Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brag About Stupid Things That Don't Really Matter But Are True

I'll start.

I have over 45,000 WW votes.

The only thing I find worth bragging about is that I have never clicked a WW on any of my own posts. It would never occur to me to do so except that I see a lot of posts here that always show up with one WW at the moment they are posted.

What's a dumb and meaningless thing you are proud of and maybe should actually be a little embarrassed about, like wasting enough time on a message board to accumulate tens of thousands of upvotes?

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2022 1:14 AM

Honey.... you spend too much of your life here. Really. It's a little concerning.

But good for you, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2022 3:54 PM

Welcome to the flames and freaks you just invited your way

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2022 3:57 PM

I've been here over 12 years I have no idea what the icons WW or ff mean.

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2022 4:54 PM

I am proud of my fine nostrils. It's true. They are neat and chiseled, not showing vast expanse nasal canal. No hairs protrude and the smell function works very well.

I also have exceptional hearing. Some very high fiddle tones can give me a headache but when that happens I leave the room.

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2022 4:58 PM

The interior of my car is usually clean.

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2022 6:07 PM

My library books are returned on time.

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2022 6:11 PM

I always take my grocery cart back to the corral.

by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2022 9:40 PM

I have great beefy hairy legs, but only a select few get to see them.

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2022 9:49 PM

I have never asked to speak to the manager.

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2022 11:44 PM

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 [italic] Best Thread Ever !

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 12:00 AM

Pinnochio, this is the emoji for you 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2022 12:02 AM

45000 WWs from 50000 posts are not something to write home about, OP dear.

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2022 12:40 AM

[quote]I've been here over 12 years I have no idea what the icons WW or ff mean.

WW is if you need to go to Weight Watchers. FF is if you need to be shipped off to a Fat Farm, Rose…

by Anonymousreply 13August 14, 2022 12:49 AM

I tipped the cable guy 100 bucks the other day and it made his day.

by Anonymousreply 14August 14, 2022 12:54 AM

I quit smoking upon 1st try. No relapses, nothing. I always said they day I decide to quit I would do so succesfully and I was right.

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2022 1:00 AM

I've never seen an animated Disney movie.

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2022 1:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!