Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Charlie’s Angels “Angels on the Street”

When a young music teacher gets beaten up by a local pimp, Kelly and Tiff join his stable as undercover streetwalkers to investigate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 1, 2023 5:05 PM

So much acting talent in that photo OP!

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2022 10:45 PM

Freddie, the pimp, wants to sample the goods before setting Kelly & Tiffany loose on the streets. Tiffany says he can’t have a freebie. She and Kelly will charge him 1k (each) for their services. Freddie doesn’t fork over two thousand dollars to fuck em. Instead he threatens them by growling “you two better be good”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2022 10:48 PM

This country-looking bitch is Judy Harkins. She’s got multiple personalities. During the daytime she’s a homely music and dance instructor at her dad’s dance studio. She writes and tape records her own songs with inane lyrics that reference seeing inside of herself. Did I mention that she’s a total bitch to Charlie’s Angels?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2022 10:55 PM

This is a picture of two whores…. Sunny on the left AND Rose 🌹 (aka Judy Harkins) on the right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2022 10:58 PM

Kinda boring..,,it needed Margo.

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2022 11:00 PM

I just watched this episode. It’s hilarious. The Angels make no attempt to blend in undercover.

The country looking bitch hated the Angels because they wouldn’t stop asking her stupid questions (“ Did your boyfriend hit you? You’re too pretty to punch out.”) . She’s also a terrible lipsyncer and her doddering old father has no clue that his daughter is working the corner outside his school.

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2022 11:03 PM

Freddie the pimp to Tiffany & Kelly:

I'll tell you what, you two pay off, like you say you can, and I won't slap your brains out for mouthing off. If you don't, you and me are going to tango. So you'd better not be lying.

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2022 11:03 PM

Street whores dressed a lot better back then

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2022 11:05 PM

Rose: [to Kelly and Tiffany about being fellow prostitutes] I just wonder how come you didn't tell me you were pros when we talked before. Kelly Garrett: Does Macy's tell Gimbel's?

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2022 11:05 PM

Kelly Garrett: Okay, so what do we have? A woman beater we can't procecute, a victim we can't talk to, a hooker named Rose who doesn't like her, but thinks Tiff and I will do great on the street.

Charles Townsend: [over speakerphone] That may be the best way to proceed, Kelly.

Tiffany Welles: You're not suggesting we 'go into business', as they say?

Charles Townsend: [over speakerphone] It's exactly what I'm suggesting.

Tiffany Welles: He's not serious.

Kris Munroe: No, Charlie's right. You two better become street whores!

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2022 11:08 PM

R6 were you impressed with Edward J Lasko’s songwriting skills with Judy Harkins song about seeing inside of herself??

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2022 11:12 PM

My favorite scene is when they are all, Bosley included, discussing the case right out in the open in the diner, making absolutely no effort to remain undercover. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2022 11:14 PM

Lmfao!! 😝 r12!

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2022 11:17 PM

Special Guest Appearance by Nick Gilder singing, "Hot Child In The City" in a nightclub.

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2022 11:18 PM

That would have been an improvement over hearing that cunt sing about how she wishes she could see inside of me.

by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2022 11:34 PM

Kelly’s priceless dialogue as to why she won’t share whore secrets to another whore….

Does Macy’s tell Gimbel’s?

by Anonymousreply 16August 12, 2022 12:18 AM

I love the diner scene when Bosley turns to Kelly and Tiff, gestures toward their outfits and says, 'I thought I ordered the chicken fingers, not the camel toe!' Cut to commercial.

by Anonymousreply 17August 12, 2022 12:48 AM

I love the scene at the agency office where Tiffany does a subtle bump and grind walk to the couch.

And the scene at the music school where the supposedly sensitive and caring Kelly, Kris and Tiffany take a bet on the reason why Judy Harkins was beat up.

And the scenes of the Avery Schrieber look al like hosting a party.

by Anonymousreply 18August 12, 2022 12:52 AM

R18 that subtle bump n grind walk is classic Tiff!

by Anonymousreply 19August 12, 2022 1:00 AM

Kelly to Sunny (Nancy Fox): You look like you're about to jump out of your skin.

by Anonymousreply 20August 12, 2022 11:07 AM

Besides the low rent, why would Judy's father open a music school on that block? Given that hookers are walking up and down that block during the daytime. I can't imagine many parents wanting to enroll their kids in a school located there. NO wonder Judy became Rose and had to turn tricks to keep the school afloat given her father's lack of practicality.

by Anonymousreply 21August 12, 2022 12:08 PM

It's entirely possible the father opened the school before it became overrun with whores.

by Anonymousreply 22August 12, 2022 2:13 PM

Judy looks like cousin Oliver from Brady Bunch.

by Anonymousreply 23August 12, 2022 6:01 PM

R22 Judy Harkins says she and her father have run that shitty school for 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 24August 12, 2022 6:02 PM

After Judy/Rose gets beat up by Freddy she lets out the famous Charlie’s Angels fake scream

by Anonymousreply 25August 12, 2022 6:04 PM

I demand below the knee skirts on my tarts.

by Anonymousreply 26August 12, 2022 6:05 PM

WALKING WHILE TRANS!!!

*sob*

by Anonymousreply 27August 12, 2022 6:08 PM

Bad Girls!

by Anonymousreply 28August 12, 2022 6:08 PM

Why don’t you like Judy Harkins?

She’s a snob,. she thinks she’s Miss Superior. She gives me a pain.

by Anonymousreply 29August 12, 2022 6:09 PM

I liked this episode because it was filmed near where I worked in Culver City and its fun to see how that area looked like a complete shithole back then.

by Anonymousreply 30August 12, 2022 6:11 PM

R30 we’re you ever a student at the Harkins Dance School? The only music you’ll be able to dance to is “If I Could See Inside of Me”.

by Anonymousreply 31August 12, 2022 6:15 PM

If I could see inside of me what would the total be?

by Anonymousreply 32August 12, 2022 6:21 PM

Rule #2

NEVER TALK BACK TO FREDDY

Tiffany: Listen, we’ve (Tiff & Kelly) always worked alone. No ties. No busts. No booze. No needles. 💉

Freddy: I wasn’t talking to you.

Tiffany: Well, I was talking to you!

Freddy: You both have got some mouth.

Kelly: We’re very good at what we do.

Freddy: (making his way to open his bedroom door) Let’s see how good you really are. This is my room.

Kelly: Are you ready to spend a thousand?

Freddy: A thousand?

Tiffany: That’s our price.

Freddy: Not for me.

Kelly: For everybody.

Freddy: I’ll tell you what… You two pay-off like you say you can. And I won’t slap your brains out for mouthing off. If you don’t, you and me are going to tango. So you better not be lyin’.

by Anonymousreply 33August 12, 2022 6:34 PM

If I could see the sum of the I in me, the total total of the we. What would the total be?

by Anonymousreply 34August 12, 2022 6:38 PM

I wish I was having lunch at Georgia’s. She’s nosy and would probably call my mom while I eating to tell her I was having a burger. 🍔

by Anonymousreply 35August 12, 2022 6:46 PM

R12, such brilliance became increasingly common as the seasons went on, and this was Season 4. By Season 5 they were letting two-bit criminals get the best of them.

by Anonymousreply 36August 12, 2022 6:58 PM

Tiffany: I can’t wait to show Freddy the $1,000 we made from not having sex with anybody!

Kelly: I know, right?! He’s so fucking stupid! Lol!!

by Anonymousreply 37August 12, 2022 7:04 PM

I got this sleazy shit at K-Mart: what a fucking dump!

by Anonymousreply 38August 12, 2022 7:06 PM

This is probably the trashiest episode of the whole show, except maybe next to Angels in Chains.

by Anonymousreply 39August 12, 2022 7:09 PM

Imagine Sabrina in that outfit.

If Kate Jackson thought the scripts were bad when was on the show, I shudder to think what she would think of this one. It’s so lazily written and executed.

You can tell the producers gave up in season 4. There’s the Farrah Returns episode with Timothy Dalton, where Jill is supposedly meeting her Eurotrash friends at LAX, one of whom is being hounded by the paparazzi because of her Diamond. Except they’re not at LAX, they’re in the parking lot of a Lucky Supermarket (you can see the logo). And Timothy Dalton steals a necklace from some guest at a five star hotel, which is actually a Culver City Sheraton.

by Anonymousreply 40August 12, 2022 7:29 PM

I liked when Tiffany tough talked the pimp. And twirling her purse while walking down the street with Kelly (who was sporting a major camel toe). This was one of the few episodes I liked her in.

by Anonymousreply 41August 12, 2022 7:41 PM

“If I could take 2 cocks inside of me what would the total of it be if I took 3 in me”

by Anonymousreply 42August 12, 2022 7:51 PM

I wonder why Georgia kept running that diner as she had the hots for Freddy and would have worked for him and be a better girl than bipolar Judy/Rose.

by Anonymousreply 43August 12, 2022 7:58 PM

(Tiffany after 4 screwdrivers)

Listen, I’ve always turned tricks alone. No tips. No booze. No needles. No fun.

by Anonymousreply 44August 12, 2022 8:00 PM

I like at the end where Tiffany strikes a fierce pose and shows some serious leg when she gets her gun out to shoot at the car Freddy is in to escape the Angels.

by Anonymousreply 45August 12, 2022 8:03 PM

Shelley Hack did that every time she used the gun on the show r45. Someone needs to make a You Tube compilation of it.

by Anonymousreply 46August 12, 2022 8:10 PM

Tiffany: Hey, bitch! Where’d you buy those hookerized, camel toe, hot pants from? K-Trash??

Kelly: Nope. Nolan sewed me up in em last night! I ain’t wearin’ panties so my pussy lips can be the star!

Tiffany: (twirling her red bag) Hot damn!!

by Anonymousreply 47August 12, 2022 8:10 PM

Someone should do a Fanilow recut of this episode a la Zola.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 12, 2022 8:12 PM

Charlie's Angels parody at its most ridiculous. At that point everyone had given up. Jaclyn looked pissed.

by Anonymousreply 49August 12, 2022 8:26 PM

Kelly and Tiffany reprised their hooker act on the shocking Love Boat episode where Captain Merrill Stubing replaced Freddy as their pimp.

"You bitches aren't leaving the Captain's Table without action lined up for the entire night!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 12, 2022 8:29 PM

R47 = foreign fat frau

Strugglefest…

by Anonymousreply 51August 12, 2022 8:31 PM

R51 get back inside your toilet.

by Anonymousreply 52August 12, 2022 9:20 PM

Jaclyn Smith: You want me to wear those hot pink spandex pants sans panties on camera? Ok!

by Anonymousreply 53August 12, 2022 9:26 PM

R52 made me laugh

by Anonymousreply 54August 12, 2022 9:35 PM

I can watch back the first three seasons. After Kate Jackson leaves, the show really went downhill. The needed the "Smart Angel" to ground the show better. But episodes like this one are fun to watch just to ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 55August 12, 2022 9:42 PM

The disgruntled Kate Jackson troll r55 couldn’t help herself.

by Anonymousreply 56August 12, 2022 9:43 PM

LOL R55 I wouldn't make it through an entire episode.

by Anonymousreply 57August 12, 2022 10:16 PM

R50, Expanding on your thought, how about a A Charlie's Angeles/ Love Boat/ Hawaii Five-O crossover? "You bitches aren't leaving Big Chicken's Table without action lined up for the entire night!"

by Anonymousreply 58August 12, 2022 10:35 PM

Too bad Angels on the Street wasn't done season 5 for one of the Hawaii episodes. Tanya could have worn a bikini while streetwalking.

by Anonymousreply 59August 13, 2022 2:55 PM

Sabrina ‘a idea of whorewear would have been slacks, a man tailored blouse, sandals and a sweater tied around the neck.

by Anonymousreply 60August 13, 2022 3:27 PM

I never noticed back then, but the sets all look so cheap and artificial. That "diner" looks like something built for a high school play.

by Anonymousreply 61August 13, 2022 3:36 PM

The interiors for that episode look like shit. Lots of $ spent on hair/makeup/clothes/stylists/actor salaries.

by Anonymousreply 62August 13, 2022 3:39 PM

Cameltoe stylists don't come cheap R62!

by Anonymousreply 63August 13, 2022 3:41 PM

PROSTITUTION WHORES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 64August 13, 2022 3:43 PM

Camel toe wasn’t in the public lexicon as being a recognized thing in 1979

by Anonymousreply 65August 13, 2022 3:51 PM

For such a prim and proper gal, Jacyn had some serious cameltoe going on.

by Anonymousreply 66August 13, 2022 3:58 PM

R47 is hilarious!!!

by Anonymousreply 67August 13, 2022 4:49 PM

Try going undercover as a go-go dancer, that's all *I* have to say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 13, 2022 4:57 PM

Don't worry R60. Sabrina babe in a blue fringe pantsuit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 14, 2022 8:01 AM

R89 that was the only sexy thing she ever wore on the show. She had to go under cover as a prostitute to wear it. Sad…

by Anonymousreply 70August 14, 2022 6:45 PM

And those awful Fords that they all had to drive…

by Anonymousreply 71August 16, 2022 11:27 PM

The Pinto was THE WORST

by Anonymousreply 72August 16, 2022 11:45 PM

All of their cars were raggedy looking by the end of show. The Pinto is missing pieces of trim of the right side car in the final episode, Kelly’s Mustang has a rip in the seat that’s held together by electrical tape, and the Cobra is filthy with a broken front spoiler. The only one who got a new car was Bosley.

The show was still in the top 15 going into season 4, you’d think Ford would give them new cars for free publicity.

by Anonymousreply 73August 16, 2022 11:51 PM

Someone as sophisticated as Shelley Hack’s portrayal of Tiffany Welles would have driven a Volvo not a fucking Pinto!!

by Anonymousreply 74August 17, 2022 12:08 AM

Many a pearls were clutched the evening Angels on the Street first aired. I’ll bet the ABC switchboard was lit up like a Christmas tree.

by Anonymousreply 75August 17, 2022 12:10 AM

Georgia: So where are you girls from?

Tiffany: suddenly in hooker mode) East

Georgia: New York?

by Anonymousreply 76August 17, 2022 12:16 AM

I love Tiffany’s top. Hate her skirt.

I love Kelly’s pants. I hate her top.

by Anonymousreply 77August 17, 2022 12:19 AM

Rule #2 Never talk back to Freddy

by Anonymousreply 78August 17, 2022 12:27 AM

North.

by Anonymousreply 79August 17, 2022 12:28 AM

Kelly: Does Macy’s tell Gimbel’s?

by Anonymousreply 80August 17, 2022 12:32 AM

Nancy Fox played the dumb country hick football player in season 2 or 3 and played Sunny the street whore exactly the same way - a country hick street whore.

by Anonymousreply 81August 17, 2022 12:35 AM

Tiffany: No ties. No busts. No booze. No needles.

by Anonymousreply 82August 17, 2022 12:36 AM

What would have been interesting is if the Angels had found Jill working a corner… a stuttering, strung out mess.

Why didn’t they get Fawcett to do this?

by Anonymousreply 83August 17, 2022 2:00 AM

[quote]r77 I love Tiffany’s top. Hate her skirt. I love Kelly’s pants. I hate her top.

Tiffany’s top is versatile. It does go with Kelly’s pants, but in violet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 17, 2022 2:07 AM

Wow, R84 I can see into Jaclyn's uterus in that pic...

by Anonymousreply 85August 17, 2022 6:11 AM

I remember reading about Jaclyn Smith’s interest in portraying Gene Tierney in a miniseries based on her autobiography. Talks broke down and we never heard about it again. Maybe she realized she would be out of her depth taking a challenging role like that.

by Anonymousreply 86August 17, 2022 1:39 PM

[quote]r86 Maybe she realized she would be out of her depth

Well, not out of her VAGINAL depth. As those pants prove.

by Anonymousreply 87August 17, 2022 3:24 PM

Here are the lyrics to that dumb fuck song Judy Harkins sings.

♪ If I could see ♪

♪ The sum of I and me ♪

♪ The total of the we ♪

♪ What would the total be? ♪

♪ If I could see ♪

♪ In its entirety ♪

♪ The absolute of me ♪

♪ Would I be what I see? ♪

♪ It puzzles so ♪

♪ Where I and me will go ♪

♪ The puzzle seems to grow ♪

♪ I'm asking what ♪

♪ I must somehow know ♪

♪ If I could see ♪

♪ The sum of I and me ♪

♪ The total of the we ♪

♪ If I could see ♪

♪ If I could see ♪

by Anonymousreply 88August 17, 2022 5:53 PM

After Judy sings that inane song to her father one of the first things out of his mouth is “ I don't understand the words”.

Yeah, no shit. Nobody understands it. It’s Fucked up!

by Anonymousreply 89August 17, 2022 5:57 PM

It's funny, they used a pic from that camel toe group photo shoot for the season 4 DVD cover, but photoshopped the camel toes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 17, 2022 6:04 PM

Freddie: You two wanna work my street, you're gonna have to learn the rules like the other girls…

Sunny (ugly ass Nancy Fox): Rule one. You tell Freddie everything. Where you been, who you worked for, if you ever been busted, if you're a user.

Freddie: Well, start talking.

Tiffany: We've got rules too.

Kelly: The first one is we don't spill our guts for the first dummy who snaps his fingers.

by Anonymousreply 91August 17, 2022 6:09 PM

Georgia: Boy, you two really class-up the neighborhood.

Tiffany: Thanks.

Kelly: Thank you. It's nice to be appreciated.

Georgia: Where are you from, anyway?

Kelly: : East.

GEORGIA: East what?

Kelly: Just east.

Tiffany: Right.

Georgia: What part?

Tiffany: North part.

Georgia: The Bronx?

Tiffany: Right.

Georgia: South side?

Tiffany: West side.

Georgia: You're not from New York.

Kelly: Right again.

Georgia: Closed-mouthed types?

by Anonymousreply 92August 17, 2022 6:16 PM

Revised script compliments of the Now Voyager fake dialogue troll…

Georgia: Boy, you two really trash up the neighborhood.

Tiffany: (to Kelly) Wow. What a fuckin’ bitch!

Kelly: (to Tiffany) Like we care what some greasy waitress thinks. She probably suck cocks under the table for cash.

Georgia: Where are you bitches from, anyway?

Kelly: East.

Georgia: East what?

Tiffany: East Compton.

Tiffany: Duh! Your brain must be fried to a crisp like that nasty-ass chicken you serve.

Georgia: You two ain’t from New York!

Kelly: Right again, Einstein!

Georgia: Closed-mouthed stuck up whores!

by Anonymousreply 93August 17, 2022 6:35 PM

Tiffany: Eat my pussy!

Kelly: Yeah! Suck our cunts for $1,000! Lol!

Georgia: Where are you whores from?

Kelly: B.F.E.

Georgia: B.F.E.?

Tiffany: Bum Fuck Egypt, you greasy thing!

Georgia: Two smart ass whores with camel toe issues.

Tiffany: You’ll think camel toe when I pull your beef curtains down half past your knees.

Kelly: Yeah, half past a monkey’s ass! Lol

by Anonymousreply 94August 17, 2022 9:03 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 95August 17, 2022 9:04 PM

R94 sounds like the guy who voiced the Jiz vids

by Anonymousreply 96August 17, 2022 9:05 PM

I bet Kelly didn’t have Lume deodorant

by Anonymousreply 97August 17, 2022 10:17 PM

[quote]r90 It's funny, they used a pic from that camel toe group photo shoot for the season 4 DVD cover, but photoshopped the camel toes out.

They also flipped the image, so now I’m on the far right. The last one you see.

Coincidence? Fuck them!

Cheryl Ladd sucks cocks for a dime!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 17, 2022 11:33 PM

Their asses must have been mad sweaty in those pants.

by Anonymousreply 99August 17, 2022 11:35 PM

[quote] All of their cars were raggedy looking by the end of show. The Pinto is missing pieces of trim of the right side car in the final episode, Kelly’s Mustang has a rip in the seat that’s held together by electrical tape, and the Cobra is filthy with a broken front

This is probably the closest the show ever came to demonstrating “continuity”.

by Anonymousreply 100August 18, 2022 12:26 AM

I swear I could hear Shelley Hack mumble “piece of shit” after she got out of a tan version of the Pinto in an 1980 episode.

by Anonymousreply 101August 18, 2022 12:34 AM

I wonder if anyone calls Ms. Hack “Shell.”

It’s a valid question.

by Anonymousreply 102August 18, 2022 2:57 AM

What do you call those pink pants? We called them spandex pants and I never saw anyone wesr thrm in real life

by Anonymousreply 103August 18, 2022 3:02 AM

Those camel toe togs we love so much could be made from a stretch satin, or some other fabric cut on the bias. Or not. Fabrics are complicated - there’s a million kinds of fibers and blends.

Clothes don’t always have to have spandex or Lycra in them to appear elastic. Sandy’s similar pants from GREASE were actually from the 1950s, made from sharkskin (a particular weave of fabric.) I don’t think they had elasticized clothing then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 18, 2022 5:22 AM

Hmmm… I guess there was. One site states:

[quote] Early rubberized threads were sewn into sleeves and bodices as early as 1800. However, this was not widespread. The first elastics were not as strong as modern elastics and were unreliable. In 1820 the British inventor Thomas Hancock patented a more durable product used for gloves, suspenders, shoes, and stockings. But it was not until 1900 that the type of elastic we know today came into full use.

by Anonymousreply 105August 18, 2022 5:25 AM

Dialogue revised by DL's beloved North troll:

Georgia: Boy, you two really class-up the neighborhood.

Tiffany: Thanks.

Kelly: Thank you. It's nice to be appreciated.

Georgia: Where are you from, anyway?

Kelly: : North.

GEORGIA: North what?

Kelly: Just North.

Tiffany: North.

Georgia: What part?

Tiffany: North part.

Georgia: The Bronx?

Tiffany: North.

Georgia: South side of North?

Tiffany: North side.

by Anonymousreply 106August 18, 2022 5:46 AM

Kate was the only Angel who could pull off the Angels ever going undercover because she's the only one who had any training; she went to the American Academy of Dramatic Acts.

All the others were just pretty faces.

Jaclyn is the most beautiful woman I think I've ever seen. Cheryl did the impossible -- making CA better when she replaced Farrah Fawcett-Majors. I am a HUGE Kate fan but I actually liked what Shelley Hack brought to the table. Sophisticated and down-to-earth; not an easy combination to achieve.

I would have believed Julie/Tanya as an ex-cop more than any other Angel; why they made her a model is beyond me. John Forsythe must have been, Oh, new copy! for that third season opening. She never really got off the ground. Her appearance on Carson made her look almost disinterested in being an Angel.

I never got Farrah. Her returns were lackluster. She barely acknowledged Tiffany was in the room. Charlie's Angels producers never really tried to make the show interesting or tracked much. Kelly mentioned a niece once and she's an orphan. Why did we never meet Tiffany's dad who knew Charlie? Who were Kelly's parents? Did Kris and Jill have a brother? I wish we could have seen Sabrina come back after having her baby.

It would have been cool if Spelling had incorporated some of the Angels characters into Dynasty.

Morgan Hess not available? Alexis could hire an Angel. Alexis: "Miss Welles, I didn't hire you to investigate my ex-husband -- I hired you to sleep with him!"

by Anonymousreply 107August 18, 2022 6:07 AM

[quote]r107 I never got Farrah. Her returns were lackluster.

Those appearances were so disappointing. The bloom was off and she gave NOTHING.

[quote] I wish we could have seen Sabrina come back after having her baby.

The very productive Sabrina probably had quintuplets, so her hands were full.

by Anonymousreply 108August 18, 2022 2:23 PM

The good ole days when things were so simple.

by Anonymousreply 109August 18, 2022 2:26 PM

Yeah like prostitution rings, pimp on prostitute violence, multiple personality disorder, drug use.

by Anonymousreply 110August 18, 2022 2:34 PM

Farrah didn't want to come back but had to because she lost the lawsuit they filed against her. She did not want to be there, at all. Things were even tense between her, Kate and Jaclyn and they had been close during season 1. Eventually they befriend her again though. Cheryl Ladd didn't seem to want to bad mouth her, but said Farrah wasn't very warm towards her.

by Anonymousreply 111August 18, 2022 2:36 PM

Yeah yeah yeah we’ve heard that shit for over 40 years now, r111. That is not the focus of this specific CA thread.

by Anonymousreply 112August 18, 2022 2:42 PM

Pretty women...walking down the street...pretty women...

by Anonymousreply 113August 18, 2022 2:50 PM

R94, that was as funny as the pandemic. Remeber the pandemic? And how funny it was?

by Anonymousreply 114August 18, 2022 7:38 PM

R94 is hilarious 😆 😂

by Anonymousreply 115August 29, 2022 7:35 PM

You greasy thing!

by Anonymousreply 116August 29, 2022 7:52 PM

Pimps are beating up young music teachers?

Seems like a waste of their time, but ok.

by Anonymousreply 117August 29, 2022 7:53 PM

Has Irishman Ron O’Neal weighed in?

by Anonymousreply 118August 29, 2022 7:54 PM

R71- Kate and Doug Lawrence drove CRAPPY Fords on Family.

by Anonymousreply 119August 29, 2022 7:59 PM

R90- They all have that Olivia Newton John as Sandy - after she turned into a WHORE - in Grease look.

by Anonymousreply 120August 29, 2022 8:02 PM

R120 well it was a pop culture phenomenon around the same time

by Anonymousreply 121August 29, 2022 8:39 PM

I would never wear such whorish garb as those stretch pants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 30, 2022 1:09 AM

Sheena is not an upscale name.

by Anonymousreply 123August 30, 2022 1:15 AM

Nor is Tanya.

by Anonymousreply 124August 30, 2022 1:16 AM

Neither is TIFFANY

by Anonymousreply 125August 30, 2022 1:25 AM

I would like r94 to reimagine the dialogue from Angel on the Line. Im guessing Margo said some nasty shit.

by Anonymousreply 126August 30, 2022 1:26 AM

R94 had me rollin

by Anonymousreply 127August 30, 2022 1:28 AM

[quote]r123 Sheena is not an upscale name

[quote]r125 Neither is TIFFANY

How about you kindly [italic]eat shit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 30, 2022 1:57 AM

W&W, r128!

by Anonymousreply 129August 30, 2022 1:58 AM

by Anonymousreply 130August 30, 2022 2:52 AM

That busboy at r128 is MARYing all over the place at the GLAMOUR of it all!

by Anonymousreply 131August 30, 2022 7:06 AM

Tiffany: Fuck you, ya fucking fuck!

Kelly:Yeah! What that skank said! I bet you don't wash down there!

Old Lady: I just asked for directions.

by Anonymousreply 132August 30, 2022 3:40 PM

R132 I like off the cuff stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 133September 8, 2022 1:07 AM

Tiffany: I can’t wait to show Freddy the $1,000 we made from not having sex with anybody!

Kelly: I know, right?! He’s so fucking stupid! Lol!!

by Anonymousreply 134September 21, 2022 12:25 AM

Shelly’s tiny waste ( not compliment ) matched her tiny hips . No sexy figure Jacqueline has a well proportioned slight curvy body that is off the hook attractive

by Anonymousreply 135September 21, 2022 12:38 AM

Where in the hell was Sally Storm for this episode? Get her ass back on that bus that took her back to small town nowhere u.s.a. and get her back to hooker lane asap!..

by Anonymousreply 136September 21, 2022 12:39 AM

There was Donna Summer’s “Bad Girls” being played from a boombox during the scene of Tiffany and Kelly twirling their purses in the air, street walking.

by Anonymousreply 137September 21, 2022 12:44 AM

Isn’t Jaclyn Smith a Republican whore? Like Cheryl Ladd?

by Anonymousreply 138September 21, 2022 12:56 AM

I have no fucking idea. I’m not obsessed with polit.

by Anonymousreply 139September 21, 2022 1:43 AM

Politics

by Anonymousreply 140September 21, 2022 1:43 AM

Jaclyn’s husband is a Republican - he ran as one for some elected office, can’t remember which. He lost.

by Anonymousreply 141September 22, 2022 4:32 AM

If Jaclyn is a Republican, she’s Ford/Bush/Romney type of Republican.

She’s too ladylike to support Trump.

Cheryl Ladd is another story.

by Anonymousreply 142September 22, 2022 6:42 AM

Shelley Hack is democrat

by Anonymousreply 143September 22, 2022 1:10 PM

Surely Hack looks like she has a fourteen inch waist.

Good Lord, somebody give that woman a bag of M&M's with peanuts.

by Anonymousreply 144September 22, 2022 1:26 PM

Georgia: Two smart ass whores with camel toe issues.

Tiffany: You’ll think camel toe when I pull your beef curtains down half past your knees.

Kelly: Yeah, half past a monkey’s ass! Lol

—Now Voyager fake dialogue troll

by Anonymousreply 145September 22, 2022 11:31 PM

No Booze

No Coffee

No Coke Zero

No Crystal Light

by Anonymousreply 146October 28, 2022 5:05 PM

What do they see when I start to pee and there is a bee buzzing by me do they want to flee?

by Anonymousreply 147October 28, 2022 5:07 PM

Those are some awfully clean, glam looking streetwalkers. The reality is skinny chicks with flip flops covered in meth sores.

by Anonymousreply 148October 28, 2022 6:19 PM

R148 that’s why they charge $1,000 each!

by Anonymousreply 149October 28, 2022 6:33 PM

This thread is so fucking enjoyable!!

by Anonymousreply 150December 14, 2022 10:07 PM

R146 I give my stamp of fake approval to that!! 😆 😆

Original Tiffany quote: No ties. No busts. No booze. No needles. 💉

R146 fake quote:

No Booze

No Coffee

No Coke Zero

No Crystal Light 🤣 😝 😆

by Anonymousreply 151February 9, 2023 2:14 PM

Psssst…

Rose 🌹 is really Judy Harkins.

by Anonymousreply 152June 6, 2023 4:57 PM

by Anonymousreply 153June 6, 2023 4:59 PM

I love that the marker for being streetwalkers in the OP's photo was just wearing bright colors made of shiny fabric.

I also love Tiffany's elaborate hairdo.

by Anonymousreply 154June 6, 2023 5:07 PM

[quote] The reality is skinny chicks with flip flops covered in meth sores.

Was meth a big thing in the late 1970s? I don't remember it being that big until later.

by Anonymousreply 155June 6, 2023 5:08 PM

♪ If I could see ♪

♪ The sum of I and me ♪

♪ The total of the we ♪

♪ If I could see ♪

♪ In its entirety ♪

♪ The absolute of me ♪

♪ Would I be what I see? ♪

♪ It puzzles so ♪

♪ Where I and me will go ♪

♪ The puzzle seems to grow ♪

♪ I'm asking what ♪

♪ I must somehow know ♪

♪ If I could see ♪

♪ The sum of I and me ♪

♪ The total of the we ♪

♪ If I could see ♪

♪ If I could see ♪

by Anonymousreply 156June 6, 2023 5:08 PM

Sunny: Rule one. You tell Freddy everything. Where you been, who you worked for, if you ever been busted, if you're a user.

Freddy: Well, start talking.

Tiffany: We've got rules too.

Kelly: The first one is we don't spill our guts for the first dummy who snaps his fingers.

by Anonymousreply 157June 6, 2023 5:09 PM

Tiffany: No ties. No busts. No booze. No needles. 💉

by Anonymousreply 158June 6, 2023 5:11 PM

I’m suddenly all juiced up to rewatch this thoroughly engaging episode of CA. Cue “Bad Girls” by Donna Summer. Toot toot ah beep beep.

by Anonymousreply 159June 6, 2023 5:13 PM

R155 in 1979-1980 it was likely heroin and coke. Maybe some crack.

by Anonymousreply 160June 6, 2023 5:14 PM

I remember a random line Jaclyn Smith said in one episode: "Listen Sweetums, you better enjoy it- you better lap it up like cream- cause it's not gonna last". It sounded laughable and totally non-threatening coming from our favorite Kmart mannequin.

by Anonymousreply 161June 6, 2023 5:15 PM

R161 I love that. I love you.❤️

by Anonymousreply 162June 6, 2023 5:22 PM

Judy Harkins looks strikingly like Cousin Oliver from the Brady Bunch all grown up, after transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 163June 6, 2023 5:25 PM

R161 that, my friend, is one hell of a line. Lol

by Anonymousreply 164June 6, 2023 5:25 PM

I hate Nancy Fox.

by Anonymousreply 165June 6, 2023 5:30 PM

Rule 2: Never talk back to Freddy.

by Anonymousreply 166June 6, 2023 6:21 PM

I just enrolled at Harkins music conservatory.

by Anonymousreply 167June 6, 2023 6:23 PM

I’m placing a to-go order at Georgia’s hot dogs and hamburgers in a few. What do you want?

by Anonymousreply 168June 7, 2023 4:49 PM

I’m ordering one of Georgia’s famous Grease burgers. She is trying to capitalize off of the recent hit movie Grease by naming it that.

by Anonymousreply 169June 7, 2023 4:52 PM

I tell you what... do not eat at Georgia's! gave me the trots.

by Anonymousreply 170June 8, 2023 11:24 AM

This is Sunny - whore

This is Rose aka Judy Harkin - whore / music teacher

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171June 11, 2023 1:38 PM

Kelly and Tiffany telling pimp, Freddy, they work as a team and charge $1,000 a pop. One of the best lines was delivered by Tiffany “No ties, no busts, no booze, no needles”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 11, 2023 1:43 PM

I called her pussy "Bootsie Gumdrop."

Because it was sticky and smelled like a diabetic foot.

by Anonymousreply 173June 11, 2023 1:50 PM

Talkin’ shop

Kelly is not loose-lipped, at least her mouth isn’t. She mumbles the line “Does Macy’s tell Gimbels” in response as to why she isn’t revealing prostitution secrets with rival Rose 🌹

by Anonymousreply 174June 11, 2023 1:55 PM

^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175June 11, 2023 1:55 PM

R84 That's an unfortunate photo. All that photoshopping the camel toe from the photo for the DVD cover is making it look like Jaclyn is tucking, not sure which is worse.

by Anonymousreply 176June 11, 2023 3:46 PM

^meant R90s photo

by Anonymousreply 177June 11, 2023 3:48 PM

[Quote] No Booze

No Coffee

No Coke Zero

No Crystal Light

That is Tiffany Welles speak if I ever hear it.

by Anonymousreply 178June 11, 2023 5:38 PM

I would love to dress up and hit the streets of my town.

by Anonymousreply 179June 11, 2023 5:39 PM

I wanted to bump this thing again because it’s the first day of the month of August.

Shits n grins.

by Anonymousreply 180August 1, 2023 4:50 PM

Nasty WHORES!

I don't let my daughter watch this TRASH!

by Anonymousreply 181August 1, 2023 5:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!