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 6:03 PM

me, five seconds in 'awwwww'

me, one and a half minutes in 'yeah, fuck this fucking show'

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 11:28 PM

The Parker Posey/Jillian Bell episode is very good. A nice change of pace.

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2022 9:30 PM

I agree, R4. I loved it!

Parker Posey was fabulous, as always.

Loved the "Groundhog Day" twist.

I can't believe that Parker Posey still looks the same as she did 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 5August 28, 2022 6:28 AM

So far, the first two episodes have been jokey crap. Not scary, with idiotic, self-indulgent characters who never act like real people. And instead play act in the cutesy scripted way they do on this brainless show. Insufferable nonsense. It's almost Hallmark Channel levels of drivel. The death knell of the Walking Dead "franchise". It started going south after the first few seasons, repeating themselves, and then came the meandering storylines and horrid spin offs. They should have just kept with ONE show and concentrated on good writing. Instead, they diluted what was working and ruined it.

by Anonymousreply 6August 28, 2022 8:27 AM

New episode tonight with Samantha Morton, and the origins of Alpha.

by Anonymousreply 7August 28, 2022 9:13 PM

I liked the first episode and have hated the rest. I watch because I’m hoping it will get better but I’m not holding my breath. The episodes are just so bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 8September 12, 2022 5:14 AM

Same here, R8.

I couldn't sit through Sunday night's episode.

I got bored after 15 minutes.

And I really tried to stick with it.

by Anonymousreply 9September 12, 2022 6:30 AM

Best = Episodes 3 (early Alpha & Lydia) then 4.

So So = Episodes 2 then 1.

Worst = Episodes 6 then 5 (my mind wandered on both of them when I binged watched the final 4. They are both a waste of time in my opinion.).

by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2022 7:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!