Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Deplorables preparing for war

I’ve seen a lot of deplorables flying the gray and or black American flag which means “no quarter given in wartime”

And they are making videos like this.

What gives?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234August 19, 2022 9:14 PM

What exactly is he saying?

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2022 2:47 AM

This like the tik tok version of vaugebooking.

Why doesn’t he just say what he means? Why be so coy?

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2022 2:47 AM

Cosplaying is fun. Real combat not so much.

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2022 2:47 AM

He said “everybody knows what I mean”

No I don’t know. I asked him on Twitter he didn’t respond.

What does he mean?

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2022 2:48 AM

Democratic Nazis?

IRS audits?

What on earth is he talking about. What does this have to do with the helmet and ammo?

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2022 2:49 AM

Just one word and my legions of angels will descend and come to my rescue. Fly! Flyyyy!

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2022 2:49 AM

“It’s go time”. I hear that every time the bf gets me ready for anal.

by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2022 2:50 AM

Why are these hillbillies so obsessed and willing to die for Trump? This guy is from gilded fake money Manhattan and wouldn’t piss on these yokels if they were on fire.

I grew up seeing Trump on TV in the ‘80s getting into every Koch/Dinkins/Giuliani presser inserting himself into anything that was related to NYC.

All Dee and Dan Plorable know about him is “he’s rich and was on The Apprentice”.

Fuck these inbred assholes.

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2022 2:53 AM

These mongoloids are demented. Super paranoid freaks whose sense of reality is completely gone. Poof, gone.

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2022 2:53 AM

It's pretty obvious to me what he is trying to say. He is talking about taking a shit so hellacious, that the toilet will likely break under the pressure and he is not kidding-you do NOT want to be anywhere in his vicinity when that happens.

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2022 2:55 AM

Let these walking mozzarella sticks rise up in another insurrection. Hopefully this time, they’ll be slaughtered in the streets.

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2022 2:58 AM

But I thought white people aren’t violent! According to Datalounge, it’s only black men.

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2022 3:00 AM

Seriously these people would not give quarter to their fellow americans?

What the hell happened in the last 5 years.

We are all in the same country.

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2022 3:00 AM

I wonder how much meth is playing a role in all of this. Aside from the jokes, they all seem methed up and having a collective delusion.

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2022 3:01 AM

This is the kind of stuff you see when meth heads come into the emergency room. They think that the doctor is the devil and nurses are demons. The delusions are identical into the painters even when they aren’t communicating.

You can’t talk them down. Only a shot of the strong stuff will snap them out of it.

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2022 3:03 AM

[quote]But I thought white people aren’t violent! According to Datalounge, it’s only black men.

“Progressive” white gay men, ugh.

by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2022 3:03 AM

Fuck around and find out.

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2022 3:03 AM

I mean, really, do they want to give the military a reason to shoot them down in the streets?

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2022 3:04 AM

r8 his crass personality made him look like the relatable hick just like them

so they will fight for him to stick it to the man, protect their avatar, and work out their helplessness-based anger

by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2022 3:04 AM

What is their problem anyway? Democrats were trying to help these hopeless souls.

You’re welcome!

by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2022 3:05 AM

R18, I’m convinced they are willing to be martyrs for Trump. They call themselves Christians, but they will probably take a bullet for their dear leader before they do their God.

The only person I can see being a Trump turncoat is Lindsey Graham. He is the biggest phony in the senate. Look how he changed once John McCain died. If Trump is indicted under the Espionage Act, Graham will be the first to say “See I told you so” about Trump. I can’t stand that closet case.

by Anonymousreply 21August 13, 2022 3:10 AM

[quote] I’ve seen a lot of deplorables flying the gray and or black American flag which means “no quarter given in wartime”

The black and white flag also gained popularity after Young Jeezy's album, “The Recession,” came out in 2008, which features him on the cover draped in a black and white American flag.

I recall for a while it was also popular with BLM demonstrations.

I'm unsure which came first but it was also a military issue attachment for low visibility camo uniforms in place of the bright flag colors..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 13, 2022 3:11 AM

They need to clean up their polluted rural landscape that looks like something out of a terminator movie.

These people have much bigger problems than democrats.

Where is the personal responsibility?

by Anonymousreply 23August 13, 2022 3:12 AM

None of this seems very “conservative” to me.

Have they all decided to drop that pretense?

by Anonymousreply 24August 13, 2022 3:12 AM

These people are terrorists. No different from any other terrorist. They are not special because they wear a cross.

by Anonymousreply 25August 13, 2022 3:13 AM

This seems a bit much to defend a conman.

Can’t they just go back to hunting defenseless fawns?

by Anonymousreply 26August 13, 2022 3:13 AM

Drugs, mental illness and fear.

by Anonymousreply 27August 13, 2022 3:14 AM

Get these people a job already.

There is help wanted everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 28August 13, 2022 3:14 AM

When will militias cut the Internet, that’s what I want to know. It’ll just happen.

by Anonymousreply 29August 13, 2022 3:14 AM

They need to sell off all that heavy gear and use the money for more responsible things like sending their kids to the dentist.

by Anonymousreply 30August 13, 2022 3:14 AM

they r broke, poor, nobody

a civil war is the only way in their mind 2 b big action movie hero and get some good loot out of poverty while taking revenge against limousine libs

fox fuel their anger and cover up democratic good deed 4 them

by Anonymousreply 31August 13, 2022 3:14 AM

Lord knows they’ve rejected the ACA and Medicaid for working people.

The least they could do is allow their kids to seek routine medical check ups.

by Anonymousreply 32August 13, 2022 3:15 AM

So much wood paneling, so many detached garages, deer antlers as decor, badly trimmed facial hair, popcorn ceilings, and ceiling fans…it’s like they all live in a commune run by a 70 year old retired postal worker from rural West Virginia.

by Anonymousreply 33August 13, 2022 3:34 AM

I honestly think we're in for thirty years of retarded GOP presidential candidates who will be trying to copy the "Trump Magic" and failing.

Regardless of his intense stupidity and venality, he seems to have the precise recipe of nastiness, hatefulness, ignorance and bloviating that is like catnip to his hoards of deficient dumbasses! As rotten as he is, he's hard to replicate

by Anonymousreply 34August 13, 2022 3:45 AM

I swear this crap peaked in 2018 and some of these remote hillbillies didn’t get the message.

They just need something new to replace all the jobs and generational ownership of the Republican controlled areas and the ceding of middle class lifestyle to other countries.

by Anonymousreply 35August 13, 2022 3:49 AM

They need to prepare for a bath.

by Anonymousreply 36August 13, 2022 3:52 AM

Crazies

by Anonymousreply 37August 13, 2022 3:52 AM

All joking aside how do you help those people. The war they are fighting by IS NOT EVEN REAL.

by Anonymousreply 38August 13, 2022 3:52 AM

well, first order, r38, cancel fox news, make them broadcast : " the following program are edited for entertainment purposes only and not factual news, viewers discretion advised" before any show and after commercial break ( fox "news" license is entertainment and not broadcast news like cnn)

then, dems need better messaging with aggressive dirt blast on republican stealing tax money, while highlighting dem's good deeds

by Anonymousreply 39August 13, 2022 4:25 AM

I would argue Facebook is just as guilty of not more than fox because it’s interactive.

They are feeding these deplorable fools live programming straight out of Nazi germany levels of propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 40August 13, 2022 4:28 AM

How are there so many of them?! It's like we've been overrun by morons since 2016.

by Anonymousreply 41August 13, 2022 5:17 AM

all of their jobs were sent to China and then the Chinese came to rural areas and bought the last few larger farms and factories. They have nothing do anymore and used all their stimulus to buy guns.

I fell bad for the kids. It’s absolutely hopeless in rural America

by Anonymousreply 42August 13, 2022 5:19 AM

Let them try another insurrection anywhere. You know who is no longer in the white House and the current cic will handle it differently. Very differently.

by Anonymousreply 43August 13, 2022 5:22 AM

in the end this is the manifestation of inequal taxation and wealth concentration

by Anonymousreply 44August 13, 2022 5:22 AM

why don’t they start with rebuilding rural areas and taking back control of their own backyards from the Chinese.

Then they can work they way up to civil war.

by Anonymousreply 45August 13, 2022 5:26 AM

They say they hate the Chinese but won’t even bother to protest the higher pollution since the Chinese takeover of rural tracts.

They got bigger problems than “trannys” and “blacks.”

by Anonymousreply 46August 13, 2022 5:27 AM

Maybe below average intelligence and Narcissism has a lot in common wit meth logic.

by Anonymousreply 47August 13, 2022 5:47 AM

What a fall from 30 years ago. Let alone 50 years ago.

These people are zombies. Their kids are feral.

Someone needs to unplug Facebook from these people we are watching something so grotesque and unreal we can’t process it fast enough. They are zombified.

by Anonymousreply 48August 13, 2022 5:50 AM

It’s been downhill since Regan. With some reprieve under democrats but then the repigs just drag down whole states and parts of the country. The rust belts. The south and anywhere that used to have industry before the republicans strangled it out.

by Anonymousreply 49August 13, 2022 5:52 AM

Well these pigfuckers think pro wrestling is real and a man in the sky is watching them 24/7. They’ll fall for anything.

by Anonymousreply 50August 13, 2022 6:04 AM

This is how I've always pictured these idiots defending Trump (starting @2:13)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 13, 2022 6:30 AM

A face born to be slapped viciously

by Anonymousreply 52August 13, 2022 6:40 AM

When are they going to realize they are traitors. That they are not patriots but traitors to this country. Fuck them. Hope they all get killed when they have their next uprising, with their guns.

by Anonymousreply 53August 13, 2022 6:43 AM

[Wuote]Why are these hillbillies so obsessed and willing to die for Trump? This guy is from gilded fake money Manhattan and wouldn’t piss on these yokels if they were on fire.

Because DJT is a racist who lets then be openly racist after years of having to "suffer" under that "uppity nigger" on the White House. (I had a neighbor once describe Obama to me using the n-word. Apparently, he thought I was one of his ilk. I walked away saying I had no idea he was a racist and he sputtered that he wasn't. And, FYI -- I very deliberately used the n-word in this instance because that is the deplorables' mentality.)

by Anonymousreply 54August 13, 2022 6:45 AM

[Quote]Good morning TikTok

🥴

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 13, 2022 7:27 AM

LARP LARP LARP. It's performative and 90% of these guys are at least 25 lbs overweight. We would only have a civil war if an entity with power actually revolted against the other entities. So if the CIA was against the FBI, or the military went against the FBI etc.. The state governments do not have loyal militaries. There's a reason why they send guys from Washington to Alabama, and guys from North Dakota to Massachusetts . These trumpers can riot, they can protest, but they aren't going to cause a civil war. Not because they wouldn't but because they couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 56August 13, 2022 7:40 AM

My father was an illegal gold smuggler in the late 1970's, and was shut down by the IRS, and ended up owing them hundreds of thousands of dollars. They seized two homes, and some cars. His wages were garnished for over ten years. He taught us, and told everyone who ever asked, to never ever mess with the IRS. They are ruthless. People would ask if they were rough or kicked in doors or anything like that.

Not at all. They were extremely polite accountants, who took him out to lunch once, and worked out a repayment deal. Did they ever threaten jail? Never. How would he pay them back in jail? When they seized everything, they let him know, so he could make sure we were gone.

He hated them, but they weren't going to use any ammunition on him. A few years ago it was FEMA coffins and all military exercises that were going to invade them and take weapons, based in closed down Wal-Marts. They are like teenage girls, histrionic and gossipy, making up drama to make their lives more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 57August 13, 2022 7:46 AM

So much fake masculine posturing copied from corny movies. Along with meth and booze, like somebody mentioned. Trump militarized these wackadoodles, and they've been activated.

by Anonymousreply 58August 13, 2022 7:58 AM

They need love and nurturing. Something I bet most never experienced in life.

by Anonymousreply 59August 13, 2022 9:34 AM

Can't wait to see their drunk, fat asses trying to "take over" our government. They probably couldn't run if there was a zombie chasing them.

by Anonymousreply 60August 13, 2022 10:25 AM

[quote]It’s been downhill since Regan.

Yeah, that pea soup spewing, head swiveling DEMON really got to the rural poor.

by Anonymousreply 61August 13, 2022 10:34 AM

They bettrr be careful what they wish for. The last one ended badly for them.

by Anonymousreply 62August 13, 2022 10:39 AM

The IRS is employing the 87,000 over a period of 10 years, 'cos half of the staff are due to retire in 5 years. Normal staff numbers should be around the 100,000 mark. Lot of new employees will be front desk, tech etc. Geez the RW nut-jobs only ever read the headline....never the whole article.

by Anonymousreply 63August 13, 2022 11:01 AM

r62 this is for you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 13, 2022 11:11 AM

What R58 said.

by Anonymousreply 65August 13, 2022 11:24 AM

Many of these people would have cardiac events in actual combat situations.

by Anonymousreply 66August 13, 2022 11:56 AM

Ummm I'd be interested to read more of r57's life story!

by Anonymousreply 67August 13, 2022 2:19 PM

I agree with R56. It's all a game to a lot of these people. Just look at the January 6 insurrection. All those old white people forced their way into the Capitol, over all the security and into the private offices and the legislative chambers and... just meandered around. Some of them were clever enough to pull a few stupid pranks, but really they had no idea what they were there to do.

If these morons every try to pull another stunt like that again, I expect the police and/or National Guard to treat them just like they would a mob of angry black people: tear gas, rubber bullets, flash bangs, fire hoses. Guarantee that the crowd would scream and cry after the first volley as they ran for home.

by Anonymousreply 68August 13, 2022 6:39 PM

Crazy.

by Anonymousreply 69August 13, 2022 9:28 PM

Looks like douchebag has a fat tick on his ear.

Also, the IRS ammo thing has been explained, logically, by politifact.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 13, 2022 9:53 PM

We do need IRS agents by the thousands.

If you have a business that depend every year on customers getting their returns than you know better than anyone that the last two years the returns never came for most people. They are still waiting.

This is a terrible ripple effect for small businesses in smaller towns and not so much the big cities.

Lots of the smaller satellite towns can really feel the pain when tax returns don’t come in.

Why do republicans always like to fuck with working people?

And many of them vote Republican for some odd reason. Like they haven’t got the memo that republicans now o Lu represent foreign interests and domestic billionaires.

by Anonymousreply 71August 13, 2022 10:53 PM

*only

by Anonymousreply 72August 13, 2022 10:53 PM

The FBI, ATF, Homeland Security, and local law enforcement know who these people are. Charge them, take their guns and pickups and any other property they use in commission of illegal activity. Crush their windpipes if they get disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 73August 13, 2022 11:10 PM

He just needs to get some tight pussy.

by Anonymousreply 74August 13, 2022 11:18 PM

How could Democrats win our Second Civil War?

(This is the only strategy I've found that is actually realistic. I want peace. They do not.)

What makes this a dangerous gambit for Republicans is that they might, by such an egregious power grab, finally trigger an organized, violent response from Democrats. Once that happens, once pro-democracy Americans force Republicans into a show-down with the US military and majority popular force, the GOP will lose. In reality, the only resources Republicans are working with are a well-funded political disinformation system and a hardened, though actually quite small, core of ill-informed and occasionally insane weirdos. Forced into a real fight, Republicans would be obliterated, but only if Democrats took a stand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 13, 2022 11:24 PM

I love all the references to "alphabet people." They really hate us, don't they?

But hey, I bet one single butch lesbian could take any one of these fuckers out on the street. I'd pay money to see it, too!

by Anonymousreply 76August 13, 2022 11:29 PM

Butch lesbians?? No. Feminine gay men will take them to the streets. Never mess with feminine gay men.

by Anonymousreply 77August 13, 2022 11:31 PM

How many of these RW nuts are in the military and police? That is what worries me.

by Anonymousreply 78August 13, 2022 11:38 PM

Based on what they look like, r78, not many.

by Anonymousreply 79August 13, 2022 11:40 PM

Did they forget that we are all Americans?

This so so ridiculous.

Imagine all the things we are not doing right now because we are fighting. All the birthdays that are not happening with grandma and just people being torn apart.

by Anonymousreply 80August 13, 2022 11:40 PM

Facebook was busted for engineering their algorithms to cause more fighting and they didn’t even get a slap on the wrist.

What are we supposed to do, unplug the internet for 30 days so everyone can “reset”.

by Anonymousreply 81August 13, 2022 11:41 PM

Kind of hard to fight a war while on oxy/fentanyl and hauling an oxygen tank with you.

by Anonymousreply 82August 13, 2022 11:50 PM

Also hard to fight when you're spread out across a huge country and live in rural areas.

by Anonymousreply 83August 13, 2022 11:51 PM

They're all nuttier than a squirrel turd.

by Anonymousreply 84August 13, 2022 11:52 PM

[quote] How many of these RW nuts are in the military and police? That is what worries me.

A lot, and it does worry me.

Too many sheriffs are supporting this shit.

by Anonymousreply 85August 13, 2022 11:53 PM

Harassing a frightened Black driver on a rural road is not the same as dealing with an actual armed-to-their-teeth SWAT team.

by Anonymousreply 86August 14, 2022 12:01 AM

Right now, I am of the opinion that we should be throwing ourselves into voter registration and mobilization in our own communities.

This is two-fold:

- We facilitate an overwhelming display of will at the midterms and

- We establish and strengthen our resistance network in preparation for the inevitable.

They are fully prepared on all fronts and have already a great advantage. We cannot allow this to continue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 14, 2022 12:08 AM

Imagine worshipping a billionaire this fervently and still somehow convincing yourself you're fighting against the establishment.

This is a clown timeline.

by Anonymousreply 88August 14, 2022 12:12 AM

[quote]They are like teenage girls

lol your so stupid get back to me if you ever hear of tean girl's making tick tock video using disney song! as if! heres a complication of badass's racing No 25¢ flag on tick tock. noone ever would of thought this day would of come

oh and r78 it start's at 1:18 with law inforcment Officer and lol another one at 8:33 lololol suck that looser!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 14, 2022 12:28 AM

For your consideration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 14, 2022 12:45 AM

Oh, right. Like the various National Guards won't put paid to these morons. Not to mention Democrats with guns (yes).

We're living in the POST-J6 Era now, boys.

by Anonymousreply 91August 14, 2022 12:49 AM

R91, you need to sit down and drink a glass of water.

Suggesting the a group of people united by a liberal philosophy should be prepared to become vigilantes shows you don’t really understand what liberalism means.

by Anonymousreply 92August 14, 2022 1:03 AM

The IRS firearm shrieking is another GOP operation the press has enabled. Funding the IRS is a huge step forward in the battle to claw our tax dollars from business and wealthy freeloaders. Enforcement has primarily focused on the true tax base due to the massive time investment required to untangle professionally-facilitated crimes.

Any progress toward an equitable society is met with a firehose of excrement the media and rightwing base gladly roll around in and smear all on all they encounter.

💩🤡

by Anonymousreply 93August 14, 2022 1:03 AM

[quote]claw our tax dollars from business and wealthy freeloaders.

Bless your heart for believing this would ever happen.

by Anonymousreply 94August 14, 2022 1:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95August 14, 2022 1:59 AM

I live in Alabama and my work takes me into the rural areas frequently. These people can't even take the trash out, just throw it in the back yard. There's no way they're going to be able to organize and execute complex military maneuvers.

by Anonymousreply 96August 14, 2022 2:43 AM

I’d say a far accurate description is that the Deplorables are preparing for their GED. Jaysus, what morons. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 97August 14, 2022 2:51 AM

How did people who make 40k a year get it in their head that the government gives a flying fuck about them?

Like “oh yeah let’s audit Jim Bob and collect that $200 he was trying to hide from us”?

You’ve been left behind, honey. “Make America great again” ain’t gonna enrich your broke ass.

by Anonymousreply 98August 14, 2022 3:00 AM

Motherfuckers!

by Anonymousreply 99August 14, 2022 3:02 AM

They were always there hiding under rocks it's just that Fox News and social media has helped them crawl out.

by Anonymousreply 100August 14, 2022 3:10 AM

Classic Stockholm Syndrome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 14, 2022 3:15 AM

Can’t we just agree to let them go this time?

by Anonymousreply 102August 14, 2022 3:15 AM

R92, And did you tell Abraham Lincoln that, too? "Whatever, Jefferson. We Yankees are too liberal to meet arms with arms."

I'm as Liberal/liberal as they get, Tony W., only slightly to the right of AOC. But I'm not quite Christian enough for turning the other cheek.

I'm just saying that armed Trumpians are sorely mistaken if they think they will be as unopposed as they were on 1/06/21 if they try another insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 103August 14, 2022 3:24 AM

You're not a Liberal, r91/r103. Tony Woodward is right.

You're a Progressive. Which is why you advocate for violence against your political opponents.

by Anonymousreply 104August 14, 2022 3:36 AM

Advocating for self-defense. But whatever.

by Anonymousreply 105August 14, 2022 3:48 AM

How much Doomsday Prepper stuff gets sold on Youtube?

by Anonymousreply 106August 14, 2022 3:49 AM

BTW, did you take r75 to task?? DID YOU?!

by Anonymousreply 107August 14, 2022 3:54 AM

**Shrugs** Ok, r107:

r75 is, like r107, a Progressive and not a Liberal, if he's advocating for violence against his political opponents.

Happy now?

Also, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. I'm certain you identify as Progressive. All I'm pointing out is that you should be aware that to be a Progressive is a very distinct thing from being a Liberal.

by Anonymousreply 108August 14, 2022 3:58 AM

The Confederate States of America is trying to make a comeback. Kill it in the crib.

by Anonymousreply 109August 14, 2022 5:10 AM

Bannon is plotting a “precinct strategy” takeover of the electoral infrastructure of the nation—by inserting MAGA supporters in key election oversight positions and by creating chaos where necessary—to ensure Republicans get control of Congress and statehouses in 2022 and of the White House in 2024. From there, the plan is for a re-empowered Trump to assert his authority as never before.

[...]

Bannon used the podcast to rally the troops on January 6, 2021, and he is still doing so—with a disdain for the truth and for democracy that is increasingly embraced by his No. 1 listener. Wherever Trump crosses the line from political buffoonery to protofascism, you’ll find Bannon. Trump has always been the vehicle; Bannon has always been the driver. And now, even as he faces legal scrutiny, Bannon is plotting the trajectory of Trump’s political project and of the party it dominates.

See r75 for how to defeat them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110August 14, 2022 2:56 PM

No one is going to war. Fat Walmart fucks can't get off their chair from watching Duck Dynasty

by Anonymousreply 111August 14, 2022 3:03 PM

None of these men raise their kids anymore.

They are online 24/7 and are either meth heads or oxy poppers which makes a deadly combination.

They have up to 20 hour screen time averages. If you everr see a deplorable in real life they are always on their cellphones at every second of the day.

This is a health epidemic.

by Anonymousreply 112August 14, 2022 3:08 PM

There are plenty being elected and running for positions of power in our election process.

The rabid ones are the visible distraction from the competent ones that will install their own government.

by Anonymousreply 113August 14, 2022 3:12 PM

According to an analysis by ABC News partner FiveThirtyEight, at least 120 Republican political candidates who deny the integrity of the 2020 elections will be on ballots this fall.

An additional 48 nominees have expressed doubt about the election’s integrity, meaning half of Republican candidates have “at least flirted with” denying the election, according to the FiveThirtyEight analysis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 14, 2022 3:15 PM

Where is the first battlefield? A Walmart parking lot?

by Anonymousreply 115August 14, 2022 3:18 PM

One of these people attacked the Capitol last night with his burning car before killing himself. It has begun.

by Anonymousreply 116August 14, 2022 3:21 PM

Nothing has begun you instigator, R116. You wanna get these white ppl really mad? Tell them, no more mayonnaise!

by Anonymousreply 117August 14, 2022 3:37 PM

Just throw some slop from Golden Corral in front of them - they'll start fighting each other for the last bite.

by Anonymousreply 118August 14, 2022 3:45 PM

What am I instigating, exactly, R117? The deplorables have attacked govt facilities twice in the last week; guerrilla warfare.

by Anonymousreply 119August 14, 2022 3:46 PM

I agree with R116.

by Anonymousreply 120August 14, 2022 3:47 PM

fearmonger bumping threads.

by Anonymousreply 121August 14, 2022 3:49 PM

They are such losers. After they are killed like that other trash, Ashli Babbit, no one will miss them. NO ONE. So, let them run out and show the entire world how utterly pathetic they are: that's all they will accomplish.

by Anonymousreply 122August 14, 2022 3:52 PM

Explaining the tactics of those leading an anti-democracy movement is not fearmongering. It is a simple description of reality that, if acknowledged, we may address in an effective manner.

You sound like the people dismissing our warnings prior to J6, r121. You may not like it, but it's the truth.

by Anonymousreply 123August 14, 2022 4:01 PM

j6 was the straw that broke the camel's back.

it's over.

by Anonymousreply 124August 14, 2022 4:03 PM

These Meal Team Six types are losers. They married the first girl they ever fucked (who might've been a babe when she was 18) and now she's fat and pushing 40, yells and bosses him around constantly. Also he has a few kids that he hates. He'd rather be out drinking beer in the woods and shooting deer with the boys than have to provide for Karlie and the kids. Trump gives them the space to blame others for their lot in life. These types are also too lazy and unintelligent to realize that there are few economic opportunities left in rural America, but they're constantly propped up by right wing media (who all live in ivory towers in LA or NYC) praising the flyover states as the "true Americans".

It's much easier to blame your lot in life on the gays, blacks, Mexicans, etc. And you don't have to put the work in to understand how you got there or take responsibility for how things turned out.

by Anonymousreply 125August 14, 2022 4:04 PM

Over for you, perhaps, r124. The GOP hasn't stopped denying the election, in case you haven't noticed.

Bury your head, good little ostrich.

by Anonymousreply 126August 14, 2022 4:06 PM

This needs to be taken seriously...and not dismissed, like back in 2015/16. These people were always under their rocks, but trump poked the dam, breaking it...and the trickling is now becoming a gush of water....soon to become a flood, if we're not careful. We're is very scary times now. Even the election deniers are making their way into candidacies (sp).

by Anonymousreply 127August 14, 2022 4:06 PM

we're *in^

by Anonymousreply 128August 14, 2022 4:06 PM

they were trumped.

end of story.

by Anonymousreply 129August 14, 2022 4:07 PM

and now they are getting shot and killed.

'bout time.

by Anonymousreply 130August 14, 2022 4:09 PM

OF COURSE he's obese!

by Anonymousreply 131August 14, 2022 4:11 PM

R126- Trump is over. As far as the GOP, they are and have always been a threat to democracy. The republican party should be banned from politics. Churches should be taxed and investigated for financial fraud. Gerrymandering should never be tolerated. The majority of the poisonous messages from the GOP to their uneducated voter base is spread from the churches.

by Anonymousreply 132August 14, 2022 4:14 PM

Too bad more of these fat fucks didn't die of Covid.

by Anonymousreply 133August 14, 2022 4:14 PM

I would like to see the deplorables and progressives blow each other up.

by Anonymousreply 134August 14, 2022 4:16 PM

Even if trump was indicted and hauled off to prison, he riled these people up so much, along with Fox and the internet, that I think there could still be an uprising. Even if trump died of natural causes, like a heart attack....it'll be spinned by Fox and Qunts by some wild conspiracy. It doesn't matter how ridiculous it is. The GOP endorses this as it benefits them.

by Anonymousreply 135August 14, 2022 4:23 PM

yawn...

by Anonymousreply 136August 14, 2022 4:25 PM

Crowd of armed trumpers outside Phoenix FBI office now.

by Anonymousreply 137August 14, 2022 4:27 PM

Good. The FBI and their families have received death threats from these people. I really do not believe they are in the mood to not shoot these mf's into a million little pieces.

by Anonymousreply 138August 14, 2022 4:31 PM

lunatic liberals will get the america they want and DESERVE! 👀😂😆😱

by Anonymousreply 139August 14, 2022 4:40 PM

It’s not liberals, it’s progressives. Don’t lump liberals in with progressives.

by Anonymousreply 140August 14, 2022 4:42 PM

R139- That is correct. Racist republicans can relocate to Russia and have the country they want as well.

by Anonymousreply 141August 14, 2022 4:43 PM

Steven Seagal relocated so maybe they should all follow him. I'll bet they love his bad movies.

by Anonymousreply 142August 14, 2022 4:47 PM

Stop trying to divide democrats.

who cares about progressive vs liberal until November.

No republicans or their sneaky enablers are allowed anymore seats until we run out all the terrorists and traitors.

by Anonymousreply 143August 14, 2022 4:55 PM

I laughed when I saw the unhinged "progressives call for violence" posts last night.

That person is either mentally unstable or has no understanding of these concepts.

Let's flood the polls in November and strengthen our networks. The terrorists don't plan to give up, like it or not.

by Anonymousreply 144August 14, 2022 5:01 PM

Poor, lazy and stupid does not an army make.

by Anonymousreply 145August 14, 2022 5:05 PM

R108, Please link to any objective explanation of "Progressive Democrat" that mentions "advocating violence against...political opponents."

Then explain why you define the J6 violent insurrectionists as mere "political opponents."

by Anonymousreply 146August 14, 2022 5:06 PM

Thank you R108.

by Anonymousreply 147August 14, 2022 5:07 PM

The trolls are back. They've been busy inciting magats and are now back to downplaying the domestic terrorism endorsed by the GOP.

yawn.

by Anonymousreply 148August 14, 2022 5:08 PM

I'm curious how these buffoons will decide which fellow citizens to shoot. Non-whites is obvious and easy to spot but what about their fellow white folks? Will they go house to house asking questions or just randomly shoot anyone that isn't in their fellow magat meetings or churches?

by Anonymousreply 149August 14, 2022 5:08 PM

They'll get voter info from GOP operatives, I'm assuming.

by Anonymousreply 150August 14, 2022 5:10 PM

I'm not sure that works where I'm at R150. In my state you don't have to write down a party affiliation as I understand you do in some states.

by Anonymousreply 151August 14, 2022 5:13 PM

Because our voting ballots are secret, many voters believe that information about their voting record is too. That is far from the truth. At least some voter registration information is public unless the voter is in a class of people whose information is protected (explained below).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 14, 2022 5:18 PM

This so so stupid. They need to put tie ire on the republicans who sold out their rural communities.

by Anonymousreply 153August 14, 2022 5:18 PM

Deplorables love their tats...sleeves, all inked up.

by Anonymousreply 154August 14, 2022 5:36 PM

Agreed, r154.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 14, 2022 5:38 PM

We've all seen those rallies where it looks more like a feedlot of cattle. We could defeat them by just putting stairs everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 156August 14, 2022 5:53 PM

[quote]Deplorables love their tats...sleeves, all inked up.

It will never not be hilarious that those people think Trump doesn't look at them as anything other than low class trash. He would never want those people in his club.

by Anonymousreply 157August 14, 2022 5:55 PM

If you think the loud and proud buffoons are representative of the real threat, you're either delusional or intentionally downplaying reality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 14, 2022 5:58 PM

The Pentagon needs to cull of of those nuts R158.

by Anonymousreply 159August 14, 2022 6:00 PM

Not surprised. Many cops go along with this BS, too.

by Anonymousreply 160August 14, 2022 6:04 PM

House Republicans All Vote Against Neo-Nazi Probe of Military, Police

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161August 14, 2022 6:04 PM

Michael Flynn...don't forget, was a lieutenant general (high ranking). A trumper deplorable if you ever saw one.

by Anonymousreply 162August 14, 2022 6:07 PM

What's amazing to me are people like Boebert and MTG. Do they have any self-awareness? I mean let's say this "utopia" of theirs comes to fruition. Do they honestly believe as women who are also stupid and uneducated, they'd have any power or say?

by Anonymousreply 163August 14, 2022 6:07 PM

They do, r163. They're stupid, hateful, and somehow have power. Consequences are for the "others".

by Anonymousreply 164August 14, 2022 6:10 PM

[quote]Michael Flynn...don't forget, was a lieutenant general (high ranking). A trumper deplorable if you ever saw one.

I don't know why people aren't listening to people like Glenn Kirschner who was among the first a while back who said they need to recall him so he can be court-martialed. WTF should we taxpayers pay for his pension? He's a god damned terrorist who hates this country.

by Anonymousreply 165August 14, 2022 6:14 PM

Flynn is a literal kremlin asset. They've started making progress in dealing with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166August 14, 2022 6:28 PM

I think the deplroables are doing the fear mongering here. It goes with the terrorist thing.

by Anonymousreply 167August 14, 2022 6:30 PM

The military overwhelming voted for Biden.

by Anonymousreply 168August 14, 2022 6:30 PM

Yes, they did. The issue is that the supremacists have and still recruit from within the armed forces. They have been highly successful in doing so and have a parallel military comprised of police and militarily trained extremists.

by Anonymousreply 169August 14, 2022 6:40 PM

Really, R168? That's surprising.

by Anonymousreply 170August 14, 2022 6:41 PM

Yeah and some Deplorables are already starting to peel off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 14, 2022 6:44 PM

Not really R170. Perhaps they realize that Democrats are more likely to vote for assistance and aid for veterans even though the repukes claim to be "pro" military they always fuck over any money being given to veterans.

by Anonymousreply 172August 14, 2022 6:46 PM

Democrat Senate just passed a bill to help sick veterans....after repubs decided to back out of their support. The GOP is not for anyone...only their own power.

by Anonymousreply 173August 14, 2022 6:51 PM

General Zinni has a message for us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174August 14, 2022 7:26 PM

I also think these morons overlook the fact lots of non-magats own guns too. My uncle, very liberal Democrat, has an arsenal. This is Texas though so lots of armed civilians.

by Anonymousreply 175August 14, 2022 7:55 PM

Sure do! But are we organized and prepared to take and defend our State government buildings when they declare their own winners, no matter the votes? Because in case everyone hasn't noticed, they don't care about laws.

It requires coordination and we are not great at getting our shit together. That's why we're here, today, despite being the majority. See r75

by Anonymousreply 176August 14, 2022 8:08 PM

Oxygen tanks, opiates, chikfila GO

by Anonymousreply 177August 14, 2022 8:30 PM

R175, their first mistake was thinking simply being more liberal meant you just want to hand out flowers. They have this exaggerated view of what liberals are.

Personally, I've never even held a gun, but I'm prepared to learn and get a couple of guns for myself. I live in NYC, though, so it's harder to get.

by Anonymousreply 178August 14, 2022 9:05 PM

The deplorables have an insane and delusional sense of how this will go, and it is not grounded in reality. The last organized revolt against the federal government did not end well for the racist trash and neither will this one. Most MAGAts are not interested in taking up arms. They are keyboard warriors at best. They get off on making fun of Joe’s age and speech impediment and mocking everything that he says with a 😂. But actually fighting the feds in combat? Nah. The few who are fantasizing about playing soldier are not going to be well organized enough to take on the federal and state law enforcement and the National Guard. These clowns clearly present a problem, but not one that can or will be sustained.

The greater threat lies with the GQP trying to strangle what remains of our democracy while exploiting its weaknesses.

by Anonymousreply 179August 14, 2022 9:28 PM

Surely every one of these groups is being surveilled heavily right now?

by Anonymousreply 180August 14, 2022 9:47 PM

LOCK THEM UP

by Anonymousreply 181August 14, 2022 9:50 PM

"The gubmint is a comin' for our GUNS!"

You know what? I WISH the government would come for their guns. All of them. Take all of their guns away and never let them have any more.

by Anonymousreply 182August 14, 2022 10:04 PM

So many of them are so out of shape and so addled by alcohol and drugs they would get slaughtered by actual trained soldiers.

by Anonymousreply 183August 14, 2022 10:06 PM

[quote] Why are these hillbillies so obsessed and willing to die for Trump?

Human beings are social creatures and have a powerful emotional need for leadership. Leaders are magnetic if they tell you that you are amazing and all the faults in your life are caused by others who are treating you badly. That’s a big part of what demagoguery is. It doesn’t matter if it’s not true.

People who haven’t been trained to think critically (that is, uneducated people) and people on the bottom of the socio-economic ladder are very susceptible to demagoguery.

If on top of all that, the demagogue has been able to convince people he’s a powerful, successful leader, forget about it, he will be worshipped like a god. No matter what evil shit he pulls, his mass of followers will not hold him accountable for it.

Trump ticks *all* of those boxes. The show “The Apprentice” brought him into the homes of millions of Americans as a brilliant, savvy tycoon. He isn’t one — it was all scripted, and he’s actually a scandalously incompetent bumbler — but that doesn’t matter in the least.

That explains the cult of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 184August 14, 2022 10:19 PM

[quote]What makes this a dangerous gambit for Republicans is that they might, by such an egregious power grab, finally trigger an organized, violent response from Democrats. Once that happens, once pro-democracy Americans force Republicans into a show-down with the US military and majority popular force, the GOP will lose.

The majority of Americans are not conservative. Conservatives are actually a minority, Evangelical Conservatives a significant minority, but they scream the loudest so they give the impression that their numbers are greater than they actually are.

by Anonymousreply 185August 14, 2022 10:43 PM

Spot on analysis, Bootsy. What a world we live in.

by Anonymousreply 186August 14, 2022 10:45 PM

Can you have a war if only one side shows up? I don't think you can. I mean, if the side you declare war on has the power and your side shows up to fight it seems futile to try to overthrow them unless you have the numbers to do so.

And they don't. Which is why we have elections in this country. The majority rules and in this the case, the majority is clearly the Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 187August 14, 2022 11:00 PM

R185, it really gets exhausting trying to explain how the reality is this country is center LEFT.

Presidency: 7 of 9 elections popular vote won by Dem

Senate: The Democrats represent 43 MILLION more people than the Republicans. WY alone has a population smaller than one fucking neighborhood in Brooklyn.

House: Gerrymandered to death by Republicans so that many so-called (R) districts are drawn to look like crazy straws.

Voter restriction laws based on lies because Republicans can't win shit in an actual democracy.

The Republicans are an anti-democratic, minority party.

And I won't even get into the audacity of those fuckers screaming about "socialism" when all of their fucking red states are leeching shits who can't fend for themselves.

Again, fuck the media for their destructive narrative giving the impression the Republicans are far more supported than they actually are.

by Anonymousreply 188August 14, 2022 11:09 PM

r188 everything you wrote is correct.

by Anonymousreply 189August 14, 2022 11:11 PM

r178 there's a NY state Pink Pistols chapter. You could check theLiberalGunClub.com as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190August 15, 2022 12:22 AM

I disagree, R181. Instead of locking them up, I think they ought to DRONE THEM INTO DUST, then take their land and assets.

Don't risk the lives of law enforcement or military on this MAGAt trash. They aren't worth it. Dust 'em.

by Anonymousreply 191August 15, 2022 12:28 AM

Very nicely played, R156. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 192August 15, 2022 1:30 AM

Kamikaze!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 15, 2022 3:05 PM

^ One less GQP voter! I call that a good day!

by Anonymousreply 194August 16, 2022 3:29 AM

About 15 years ago, I worked in a building that was 45-60 minutes away from my apartment.

For the drive in and back home, I had a habit of listening to NPR.

One afternoon, as I was driving off the 101 off-ramp , there was a guy who’s name I will never remember, who was being interviewed about a book he had just written. Don’t know the name of the book, either.

What I do recall is that he had worked in the intelligence community, for most of his career.

Once I got home, the interview was still on air, so I parked my car, and sat in it listening to the rest of the interview

I will never forget this interview, because he basically predicted EVERYTHING that is happening right now, in the United States of America.

I found his analysis to be captivating, and I admired how he posited that what he was then forecasting, was presented in more than a just a possibility, and he made EXCELLENT points as to what he believed would eventually happen in America, as a probability.

He discussed his theories at length.

He predicted the resurgence of white supremacy, facilitated by the data which predicted that whites would become the new minority. He predicted white nationalism which would be described to the masses and rust belt voters, as patriotic, and a decree of duty to defend whiteness, as dictated by a Judeo Christian deity. He even said that just like the Chinese, Americans would elevate a demagogue, into a cult figure who is never questioned, yet worshipped.

He also predicted that if these people were to get a minimum of an inch of a foothold into legitimate governance, they would get in there and dismantle government institutions and agencies, and sell out America to the highest bidder.

He discussed the probable corruption of the US military, which would enlist and organize within ranks of evangelicalism, and their belief in their own rights to dominion, and he predicted that the one leader who would bring this forth, would be an intelligence asset who was an American, beholden to multiple dictators worldwide, rather than to the constitution.

It was a really fascinating interview, and I sat in my car for the remainder of it, because everything he said made sense to me back then, and does even more so, now.

Through the years, as I began to study more history, as well as studying what extremists believe, I understand he was correct in the most precise of ways.

I guess that was the introduction of me becoming “woke”. I didn’t get “it” before, but I do now.

Being “woke” isn’t about anything these GOP fuckers claim it is, or even what teenagers and young adults think it means.

Being “woke” means becoming a person who doggedly and relentlessly, seeks to see the truth, and question themselves why at every turn, while still seeking it.

Being woke isn’t about picking a side. It’s about understanding that the world is extremely complex, because us humans make it that way for various reasons.

Please excuse my typos, because surely there are plenty. Lol!

by Anonymousreply 195August 16, 2022 4:51 AM

Hold on, R194. Make sure that link is from the last decade.

R193...AOL?

by Anonymousreply 196August 16, 2022 5:53 AM

Edward Luttwak, R195?

He's a military strategist who made a lot of accurate predictions over a few decades, but in 2016 he decided that Trump wasn't the demagogue he had been talking about after all. He started writing op-eds with titles like [italic]Suffering From Trumpobia? Get Over It[/italic] and also predicted Trump would win in 2020 and Ivanka would succeed him in 2024.

by Anonymousreply 197August 16, 2022 7:31 AM

R195 was totally in agreement until you brought in the word “woke” which I think we use to mean different things. We’re living at a fascinating, disturbing time in history no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 198August 16, 2022 8:10 AM

Feels like the apocalypse.

by Anonymousreply 199August 16, 2022 8:23 AM

r195, Do you remember anything about the time and place you heard that NPR interview? What show, perhaps? What year? Sounds so fascinating - I'd love to try to track it down.

by Anonymousreply 200August 16, 2022 9:30 AM

R198, I specifically explained that for me, “woke” doesn’t mean what the media pushes upon us.

For me, it means being able to gather information from multiple sources, and analyzing information and opinions, in a manner that isn’t beholden to my personal biases.

It means being totally objective.

R197, I don’t know. And to be fair, I would listen to various radio channels, with differing guests who held various opinions, because it allowed me to understand my opinions better, as well as leading me to question my own opinions, at times. So perhaps I wasn’t listening to NPR. It was the radio channel I listened to the most, but not exclusively.

R200, as have written above in this post, I do not recall his name, and I may have not been listening to NPR. I’m assuming I was, because it was the channel I listened to the most, but I cannot guarantee it.

I do know that it was anywhere from 2002-2009, and in the afternoon, around 3:00 pm. At that time, I had a job which required me to be there before 6:00 am, because we were expected to work when or right after the market opened for trading, east coast time, so many of us left the office at 2:00 pm.

by Anonymousreply 201August 16, 2022 12:37 PM

R201 i know you explained it. But since you mean something very different (the term “woke” is basically a pejorative at this point ) maybe another word would be better, like “awake” or simply “objective”? Otherwise I agree.

by Anonymousreply 202August 16, 2022 12:52 PM

Fair enough, R202.

by Anonymousreply 203August 16, 2022 12:56 PM

The deplorable have no one to fight, except in their heads. It’s not war they’re prepared for, it’s acts of terrorism. They should be dealt with as terrorist are dealt with.

by Anonymousreply 204August 16, 2022 12:57 PM

He is a monster. He needs to be arrested quickly. I am to the point of not caring what happens anymore just as long as he goes away. I don't care how or where.

by Anonymousreply 205August 16, 2022 12:57 PM

[quote] The deplorable have no one to fight, except in their heads.

THIS. I saw a girl I went to HS on Facebook post "Trump was right. They're not coming for him. They're coming for us." I wanted to post, "In what way is your straight, white, cis, christian existence being threatened?" His followers are seriously delusional and believe they're being persecuted for reasons I will never understand.

by Anonymousreply 206August 16, 2022 1:00 PM

R205, you should, above all else, care about how or where, because the last thing anyone who wants true justice achieved, should do, is to dismiss the rule of law, as he has done repeatedly, throughout his presidency.

by Anonymousreply 207August 16, 2022 1:02 PM

[quote]”In what way is your straight, white, cis, christian existence being threatened?"

And she would respond, why are white “progressive” gay men so obsessed with race?

by Anonymousreply 208August 16, 2022 1:03 PM

R207- Of course I care. I cared seven years ago when I stupidly believed he would not be allowed to get away the beginning of staggering lists of crimes. I cared after the election when I once again stupidly believed he would be held accountable for election tampering and leading an attack to overthrow democracy. I have cared everyday while this hideous piece of filth has been allowed to traumatize and threaten the citizens of this country Only for him to be allowed to run again and get a second chance in office to finish what he started. I am fucking exhausted and I no longer believe there are enough people brave and honest enough to hold this sewer rat accountable for anything he chooses to do.

by Anonymousreply 209August 16, 2022 1:14 PM

Damn those are some rough looking people through most of that twitter thread. The lies and delusions these idiots believe. Some talking about their rights being taken from them. Wonder what those are? If this is the GOPs core base they are bending over to then America is screwed. These people talk about how they are ready to fight when most of them would be taken out fairly quickly if they tried another Jan 6.

by Anonymousreply 210August 16, 2022 1:18 PM

On the upside, they make themselves highly visible to the military.

by Anonymousreply 211August 16, 2022 1:22 PM

Is it bad I find some of those guys hot?

by Anonymousreply 212August 16, 2022 1:32 PM

It’s no coincidence this shit exists on and spreads through TilTok. The app is owned by a Chinese company with deep ties to the CCP (which is required in order for it to operate). They have a vested interest in fomenting discord in the US.

by Anonymousreply 213August 16, 2022 1:33 PM

What’s alarming about this is how many of them there are and how their “Mideast” have taken over the GOP. AZ is as bad as Germany in 1938.

by Anonymousreply 214August 16, 2022 3:57 PM

“Mindset”

by Anonymousreply 215August 16, 2022 4:00 PM

Fight who?

Their cousins?

For what?

A game show host?

by Anonymousreply 216August 16, 2022 4:01 PM

Most of this rabble rousing is just the usual goobers and rednecks running off at the mouth. The actual number of fools who would try anything are quite tiny.

by Anonymousreply 217August 16, 2022 4:03 PM

It only takes a few assholes with pipebombs

by Anonymousreply 218August 16, 2022 4:15 PM

These people look like you don't want to run into in a dark alley. They are scary looking MFs. Rough...

by Anonymousreply 219August 16, 2022 4:45 PM

Don't make the mistake to underestimate. Like R218 said, it only take one or a couple of assholes to do damage. Look at Timothy McVeigh. Look at January 6. These people may be in the minority, but they are loud, loaded and dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 220August 16, 2022 4:49 PM

....and seems to be determined. ^^

by Anonymousreply 221August 16, 2022 4:51 PM

[quote]His followers are seriously delusional and believe they're being persecuted for reasons I will never understand.

By the very fact that most of these idiots stay on "liberal" social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook to scream about....Twitter and Facebook "silencing them," rather than just fuck off to their "creator's" platform where he can endlessly grift them, shows these idiots just want to believe that the rest of us even gives a shit about them. They're desperate for attention from the "libs."

How many god damned platforms have been created specifically for them that have failed due to them not joining?

by Anonymousreply 222August 16, 2022 5:01 PM

Their organisations should be declared domestic terrorism and their members slammed into Gitmo under the Patriots Act.

by Anonymousreply 223August 16, 2022 5:05 PM

“They're desperate for attention”

That’s what all the trump hyping is about. They know it’s going piss people off and start fights. That’s they only reason they do it. They got nothing else going on.

by Anonymousreply 224August 16, 2022 5:05 PM

What's really baffling is when they use "TDS." Are you fucking kidding me? You deplorable flying monkeys are the idiots who won't let it go with that cancerous, stupid, corrupt, terrorist, treasonous pile of shit. You wouldn't allow the country to move on when he fucking lost. You were willing to destroy it on his behalf. That shit party won't let go and have now used his lies (knowing their lies) to try and steal elections. So this bullshit of "TDS" as an insult, doesn't work when you won't let go of him yourselves and will just leave that orange shit to stink up the whole house so that we can't avoid the toxic, insidious stench when we want to more than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 225August 16, 2022 5:14 PM

Cprrectying myself.

knowing they're* lies

by Anonymousreply 226August 16, 2022 5:54 PM

MOTHERFUCKER!

cOrrecting*

by Anonymousreply 227August 16, 2022 5:54 PM

In any other country, Trump would've faced a firing squad by now.

by Anonymousreply 228August 16, 2022 5:56 PM

So where exactly do we stand now on the march-to-fascism scale?

Minority rule?

Check.

Brown shirted thugs?

Check.

An army of blood and soil religious fanatics activated?

Check.

Corruption of the media?

Half-way there.

Corruption of the military and security services?

Not yet higher up in the chain of command (we hope) but there seems to be a lot at the individual level.

Dictator in charge?

One election away.

So what do we do about it?

First – recognize that this is NOT normal. Not even close.

Even if the bullets haven’t started flying yet, Civil War 2.0 has begun. The business-as-usual approaches of the past aren’t going to save our republic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229August 19, 2022 7:04 AM

Second – FIGHT. Be creative. Be bold. Think outside the box and don’t worry now about dotting all the i’s and crossing all the t’s.

Put abortion clinics in every post office, military base, and federal courthouse in states with anti-choice laws. Station federal troops there to protect them if needed.

Encourage Indian reservations, which run their own governments, to establish abortion service centers.

Indict Trump and his cronies for everything. Tie them up with so much litigation they don’t have time to breathe, let alone plot another coup.

Freeze their assets. All their assets. The Trumps have been acting like a crime family for years. Time to start treating them like one.

Find a way to get voting rights legislation passed – especially limiting voter suppression and banning gerrymandering.

Take a page out of Beto O’Rourke’s book and get in their faces.

If a legal fig leaf can be found, ask Stephen Breyer to rescind his retirement and stay on as a tenth Supreme Court Justice after Ketanji Brown Jackson assumes her seat, thus adding another much-needed liberal to the mix. When Mitch McConnell starts screaming, just tell him that turnabout’s fair play.

We need our leaders to act like Volodymyr Zelenskyy, not Neville Chamberlain.

Third – Attack the theology of the Christian Nationalists. Whatever it might be, their belief system is NOT Christianity and they shouldn’t be allowed to pretend it is.

Call them out for the frauds they are.

by Anonymousreply 230August 19, 2022 7:06 AM

r195, it could have been one of the authors here:

With American Journalism having a research memory that at best extends back to the age of the Internet, here is a selective bibliography of serious work that anticipated the rise of a right-wing populist or proto-fascist Presidential candidate exploiting White Nationalism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231August 19, 2022 8:54 AM

[quote]Deplorables preparing for war

Sounds like it would smell bad.

by Anonymousreply 232August 19, 2022 10:20 AM

One Dumb Goy!

by Anonymousreply 233August 19, 2022 12:52 PM

We Don’t Need a Trump-Inspired Civil War for Things to Get Real Bad, Real Fast

[...] I like to believe that one of the enduring lessons of Jan 6, 2021, and the superbly well-run hearings into the events of that day, is the materialization of the fact that inciting, violent speech from on high does, in fact, incite violence. Indeed, it’s hard to imagine that anyone who has watched the hearings has failed to understand this. And yet here we are, staking our future hopes on the possibility that the people who should have come to understand after Jan 6 that sticks and stones can break your bones and that words can do much worse, have done nothing in the past week to suggest that they will tone down the talk of planted evidence, defunding the FBI, or impending civil war, even as they know these are lies. The issue isn’t whether the Republican leadership is acting in rational self-interested ways, but whether they are talking in ways that stoke violence or quell it. If the real fault line to watch is between truthfulness and deliberate violent rhetoric, I don’t imagine that any of this will, in fact, end well."

*The full article outlines perspectives on how maga might implode or accelerate and links to in-depth arguments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234August 19, 2022 9:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!