Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeezuz Christ! He lives in 95 square feet. Tasteful Friends, I am shocked.

I doubt he has overnight guests very often.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2022 9:18 PM

Cute guy. That apartment would be OK if it had its own toilet/shower attached, but it doesnt - you have to use shared facilities. That would bother me far more than not having a kitchen

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2022 2:56 PM

He pays 3K a month too.

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2022 3:00 PM

3K? that's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2022 4:47 PM

Sweetie, that's a room.

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2022 5:05 PM

Very clever use of a very limited amount of space. No bathroom is the deal breaker. Even if it were only $500/month, it would still be ridiculously high for not having its own bathroom.

The guy is a video editor. Can't that be done anywhere? He doesn't need to be in NYC paying that ridiculous rent for an oversized closet.

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2022 5:14 PM

Any proof that it is 3k? Where did you read that? There is ZERO reason to pay 3K for 95 sq ft.

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2022 5:29 PM

$1200/month. With no bathroom or kitchen of its own?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2022 5:36 PM

R2 You are a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2022 5:50 PM

No thank you. To each his own.

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2022 6:09 PM

If Chrissy Metz visited, she'd take up half of the floor space.

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2022 6:36 PM

I'm getting a gay vibe from him that has nothing to do with his dubious decorating skills.

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2022 8:42 PM

He seems happy! I shudder to think of sharing a bathroom and paying fucking rent for the privilege.

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2022 9:01 PM

OP, people who live in mini homes like this don't typically have thriving social lives that include visitors regularly coming to their home.

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2022 9:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!