Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What to expect to date a cop ?

A Straight act muscular cop

by Anonymousreply 31August 14, 2022 6:47 PM

Regular beatings, for starters.

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2022 9:31 PM

Suck his feet. Cops get off on it literally.

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2022 9:32 PM

Is he from NORTH?

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2022 9:32 PM

Handcuff play 😛

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2022 9:34 PM

Cops are super into their appearance so expect a lot of primping and you better take care of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2022 9:34 PM

Yeah, take that nightstick. You like that cop rod, don’t cha?

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2022 9:35 PM

Expect to be stalked when you break up with him and pulled over and issued traffic tickets by his cop buddies.

by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2022 9:36 PM

OP sounds like Vairst Letty. 'What to expect to date cop? Straight act. Muscular manperson'

Perhaps she ran out of bodyguards

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2022 9:39 PM

He’s probably a screaming bottom, in contrast to his professional life. I hope you can stay hard all the time to satisfy his insatiable hole.

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2022 9:41 PM

Are you one too r9?

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2022 9:41 PM

No but I’ve dated one.

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2022 9:42 PM

are you a screaming bottom?

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2022 9:44 PM

I expect the guy to be in a tight uniform - and to have a hot ass.

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2022 9:46 PM

Initial love bombing masking emotional unavailability followed by alternating between smothering and disappearing. Frequent masked threats that are denied in order to test your boundaries wrt physical violence. Definitely stalking.

great sex though when sober.

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2022 9:46 PM

R11- My sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2022 9:46 PM

"Straight act(ing)" ?

Do you mean closeted, OP? Like, he pretends to be straight in his general life? Or do you mean he he as some sort of stage performance where he fucks women? A "straight act" per se?

Because otherwise there's no such thing as "straight acting."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2022 10:02 PM

Miss OP, you misspelled "mascular."

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2022 10:15 PM

I dated one very briefly when I was 20. Met him at the local bar (I had a fake ID). He was older (40ish) and hot and just what I was looking for. No, he wasn't a screaming bottom. He was a big manly top, actually. The sex that first night was very, very fun.

After a couple of dates, despite his hotness, I realized he wasn't for me and broke things off. No big deal, I thought. It seemed amicable. Plus, he was older and wiser or so I thought.

Next time I saw him at the bar? He told management I was underage. They kicked me out permanently. And while I was sitting on the curb, floored by what happened, he came outside and just smiled this evil smile. He made sure I saw him. Then walked back inside.

So, yeah. No more cops for me.

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2022 10:30 PM

This.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2022 10:43 PM

A lot of kinds of people are cops hard to generalize. My husband was a cop because he liked the outdoors and was a boy scouty type. He was in it for the right reasons and enjoyed helping people. He wrote like two tickets year. He was lured into the job by the offer of a permanent position that payed well and had good retirement. He really disliked the other cops he had to work with. He thought they were insufferable for the most part. He barely made his 30 years. The last couple he was about to chew his arm off to get outa there.

by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2022 10:47 PM

A friend of mine who had a cop fetish dated a cop who had his own fetishes.

Their shared thrills came from the friend blowing the uniformed cop with his side arm in a hip holster, and as the cop would cum he'd start yelling, "Yeah, I'm gonna blow your fuckin' head off!" while the gun kept smacking him on the side of the head.

The friend (RIP) loved it.

by Anonymousreply 21August 13, 2022 10:50 PM

"that payed well"

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2022 1:11 AM

He will always smell like donuts.

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2022 1:14 AM

If he bought you alcohol, R18, you should have reported him.

by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2022 5:42 PM

I "dated" a state trooper. I met him at a criminal trial I was attending for observation. At first we'd talk in the hallways sometimes about the trial. I got the feeling he was interested. One day I had to leave early and he was in the hallway. He asked for my number. I was a bit surprised but really attracted so I gave it to him.

He was a big guy, mid-40s, 6'3, had a middle-age spread but not a huge gut or anything. Ok looking, full head of hair and a big, bushy mustache that turned me on. Nice cock, around 8 inches thick. He was divorced and lived in a rural area outside the city with basically no neighbors close by, so I'd go to his place. The first few times were hot. What I liked about him is he could go three times and he and I came each time. Unfortunately he started to get controlling. He'd get all pissed if I couldn't meet him when he wanted. He started to get pretty rough in bed as "punishment" for me not doing what he said. I don't like that kind of sex and got turned off. I got off that train fast. He called me on and off for about a year but I never answered. I'd see him drive by my place now and then. Eventually the calls and driving by my house stopped.

by Anonymousreply 25August 14, 2022 6:29 PM

Closet or outward racism

by Anonymousreply 26August 14, 2022 6:30 PM

Several people have documented their cop dating history on DL and R18 and R25 are no different - God complexes, narcissists, psychos and stalkers. Run, OP!

by Anonymousreply 27August 14, 2022 6:34 PM

i got a boner reading a few of these comments

by Anonymousreply 28August 14, 2022 6:35 PM

Ask Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 29August 14, 2022 6:36 PM

Psycho.

by Anonymousreply 30August 14, 2022 6:37 PM

I agree with R7.

by Anonymousreply 31August 14, 2022 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!