Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mother of trafficking victim slams WB for not firing Ezra Miller!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321March 1, 2023 5:23 PM

mother of trafficking victim was pimping out her daughter to celebrities long before this....

but people tell me that Ezra kept getting work because 'friends' (no one he seems to be friends with now, though) dropped his name into their own contract deals. They'll commit to X, if their friends are offered Y. . . and vice versa. They saw it as a stable investment when they were all "struggling" - unaware... as most youth are that such friendships rarely last.

though others wonder why he hasn't receive psychiatric support... and they have their own initiative to try to get 'studios' to require mental health evaluations for "serious" roles and offer free therapy in the meantime. . . though many debate how long he has had these issues and all the warning signs, many link the more radical decline after "we need to talk about kevin" and there are several actors/actresses that have lost it after doing feels outside of their personal ability to handle. not uncommon in an industry that promtoes self medicating and only gives lipservice to causes.

by Anonymousreply 1August 2, 2022 5:34 AM

This guy's a weirdo and not funny or charming in any way.

by Anonymousreply 2August 2, 2022 5:36 AM

How has he not been arrested yet?

by Anonymousreply 3August 2, 2022 5:41 AM

R3 I feel like this will be some sort of Ruby Ridge or maybe a Jonestown ending.

by Anonymousreply 4August 2, 2022 5:46 AM

I listen to an industry podcast by the former editor of The Hollywood Reporter (Matt Belloni), and he conceded Warner Brothers has sunk too much money into The Flash to not release it or attempt reshoots.

by Anonymousreply 5August 2, 2022 6:18 AM

Are you fucking kidding me R5? They re-shot all that Kevin Spacey shit because he *may* have harassed some grown men, they really wouldn't drop this shit over him molesting underage girls? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 6August 2, 2022 6:25 AM

? ?

So this woman's full name is 'Tokata Iron Eyes Jumping Eagle' ? ?

by Anonymousreply 7August 2, 2022 6:40 AM

Tokata Iron Eyes is the girl currently on the run with Ezra. Her mom's name is Susan Jumping Eagle.

by Anonymousreply 8August 2, 2022 6:43 AM

So 'Chase Iron Eyes' is the father's name?

And 'Susan Jumping Eagle' is the mother's maiden name?

by Anonymousreply 9August 2, 2022 7:14 AM

Correct

by Anonymousreply 10August 2, 2022 7:17 AM

Ezra reminds me of Buffalo Bill.

by Anonymousreply 11August 2, 2022 7:34 AM

An aside- If I was Warner’s lawyer, I’d argue they cannot infringe on Ezra’s personal liberties (without expectation of being sued)- which if he committed a crime, he actually has to commit the crime first.

To try to forecast or predict the individual’s behavior, perform a pre-contract psych evaluation without due cause, or frame contracts in a disciplinary way based on sexual behavior or perceived slights by an accuser… this would put every gay, bi, trans actor at risk.

by Anonymousreply 12August 2, 2022 8:05 AM

[quote]They re-shot all that Kevin Spacey shit because he *may* have harassed some grown men

It's way easier to physically reshoot and digitally-replace an actor in a regular film than in a hyper-active superhero jaunt, R6. It cost around 10-mil to reshoot with Christopher Plummer over Spacey. I'm sure WB would do that at the drop of a hat if it was going to be that "cheap" to do similar in The Flash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 2, 2022 9:24 AM

She’s over 18 and a legal adult. There’s nothing they or anyone can do because having a relationship with an 18 yo is LEGAL in the United States.

There’s zero evidence they were having sex previously. If there were, he’d be arrested.

by Anonymousreply 14August 2, 2022 9:47 AM

That's not entirely true, r14. I would imagine, given what we know about the situation, that it's plausible that they were having a relationship which would have been legal in some of the states they traveled to, and illegal in others, and no one has the time or money to hire a legal team to sort it all out and gather evidence, especially since she now says it's consensual and she's of age.

What I don't understand is why he isn't in jail for the assault and breaking & entering and other crimes in Hawaii. He missed an arraignment, didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 15August 2, 2022 11:33 AM

The girl's aunt witnessed them having sex when Tonkata was underage. The family probably kept quiet because they were hoping for a pay out.

by Anonymousreply 16August 2, 2022 4:43 PM

Finn Wolfhard will play him in the biopic.

by Anonymousreply 17August 2, 2022 9:56 PM

"To try to forecast or predict the individual’s behavior, perform a pre-contract psych evaluation without due cause, or frame contracts in a disciplinary way based on sexual behavior or perceived slights by an accuser… this would put every gay, bi, trans actor at risk."

Why do you think this puts only gay, bi, and trans actors are at risk? It's straight men who are most likely to be doing something cancellable!

Seriously, though, Disney has been rumored to have been putting hush-hush morality clauses in actors' contracts for decades, and I don't see why other studios don't do the same, along with background checks. Nothing extreme, not like in the old studio days, but make it clear that sexual harassment, underage kids, and date rapes mean you're unemployable.

by Anonymousreply 18August 2, 2022 10:09 PM

Ezra Miller is gay. He's not "grooming" any girl, at least not form sexual reasons.

by Anonymousreply 19August 3, 2022 12:26 AM

Lucky bitch

by Anonymousreply 20August 3, 2022 12:35 AM

R19 Yes just like Michael Jackson is straight and couldn't have groomed young boys. I hope you're right that it's not the case but I don't see any evidence Ezra is gay.

by Anonymousreply 21August 3, 2022 12:41 AM

How have they not found Ezra? Did he flee the country? He had to have destroyed his phone because how could they have not tracked him down? Obviously he has someone hiding him but it's odd how nobody's seen him or he hasn't been tracked down. I find it so hard to believe people can disappear like that in the 21st century.

by Anonymousreply 22August 3, 2022 12:44 AM

Are the police actually looking for him, R22?

by Anonymousreply 23August 3, 2022 2:29 AM

I hope Tonka realizes how lucky she is

by Anonymousreply 24August 3, 2022 3:07 AM

[quote] It cost around 10-mil to reshoot with Christopher Plummer over Spacey

That would feed a million Darfur Orphans for a century.

by Anonymousreply 25August 3, 2022 3:17 AM

R16 Maybe they took a page from the woman who is suing NBC and Horatio Sanz.

by Anonymousreply 26August 3, 2022 3:23 AM

You really can't blame this girl for not wanting to go back to the reservation.

by Anonymousreply 27August 3, 2022 3:32 AM

The family thought they were getting a sweet deal by letting a movie star fuck their daughter. But now she's living the good life and her parents aren't getting a red cent.

by Anonymousreply 28August 3, 2022 3:38 AM

Aren’t they living on some desolate farm in upstate NY or something? I recall seeing pics someone posted here.

Isn’t he also going the Jared Leto route, with multiple partners who are all living together in perfect harmony, along with their kids?

LMAO!

He’ll be broke by next year.

What an idiot. 😂

by Anonymousreply 29August 3, 2022 3:46 AM

He has a rich daddy.

by Anonymousreply 30August 3, 2022 3:49 AM

Is he any good? Never saw him act.

by Anonymousreply 31August 3, 2022 3:52 AM

How soon before one of them is pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 32August 3, 2022 3:53 AM

I liked him in We Need to Talk about Kevin and he is very hot. Here he is dancing like a loon a few months ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 3, 2022 3:58 AM

And here he is saying he’s non binary and doesn’t want to be frisked by a male officer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 3, 2022 4:00 AM

[quote] Is he any good? Never saw him act.

No, R31. Utter trash.

by Anonymousreply 35August 3, 2022 4:12 AM

[quote] Is he any good?

No, R31. He looks like Johnny Depp did forty years ago.

by Anonymousreply 36August 3, 2022 4:14 AM

R36 no way. He's ratty looking compared to depp in his youth.

by Anonymousreply 37August 3, 2022 7:19 AM

R36 They both looked greasy and dirty when they were young. But young Depp cleaned up way better than Erza when he had to.

by Anonymousreply 38August 3, 2022 7:26 AM

[quote] young Depp cleaned up

Old Depp looks like a bag lady.

by Anonymousreply 39August 3, 2022 7:33 AM

I have had no previous exposure to Ms. Miller prior to all the clips in this thread. Wow, they is really cray cray cunt. Axis II, Cluster ‘B’

by Anonymousreply 40August 3, 2022 8:02 AM

Not just a Cluster B, but a Cluster B with Hollywood Ego Disease, on drugs!

by Anonymousreply 41August 3, 2022 8:21 AM

R41, triple whammy!

But yet they’re consenting adults. Case dismissed.

by Anonymousreply 42August 3, 2022 8:40 AM

He was so hot in the one movie where he played the Flash. I thought I would have an eternal crush on him. No more.

by Anonymousreply 43August 3, 2022 9:41 AM

I’d still suck his cock

by Anonymousreply 44August 3, 2022 5:18 PM

He dances like Elaine Benis.

Or they do.

I loved 40-years-ago Johnny Depp. This guy (or person) does not look like that.

by Anonymousreply 45August 3, 2022 5:35 PM

JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling and Dale Godboldo singing Jodeci's Cry For You.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 3, 2022 6:34 PM

Nobody wants to see that r46

by Anonymousreply 47August 3, 2022 7:28 PM

R46 Those children aren't "singing".

They're wailing with a closed throat into an electric microphone.

by Anonymousreply 48August 3, 2022 10:34 PM

If he's well hung all is forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 49August 4, 2022 5:13 AM

I think he’s gorgeous, but crazy AF.

I would have most definitely fucked him at least once in my early 20s, no question.

by Anonymousreply 50August 4, 2022 5:45 AM

He's fine as long as you don't look at his feet

by Anonymousreply 51August 4, 2022 5:54 AM

r49 Yeah, about that...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 4, 2022 10:24 AM

I hooked up with an absolutely gorgeous guy that worked in a shop on Christopher St. And when we got to my house he stripped down naked and his feet looked like the crypt keeper’s. Dick wilter.

by Anonymousreply 53August 4, 2022 11:31 AM

[quote] Over the past six months, the actor has been driving around the US carrying at least one gun and wearing a bulletproof vest, paranoid about being followed by the FBI and the Ku Klux Klan, people told Insider. (Tokata said the vest was "a fashionable safety measure in response to actual attacks and received death threats.") In January, Miller posted a video threatening to kill Ku Klux Klan members.

They really should fire him before the inevitable serial killer revelation comes out at this point

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 4, 2022 2:30 PM

Same happened to me, R53. I made an excuse and gtfo of there.

I’m so happy I did. I recently learned from a mutual friend that he got busted on CP charges. Apparently, he and several co workers were watching this depravity at work!?!?!

I never would have guessed about him. I thought he was a really good guy who just had bad luck in the love department because of his poorly groomed feet.

Ugh. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 55August 4, 2022 2:38 PM

More trouble

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 4, 2022 7:28 PM

It's hard to read the reports while trying to figure out who "they" refers to. Ezra? Ezra and his girlfriend? A group of people?

by Anonymousreply 57August 4, 2022 8:03 PM

I'm confused, I thought he was running a cult in VT?

And WHAT is that hand gesture? Prob some Alistair Crowley ish, dude is that weird.

by Anonymousreply 58August 4, 2022 8:47 PM

[quote]Ignatius told Insider that Miller confiscated Tokata’s phone and at one point screamed in her face for wearing makeup. Ignatius recalled Miller saying, “‘What the fuck are you doing? Putting on this fucking clown paint?'” Tokata Iron Eyes said that Ignatius was taking the exchange out of context. “I think the fact that a catty comment made by a queer person about makeup being considered abuse is actually quite homophobic rhetoric,” she said.

How in the fuck is it homophobic? Especially when neither of you identify as homosexual

[quote]The woman also said that Miller became fixated on her “breeding capabilities,” per the report, and would talk to her womb and tell her that she needed to leave her life behind for a better future.

Yikes

by Anonymousreply 59August 4, 2022 10:48 PM

It would work out quite well for her if she got knocked up. If she ever came to her senses she’d have a meal ticket. Unless he tried to abort it like Jiz

by Anonymousreply 60August 5, 2022 4:12 AM

He and Tokata first met when she was 9.

by Anonymousreply 61August 5, 2022 4:32 AM

The parents sent their 14 year old daughter to London to spend time with a 25 year old man. Nobody is that naive.

by Anonymousreply 62August 5, 2022 4:54 AM

R62 Just ask the parents who decided to let their kids to spend the night at Neverland Ranch!

by Anonymousreply 63August 5, 2022 6:59 AM

*left their kids

by Anonymousreply 64August 5, 2022 6:59 AM

r62 Not alone. She went along with another family from the same reservation who had also been invited. But while there, Miller did try to get into bed with her, and a member of that family told him to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 65August 5, 2022 12:06 PM

But afterwards Tonkata's parents still allowed Ezra to hang out with their daughter.

by Anonymousreply 66August 5, 2022 2:59 PM

That’s just asking for trouble. Of course a 14 year old is going to want to bone some actor they’re hanging out with unless it’s Russell Crowe.

by Anonymousreply 67August 5, 2022 3:07 PM

[quote]Miller's presence was poorly received by some Icelanders, who said the actor was aggressive and emitted a putrid stench. The actor, who rarely changed out of the same loosely fitting bohemian clothing, strolled the frigid streets of Reykjavík barefoot, revealing long, pointy toenails and what looked like an infected gash on one foot, three people said. One person recalled seeing Miller walking around mumbling.

Jesus Christ

by Anonymousreply 68August 5, 2022 3:35 PM

The Flash will be released despite its troubled star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 5, 2022 4:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 5, 2022 5:30 PM

"Ezra reminds me of Buffalo Bill."

Tonkata's parents alleged that Ezra refused to let their daughter eat.😕

He talked about starting a clothing line.🤔

Tonkata is a great big fat person.😳

by Anonymousreply 71August 5, 2022 7:26 PM

R66 Quite sadly therein lies the rub. Poor young lady.

I don't understand how Ezra and his demented downright sinful baggage can still be a go with "The Flash." They need to shelve the shit. And, where is he? This is all spooky.

It's not like he was married and had an affair. It's not like he just went for broke clubbing and drugging or whatever. Those are things which an actor's p.r. person can spin. This with the more than a couple of years long lunacy with Ezra Miller is batshit insane and a lot of parents aren't going to let their children watch the film. Hell, a lot of self respecting young adults aren't going to watch this film even. Shelve the shit I say! There's no way to spin it.

by Anonymousreply 72August 5, 2022 8:07 PM

Tonkata is a friend of Greta Thunberg. Maybe she's helping them hide.

by Anonymousreply 73August 5, 2022 8:49 PM

:Tokata was around 9 years old in Nov. 2012 when Miller, then 19, came on a fact-finding mission to a uranium-mining region of the Black Hills in South Dakota that the Lakota consider a sacred site.

Miller returned in 2016, when Tokata was 12, to participate in the #NoDAPL protest on the Standing Rock reservation in North Dakota, along with celebrities including Mark Ruffalo and Shailene Woodley. Tokata was there, protesting the North Dakota Access Pipeline alongside her parents, when she and Miller first formed a friendship, Jumping Eagle said.

By then, Tokata was already considered a youth leader and had testified against the mining at the site while protesting at numerous tribal water rights demonstrations.

Tokata proved such an influential activist over the years that Angelina Jolie interviewed her for her 2021 book, “Know Your Rights and Claim Them.”

Miller flew Tokata out to London, where the actor was filming “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them,” in 2017. Jumping Eagle said another family from Standing Rock accompanied Miller and Tokata, so she wasn’t worried about the trip.

It wasn’t until last week that Tokata’s parents, stunned by the recent events involving their daughter, began calling around to people who knew both Miller and Tokata. Jumping Eagle said she reached out to the family friend who went to London with Tokata and Miller in 2017— and was shocked by what she told her.

“She said she caught Ezra trying to sleep in the same room as Tokata, who was 14 at the time,” Jumping Eagle claimed. “She told him, Ezra you can’t sleep in there with her’ and kept checking on him the whole time they were over there.”

by Anonymousreply 74August 5, 2022 9:15 PM

Releasing the film may be the right decision, most normal people don't follow celebrity gossip and won't have any idea how batshit Miller is, particularly if the studio manages to pay off anyone who might file criminal charges and pack Miller off to a lockdown rehab. Yes, lots of people will turn away because they don't want to watch a drugged-up nutball with an unhealthy interest in kids, but there will still be billions out there who don't have a clue.

They'll probably lose less money with disappointing box-office returns than they would if they just shelved it, but either way, Miller will never act in Hollywood again.

by Anonymousreply 75August 6, 2022 4:29 AM

I wouldn't bet on it.

by Anonymousreply 76August 6, 2022 7:49 AM

Aren’t kid diddlers pretty common in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 77August 6, 2022 7:22 PM

Camplete psycho and not even good looking. Dead eyes like a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 78August 6, 2022 7:53 PM

He was probably molested.

by Anonymousreply 79August 7, 2022 3:47 AM

R75, I could see the movie underperforming in theaters and doing great on HBO Max. I have a feeling WB is hoping he’ll be found dead because then it would be a lot easier to release the movie with the caveat that it’s the final performance of a troubled star than a major payday for a sick diddler with a serious personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 80August 7, 2022 3:57 AM

James Franco still gets work so there's no reason why Ezra wouldn't get hired.

by Anonymousreply 81August 7, 2022 4:19 AM

Loved ones who spoke with Insider described Miller as being out of touch with reality, with “fame, their wealth, their earning potential, their whiteness, and their beauty,” working together to enable their behavior.🙄

by Anonymousreply 82August 7, 2022 4:31 AM

It’s always White Daddy’s fault, isn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 83August 7, 2022 5:25 AM

Yeah being white makes you lose touch with reality, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 84August 7, 2022 5:57 AM

Ezra has loved ones? I kind of pictures him just hatching and going forth to terrorize and maim.

by Anonymousreply 85August 7, 2022 6:02 AM

He's obviously mentally ill, schizophrenic, bipolar, or something.

These days we just are supposed to be tolerant of all kinds of behavior that used to be regarded as psychological red flags. Even how he dresses and his wearing makeup seems like an indicator of mental illness, though we're not supposed to say that, under any circumstances. You can even tell in still pictures he looks grandiose and spaced out, like Charlie Manson.

by Anonymousreply 86August 7, 2022 6:02 AM

I like his singing voice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 7, 2022 6:05 AM

Ugh, even his band name is insufferably pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 88August 7, 2022 6:20 AM

"I have a feeling WB is hoping he’ll be found dead because then it would be a lot easier to release the movie..."

I really, really wonder if a movie studio would be wiling to arrange a convenient death, or if even the evil suits have their limits.

by Anonymousreply 89August 7, 2022 8:17 AM

R89 Probably not, but it would make a good plot for a movie.

by Anonymousreply 90August 7, 2022 1:45 PM

Hollywood never rewards child molesters!

by Anonymousreply 91August 7, 2022 9:55 PM

He's a psycho and the parents are grifters.

by Anonymousreply 92August 8, 2022 3:40 AM

Tokata is defending Ezra Miller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 8, 2022 3:36 PM

So we're meant to believe every single incident didn't happen and every single witness is a liar. Sure, that's not cult-like behaviour at all.

by Anonymousreply 94August 8, 2022 3:49 PM

[quote] In text messages to Insider, Tokata said that these allegations were "a disgusting and irresponsible smear campaign" against Miller, and that Miller "in multiple cases has done the right thing and stood in protection of others."

So they didn't even get to speak to her. They just got a text possibly from her saying "lol no Ezra's actually a great their". Nothing even remotely suspicious about that.

by Anonymousreply 95August 8, 2022 4:28 PM

how many girls has he kept at the bottom of a well?

by Anonymousreply 96August 8, 2022 4:30 PM

He's obsessed and might kill this girl if she tries to leave.

by Anonymousreply 97August 8, 2022 8:22 PM

New update - they is charged with felony burglary!

[quote]According to the police report, Vermont State Police were notified of a burglary complaint from a residence in Stamford at 5:55 p.m. on May 1. Police found that several bottles of alcohol were taken from the residence while the homeowners were not present. After collecting statements and looking at surveillance videos, police found probable cause to charge Miller with felony burglary into an unoccupied dwelling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 8, 2022 9:31 PM

Someone (not me!) created a new thread for the new news, so posting a link in case people want to migrate there or whatever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99August 8, 2022 9:36 PM

Tonka dresses like an idiot. What’s with the clown pants?

by Anonymousreply 100August 9, 2022 12:18 AM

Tokata grew up on Pine Ridge. It's the eighth-largest reservation in the United States and it is the poorest. The population of Pine Ridge suffer health conditions, including high mortality rates, depression, alcoholism, drug abuse, malnutrition and diabetes, among others. Reservation access to health care is limited compared to urban areas, and it is not sufficient. Unemployment on the reservation hovers between 80% and 85%, and 49% of the population live below the federal poverty level. Many of the families have no electricity, telephone, running water, or sewage systems; and many use wood stoves to heat their homes.

The population on Pine Ridge has among the shortest life expectancies of any group in the Western Hemisphere: approximately 47 years for males and 52 years for females. The infant mortality rate is five times the United States national average, and the adolescent suicide rate is four times the United States national average. Members of the reservation suffer from a disproportionately high rate of poverty and alcoholism. By 2011, a gang culture formed among Native American teenagers on the reservation. Young residents leave the reservation for larger cities. When they return to the reservation, they bring gang culture with them.

by Anonymousreply 101August 9, 2022 12:24 AM

For Tokata being chosen by Ezra Miller was like winning the fucking lottery.

by Anonymousreply 102August 9, 2022 12:34 AM

R102 Yeah it sure sounds great!

by Anonymousreply 103August 9, 2022 12:36 AM

Better than living on a reservation! If she has his baby she'll be set for life!

by Anonymousreply 104August 9, 2022 12:37 AM

I wish Ezra Miller would come take me away

by Anonymousreply 105August 9, 2022 12:45 AM

Ezra is the Wish version of Jared Leto.

by Anonymousreply 106August 9, 2022 6:53 AM

Ezra is way hotter.

by Anonymousreply 107August 9, 2022 10:59 PM

Can't they commit him for his own good?

by Anonymousreply 108August 10, 2022 6:25 AM

DC fanboys don't care if Ezra is a gun wielding pedo they just want their comic book movie.

by Anonymousreply 109August 10, 2022 2:18 PM

[quote] Ezra is way hotter.

While his face is attractive, I could never look past those gnarly feet and the "foul stench"...I wonder what it is? Just bad BO or something else? Plus the fact that he's nuttier than squirrel shit and non-binary (redundant, I know).

by Anonymousreply 110August 10, 2022 3:27 PM

I'm sure he reeks of weed and BO.

by Anonymousreply 111August 10, 2022 7:31 PM

Multiple witnesses have said he has very bad BO, one described it as a putrid smell

by Anonymousreply 112August 10, 2022 7:37 PM

Hideous feet and unbearable stench are signs of a demon.

by Anonymousreply 113August 10, 2022 7:43 PM

Well maybe WB are keeping Ezra around for that sequel of the Exorcist

by Anonymousreply 114August 10, 2022 8:09 PM

BO is a sign of not bathing.

by Anonymousreply 115August 11, 2022 12:30 AM

From the comment section at Vulture- "From someone who has witnessed the dynamic of the relationship between those mentioned here firsthand, to see Tokata change herself, cut her long hair to look like Ezra's, change their style of dress to look like Ezra's, follow Ezra around instead of leading others (as she has been), to sit at Ezra's feet on my floor like a child as Ezra smoked blunts in my living room and told me I was the darkness and that he had visions...to see this brilliant light give her power over to someone twisted in their brilliant psychosis is nothing short of a tragedy."

by Anonymousreply 116August 11, 2022 5:58 AM

Maybe she could buy him an pair of shoes!

by Anonymousreply 117August 11, 2022 8:20 PM

According to online posts Tokata has lost 60 lbs. in 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 118August 12, 2022 6:32 AM

Do you think Greta Thunberg is jealous because Tokata has a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 119August 12, 2022 6:58 PM

As been said before, she’s an adult.

by Anonymousreply 120August 12, 2022 7:18 PM

She seems to be a legal adult in an abusive relationship with a psycho on drugs.

She IS in danger.

by Anonymousreply 121August 12, 2022 10:01 PM

She's a dirt poor teenager with shit parents who met a drugged up cult leader/famous actor in when she was 12 and he's been a constant figure in her life since. I'm not really sure her recently turning 18 makes any of this OK.

by Anonymousreply 122August 12, 2022 10:23 PM

I really doubt he waited until she was 18 to start sleeping with her.

by Anonymousreply 123August 12, 2022 10:25 PM

by Anonymousreply 124August 15, 2022 4:30 AM

“Ezra did some very strange things all night long. Almost everything they said seemed like a joke. It was really weird. I heard them ask a girl to join their cult. The girl laughed because she probably thought he was joking, but Ezra just stood there and stared at her until she asked, “You’re in a cult?”” She continued: “Ezra then said something like ‘I am the cult.’ They talked about creating their own race, about how they wanted to spread his bloodline by having children with girls from all races around the world. When I heard it, I honestly thought it was just some sort of bad pickup line.”😳

by Anonymousreply 125August 16, 2022 12:39 AM

They need to hammer down on WB as well as his Mommy who is now riding shotgun for him. Daddy has some bucks too.

Vermont law enforcement & CPS really dropped the ball.

The family of the father of the 3 kids need to start talking with lawsuits. Big Money lawsuits the best way to talk,

by Anonymousreply 126August 16, 2022 2:16 AM

Well, it looks like the movie studio found him before the police did!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 16, 2022 4:30 AM

People named Ezra always end up bad.

Ezra Pound was a poet who turned into a Fascist.

by Anonymousreply 128August 16, 2022 4:39 AM

LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 16, 2022 4:48 AM

"Naturally this work will have been completed and I will no longer be legally certifiable by the time promo for the Flash starts"

by Anonymousreply 130August 16, 2022 8:18 AM

His recent statement was the most bullshit drivel written by a PR intern.

by Anonymousreply 131August 16, 2022 8:22 AM

Does he get to keep the little Native girl?

by Anonymousreply 132August 16, 2022 8:26 AM

He said he's sorry! That's good enough for us!

by Anonymousreply 133August 16, 2022 10:49 AM

Quit misgendering her! Even though his actions a reprehensible, Ezra Miller deserves to have its pronouns respected!

by Anonymousreply 134August 16, 2022 11:20 AM

Where was mommy dearest when he was allegedly grooming her kid?

I'm more inclined to believe she was waiting for the big payout. Slamming WB is the first step before suing them because...reasons.

by Anonymousreply 135August 16, 2022 11:28 AM

. This hetero abuser lunatic gets treated In a special way because of current societal insanity. Fuck that.

by Anonymousreply 136August 16, 2022 11:36 AM

R135 nice one, let's attack the victims. The family. Nice one.

by Anonymousreply 137August 16, 2022 12:51 PM

Tokata and her family were more vulnerable because they come from poverty. Predators know how to find easy targets.

by Anonymousreply 138August 16, 2022 3:13 PM

Poverty? I thought Takota’s parents were already famous.

by Anonymousreply 139August 16, 2022 3:17 PM

Why does it matter if they are rich or poor, famous or not?

by Anonymousreply 140August 16, 2022 3:23 PM

r140 Power imbalance between the parties involved. I doubt its an accident that Ezra Miller went prowling for impressionable teenagers in a marginalised community on the poorest reservation in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 141August 16, 2022 3:27 PM

She's was also a chubby, unattractive child. Predators are drawn to those with low self esteem.

by Anonymousreply 142August 16, 2022 6:25 PM

So, because they poor, marginalized, Native American, chubby, unattractive its OK to abuse them..Really? Maybe they need more help, more protection, instead of this entitled Prick Ezra, now leaning into the Old..I'm sick.

Like WB, His Mommy didn't notice Anything this last year??

I think he said none of this I'm seeking help, excuse. Bet its WB & publicists..

by Anonymousreply 143August 16, 2022 7:29 PM

Nobody is saying it's ok. We're explaining why Ezra chose this girl.

by Anonymousreply 144August 17, 2022 4:21 AM

Where is Tokata?

by Anonymousreply 145August 17, 2022 11:34 AM

I’ll do you one better: WHY is Tokata!?

by Anonymousreply 146August 17, 2022 12:37 PM

r145 You think I just buried her all in one place? I'm not an amateur you know.

by Anonymousreply 147August 17, 2022 7:16 PM

by Anonymousreply 148August 18, 2022 11:22 AM

The so-called parents don't have a leg to stand on. They allowed a grown man to cultivate a "friendship" with their 12 year old daughter, fly her to London, and enroll her in a school far from her family but just an hour away from Ezra's home. Multiple people told them they witnessed Ezra and Tokata being sexually intimate and up until six months ago the family were posing for pics with this psycho. I guess when Tokata turned 18 the hush money stopped coming in.

by Anonymousreply 149August 19, 2022 7:42 PM

Let's trash the victims. And Native Americans at that. RU a parent? Know any?

My sister while trying to maintain contact & hopes of saving an out of control teenage daughter had to be nicey-nicey to a trash bag full of losers my niece had clinging to her like limpets Wait, let me correct that no like the leeches they were! I often had to absent myself, lest I make matters worse. I wanted to yoke those assholes then stomp their throats.

But I see R 149 is an Ezra Apologist. You next need to tackle, the Missing, /Not missing family, the assaults, break-ins, theft..Go ahead..Hope WB or Sicko Mommy ae paying you by the word!

by Anonymousreply 150August 19, 2022 7:55 PM

[quote]So this woman's full name is 'Tokata Iron Eyes Jumping Eagle' ? ?

They have the weirdest fucking names.

by Anonymousreply 151August 19, 2022 8:00 PM

Tokata has changed her name to Gibson.

by Anonymousreply 152August 20, 2022 12:37 AM

What is the origin of those unusual native surnames? And they’re not all nice names like Iron Eyes I knew a girls with the surname Drunkenchief. How does a surname that offensive continue to get used?

by Anonymousreply 153August 20, 2022 5:16 AM

R153 Offensive to you, or to them? It's their name, maybe that's up to them.

by Anonymousreply 154August 20, 2022 12:49 PM

That’s true but the girl I knew was pretty embarrassed. That’s a last name you get bullied with.

by Anonymousreply 155August 20, 2022 9:10 PM

The parents thought Tonkata could be another Greta Thunberg, advocating for Indigenous peoples rights. The plan was to use Ezra's money and fame to make this happen. When the relationship spun out of control the family was pissed.

by Anonymousreply 156August 20, 2022 9:56 PM

by Anonymousreply 157August 21, 2022 4:11 AM

Him pulling a gun on the tribal chief while dressed as a cowboy probably didn't help.

by Anonymousreply 158August 21, 2022 3:47 PM

Tonkata's parents sort of remind of me the parents in Leaving Neverland. They liked using money and resources that Michael Jackson provided to them.

by Anonymousreply 159August 21, 2022 11:48 PM

They've been together six years. It must be true love.

by Anonymousreply 160August 22, 2022 2:17 PM

That weird gesture he does with his fingers? According to this it means "Lakota"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161August 22, 2022 4:19 PM

[quote]The Lakota symbol is revered in the indigenous cultures of North America. In fact, the name is derived from a powerful tribe that lived in the Great Plains.

[quote]The Lakota symbol represents the concept of earth-sky mirroring that was used to guide tribes on their travels. The top triangle is believed to represent the sun and the stars, while the bottom triangle represents the earth. It is actually a three-dimensional shape, as the earth was believed to be cone-shaped.

Tut-tut, Ezra, that's cultural appropriation

by Anonymousreply 162August 22, 2022 4:42 PM

It's obviously a love message to Tokata.

by Anonymousreply 163August 22, 2022 4:47 PM

r160 To be fair monogamy isn't really required when you're a cult leader which does make it easier.

by Anonymousreply 164August 22, 2022 5:17 PM

Thanks, R161 and R162. Interesting. His eyes are so dead, it is just disturbing to look at him. I hope the missing mom and young kids are located safely and soon.

by Anonymousreply 165August 22, 2022 6:17 PM

DLers thought the hand signal was Satanic.🙄

by Anonymousreply 166August 22, 2022 7:59 PM

IDK if it's true but a reddit poster claimed the woman posted on Twitter three days ago. She's in a new home and they're all fine.

by Anonymousreply 167August 22, 2022 10:06 PM

It’s kind of sweet to imagine Ezra and this fatty on the lam together. Running free through the wilderness.

by Anonymousreply 168August 22, 2022 11:48 PM

Well at least we know Ezra didn't choose her for looks.

by Anonymousreply 169August 22, 2022 11:55 PM

What with the kneeling at Ezra's feet and requiring permission to bathe or eat I wonder if they're in a Dom/Sub relationship?

by Anonymousreply 170August 23, 2022 5:35 AM

by Anonymousreply 171August 23, 2022 5:15 PM

Someone I have on "Ignore" keeps posting on this thread.

Let's see... bloody mary bloody mary R169 R170 R171...

by Anonymousreply 172August 23, 2022 7:11 PM

The US is the only country in the world where an 18-year-old going somewhere without telling her mom is "human trafficking".

by Anonymousreply 173August 23, 2022 7:14 PM

r172 Isn't the whole point of putting them of Ignore that you want to, y'know, ignore them? You attention seeking twat

by Anonymousreply 174August 23, 2022 8:13 PM

We only hear one side of the story. It's possible the parents are abusive and Ezra was her ticket out.

by Anonymousreply 175August 24, 2022 6:57 PM

Maybe Ezra and Tonka has a beautiful romance

by Anonymousreply 176August 24, 2022 7:33 PM

^R175Reading is such a fun thing. Even the dictionary. Try it. Read some accounts of grooming of children so they can be abused.

by Anonymousreply 177August 25, 2022 6:56 PM

They're going to have a hell of a hard time deprogramming that poor girl - being spirited away by a handsome movie star is what girls her age write fanfiction about. Add in a dysfunctional home/lack of support and tons of drugs that further screws up her cognitive functions and ability to mature, she'll probably go to her grave thinking Ezra was the best thing that ever happened to her.

by Anonymousreply 178August 25, 2022 7:04 PM

She's not obese anymore so this is working out well for her.

by Anonymousreply 179August 26, 2022 12:29 AM

I'm kind of rooting for them as a couple.

by Anonymousreply 180August 27, 2022 6:43 AM

Interesting...🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 28, 2022 7:03 AM

r181 But he is not "a man"...

by Anonymousreply 182August 28, 2022 7:23 AM

by Anonymousreply 183August 29, 2022 6:26 AM

I feel like we should all remember Ezra at his finest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184August 30, 2022 1:16 AM

I saw a headline saying that the Flash movie is actually fantastic. 😳

Didn’t read the article, though.

by Anonymousreply 185August 30, 2022 1:32 AM

I wish he’d star in some fucked up Movies I think he’d really shine.

by Anonymousreply 186August 30, 2022 1:39 AM

How big is his dick?

by Anonymousreply 187August 30, 2022 1:39 AM

Long skinny circumcised dick

by Anonymousreply 188August 30, 2022 3:42 AM

In that article he compares himself to a rooster and his female posse are his chickens.

by Anonymousreply 189August 30, 2022 4:53 AM

He's in a $250 million movie that they don't want to shitcan.

But they're probably going to have to shitcan it and Ezra along with it.

by Anonymousreply 190August 30, 2022 5:35 AM

The movie is happening no matter what. It's testing even better than The Dark Knight.

by Anonymousreply 191August 30, 2022 5:41 AM

Well maybe they can handle Ezra's problems for him. It's going to cost them a fucking fortune.

by Anonymousreply 192August 30, 2022 5:50 AM

Maybe him not showering is a defensive mechanism. He may have been molested as a child... just guessing...

by Anonymousreply 193August 30, 2022 5:55 AM

Are these crazy kids still together?😜

by Anonymousreply 194August 30, 2022 11:03 PM

What do you think first attracted him to Tonkata? There must have been prettier girls on the reservation.

by Anonymousreply 195September 2, 2022 10:07 PM

Kevin Spacey would never have been cancelled if only he had a tentpole movie ready to be released

by Anonymousreply 196September 2, 2022 10:12 PM

by Anonymousreply 197September 5, 2022 5:52 AM

Recent pic of Ezra and Tokata in LA. They look good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198September 9, 2022 9:45 PM

I thought he was supposed to be in rehab.

by Anonymousreply 199September 9, 2022 9:56 PM

He had no intention of going to rehab.

by Anonymousreply 200September 9, 2022 9:59 PM

Tokata looks pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 201September 9, 2022 10:00 PM

She sure does R201

by Anonymousreply 202September 9, 2022 10:05 PM

At this point, most of the traffic on this thread is from some bitch I have on "ignore".

by Anonymousreply 203September 9, 2022 10:33 PM

She's either preggers or she gained back all that weight.

by Anonymousreply 204September 9, 2022 11:58 PM

[quote]Reading is such a fun thing. Even the dictionary. Try it. Read some accounts of grooming of children so they can be abused.

She's 18, right? Here's 18 year old Raquel Welch. In what universe is this a child?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205September 10, 2022 1:08 AM

Maybe they love each other. It’s still a bit creeperish but he’s hot and maybe something good can come from this. She could have done a lot worse.

by Anonymousreply 206September 10, 2022 1:13 AM

R205, she wasn’t eighteen when they met, but I assume you know that.

by Anonymousreply 207September 10, 2022 1:53 AM

"She could have done a lot worse."

He's this crazy, abusive, druggy, cult-leading, heavily armed psycho! She could have done better by walking into a biker bar blindfolded and going with the first straight man she bumped into.

by Anonymousreply 208September 10, 2022 2:21 AM

They would have beautiful children.

by Anonymousreply 209September 10, 2022 3:10 AM

They would maybe she is preggers

by Anonymousreply 210September 10, 2022 3:20 AM

R207, Yeah I know that, but people on here will call an 18 year old a "child" in any given thread so I was just making that comparison. The whole thing is fucking creepy, I don't think I have been disputing that.

by Anonymousreply 211September 10, 2022 5:20 PM

But still Ezra hasn't been canceled and if you google Tokata Iron Eyes she's referred to as his partner. How is it some people get away with this?

by Anonymousreply 212September 10, 2022 5:24 PM

R212 How do you know if someone has been "cancelled" or not, officially? When/how will we know if he has been cancelled?

The fact is, she could very well be his partner, just like Soon-yi Previn was the partner (now wife) of Woody Allen. If she's of age she can be his partner. Doesn't matter if it creeps us out. The grooming is assumed but hard to prove. And even so they could still be partners now that both are legal age. Not sure what can be done about it.

by Anonymousreply 213September 10, 2022 5:51 PM

*...If both of them are consenting adults.

by Anonymousreply 214September 10, 2022 5:52 PM

The parents mistake was trying to forcefully separate her from Ezra. A teenage girl will always choose the guy her family hates.

by Anonymousreply 215September 11, 2022 3:28 AM

Ezra is hot

by Anonymousreply 216September 11, 2022 3:29 AM

He's the bad boy and the fact her parents hated him just made him more enticing.

by Anonymousreply 217September 11, 2022 3:31 AM

Ezra's been laying low for a while but can he sustain it until The Flash premieres?

by Anonymousreply 218September 11, 2022 3:36 PM

Mary Harron calls Miller "one of the greatest actors I've worked with".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219September 12, 2022 3:56 AM

Mary Harron worked with Christian Bale so she knows crazy.

by Anonymousreply 220September 12, 2022 6:51 PM

The media is going to be back fawning over him in a few months.

by Anonymousreply 221September 14, 2022 8:42 AM

Are the other two girls in that pic members of his cult?

by Anonymousreply 222September 14, 2022 2:15 PM

He’s a rooster r222 it’s not a cult

by Anonymousreply 223September 14, 2022 2:19 PM

Are there men allowed in Ezra's harem?

by Anonymousreply 224September 14, 2022 4:56 PM

The PR has already begun. Ezra is starting in the new Flash comic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225September 14, 2022 9:34 PM

by Anonymousreply 226September 15, 2022 7:16 PM

Blind Item from August- The studio knew that a charge announced yesterday was coming. They already knew about it before their supportive comments about a superhero and their franchise. One of the very top executives in the studio recently spent two days with the singer/actor/cult leader and his bevy of young female followers. So, don't be surprised if he gets a big check after being banished

by Anonymousreply 227September 16, 2022 10:03 PM

What does that even mean, R227?

by Anonymousreply 228September 16, 2022 11:31 PM

Ezra pimped out his followers to an exec.

by Anonymousreply 229September 16, 2022 11:38 PM

Thanks, R229. I thought that too. And now the exec or Ezra will be banished?

by Anonymousreply 230September 16, 2022 11:45 PM

He should have played Manson in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 231September 16, 2022 11:45 PM

Allegedly the studio is done with Ezra after The Flash is released.

by Anonymousreply 232September 16, 2022 11:47 PM

Thanks, R232.

by Anonymousreply 233September 16, 2022 11:50 PM

How brave of the studio to wait to take a stand against his behavior until after the film is released!

by Anonymousreply 234September 17, 2022 12:24 AM

There's also been rumors that he's been trying to force his women to have sex so the cult can grow larger.🤢

by Anonymousreply 235September 17, 2022 12:35 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236September 18, 2022 3:37 AM

Why do women want to reproduce with low life's like this?

by Anonymousreply 237September 18, 2022 10:04 PM

There's a new article from Vanity Fair and a new thread too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238September 18, 2022 11:12 PM

“Ezra is Jesus, and Tokata’s an apocalyptic Native American spider goddess, and their union is supposed to bring about the apocalypse,” recaps one person. “And that’s the ‘real’ reason everyone is so opposed to them being together.”😳

by Anonymousreply 239September 19, 2022 5:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240September 20, 2022 4:22 AM

He is very pretty in the snap at R240.

What a mess. I really hope she is not pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 241September 20, 2022 2:43 PM

But imagine the smell, r241

by Anonymousreply 242September 20, 2022 9:13 PM

Are you accusing Ezra of poor anal hygiene?

by Anonymousreply 243September 21, 2022 2:17 AM

I'm referring to the fact that multiple people have said he has awful putrid BO.

by Anonymousreply 244September 21, 2022 2:35 AM

The junior fraus on Jezebel are in a frenzy. "But she's only 18!"

by Anonymousreply 245September 22, 2022 11:28 PM

Why doesn't Ezra sue the people who are making these false allegations?

by Anonymousreply 246September 26, 2022 11:18 AM

Tokata is fine! She sends her love!

by Anonymousreply 247September 26, 2022 4:44 PM

In January 2020, Iron Eyes was featured on Disney+ in an episode of Marvel's Hero Project as "Thrilling Tokata." In May 2020, she was named one of the Ms. Foundation's 2020 Women of Vision, and she received the Peggy C. Charren Free to Be You and Me Award.

by Anonymousreply 248September 26, 2022 8:17 PM

Tokata's father is a felon. I don't believe a word her parents say.

by Anonymousreply 249September 28, 2022 4:04 AM

According to Tokata her parents wanted to put her in conversion therapy which is why Ezra was hiding her.

by Anonymousreply 250October 1, 2022 8:34 PM

From her online posts it seems Tokata/Gibson is rather...limited. I think she was pushed into being an activist by her parents.

by Anonymousreply 251October 2, 2022 7:21 PM

Traveling to movie sets, getting high, and having little Ezra babies is an easy life.

by Anonymousreply 252October 2, 2022 9:45 PM

Fatness aside Gibson is unattractive. They are very city streets to find themselves in this position.

by Anonymousreply 253October 3, 2022 1:37 AM

Ezra's other hook ups have been attractive women of color. Gibson seems to be the exception.

by Anonymousreply 254October 3, 2022 1:44 AM

If you dig a little deeper you find out Tokata's parents are so sketchy. Her uncle is serving a life sentence for killing his wife. Sara Jumping Eagle was denied custody of her nephew on the grounds she might emotionally or physically harm him. There is so much drug abuse and dysfunction in that family.

by Anonymousreply 255October 3, 2022 3:09 AM

In the VF article it says that Ezra started following a SD medicine named Jasper Young Bear. What they neglect to mention is that this is one of Tokata's uncles and he's the one who fed Ezra that bullshit about being a Messiah and leading an Indigenious revolution.

by Anonymousreply 256October 3, 2022 3:23 AM

by Anonymousreply 257October 3, 2022 5:39 PM

Ezra was a major supporter of Chase Iron Eyes when he ran for Congress and lost. I'm not saying Ezra is a Saint but the parents are clearly pissed that the gravy train stopped.

by Anonymousreply 258October 7, 2022 3:42 AM

I recently fell down a rabbit hole reading about that Iron Eyes girl's family. They are as sketchy as everyone here says.

I think they realized that Miller is an unstable weirdo with a lot of money, and they decided to try to scam him. Hence that Jasper Young Bear shit. I also think that they set up that girl to be abused by Miller.

by Anonymousreply 259October 7, 2022 4:17 AM

Srah Jumping Eagle has been deleting her Tweets about Ezra. Maybe she's been threatened with a lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 260October 7, 2022 5:14 PM

Ezra surrounds himself with the worst kind of people, the grifting Iron Eyes family, that Only Fans skank he took into his home and her abusive drug dealer boyfriend, and that ho who who tooks pics of him sleeping and posted it to Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 261October 8, 2022 1:50 AM

^Like someone of quality would want to hang with this very unlikeable phony. sorry, I don't think he's a real psycho, entitled druggie. Once he looks go, he won't be such a darling anymore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 8, 2022 1:56 AM

That woman he took in posted how he is the love of her life and her kids called Ezra dad. She thought she would be his #1 wife but she got pumped and dumped.

by Anonymousreply 263October 8, 2022 2:06 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264October 8, 2022 2:38 AM

Like Ezra isn't sketchy?

by Anonymousreply 265October 8, 2022 2:54 AM

Not my idea of a straight man. I mean, person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 8, 2022 2:56 AM

I'm not saying he's innocent. I believe he did have an inappropriate relationship with Gibson.

by Anonymousreply 267October 8, 2022 2:58 AM

Ana Rose says she was in a polyamourous relationship with Ezra and Gibson.

by Anonymousreply 268October 8, 2022 3:04 AM

The family says they didn't know about Erza getting in bed with their underage daughter until years after it happened. Why wouldn't the chaperone tell them right away?

by Anonymousreply 269October 8, 2022 4:01 AM

R186 "We Need To Talk About Kevin" is one of the more psychologically fucked up movies I've seen in the past 20 years. It's fantastic. Tilda is fucking incredible. And Ezra is stunning in the film, both physically and as an actor. Chilling. Captivating. Heartbreaking. I think they was 18?

Ezra used to be the twinkest twink who ever twunk, just drop dead gorgeous. And yes, talented. I was a big fan. He/they 🙄 were great in "Fantastic Beasts" too. They have a hypnotic quality that I found extremely, extremely hot until they grew their hair out and got all skeezed out. I loathe the trajectory they have taken mentally and physically. I was excited for half a second when they said they were going to rehab. I guess that didn't pan out?

I also agree with other posters that Ezra was most likely molested/abused on set as a young boy. It's very sad.

by Anonymousreply 270October 8, 2022 4:41 AM

Ezra has been in rehab for several months. He seems to be doing well. The last major incident was the alleged burglary in May.

by Anonymousreply 271October 8, 2022 4:45 AM

R271 Yay!!!!! Great news!!! I hope he gets some deep healing. He is a wonderful actor with a lot of potential. Clearly -- CLEARLY there has been trauma. I wish him well.

by Anonymousreply 272October 8, 2022 4:47 AM

Wow! I think it's actually going to all work out for everyone. Whooda thunk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273October 8, 2022 4:50 AM

We'll know in 7 days.

by Anonymousreply 274October 10, 2022 11:10 PM

It seems Gibson has disappeared from all SM. Her Instagram only has three posts from June and nothing since.🤔

by Anonymousreply 275October 11, 2022 4:34 PM

It's been rumored that she's pregnant which would be a good reason to keep a low profile.

by Anonymousreply 276October 12, 2022 3:33 AM

It's really insidious how he spent years preparing this girl. How did he keep it quiet? She was visiting him on set so somebody must have known.

by Anonymousreply 277October 13, 2022 6:04 AM

[quote]I think they was 18?

R270 Is you sure?

by Anonymousreply 278October 13, 2022 9:39 PM

Ezra's Twitter followers believe this is a conspiracy based on the lies of a deranged stalker.

by Anonymousreply 279October 14, 2022 5:27 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 280October 14, 2022 10:51 PM

He seems so charming and innocent in this interview from 2018. Who knew it would come to this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281October 15, 2022 1:19 AM

I feel like the mom is exaggerating. Gibson is a lucky thing. He’s so good with that goat.

by Anonymousreply 282October 15, 2022 5:06 AM

I fond him creepy-looking, not good looking.

by Anonymousreply 283October 15, 2022 7:58 PM

He's so beautiful it almost circles around and makes him ugly.

by Anonymousreply 284October 15, 2022 8:12 PM

If Tokata is pregnant, the kid is son of Aaron Carter level of screwed before even being born.

by Anonymousreply 285October 16, 2022 5:37 AM

I hope he doesn't deliver it himself like he did the goat. 😳

by Anonymousreply 286October 16, 2022 11:41 PM

Chase Iron Eyes stole two cases of guns, pissed in someone's bed, and blamed it on someone named Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 287October 19, 2022 2:25 AM

Gibson updated her Instagram yesterday but it's an old pic taken last summer.

by Anonymousreply 288October 19, 2022 9:08 PM

Did WB pay for her trip to London?

by Anonymousreply 289October 20, 2022 5:10 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 290October 21, 2022 8:15 PM

Ezra's stans are as delusional as MJ stans. They saw the photos of Ezra kissing Gibson and said it's normal for a man to kiss his sister on the lips.

by Anonymousreply 291October 25, 2022 5:42 PM

R291 Yikes! I have two sisters and I've never kissed either of them on the lips.

by Anonymousreply 292October 27, 2022 4:26 AM

Ezra's Twitter fans swear that Ezra barely knows Gibson, she's like a little sister to him, and they've never even been alone together! He rescued her from her evil abusive parents! Nobody mentions that fact that Gibson was attending a private school in Massachusetts paid for by Ezra. Why would she need to drop out and move in with Ezra when her horrible family was far away in South Dakota?🤔

by Anonymousreply 293October 27, 2022 5:48 AM

Ezra also rescued that crack ho out of the goodness of his heart. Because letting her and her brats move in was so much easier than finding them a place to stay.

by Anonymousreply 294October 27, 2022 6:09 AM

The more I hear about this guy and the women/girls he "rescued," the more I'm convinced that he started some kind of cult.

by Anonymousreply 295October 27, 2022 9:22 PM

Strange that Ezra's not out there rescuing any non-binary men!🤔

by Anonymousreply 296October 28, 2022 4:23 AM

The turning point for one of Ezra's long-term friends was seeing Ezra sloppily kissing Gibson and telling her "No abuse without love".

by Anonymousreply 297October 31, 2022 8:26 PM

I wish Ezra would “rescue” me

by Anonymousreply 298October 31, 2022 8:28 PM

Are you a non-binary person of color who is under 18 and has a vagina?

by Anonymousreply 299October 31, 2022 8:42 PM

This pic Gibson posted in June is frightening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300November 1, 2022 3:05 AM

Why does Gibson look plump again in other photos?

by Anonymousreply 301November 1, 2022 3:57 AM

Pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 302November 1, 2022 4:34 PM

Less risk of her thinking she can do better if chubby.

by Anonymousreply 303November 1, 2022 4:36 PM

Fat or not Gibson is not very attractive

by Anonymousreply 304November 1, 2022 4:46 PM

A beautiful woman would not put up with Ezra's shit.

by Anonymousreply 305November 1, 2022 4:49 PM

R300 Now I'm even more convinced that he's running some kind of cult. Controlling food/weight is classic cult stuff.

by Anonymousreply 306November 2, 2022 3:42 AM

Gibson's mother claimed the girls had to ask Ezra's permission to eat and bathe.

by Anonymousreply 307November 2, 2022 3:43 AM

Why haven't her parents filed a missing person's report?

by Anonymousreply 308November 2, 2022 3:54 AM

What's missing is the Hallmark Flash ornament on your tree!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309November 5, 2022 6:16 AM

They need to do a flash movie where he needs peoples children away

by Anonymousreply 310November 5, 2022 2:47 PM

Why is DL so obsessed with Ezra Miller?

by Anonymousreply 311November 5, 2022 2:52 PM

They want to be one of Ezra's harem girls.

by Anonymousreply 312November 5, 2022 7:51 PM

At least Tokata chose to break free and have a real life unlike Greta Thunberg.

by Anonymousreply 313November 10, 2022 2:50 AM

Blind Item- This superhero definitely got a not old enough to drive girl, pregnant. At this point, no one is sure if she had the baby or was forced to get an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 314December 23, 2022 7:41 PM

I really can't blame Gibson for not wanting to go back to this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315December 24, 2022 10:36 AM

R311 Are you kidding? Ezra is DL catnip and constantly creates bizarre drama.

I hope his movie bombs just so the studio stops protecting/covering for him and everything comes out.

by Anonymousreply 316December 24, 2022 11:01 AM

Chase Iron Eyes is partially responsible for the disaster in Pine Ridge. He pocketed $64,000 that was supposed to be for installing pellet stoves in their homes.

by Anonymousreply 317December 25, 2022 8:30 PM

I hope Tokata writes a book.

by Anonymousreply 318January 22, 2023 3:51 AM

[quote] Mother of trafficking victim slams WB for not firing Ezra Miller!

We are Warner Bros Discovery with a net worth $30.5 Billion. And we don't care.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319January 22, 2023 4:34 AM

The family tried to shake WB down and were told to GTFO. They didn't give a shit about their child it was always about the money.

by Anonymousreply 320January 22, 2023 5:19 AM

He bought those children to be future brides.

by Anonymousreply 321March 1, 2023 5:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!