Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do some homosexual men get out of dating heterosexual or bisexual?

Tragedy, the one word that pops up in my mind when I hear about a homosexual that wants to peruse/date a bisexual. I know that gays worship masculinity, but what your self worth? Mark Simpson misses the days when men were trades and gay guys could fuck them for money. But I don’t get the appeal. Sounds like to much stress.

by Anonymousreply 61September 7, 2022 11:54 AM

Dick.

by Anonymousreply 1August 12, 2022 6:36 PM

Because those "dates" are actually GAY and you know it!

by Anonymousreply 2August 12, 2022 6:39 PM

If you don't get the appeal, you'll never understand that some people date others for something other than a label.

I dated a bisexual guy, because we had so many things in common (taste in music and movies, sense of humor, worked in the same profession).

We broke it off when he got a job in a different state, and we knew we couldn't do the long distance thing. But we are still friends and keep in touch.

Guys like OP are obsessed with seeing drama and conflict everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 3August 12, 2022 6:43 PM

r3 guys? pretty sure that's a lesbian. They seem more invested in rooting out the bisexuals while at the same time screaming every woman should be a lesbian. On lchat, they're convinced bisexuals try to lead them to the dick yet they show a complete disconnect when it comes to the str8 rad fems that co-opt lesbian. so, it seems redundant.

On here, there seems to be a similar contingency that doesn't seem to understand how erections work... especially that most lads can fuck a watermelon without being attracted to watermelons. and that "gold star" gays don't hold any intrinsic value for a mere hookup. Unsurprisingly, for those it does... then they have a tendency to lead with talking points better suited to appealing to rightwing homophobes. . . and illustrating perfectly why no one wants to hook up with them. yes, unnecessary drama and conflict. the new moralists.

by Anonymousreply 4August 12, 2022 6:52 PM

A standing cock has no conscience.

by Anonymousreply 5August 12, 2022 7:08 PM

[quote] that's a lesbian. They seem more invested in rooting out the bisexuals while at the same time screaming every woman should be a lesbian. On lchat, they're convinced bisexuals try to lead them to the dick yet they show a complete disconnect when it comes to the str8 rad fems that co-opt lesbian.

False. I (a woman) occasionally post and lurk anonymously on L-Chat, and if you so much as say something admiring about a man or a flicker of non-sexual/romantic interest in what one is doing or saying for the purposes of discussion, you get a pack screaming "invader Bi! Invader Bi!!!!" at you until you either leave or stop posting in a way that makes any reference to a male. There's a group of particular mods and elite regulars who want to make it like Amazon Island.

Ironically, the majority also seem to hate so-called radfems and TERFS--more L-Chat posters than you'd expect or think have drunk the koolaid. These may be the drive-by interloping non-regular posters, though, as the case also seems to be here over on DL.

by Anonymousreply 6August 12, 2022 7:19 PM

[R4] I’m a bottom with inferiority complex. Yes, I’m probably a gold star gay.

by Anonymousreply 7August 12, 2022 7:20 PM

Whos' Mark Simpson?

by Anonymousreply 8August 12, 2022 7:22 PM

[R8] Mark Simpson - the guy wants to have sex with real men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 12, 2022 7:46 PM

If you are gay man like me who is attracted to masculine men then you will likely date a bisexual or heteronormative guy. Btw I will fuck twinks who are good looking, and not super queeny, but I generally do like girly acting men.

by Anonymousreply 10August 12, 2022 7:48 PM

Make and save some mullah and move to a gay friendly city. Would it kill you?

by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2022 7:54 PM

R10 do you or don't you like the girly men?

by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2022 7:58 PM

R12, Don't. Sry for the typo.

by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2022 8:00 PM

[R10] Why do you want to be cumdump?

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2022 4:20 AM

I think it's hot when I think about how my man fucks women on the side but I'd only allow it if he has gotten a vasectomy and gets tested regurlarly because the semen ducts can re-attach themselves.

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2022 9:38 AM

I don't want to be unkind, but OP's syntax and lexis is too appalling to go unmentioned.

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2022 12:36 PM

R16 please show they/them an example on how to write more syntaxi then. Some people are from African countries like me and want to learn proper English like the British. But we can't when only scolded!

by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2022 12:40 PM

Define "date"

by Anonymousreply 18August 14, 2022 12:41 PM

You are an African country? That is what you just typed. That is called antecedent. The last noun "African countries" becomes the referent for "like me". To be clear, write: African people, including myself, want to learn.....

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2022 12:44 PM

Peruse is a different word than pursue.

the intensifier is "too", not "to".

missing a verb in the clause "but what your self worth?"

You mean to type "men were trade" not men were "trades". In this meaning, "trade" is an uncountable noun, or perhaps should only be an adjective, thought plenty of people use it as a noun. Adjectives are never plural.

by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2022 12:47 PM

Your header would improve with the addition of the noun "men".

"What do some homosexual men get out of dating heterosexual or bisexual men?"

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2022 12:50 PM

Another OP trying to make sex between straight and gay men happen. It’s doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2022 1:00 PM

You asexual grammar trolls are not helping things. Stop trying to spread asexuality.

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2022 3:14 PM

You don't date heterosexual men. You fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2022 3:17 PM

[quote] I know that gays worship masculinity

Aren't most heterosexuals prancing Marys?

You are more likely to find a masculine gay man than a masculine straight man.

by Anonymousreply 25August 14, 2022 3:20 PM

R4 is an example of the homphobic bisexual supremacist who is so popular on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 26August 14, 2022 3:25 PM

Why are women allowed to be biphobic? But if you want the same honor as a homosexual male, you’re the devil. It’s like heterosexual females are given the consideration when being picky about their partner’s sexual preferences?

by Anonymousreply 27August 14, 2022 7:07 PM

Because bi and hetero men have higher social status than homosexual men. Homosexual men aren't real men; they're male-adjacent faeries who lay on fainting couches in ketchup-stained caftans with the vapors.

by Anonymousreply 28August 14, 2022 7:19 PM

The hottest sex I ever had was with a bisexual security guard for high end places and private events. He was so fkin alpha. He would hurl racial insults as he made me eat his cum off his boot. The only top to make me cum hands free.

by Anonymousreply 29August 14, 2022 7:22 PM

No gay man has ever dated a straight guy, except perhaps, in their own mind. Why wouldn’t a gay guy date a bi guy? Can’t see the problem.

by Anonymousreply 30August 15, 2022 1:03 AM

Do you guys really want to compete with a vagina? Lol. Bisexual men always say that it feels better. Why would you want to put your ego through that?

by Anonymousreply 31August 16, 2022 4:34 PM

I don’t know why gay men think Straight men date them.

by Anonymousreply 32August 16, 2022 4:35 PM

EGO BOOST. NATURALLY MUSCLED BODY. LEGS THAT HAVE ROAMED THE FOOTBALL FIELDS. A ROUGH POUNDING THAT DOESN'T KNOW AN A-HOLE FROM A PUSSY AND BELIEVES HE CAN JACKHAMMER AWAY. BLOOD STAINS ON YOUR WHITIES FOR A FEW DAYS (sigh). THE RARE PLEASURE OF BEING WITH A REAL MAN, A MAN WHO DOESN'T FILL THE ROOM WITH FLYING PURSES EVERYTIME HE ORDERS YOU TO SUCK IT. CALLOUS HANDS. BEFORE THE FINAL GHOSTING, A FEW TEXTS STATING AGAIN THAT NO, YOU CAN NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN BECAUSE GIRLFRIEND. GREAT MEMORIES. Need I say more , OP ?

by Anonymousreply 33August 16, 2022 4:56 PM

Hotness, conventional masculinity

by Anonymousreply 34August 19, 2022 2:07 PM

My bisexual ex cheated on me with a woman and got her pregnant. He left me for her.

by Anonymousreply 35September 1, 2022 3:09 AM

I find bisexual men are less dramatic and more masculine. Most men are selfish including gay men, so I don't get the hysterical fear over bi men cheating and leaving as if gay men don't do that to each other. Bi men aren't privileged unless they choose to live as straight men. But then again gay men will do that too though aren't as convincing due to lack of attraction to vagina. Many bi men prefer men as we see many on Grindr, Scruff and Sniffies.

by Anonymousreply 36September 1, 2022 3:18 AM

So, you think bisexual people shouldn’t date, OP?

by Anonymousreply 37September 1, 2022 3:24 AM

R37 They should date straight:bisexual women or females. Besides, they all said that vaginal sex is better than anal.

by Anonymousreply 38September 1, 2022 4:01 PM

As if gay men don’t cheat. Moreover, a lot of Gay men don’t even aspire to be conventionally monogamous for life

by Anonymousreply 39September 1, 2022 4:19 PM

Bisexual men can date whoever they want. And even if they claim vaginal sex is better than anal they also say gay men give better blowjobs than straight women.

by Anonymousreply 40September 1, 2022 4:50 PM

Bisexuals claim vagina is better than anal?

by Anonymousreply 41September 1, 2022 4:56 PM

Gay men who are not dating "straight" men , OP.

by Anonymousreply 42September 1, 2022 5:12 PM

Even gay men who had sex with women say vaginal sex is more physically pleasurable than anal sex

by Anonymousreply 43September 1, 2022 8:01 PM

Really? Wow. Huh.

by Anonymousreply 44September 1, 2022 8:03 PM

However, many straight men who have received oral sex from men report that men are technically better at giving oral sex, although straight men obviously are more attracted to women partners during this act

by Anonymousreply 45September 1, 2022 8:04 PM

That’s fascinating that gay men prefer vagina to anal.

by Anonymousreply 46September 1, 2022 8:05 PM

Rather, bisexual men.

by Anonymousreply 47September 1, 2022 8:06 PM

[quote]straight men who have received oral sex from men

Bisexual men.

by Anonymousreply 48September 1, 2022 8:06 PM

It makes sense that vagjnal is more physically pleasurable for men. Vaginas have natural lubrication

by Anonymousreply 49September 1, 2022 8:08 PM

Ah. Wow. I mean, Exodus International needs to get on this. What about man-made vagines?

by Anonymousreply 50September 1, 2022 8:10 PM

As someone who has had sex with a few ostensibly straight men, I find it’s always the nellies and total bottoms who obsess about the man being straight and the idea that they’ve “turned” someone.

Men who fall along the mean of the masculinity spectrum just get their nut and say “Huh, that surprised me” and then go about their lives.

by Anonymousreply 51September 1, 2022 8:31 PM

But that’s a huge number or percentage of gay men. Just look at all the social media posts regarding luring straight men

by Anonymousreply 52September 1, 2022 8:35 PM

R43, those men are #FAKEGAY

by Anonymousreply 53September 1, 2022 9:41 PM

If men can claim to be women, gay men can claim they’ve had sex with straight guys. We live in cuckoo world. But gay men claim they’ve had sex with straight guys forever. Since the dawn of gay men. Gay men are kook.

by Anonymousreply 54September 1, 2022 9:44 PM

It has everything to do with proving you're sexy and powerful enough to get a straight guy to not only get it up for you, but risk his reputation by going all the way.

by Anonymousreply 55September 1, 2022 9:49 PM

lolz ^^^ nuke NOW!

by Anonymousreply 56September 1, 2022 11:30 PM

R55, true but I think the straight male is valued because he’s viewed as a real man and more manly

by Anonymousreply 57September 2, 2022 1:46 AM

Many straight guys are really not all that masculine.

by Anonymousreply 58September 7, 2022 8:15 AM

Some aren’t

by Anonymousreply 59September 7, 2022 11:14 AM

OP it sounds like no one ever wants to date you, period. I hope your life improves.

by Anonymousreply 60September 7, 2022 11:25 AM

OP, they get nothing cause they don’t date them.

by Anonymousreply 61September 7, 2022 11:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!