Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do you think it is like at Mar-a-lago right now?

Who among them is secretly delighted at the turn of events? Who is trying desperately to appear innocent of betrayal? How many Mint Julep's has Lying Lindsey gulped down already today? Which ones are mocking his fear and rage behind his back? How many listening devices are planted all throughout the property?

by Anonymousreply 60August 14, 2022 1:54 PM

No one’s there at this time of year, just a skeleton staff.

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2022 10:02 PM

And after the FBI is done with them, a few actual skeletons.

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2022 10:18 PM

MSN has an article saying, it’s most likely one of Trumps kids or Jared who told the FBI where to look for the items.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2022 10:21 PM

They’re in a panic because I’m sure his lawyers are telling him that, while they can object to unsealing it, it’s unlikely it will sway the judge.

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2022 10:23 PM

The gift shop is completely out of Tums and Rolaids...

A lot of toilets are flushing and the sewers are in danger of backing up

A lot of rich white GOP assholes are realizing they're getting fucked over by tRump too

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2022 10:29 PM

And now he has threatened a FBI agent's children and a judge and that is just what we are aware of. What has that SOB done to make him that desperate?

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2022 10:45 PM

Adrienne Lawrence on “The Damage Report” thought it’s Secret Service.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2022 10:49 PM

R7- I do too now. The FBI and Garland have very damaging evidence of a serious crime ( treason?) on Trump for him to be threatening judges and FBI agents and their family. Even the NY Mafia knew better than to cross that line. He has not only enraged them he has shown them what a danger he is to them. That they did nothing about him until now inexcusable, but at least now the people who are suppose to protect society are finally doing it. It took six long dangerous years. Yes, I am bitter.

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2022 10:59 PM

another giant nothingburger.

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2022 11:00 PM

Trump's trying to get out of running for POTUS without looking like a 'loser' because he knows he will lose bigly. He'll get indicted, get fined, do some community service... and say, "I tried to be your favorite two-term President but the crooked, disgraceful Democrats wouldn't let me!".

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2022 11:23 PM

I would like to taste the delicious tears of the troll @R9.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2022 11:26 PM

How long before they exhume Ivana to check that casket for documents? Why else bury it on his back yard without ceremony?

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2022 11:29 PM

Allegedly, Trump is losing his shit on Truth Social. I'm not going to wade into that toxic sewer but if someone has a troll account there, could they, please, report back?

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2022 11:33 PM

Maybe she’s not even in there…they chucked her in the East River and filled the box with evidence.

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2022 11:44 PM

R13- If I had an account I would . It would give me such happiness to see him flopping around in a helpless panic.

by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2022 11:51 PM

↑ Ivanka was cremated...who buries a cremated body?

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2022 11:51 PM

FYI, the Mari-a-Largo gift shop is also out of Depends!

by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2022 11:53 PM

^ That should be Mar-a-Lardo (let's tell the truth for a change)

by Anonymousreply 18August 11, 2022 11:54 PM

[quote] Ivanka was cremated...who buries a cremated body?

Ivanka is still alive, I think you mean Ivana

by Anonymousreply 19August 11, 2022 11:55 PM

R19- Meh, she is dead inside.

by Anonymousreply 20August 12, 2022 12:04 AM

All circuits are busy as the residents frantically call their attorneys, their children, and the Fox News switchboard...

between trips to the crapper

by Anonymousreply 21August 12, 2022 12:13 AM

Most noticeably? There is KETCHUP all over EVERYTHING!

by Anonymousreply 22August 12, 2022 12:15 AM

Rich old white women screaming at their Hispanic maids

a lot of crying in the fetal position...

Sort of like the Führerbunker at the Reich Chancellery in Berlin

by Anonymousreply 23August 12, 2022 12:17 AM

[quote]Ivanka is still alive, I think you mean Ivana

Ivanka's basically a big empty cavity too...but you're right, she hasn't been buried on the gold course...yet

by Anonymousreply 24August 12, 2022 12:19 AM

Lindsey is draped over Trumps getaway luggage in a drunken, sobbing heap, begging him to not to leave her behind!

by Anonymousreply 25August 12, 2022 12:25 AM

Nothing burger,EH?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 12, 2022 12:27 AM

Jr. is on his knees desperately and hopelessly trying to hover up any coke that accidentally spilled on the floor

by Anonymousreply 27August 12, 2022 12:28 AM

[quote] ↑ Ivanka was cremated...who buries a cremated body?

A tax cheat does, there are no tax breaks for urns on the fireplace mantel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 12, 2022 12:34 AM

R26 he was holding on to them to sell to Russia. I wonder if he has already. Or bargaining.

Trump is Putin's bitch.

by Anonymousreply 29August 12, 2022 2:16 AM

Law enforcement really need to declare these MAGAt nut bags for what they really are -

DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!

by Anonymousreply 30August 12, 2022 3:55 AM

They need to look into Jared’s $2 billion deal with Saudi Arabia. What did Jared have or give to them that was worth that much money? I hope they get 9/11’d by the Saudis if they uncover their secret plot.

by Anonymousreply 31August 12, 2022 4:01 AM

Biden needs to apply the Patriots Act on the Maggots if they keep threatening domestic terrorism and lock them up

by Anonymousreply 32August 12, 2022 4:04 AM

Also, Jared was given clearance to ALL classified information because he was Dump’s “Special Advisor”. Just face it, when we put a known criminal in the White House, the American people will get screwed.

by Anonymousreply 33August 12, 2022 4:06 AM

Every Costco, Walmart, and Sam's Club within a 100 mile radius is sold out of XXXXXL adult diapers! Hope Hicks is frantically trying to figure out how to use Amazon Prime to get them delivered ASAP!!!

by Anonymousreply 34August 12, 2022 4:10 AM

Tee Hee!🤣

by Anonymousreply 35August 12, 2022 4:12 AM

Couldn't we at least get a live video feed of the lobby at Maga-Lardo through the weekend? I want to see what's going on in there, ESPECIALLY if it's just gloomy, deserted Deadsville, tumbleweeds rolling by. I bet Donny-Shitler hasn't even returned there. Wherever he is, I'd like live audio from outside of his closed bathroom door this weekend, continual screaming and sobbing, and uninterrupted toilet flushing. Scream, Donny, SCREAM!!!!! Your scam is crumbling to dust and grease.

by Anonymousreply 36August 12, 2022 6:54 PM

"Skeleton crew" now....bones are rattling...

by Anonymousreply 37August 12, 2022 6:59 PM

Don't look at me, I didn't call the FBI.

by Anonymousreply 38August 12, 2022 7:47 PM

All the household staff are hiding and keeping away from public areas in the house

by Anonymousreply 39August 12, 2022 7:55 PM

The GOP are huddled with their newly hired criminal attorneys.

by Anonymousreply 40August 12, 2022 8:06 PM

They're all on Expedia checking the prices of one way tickets to Brazil. Or Hungary.

by Anonymousreply 41August 12, 2022 8:08 PM

^Check. I kept hoping that darling Garland would send his men on to Bedminster, yesterday or today, just to complete "the surprise."

by Anonymousreply 42August 12, 2022 8:09 PM

I bet Dump's newest attorney, OAN babe Christina Bobb, is busy taking over Hope Hicks' shift on diaper, ketchup, and blow job patrol!

by Anonymousreply 43August 12, 2022 8:10 PM

Where did they find that attorney? Through Keystone Kops?

by Anonymousreply 44August 12, 2022 8:12 PM

Snitch looking very pleased with himself over telling the FBI where the secrets were hidden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 12, 2022 8:30 PM

[quote] Where did they find that attorney?

She attended law school at Trump University.

by Anonymousreply 46August 12, 2022 8:33 PM

Melania’s eyes have long since glazed over but every now and then she nods and says, “Yes. Fuck them.. They are cocksuckers. Yes, dear. Eat your cheeseburger.”

by Anonymousreply 47August 12, 2022 8:46 PM

Just saw a clip of Laura Ingraham, of all people, interviewing Christina Bobb last evening. Bobb was terrible and even Laura had no patience for her.

Laura asked if she could say definitely that there were no nuclear-related docs and Bobb said she was pretty sure not, and Ingraham actually pressed and Bobb said something similar, at which point Ingraham was almost laughing in her face, asking if she’d actually met her client.

by Anonymousreply 48August 12, 2022 8:51 PM

So Mango Mussolini found his current lawyer on OAN? What a sterling qualification.

This should be amusing.

by Anonymousreply 49August 12, 2022 9:01 PM

^It's indicative of the support he has. He's got NOTHING but the stupidest mouth-breathers for supporters. No attorney will trust him to pay a bill, he's used up his credit in that regard. Think what any lender is going to say, at this point, when he's desperate to renegotiate some of those promissory note debts that are coming due soon. Hasta manana Donny-Boy, they're not giving you a dime.

by Anonymousreply 50August 12, 2022 9:05 PM

Kimberly Guilfoyle is frantically stuffing the classified documents the FBI didn't find in her pussy.

by Anonymousreply 51August 12, 2022 9:14 PM

With room to spare.

by Anonymousreply 52August 12, 2022 9:15 PM

Christina Bobb makes Krazy Kraken Kunt Sidney Powell look like a genius.

by Anonymousreply 53August 12, 2022 9:15 PM

Do you think they might have a tee-time available for early tomorrow morning?

by Anonymousreply 54August 12, 2022 9:17 PM

I'd say everyone except for him is tiptoeing. He's maniacally screaming and throwing things. Half the shit he says doesn't make sense; he's rambling.

by Anonymousreply 55August 12, 2022 9:25 PM

Maybe he'll have a stroke.

by Anonymousreply 56August 12, 2022 9:51 PM

Jill Biden should smash a bottle against the building recommissioning the property Impetigo.

by Anonymousreply 57August 12, 2022 9:58 PM

trump has to scrape the bottom of the barrel for lawyers. It's down to the crumbs.

by Anonymousreply 58August 13, 2022 12:02 AM

I imagine it's much like the last two minutes of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 14, 2022 12:09 AM

Donnie Shitler is dazedly wandering from one darkened room in the palace to another, wearing his smelly velour, ketchup-stained bathrobe, blankly just staring out of the black windows into the night, and distractedly intoning to himself Elvis Presley's great hit, "We're caught in a trap!..."

by Anonymousreply 60August 14, 2022 1:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!