Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline reveals their sons have chosen not to see her for MONTHS

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528August 15, 2022 1:04 AM

JFC, how big of a nutjob do you have to be when a dirtball like Kevin Federline is considered the better parent and the kids choose to be with him rather than their mother?

Why do Britney's "stans" find her obvious mental illnesses so amusing and fun?

by Anonymousreply 1August 6, 2022 9:00 PM

He's a loser for aggravating any of this bullshit in the public's collective eye. Those are your kids stupid fuck stop trashing their mom, whether or not she's nuts. Keep private family shit private.

by Anonymousreply 2August 6, 2022 9:02 PM

This is not even news. Its not shocking at all that teenaged boys don't want to be in the limelight, especially with an ultra famous mom. Rocco didn't want to live with Madonna. You rarely see Jennifer Lopez's son, only her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 3August 6, 2022 9:05 PM

Don't EVEN get me started.

by Anonymousreply 4August 6, 2022 9:08 PM

Britney has impaired executive functioning, so this makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 5August 6, 2022 9:08 PM

Jayden is very handsome, big wide smile and nice teeth!

by Anonymousreply 6August 6, 2022 9:10 PM

r2 sometimes the media is your own only protection

by Anonymousreply 7August 6, 2022 9:12 PM

The sons are now ~ 15 and 16. So, she still pays child support ($10,000 for each child, $20K total). I wonder if there's dissatisfaction about money in the mix.

In fairness, KF has kept his mouth shut.

Lots of these children of celebrities have moms who post naked photos of themselves. I always wondered how they felt.

by Anonymousreply 8August 6, 2022 9:14 PM

20k a month seems more than enough. Federline lived well skimming that for years.

by Anonymousreply 9August 6, 2022 9:16 PM

Heard Federline is dancing at the annual Nambla convention and his son's are now part of the act. Guess they gotta pay the rent and eat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 6, 2022 9:20 PM

It's not too shocking some teenagers want nothing to do with fame . I'm sure they'll come back soon enough when the child support ends and their lifestyle changes from what they've known their whole life.

by Anonymousreply 11August 6, 2022 9:21 PM

One looks like a homo

by Anonymousreply 12August 6, 2022 9:27 PM

Who wants a slut for a mom? A crazy one at that.

by Anonymousreply 13August 6, 2022 9:28 PM

Compensated by wealth, mind you.

by Anonymousreply 14August 6, 2022 9:30 PM

r13 don't forget the crazy fans that believe her life was stolen from her.

by Anonymousreply 15August 6, 2022 9:31 PM

r14 are all of you bitter divorced dads that had to pay child support because Maury told you "you are the father" ???

by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2022 9:34 PM

This is a low blow from Federline. Using her sons to put her on blast is a very bad look.

by Anonymousreply 17August 6, 2022 9:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 6, 2022 9:38 PM

She had such a stellar reputation before Kevin single-handedly ruined it šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 19August 6, 2022 9:38 PM

How will Kevin maintain his girlish figure, when those boys turn 18, and Britneyā€™s money stops coming in regularly?

Timeā€™s almost up, Kevin.

Smart to start selling your piggy-bank out now, and begin stashing those checks from gossip rags away; huh?

by Anonymousreply 20August 6, 2022 9:44 PM

He's pathetic and I feel sorry for her. All around it's a sad situation.

by Anonymousreply 21August 6, 2022 9:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 6, 2022 9:47 PM

Mah cooter is extra itchy!

by Anonymousreply 23August 6, 2022 9:52 PM

Federline is the definition of GROSS. He needs to be relevant again because the child support gravy train is almost over. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 24August 6, 2022 9:52 PM

Both parents are white trash. The sons are growing up to be cuties though. Hopefully they will avoid becoming like their parents and maybe even think about getting an education. The fact they aren't attention whores shows some promise.

by Anonymousreply 25August 6, 2022 9:54 PM

R20 That whole family about to go through tough times. Kevin has at least 6 kids Britney has supported for nearly 20 years. Sure, maybe he invested but I doubt he has tons of leftover cash with all those kids and a house .

I'm guessing he'll be looking for book deals and other things to talk. He had no reason to talk while he was getting paid. Not that he hasn't always talked through his lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 26August 6, 2022 9:55 PM

[quote] He's pathetic and I feel sorry for her. All around it's a sad situation.

Some people have war in their countries.

by Anonymousreply 27August 6, 2022 9:56 PM

I kind of liked fat Kevin. He seemed like a guy just a disgusted with reality as I am.

by Anonymousreply 28August 6, 2022 10:04 PM

r17 it is necessary, it's a media war.

She's in the headlines every other week.. and has already made a few claims about her family.

You could view this as publically drawing a line in the sand. . .

in case, she attempts to petition for custody or force visitation.

While a court may consider the wishes of teenage children.. it may also have little bearing a decision.

by Anonymousreply 29August 6, 2022 10:10 PM

r29 - i think you mean she's in the headlines every other DAY. It's almost like clockwork that a new story appears about her pretty much every other day.

by Anonymousreply 30August 6, 2022 10:24 PM

What's going on here? Is K-Fed pregnant *again*?? How many babies does that make? I hope the mother is also a super rich crazy woman and he gets a ton of child support.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 6, 2022 10:31 PM

r30 Yeah, but I thought I'd be generous. Most of the time, it's reporting on how many times the Queen of Trailer Park twirled today or how many funyuns she ate of her toes. . . the very special episodes seem to spread further out.

I'm half tempted to create a petition to demand disney to give her and celestia their own talk show to compensate for their pain and suffering at the hands of disney.

by Anonymousreply 32August 6, 2022 10:36 PM

Looking through the pictures, Kevin dresses as if heā€™s still 18 years old. That fat man needs to grow up and dress as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 33August 6, 2022 11:22 PM

Well of course they arenā€™t interested in seeing her. How embarrassed they must be in school.

by Anonymousreply 34August 6, 2022 11:23 PM

R2, this is why I don't trust Megan Markle's father, good family don't go running to the press

by Anonymousreply 35August 6, 2022 11:24 PM

but the deranged Shitney stans were obsessed with a MOVEMENT to #FreeBritney

look we all wish her well and it's clear there should have been alterations to the conservatorship giving her more freedom but we've seen in the last year on her own that she's still unwell

I'm not shocked that her teen sons are embarrassed by her unhinged posts on social media

by Anonymousreply 36August 6, 2022 11:26 PM

I wouldn't characterize Kevin as "running to the press." they divorced in 2006 and it's been 16 years. He's got two years left on the gravy train. I think he's doing this to get through to Britney to stop her stupid social media postings where she rails on her family (and him) and all the nude photos. I read the whole article and it says the boys have decided not to see her/spend time with her and they are essentially super embarrassed by her posts/overshares.

by Anonymousreply 37August 6, 2022 11:28 PM

Shots fired.

[Quote] Kevin clearly has no wish to embarrass his former wife but acknowledges he became increasingly uncomfortable with what his then younger teenage sons confided they were witnessing during their visits in recent years, although he declines to go into detail. He just says: 'There were a lot of things going on that I didn't feel comfortable with.'

I expect he's looking for a payoff not to writing a competing memoir and for Britney to keep it cute about him in her upcoming tome.

by Anonymousreply 38August 6, 2022 11:30 PM

*to not write a competing memoir

by Anonymousreply 39August 6, 2022 11:31 PM

He's raised 6 kids on Britney's money, you'd think there would've been an NDA involved.

by Anonymousreply 40August 6, 2022 11:31 PM

Besides collecting those Britney Bucks what job does this man have? His meal tickets are coming of age real quick. I hope he has money saved.

by Anonymousreply 41August 6, 2022 11:34 PM

It's been claimed Britney's money bought him into fast food franchises.

by Anonymousreply 42August 6, 2022 11:38 PM

But but but R38, Britney is already done writing her memoirs, the book just won't be published anytime soon due to the paper shortage! (I'm sure it has nothing to do with it being a semi-coherent mess that some poor editor will need years to make readable, or Britney making outlandish claimes that could get the publisher sued into oblivion...).

by Anonymousreply 43August 6, 2022 11:39 PM

I thought she was pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 44August 6, 2022 11:41 PM

r44 I thought she recanted on that one, claiming to have lost it...

by Anonymousreply 45August 6, 2022 11:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 6, 2022 11:43 PM

She was not pregnant. If she was, I'm sure we would have seen a posting with a sonogram.

by Anonymousreply 47August 6, 2022 11:45 PM

She supposedly had a recent miscarriage

by Anonymousreply 48August 6, 2022 11:47 PM

Agree. She went out of her way to hide her midsection throughout her whole "pregnancy".

by Anonymousreply 49August 6, 2022 11:47 PM

Britney has been taking her clothes off & being proactive for nearly 25 years now, in her music career. How the hell do they think they've had such a cushy life thus far?

They must've forgotten their mother is Britney Spears. Taking off her clothes is how she generated her wealth. They'll be 18 soon tho.

by Anonymousreply 50August 6, 2022 11:49 PM

I meant to say that I agree there was no pregnancy. It was a very transparent attempt to distract from her not-so-svelte figure.

by Anonymousreply 51August 6, 2022 11:49 PM

I can't believe there are people blaming her minor children for taking her money. Some of you Britney stans are seriously fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 52August 6, 2022 11:50 PM

And what pregnant woman would JET-SKI and put her unborn baby at such risk? She did this while she was purportedly "pregnant."

She's a total hyper-sexual narcissist. I'm shocked we never saw a sonogram pic or a pic of her belly expanding a bit. Also, most people reserve announcing a pregnancy until after the first trimester, which she did not.

by Anonymousreply 53August 6, 2022 11:50 PM

So Kevin's other son Kaleb (dark hair on the right in that outside shot) is a cutter, right? Look at the top of his left arm.

by Anonymousreply 54August 6, 2022 11:51 PM

R52 I don't see anyone blaming the kids. I doubt those 2 boys cost 20K a month. KFed has raised his entire family on Britney Bucks. Him doing this interview is a slap in the face. Not to mention incredibly stupid. "I'm gonna piss off the bank of Britney"

by Anonymousreply 55August 6, 2022 11:52 PM

r50 - that was when she was young, hot and lithe. She's 40 now...and her body can best be described as "Spongbob Squarepants" shaped. and we are constantly being bombarded with her stupid vids where she shows off how shapeless she is and constantly pulls down her pants to show her weird hip tats. Maybe that's some way of getting back at her parents for the conservatorship...waving her naked body in their faces: "see? you can't stop me now!"

by Anonymousreply 56August 6, 2022 11:54 PM

I wonder how much ITV paid him for this? $100k? More? Less? Itā€™s a good story for them, and Kevin is certainly dishing the goss, but thereā€™s a large portion of viewers who will roll their eyes, dismiss her loser second husband/sperm donor as a boob, and never watch.

by Anonymousreply 57August 6, 2022 11:55 PM

R50, there is a HUGE difference between being provocative on a stage, in a music video, or during a professional photoshoot, and posting blurry selfies of yourself squeezing your tits together looking like a deranged, drugged-out hooker with hollow eyes, smeared make-up and unkempt hair.

by Anonymousreply 58August 6, 2022 11:55 PM

Weird take, r50. New posts on social media get attention that sparkly bodysuits from the Toxic video don't.

by Anonymousreply 59August 6, 2022 11:56 PM

If I were getting a quarter of a million dollars a year in non taxable child support, you wouldn't have to tell me to keep my mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 60August 6, 2022 11:57 PM

The first set of kids will be in deep shit financially if the grifter new husband (still shocked but not surprised that she married someone her father hired to fuck/control her) manages to have a kid with her.

Her life is so bleak.

by Anonymousreply 61August 6, 2022 11:59 PM

r60 And so, you'd quietly sit in the background while Ms. Nutloaf will attempt to use her former stardom and resources to take custody of your children? Or just make it impossible for them to have a sense of normalcy because mommy dearest is having a public meltdown and her army of self diagnosed fans just think it's great.

by Anonymousreply 62August 7, 2022 12:01 AM

R50, Britney's latest insta video. You think her sons should be fine with that kind of "content" because that's what she owes her fame/money too? Seriously?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 7, 2022 12:01 AM

r58 don't forget the same brown pumps in almost every video, no matter what outfit she's wearing.

by Anonymousreply 64August 7, 2022 12:02 AM

Those kids are good-looking. They need haircuts, though.

Iā€™m going to defend Kevin, because he has raised those boys on his own. I donā€™t think heā€™s trying to alienate them from their mother. Yeah heā€™s messy and trashy, but if the boys feel loved and part of a family, and have some consistency/routine, thatā€™s better than many.

by Anonymousreply 65August 7, 2022 12:03 AM

He hasn't raised them on his own. He has a wife.

by Anonymousreply 66August 7, 2022 12:04 AM

I thought dancers weren't supposed to get fat.

by Anonymousreply 67August 7, 2022 12:05 AM

If the kids have issues with Britney, that's understandable and between them and her. It's low for KFed to make it public.

While he claimed he read Spears makes $34,000,000 a year, Federline admitted he brings in only $3,000 a month from his sparse DJ gigs.

ā€œI am no longer able to perform as a dancer due to my age, and I have not been as successful in putting out new music as I was in 2008,ā€ he confessed. ā€œI am simply less of a ā€˜nameā€™ and less in demand than I was in 2008, which has negatively affected my income.ā€

He claimed he has no savings or assets whatsoever, and his wife Prince does not bring in any income.

Federline receives $20,000 a month from Spears in child support for their two sons, but is seeking to earn triple that amount every month, his lawyer previously told Us Weekly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 7, 2022 12:09 AM

That's a frickin' lie. His wife Prince had passive income. The Purple Rain vinyl reissues alone...!

by Anonymousreply 69August 7, 2022 12:12 AM

R18 ahahahahahahahahahahaa

by Anonymousreply 70August 7, 2022 12:14 AM

I don't think Britney sees her sons as "sons" more like little brothers or playmates.

by Anonymousreply 71August 7, 2022 12:15 AM

I would love to understand his motivation. Britney keeps ALL his kids fed. Why would he want to piss her off? If there's issues, which would make total sense, why make them public?

by Anonymousreply 72August 7, 2022 12:18 AM

Maybe Kevin has received the galleys (sp?) of Britney's book...

by Anonymousreply 73August 7, 2022 12:20 AM

What the fuck has Kevin been doing with his life for almost 20 years? That child support is going to end in a few years and than what? He should've started a business or something. It's not like he doesn't have any connections or anything. He's been sitting around living good off of Britney's money & eating well & getting fat & got completely lazy & now seems to be panicking for his future.

He better get up and make something happen for himself while he still can before its to late. Because when his youngest son turns 18, the bills are not going to stop coming. But Britney's money will.

by Anonymousreply 74August 7, 2022 12:21 AM

I'm sure any NDA he has with her will expire once the kids turn 18 and the child support stops. This interview is a warning to her that he intends to tell EVERYTHING to the highest bidder unless she gives him a huge payoff.

by Anonymousreply 75August 7, 2022 12:22 AM

Would Kevin have to account for the child support? Could he have stashed most of it away in investments etc.?

by Anonymousreply 76August 7, 2022 12:25 AM

r72 She continues to make it public herself and her fans continue to outrage on her behalf. . . when they're not trying to absolve Celestia from her crimes.

Perhaps we should bring up the more common histories when male celebrities pull these gaslighting stunts and passively aggressively attack their ex-spouses and children in the press. Although, responding rarely made any of them look anything but gaslit... still, it is necessary to have your narrative out in the court of public opinion... especially if this should result in legal action.

he could be a douchebag and all the things you believe him to be but at the moment, we could say he represents the more stable parent between two shitty choices.

also, 20k is rather lite by celebrity standards especially considering her networth and the time of which this happened. . .

so, you would take less and you would do better?

Do tell us how would you do that.

And playing by your rules, you can't use anything related to your international celebrity partner, including selling stories anonymously or allowing third parties to...

by Anonymousreply 77August 7, 2022 12:26 AM

R76, heā€™s been using the money to raise all of his kids, not just the middle set so no I donā€™t think he has to account too closely. What I donā€™t understand is why, with $240k/year, even in LA, he hasnā€™t bought a place.

by Anonymousreply 78August 7, 2022 12:27 AM

In 2018 or so, K Fed went to court and tried to get his child support increased. He was not successful, it seems. Now, he realizes that the $20K per month is the most he can get. So, sounds like he's getting paid for this interview. He has 6 kids by 3 different women. He left his pregnant girlfriend to be with Britney. They're both skanks.

by Anonymousreply 79August 7, 2022 12:28 AM

Kevin was likely in cahoot$ with the Spears family to keep Britney locked down. I wouldn't believe anything he said.

The whole family was leeching off Britney. As pointed out above, Kevin used Britney's money to support the other kids he had.

by Anonymousreply 80August 7, 2022 12:31 AM

Two of his offspring are adults.

by Anonymousreply 81August 7, 2022 12:32 AM

So his baby mamas are...a working, recognizable actress, a global music superstar...and a retired volleyball player who sits on her ass.

Third time was NOT the charm, KFed.

by Anonymousreply 82August 7, 2022 12:32 AM

I just wanted to add that Britney now has a hell of a lawyer. He got her out of the conservatorship and into an iron clad prenup with Sam in less than a year. Federline is trying to get as much money as he can for the little time he has left. It could end up backfiring on the POS. He may get a judge who asks him why a grown ass man canā€™t either get a fucking job, or get a vasectomy. Preferably both.

by Anonymousreply 83August 7, 2022 12:32 AM

R81 but quite possibly their main source of income is still Britney money.

by Anonymousreply 84August 7, 2022 12:33 AM

Yes, it's pretty obvious that he would use the child support for whatever bills needed to get paid.

In reality, Britney would have spent more than $20K per month if she had had full custody of the 2 sons. She would have taken them on trips, private plane rides, shopping trips, etc.

by Anonymousreply 85August 7, 2022 12:36 AM

I agree that Britney is a mess, her fans are idiots, and I completely understand why her kids want some distance.

There's 0 reason for KFed to make that public.

by Anonymousreply 86August 7, 2022 12:36 AM

When was Shar Jackson last in something?

by Anonymousreply 87August 7, 2022 12:37 AM

[Quote] There's 0 reason for KFed to make that public.

There is a reason if he sees a storm comin'. Britney will have a takedown out in the next year or so.

by Anonymousreply 88August 7, 2022 12:38 AM

[Quote] why a grown ass man canā€™t either get a fucking job, or get a vasectomy. Preferably both.

It's weird that people type this kind of thing when Britney just married Sam Asghari.

by Anonymousreply 89August 7, 2022 12:38 AM

In his attempt for more money R85 he whines that the kids have to share a room and he cant take them on vacation.

R89 most of us think the same thing about Sam. Brit likes em young dumb and hung. But he hasn't screwed her over (yet...as far as we know).

by Anonymousreply 90August 7, 2022 12:40 AM

That's funny because those same two boys were claiming Britney's father was a mean bastard who mistreated them both. This was back while he was still in charge of her finances. I tend not to believe much that comes out of Federline's filthy mouth. He's just white trash who got lucky by marrying a demented songstress.

by Anonymousreply 91August 7, 2022 12:43 AM

Leave Kevin alone. He's spawned cute twinks that we will enjoy in the next couple of years!

by Anonymousreply 92August 7, 2022 12:43 AM

Iā€™d be embarrassed if this was my mom, on her public instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 7, 2022 12:44 AM

"Our kids are embarrassed by their mom treating Instagram like OnlyFans. Therefore, I'm going to tell the world media how embarrassed they are! That won't be awkward for them"

Makes total sense.

by Anonymousreply 94August 7, 2022 12:44 AM

No, that's her pubic Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 95August 7, 2022 12:45 AM

And Kevin hasn't really screwed over Britney... yet. The rich and famous have to put out fires. It's part of the price they pay.

by Anonymousreply 96August 7, 2022 12:45 AM

Eventually, we'll be hearing from the 2 sons about how Daddy Kevin stole all their money.

by Anonymousreply 97August 7, 2022 12:46 AM

Child support isn't a trust fund, hon.

by Anonymousreply 98August 7, 2022 12:48 AM

Damn, Kevin has turned into a fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 99August 7, 2022 12:49 AM

Sam is trying to put a new baby in her this second.

by Anonymousreply 100August 7, 2022 12:49 AM

I've had six kids! Leave me alone!

by Anonymousreply 101August 7, 2022 12:50 AM

Has K-Fed had botox? His forehead looks off to me.

by Anonymousreply 102August 7, 2022 1:28 AM

The new Mr. Britney Spears has something to say and misspells "which" a few times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 7, 2022 1:35 AM

Sam responds! Battle of Brit's Boytoys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 7, 2022 1:36 AM

Sam putting himself out there as a paragon of hard work isā€¦rich. Hun, youā€™re a personal trainer. You didnā€™t found Oracle.

by Anonymousreply 105August 7, 2022 1:38 AM

I had my doubts, but it seems like Kevin Federline turned out to be a good father. None of his children have made news for getting in trouble, and there seems to be genuine affection among the blended family. Also, his sons with Britney not only look happy, but healthy as well.

The conservatorship was clearly flawed, but people are being willfully naive when they pretend it didnā€™t save her life. Now sheā€™s married to someone who just seems to care about her wealth and fameā€¦neither which will last forever.

by Anonymousreply 106August 7, 2022 1:42 AM

He's defending his wife. That's his job now.

He's married!

by Anonymousreply 107August 7, 2022 1:42 AM

[quote]There is no validity to his statements regarding the kids distancing themselves

Then why didn't they attend the wedding, Sammy boy?

by Anonymousreply 108August 7, 2022 1:43 AM

Yeah, wich is it, Sam?

by Anonymousreply 109August 7, 2022 1:44 AM

I don't think K-Fed should have made this public, but only the most deluded fans will think he's lying about the boys keeping their distance from Britney.

by Anonymousreply 110August 7, 2022 1:45 AM

Holy shit, I just read Samā€™s rebuttal and it was hilarious. He literally goes out of his way to say Kevinā€™s upset the gravy train will be ending, which ignores the fact the money Kevin gets is to raise the children Britney is mentally incapable of raising. Also, if they go to college, Kevin will continue on the gravy train until they graduate.

Sam is a piece of shit who needs to mind his own business. If the kids wanted anything to do with him, they wouldā€™ve attended the wedding or made an effort to live with their mom.

by Anonymousreply 111August 7, 2022 1:48 AM

Sam saying thereā€™s no validity to the statements Federline made is especially funny given that the boys are part of the interview where he said that.

by Anonymousreply 112August 7, 2022 1:48 AM

This may be a family interventionā€¦kind of how people use the media get through to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 113August 7, 2022 1:51 AM

I stopped following her insta cause i didn't want to see her boobs.

by Anonymousreply 114August 7, 2022 1:54 AM

I also stopped following her Inst because it made me uncomfortable. The long rants, incoherent sentences, and ten different topics in one post were too much.

by Anonymousreply 115August 7, 2022 1:56 AM

They have awful parents. Britney should not have been allowed to procreate. Sheā€™s like the girl in The Light in the Piazza.

by Anonymousreply 116August 7, 2022 2:06 AM

Kevin might be a good father but the fact he hasnt had a fucking job in 20 years negates any positive thoughts someone might have about him. Thats a hell of an example to set for your kids on how to be a MAN.She might be coo coo but shes the one with millions. Who do you think theyll ask for money when his gravy train ends? Him ? Dont make me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 117August 7, 2022 2:14 AM

The funniest part of Sam's response is the remark about Kevin not having worked much. Uh, what's your job again, Sam?

Kevin should have kept quiet. Up to this point he actually managed to come out of this whole mess looking pretty decent by comparison. Given the boys' age, it's a fair assumption they support their father speaking out, or are at least OK with it, but that doesn't excuse it.

Sad trashy mess all around.

by Anonymousreply 118August 7, 2022 2:14 AM

Im sorry but Im team Kevin. There are so many athletes and celebrity men who have baby mamas who don't work and live off child support while raising the man's kids, while he goes out and continues an illustrious career. Nobody cares because its so common place among women.

by Anonymousreply 119August 7, 2022 2:26 AM

"Gravy train" is an older person's phrase (something that I would say). Anyway, Sam is on the gravy train as well. Britney recently posted that she hopes she and Sam don't end up killing each other (haha!) before the end of the year.

Federline is getting *paid* to do the interview. Mystery solved on why.

by Anonymousreply 120August 7, 2022 2:39 AM

I don't believe Sam trains anyone.

by Anonymousreply 121August 7, 2022 2:43 AM

Maybe he trains old Britney to tighten her banged out cunt on his small manhood.

by Anonymousreply 122August 7, 2022 2:56 AM

Yes their mother is a public figure, running around naked and having thousands of people see her must be humiliating for them.

by Anonymousreply 123August 7, 2022 3:01 AM

[Quote] Thats a hell of an example to set for your kids on how to be a MAN.She might be coo coo but shes the one with millions.

By this logic, men should be providers and Britney should be barefoot and pregnant, and never on a Vegas stage...

by Anonymousreply 124August 7, 2022 3:05 AM

Anyone who marries down will take care of their spouse. That's how it works.

by Anonymousreply 125August 7, 2022 3:06 AM

Here is a 3 min video of her and her teenage sons and she seem soo childish and annoying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 7, 2022 3:07 AM

R122 no way Sam isn't packing. Britney's a size queen.

R123 and how does having their dad tell the world media how embarrassed they are help?

by Anonymousreply 127August 7, 2022 3:10 AM

The article with Kevin whining about the kids sharing a bedroom in his Tarzana house is from 2018. The OP article says he lives in a mansion. When did this financial glowup occur?

by Anonymousreply 128August 7, 2022 3:10 AM

R128 Don't ask me

by Anonymousreply 129August 7, 2022 3:12 AM

Kevin talking about the nude IG pics is probably foreshadowing the revelation of what the boys had to endure when around Britney in recent years.

by Anonymousreply 130August 7, 2022 3:17 AM

Dailymail seems intelligence adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 131August 7, 2022 3:19 AM

The interview was for British television, ITV, apparently. The DM is just reporting on others content.

by Anonymousreply 132August 7, 2022 3:23 AM

R50, I very much doubt Britney is making money off her provocative instagram posts. Who'd pay her for that kind of stuff?

As much as I hate her, if Kim Kardashian posts a "sexy" work-out video, it's guaranteed to be an ad for a sports bra or energy drink, and she makes sure to look her best. Britney just embarrasses herself. Sure, she gets exposure, but does that exposure translate into money? Does her behavior increase her future earning potential? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 133August 7, 2022 3:24 AM

If Britney is a size queen does that make Justin hung?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 7, 2022 3:28 AM

Whatever you think of her, he's a fucking loser who lives off of her - that already makes him look like an absolute failure of a man, but to then talk shit about the mother of your children who is providing your lifestyle, is just reprehensible.

He has no business talking shit when he's not even a real man who can provide for his family.

by Anonymousreply 135August 7, 2022 3:29 AM

No, but it does make Wade Robson hung. I wonder if she did Method Man too.

by Anonymousreply 136August 7, 2022 3:29 AM

Most people who win the lottery don't work again.

by Anonymousreply 137August 7, 2022 3:30 AM

[quote]he's not even a real man who can provide for his family

How did the frau at R135 end up on datalounge of all places?

by Anonymousreply 138August 7, 2022 3:36 AM

Britney is a mess. I hope she doesn't have more children.

by Anonymousreply 139August 7, 2022 3:38 AM

[Quote] he's not even a real man who can provide for his family

I bet this bitch does drag. Derek Berry, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 140August 7, 2022 3:38 AM

In the interview Kevin points out his sons love their mother and they want her to be happy. He also tries to explain her behavior by saying itā€™s her way of expressing herself.

Heā€™s not lobbing personal attacks or trying to poison his sonā€™s minds about their mom. He also concedes the conservatorship mightā€™ve lasted longer than necessary.

Glassy-eyed Britneyistas are going to have a hard time going too hard on Kevin when heā€™s only giving his perspectiveā€¦and not demonizing Britney in the process.

by Anonymousreply 141August 7, 2022 4:23 AM

Heā€™s raising reallllllll sweet kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142August 7, 2022 4:27 AM

That 20,000 a month is only for food and incidentals. Brittany pays their tuition directly. That guy is not even good with free money. Why would he be renting? Wow, some people are ridiculously lucky.

by Anonymousreply 143August 7, 2022 4:46 AM

Going by the DM summary of Federline's interview, he's had some good media training. As R141 mentions, he's very kind about the whole thing and only says it's "tough" for the teenage boys to have a mom seminude on social media. (Yeah, I know, doing the interview is a payday for him.)

In all the DM pics, there's only one of the older kid. Hopefully he's smart enough to stay out of the limelight. The interviewer is an old broad dressed like Peg Bundy.

by Anonymousreply 144August 7, 2022 5:33 AM

Can you blame them? That crazy bitch was flashing her hole on Instagram a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 145August 7, 2022 6:10 AM

I somehow doubt she was presenting hole, Instagram doesn't allow explicit nudity. They have taken down photos of Madonna's that were too nude and even SHE wasn't presenting hole.

by Anonymousreply 146August 7, 2022 6:13 AM

[quote]How did the frau at [R135] end up on datalounge of all places?

I'm not a frau, you cunt. He's a fucking loser who makes no money for his kids and then talks shit about his ex-wife whose providing for that deadbeat. A real man provides for his family. He doesn't sit on his fat ass being a leech who lives off of his ex-wife.

What kind of man are you that you think Federline deserves anything but vitriol. Deadbeat motherfucker is what he has always been.

by Anonymousreply 147August 7, 2022 6:40 AM

R146 they did delete it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 7, 2022 7:04 AM

Oh, the butt picture. I thought you meant she was bent over or spread-eagled or something. The heart is from the original she posted too, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 149August 7, 2022 7:13 AM

So she's how many years in her Conservatorship and it seems her main priority when she's out of it is to show pictures of herself nude??

How about trying to mend her relationship with her kids or just focus on her personal life?

by Anonymousreply 150August 7, 2022 8:02 AM

The difference between some woman not working and living off her husband's money with her kids is that the women are the ones who birth and feed the children. And deal with the life long health consequences of carrying those kids. Kevin simply ejaculated.

Regardless, he doesn't seem unkind in what he says. Teenage boys are embarrassed by their mom's nudity, well of course they are. Maybe he's gearing up to blackmail her into more money or maybe he's just being honest. People are reading a lot into what he says.

by Anonymousreply 151August 7, 2022 9:30 AM

This weird insistence on degrading Kevin for not being a ā€œreal manā€ and providing money is weird given that he was the parent that stepped up and actually raised the kids.

by Anonymousreply 152August 7, 2022 9:38 AM

I think Britney's dad used to pay him extra to keep his mouth shut

by Anonymousreply 153August 7, 2022 9:43 AM

It'll be interesting to see how fast Kevin goes broke once all the child support stops. His dancing years are well over. Maybe he'll be able to get a job as a forklift driver, if they can find a lift truck he can fit his fat ass on.

by Anonymousreply 154August 7, 2022 10:26 AM

Who is taking the photos/videos of Britney holding her naked breasts and flashing other parts? I suspect Sam is the camera man. Is he building up his portfolio of ammunition to use against her in court when it's his turn to get on the child support gravy train?

by Anonymousreply 155August 7, 2022 10:58 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 7, 2022 12:47 PM

If it was anyone else handed a cushy life by being given $40,000 a month for 15-odd years just because they had two kids, DLers would be calling them spoiled and entitled. But because the DL party line is that you have to hate Britney, Federline is being defended to the point of basically being called a hero.

by Anonymousreply 157August 7, 2022 12:50 PM

You know you are a mess when you share kids with Federline and HE is the good, responsible parent.

by Anonymousreply 158August 7, 2022 12:59 PM

Even if Kevin got a job as a greeter at Walmart, he would still be getting $20K a month for the kids. That's how child support works. While Britney twirls around naked, the kids are being raised entirely by Kevin.

I don't blame her sons for staying away. Whatever you want to say about Kevin, he seems to have provided a stable environment for the children. I can't even imagine the chaotic life going on in the Spears household. Naked twirling with mom...and whatever her weird, grifting husband is up to.

by Anonymousreply 159August 7, 2022 1:01 PM

I love how people don't realize the fact Britney didn't get custody of her sons when in both cases it's women and the higher earners who are granted custody. Especially for a famous pop star with her name. To lose custody to a deadbeat with kids from a previous marriage is quite bizarre. That had to have indicated there's something really off about her.

by Anonymousreply 160August 7, 2022 1:02 PM

[Quote] If it was anyone else handed a cushy life by being given $40,000 a month for 15-odd years just because they had two kids, DLers would be calling them spoiled and entitled. But because the DL party line is that you have to hate Britney, Federline is being defended to the point of basically being called a hero.

I just don't think it's fair to use his sex against him. He got with a rich woman and he has received what has been legally due him... But I'm sure the "real man" poster wants Britney and other women to benefit from equality. But men can choke...

by Anonymousreply 161August 7, 2022 1:03 PM

Sam claims Kevin is loyal to Jamie Spearsā€¦

Yet Kevin got a restraining order against Jamie in 2019 that is still in effect. Heā€™s not allowed contact with Kevin or the 2 boys.

by Anonymousreply 162August 7, 2022 1:11 PM

Who is Sam loyal to?

by Anonymousreply 163August 7, 2022 1:12 PM

R163, Sam and Sam only.

by Anonymousreply 164August 7, 2022 1:14 PM

Sam is giving me Fadi Fawaz vibes. When Britney dies. Sam will be a grieving widow taking to the press constantly for cash. The Spears family will fight a legal battle with him over the estate. It's going to get ugly. I can't see Sam being a Priscilla Presley and creating an attraction in Kentwood, Louisiana

by Anonymousreply 165August 7, 2022 1:16 PM

Is sam assgall an allah worshipper and prays barefoot in front of britney?

by Anonymousreply 166August 7, 2022 1:24 PM

[quote]Whatever you want to say about Kevin, he seems to have provided a stable environment for the children.

Between his wife having a history of getting arrested for harassing high school students when she was in her 30s, Kevin's history of drug dealing, his bragging about being a 24/7 stoner back when the kids were little, that weird heart attack out of nowhere (coughdrugscough), and his praise of Jamie Spears who was arrested for beating down doors to get to the kids, I'm not entirely convinced that's true.

Everyone seems to have forgotten that Kevin Federline was the absolute worst for a very long time. Racist, stupid, drugged up and angry at everyone for no reason, no one liked him, and for very good reason.

Just because you hate Britney doesn't mean Kevin is a good person who raised those kids right. A good person wouldn't drag kids into an interview like this in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 167August 7, 2022 1:24 PM

Datalounge screams bloody murder any time a woman fits that description, r161, but when a man does, "we shouldn't hold his sex against him." Sure.

by Anonymousreply 168August 7, 2022 1:26 PM

R168 yeah but britney could have aborted but because she didn't she has to pay the fat sow money now.

by Anonymousreply 169August 7, 2022 1:28 PM

[Quote] his praise of Jamie Spears who was arrested for beating down doors to get to the kids

Weird flex, considering Kevin had a restraining order against Jamie put in place.

by Anonymousreply 170August 7, 2022 1:29 PM

[Quote] Datalounge screams bloody murder any time a woman fits that description, [R161], but when a man does, "we shouldn't hold his sex against him." Sure.

Oh, please. The lives of heterosexuals are sick and boring. DL doesn't talk about such people all that much.

by Anonymousreply 171August 7, 2022 1:30 PM

I think Britney is pretty religious. So that could explain why she didn't abort her sons.

by Anonymousreply 172August 7, 2022 1:31 PM

r157 it's 20k a month, not 40k, 10k for each kid. i'm not sure where people are pulling their numbers from.

and just because someone does stupid things when they're young and immature doesn't mean they will be that way for the rest of their life. Kevin straightened up, stepped up and has been raising his sons in a blended family where it looks like they are all happy and well adjusted.

Shit-tastic-ney should take note and maybe do some work on herself instead of constantly twirling, model posing, and posting nudes of herself.

by Anonymousreply 173August 7, 2022 1:31 PM

[Quote] A good person wouldn't drag kids into an interview like this in the first place.

Do the kids look forced in those pics? You think potentially rebellious teenagers wouldn't speak out on social media against their father if they so wished?

Britney might be hard to be around... ya know.

by Anonymousreply 174August 7, 2022 1:32 PM

I agree, r170. Why did he praise Jamie in the interview, when he has a restraining order out against him for what he did?

by Anonymousreply 175August 7, 2022 1:32 PM

[Quote] Why did he praise Jamie in the interview, when he has a restraining order out against him for what he did?

Because Britney is mentally ill. And her loved ones have had to deal with it. Remember her comments about Lynne hiding the coffee every morning and taking pictures of Britney down... Britney is not a well woman.

No one doubts that certain people have been making out very well from Britney's conservatorship... but how would Britney have made out if she stayed with Sam Lutfi?

by Anonymousreply 176August 7, 2022 1:35 PM

Don't even try it, r171. There isn't a day that goes by on DL where there isn't a thread full of people bitching about fraus and their crotch droppings and their demands for money from their hapless poor victim husbands, and how lazy they are at work, and how they ruin everything. It's a constant refrain on here. We have MRA trolls who spend entire days spamming the site with this kind of stuff, and enough DLers buy into it that a good number of their troll threads take off.

If you can't defend yourself without lying, then you can't defend yourself.

by Anonymousreply 177August 7, 2022 1:36 PM

[quote]Because Britney is mentally ill.

That's not an answer to what I asked.

[quote]No one doubts that certain people have been making out very well from Britney's conservatorship... but how would Britney have made out if she stayed with Sam Lutfi?

Yes, because those were the only two choices.

by Anonymousreply 178August 7, 2022 1:37 PM

I'm sorry you have to read such threads, r177. It's a shame you can't only click on threads that interest you.

by Anonymousreply 179August 7, 2022 1:37 PM

Jamie was the only one in the family that attempted to help Britney even if that conservatorship may have been extreme. It saved her life at the time. She was severely self-destructing and would have been dead or in prison without it. Should it have been extended that long? I don't know. Should Jamie have had that much power? I don't think so and he wasn't qualified.

Jamie is a drunk but he also worked a real job for years and didn't seem to want Britney in the entertainment business. Lynne mooched off of Britney her whole life and wrote memoirs about Britney's life without her consent. Lynne didn't help Britney at all during her breakdown and Britney really doesn't care for her mother who she likely blames for her meltdown. Jamie was the lesser of the two evil parents here.

by Anonymousreply 180August 7, 2022 1:39 PM

Did any of Sam's family attend the wedding?

by Anonymousreply 181August 7, 2022 1:40 PM

[Quote] That's not an answer to what I asked.

Let me rephrase it, dear: Kevin knows what it's like to have to deal with Britney.

by Anonymousreply 182August 7, 2022 1:40 PM

[Quote] Yes, because those were the only two choices.

They pretty much were. If it weren't Sam Lutfi, it would be some other Sam...

by Anonymousreply 183August 7, 2022 1:41 PM

r173, Federline took her to court to get more money in 2018, asking for $60K a month. The actual figures weren't released because it was a private settlement, but news reports said sources said it was $30K to $40K a month now, plus there was $110K payout and she has to pay all his attorney's fees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184August 7, 2022 1:41 PM

britney should have chosen another man back in 2003. Like for instance James Franco. I bet they would be happy together now.

by Anonymousreply 185August 7, 2022 1:45 PM

[quote]R35: [R2], this is why I don't trust Megan Markle's father, good family don't go running to the press

Says a cunt who not only can't spell "Meghan" (Oh, dear.) but ignores Mr. Markle's daughter informing the press of her every bloody bowel movement and blaming Prince Willam and his wife for it.

by Anonymousreply 186August 7, 2022 1:46 PM

Britney would be okay with Franco fucking twinks and doing gaybait roles? Ok, she was with bisexual Timberlake but still...

by Anonymousreply 187August 7, 2022 1:47 PM

She liked Colin Farrell, so...

by Anonymousreply 188August 7, 2022 1:48 PM

[quote]Jamie was the only one in the family that attempted to help Britney even if that conservatorship may have been extreme. It saved her life at the time.

The problem most people have is that, once things stabilized, Britney was forced to work by the people who were controlling her and her money, and earning millions off of her. I don't see many people saying the original conservatorship was unwarranted. What I see are people saying that, if she could be stabilized to the point that she could earn tens of millions with a full work schedule, then the conservatorship needed to be revisited. Instead, it was made more and more restrictive over the years.

by Anonymousreply 189August 7, 2022 1:48 PM

Mama does better when she works.

by Anonymousreply 190August 7, 2022 1:50 PM

Still my favorite South Park episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 7, 2022 1:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192August 7, 2022 2:03 PM

Some of the comments here are out of left field. Britney wanted those two kids, so they werenā€™t oopsie babies like someone upthread is suggesting. Iā€™ve also never heard Kevin was racist, especially given the two half black kids heā€™s got. Is Kevin any great shakes, hell no. However, he was the better parent of the two and the kids seem to adore him. They would not have been better off living with Britney, so I would say him getting child support was money well spent.

by Anonymousreply 193August 7, 2022 2:13 PM

r184 he did NOT win the increase. he won the one-time payout. he receives 20k a month. show me actual receipts that his monthly child support amt was increased.

by Anonymousreply 194August 7, 2022 2:25 PM

Here r194, asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195August 7, 2022 2:34 PM

Didnā€™t she locked her 2 toddler sons in the bathroom with sharp objects?

by Anonymousreply 196August 7, 2022 2:39 PM

r196 yes - she was most likely off her meds and off her head, was deemed a danger to herself and the kids which is why she was 5150'ed.

r195 - my bad, it was increased, but not to 60k. He receives 35k a month now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197August 7, 2022 2:50 PM

For a celeb of Britney's wealth and taking into account Kevin has the kids 100% of the time, $35K isn't that much. There's many celebs paying more.

by Anonymousreply 198August 7, 2022 2:55 PM

Per the agreement, it's 70%/30% custody, though I imagine they're old enough now to refuse to go for the 30% custody with their mom if they don't want to.

by Anonymousreply 199August 7, 2022 2:57 PM

Considering she hasn't seen the kids in months, that 30% isn't actually happening.

by Anonymousreply 200August 7, 2022 3:07 PM

yeah, they've decided they've had enough of her immature antics. And that's saying a lot for a 15 and a 16 year old.

by Anonymousreply 201August 7, 2022 3:10 PM

WTF is she rambling about here, with this ā€œthe DOOR to the outside is a token to the WHITE GATES Iā€™ve been kept from for 15 yearsā€?? Sounds like som incoherent manic shit to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202August 7, 2022 3:30 PM

The real tragedy here is that not of these people, Sam, Kevin, Britney's entire family, maybe even her kids, give a rat's ass about Britney, except for the money and lifestyle she can supply them.

by Anonymousreply 203August 7, 2022 3:38 PM

The bigger problem for K-Fed is how he'll support himself AFTER the child support ends.

Given how long they were married, there is almost no way she's still paying spousal support. I wonder what his divorce settlement is and whether he's actually been smart with the money - I mean, the odds are low, but it's possible.

by Anonymousreply 204August 7, 2022 3:40 PM

r202 - more word salad that makes sense only to her. Schizophrenics talk and write like this. I'm pretty sure this is one o f her diagnoses; it tends to hit young adults right around the age she went flying off the rails.

by Anonymousreply 205August 7, 2022 3:41 PM

Apparently, he only got $1.3 mm from the divorce, so has been living on the child support.

When they hit 18, I wonder how he'll support himself - he dropped out of high school in 9th grade.

by Anonymousreply 206August 7, 2022 3:44 PM

r206 in one of the articles i read recently, it says his net worth for 2022 is 1.3M. the previous 2 years weren't much different (1.2M, i think).

by Anonymousreply 207August 7, 2022 3:52 PM

The market for fat, 40 something year old gigolos without a high school diploma is extremely limited, R206, so I would be concerned for the K Man.

by Anonymousreply 208August 7, 2022 3:53 PM

$25,000 per month does seem pretty low considering Britney's net worth.

That said, $300,000.00 a year isn't bad, even with six kids if you're smart with your money. How is he broke now when he's been receiving that amount for years? As someone else said, start a business. Learn what your aptitudes are (even the less intelligent have them), and find a profession that utilizes those.

by Anonymousreply 209August 7, 2022 4:42 PM

A professional baby daddy and a grifter. Being surrounded by grifters didn't help Britneys mental health

by Anonymousreply 210August 7, 2022 4:46 PM

Iā€™m not a huge Britney Stan. Iā€™ve always had compassion for her because itā€™s obvious everyone in her family used her. Her dad is a POS and very abusive, and had someone who actually cared about her more than her money, then the conservatorship may not have been so damaging to her.

That being said, Britney should look at this as a message from HER OWN children, rather than from Kevin.

Iā€™m not sure she realizes what kids go through at school when their mom is constantly posting almost totally nude photos of herself on Instagram, as if though she were some non famous 18 year old who wants to be an influencer.

Sheā€™s Britney Spears. She is one of the most famous women in the world, AND sheā€™s a 40 year old mother who is embarrassing the living fuck out of herself and her kids, because she cannot recognize how selfish and reckless her behavior is and how it affect others.

Why? Why do this when it isnā€™t necessary? You wanna run around naked all day with your husband photographing you? OK. Go for it! But why post the photos on social media? Thereā€™s absolutely ZERO reason to do so.

Imagine how cringeworthy the moments are when those boys are at school, and their peers confront them by sexually objectifying their mom? And for sure it happens. Itā€™s pretty reasonable to assume that their classmates are saying shit to them like, ā€œHey! Iā€™d fuck your mom! Sheā€™s hot! Sheā€™s got great tits for being a cougar!ā€, etc., etc.

Thereā€™s almost no doubt that this šŸ‘†šŸ½ is pretty much how it goes for those kids.

She needs to put away her anger towards Kevin and this particular interview. It may be the only option Kevin and the boys had available to attempt to finally get through to her.

This wasnā€™t a message from her ex. This is a message from her kids.

I genuinely hope she considers this angle, because itā€™s likely that what Iā€™m assuming, is correct.

No one, and I mean no one, especially teenaged boys, want their classmates calling their mom a whore. Doesnā€™t matter that she isnā€™t. Kids are cruel in high school and theyā€™ll say anything, as they have yet learned to apply a filter on themselvesā€¦ much like Britney hasnā€™t learned to filter herself either, coincidentally, enough.

by Anonymousreply 211August 7, 2022 5:37 PM

r211 100% agree. And she should realize that her assertion that them not visiting her started happening BEFORE the wedding (they chose not to attend), her conservatorship ended well before her wedding and she has been posting these stupid posts and nudes since before the wedding. They've had enough of her shit and since she chooses to keep acting this way. Saying she gave them EVERYTHING is the stupidest thing ever...she didn't give the stability, she gave instability...she didn't give love so much, she gave $$...and she didn't give them safety, she gave them a sense of danger.

THAT'S why she didn't get custody. She refuses to comply with meds, that much is so obvious. She needs to make a choice if she ever wants these boys back in her life.

by Anonymousreply 212August 7, 2022 6:17 PM

Oh R212 ,how sweetly naive you are. Just you wait till the child support is cut off,they'll be running to mommy so fast her cheap hair weave will spin. Those kids havent gone a day in their life where they wanted for anything,reality is going to be a huge splash of cold water in their faces. Mark my words,they will "reuinte" sooner than later.

by Anonymousreply 213August 7, 2022 6:50 PM

r213 we'll see. When someone is dangerous to herself and the others, there may be a point they draw a line in the sand. And since throwing money at her kids is the only way she knows how to display affection, she may continue to give them support, especially if they decide to go to college.

Sadly, it might not matter, as she is on track for another breakdown. I hope she doesn't have one, but it's looking grim.

by Anonymousreply 214August 7, 2022 6:54 PM

R213, another one indirectly blaming two teenage boys for living off their OWN MOTHER'S MONEY.

Can't you lot at least wait until those boys turn 18 before you start to paint them as grifters?

by Anonymousreply 215August 7, 2022 7:10 PM

Why are you psycho stans acting like Britney's underage children shouldn't be supported by her? K-Fed takes care of them and they look healthy and well-adjusted. Most parents support their children until they reach their early-to-mid 20s. These are still boys going to school not grown men in their 30s.

by Anonymousreply 216August 7, 2022 7:15 PM

[Quote] not grown men in their 30s.

What are you trying to say?

by Anonymousreply 217August 7, 2022 7:19 PM

R216 is it too much to ask that Britney's sons start to show a little empathy for their mom? Still too young for that?

Britney has been working since she was a kid and didn't have the sweet life hers sons have had which she built for them.

Britney's parents, her siblings and Kevin Federline were/are awful to her.

by Anonymousreply 218August 7, 2022 7:26 PM

It's weird how the point of #FreeBritney was to give Britney her freedom back. Yet her fans are attacking everyone who criticized her or slighted her and making excuses for all her actions. With freedom comes consequences. She isn't a child, so thus she be held to adult standards. But her fandom doesn't want that either.

She was in her mid-20s during that whole manic state of shaving her head, smashing car windows, flashing her pussy, driving with her son in her lap on the highway and running around barefoot on concrete. The press followed her around because she was acting out for attention and even called the paparazzi on herself. She hung out with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan who were tabloid whores. Even dated a paparazzo. Something was off about that. She could have easily took a break from the spotlight at that point.

by Anonymousreply 219August 7, 2022 7:27 PM

She is mentally ill and was damaged by her family and Hollywood at a very young age.

It's not realistic that she is going to be a sane adult.

by Anonymousreply 220August 7, 2022 7:29 PM

[Quote] is it too much to ask that Britney's sons start to show a little empathy for their mom? Still too young for that?

What? You're asking a teenage boy to buy the "Britney is posting terrible nude selfies to reclaim her agency! She's giving you raw, unfiltered, I'm Still Here down the house boots, mama, yass realness!"

She embarasses them with her social media posts.

by Anonymousreply 221August 7, 2022 7:30 PM

Britney's posts show that she considers herself the center of the universe, which is not surprising as she is a celebrity. She still holds on to Jamie Lynn dying her hair in the "Stripped" style of Christina Aguilera, and not wanting to "play" with no-longer-a-child Britney...

by Anonymousreply 222August 7, 2022 7:32 PM

[quote]is it too much to ask that Britney's sons start to show a little empathy for their mom? Still too young for that?

I think they've been waiting for years for her to get her shit together and be an actual mom to them, not a twirly nutcase. At a certain point she needs to realize SHE'S the adult in this situation and get the help she needs. God knows she has the resources for it. Apparently the Britney stans in this thread expect her 15 and 16 year old sons to be the mature ones here and not Britney herself.

by Anonymousreply 223August 7, 2022 7:32 PM

r223 - so right. She's 40, they are 15 and 16. Clearly she scared the shit out of them when they would go to visit her. Kevin vaguely refers to it, and it seems like this might be (at least one of) the reasons they don't feel inclined to spend much time with her. She probably gets naked in front of them all the time. Not cool.

by Anonymousreply 224August 7, 2022 7:36 PM

The sons will need to be older before they can see what a POS the Spears family and their dad have been to Britney.

by Anonymousreply 225August 7, 2022 7:36 PM

R216 Yes, I bet you were soooo enlightened and empathetic as a teenager and thought so deeply about what your parents sacrificed.

These boys didn't ask to be born to a mentally ill pop star who is obsessed with attention. I don't believe children automatic owe their parents anything especially if their parents are posting nude selfies and embarrassing them on social media.

Let these kids be individualistic and make their own choices. Nobody chooses their family. It sucks they will associated with all this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 226August 7, 2022 7:38 PM

I meant r218

by Anonymousreply 227August 7, 2022 7:39 PM

[quote] [R216] is it too much to ask that Britney's sons start to show a little empathy for their mom? Still too young for that? Britney has been working since she was a kid and didn't have the sweet life hers sons have had which she built for them.

BS is the mother and the 2 sons are the children - this is asking for a role reversal. In the end, I'm sure the 2 sons would have preferred a middle-class lifestyle with a present (physically and mentally) mother, even if it had been 50/50 custody.

Britney fans need to set aside the fanaticism and have some common sense.

by Anonymousreply 228August 7, 2022 7:39 PM

I think Kevin should have earned his GED and learned a trade by now. California has a great community college system.

Britney Spears is obviously mentally ill and I'd be shocked if she didn't go through some unholy events in her childhood. She's old enough to privately send her husband naked ass pictures of herself and then she could just leave her Instagram for her thoughts and perhaps do a quick and easy promotion for a product for easy money.

Why didn't Kevin learn a trade? It's stupid. Clock's ticking. He wasn't exactly Nijinsky to begin with and I'm sure he knows that.

by Anonymousreply 229August 7, 2022 7:41 PM

you think the stan comments here about Brit are ridiculous, doooon't go the subreddit for her. they are TRULY delusional.

by Anonymousreply 230August 7, 2022 7:42 PM

I can only imagine what the Britney fans would type is if Britney Jean's Mini-tank plowed into that person's house, instead of Anne He he's.

by Anonymousreply 231August 7, 2022 7:42 PM

[Quote] Why didn't Kevin learn a trade? It's stupid. Clock's ticking. He wasn't exactly Nijinsky to begin with and I'm sure he knows that.

Why didn't Mrs David Hasellhoff? Or Ivana Trump?

Fame costs.

by Anonymousreply 232August 7, 2022 7:43 PM

She did run out of gas at 10:00 p.m. on the freeway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233August 7, 2022 7:44 PM

Where was Sam?

by Anonymousreply 234August 7, 2022 7:45 PM

[quote]is it too much to ask that Britney's sons start to show a little empathy for their mom? Still too young for that?

You can have empathy for someone but still decide to keep your distance for the sake of your own sanity. That said, yes, I actually think that 15/16 might be a little young too understand the complexities of mental illness, and to not feel personally attacked by your mother's inappropriate behavior. Imo dealing with a severely mentally ill family member takes a great deal of maturity and mental strength; it's extremely taxing even for adults.

[quote]Britney has been working since she was a kid and didn't have the sweet life hers sons have had which she built for them.

"Sweet life"? You people make everything about money. Just because those kids grew up surrounded by luxury doesn't mean their lives are perfect. Having stable, loving, responsible parents is just as important. I sure as hell wouldn't want to trade places with those boys.

And as for Britney having worked since she was a kid - it's not like she was slaving away in a mine somewhere. She got to do what she loved. By all accounts, she WANTED to be famous.

by Anonymousreply 235August 7, 2022 7:47 PM

It's ridiculous to paint these teenage boys as being entitled. They aren't comfortable with their mother's behavior and that may come from concern and embarrassment rather than a lack of gratitude. Nobody chooses to be born into dysfunctional homes. And yes rich homes can be broken too. They are also too young to have the idea of gratitude that you stans keep talking about. That's not something that happens in children until they're in the mid-20s can self-reflect on what their parents did for them. Britney is very mentally unwell so she wasn't exactly a present mother who supported them and disciplined them. Just giving them money doesn't replace the need for a genuine parental bond

by Anonymousreply 236August 7, 2022 7:55 PM

Did Britney really work that hard as a child? She certainly didn't work much on her vocals. She became a teen pop princess when she was almost an adult. That's when her world went wild.

by Anonymousreply 237August 7, 2022 7:58 PM

R237, she started working as a young child and she joined the Mickey Mouse club when she was 12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238August 7, 2022 8:03 PM

[quote]The sons will need to be older before they can see what a POS the Spears family and their dad have been to Britney.

Britney, the perpetual victim. The kids are kids, Britney is the adult. Time for her to stop blaming her childhood and her family and start acting like a mother.

by Anonymousreply 239August 7, 2022 8:06 PM

She was a pageant and dance girl mainly. Her mom kept putting her in competitions and children's theatre. Until the Mickey Mouse Club took Britney in which led to the Jive record deal a few years after. She was in some girl group under Lou Pearlman until she got a solo contract. So Lynne kept Britney busy her whole formative years as a child performer.

But it's not a reason for her mental health alone. Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera, etc were all child performers who did competitions and turned out fine. Maybe fit Britney, it's likely a mix of genetics, trauma and drug abuse just like with Amanda Bynes. Most child stars don't end up crazy like the media would have you believe.

by Anonymousreply 240August 7, 2022 8:07 PM

How long did her stint on Mickey Mouse Club last? She was the understudy for Laura Bell Bundy in an off Broadway production of "Ruthless" at one point. She was still coming up. Not a star. And I very much doubt she earned enough to support her whole family. Scandi-Pop was probably the worst thing to happen to her.

by Anonymousreply 241August 7, 2022 8:07 PM

R240, didn't her grandmother commit suicide? Probably some genetic issues there.

by Anonymousreply 242August 7, 2022 8:09 PM

If you go back and watch her interviews when she was a teen she was more mature and present then then she is now in her 40s.

by Anonymousreply 243August 7, 2022 8:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244August 7, 2022 8:11 PM

Yes R241 I don't know why some people call Britney, Timberlake and Aguilera Disney stars. They weren't famous at all on The Mickey Mouse Club. It was on a premium channel and they were only one it for two years before it ended. All of them got lucky by the the circumstances that Orlando became the center for the boy band explosion with the local Backstreet Boys being big in Europe. Disney World and MMC alumni were the talent pool they pulled from. So Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Christina Aguilera and Britney all got opportunities from their connections.

by Anonymousreply 245August 7, 2022 8:16 PM

R245, the point is they were working full-time as kids.

by Anonymousreply 246August 7, 2022 8:19 PM

[Quote] If there's problems between her and the boys, and I can absolutely believe that, it's for therapists and a lawyer to deal with.

By the same token, Britney should stop taking things to Instagram. Let her lawyers do what they are paid to do. Let her therapist be the shoulder/ear she needs. She doesn't trust therapists, of course. She trusts her followers, out there in the dark.

by Anonymousreply 247August 7, 2022 8:23 PM

[Quote] they were working full-time as kids.

Were they? They had enough gigs to work full time throughout their childhood?

by Anonymousreply 248August 7, 2022 8:24 PM

r167 As talk shows will attest to of the last forty years, family courts are filled with shitty situation vs shitty situation. Social workers, if they had heart, quickly burn out or become numb and apathetic. The same applies to most of mental health and really, the medical profession as a whole. Quite frankly, I could publish an entire series on the horrifyingly cold and callous things said outside of patients earshot. The pattern repeats over and over again. It's only a guess as to why so many are oblivious to it. And with celebrity, there's not as many options for alternatives. . virtually impossible to put a celebrity's kid in foster care - too high profile, too much of risk for exploitation or privacy and security.

r245 It was quite big for it's day and expanded far outside it's own realm. They had several public shows. People have similar reactions to massive fads and even historical events of the 80s. They simply can't imagine it as all they're familiar with are overused tropes in later films and television. .. which ends up becoming the narrative for even some of the people that lived thru it. Many are unaware of how big Fame was from film to tv. Or even the fall of the Berlin Wall. .. at best, they're only familiar with the David Hasselhoff memes or faint memory that appears much smaller than it was from further away. It's a bit of a problem now even in Germany with those that fantasize about if had swung the other way.

by Anonymousreply 249August 7, 2022 8:26 PM

R247 I don't disagree

by Anonymousreply 250August 7, 2022 8:27 PM

They were gig performers. Doing stage shows, pageants and singing and dancing at county fairs and churches. A few years on the Mickey Mouse Club is not the same as being in sitcoms or movies. It's a variety show of mostly singing and dancing with a huge cast. So while hard work. They shared a lot of labor. The older cast did most of the difficult performances and skits. They had a lot of breaks to go to school and be normal kids. They definitely were not supporting their parents.

by Anonymousreply 251August 7, 2022 8:38 PM

it was a 7 hour day for the kids - 4 hours actual work, 3 hours school, 1 hour lunch break. She wanted it and almost didn't get a record contract - but she hung in there because this is what she wanted and her parents agreed. And apparently, they didn't appear on every episode either.

JT, Aguilera, Spears and Gosling all worked on the MMC. Of those, only Brit turned out a mess.

Sounds like your average length of a schoolday, doing much more fun things then just going to 7 hours of school a day.

by Anonymousreply 252August 7, 2022 8:40 PM

What did Jamie Spears do for a living?

His Wikipedia page doesn't mention his career in Louisiana.

But does mention:

When Spears was 13, his mother committed suicide on the grave of her infant son following a miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 253August 7, 2022 8:45 PM

All of them speak very highly of their time on MMC too. Disney supported them and gave them the connections they needed. Keri Russell, Nikki DeLouch and JC Chasez turned out fine. Many others ended up in theatre, songwriting, production or moved onto to other things. As for the core four. Christina is just tough and resilient, she puts up with nobody's shit. Ryan seems to come from a normal home and seemed very happy as a child. Justin grew up upper middle class and his momager kept him on a leash and scared chickenhawk Pearlman. Britney seemed to just have a bad genetic history and her background was backwoods genetically funky folk just like DL fav Johnny Depp.

by Anonymousreply 254August 7, 2022 8:46 PM

[Quote] backwoods genetically funky folk

We have Britney's next album title.

by Anonymousreply 255August 7, 2022 8:49 PM

R236, not only that but we can only imagine some of the awful shit these boys witnessed and experienced. Just what we know publicly is already traumatic enough--these boys were right there for her multiple reckless driving incidents, her locking one or both of them in the bathroom and refusing to return them to their father necessitating police intervention, the falls and accidents that were happening on her watch, and so on. As much as love and attention young children need to feel safe, and if they understood from a young age they weren't safe with her that's going to have a long impact on their relationship with her, even if they come to realize she couldn't help it.

by Anonymousreply 256August 7, 2022 10:00 PM

I think she would be in a better place if she had aborted.

by Anonymousreply 257August 7, 2022 10:16 PM

Given her religious nature. She may not have believed in abortion.

by Anonymousreply 258August 7, 2022 10:19 PM

She's so religious she thought she could get married in a catholic church.

by Anonymousreply 259August 7, 2022 10:20 PM

She and her sister (who gave birth at 16, I believe) are Christians y'all!

by Anonymousreply 260August 7, 2022 10:25 PM

He was cute, had a big cock, probably a hot fuck until he got fat.

by Anonymousreply 261August 7, 2022 10:28 PM

Britney grew up Southern Baptist in Louisiana. That alone fucks up one's relationship with sex. And despite the purity ring culture, girls and women are sexualized. Jessica Simpson and her sister are also examples of that type of upbringing. Jessica was told her boobs were too big to sing gospel. And we wonder why as soon as they get freedom they turn into nymphos.

by Anonymousreply 262August 7, 2022 10:31 PM

Remember when he tried to be a pop star?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263August 7, 2022 10:36 PM

R263 he was so talented

by Anonymousreply 264August 7, 2022 10:40 PM

Lock her up!

by Anonymousreply 265August 7, 2022 10:41 PM

^^ Popozao apparently means: "luscious ass"/"bring your ass"

So Britney and Kevin were totally into anal. I could see that. Apparently, she is/was quite a freak in the sheets. Threesomes, orgies, etc.

Part of the reason why it's theorized she has HIV. She apparently got around, even though she purported to be a virgin. Part of her whole hypersexuality symptom to go along with one of her mental diagnoses.

by Anonymousreply 266August 7, 2022 10:45 PM

DL is the only place I've heard the HIV Britney "theory".

by Anonymousreply 267August 7, 2022 10:47 PM

r267 - long before I landed here I heard this rumor.

by Anonymousreply 268August 7, 2022 10:48 PM

You know her ā€œsupportersā€ are equally as nuts as she is if they are blaming her two kids and accusing them of taking advantage of her and chastising them for lack of empathy. I think the kids would trade the money/lifestyle if they could have a normal mother. Plus, they donā€™t live with her to enjoy a Kardashian kids level world. $35,000 a month isnā€™t going to cut it. My impression is that sheā€™s barely seen her kids through the years. Itā€™s interesting she complained about an IUD and not being able to get her hair done while under the conservatorship, yet never tried to gain a better custody deal. She is not mother material. Those boys probably end up mothering her.

by Anonymousreply 269August 7, 2022 11:10 PM

Christina was the one with the gay boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 270August 8, 2022 12:42 AM

[Quote] You know her ā€œsupportersā€ are equally as nuts as she is if they are blaming her two kids and accusing them of taking advantage of her and chastising them for lack of empathy.

That's celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 271August 8, 2022 12:43 AM

R267/R268, pretty sure I first read it on Crazy Days and Nights. Which probably means it's bullshit, but who knows ...

by Anonymousreply 272August 8, 2022 12:43 AM

Will Britney and Sam go the surrogate mother route?

by Anonymousreply 273August 8, 2022 12:43 AM

It wouldn't surprise me, R273... You just know he wants to secure that meal ticket as fast as possible.

by Anonymousreply 274August 8, 2022 12:45 AM

R270 referring to a pop starlet as the one with a gay boyfriend is like referring to a news anchor as the one with overly sculpted hair.

by Anonymousreply 275August 8, 2022 12:52 AM

She's mentally ill, he's trash, and the kids also might not want to see their mother because she's newly married to, and carrying on with a new man. I realize Britney & Kevin have been separated & divorced for years, but I could understand how they might resent her new marraige.

by Anonymousreply 276August 8, 2022 12:55 AM

YEP, i might have heard it on CDAN, but probably a decade ago before (I thought) CDAN became complete bullshit (maybe I'm naive, but I didn't come to that site thinking it was all BS, and it's how I ended up here). But it really lines up. She was very hypersexual (stories outside of CDAN) and having constant hookups/orgies apparently. Those were sources outside of CDAN. Her whole promise ring/virgin bullshit was a huge press push to make her into something pure, when she was not and was totally sexualized. She apparently was having sex with everyone/everywhere, man/woman...she didn't care. There's nothing wrong with that but she was young and allegedly not using any protection.

The timeline of her complete freak out seems to match up to a possible diagnosis, along with her mental health breakdown. That's what i see over all these years, anyways. Again, just my analysis watching this whole trainwreck occur. She was so blotto at that performance, yet somehow, it kind of worked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277August 8, 2022 1:01 AM

Circa a decade ago, a former bodyguard sued Britney for sexual harrassment. Allegedly she exposed herself in front of him multiple times, propositioned him, and asked him if he was a "fucking faggot" when he declined her advances (she's a real peach, isn't she?). If I remember correctly, she was dating/engaged to Jason Trawick at the time. Anyway, when talking about his time working for Britney, the bodyguard said something to the effect of, "I'm a former policeman but had never witnessed that level of crazy".

Then there are those stories about dog poop all over her house, plus the fact you can actually see what looks like dog poop in the background in some of her IG videos.

I shudder to think what her sons have witnessed at Britney's house.

by Anonymousreply 278August 8, 2022 1:03 AM

[quote] She was so blotto at that performance (2007 VMA), yet somehow, it kind of worked.

It didn't work at all. It looked like Weekend at Bernie's. The audience reaction was like Hmm ... I guess.

by Anonymousreply 279August 8, 2022 1:11 AM

R274 just like Kevin Federline did. He dumped his pregnant gf for Brit. Does he have anything to do with those kids still?

by Anonymousreply 280August 8, 2022 1:29 AM

[quote]The timeline of her complete freak out seems to match up to a possible diagnosis, along with her mental health breakdown

The timeline of a breakdown lines up with onset schizophrenia, not HIV>

by Anonymousreply 281August 8, 2022 1:30 AM

[quote]Does he have anything to do with those kids still?

They are in the documentary. I actually do think he's a good dad to his kids even if he's trash.

by Anonymousreply 282August 8, 2022 1:31 AM

[quote] He's raised 6 kids on Britney's money, you'd think there would've been an NDA involved.

Why would he need to sign an NDA? I imagine that's court ordered support. If she really is worth as much as people say, then that's really not that much - I hope she paid for a house for them to live in.

Would people complain if a woman stayed home and mostly raised her children? And lived off her ex-husband's money?

I love that the new husband is talking about the former husband's gravy train coming to an end. What irony. The former husband will always be a co-parent with Britney and he can say what he wants. It's his life as well as his ex-wife's life. I'm sure he thinks the new husband will convince Britney to be "less generous" with her sons. Maybe rewrite her will.

by Anonymousreply 283August 8, 2022 1:33 AM

If Britney was a man who flashed his crotch around regardless of his celebrity, he'd be a registered sex offender. I don't get how Britney or Paris got away with that in the 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 284August 8, 2022 1:41 AM

After their breakup, Shar Jackson publicly stated Kevin was a good father. I don't remember if it was before or after his and Britney's divorce, but it was definitely after they had children as well.

Kevin would not have needed to sign an NDA for child support. He might have signed one to get some extra cash from Britney or her father. But that would most likely have covered their relationship and the mess after their breakup. His commenting on her public behavior and how their boys react isn't likely violating any NDA.

by Anonymousreply 285August 8, 2022 1:46 AM

R284 they weren't legally prosecuted but they were mocked quite a bit at the time. The jokes about the twat flashing were pretty widespread. The beaver flashing was a big trend among mid 2000s starlets. I don't hate Britney but I'm not a deluded super fan. Though I can understand why many people went to bat for her. But what was really ridiculous was when twitter and the media tried to turn the Poor Britney movement of the last few years into the Poor Paris movement. They were just desperately trying to turn this nasty hate filled skank into the next wronged woman we should all apologize to. Luckily outside a few slobbering media and twitter simps who will suck up to any rich blonde woman, it never quite took off.

by Anonymousreply 286August 8, 2022 1:51 AM

Paris getting made into a martyr by TikTok and Twitter idiots was comical and thank goodness it never caught on. I never liked her for being a racist and homophobic bitch who had no talent. I never understood why straight men loved her so much with her big feet, flat chest, droopy eye, bird nose and stringy blonde weaves. She was amusing for the mid-20s for The Simple Life but she got old so fast. The best contribution to society she gave was the South Park parody. I do like that Stars Are Blind song which I'm convinced Gwen Stefani sang for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287August 8, 2022 2:08 AM

[Quote] Does he have anything to do with those kids still?

His son with Shar Jackson is pictured at the OP's link. It's a recent pic with Kevin and one of Britney's sons.

by Anonymousreply 288August 8, 2022 2:19 AM

I detest women who soak men for child support and alimony to live off of as much as I despise men who go the same route. My brothers ex soaked him for child support for years ,and every time he turned around it was they need this or they need that.He was paying out way over his child support . Lots of men do.Its not fair to them,and its not fair to women either. KFed is a useless piece of shit,just like some fat whore living off their 3 baby daddies child support.

by Anonymousreply 289August 8, 2022 2:24 AM

Then don't have kids.

by Anonymousreply 290August 8, 2022 3:03 AM

If you have three baby daddies, you're unlikely to be getting any child support.

by Anonymousreply 291August 8, 2022 3:04 AM

Wow her sons are now taller than Kevin and heā€™s 6ā€™0.

by Anonymousreply 292August 8, 2022 3:10 AM

[quote]Why are you psycho stans acting like Britney's underage children shouldn't be supported by her?

Nobody said that at all.

The guy gets roughly $35K a month from her for child support. He doesn't have any of his own money to contribute, he said that in the 2018 filings. Pointing that out isn't a "psycho stan" saying "she shouldn't have to support her own kids."

It's been really strange seeing people say things that are demonstrably false, and getting a ton of WWs for it. This thread is really bad about it, but the LA crash and the Anne Heche threads are pretty bad, too.

by Anonymousreply 293August 8, 2022 5:17 AM

Good looking boys. Seems like a nice family. Those kids couldā€™ve done a lot worse as far as fathers are concerned. Remember Sam Lufti? And Britneyā€™s reception outfit is a short jacket with no pants onā€¦.

by Anonymousreply 294August 8, 2022 5:39 AM

[quote]Is it too much to ask that Britney's sons start to show a little empathy for their mom? Still too young for that?

They're too young. Many kids are embarrassed by their parents but this is to another level.

If Kevin were truly a good dad, he wouldn't have put any of that information out in the streets where the kids' friends could also see it.

[quote]You can have empathy for someone but still decide to keep your distance for the sake of your own sanity.

It's also important to point out that she and Kevin do not get along. Who knows how much of that the kids have absorbed? Hell, I knew my parents had issues but I never once heard either say a negative word about the other one after they split. I figured that out when I was older, which was exactly when that should have happened. They got along publicly and privately for our sake.

When the kids have distance from both parents, I'm sure they'll investigate things from themselves and hopefully realize that their mother is sick and possibly couldn't be the mother they needed. Hopefully they'll make peace with that and try and get to know her as adults.

by Anonymousreply 295August 8, 2022 5:40 AM

Do none of you remember what Britney Spears actually looked like? That person on the IG is not her.

by Anonymousreply 296August 8, 2022 7:57 AM

She is still in a court ordered "care plan". The entire team she said should be in prison, are still on her payroll. She does not have login access to that IG. There is no marriage certificate to Scam Asghari. The whole thing is a huge con. Stop being so gullible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297August 8, 2022 8:00 AM

The #FreeBritney fraus and queens on here never fail to put a smile on my face with their stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 298August 8, 2022 9:10 AM

Where is Britney Spears?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299August 8, 2022 9:11 AM

Even though Britney becomes a trainwreck as predicted, I still support the FreeBritney movement. It is better to be a trainwreck than a prisoner.

by Anonymousreply 300August 8, 2022 9:41 AM

[Quote]The problem most people have is that, once things stabilized, Britney was forced to work by the people who were controlling her and her money, and earning millions off of her. I don't see many people saying the original conservatorship was unwarranted.

This reminds me of Amy Winehouse and her father. He actually put her unconscious body on a plane so she could perform at a festival in Europe. Said she didn't wanna go and drank till she passed out and they still put her unconscious body on that plane. She was also in rehab and living quite happily on a Caribbean island, but the minute things stabilized, her father and manager forced her to get back to work.

If these people really cared about their daughters, they would have left them alone and supported them to live a normal happy life away from the spotlight. But all they care about is money and making profit.

by Anonymousreply 301August 8, 2022 10:08 AM

I read that KFed always rented his mansions and never bought a house. One of his former landlords complained that the house was a mess after he and his family left. I guess he spent most of the 20k on rent, lifestyle, tuition and child support for his other kids and didn't really bother on saving some money or investments. 20k is not a lot if you rent a mansion in LA plus child support and tuition for 4 other kids.

Imagine getting a 20k check every month and you still can't afford to go on a 2 week vacation with your family. He's one lazy slob. He should have saved at least 10k a month and hired an investment manager. It seems he has almost no savings and will be broke quickly when the child support ends.

by Anonymousreply 302August 8, 2022 10:25 AM

I feel very conflicted over the Britney situation. On one hand, I do think the Conservatorship was abusive, her father acted in his own interests (as did many others) not Britney's, and did everything he could to squeeze money out of her - truly evil, despicable and I am glad it ended.

On the other, I do think she still needs support and professional help, which I'm not sure if she's getting. There must be a happy medium somewhere.

The social media postings, I do feel like are a BIT much but then again, to some extent she is free to do whatever she likes now and if that's what she wants to do and makes her happy, she is entitled to do that. I can completely see why her teenage sons aren't too impressed about it though - I would be absolutely dying of embarrassment.

K-Fed speaking out about it is truly gross though, he's tended to be pretty good at keeping his mouth shut and he should continue to do so.

by Anonymousreply 303August 8, 2022 10:30 AM

I agree that there needs to be a happy medium, but one of the effects of the restrictive, abusive conservatorship was that, when it was over, the rebound was guaranteed to go too far the other way. Instead of loosening their hold on her and giving her more autonomy over the years, they were more restrictive. Now she's got to deal with her mental illness AND the understandable acting out after not having her freedom for years.

by Anonymousreply 304August 8, 2022 10:48 AM

Sean Preston turns 17yo in September and Jayden 16 the same month. So KFed roughly has 1 year of full child support left and 2 years for the youngest son.

Time to make some post child support plans, buddy! You guys think he did the interview to negotiate some post child support payments? Let her know he's ready to spill all her dirty secrets and wants cash to keep his mouth shut?

by Anonymousreply 305August 8, 2022 10:51 AM

Are you fucking kidding me? KFed has every right to conduct interviews in which he discusses his ex wife, whoā€™s a public figure. The few ā€œattacksā€ he makes about her behavior are available for anyone with an internet connection to see. Itā€™s not like heā€™s making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 306August 8, 2022 10:58 AM

Yeah, I'd be shocked if that WASN'T the case, r305. It's probably too late for him to ask for alimony, but he wants a little payoff. We had some financial geniuses up thread who said that $40K a month wasn't really that much, but it's actually a ton of money, and I find it difficult to believe that he couldn't save $5K a month for a few years and have a nice nest egg to live off of for a while. Especially since he claims to make $9K per month in DJing earnings, per his legal filings in 2018 when he asked for more money.

by Anonymousreply 307August 8, 2022 10:58 AM

I thought it was $10k for each child totaling $20k a month. How did someone come up with the $40k figure?

by Anonymousreply 308August 8, 2022 11:43 AM

He apparently asked for a raise and currently gets $35k/month.

by Anonymousreply 309August 8, 2022 11:57 AM

[Quote] I still support the FreeBritney movement. It is better to be a trainwreck than a prisoner.

Will you still say that if Britney goes driving on the freeway again but causes an accident and fatalities this time?

by Anonymousreply 310August 8, 2022 3:43 PM

Why are some of you so obsessed with the child support issue?

Britney is not well and a major part of her newfound "freedom" is that she shows people on social media that she's not well. Her sons have her rants and her nude pictures across their feeds - and if they don't, people they know see them and tell/show/taunt them about the posts. But of course... Britney is a celebrity. Only her point of view matters, no matter how impaired.

by Anonymousreply 311August 8, 2022 3:46 PM

[quote] He apparently asked for a raise and currently gets $35k/month.

That was most likely court ordered.

by Anonymousreply 312August 8, 2022 4:07 PM

it doesn't matter. he raises her kids to the tune of 35k a month and they are well-adjusted and not having to deal with her fucking stupid ass. they are doing well and want nothing to do with her naked and dumb ass. as well as it should be.

by Anonymousreply 313August 8, 2022 4:38 PM

Regardless of what anyone thinks is Kevin, nobody can deny the kids are fairly well-adjusted because they werenā€™t raised anywhere near their batshit crazy mother.

by Anonymousreply 314August 8, 2022 4:44 PM

I still donā€™t think we know why KFed did this. Is it paired with a behind-the-scenes money request? Seems unlikely as Britney and Sam Woolf have mentioned that. So if itā€™s sincerely about the kids, Iā€™m pretty sympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 315August 8, 2022 4:49 PM

I want a remake of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane with Britney in the title role - Whatever happened to Britney Jean? Who would play Blanche?

by Anonymousreply 316August 8, 2022 5:53 PM

Lindsay Lohan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317August 8, 2022 6:10 PM

R278 are they related?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318August 8, 2022 8:12 PM

[quote]I want a remake of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane with Britney in the title role - Whatever happened to Britney Jean? Who would play Blanche?

There is only one answer to this. Christina Aguilera.

by Anonymousreply 319August 8, 2022 9:33 PM

No. Aguilera is too vulgar. Mandy Moore could do that goody, noble act.

by Anonymousreply 320August 8, 2022 10:00 PM

Really, Blanche should be Jamie Lynn.

by Anonymousreply 321August 8, 2022 10:01 PM

What about willa ford?

by Anonymousreply 322August 9, 2022 12:16 AM

It will be Jamie Lynn Sigler and you will deal.

by Anonymousreply 323August 9, 2022 12:33 AM

It'll be KFed's wife, the retired volleyball player, earning a paycheck for the first time in 15 years

by Anonymousreply 324August 9, 2022 12:38 AM

Remember when the younger one went rogue on tik tok.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325August 9, 2022 1:17 AM

Nobody in Britneyā€™s life has cared about her well-being for a very long time

by Anonymousreply 326August 9, 2022 2:17 AM

R326 As they should coz she a strong independent woman who can care about herself!

by Anonymousreply 327August 9, 2022 9:20 PM

[Quote] Nobody in Britneyā€™s life has cared about her well-being for a very long time

Well, Britney never ran out of gas on the freeway at 3AM during the conservatorship...

by Anonymousreply 328August 9, 2022 9:22 PM

Federline's full interview won't air because it's "too hurtful".

I think that's garbage and just being said to add an air of mystery. The interview was likely never going to reveal much more than what had already come out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329August 9, 2022 9:32 PM

That's just the media backpedalling. This interview was designed to get Kevin a payday down the line NOT to write a book that airs Britney out.

by Anonymousreply 330August 9, 2022 9:34 PM

Damn. Kevin looks a body dredged up from the river.

by Anonymousreply 331August 9, 2022 9:34 PM

R318 He probably shot down her advances.

by Anonymousreply 332August 9, 2022 9:38 PM

Why does Kevin look so bad? He's got the foundation of an athlete from his dancing days, though he was never particularly svelte. It looks like he's been trying to gain weight from that huge barrel he has strapped around his waist.

by Anonymousreply 333August 9, 2022 9:43 PM

[Quote]Federline's full interview won't air because it's "too hurtful".

I guess someone found a big check in his mail.

by Anonymousreply 334August 9, 2022 9:43 PM

I think it's probably quite depressing to become a punchline across the world. Kevin and Vritney have that in common.

by Anonymousreply 335August 9, 2022 9:48 PM

I would really like to find out the shenanigans that were going on at Brit's house that makes her sons feel "uncomfortable."

by Anonymousreply 336August 9, 2022 10:15 PM

As DL fave Jonny McGovern would say while impersonation Britney: "Pussy show!"

by Anonymousreply 337August 9, 2022 10:48 PM

*impersonating

by Anonymousreply 338August 9, 2022 10:48 PM

He's been fatter. Remember when he was the size of a Graf Zeppelin?

by Anonymousreply 339August 10, 2022 12:03 AM

Heā€™s still porky but Kfed is a handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 340August 10, 2022 12:14 AM

R313, let's see how they do as young adults before determining that they are well-adjusted.

by Anonymousreply 341August 10, 2022 12:21 AM

I'm ashamed to admit that I've started reading CDAN again every now and again out of sheer boredom. The other day they had a blind about Britney running off her assistant (that Vicky chick). Obviously, since it's CDAN, I didn't take it too seriously, but someone in the comments said that Vicky had already started to talk. They didn't go into detail, and I didn't wanna ask, but it sounds like she really WAS fired (or threw in the towel). This could get interesting ...

by Anonymousreply 342August 10, 2022 12:25 AM

I know (of) Fee (Fi?). Who's Vicky?

by Anonymousreply 343August 10, 2022 12:42 AM

R343, Britney has (had?) an assistant named Vicky (according to someone on CDAN, her full name is Victoria Asher). She hired her shortly after the conservatorship ended I believe, and once made an instagram post thanking her for taking her photos and videos. She also posed nude with her in the pool, and a few weeks back, posted about going to a bar with her.

by Anonymousreply 344August 10, 2022 1:37 AM

Is she Peter Asher's daughter?

by Anonymousreply 345August 10, 2022 1:41 AM

Someone on here said she was the daughter of a famous music producer, so I'm guessing the answer is yes, R345.

by Anonymousreply 346August 10, 2022 2:25 AM

Think we're seeing the beginning of a massive crash. She put out yet another video today, and there were a bunch more recent vids where she was working out (not just the one with the sweaty crotch, there are others). I think she's getting manic. And in one of the vids, it has a reflection of her in glass working out, and it is most certainly Sam who is taking the vid, not an assistant.

by Anonymousreply 347August 10, 2022 4:28 PM

Ok. One of her latests posts says the kids situation should have been dealt with privately. Correct! Then she goes on to divulge that one or both would visit her but go straight to their room (in her house). She claims to understand that teenagers can be like that but.... does she understand that she is behaving like a teenager herself? Does she consider that revealing her teen son's behavior will hurt him? Or is that the point?

by Anonymousreply 348August 10, 2022 7:51 PM

Blah,blah,blah. They know who their mother is,theyve only been around her her whole life. They know shes a few cards short of a deck.Every teen on the planet is embarrassed by their parents at one point or the other. Just because its Britney its somehow more significant ? Fat ass kevin better get a job asap,the gravy train is ending soon.

by Anonymousreply 349August 10, 2022 8:10 PM

Be careful what you wish for... Kevin's financial desperation will affect Britney the most.

by Anonymousreply 350August 10, 2022 8:11 PM

With what R350 ? A Tell All? We already know shes bonkers,we see it online. If thats his intentions he's going to be mighty surprised at what people will think of HIM for doing it. If its a sex scandal,who the fuck cares about shit like that these days ??? Shes got millions,I highly doubt not have earning potential will kill her.If kevins bullshit were to drive her over the edge and she offed herself,his sons would never forgive him.That is their mother,and Im sure they do love her.

by Anonymousreply 351August 10, 2022 8:19 PM

People have a low opinion of Kevin Federling anyway...

by Anonymousreply 352August 10, 2022 8:20 PM

[Quote] Im sure they do love her.

Which of them said when she talked aboud quitting music: "What?! Do you know how much bank you make from that. My God!!"

by Anonymousreply 353August 10, 2022 8:21 PM

These little turds were firmly on the free Britney bandwagon, and now that they realize the grass isnā€™t always greener on the other side they want their grandpa in charge of their loony tuna mother.

by Anonymousreply 354August 10, 2022 8:37 PM

These little turds need to be careful that the grubby arab grifter doesnā€™t take their inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 355August 10, 2022 8:38 PM

Will she be cancelled as a racist?

by Anonymousreply 356August 10, 2022 8:48 PM

r356 ^^ for what? Did I miss a post?

by Anonymousreply 357August 10, 2022 9:08 PM

She posted that in contrast to what he's trying to project, Kevin's house has more weed around than can be found at the abodes of... and then she names five black rappers, none of whom are Snoop Dogg.

by Anonymousreply 358August 10, 2022 9:11 PM

Oh, hm. I missed that. However, weed is legal in CA. And how would she know? I don't recall any reports that she has visited his house.

More of her delusions. I know he smokes pot, but to say specifically that he has more weed in quantity than 5 random black rappers?!

Dream on, Delusion-y. Bet if you drug tested her, she'd test positive for a few illicit substances...and unfortunately, not her anti-psychotic meds.

by Anonymousreply 359August 10, 2022 9:16 PM

And for her attempt at dragging Kevin to make any sense, the five black rappers have to be "people you wouldn't want your kids around" or at least around their houses... Way to tar with the same brush, Brit Brit.

by Anonymousreply 360August 10, 2022 9:18 PM

[quote]Looks like K Fed has gained some weight in his midsection.

He must be expecting again.

by Anonymousreply 361August 10, 2022 10:21 PM

Whoever is going to ghost write her book has their work cut out for them. Just gibberish spilling out her mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362August 10, 2022 10:22 PM

It must be weird as fuck for the monitor. Doe he/she sit in front hall? Chill by the pool with a mocktini?

by Anonymousreply 363August 10, 2022 10:25 PM

Wow, the weed/rappers thing is going to get her blasted sky-high, I predict. Bad move, Britney.

by Anonymousreply 364August 10, 2022 10:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365August 10, 2022 10:32 PM

Today's episode of word salad is brought to you by the letters M, J & BS!

by Anonymousreply 366August 10, 2022 10:43 PM

R365, we did know that, at least during the conservatorship. The kids haven't seen her afterwards, at least not at her place.

by Anonymousreply 367August 10, 2022 10:44 PM

r63 Her body is odd-shaped.

by Anonymousreply 368August 10, 2022 10:57 PM

[quote]I think she'll end up like Mae West or Madonna.

Madonna wasn't necessarily a bad mother, she was/is strict and controlling. By her own admission, her oldest kids wanted her around more but to do more of a motherly role thing that she was having none of.

I do agree that Britney will be 65 with her tatas out twirling.

by Anonymousreply 369August 10, 2022 11:05 PM

R369 Looney tunas like Britney donā€™t make it past 60.

by Anonymousreply 370August 10, 2022 11:12 PM

r148 Masculine build.

by Anonymousreply 371August 10, 2022 11:18 PM

Mae West was tough. Not so Brit Brit.

by Anonymousreply 372August 10, 2022 11:18 PM

Britney has slim hips. Breast implants never looked right on her. Her waist is wider than in her youth, yet she/her crew focus on her midsection like it remains one of her best features.

by Anonymousreply 373August 10, 2022 11:19 PM

R373- because in Britney's head it's always 2001 and she'll always be mentally 17.

by Anonymousreply 374August 10, 2022 11:29 PM

Spongebob Squarepants Body and she should stop with showing her midsection all the time. When she had an actual stylist, they picked outfits that played down her wide waist.

However, she is mani(a)cly working out at the gym and lost 5 lbs y'all and is super proud!

by Anonymousreply 375August 10, 2022 11:51 PM

R374, that's common for celebs. Mentally they stay the age when they became famous.

by Anonymousreply 376August 10, 2022 11:57 PM

I cant follow the women/child on instagram anymore...she basically pulls down her little bottoms and wiggles around...of course her teenaged some are too embarrassed to admit thatā€™s their mother....

by Anonymousreply 377August 11, 2022 12:03 AM

"ā€”that's why we were subjected to the wet crotch photos (shudder)ā€

I thought she peed herself R375

by Anonymousreply 378August 11, 2022 12:06 AM

R377, eh, it could be worse.

by Anonymousreply 379August 11, 2022 12:06 AM

I wouldn't say "I loved it." I might say "You did it again!"

by Anonymousreply 380August 11, 2022 12:10 AM

So even when her kids were teenagers, the visits were still monitored? Oh dear oh dear ... that speaks volumes. I always thought she just had a monitor for the first few months after the conservatorship was established.

by Anonymousreply 381August 11, 2022 12:41 AM

R381 Some people really canā€™t except just how crazy this bitch is.

by Anonymousreply 382August 11, 2022 12:42 AM

or accept r382. but i agree.

by Anonymousreply 383August 11, 2022 12:45 AM

As soon as Britney's behavior became so bizarre even the stans couldn't excuse it anymore, they recycled the old "she's not in control of her instagram!" conspiracy theory.

by Anonymousreply 384August 11, 2022 12:55 AM

R382 if she was so mentally ill then how does her family explain having her do shows in Vegas? I never understood why that was okay.

by Anonymousreply 385August 11, 2022 12:58 AM

Now, it's "nobody cares about Britney!" šŸ˜­

by Anonymousreply 386August 11, 2022 12:58 AM

for all those constantly saying "how could she work if she was so mentally ill" - it's called bipolar disorder. They are constantly in a manic disorder. then add in the pschizo episodes. Feed her the right drugs and she'll do what you want for awhile. Then you have to detain her with other drugs.

She's off her head with her psych disorders. How do people not realize that at this point?! They used her until she was used up. It's sad, but she is really one of those mental cases who have a lot in them, until they DON'T any longer. She's done. She doesn't want to perform anymore or make anymore music. And honestly, she really should be left alone to her own devices, but her own devices are all about LOOK AT ME!!! Stripping, etc. It's sad.

Please just take your meds and settle down out of the spotlight. Let your kids feel safe visiting you, because they DON'T. You are no longer a sexpot. You are showing the world you are off your rocker. Just stop now, Brit. I'm not a fan, but you're going about all of this the wrong way. Your kids don't want to see you because they don't connect to you and you embarrass them. that's why they told you they were not going to see you much in the upcoming months. You're an embarrassment. Take a cue, read the room and respect their wishes. Maybe take a look at how you reflect to the general public. You're no longer 17-22. Oh, and you haven't taken care of them for 20 years like you said in your stupid post. They are 15 and 16.

Perspective. It's important. And she doesn't have it.

by Anonymousreply 387August 11, 2022 1:09 AM

R385 Her family did this crazy bitch a favor making her perform while she still had a semblance of a brain and was in demand. The way she goes through money, she would end up on disability by 50.

by Anonymousreply 388August 11, 2022 1:15 AM

[quote]if she was so mentally ill then how does her family explain having her do shows in Vegas? I never understood why that was okay.

There's a poster on DM who seems to know a lot about mental illness, and who always says that Britney was successfully treated for years, but that her meds stopped working in 2018 or 2019 (which, according to that poster, is fairly common with those types of meds). Apparently, Britney herself mentioned the med fail in her testimony last June. I didn't listen to the testimony, so I don't know if it's true, but looking at the timeline of events, the "med fail" theory does make sense.

Britney was hospitalized, and her residency was cancelled in 2019. The reason given at the time was that her father had medical issues, and Britney needed to take care of him. Looking at her recent behavior, does anyone really believe BRITNEY would have been expected to take care of him? No way. There was something else going on behind the scenes. In her instagram posts, Britney always complains about being "locked up" in a treatment facility for 4 months, where she was given lithium, forced to talk to therapists "for 10 hours a day", and had blood drawn all the time. All that is consistent with the med fail theory. Apparently lithium is used to level out mania during med fail, and blood levels need to be closely monitored.

I think what happened is that her treatment was fairly successful for years and during those years, she could work. She stopped working when the meds did.

by Anonymousreply 389August 11, 2022 1:16 AM

The son with the lighter hair looks a lot like Britney. The older son used to be kind of homely but has grown into his looks.

by Anonymousreply 390August 11, 2022 1:50 AM

I wonder if she's on any meds at all now. I'm guessing not.

by Anonymousreply 391August 11, 2022 2:23 AM

Iā€™m sure sheā€™s crazy but sheā€™s an adult. Let her enjoy herself and if she crashes and burns oh well. It what she wanted.

by Anonymousreply 392August 11, 2022 3:15 AM

Those videos Kevin released are so ridiculously mild it's a joke. I'm not a crazed Britney can do no wrong fan ( I think she's got serious problems) but they do not make her look bad.

by Anonymousreply 393August 11, 2022 7:55 AM

He's probably going to have to release the harder stuff then.

She's doesn't sound very loving. More like a self involved star used to fan worship.

by Anonymousreply 394August 11, 2022 1:32 PM

R392, you would never say that to an ordinary person who was mentally ill to the degree she is. Just because she has money sheā€™s allowed to crash and burn?

by Anonymousreply 395August 11, 2022 1:41 PM

I wish they would both shut up. They need to stop airing their grievances over the internet.

by Anonymousreply 396August 11, 2022 1:48 PM

Not only oddly shaped (like someone who was raised from a very young age doing gymnastics) but completely different from the long limbed lean dancer's body of the Britney Spears who first became famous...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397August 11, 2022 1:57 PM

The ones he released are obviously warning shots.

by Anonymousreply 398August 11, 2022 1:58 PM

Her manly body could explain the bisexuality someone mentioned above

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399August 11, 2022 2:02 PM

r398, doesn't matter. He's revealed that he's a shit parent who raised to two (or six) misogynist brats, encouraged parental alienation and has set Jaden up for criminal conviction because California requires both parties consent to any recordings. He's also made it obvious he's only after more money, that no one in this economy would ever agree a perpetually unemployed loser who has been mooching off his ex-wife for 20 years should have.

by Anonymousreply 400August 11, 2022 2:04 PM

r399 think "bisexual" means "trans" and that "trans" means "intersex". What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 401August 11, 2022 2:08 PM

Where are these video shorts of Britney that KFed has released? I'm usually up on all things Britney and I haven't seen these, nor heard of them until reading the last dozen posts or so on this thread. Can someone provide a link? Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 402August 11, 2022 2:09 PM

I don't know what Federline thinks he gains by releasing the clips. It's nothing. So she swears at them, it seems the kids are being little shits which isn't surprising as they are teens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403August 11, 2022 2:23 PM

Another one that is heavily edited.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404August 11, 2022 2:30 PM

I doubt any of the "he's a good dad" people are going to come back to this thread to explain away Federline trying to embarrass (and very likely shake down) the mother of his kids so publicly.

If he had actual concerns, he'd be trying to get help and fixing problems and working with at least a psychiatrist, if not a good attorney, and handling this privately. What he's doing right now is just lashing out like a child, and using his kids as pawns.

by Anonymousreply 405August 11, 2022 2:35 PM

R404 she sounds like a monster

by Anonymousreply 406August 11, 2022 2:47 PM

Oh my God, the transvestigators have arrived...

by Anonymousreply 407August 11, 2022 2:47 PM

[Quote] I doubt any of the "he's a good dad" people are going to come back to this thread to explain away Federline trying to embarrass (and very likely shake down) the mother of his kids so publicly.

Hon, she said his drug use was heavy.

Just like the interview, these videos are warning shots. Kevin is thinking of his retirement plan.

by Anonymousreply 408August 11, 2022 3:28 PM

How the fuck does the T obsessive even infest this thread? FFS...

by Anonymousreply 409August 11, 2022 3:29 PM

I suddenly want Britney to do GYPSY.

by Anonymousreply 410August 11, 2022 3:31 PM

She sounds really angry and unhinged in those vids. Insisting that her son puts cream on his skin? What the hell was that all about having bare feet in Alaska? She's a fucking nut. Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 411August 11, 2022 3:55 PM

They were in an ice cream shop and she looked down to see her son had no no shoes on his feet. I think she said one or both feet were also bloody.

by Anonymousreply 412August 11, 2022 4:00 PM

Like mother, like son LOL! Britney was queen of the bare feet...gas station bathrooms ring a bell, Brit?

by Anonymousreply 413August 11, 2022 4:06 PM

Does she have a foot fetish?

by Anonymousreply 414August 11, 2022 4:32 PM

Kevin is siding with her father Jamie because those boys are getting close to 18 and he wants to keep the gravy train rolling.

by Anonymousreply 415August 11, 2022 4:35 PM

As everyone else has surmised, the gravy train is coming to an end for Kevin. He is looking for a payout. I definitely think Britney is troubled, but how much of that was because of leeches like her ex-husband using her kids to blackmail her?

by Anonymousreply 416August 11, 2022 4:37 PM

R416 at least Federline kept her kids fed and sheltered. He SUCKS but there could have been far worse.

by Anonymousreply 417August 11, 2022 4:40 PM

K-Fed is trash and he's a hypocrite if he feels she's embarrassing and problematic yet is now posting videos of her. That said, Britney is still mentally unhinged. I find it creepy how Britney switches between happy-go-lucky airhead with a high-pitched baby voice to angry, spiteful and deep-voiced. It's like there's no subtly to her. I wish people would leave the sons alone, they are just being used as pawns in this battle.

by Anonymousreply 418August 11, 2022 4:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419August 11, 2022 4:45 PM

Sitting back and watching a mentally ill woman self destruct in the name of female empowerment is a bigger crime than anything else. Kevin Federline is not the bad guy in this story.

Britney is crazy and we'll all supposed to pretend that she's not, because if you say otherwise you hate women.

by Anonymousreply 420August 11, 2022 4:45 PM

I sort of love when she goes into her lowest range. Maybe there's a role out there for her similar to Kim Richards' in "Black Snake Moan."

by Anonymousreply 421August 11, 2022 4:46 PM

"Flores alleges that the pop star engaged in several sexual acts, including intercourse, in front of him. Moreover, he claims that Spears was "loudly having sexual intercourse" while her two young sons, Jayden and Sean, were in the same hotel suite."

... what a wicked woman...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422August 11, 2022 4:47 PM

Yeah R420. My biggest issue is Britney is never held accountable for anything. She chose to be with scumbags and himbos like Kevin Federline, Jason Alexander, that paparazzo, Sam Asghari etc. And she did cheat on Timberlake with his friend Wade Robeson. Federline was a deadbeat backup dancer who already had kids with another woman. Britney just hooks up with him and was fine being a homewrecker. People hate on K-Fed but this really was Britney's poor judgment and the result of choosing to have kids. Just like how men should take responsibility for the kids they birth, women should too. And yes I'm aware most of the times the men do bail. K-Fed didn't and did take responsibility even though he's financially illiterate and seems like a idiot who can't study or take a trade. Britney's mental issues make her inadequate to be a parent and gain full custody. So paying K-Fed child support was the consequence. That said, she'll be free of him soon once the boys reach 18. Whether or not she chooses to support the sons is up to here from then on.

by Anonymousreply 423August 11, 2022 4:54 PM

[quote]Britney just hooks up with him and was fine being a homewrecker.

Federline is the one who dumped his pregnant fiancee for Britney.

If she's mentally incompetent to take care of her kids, as you say, then why are you also saying she's not being responsible by taking care of her kids? It's either one or the other. It can't be both.

by Anonymousreply 424August 11, 2022 4:57 PM

R421 I prefer her naturally deeper voice too. I keep saying she could have been good in country with proper vocal training as she has that smokey backwoods twang.

by Anonymousreply 425August 11, 2022 4:59 PM

I wish Britney had sung this song and followed suit. A lot of problems would have been solved that way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426August 11, 2022 4:59 PM

R420, weā€™re not saying sheā€™s not crazy or rallying for empowerment based on crazy. Anyone over 25 with an average education can see this is what crazy looks like up close. Some of us have extended family or even close family that are crazy. I work with crazy kids and can tell you this is what it looks like, day in day out. Family respite care was developed to give people close to people like Brittany a break.

What weā€™re saying, Kevin got paid what the family court in California deemed appropriate. He was paid in full. Because of his own failures heā€™s broke. Heā€™s broke after getting paid to care for their kids because sheā€™s not capable, because sheā€™s mentally ill; yet his response isnā€™t to go get a fucking job, itā€™s to come with a knife at the crazy ladies throat and take her for more money. Heā€™s fucking trash; even those celeb babyā€™s mamas have side hustles and gigs.

by Anonymousreply 427August 11, 2022 5:03 PM

R424 Her fans insist she's mentally sane. The argument is she is fine enough not to need supervision and control over her finances. So why shouldn't she have to support the two kids she brought into this world and why she shouldn't be held accountable for her mistakes she made as an independent adult? It doesn't matter that KFed left his girlfriend, Britney also chose to be with him regardless which says a lot about her character too. I personally think she's mentally ill but the fact is she still has two kids that need to be financially supported and she has the finances to do so. Unfortunately the consequence of procreating, is the kids always come first.

by Anonymousreply 428August 11, 2022 5:06 PM

[quote]Her fans insist she's mentally sane. The argument is she is fine enough not to need supervision and control over her finances.

That's not my argument, so don't bring it up out of nowhere and yell at me about it.

You said she was irresponsible for having kids and not taking care of them, AND also that she's not mentally competent enough to take care of her kids. It can't be both. If she's not competent, then she may very well want to take responsibility and have more custody, but simply cannot do it. That was my point.

by Anonymousreply 429August 11, 2022 5:16 PM

R429 I'm not yelling though. You're projecting that onto me. It's easy to do with anonymity though.

by Anonymousreply 430August 11, 2022 5:21 PM

Didn't Britney defend the Federline/Shar Jackson situation by mentioning that Julia Roberts had done the same thing?

by Anonymousreply 431August 11, 2022 5:22 PM

The DL morality police getting the vapors @r423. Who cares that she stole someone's man a long time?

I just want to mention that KFed has an 8th grade education. When was the last time you heard that?!

by Anonymousreply 432August 11, 2022 6:00 PM

KFed has two younger daughters. They better tell daddy to shut up if they want to eat after their brothers turn 18. God knows their parents are useless.

by Anonymousreply 433August 11, 2022 6:09 PM

What's sad is how baby like her voice is and how old drunk southern lady it is in the video.

by Anonymousreply 434August 11, 2022 10:47 PM

[quote]Looks like K Fed has gained some weight in his midsection.

K-OverFed?

by Anonymousreply 435August 11, 2022 10:48 PM

R394, why would he "have" to do that?

by Anonymousreply 436August 12, 2022 12:21 AM

Well, he has an agenda, does he not?

by Anonymousreply 437August 12, 2022 12:25 AM

R437, yeah, he seems upset that the date is fast approaching where the money will be cut off.

By now, he should be well set but he must massively overspend.

by Anonymousreply 438August 12, 2022 12:27 AM

Does the one kid have a skin condition? I seem to recall that Britney was photographed with what looked like psoriasis, so maybe one or both sons have it too? In that case, it would be her job as a mother to make sure they use their lotions, even if they're annoyed by it. However, if the kid's skin just looked coarse to her, she was way out of line in that one video. A healthy 11 or 12 year old can decide for himself if/when he wants to put lotion on his skin. Coming into a preteen's bedroom to try and force some lotion on him is absurd and controlling.

by Anonymousreply 439August 12, 2022 12:44 AM

Completely agree, r439. I would submit that Brit is so up her own ass though that the health care needs of her sons is probably waaaaaay far out of her mind to even consider. That sounded like a manufactured excuse to unleash her anger because there was just one small sentence about the lotion, and the rest was about RESPECT and that she was a WOMAN and deserved to be treated with RESPECT, blah blah blah. The shoes off in the ice cream shop was all about image and how that would like to the outside world.

by Anonymousreply 440August 12, 2022 12:56 AM

Anyone want to go to a Britney Spears concert after this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441August 12, 2022 1:03 AM

Seriously, why does she have this obsession with WOMANHOOD? On her instagram she constantly goes on about how "My WOMANHOOD was taken away from me!!!.

by Anonymousreply 442August 12, 2022 1:03 AM

r441 - LOL i actually thought the same thing too when i heard the lotion/respect video. Great minds.

by Anonymousreply 443August 12, 2022 1:05 AM

I dunn, R442. She had an IUD inserted against her will. I canā€™t think of many things more violating for a woman, especially since sheā€™s said for years that she wanted to have another kid. This thread is devolving quickly into irrational, largely class-based cuntery. Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 444August 12, 2022 1:11 AM

r444 there is no proof anywhere (nor do i think she has stated) that the IUD was inserted against her will. I believe in her statement to the judge was that she wasn't allowed to have it removed. But she lies so much and believes her own delusions and revisionist history, so who knows what the real truth is. I don't believe anything she says at this point. Hilarious Baldwin follows her, and she's infamous for her lies and grift. You know what they say: "birds of a feather stick together."

by Anonymousreply 445August 12, 2022 1:16 AM

I actually believe that she was forced, or at least "strongly encouraged" to be on birth control. Firstly because she had two kids taken away from her after repeatedly abusing/neglecting them, and secondly because heavy psych meds can cause birth defects. So it does make sense that her her doctors/handlers didn't want her to get pregnant.

Of course that sucked for her, but imo it was the right thing to do. And no matter how angry she was about not being allowed to get pregnant, the way she talked to her sons about being a woman and how they should respect her for it is weird as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 446August 12, 2022 1:27 AM

The older dark haired son always looks like he has a stank ass attitude, he is a junior Federline

by Anonymousreply 447August 12, 2022 1:28 AM

[Quote] The shoes off in the ice cream shop was all about image and how that would like to the outside world.

I think it was mostly about the blood.

by Anonymousreply 448August 12, 2022 1:33 AM

[Quote] the way she talked to her sons about being a woman and how they should respect her for it is weird as fuck.

Not in light of Kevin/Jamie. Britney was a cash cow when barely out of childhood. She has never got to reach, nor enjoy, womanhood.

by Anonymousreply 449August 12, 2022 1:34 AM

By all accounts, Britney wanted to be famous, R449. And even if it were true that she was used as a cash cow and "denied her womanhood", her sons are not to blame for that! I doubt they even understood what the fuck she was talking about.

by Anonymousreply 450August 12, 2022 1:52 AM

R440 why would she be the one in charge of her son's healthcare if her family thought she was so mentally off that they kept her in a conservatorship for years? That would be the responsibility of Daddy Kevin who thinks she should still be under legal lock and key.

by Anonymousreply 451August 12, 2022 2:10 AM

Wanting to be famous and wanting your entire family and their dependents to use you as a cash cow are two different things.

Britney surely loves her sons. But if she could have a do over she wouldn't have had kids with Kevin Federline.

by Anonymousreply 452August 12, 2022 2:14 AM

Britney, like Whitney, could have cut her family off early. It's not like Jamie Spears or John & Cissy Houston never held a job.

by Anonymousreply 453August 12, 2022 2:17 AM

What did Jamie Spears do for a living? How long did he work at it?

by Anonymousreply 454August 12, 2022 2:19 AM

That fat retarded fuck boy needs to get a fucking job. I bet thoise kids think they are owed something out of life after watching him sit around smoking pot and eating for 16 years. Brit may be crazy,but hes the real loser here. And I bet those kids will be fuck ups too.

by Anonymousreply 455August 12, 2022 2:19 AM

How is Kevin a fuck up? He won the lottery.

by Anonymousreply 456August 12, 2022 2:22 AM

It is so interesting to hear all these Puritan attitudes about Britney on DL. Such a change from years ago!

by Anonymousreply 457August 12, 2022 2:23 AM

OMG, she isn't a good mommy?!

by Anonymousreply 458August 12, 2022 2:24 AM

I think the FreeBritney hashtag has galvanized a lot of people. They probably found DL via their Google Alerts. They're not real DLers.

by Anonymousreply 459August 12, 2022 2:24 AM

One boy can play the piano well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460August 12, 2022 2:24 AM

Is that Kevin Federline's voice? He has hardcore smoker's voice. Why didn't he open a dance school, like Debbie Reynolds?

by Anonymousreply 461August 12, 2022 2:26 AM

No that's kfeds friend.

by Anonymousreply 462August 12, 2022 2:33 AM

K-Fed has to take his fat ass over to OnlyFans.

by Anonymousreply 463August 12, 2022 2:34 AM

K-Fed is going to get paid, whether it's from Britney or from media outlets.

by Anonymousreply 464August 12, 2022 2:36 AM

Would eldergays even pay for K-Fed's OnlyFans content?

by Anonymousreply 465August 12, 2022 2:38 AM

Alight, so Kevin Federline is trash. Big whoop. A court thought he was a better influence and deserved full custody over their mother. Federline is what he is, but it doesn't change the fact that Britney is fucking crazy. Can you imagine what it's like to have to share children with a nutcase? Can you imagine what her kids had to deal with over the years.

by Anonymousreply 466August 12, 2022 2:38 AM

R466, he's coming near the finish line. In 2 to 3 years, he's done with her.

by Anonymousreply 467August 12, 2022 2:40 AM

R444, my mom was bipolar and I have several relatives who are bipolar. All of their kids have terrible relationships with their bipolar custodial parent, I mean really bad.

I have a sibling who ran away from home at seventeen and lived with a friendā€™s parents until they turned eighteen. Another moved thousands of miles away and cut off all contact. Other family members with BPD parents are severely depressed or BPD themselves and not receiving treatment, because so many BPD people think nothingā€™s wrong with them and that means nothing is wrong with their BPD kid either. So their mental and physical health is neglected.

You donā€™t know the amount of abuse and neglect that comes from having a BPD untreated parent. And you havenā€™t spent years, like I have, watching people continually set their life on fire and their child is just stuck trapped with this person. While all the other relatives burn out on trying to take care of a person who refuses all care, and the relatives just give up and abandon their kids to stay in that mess, because it is just continual fighting and fighting with an irrational person, who sees their children as possessions and not people who deserve a decent life. Eventually everybody who could help just leaves the children to raise themselves and backs away. Youā€™re being raised in continual turmoil, fear and neglect.

Britneyā€™s kids were very lucky that her father and Federline made sure they lived away from her. Theyā€™re very lucky a judge let others take the wheel. Most people donā€™t get that and grow up in absolute hell. That doesnā€™t mean either one of them are great people. Itā€™s very common for BPD people to marry fuckups, because they canā€™t see it. But almost anything is better than being raised by someone who doesnā€™t look at you as a separate, individual person. Iā€™ve never heard of a BPD person marrying a wonderful human being who is very capable and well balanced. People like that wonā€™t touch a BPD with a ten foot pole. If Federline just wanted money, thank God. It beats hell out of the people my mom married.

Stop thinking Britney is a mistreated, fragile angel. If that was true, Federline wouldnā€™t have divorced her, because she had money and he didnā€™t want to work. BPDs put on an angelic persona in front of outsiders, at home they blame everyone else and scream their heads off, but shut it off the minute a stranger comes in the room, like turning off a light switch. What you see is not what her family sees, I promise you. .

by Anonymousreply 468August 12, 2022 2:53 AM

R468, Kevin doesn't work. He was benefitting from her being in a conservatorship and is mad it ended.

No one said Britney is an angel.

Neither is Federline. He dumped HIS OWN CHILDREN to run off with Britney because she had money.

by Anonymousreply 469August 12, 2022 3:00 AM

R468, you must be unaware that Kevin had children BEFORE he met Britney.

He dumped those children for Britney. He happily parented Brit's kids because he was well paid to do so.

I'm sure he gave money to his other kids but he was a primary parent to Brit's kids because it paid very well.

by Anonymousreply 470August 12, 2022 3:04 AM

Federline not working is the least bad of the types of people BPDs marry. A lot of people that donā€™t want to work can be decent parents. Federlineā€™s big thing is he wanted a meal ticket. In your world, that may be the most horrible person ever. My mother married a violent drunk, and a child molester. Thatā€™s more the kind of person BPDs normally marry, because they have zero instincts. Damaged people find damaged people, and predators find prey.

Compared to the stuff Iā€™ve seen, Federline is an angel with a halo on his head. You have no idea how bad it can get. On the bipolar husband scale, heā€™s a miracle.

by Anonymousreply 471August 12, 2022 3:05 AM

[Quote] He dumped HIS OWN CHILDREN

Isn't his eldest son pictured with Britney's son in one of the DM articles? He has a towel wrapped around him. I guess he just got out of the pool.

by Anonymousreply 472August 12, 2022 3:08 AM

Where is Federline saying he's mad? He's said he's concerned about his kids who have concerns about their mother. And whatever Federline did in the past, he has worked that out with his children's mother. This is not a thread about Shar Jackson. In fact it's not even a thread about Federline being trash. He gave an interview and we all get to judge what he said, but he remained a constant in his son's lives when their mother wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 473August 12, 2022 3:08 AM

Was Shar Jackson a regular on more TV shows than MOESHA?

by Anonymousreply 474August 12, 2022 3:10 AM

Shar Jackson had pretty eyes. Too bad they got Kfeds

by Anonymousreply 475August 12, 2022 3:10 AM

Shar Jackson has other kids, though, right? A black daughter, I think.

by Anonymousreply 476August 12, 2022 3:12 AM

R471, you haven't convinced me of anything.

by Anonymousreply 477August 12, 2022 3:12 AM

R472, it's a fact he left his kids for Britney. I'm sure they're over it. As much as one can be when a parent does something like that. Life moves on.

by Anonymousreply 478August 12, 2022 3:13 AM

[Quote] Life moves on.

Not for Britney.

by Anonymousreply 479August 12, 2022 3:15 AM

Kevin was an opportunist. He wouldn't have dumped his earlier kids if Britney wasn't so rich. He's trash but not the worst. It looks like he shared the spoils with not only with his earlier kids but his other baby mamas. Britney truly has been supporting a village!

by Anonymousreply 480August 12, 2022 3:16 AM

[quote]. A healthy 11 or 12 year old can decide for himself if/when he wants to put lotion on his skin. Coming into a preteen's bedroom to try and force some lotion on him is absurd and controlling.

Eh, R439. The kind of boys that walk around barefoot, on a dirty floor covered in broken glass in public, aren't the kind that are giving a shit about their hygiene.

Also that entire thing was cut to shreds, you have zero idea of what that kid was saying to her.

Her, "I'm a woman" speech to me sounded like a woman her telling her teen sons, who have an asshole dad, while she was being controlled by her asshole father, that they should respect her. I have zero doubt they treated her like all the other men around her did. As she reminded them, it's her house. She paid for it. They may not think much of her but it's her money that supports them.

[quote]Britneyā€™s kids were very lucky that her father and Federline made sure they lived away from her. Theyā€™re very lucky a judge let others take the wheel. Most people donā€™t get that and grow up in absolute hell.

Those kids would have been better off with a foster family cause Britney/Kevin/her dad clearly shouldn't have been their primary care givers.

by Anonymousreply 481August 12, 2022 3:17 AM

Federline should have kept his mouth shut. What is he hoping to achieve (other than getting paid handsomely for that interview?). He didn't have to confirm that Britney's relationship with her kids is strained - the boys not attending her wedding spoke for itself. And any sane person can see why they choose to keep their distance. We don't need any more "proof" she is unhinged.

And that tinfoil-hat part of her fan base that believes he conspired with Britney's father and the judge to take the kids away from her, instead of the kids being removed from her care for their own safety he'll never convince otherwise. Those people are beyond help. Britney could be seen setting her dog on fire Ć  la Amanda Bynes, and they'd find away to explain it away.

by Anonymousreply 482August 12, 2022 3:23 AM

r481 is a Britney stan.

by Anonymousreply 483August 12, 2022 3:24 AM

If Federline had met a woman richer than Britney he would have walked away from those 2 sons as well. They're lucky their mommy had money. Made them more valuable to Daddy Kevin than his other kids.

by Anonymousreply 484August 12, 2022 3:27 AM

The Britney videos arenā€™t bad at all, theyā€™re just the normal dumb fights parent get into with their children.

by Anonymousreply 485August 12, 2022 3:29 AM

I very much doubt Federline shared Britney's child support with Shar Jackson. She is his only baby mama.

by Anonymousreply 486August 12, 2022 3:29 AM

R481, contrary to what people brainwashed by the cosmetics industry believe, putting lotion on your skin has nothing to do with basic hygiene or healthcare. The only thing healthy 11-year-old skin needs is a wash every now and again plus sunscreen when going outside during spring/summer (interestingly, Britney herself does not seem to use sunscreen...).

by Anonymousreply 487August 12, 2022 3:29 AM

Th videos aren't shocking. But Britney's inability to communicate cleatly in the aftermath of the ice cream parlor incident is unnerving.

by Anonymousreply 488August 12, 2022 3:30 AM

But Kevin's wife his an ex volleyball player. Her kids don't have shit.

by Anonymousreply 489August 12, 2022 3:31 AM

That LOW voice was shocking. Yet, she posts and talks like a baby, even at court. She needs to use that low voice all the time.

"I am a WOMAN" comes from being under the conservatorship for so long.

I don't think she was being that bad to her sons, just frustrated.

The exposed feet thing was a head-scratcher, considering her being barefoot ways at the gas station.

My mom grew up poor and got mad at me whenever she saw me barefoot. I think she thought it looked like we were poor (me being barefoot).

by Anonymousreply 490August 12, 2022 3:31 AM

r488 - "my little body just can't handle all of that!"

wth does this even mean?

by Anonymousreply 491August 12, 2022 3:31 AM

[quote]Federline should have kept his mouth shut. What is he hoping to achieve (other than getting paid handsomely for that interview?).

I agree with this. He should have not given the interview. But on the other hand, what is wrong with hearing his version of the story? A lot of people want to believe that poor, victim Britney is being cruelly kept from her kids.

And it's set up now that Britney is never going to lose. Because when Sam takes all of her money and she's broke, the story will be Sam is the grifter. Her kids don't want to see her because Federline has poisoned them against her.

by Anonymousreply 492August 12, 2022 3:32 AM

Ironic posts at R468 and R471. You sound BPD, splitting two complex people we actually don't have much info on (Britney's diagnosis has never been made public, and neither Britney nor Kevin has said much over the past decade+ - before this recent interview). You're also very deluded if you think those 2 tapes/videos show anything like the kind of abuse a BPD can rain down on their children.

No one here is saying Britney is an angel. You're the one saying Kevin Federline needs a halo.

by Anonymousreply 493August 12, 2022 3:33 AM

R486, he had kids after he broke up with Britney, too.

by Anonymousreply 494August 12, 2022 3:33 AM

[quote]No one here is saying Britney is an angel.

Maybe not here, but on DM and other sites people always go on about how "sweet" Britney is and how EVERYONE in her life has wronged her. It's vomit-inducing.

by Anonymousreply 495August 12, 2022 3:35 AM

[quote]But on the other hand, what is wrong with hearing his version of the story?

Because it involves intimate details of his minor childrens' relationship with their mother. THAT'S why it's bad. It has nothing to do with Britney and whether or not Britney is good or bad or the devil or a saint, it's bad (for his kids) entirely apart from Britney Spears.

by Anonymousreply 496August 12, 2022 3:36 AM

[quote]is a Britney stan.

I said I don't think she should have been raising those children. It's possible, very possible, that none of them are great people. I don't think those clips demonstrated anything other than her trying to be a good parent in an awkward situation.

I'm glad R493 wrote that post. That's exactly what I think is happening here with you and some other people.

Britney's not great but neither is Kevin but I don't have to be a fan to think that her every action in her every waking moment is bad.

[quote]contrary to what people brainwashed by the cosmetics industry believe,

You're like that random person that said that they thought one of them had psoriasis and then questioned by Britney would want to put something on his face.

Lord, make it make sense.

by Anonymousreply 497August 12, 2022 3:36 AM

Yeah, 492, if Britney goes off the rails, again everyone is going to blame Federline for "pushing her over the edge". I believe that Britney is 1. unhinged and 2. anything but sweet, but giving that interview and posting the videos was unnecessary and a stupid move on his part.

by Anonymousreply 498August 12, 2022 3:37 AM

[Quote] "my little body just can't handle all of that!"

That reminds me of a line from Jonny McGovern's podcast when they were discussing the son's IG Live. "She's too fat, now she's too thin... We've never said she's too thin."

by Anonymousreply 499August 12, 2022 3:38 AM

Psoriasis is psoriasis. No one references it as "your face looks coarse."

by Anonymousreply 500August 12, 2022 3:39 AM

[quote]You're like that random person that said that they thought one of them had psoriasis and then questioned by Britney would want to put something on his face.

Read my post again, dear. I asked IF(!!) one of them had psoriasis, and said that IN THAT CASE, she should make sure he uses his lotion, but that if he does NOT have a skin condition, he should get to decide himself what he puts on his skin.

And in my other post, I said that HEALTHY (!!!) skin doesn't need lotion.

by Anonymousreply 501August 12, 2022 3:41 AM

[Quote] She needs to use that low voice all the time.

I don't know about that. It's not like she has a rich, low voice. It's one step up from that voice people get after throat cancer, tracheotomy etc.

by Anonymousreply 502August 12, 2022 3:42 AM

[Quote] The exposed feet thing was a head-scratcher, considering her being barefoot ways at the gas station.

I think blood (a bloody toe on one of her sons) is what sent her over the edge. In a way, I can understand her over the top reaction. She fears being called a bad mother, which is different from criticism over her own lack of footwear.

by Anonymousreply 503August 12, 2022 3:44 AM

How else would you describe it? "You face looks all scaly and nasty 'n shit with crust flaking off, and like red and funky and raw like a turkey gullet" could = "your face looks coarse." Or maybe he's on acne medication like I was at that age. You don't know, I don't know but the point is: the action wasn't meant to be malicious.

And how quickly we forget SJP requesting tubs of Vaseline to cover her children because parents do weird shit like that. My dad had to top my mom from doing shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 504August 12, 2022 3:46 AM

I don't know, hon. "You need this cream for your psoriasis."

by Anonymousreply 505August 12, 2022 3:50 AM

If your Dad didn't top your Mom, you wouldn't be here.

by Anonymousreply 506August 12, 2022 3:51 AM

As I said in that one post (too lazy to look up the reply number), I vaguely remember Britney being photographed with what looked like psoriasis, so her sons MIGHT have it, too. However, I could also see her as the type of mother who treats her children like little dolls who always HAVE to look pretty and perfect, and should never have so much as slighty coarse skin, which in her mind would justify forcing lotion on them. The point is, it's impossible to judge her parenting skills based on these videos.

by Anonymousreply 507August 12, 2022 3:54 AM

I doubt she's committed enough to focus on whether or not they look perfect. It may be like how a little girl sometimes looks after her dolls, and other times, leaves them out in the rain.

by Anonymousreply 508August 12, 2022 4:24 AM

She might have just been nagging her kid that he was supposed to use prescription medicated cream for his psoriasis. My dad had it and he was supposed to use prescription cream all the time. Thatā€™s the kind of thing a kid would forget to do or not feel like doing, itā€™s a mom thing.

R493, if you actually read my post, I did not say Federline was an angel, I said compared to the kind of people BPDs usually marry, heā€™s an angel. Not the same thing, itā€™s an extremely low bar. Main thing is heā€™s not abusive to the kids and seems to be trying to provide a stable environment for them. That doesnā€™t mean heā€™s the most capable person either, but better than her, which is a low bar too.

And if youā€™re unaware that Britneyā€™s stans think she is a perfect, frail little flower, and put their own delusions on her and her family, you must be living in a cave. Everyone knows those people are detached from reality. They want her to fit their narrative and she doesnā€™t. Her father and Federline are no prizes, but that doesnā€™t mean sheā€™s fine. She isnā€™t. Both can be true. And fucked up people attract fucked up people, which is why she was with Federline and Sam in the first place. Those guys were both using her for money.

But imagine Britney was poor. Do you think a woman as messed up as she is, with no money, would be pulling a bank executive or a lawyer as a husband, or someone would would take care of her til death do them part? Of course not. Sheā€™d be living in a trailer park with five kids by five baby daddies, on welfare and meth. People have been forcing her to be cared for, and now Sam is the is the one getting money to do it. Nobody is taking on that mess for free. At least someone is taking care of her, thatā€™s better than no one is taking care of her. Sheā€™s buying men that are better than what she could pull on her own.

by Anonymousreply 509August 12, 2022 4:27 AM

She talks about her son's here. Seems normal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510August 12, 2022 4:29 AM

Do we think Britney sneaked out of the house to go driving in the early morning or does Sam sometimes just give up when she's intent on doing stupid shit?

by Anonymousreply 511August 12, 2022 4:36 AM

One of the problems with this whole thing is that people with bipolar disorder, which Britney is said to suffer from, can seem normal in between episodes. It's impossible to judge her based on one interview or video.

by Anonymousreply 512August 12, 2022 4:44 AM

If I were one of those two kids I wouldn't wanna go visit britney anymo either coz she wants another child with a muslim. This is total betrayal. They are 17 and 16 and will receive a brown half sibling at that old age. I couldn't handle it either.

by Anonymousreply 513August 12, 2022 2:05 PM

They already have two brown half siblings, hon.

by Anonymousreply 514August 12, 2022 2:11 PM

R514 but they are not muslim but from first world civilization, so it isn't the same.

by Anonymousreply 515August 12, 2022 2:15 PM

That's so stupid r515.

Anyway this is probably all because they are worried Sam will get Britney's fortune and not the boys.

by Anonymousreply 516August 14, 2022 12:19 AM

R516, they probably are, but this is a situation where someone needs so much care they need someone in the house living with them that the mentally ill person will agree to have around, and the person needs to stay willingly. He deserves a lot of money because heā€™s going to earn it.

If her kids donā€™t want Sam to get any money, then they can stay with her the rest of her life and constantly be on guard trying to prevent her from committing self destructive behaviors. But Iā€™m guessing theyā€™d rather have a decent life without that hanging over their heads instead. At least Sam is willing, I bet theyā€™re not, and I donā€™t blame them either.

by Anonymousreply 517August 14, 2022 4:14 PM

Britney was able to get out of the house to go driving on empty in the early hours of the morning.... Sam is not doing a very good job.

by Anonymousreply 518August 14, 2022 4:34 PM

Shockingly, I think Kevin is probably a good dad, but in the "fun mom from Mean Girls" kind of way where he might be the cool dad who wants you to drink, smoke and fuck under his roof so he can keep you out of trouble. The boys seem to have a stable life with him & for the most part have stayed completely under the radar since he took full custody. Kevin has also stayed completely under the radar.

I think Britney does absolutely love her sons in the best way she can. I remember right after her meltdown when they were quickly trying to clean her up, they did a Britney special on MTV which was really the last time she was able to speak freely it seemed and before she was completely zonked on whatever meds they had her on. She wasn't dead behind the eyes yet, but in process. I remember her being in NYC seeing a play (Hamilton?) and was having dinner with the cast. She was saying how much she wanted to leave LA, go to NYC, but she had to stay in LA to be near her boys.

I do get the boys feeling uncomfortable. Apparently Britney has been a nudist since she was a little girl and they Spears family just let her walk around the house naked, which is something that has carried on to adulthood. It's embarrassing to see your mom be unhinged in public. I remember seeing Rocco on Ellen as a 12 or 13 year old during the Rebel Heart tour where he gets dunked in a tank. Ellen asked him about watching his mom on stage and he physically recoiled and was like "I don't watch any of that". I think for Rocco, the "no sausage" IG post was the like the line in the sand and right about the time he made his great escape.

by Anonymousreply 519August 14, 2022 6:37 PM

[quote] I remember seeing Rocco on Ellen as a 12 or 13 year old during the Rebel Heart tour where he gets dunked in a tank.

What does have to do with Britney?

by Anonymousreply 520August 14, 2022 6:41 PM

Being embarrassed by your mom's overt sexualized persona and not wanting be around her, R520

by Anonymousreply 521August 14, 2022 6:44 PM

[Quote] fuck under his roof so he can keep you out of trouble.

Well, I hope Kevin is stipulating that they only fuck $tar$.

by Anonymousreply 522August 14, 2022 6:48 PM

So did Britney cut off the rest of her family now or are they still all on her payroll? Her brother, mother, sister, father? Do they all still get a monthly paycheck or do any of them actually have a job and work?

I'm curious what happens when the child support payments end in two years. Will her kids suddenly change their minds and "visit" their mom? It seems one of her kids already has a grifter attitude when he told her not to stop performing bc "you make so much money". What will Kevin do? How will he support 6 kids, a wife and pay rent for his LA mansion? Is he hoping Britney will still support her boys and they will help him financially?

by Anonymousreply 523August 14, 2022 9:47 PM

There was a segment aired on Inside Edition about this and K Fat did not come off very well. Those videos were 4 years ago.I too was shocked at how different her "real" voice sounds ! Apparently K Fat might have shot himself in the foot as Britney didnt know she was being filmed. He might get his fat ass sued. I hope she does. it cant be said enough that the poor woman is cuckoo for cocoa puffs ,but after supporting all those sorry fucks for 20 years the least they can do is not talk about her.

by Anonymousreply 524August 14, 2022 11:15 PM

[quote]after supporting all those sorry fucks for 20 years the least they can do is not talk about her.

Britney is obliged to financially support her minor children like every other parent whose ex has primary custody. The amount of court-ordered child support K-Fed receives seems obscene to us mere mortals because Britney is filthy fucking rich. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 525August 14, 2022 11:51 PM

Kevin will write a book about Britney, unless she pays him not to write a book.

by Anonymousreply 526August 15, 2022 1:03 AM

Two of Kevin's offspring are already adults.

by Anonymousreply 527August 15, 2022 1:03 AM

[Quote] after supporting all those sorry fucks for 20 years the least they can do is not talk about her.

Easy to say when you don't have to deal with her mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 528August 15, 2022 1:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!