Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Truck Stop Women (1974)

A mother (Lieux Dressler) runs a brothel for truckers on the New Mexico highways and her stable includes her daughter (Claudia Jennings). The daughter is sick of her mother controlling things and begins working with some men from the "Eastern Mafia" who are attempting to take over their operation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2022 11:26 PM

Claudia Jennings as Rose Lieux Dressler as Anna Dennis Fimple as Curly Gene Drew as Mac Paul Carr as Seago Jennifer Burton as Tina Johnny Martino as Smith

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2022 11:14 PM

OP did you bore of watching Fox News?

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2022 11:21 PM

I wrote a paper on Truck Stop Women and Buñuel's Belle de Jour. I used Gayle Rubin, Althusser and Anna Freud.

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2022 11:37 PM

What was the deal with the whole trucking and CB craze in the 70s? I read it also manifested in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2022 11:59 PM

R3, give us the JSTOR link! Or an excerpt!

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 12:21 AM

Lieux Dressler as a mother?

Been there, done that.

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2022 12:34 AM

I love trashy shit like this

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 12:48 AM

On October 3, 1979, Jennings died in an automobile collision on the Pacific Coast Highway near Malibu, California. She was 29.

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2022 12:51 AM

Fuck that’s tragic

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 12:55 AM

Anyone work on this film?? I need to know old gays!

by Anonymousreply 10August 16, 2022 10:24 PM

[quote] Jennings auditioned for the role as Kate Jackson's replacement on the hit television show Charlie's Angels, but the role was awarded to Shelley Hack.

Good bod but not really one of Hefner's prettiest choices

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 16, 2022 10:37 PM

She also played Johnny Bravo er Greg Brady's shady music exec

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 16, 2022 10:40 PM

Thank god she died before Shelley Hack took over CA

by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2022 11:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!