Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I had sex with a bionic man

Not an EST just sharing this info. I ran into a guy who had the hots for me a while back but he was a bit chunky. He looked fucking amazing, so one thing lead to another and we fucked. His ass was so tight I thought maybe he had not gotten many guys because of his weight. He laughed. He got laid plenty but he used this thing called a bionic gym?? It straps to your thighs and electrically stimulates them like you were running a marathon. He said it burned 700 calories a day and because of the muscle groups it was like Keigels on steroids. He said his dick gets rock hard now, before he had issues and his ass has never been tighter. He was not lying. So fellas , find your self a man with a bionic gym, or get one for your hubby if you have one. Jesus Christ it was like topping a virgin who knew what he was doing!

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 1:25 AM

Weirdest spam ever.

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 12:48 AM

OP should chillax but not do anymore bong hits.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 12:54 AM

I find nothing odd in this. I frequently ask random fucks about their workout routines and equipment. I am also an easy mark and by last count had 10 ab rollers and a Stairmaster in my garage.

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 12:59 AM

A link would have been nice. I’m not gonna goddamn Google this shit myself you know, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 1:03 AM

I would have totally fucked Steve Austin.

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 1:11 AM

it s 700 dollars it is not cheap. He said he used it for three months and lost 70 pounds, so he was confidnet to go to the gym after it. He did workout with weights to tone up but holy shit when I say his ass was amazing, I am not lying.

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2022 1:15 AM

Here’s the link. $750.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 1:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!