Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The House of Hammer is here! Armie’s ex-GFs talked to the cameras!

OMG OMG 😱

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164September 11, 2022 4:34 PM

Is this a joke? No way

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2022 4:04 PM

I wasn't actually expecting this 😳 shocked

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2022 4:15 PM

Meh.

Bitches are amateurs.

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2022 4:24 PM

I wonder if Armie will ever fulfill his fantasy of eating people.

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2022 4:28 PM

What did she say in short? Cause I don't feel like listening the clup?

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2022 4:42 PM

[quote] What did she say in short?

If all you have is a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2022 4:48 PM

Well well. Time to restock on popcorn. Anyone check on those charmie darlings?

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2022 5:41 PM

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2022 5:53 PM

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2022 5:55 PM

I love how horrified the woman is by the text: "I want to tie you up in a public place and have you submit to strangers..." in the gay world that's a third date.

by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2022 6:39 PM

When does it premiere? Sounds deliciously sordid!

by Anonymousreply 11August 10, 2022 6:48 PM

September 2

by Anonymousreply 12August 10, 2022 7:00 PM

The Academy needs to replace whomever is running their IG account

Not the time to bring this up even if they relegated Armie to a single photo at the end

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 10, 2022 7:02 PM

It’s Hammer time, and it turns out that you can touch this.

by Anonymousreply 14August 10, 2022 7:04 PM

Won’t someone think of the children?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 15August 10, 2022 7:06 PM

Yay, Casey Hammer. I support you 100%! Drag those creeps through the mud!

by Anonymousreply 16August 10, 2022 7:12 PM

Yuck! There's a reason why CMBYN creeped me out.

by Anonymousreply 17August 10, 2022 7:13 PM

A whole documentary on texts about cannibalism?

by Anonymousreply 18August 10, 2022 7:13 PM

I hope they don't neglect discussing the animal abuse. That's the worst part of it, as he actually followed-through.

by Anonymousreply 19August 10, 2022 7:18 PM

r19 Yes! The fucking animal abuse bothers me way more than him discussing with those whores what he'd potentially do to them.

by Anonymousreply 20August 10, 2022 7:22 PM

R18 No. It's about the entire twisted, sordid Hammer family saga. Armie isn't the only psycho in that family.

by Anonymousreply 21August 10, 2022 7:32 PM

R15 Or Lizzies delicious cupcakes!

by Anonymousreply 22August 10, 2022 7:36 PM

So, this is the quality programming HBO is merging with???

by Anonymousreply 23August 10, 2022 7:41 PM

Second trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 10, 2022 7:54 PM

Wtf. :( I wasn’t expecting to hear his voice in this doc.

Still, is this just exploitive kink-shaming? Were any actual crimes committed? I guess I’ll have to watch this trash to see.

by Anonymousreply 25August 10, 2022 8:13 PM

How do we know these interactions weren’t consensual, but they’re now just crying foul?

by Anonymousreply 26August 10, 2022 8:28 PM

Crappy looking tabloid journalism I won't be watching

by Anonymousreply 27August 10, 2022 8:28 PM

Will this also be on HBOMax?

by Anonymousreply 28August 10, 2022 8:30 PM

No

The two services will not combine until next year

by Anonymousreply 29August 10, 2022 8:32 PM

r26 Fuck off Harvey

by Anonymousreply 30August 10, 2022 8:32 PM

Only on Discovery + not Discovey linear

by Anonymousreply 31August 10, 2022 8:36 PM

[quote]It’s Hammer time, and it turns out that you can touch this.

Been there; done that.

by Anonymousreply 32August 10, 2022 8:37 PM

R7 Popcorn, weed and wine for this gem. It's just so embarrassing for everyone involved. Can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 33August 10, 2022 8:38 PM

In an unfortunate coincidence, the teaser for Bones and All just came out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 10, 2022 8:38 PM

This looks more interesting than Bones and All

by Anonymousreply 35August 10, 2022 8:43 PM

One word for you Armie: OnlyFans.

by Anonymousreply 36August 10, 2022 8:43 PM

Has M.C. Hammer commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 37August 10, 2022 8:47 PM

Timothée appears to be taking glee in this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 10, 2022 8:48 PM

[quote] how horrified the woman is by the text: "I want to tie you up in a public place and have you submit to strangers..." in the gay world that's a third date

Seems like these exes speaking in the doc are vanilla or not really into kink (good and healthy--kink isn't a safe or ideal environment for most straight women, sorry if that's not PC to say but it's true), and AH sprung his own very extreme kinks on them and coerced them into trying them too without warning, proper consent, or consideration for safety and boundaries. From the trailer, it sounds like he incapacitated one woman and tied her up to fuck her--let's be honest, rape her--without her even alluding to wanting anything like that (though tbf that could be misleading narrative, I'm not boned up on the facts of the case).

That's really the issue, more than the kink itself. If he'd sought out partners who wanted the same extreme things as him from the jump, and been completely open about that from date one, then this wouldn't have been so bad (ok, it would, the raping and eating people isn't fine no matter what, but the lighter stuff could have been handwaved). Kinksters need to remain in their own circles and keep their activities private, and not foist their fetishes on the topside vanilla world who don't want it and can't handle it. Because to force kink on someone directly or otherwise is not ethical, humane or right.

by Anonymousreply 39August 10, 2022 8:49 PM

Trending on Twitter now

by Anonymousreply 40August 10, 2022 8:51 PM

Unpopular opinion but he didn't actually do anything wrong. He was just expressing his fetishes albeit disturbing and odd. I don't know maybe he should've hired whores just like everybody else. Anyway I don't see any comeback, second chance, or redemption.

by Anonymousreply 41August 10, 2022 8:51 PM

R10 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 42August 10, 2022 8:51 PM

R38 I'm wondering if the Bones and All movie is Timothee and Luca's commentary on Hammer's cannibal scandal. But in support of him, or as a critique of him, or the inane hysteria that tanked his career? So confusing.

by Anonymousreply 43August 10, 2022 8:56 PM

[quote]Unpopular opinion but he didn't actually do anything wrong

You mean aside from ignoring the lack of consent? As r39 said, he could've found people into the kinks he liked who knew how to play safely - but that's clearly not what gets him off. He likes taking people with no experience of it and forcing them past their safe zone.

by Anonymousreply 44August 10, 2022 9:12 PM

r43 Neither of them have that kind of wit

by Anonymousreply 45August 10, 2022 9:13 PM

Slightly off topic but it's astonishing how chalamet is never ever discussed on DL anymore. I was never a big fan but he went from being a subject of dozens of daily threads to nothing. It's like all of the love just ..... evaporated.

by Anonymousreply 46August 10, 2022 9:19 PM

You mean all of the Tim O'Tay-obsessed frauen evaporated.

by Anonymousreply 47August 10, 2022 9:29 PM

R41 The issue is that he forced his fetish on his victims. When you take the first C out of CNC you’re in sex abuse territory.

R39 Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 48August 10, 2022 9:30 PM

What does Elisabeth hav to say?

by Anonymousreply 49August 10, 2022 9:50 PM

R46 All of his roles since CMBYN have been drearily heterosexual, so I guess his gay fanbase dwindled away.

by Anonymousreply 50August 10, 2022 10:16 PM

R50: I don't think he was ever that popular among gay or straight men.

by Anonymousreply 51August 10, 2022 10:19 PM

She should be publicly shamed. She removed all her responses to him because it showed that she was a willing participant getting off on it. Some shrink told her it wasn’t her fault, since she felt so dirty about it after, so now she’s playing the victim. What a loser. Yet another reason women aren’t taken seriously. At the end of the day they go running back to daddy to clean up their mess. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 52August 10, 2022 10:42 PM

R44, no one pointed a gun to her head. Women need to suck it up and move on. They get off on being victims. They find community in it.

by Anonymousreply 53August 10, 2022 10:44 PM

R48, wtf is CNC?

by Anonymousreply 54August 10, 2022 10:44 PM

R39, she leaked the messages from Instagram and removed all of her responses from the conversation. Typical Borderline behavior. Women have the highest rate of BPD.

by Anonymousreply 55August 10, 2022 10:46 PM

Perhaps these women shouldn’t have engaged in sexual activity with a married man, that undermines feminist sisterhood.

by Anonymousreply 56August 10, 2022 10:53 PM

Yeah he was married with little kids. How will they spin that?

These docuseries are always extremely sexist. Sadly, we still live in a society where women are equal to children, not men. No accountability or responsibility for anything bad that happens to them.

by Anonymousreply 57August 10, 2022 11:01 PM

r48 There's no proof that he forced any of this. The sexual assault claims against him were not proven.

by Anonymousreply 58August 10, 2022 11:03 PM

R54 Honey. You can look it up

by Anonymousreply 59August 10, 2022 11:10 PM

R57 most everyday women (we're discounting female athletes, soldiers, pro-wrestlers etc from this) are physically weaker than an average man (again, we're discounting the small percentage of femmey tiny underdeveloped men with bird-bones). Generally-speaking, women are physically smaller too. Biologically, bone and muscle mass for a female human will almost always naturally be less than that of a male. Females also lack the high testosterone levels of males, which gives males their aggression and libido that can often get out of hand.

That, along with risk of pregnancy and VD that can damage fertility which leads to further disease of the whole female body, is one of the main big reasons why we have sex laws to protect women from violence, because it's not a fair fight if a man tries to rape, assault or even just overstep. When it comes to sex, whether consensual and gentle and sane, or non/dubcon and violent and crazy, is always a bigger risk to women. A man of unimpressive physique can accidentally choke out a petite woman he's fucking into unconsciousness without even trying that hard or thinking about what he's doing (thanks, p0rn).

So don't try to set up puritanical strawmen, dragging "but think of the broken marriages! And the innocent children!", or talk about kink as if every woman on Earth is into it and we're all just fussy Victorian schoolmarms. Because that's not what this is.

by Anonymousreply 60August 10, 2022 11:11 PM

R58 There’s no proof that he didn’t either. He certainly hasn’t done anything to assert his innocence.

by Anonymousreply 61August 10, 2022 11:13 PM

r61 What do you mean no proof ? The LA police department didn't find anything to charge against him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 10, 2022 11:27 PM

I’m just really worried about what the mannequin is going to say…

by Anonymousreply 63August 10, 2022 11:28 PM

R62 yes, because the LAPD exemplify diligence and work ethic..

by Anonymousreply 64August 10, 2022 11:37 PM

People who defend this fool are so pathetic

by Anonymousreply 65August 10, 2022 11:43 PM

No you are r65 for believing the social media hype.

by Anonymousreply 66August 10, 2022 11:45 PM

“No comment without court subpoena!” R63

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 10, 2022 11:46 PM

Hammer is a major weirdo but I'm getting tired of these " I fucked a freak and now I feel bad" docs. Cough cough, evan rachel wood et al. It's not so much that they fucked a good looking freak (in hammers case not wood because Manson is fug)... It's just the constant sanctimonious demands from the media that we weep for them. I don't judge wood or these women but I don't feel sad for them. And no amount of finger wagging will change that.

by Anonymousreply 68August 11, 2022 12:22 AM

[quote]It's about the entire twisted, sordid Hammer family saga. Armie isn't the only psycho in that family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 11, 2022 1:05 AM

Will they cover the Art fraud at the gallery?

by Anonymousreply 70August 11, 2022 1:10 AM

R60 is a weirdo who never makes a point.

by Anonymousreply 71August 11, 2022 1:30 AM

Tie you up and use every hole. In the gay world that's the first intro in Grindr

by Anonymousreply 72August 11, 2022 1:40 AM

The important question: where are the dick pics?

by Anonymousreply 73August 11, 2022 1:42 AM

[quote][R18] No. It's about the entire twisted, sordid Hammer family saga. Armie isn't the only psycho in that family.

Are they only going to focus on the men and not on any of the women? All men bad, all women good? I bet there's plenty of nasty evil cunts in that family.

by Anonymousreply 74August 11, 2022 1:45 AM

WTF, bitches? You're not going to tell me you never heard of doms and subs! It's a fucking game! Can it go wrong? Sure, but so can hugs and kisses.

These fame whores are the ones who should be canceled.

by Anonymousreply 75August 11, 2022 1:47 AM

Working title was: “Scorned: An A-list Celebrity came in my pussy and I’m not famous now!”

by Anonymousreply 76August 11, 2022 1:51 AM

Looks good!

by Anonymousreply 77August 11, 2022 2:06 AM

These "girlfriends" were professionals. They were paid to dom and sub!! Wtf are they going on about now? That one crazy bitch was jealous and mad as hell...a scorned woman and that's where all this came from. Pathetic ugly bitch.

by Anonymousreply 78August 11, 2022 2:30 AM

Evan Rachel wood’s situation was much worse than this nonsense. This is truly amateur hour. The text messages are meaningless kink and it sounds like one of the women was upset he tied her up after the fact.

by Anonymousreply 79August 11, 2022 2:33 AM

He's been indulged his whole life. He becomes an actor. He's kinky. Creepy kinky. Hardcore role playing stuff with a flair for the dramatic. I don't think real cannibals run around telling people they are going to eat them. Could be wrong. But I think Dahmer just snuck up on them and knocked them out and ate them. We are the most afraid, hysterical, litigious country of tattletales. Call me when they find a half eaten body. Until then, I got shit to do.

by Anonymousreply 80August 11, 2022 3:02 AM

Oh, ffs. There is a lot of twisted shit in the Hammer family (Armie’s grandfather Julius, in particular), but if this is all about women freaking out about kink, which is what it sounds like?! Ugh…🙄

If Armie did this stuff with unwilling partners and without dialogue and real consent about what they were getting into, then that’s really fucked up and not okay, and he should be ashamed of himself, but the trailer makes it sound like they’re vanilla frauen who got in over their heads with kink because they were taken in by a rich, handsome, famous sadist who love-bombed them (and that’s absolutely on him for not choosing partners who were into that, especially given his fame and wealth and their apparent thirst for it). If that’s the tone of the whole piece, then fuck it.

He explicitely stated in his texts he wanted to dominate and own them (effie’s side of the conversations are conveniently missing). I mean, how much more clear can you get?

The cannibal stuff is ridiculous; it’s a fantasy about wanting to devour and become one with a partner. He’s not the first person to express such a sentiment (I mean, it’s common for frauen to see babies and say they want to “eat them up”). He didn’t actually eat anyone, ffs, and his supposed bloodplay sounds tame, tbh. He didn’t actually abuse his dog, as far as I’m aware, but I side-eye the deer-heart-eating (I’m a vegetarian and would never hurt an animal), but how is what he did (killing a deer then -ew- eating its heart) fundamentally any different than what any other hunter or meat-eater does [besides the edgelord factor])?

That said, I’m interested in hearing Casey’s story - especially about Michael, who became a Christian zealot after marrying Armie’s Christian zealot mother. Also, Michael’s sex throne and his art fraud?

I was interested in this documentary but, upon seeing the trailer, i’m not so sure now. 🤷🏻

by Anonymousreply 81August 11, 2022 6:30 AM

Does anybody care about this family? These people are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 82August 11, 2022 7:37 AM

[quote]Slightly off topic but it's astonishing how chalamet is never ever discussed on DL anymore. I was never a big fan but he went from being a subject of dozens of daily threads to nothing. It's like all of the love just ..... evaporated.

I was also thinking about it. It is not just DL, it seems like nobody mentions him any more. I thought that after Dune his popularity with mainstream audience will increase considerably, but he just vanished from public eye. Maybe this Wonka film will bust his career, cause I don’t think this Cannibal me by your name film will be popular with general public.

by Anonymousreply 83August 11, 2022 10:30 AM

[quote] I don't think he was ever that popular among gay or straight men.

Then you might have a big problem with your memory. For some time after Cmbyn he was one of the main topics on DL. It seemed that DLers didn't like the film nor Chalamet, but Armie was different story.

by Anonymousreply 84August 11, 2022 10:35 AM

[quote]If Armie did this stuff with unwilling partners and without dialogue and real consent about what they were getting into, then that’s really fucked up and not okay, and he should be ashamed of himself, but the trailer makes it sound like they’re vanilla frauen who got in over their heads with kink because they were taken in by a rich, handsome, famous sadist who love-bombed them

How are those two scenarios different? Choosing vanilla frauen who have no idea about kink is different from not having dialogue and real consent how? You're just that desperate to blame the women, huh?

[quote]He didn’t actually abuse his dog

He did enough that the dog attacked him

by Anonymousreply 85August 11, 2022 11:30 AM

Listening to Armie's deepy sexy voice on those threatening voicemails made me cum a little. What are these girls complaining about????

by Anonymousreply 86August 11, 2022 11:38 AM

And what of the toe sucking children, will that generation grace this Hammer legacy as well?

by Anonymousreply 87August 11, 2022 11:39 AM

R83: I don’t think the Wonka film is going to help his career much either.

by Anonymousreply 88August 11, 2022 11:39 AM

I bet lots of you would like him to do whatever he wants to every single hole of your body until he is done with you.

by Anonymousreply 89August 11, 2022 12:59 PM

Watching the trailer makes me want him even more.

by Anonymousreply 90August 11, 2022 1:05 PM

Speaking of Chalamet, his cannibal movie’s world premiere is at the Venice Film Festival on the same day as the House of HorrorHammer drops on Discovery +. Unfortunately not a lot of controversy around Timo which explains his absence from DL. Armz on the other hand…

by Anonymousreply 91August 11, 2022 2:17 PM

R86 That's sexy to you? To me he sounds like a drooling pervert who doesn't realize he's a drooling pervert and in fact thinks he's sexy. That voice is giving me a lot, and none of it is good.

by Anonymousreply 92August 11, 2022 2:42 PM

Armie's case showed again that bisexual men should take advantage of their bisexuality and only interact with men unless they want to be falsely accused. History repeats itself, just look at the Gian Komeshian case or whatever his name was. Can we plz soon talk about the Armand Effect based on R62?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 11, 2022 2:43 PM

Wonder if this 'aspect' of Hammers had anything to do with his ex-wife and her eating disorder.

Not much flesh to feed off of that bonebag.

by Anonymousreply 94August 11, 2022 5:10 PM

Still think the texts can be explained as roleplay. Ok, it's a little more than that? I don't like the idea that people wash their hands of any responsibility for themselves. This is not the feminism of my youth . Why are people concenting to things if it clearly feels wrong? I don't mean to be apologizing for him. By all means, let's hear the dirt.

by Anonymousreply 95August 11, 2022 5:23 PM

Do y'all think Charlameté once did SM with him too?

by Anonymousreply 96August 11, 2022 5:26 PM

Imagine this horse stuff came up when looking through Armie's messages...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 11, 2022 5:43 PM

It's harder to extract yourself if you're in love I guess. You'd think strong, unusual sexual interests come up fairly early on.

by Anonymousreply 98August 11, 2022 5:53 PM

Where is this conversation going? Nobody knows what you're talking about, R97, or who those people are.

by Anonymousreply 99August 11, 2022 6:21 PM

[quote]Why are people concenting to things

They didn't. Both women have already said Hammer went past what they'd agreed to. But anything to blame the women, eh?

by Anonymousreply 100August 11, 2022 7:17 PM

R99 I am sorry, I thought this thread was about listing weird fetishes. Like Armie's cannibal fetish or this twitter woman's horse fetish @ R97 or something like in that tweet I just found? Can you plz forgive me? I misread the thread as a fetish thread. My native English not language.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 11, 2022 9:58 PM

R100 but did they ever tell him or anyone in detail what he went to far with and did he admit to it or are they making stuff up because #metoo is trendy these days? You never know when they have allegedly deleted their own replies while only showing one side of the story.

by Anonymousreply 102August 11, 2022 10:02 PM

[quote] they making stuff up because #metoo is trendy these days? You never know when they have allegedly deleted their own replies while only showing one side of the story.

Is it still trendy? The only time I hear of it lately is when MRAs and incels go on anti rants about it online.

by Anonymousreply 103August 11, 2022 10:17 PM

[quote] But anything to blame the women, eh?

I don't know the case. Unless there's more texts, that part of the story wrapped up fairly quickly.

by Anonymousreply 104August 11, 2022 10:26 PM

Sorry Armie, you had a good run

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105August 11, 2022 10:28 PM

R103 It is, they just made a documentary out of allegations. Just look at the start of the thread. Despite no charges R62, these hoez keep on ridin' the false accuser wave of fame and money. They learned from rose mcgowan who lately came out against Gavin Newsoom in order to support a rightwing gov for CA. I will not stand behind such silly games of attention seeking. Either provide evidence to the police (but they probably can't anymore, if they really have deleted their own messages) or be quiet. That documentary shows their hunger for fame rather than justice. I will never succumb to such whorish behavior.

by Anonymousreply 106August 11, 2022 10:29 PM

R105 I doubt the theory of your tweet:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 11, 2022 10:32 PM

R94 Maybe Armie at all of it!

by Anonymousreply 108August 11, 2022 11:22 PM

R85… [quote]How are those two scenarios different? Choosing vanilla frauen who have no idea about kink is different from not having dialogue and real consent how? You're just that desperate to blame the women, huh?

I’m not blaming the women. I implied they were maybe naïve, and were seduced by a handsome, famous man. If he went beyond what they were willing to do, or didn’t stop when they said the safe word, that’s fucked-up, and I said as much. I was really commenting on the tone of the trailer which, granted, is intended to titillate a vanilla audience.

About Archie (yes, I’m sad enough that I remember his dog’s name!), I recall seeing Armie’s hand injury he said he got from his dog, at the time. It looked like a kitchen (knife) accident to me (a slice across his hand with clean edges). It didn’t look like any animal bite I’ve ever seen, and I just assumed he was joking about getting revenge on the dog, but 🤷🏻? (I think it was posted on his finsta..? His friends would have understood the joke.)

I’m not an Armie apologist or anything. Like I said, this whole thing ([bold]and[/bold] the Hilarious Baldwin scandal!) happened to blow up when I was mostly confined to my bed for a month or so, recovering from some serious surgery, so I read a LOT about this stuff, lol.) :)

by Anonymousreply 109August 11, 2022 11:46 PM

Unfortunately and no doubt stupidly, I have also read a lot about this. Armie told the women up front that he was into polyamory and BDSM/sadomasochism. He had ropes and women tied up all over his IG for Christ’s sake. At the time Courtney said she was upset because “we had an argument and he just walked away”. The jelly woman never met him, just exchanged texts, during which she contributed equally to the conversations. Course they don’t publicize their side of the conversations.

by Anonymousreply 110August 12, 2022 12:08 AM

So, are there actual hammers involved with his BDSM play, because that would go a long way to extending the metaphor?

by Anonymousreply 111August 12, 2022 1:21 AM

I’m quite surprised that Elizabeth hasn’t released a line of S&M inspired cookies to capitalize upon all of this.

by Anonymousreply 112August 12, 2022 1:22 AM

R112 Throughout this whole situation, I never understood the Elizabeth hate. It’s a clear Charmie tell. Why do the frauen hate her so much? By his own accounts (and the whole foundation of the Charmie) he cheats on her. Straight women have no esprit de corps?

by Anonymousreply 113August 12, 2022 1:30 AM

Why are we giving his side chicks a platform?

by Anonymousreply 114August 12, 2022 1:39 AM

Elizabeth Chambers’s complicity in all this will be legendary when once exposed.

by Anonymousreply 115August 12, 2022 1:51 AM

I couldn't even make it past the first twit with the lip fillers doing the dramatic "brave" sighs before divulging "her truth." PLEAAAAAAAASE! Good grief. Did he actually do anything aside from some "dark" fantasies? Don't these women have any agency (or were they "groomed")? Who knew he was kinky? Actually made him more interesting. What a bunch of transparent, disingenuous hos. This is gross.

by Anonymousreply 116August 12, 2022 1:55 AM

Family is nuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117August 12, 2022 2:18 AM

Ha! R110… One piece of advice my genuinely lovely dad gave me was to “walk away” if an argument got too heated. It gives people time to cool down and gain some perspective!

Of course, my first bf was an [italic]actual[/italic] narcissist, so trying to walk away in order to deescalate things was the worst thing one could possibly do, and usually ended up with me getting the shit beat out of me, but with a somewhat [italic]normal[/italic] person, I still think it’s a good strategy.

by Anonymousreply 118August 12, 2022 2:24 AM

God, R118, what kind of maniac was that boyfriend of yours? Some crazy closet case?

by Anonymousreply 119August 12, 2022 6:49 AM

Maybe his father should of told him to run away from arguments?

by Anonymousreply 120August 12, 2022 7:53 AM

r102 You've clearly already made up your mind that they must be the ones at fault.

[quote]Either provide evidence to the police (but they probably can't anymore, if they really have deleted their own messages) or be quiet.

Because women who have been raped or sexually assaulted are treated so well by the police and judicial system. Not to mention harassment from people like you on social media.

[quote]Armie told the women up front that he was into polyamory and BDSM/sadomasochism

And? So in your mind just telling someone you're into something means they're automatically giving consent to take part in it, does it?

by Anonymousreply 121August 12, 2022 9:50 AM

Neither Courtney nor Paige ever said they didn’t give consent. They just didn’t like it. But why not shape the narrative into something much worse….

by Anonymousreply 122August 12, 2022 11:20 AM

I'm not really a sadistic psychopath with no respect for boundaries. That was in the past, but I'm better now. I've got a legit job, and RDJ's my buddy. Hopefully, this will mitigate any negative fallout from the doco! I'm absolutely open to movie roles, and I promise not to blackmail any agent who wants to rep me.

by Anonymousreply 123August 12, 2022 11:47 AM

R121 And this is why I think feminism causes brain damage. I didn't even address these women personally and you call that harassment. My opinion, a random comment on DL is harassment, really? Apart from that, I know a rape victim, she went to the police, said what was going on and received help. Not saying every department is that friendly or helpful but being part of a video special called "house of hammer" instead of demanding legal justice is really not the better solution.

by Anonymousreply 124August 12, 2022 1:00 PM

r122 They said he went further than they agreed, that's violating consent

r124 is the kind of dumb fuck who doesn't understand what "people like you" means. And ah yes, women should just stay silent and hope a massively flawed system works out against a rich famous well-connected white man.

by Anonymousreply 125August 12, 2022 1:07 PM

The Hammer dad was also maligned in that art documentary.

by Anonymousreply 126August 12, 2022 1:15 PM

[quote] I never understood the Elizabeth hate

She was TACKY.

by Anonymousreply 127August 12, 2022 1:20 PM

R125 why do you mention his race? I am not American, I am not as retarded about race as you. Arguing that way with me is futile. I was once sexually assaulted by a "white guy" and reported it. Problem solved. Honestly, I bet Armie's alleged victims deleted their messages because after Armie fucked them, their first reply to him was about how good he was. It makes no sense to delete their own words, but keep Armie's responses unless they want to hide something. I understand deleting the whole chat but not this but most people still give them the benefit of the doubt. I wonder if he is too ashamed to provide counter-evidence because it would bring his cannibal fetish into the news again.

by Anonymousreply 128August 12, 2022 1:48 PM

R125 Are you 12 years old woke girl or an idiot. Because this reverse racism is getting so tired. Were Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby and OJ Simpson, who got away with far more atrocious and serious crimes, white?

by Anonymousreply 129August 12, 2022 2:33 PM

r128 and r129 are pretty good examples of how exceedingly stupid Hammer's defenders are. Insisting that the police in his country are fine, so that must be the case in America too, and citing a few (rich powerful well-connected) black men who got off, which must mean racism no longer exists. And both singly incapable of arguing the actual point.

Once the documentary airs and the victim's stories are actually told, be interesting to see how many posters u-turn in their stance.

by Anonymousreply 130August 12, 2022 3:46 PM

R130 *alleged victims

by Anonymousreply 131August 12, 2022 3:56 PM

Every1'd know the facts about the Cosby ruling be4 using it as example!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 12, 2022 4:02 PM

Projecting much R130. Because the one that is incapable of arguing the point is you. You are such a simpleton that you weren't even capable of understanding that the posts you mentioned were not from Hammer defenders.

The proof that racism exists on both sides is you, blabbing about some white privilege that Hammer has, while it is not even known if he was accused of any crime, other than disgusting sexual kinks.

While there are strong proofs that rich black men that were mentioned committed the most serious crimes, murder, serial rapes including the most atrocious one, serial rape of prepubescent children. And the victims were white in all these cases, but the system was on the side of rich and famous BIPOC men, not on the side of powerless white women and children. Besides it is not one isolated case. There are strong accusation of child abuse against many other black men, particularly producers in hip hop industry that will never have never been prosecuted. So, stop with this hypocritical racist pretense that it is the race and not the money that is giving you the indulgence from the worst crimes.

US is the country where money talks more so than anywhere else and money has no race.

by Anonymousreply 133August 12, 2022 4:16 PM

r133 coming in fast with the 'nuh-uh YOU' argument

And even if I granted your premise - which I don't - then that still leaves famous, rich and well-connected man. So thank you for proving my point.

by Anonymousreply 134August 12, 2022 4:26 PM

R134 and women apparently...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 12, 2022 4:29 PM

Does she reveal how big his cock is?

by Anonymousreply 136August 12, 2022 4:39 PM

Jesus, R134, you are beyond stupid. Because whites get away with crime when they are unknown,poor and not connected.

And stupid me for discussing with such idiots.

by Anonymousreply 137August 12, 2022 4:42 PM

[quote]Maybe his father should of told him

Are you black?

by Anonymousreply 138August 12, 2022 4:51 PM

r137 No, I get it, we all get it. You're such a racist that you decided to attempt to derail a thread because you were so upset I suggested white people have it better than black people in the judicial system.

by Anonymousreply 139August 12, 2022 4:53 PM

R139 Calling random people racist is getting so tired. This inflation is this word makes it lose its meaning and soon it will be overused. It already means nothing. Interesting that is mainly a projection used by anti white freaks.

by Anonymousreply 140August 12, 2022 5:19 PM

Isn’t he exiled in some Caribbean country where most people are black?

I think his ex-wife thought she could handle him. She tried so hard to make their life look so perfect and enviable. I feel a bit sorry for her. She was in WAY over her head with that wacko family. It wasn’t just her husband who was psycho.

by Anonymousreply 141August 13, 2022 12:13 AM

She was making 'Perfect Soulmate' posts on Instagram just weeks before the divorce announcement.

by Anonymousreply 142August 13, 2022 12:18 AM

R60 Fuck out of here!!!

There’s screenshots right here on Datalounge! He was meeting these girls on BDSM / kink dating apps! Someone posted Paige’s profile and she listed all the shit she was into.

And now she was a victim.

It’s a witch hunt. These were all girls into the same shit and because he got exposed, they’re claiming victim because they don’t want to look like the thirsty whores they are engaging in cannibalism fetishes with a famous actor who was married at the time.

Nothing you said is relevant.

I’m 5’7 and 130 pounds. When I engage in sex with a man who’s 6’4 and 210 pounds, I take my chances too. Men are not monolithically stronger, men are stronger than other men. Yet gay men are still accountable for their actions.

We don’t feel bad for gay men going to orgies this summer and getting monkeypox, I don’t know why we should feel bad for women getting into relationships with men who tell them they have cannibal fetishes!

So STFU. Women are not children.

by Anonymousreply 143August 13, 2022 2:48 AM

R121 R122 I don’t understand.

Don’t fucking do it if you don’t like it.

I don’t understand why that logic doesn’t apply to women.

But ok, let’s here how intelligent and manipulative men and Armie Hammer are into tricking women.

by Anonymousreply 144August 13, 2022 2:55 AM

docuseries? how many episodes? on IMDB, they have listed an actor "JR Long" for the role of Armie Hammer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145August 13, 2022 3:34 AM

How many are claiming that they forgot what the safe word was?

by Anonymousreply 146August 13, 2022 3:39 AM

There are definitely lunatic Charmies on this thread. Simpy...that u?

by Anonymousreply 147August 13, 2022 4:40 AM

[quote]Someone posted Paige’s profile and she listed all the shit she was into.

Repost it then

[quote]I’m 5’7 and 130 pounds. When I engage in sex with a man who’s 6’4 and 210 pounds, I take my chances too. Men are not monolithically stronger, men are stronger than other men. Yet gay men are still accountable for their actions.

What an utterly pathetic statement. So you're literally excusing sexual assault and rape because bigger men are allowed to do whatever they want?

[quote]Don’t fucking do it if you don’t like it.

They didn't agree to do it.

by Anonymousreply 148August 13, 2022 9:47 AM

r147 That'd certainly explain the hatred of women on this thread, nothing beats the self-loathing of the middle aged frau when it comes to misogyny.

I do wish we still had our spies to tell us what those idiots are telling themselves lately

by Anonymousreply 149August 13, 2022 9:48 AM

R149 I've tried to check them on Tumblr, but the app won't let you read if you are not a subscriber. Too bad cause their posts were hilarious. Couldn't someone here who has Tumblr account be nice to inform us.

by Anonymousreply 150August 13, 2022 11:58 AM

R148 Who’s excusing assault and rape? You said women are weak compared to men, I’m saying anything can be weaker next to a man including a man which just shows your post was stupid cause men get raped too.

Anyways, I don’t know where it is but look it up. It’s in the Armie threads and it predates the mainstream scandal. Someone had his profile and her on profile on a kink app and his profile on the rich guy app too.

I saw her profile and all the things she said she was into.

It’s all bullshit. That House of Effie never showered her messages, only his and they were all cut and chopped because she was engaging in it too on top of lying.

I don’t believe any of these women were raped, they’re embarrassed and saving face and being opportunistic.

by Anonymousreply 151August 13, 2022 12:50 PM

And what’s the deal with this “Charmie” crap? Not everyone who supports Hammer is a Charmie. Some of us just might see this as a tale of scorned women seeking revenge or looking for money or fame, especially the one with the NFTs who never met him (but had lengthy text conversations of which her side will never be seen). Of course the docu calls her one of his “exes”. An ex what? Better watch out….all the Grindr exchanges….all with an ex now, right?

by Anonymousreply 152August 13, 2022 1:19 PM

Deleting your side of the text conversation is suspicious to me.

by Anonymousreply 153August 13, 2022 1:54 PM

[quote]Who’s excusing assault and rape?

You are. You're literally here dismissing their allegations of Hammer ignoring consent as them not taking responsibility for their actions, and if you hook up with someone bigger than you, you're 'taking your chances'.

[quote]Anyways, I don’t know where it is but look it up

No, dumb fuck, you're the one making the claim, it's up to you to back it up

by Anonymousreply 154August 13, 2022 2:33 PM

Never saw a Hammer fan who didn’t swoon at the idea of him fucking Timo’s holes.

by Anonymousreply 155August 13, 2022 4:07 PM

That one chick never even met Hammer and turned his text messages into NTFs for profit! SHE seems like the predator in her case, stalking and targeting a celebrity so that she could make some cash.

She's continuing to cash-in by being in this doc. Funnily enough it's not listed on her IMDB page. Apparently she's also an actress but I apparently she want to distance her legit work from her scammy side-gigs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 13, 2022 4:45 PM

[quote]she claims he began making comments about wanting a sex slave after recently being in a country where royalty and wealth allows you to do “very weird” things

Pretty obviously Saudi Arabia, wonder what exactly went on there

by Anonymousreply 157August 13, 2022 5:03 PM

R157 He actually claimed it got really weird even for him and then said 'and I'm basically Caligula'

If anyone has been mugging people for money its his can't-act-for-shit ass getting cast and then bombing films left right and centre for years.

by Anonymousreply 158August 13, 2022 7:58 PM

My response is still too partial to comment.

by Anonymousreply 159August 13, 2022 10:39 PM

R154 So I have to prove my claim but these women don’t hahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 160August 14, 2022 2:41 PM

r160 Did you actually think that was a clever response? They're not posting here and they aren't the ones claiming there's incontrovertible proof of their claim. You are.

by Anonymousreply 161August 14, 2022 3:34 PM

The show must go on! Are we ready, DL? Do we have popcorn and fizzy liquid? Yes? Yes? Yes?

by Anonymousreply 162September 2, 2022 4:06 AM

Anyone watched it?

by Anonymousreply 163September 3, 2022 1:22 AM

Go to discovery* and watch it.

by Anonymousreply 164September 11, 2022 4:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!