Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How do you reheat a delivery burger that arrives cold

And don’t tell me to take it apart or I’ll slap a bitch

by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2022 4:24 PM

Stick it up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2022 8:59 PM

1) open the bun. Put both sides under the broiler with the bun down and the meat and topping up. If you consider this "taking it apart" then fuck you, then

2) just nuke it and eat it.

3) You're a disgusting lazy fat whore who orders in burgers.

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2022 9:00 PM

Lol r1

Lol r2

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2022 9:06 PM

Now that the sissy bitches are out of the way

REAL ANSWERS

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2022 9:29 PM

Well, the rest of the stuff is room temp and the burger part is hot, so you're going to have to take it apart.

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2022 9:36 PM

WHY DID THE SISSIES GET OUT OF THE WAY? I AM JUST IDLY ASKING.

BLESS,

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2022 9:39 PM

if you want to nuke it, wrap the entire thing in wax paper and only do it for a short time. It will keep the bread moist and it gets hot very fast.

by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2022 9:40 PM

You message the app you ordered on, complaining it arrived cold, and demand a hot replacement.

In this instance, hot = 20-45, toned, neat beard, up for anything.

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2022 9:43 PM

Toaster oven? Does anyone still have those?

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2022 9:45 PM

OP,

Hold the tomatoes and lettuce; serve the bun on the side; and hold the patty between your knees.

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2022 9:47 PM

Just eat it cold/room temperature. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2022 9:52 PM

Put the whole thing in the fucking microwave for a minute. If it doesn’t come out to your liking in terms of texture, sogginess, etc., then get off your fat fucking ass and go to a restaurant and order in. You’re welcome.

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2022 9:56 PM

I’m extremely fit. Unlike you, chubby ancient bottom.

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2022 10:23 PM

Fast phood is mostly water. It's nearly impossible to rehydrate it back moist 'n fluffy.

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2022 10:30 PM

I put the whole thing in the oven for a few minutes at 350F. I order cheeseburgers, so I just look to see whether the cheese has remelted. The lettuce wilts a little, but so what. Using the microwave makes the buns mushy.

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2022 11:40 PM

Your bunz are mushy.

by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2022 11:49 PM

I've found that most burgers heat up just fine in the microwave, except for 5 Guys, which falls apart. And yes there are still toaster ovens. Mine can toast, bake, broil, or air fry.

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2022 11:55 PM

I hope you resolve this catastrophic problem and get to eat a cheeseburger exactly to your liking.

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2022 11:55 PM

If it has lettuce, tomato, onions, and pickles you are fucked trying to reheat it without taking it apart.

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2022 12:04 AM

Delivery burgers rarely arrive really hot, and, anyway, I like a cocktail before my delivery dinner, so pretty much everything has to be reheated. I also get to-go from Five Guys, Shake Shack, etc., from time to time to take home, and that has to be reheated, too. (See above re cocktail.)

I'm with R15, except that I order without lettuce. If it comes anyway, I take the lettuce off. Take the top of the bun off (yes, you have to do this), lay it inside-up and heat both parts on a tray in the oven or toaster over at 350 for 5 minutes or so until the top half is a bit crisp. You could put a slice of cheese - or a second slice if you got a cheeseburger - on the burger and heat until it thoroughly melts. If you have lettuce in the house, you could put a nice, fresh, crisp piece of lettuce on the burger after it's heated. That will perk it up, as will a slice of fresh tomato.

No matter what you do, it will not be as good as a burger you make yourself or get at a restaurant table. Just accept that, and remember that condiments are your friends. Lots of ketchup, mayo, sriracha, Thousand Island dressing, blue cheese dressing, honey mustard or any other strongly flavored condiment will help disguise the inevitably mediocre quality of the burger and bun. Not every dish has to be perfect. Sometimes convenience comes first.

by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2022 12:14 AM

Eat it cold and it will have fewer calories!

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2022 12:25 AM

[quote]I’m extremely fit

Well if you say so, it must be true.

by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2022 2:40 AM

What a burn, Don Rickles

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2022 2:58 AM

You throw a Karen-like hissy fit. First, throw the burger at the driver and then scream I’m calling the police. After you slam your door, you reach into the freezer, pull out a frozen half-gallon of ice cream, and put in the micro for a minute or two to soften it. Then you plop into your recliner, grab a spoon for the melted dessert treat and watch the Hallmark channel. You wonder why your life isn’t like this movie. Just another Tuesday in Karenville.

by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2022 3:10 AM

Drop it in your deep fryer until it's crispy brown on both sides. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 25August 14, 2022 3:11 AM

[quote] Toaster oven? Does anyone still have those?

Convection oven.

Heating burgers is a hassle. You have to remove the bun and toppings. Pre-heat convection oven to 425 degrees. Meat and cheese on piece of foil and put in in oven for 4 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 26August 14, 2022 3:52 AM

[quote] I've found that most burgers heat up just fine in the microwave, except for 5 Guys, which falls apart.

Shake Shack and Lucky's Famous Burgers do not fare well in a microwave.

by Anonymousreply 27August 14, 2022 3:55 AM

[quote] Heating burgers is a hassle. You have to remove the bun and toppings. Pre-heat convection oven to 425 degrees. Meat and cheese on piece of foil and put in in oven for 4 minutes.

Oh, and fries can be reheated at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 28August 14, 2022 3:56 AM

Are you stupid stubborn or both. Get off your ass and get the godam thing at the burger store and shove it quickly in yur face.Quit whining for a second wile shoving or you will choke. gezuzz! first world crybaby. Get a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 29August 14, 2022 4:20 AM

R24, Ice cream in the microwave for a minute or two? You’ll wind up with a puddle of God knows what.

Ice cream needs about 10 seconds or less to just take the edge off, and then it will soften by itself pretty quickly

by Anonymousreply 30August 14, 2022 11:40 AM

Foil wrap, toss in 350° oven, 10-15mins.

by Anonymousreply 31August 14, 2022 2:01 PM

I had to do this tonight with a carryout burger after some jackass sideswiped my car, and it took 2 hours for the whole insurance-and-cops rigamarole.

Anyway, this worked pretty well, but it won't satisfy OP, and yet somehow I do not care:

I heated the oven to 300F, and separated out the meat from the buns, placing them all flat on the sheet and putting them in the oven for about 7 minutes. I left the veggies off and just put them on a plate as I re-heated everything else. Took the meat and buns out and put it all back together. The buns did well enough but I should have left them in a little longer.

I also put the fries on the same sheet. Probably should have used some Pam or something because they did stick a little.

The Philly my partner got warmed up on the same sheet but without separating the meat from the roll.

by Anonymousreply 32August 14, 2022 2:10 PM

R32, you type fat.

by Anonymousreply 33August 14, 2022 2:23 PM

Take the patty out and sous vide for four hours at 105 degrees,

by Anonymousreply 34August 14, 2022 2:24 PM

🍔 Just eat the freaking thing, you ungrateful, whiney bastard.

by Anonymousreply 35August 14, 2022 2:29 PM

That new fangled gadget called the [bold] AIR FRYER

by Anonymousreply 36August 14, 2022 2:34 PM

Put it in a boiling bag and hold it in a water bath at 170 degrees for two hours.

by Anonymousreply 37August 14, 2022 2:38 PM

I have the same problem with my Extra Crispy from KFC.

I barely get started on the 100 Piece Family Reunion Bucket, and after my eleventh piece it's already barely warm.

by Anonymousreply 38August 14, 2022 2:39 PM

Stupid thread.

by Anonymousreply 39August 14, 2022 2:40 PM

Take it apart

by Anonymousreply 40August 14, 2022 2:41 PM

😂 Next time, order a HOT dog.

by Anonymousreply 41August 14, 2022 2:48 PM

You find the nearest tree and take an ax and chop it into small pieces. Then build a big ass fire. Wrap burger in tin foil and place within the piled wood. Dose with gasoline and ignite! Roast for 5 mins. Reach in with bare hands and remove from fire. Unwrap and eat. Also, don't go swimming until30 minutes after.

by Anonymousreply 42August 14, 2022 2:55 PM

R38: Sorry, Janet. Nice try, but this is not the same problem at all. Fried chicken is delicious at any temp - warm, room T or cold from the fridge.

That's not true of burgers. And burgers can be successfully reheated - the subject of this very thread - although with considerable loss of quality. There is no way to reheat fried chicken without ruining the coating, which we all know is the real reason we eat fried chicken.

by Anonymousreply 43August 14, 2022 9:11 PM

You pop that fried chicken in an air fryer for a minute or less, and its just as crispy as when it was first made.

by Anonymousreply 44August 15, 2022 3:02 AM

[quote] Get a hobby.

Said the jerk who scolded someone for not eating cold food like he does!

by Anonymousreply 45August 15, 2022 7:01 PM

Use the microwave like everyone else......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 15, 2022 7:05 PM

Eat half of it and then show up at the burger place and demand they remake it. When the manager gives you pushback, shove the container at her and waddle out as fast as you can. You’ll sure have showed her!!

by Anonymousreply 47August 15, 2022 7:06 PM

Bread reheating in the microwave - you must put some source of moisture in the microwave or else the bread dries out.

My trick is a small glass of water in the back. Works great, and you can reheat a whole sandwich at the same time in like 40 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 48August 15, 2022 7:15 PM

Is that so-called "burger" of yours made of anything in particular, OP, you fat cow?

by Anonymousreply 49August 15, 2022 7:17 PM

Just watch out for ghetto employees with personality disorders.

by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2022 3:29 PM

Take it apart and cover it in Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups, gummi worms and Hot Cheetos then smash it in a waffle iron on high until you smell burning then cover it in whipped cream, ramen spice packets and hot dogs it will come out sooo amazing. I saw it on TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2022 4:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!