Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelina Jolie’s Daughter Zahara is Heading to HBCU Spelman College in the Fall

Call me a frau but I’m glad that her kids are getting an education.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 10, 2022 3:25 PM

yeah, we knew 2 days ago.

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2022 11:42 PM

Did Zara get a scholarship to this HBC? Would she be eligible? Angie is notoriously frugal.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2022 11:44 PM

I’m glad that she is going to Spelman too. It will be good for her to attend a black college. As a college educated black male, I know too many Carlton Banks types that grew up wealthy and had no relationships with other black people.

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2022 11:45 PM

we still all knew 2 days ago.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2022 11:47 PM

So the Asian kid gets an Ivy League school and Shiloh gets to find a Kevin Federline? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2022 11:49 PM

Will Marisa Tomei be her roommate?

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2022 11:50 PM

r3 so, will she go fully native after her first year, you think

or will she be more like Winifred's cousin and stick out like a sore thumb.

by Anonymousreply 7August 2, 2022 12:25 AM

[quote]Call me a frau but I’m glad that her kids are getting an education.

Let's go with calling you that and mentioning you're also naive if you think Spelman is up to the task.

by Anonymousreply 8August 2, 2022 12:28 AM

Considering the strength of the Morehouse/Spelman to Ivy League pipeline, I think it'll do just fine.

by Anonymousreply 9August 2, 2022 12:30 AM

Spelman is a great college, a Black Ivy, so I doubt they would let her in unless she is a qualified. I know graduates are called Spelman Women, but wikipedia says students are called Spelmanites I thought undergrads were "Spelman Girls?" Was that not a thing? Am I remembering incorrectly?

by Anonymousreply 10August 2, 2022 12:31 AM

It's 2022 and your mysogistic nomenclature has no place in this space and time.

by Anonymousreply 11August 2, 2022 12:35 AM

She has the hairline of a 50 yo woman.

by Anonymousreply 12August 2, 2022 12:51 AM

Black colleges have easy entrance requirements and low graduation rates.

by Anonymousreply 13August 2, 2022 12:54 AM

Spellman's is the highest graduation rate of HBCU. But it's76 percent. Princeton's is 96.4%.

by Anonymousreply 14August 2, 2022 1:06 AM

R13, the average GPA of a student admitted at Spelman is 3.83, you racist motherfucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 2, 2022 1:08 AM

She'll know where to find the booze AND the boys!

by Anonymousreply 16August 2, 2022 1:14 AM

They why can't they graduate?

by Anonymousreply 17August 2, 2022 1:16 AM

R17, they have lower graduation rates due to lower socioeconomic status.

by Anonymousreply 18August 2, 2022 1:38 AM

R18 Spelman attendees tend to not be lower class. One issue they have always had at Spelman is the young ladies meeting a Morehouse Man and getting in trouble before graduation or getting married. Though, I doubt that is as much of an issue today.

by Anonymousreply 19August 2, 2022 1:50 AM

I’m so happy for her.

Looks like she’s turned out to be a good kid.

by Anonymousreply 20August 2, 2022 1:57 AM

Didn't they give Julia Roberts an honorary degree for her Harriet Tubman work?

by Anonymousreply 21August 2, 2022 2:14 AM

What a great school, I’m happy for her.

by Anonymousreply 22August 2, 2022 2:18 AM

A "great" school does not have a 76% graduation rate.

by Anonymousreply 23August 2, 2022 2:35 AM

Does this mean that Brown has completely deglamorized?

by Anonymousreply 24August 2, 2022 2:40 AM

Spelman "girls" still call themselves "girls"

And apparently, they do have a history of chasing celebrity clout. time and time again, from Oprah's scandalous school girls (complete with a publicity spread) to quite a few child actresses.

Some suggest that Keshia Knight Pulliam entry was very hollywood because she came in looking for a man or something to do while her career fizzled because she wasn't black enough for black hollywood but straightened out midway thru.. though the final result was her just doing Tyler Perry flims.

by Anonymousreply 25August 2, 2022 2:53 AM

Imagine when Angie visits, tho....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 2, 2022 2:55 AM

She turned out to be much shorter than I though she would be.

Yeah, that's all I've got.

by Anonymousreply 27August 2, 2022 3:19 AM

All I've got is some weird fucker consumed with knocking Spelman graduation rates.

[quote] The official four-year graduation rate for students attending public colleges and universities is 33.3%. The six-year rate is 57.6%. At private colleges and universities, the four-year graduation rate is 52.8%, and 65.4% earn a degree in six years.

DUH.

by Anonymousreply 28August 2, 2022 3:29 AM

It’s so strange that they seem to go to colleges that’s in line with their ethnicity/race. Like how black identified is she really? I wouldn’t be surprised if AJ pushes them to go to certain institutions. Let’s see if she lasts longer than Maddox.

by Anonymousreply 29August 7, 2022 1:12 PM

One would assume that Zahara is heading to Spelman both for higher education and, having grown up in a white household, to learn how to make her way in the black community.

by Anonymousreply 30August 7, 2022 1:23 PM

Maddox has about another year at Yonsei University in South Korea...he'll be a BioChemistry graduate. He turned 21 last week. Angie has done well with those kids...they're not falling out of clubs or using nepotism to get modeling contracts like Brooklyn Beckham. They have their heads on their shoulders...so happy for Zahara!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 7, 2022 1:24 PM

The school's motto is "Our Whole School for Christ"

Jesus . . .

by Anonymousreply 32August 7, 2022 1:30 PM

Zahara is having a good year...she met President Biden in March and a few years ago she met the President of Ethiopia. This is a serious young lady...I wonder what her major will be at Spelman...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 7, 2022 1:45 PM

R31, Maddox apparently left the college during the pandemic and never returned.

by Anonymousreply 34August 7, 2022 2:16 PM

That septum piercing will keep her gpa very low.

by Anonymousreply 35August 7, 2022 2:29 PM

That video of Angie trying to do the electric slide is hilarious. She always seems so weird to me, that it is refreshing to see her appear as a normal awkward mom.

by Anonymousreply 36August 7, 2022 2:41 PM

What is he doing now, R34? Did he transfer to another school?

by Anonymousreply 37August 7, 2022 5:43 PM

Her daughter is spitting image of her

by Anonymousreply 38August 7, 2022 5:46 PM

R34, I have no idea where you got that info, but Maddox is currently enrolled at Yonsei University. He did remote learning during the pandemic, but has not dropped out of school. If he did drop out of school it would have been reported by news/gossip outlets.

"Her older brother, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, now 20, has been studying at Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea, since August 2019."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 7, 2022 6:53 PM

She'll probably end up meeting a black boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 40August 7, 2022 6:58 PM

Is there something wrong with that, R40? Hopefully, he'll attend Morehouse College...

by Anonymousreply 41August 7, 2022 7:13 PM

Ok Nostradamus, at r40.

by Anonymousreply 42August 8, 2022 12:55 AM

Why would Maddox go to university in Korea? Who does that? Lame.

by Anonymousreply 43August 8, 2022 1:01 AM

Say what you will, at least her kids are going to college. They're not trying to get work in the entertainment field having nothing to offer except their last name and immense lack of talent.

by Anonymousreply 44August 8, 2022 1:30 AM

R44, she still has 3 more left, so who knows. The adopted kids don’t have the looks to go into the entertainment business. The biological kids are the ones most of the press/public care about, especially Shiloh.

by Anonymousreply 45August 8, 2022 1:46 AM

Maddox is not going to Yonsei. He is attending some offshoot of Yonsei for foreign trustfunders. Entry depends merely on $$$, not on talent. His work is rumored to be done by "tutors".

by Anonymousreply 46August 8, 2022 2:14 AM

I would hope Spelman would not be pay for play, but after the Aunt Becky saga, who knows? Regardless, at least Z wil get some autonomy.

by Anonymousreply 47August 8, 2022 2:16 AM

She’s clearly a devoted mum. She’s definitely put their needs first. I’m wondering why there’s an all black university but not all Asian or all White.

by Anonymousreply 48August 8, 2022 2:19 AM

I heard that Zahara got a rowing scholarship.

by Anonymousreply 49August 8, 2022 2:20 AM

R47 I mean all schools are pay to play, to an extent, for the wealthy and famous. The whole issue with "Aunt Becky" was paying it all under the table and lying that the girls were rowers. If she had wanted to buy their way in all she had to do was make a donation directly to the school, as rich people have been doing all the way back to the founding of universities. And, ultimately that kind of pay to play isn't that bad, their kid gets in, they have to pay the kid's tuition to the school, and their additional donation will end up helping the campus by funding maybe a new building or scholarships.

by Anonymousreply 50August 8, 2022 2:25 AM

'It's 2022 and your mysogistic nomenclature has no place in this space and time'

Nor does your spelling.

by Anonymousreply 51August 8, 2022 2:26 AM

Klan Grannies are spewing their bile all over this thread.

I really hope at least one of her kids with Brad ends up an actor. I'll hate her forever if she's been discouraging them.

by Anonymousreply 52August 8, 2022 2:27 AM

R46, did Maddox drop out?

by Anonymousreply 53August 8, 2022 2:33 AM

R31 black fraus praise angoolony for sendinger her to black school, shocking.

by Anonymousreply 54August 8, 2022 2:35 AM

R6 Love you. Cute comment.

by Anonymousreply 55August 8, 2022 2:35 AM

[quote] Say what you will, at least her kids are going to college. They're not trying to get work in the entertainment field having nothing to offer except their last name and immense lack of talent.

You could have said that about me when I was 18 too!

by Anonymousreply 56August 8, 2022 2:38 AM

Spelman has an acceptance rate of 53%. In comparison, UCLA has one about 13%. Spelman is now combined with Morehouse with an acceptance rate of 77%. Howard might have been a better choice with a 38% acceptance rate.

Today's Spelman is not the same as the one of past decades. Zahara did not grow up within an African American culture so I am skeptical if this is a really good fit for her. This seems more like another of her mother's performative publicity stunts. Jolie is cultivating another fan base and she has no qualms using her children to do that.

Maddox has never attended Yonsei University.

He goes to the recently created English speaking Underwood International College on Yonsei's campus. There are no academic requirements except maybe a HS diploma or equivalency, no specific grades or AP classes and no testing required to get in. I think proof of English proficiency and an essay are the only requirements. That and $$$. Underwood's classes, faculty, housing and other facilities are completely separate from Yonsei. Though at some point if you can prove sufficient proficiency in Korean, you can take some Yonsei classes in your upper years.

THIS is what you get into when you don't get a proper education no matter how much money your parents have.

by Anonymousreply 57August 8, 2022 2:50 AM

How many kids does she have in college? Where do they go?

by Anonymousreply 58August 8, 2022 3:15 AM

Poor Viola.

by Anonymousreply 59August 8, 2022 3:17 AM

What about Pax? I thought he’s older than Zahara?

by Anonymousreply 60August 8, 2022 3:18 AM

I think you are right r60.

He was adopted later but was older.

by Anonymousreply 61August 8, 2022 3:20 AM

Publicity. Stunt.

Guess what you don't do to a kid with super famous parents when they go to college if you remotely give a shit about them?

Broadcast where they're going and where any deranged person can find them.

Angelina is an unbelievable asshole.

by Anonymousreply 62August 8, 2022 3:30 AM

My great grandfather was the dean of a HBCU. His great grandfather was born a slave. They were created to educate former slaves and free black people. My own father attended segregated schools as a child in the 1940’s. Black people still needed a place to obtain a college education, even after all of the years of being ‘free’. HBCU’s accept non black students, and many have thrived there…just as traditionally white colleges (Cornell for example) have some black students.

by Anonymousreply 63August 8, 2022 3:39 AM

I am sure that the father is paying for this education. I'm sure he's happy to pay for this. Jolie has been able to grift off Brad from the beginning. He financed their lifestyle while she made grand gestures of donating her commericial/ad income to charities. It seems she never paid anything toward all the homes they had.

Pitt had to fight tooth and nail and drag her into court to get the kids into regular schools - Pax went to a good Catholic high school in LA.

by Anonymousreply 64August 8, 2022 3:41 AM

R63 Especially when they have established a known level of success in a particular field. It is said 75% of all black Veterinarians in the US graduated from Tuskegee, and I've run into several white ones who went there because they considered it to be the best.

by Anonymousreply 65August 8, 2022 3:52 AM

R53, nobody really knows if he returned or not. Based on a published story last year, he seems like an incel. The media doesn’t really follow him and if he did drop out, Angelia won’t be admitting that.

by Anonymousreply 66August 8, 2022 3:53 AM

I think the girls will be followed more than the boys.

by Anonymousreply 67August 8, 2022 3:54 AM

[quote] I’m wondering why there’s an all black university but not all Asian or all White.

There’s UCLAsian and Connecticut College.

by Anonymousreply 68August 8, 2022 4:01 AM

Growing up I always asked my teachers and subs where they graduated from, if she was a Spelman Woman, she had immediate respect from me. I have never met an unintelligent Spelman Woman. And, the first one taught me to refer to them that way, and I have impressed many an older black female graduate of that institution by knowing that.

My town attracted people from all over because of the nuclear facility. So we would have a lot of teachers, mainly female, but also a few men, who went to big schools and were teaching in my non-huge Southern town because they married an engineer with a six figure salary and they just wanted something to do during the day with guaranteed time off on holidays and the summer. I remember a sub from Harvard and another from Yale. The woman from Yale, was a bitch, who berated a student for calling her ma'am. I really wanted to say to her, "bitch, you are 50 years old if you are a day, and this is the South every other teacher in this building will yell at us for NOT saying ma'am. Learn where the fuck you are." I made sure to tell the real teachers who it was told us not to say ma'am anymore when they started yelling at my friends and I never saw her sub at my school again. So it has always made me not care for Yale. I mean if she was a product of their institution, I didn't care for it. She would not have become a Spelman Woman.

But, the Harvard man was perfect. I was in elementary school and had never had a male teacher outside of PE, but he subbed one day and he dressed like a Harvard man in his corduroy coat with elbow patches, his hair was longish and just slightly messy, with dark thick rimmed glasses. He saw me reading a high school or better level novel and became intrigued and be discussed it all day while the dumb kids did busy work. I developed a crush but i also never saw him sub again, either. But, to this day, though I didn't attend Harvard, I still prefer them over Yale.

by Anonymousreply 69August 8, 2022 4:20 AM

Maddox is Thai, not Korean.

by Anonymousreply 70August 8, 2022 4:39 AM

I had to Google "HBCU." I had no idea what it meant.

by Anonymousreply 71August 8, 2022 4:40 AM

r70 Cambodian... is different from... Thai.

by Anonymousreply 72August 8, 2022 5:34 AM

I hope she meets a nice white boy beautiful kids

by Anonymousreply 73August 8, 2022 9:27 AM

I think it’s cool how despite growing up in a privileged world, the kids have had an international upbringing. The oldest goes to university in South Korea, now Z is going to Spelman.

by Anonymousreply 74August 8, 2022 9:34 AM

WTF R69, get a blog. ZZZZZZZZZ.

Oh, and brag much?

[quote]He saw me reading a high school or better level novel and became intrigued and be discussed it all day while the dumb kids did busy work.

Are you the deluded frau from the Dane Cook thread who bragged about being hotter than the chick who landed your old rich bf (when you couldn't).

by Anonymousreply 75August 8, 2022 10:10 AM

I think Angelina being a sheltered child raised in Hollywood which is really a small hick town filled with rich famous assholes. Just wanted to provide her children a fulfilling life she never got. She likely pushed them to school because she wasn't educated herself and wants to break that cycle

by Anonymousreply 76August 8, 2022 11:26 AM

[quote]The adopted kids don’t have the looks to go into the entertainment business.

Zahara does, she's gorgeous, and Shiloh is absolutely striking. Zahara just needs some help with her hairline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 8, 2022 11:33 AM

I wonder why Maddox went to a school in Korea. It seems kind of random.

by Anonymousreply 78August 8, 2022 12:12 PM

You have to have a darker skin pigmentation to attend this school?! Sounds logical.

by Anonymousreply 79August 8, 2022 12:12 PM

[quote]Zahara does, she's gorgeous

No. She's really quite ordinary, unfortunately. Disappointing because she was a gorgeous baby. I assumed she would be tall and striking. Nope.

by Anonymousreply 80August 8, 2022 4:07 PM

People are assuming that "great colleges" produce "great citizens."

Or that the girl will get all she needs there.

Both are ridiculous and the sort of thing fat-ass Knowles/Carter apologists crap out because IN SM THEY MUST BE RIGHT 100% OF THE TIME.

A shirt trip from phony-diva fans to MAGA cretins. One color, one step.

by Anonymousreply 81August 8, 2022 4:09 PM

Zahara seems like a lovely young woman, but she is not gorgeous by any means. Her hairline is most likely genetic and the styles she wears do not help.

Jolie's nasty streak of doing everything she could to break the kids' bonds with their father was a terrible thing to do to these children. Pitt always seemed incredibly attentive and smartly concerned about his kids' well-being. I remember how he discussed getting advice on how to handle her hair and the special products for black hair.

Jolie had Zahara's portrait painted by this black male artist allegedly as a way to boost her self esteem. The guy made Zahara look tall and thin - which she is definitely not - and even changed her facial features. I have no idea how that was supposed to help her overcome the insecurities her mother broadcast to the world that she had. The guy has been shilling his relationship with the family and especially with Zahara for years now. He is very touchy feely with her. The photos he posts of them together are usually very creepy. This guy has a son who goes to Spelman-Morehouse. Probably dreaming of a future coupling of his son and Zahara.

So not only has she tried to destroy her daughter's bond with her father, but she has inserted a black male figure in her life as what? A substitute for her real father? SMDH. Woman is evil.

by Anonymousreply 82August 8, 2022 4:21 PM

Angie is a typical abuse victim who became narcissistic as a defense mechanism. But Angie decided to channel her ego into charity, philanthropy and being a Supermom. Narcissists who are productive can use it for good. Oprah is an example of that. Though they can be ruthless and backstabbing in their attempt at obtaining their end goal which is peace and progress for society. Most narcissists think they are doing good.

by Anonymousreply 83August 8, 2022 5:31 PM

R81. Please stay away from bath salts.

by Anonymousreply 84August 8, 2022 5:39 PM

R83, Interesting analysis.

by Anonymousreply 85August 8, 2022 5:42 PM

The racist trolls need to put down Angelina's non-white kids (who she clearly adores unlike bitch Mia Farrow and creepy Steven Spielberg) and praise the white Aryan babies she made with Brad. If anything the adopted kids will work harder because they don't have the same privileges as the bio kids. While adoption is a wonderful thing, adopted kids still have some mental baggage, insecurity and attachment issues but if they are nurtured and given a good environment they may work extremely hard to overcome some feelings of insecurity. I say this as someone who was adopted and never felt good enough but worked hard at school and finding a good job to compensate.

by Anonymousreply 86August 8, 2022 5:44 PM

In light of Anne Heche, Brittney Spears and Madonna, Angelina Is a paragon of maternal virtue and I’m impressed she’s got well adjusted kids who are getting educations, not being insta hos. Good job, Angie and Brad! They win the Hollywood Parent 2022 award.

by Anonymousreply 87August 8, 2022 9:40 PM

They are only getting educations because of their father. Angelina never bothered with education. Though she is managing to make her children's' education all about her.

Another arrow in her PR quiver.

by Anonymousreply 88August 8, 2022 10:15 PM

It's moving in day for the Freshman class at Spelman!!! Angelina must be so excited and sad at the same time...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 10, 2022 5:52 PM

Zahara and Angelina in her dorm room(I think)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 10, 2022 5:56 PM

Angie is morphing into Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 91August 10, 2022 6:33 PM

Why was this announced in August? was she on the waitlist?

by Anonymousreply 92August 10, 2022 6:34 PM

R89 Oh, dear. That Twitter poster needs to go to college.

by Anonymousreply 93August 10, 2022 7:26 PM

R92, Why would she be on a waitlist if she was accepted in the spring? A few months ago videos/pictures of Zahara and Angelina were posted online while they were touring the Spelman campus...it was a clear indicator Zahara had decided on Spelman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 10, 2022 8:26 PM

That's her dorm room? I had better accommodations at my shitty state school. Couldn't Jolie spring for something nicer?

by Anonymousreply 95August 10, 2022 9:28 PM

R95 can't really see much of it to be fair

by Anonymousreply 96August 10, 2022 9:32 PM

She may be required to live on campus freshman year, which multiple liberal arts college stipulate.

Even if she's not, she probably wants to live on campus right away anyway to make friends. If you're going to a small liberal arts college like Spelman is, it's almost always because you want a close and intense social and intellectual environment--otherwise you'd just go to a big school.

by Anonymousreply 97August 10, 2022 10:07 PM

[quote] A few months ago videos/pictures of Zahara and Angelina were posted online while they were touring the Spelman campus. .it was a clear indicator Zahara had decided on Spelman.

Just cause she toured the place or decided she wanted to go there doesn't mean she had been accepted.

by Anonymousreply 98August 11, 2022 1:05 AM

jolie can probably do what she wants.

by Anonymousreply 99August 11, 2022 1:07 AM

Spellman is not a luxurious institution. Probably never had the cash to make country club accommodations like the elite colleges started to do from the 80s on.

Spellman endowment: $377.9 million

Wellesley endowment: $3.2 billion

by Anonymousreply 100August 11, 2022 1:17 AM

Poor Zahara always looks tired.

by Anonymousreply 101August 11, 2022 1:21 AM

Angie always look haunted and distant . She’s never in the moment . Totally in that crazy brain 🧠 of hers

by Anonymousreply 102August 11, 2022 1:25 AM

Ok y’all. Zoom in on the lips in r90’s Twitter photo link. Overdrawn but also an odd color of brown. This woman has a lot of money. Is she just this used to people photoshopping shit, so she doesn’t care? I wouldn’t let my sister leave the house looking like this. It looks $5 whore ish.

by Anonymousreply 103August 11, 2022 4:11 AM

[quote]and your mysogistic nomenclature

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 104August 11, 2022 4:18 AM

And you also don't know if she applied early and got an early admission...just speculation on both ends. She's starting her university career and that's all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 105August 11, 2022 5:34 AM

I'm so glad she'll learn about the privilege that other people have.

by Anonymousreply 106August 11, 2022 5:39 AM

The three bio kids are very attractive, with a nice blend of Angelina and Brad's features. All are tall and slim. Maddox and Pax are ugly and Zahara is just average.

by Anonymousreply 107August 11, 2022 4:23 PM

Pax is not ugly...that kid has a nice bone structure...plus he dresses well for his age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108August 11, 2022 4:32 PM

Pax is 18, so older than Z......but you don't hear anything about him. He supposedly graduated high school in 2021. Anyone know what's up?

by Anonymousreply 109August 11, 2022 4:52 PM

Pax is a cute young man. To call him ugly says something about you (and it’s not pretty).

by Anonymousreply 110August 13, 2022 2:31 AM

R109, it’s weird because Angelina wasn’t private when Maddox and Zahara went to college and he’s the only one who wasn’t homeschooled.

by Anonymousreply 111August 13, 2022 3:01 AM

Why does applauding a good education make you a “frau”, OP?

by Anonymousreply 112August 13, 2022 3:08 AM

Why do DLers hate Angelina so much? Brad is just as exhausting. He was the one who left Jennifer Aniston for being too boring and bragged about his new exciting life with Angie is Parade Magazine.

by Anonymousreply 113August 13, 2022 3:12 AM

Who says we hate Heriona? She's brought much hilarity to discuss over the years. Acknowledging she's a drug-addled, personality-disordered, eating-disordered nutbag doesn't equal hatred.

Brad is a cypher for the most part, but he's not a physical abuser. Jolie overreached with those accusations and was rightfully ridiculed and shunned. He might be up his own ass and a self-important bore, but he didn't deserve that. I bet he asked for a divorce and she went full psycho. Remember that tanker truck rumor her pr team spread, ha ha. Fucking loony.

by Anonymousreply 114August 13, 2022 2:43 PM

Maybe Pax does not want his business out on the streets...supposedly Pax is attending university in NY, but there hasn't been confirmation to which school he's attending. Angelina and Pax were seen touring schools in NYC, but again no confirmation if he's matriculating anywhere...

by Anonymousreply 115August 13, 2022 8:19 PM

R77, please. Zahara is barely even average and it’s not racist to point that out. She seems like a very sweet girl though. Shiloh is stunning, there is no comparison. She would make even the most pretty girls look average. Even the younger sister doesn’t compare.

As for Angelina and Brad. He comes off as more human than she does. She’s very calculating and cold. I think he definitely has some issues, but overall a better person than she is. Her parental alienation is disgusting. Even the worst fathers get second chances and I don’t think he’s was ever that bad. Sounds like he has relationships with the bio kids, not the adopted ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116August 13, 2022 11:23 PM

We've watched Angelina completely change her persona, face and body with PR, kids, and plastic surgery over the last two decades. Normal people won't believe anything she says or does, because she doesn't possess a stable identity.

by Anonymousreply 117August 14, 2022 12:36 AM

Zahara is gonna get her face cracked!

by Anonymousreply 118August 14, 2022 1:58 AM

Sucker!

by Anonymousreply 119August 14, 2022 2:04 AM

Whore.

by Anonymousreply 120August 14, 2022 2:05 AM

I approve. It's a great college. She could have a career in science or something else worthwhile.

by Anonymousreply 121August 14, 2022 2:11 AM

I guess you never grew up with an alcoholic father with violent tendencies...all the PR in the world can't change that he's a shit father.

by Anonymousreply 122August 14, 2022 8:38 AM

If he was so violent why was she talking about how solid their marriage was when they made that shitty movie a couple of years before they separated?

by Anonymousreply 123August 14, 2022 10:19 AM

R123 to promote the movie, obviously

by Anonymousreply 124August 14, 2022 11:30 AM

Obviously, Brad Pitt has gaslit the ENTIRE world into liking him, and Angelina, born into beauty, wealth, and privilege, is the world's greatest victim.

Our Lady of Perpetual Suffering. The BPD Saint.

by Anonymousreply 125August 14, 2022 11:37 AM

There is no evidence at all that Pitt was violent. In fact, there's evidence he wasn't. Her vague and unsubstantiated allegations didn't stick like she hoped.

But it may be that her dishonestly preventing him from seeing his kids for so long and actively alienating them may have worked to some extent and with some of the kids maybe completely. She turned out to be a shit parent and a shit person.

by Anonymousreply 126August 14, 2022 1:31 PM

I just don't get the hate for this woman at all. Has she committed a homicide and and I don't know? It's completely irrational...there are so many people who are doing real harm in this world and this country...it's just nonsense and misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 127August 14, 2022 3:28 PM

If Zahara tries to pull off that Daughter of a Movie Star schtick at Spelman, she will definitely get her face cracked by those black coeds.

I’ll heat up the popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 128August 14, 2022 4:33 PM

"if"

"i will"

wtf?

by Anonymousreply 129August 14, 2022 5:19 PM

[quote] I just don't get the hate for this woman at all.

It’s the engorged forehead vein that does it.

by Anonymousreply 130August 14, 2022 5:36 PM

I don’t underStand her she fought for sole custody because she wants to protect her family from their abusive alcoholic deadbeat dad and was eager for them to testify in court but then she goes on and recently did an a vogue interview last year with the mag about her house:

“ I wanted it to be close to their dad, who is only five minutes away”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 14, 2022 5:48 PM

Has Zahara ever actively (!) sought the limelight? We know Miss Angelina does and did with her college touring pap walks but we don't know if Zahara encouraged her to do these paps walks.

by Anonymousreply 132August 14, 2022 5:53 PM

Everyone has a phone and films everything that they do...that's the world we live in. Angelina will be photographed anywhere she goes - that's just facts. So, Angelina can't drop off her kid to her first day of college and participate in a major milestone her daughter's life? Damn, it's a fucking cold world!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 14, 2022 6:33 PM

Wonder why Brad wasn't there too. You'd think they could put aside their differences for a milestone event.

by Anonymousreply 134August 14, 2022 11:18 PM

R131, because she's full of shit. She just wanted to control those kids completely which probably started before they separated.

Um. R134, no she seems totally incapable of behaving decently. She has refused to cooperate with parenting unless the court ordered her to do so. I doubt very much it's Brad keeping this crap going on.

by Anonymousreply 135August 14, 2022 11:22 PM

R134, because he more than likely has no relationship with Zahara anymore. I saw a post somewhere where he was asked in an interview about her going to Spellman and the comments said he seemed caught off guard and didn’t even appear to know about it.

by Anonymousreply 136August 14, 2022 11:31 PM

R136, that is probably from Jolie fans because they don't want to believe he has any relationship with his children. No doubt he is paying for her schooling so no way he didn't know. I also saw that interview - it was just a short clip and he didn't look surprised.

by Anonymousreply 137August 15, 2022 12:20 AM

R137, I support Brad over Angelina, but I honestly don’t think he has a relationship with the 3 older kids. I think they were poisoned against him and he smartly chose his battles and focused on the 3 younger ones. She can easily pay for the schooling too.

by Anonymousreply 138August 15, 2022 12:29 AM

'Wonder why Brad wasn't there too. You'd think they could put aside their differences for a milestone event.'

Brad is only interested in his biological kids these days and actively despises Maddox and Pax/

by Anonymousreply 139August 15, 2022 1:26 AM

R131, you know the drill , keep your enemy even closer to stalk and make miserable . She’s Jodi Arias level

by Anonymousreply 140August 15, 2022 1:31 AM

I have a client whose daughter (also adopted with white, divorced, adoptive parents) just started at Spelman. He just got back from the orientation weekend and said he spent 30 minutes with AJ ("Hi, I'm Angie") as part of an orientation tour and said she was very nice and looked amazing. He's pretty far to the right, politically, but she was charming enough to have won him over.

by Anonymousreply 141August 15, 2022 2:54 AM

Saint Angie has many faces and personalities, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 142August 15, 2022 3:00 AM

[Quote]Zahara just needs some help with her hairline.

Can she have Anne Heche's stuff?

by Anonymousreply 143August 15, 2022 3:09 AM

[quote]actively despises Maddox and Pax

Source: trust me bro

by Anonymousreply 144August 15, 2022 3:22 AM

It would be interesting to know why Brad’s relationship with Maddox disintegrated so badly. After all, he was the bait that Angelina used to reel Brad in.

by Anonymousreply 145August 15, 2022 3:43 AM

Brad was a drunk asshole around the kids esp the older ones and Maddox witnessed it first hand many times (i'm assuming), the tipping point was that flight on the plane...where he was so wasted and out of control. that was probably his rock bottom. He got sober after that...

by Anonymousreply 146August 15, 2022 4:02 AM

She has a bone through her nose, I can't take anyone seriously with a bone in the nose like a cow.

by Anonymousreply 147August 15, 2022 4:16 AM

Septums replaced ear gauges. They started out as subculture (taken from various indigenous but still), mainly goth or punk thing. Now they're ubiquitous on everyone. They're going to fade out. But it's so jarring to see especially on conventionally attractive people.

by Anonymousreply 148August 15, 2022 4:21 AM

yeah, I thought she would be taller. she's very short!

by Anonymousreply 149August 15, 2022 4:23 AM

Except, R146, that whole narrative was unfounded as child services, the FBI and witnesses bore out.

by Anonymousreply 150August 15, 2022 7:38 AM

Don't waste your breath, R150. They're not called Angeloonies for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 151August 15, 2022 12:29 PM

[quote]I honestly don’t think he has a relationship with the 3 older kids. I think they were poisoned against him

That became clear when she told Pax that Brad "never wanted to adopt you" story. It was the exact same story she told Maddox about Billy Bob Thornton, she just changed the names and used it against Brad this time.

by Anonymousreply 152August 15, 2022 12:32 PM

[quote]he was asked in an interview about her going to Spellman and the comments said he seemed caught off guard and didn’t even appear to know about it

No, what you saw was someone posting that clip that was labeled "he didn't even know," and the power of suggestion made you think that's what it was. There's a group of people on Twitter who have this whole story about how he has "ignored his brown kids" and "is a deadbeat dad" and all sorts of shit that's just made up, because gossip isn't fun anymore, it's political propaganda now.

by Anonymousreply 153August 15, 2022 12:34 PM

Wow!!

Brad pitt is over when this news spreads the media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 16, 2022 1:10 AM

R`154, see above. Just more Angelina leaking bullshit. All cases whether they end up being criminally chargeable or not have investigative statements so the case can be assessed. That doesn't mean what you think it means.

Wonder what she said or did that made him allegedly say "you're destroying our family." If that statement can be believed. SHE is the one with the history of mental illness, cutting, suicide attempts and serious drug use as in Heroin and eight balls.

Damn this woman must be mad he bought that $40 million house or that his latest movie is doing well and the world still loves him. Or maybe she is worried that her sale of their French estate business to the Russian Oligarch with a nasty history of dead business rivals may get voided by the court.

I am still waiting for her to convince one of the daughters to allege a nuclear allegation. She is fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 155August 16, 2022 1:18 AM

Just realized I posted a reply to that gossip site article in the other thread where it was posted.

I repeat myself:

Who allegedly got that via a FOIA request? I don't believe that. They don't release raw criminal investigation notes. They sure as hell didn't get that from any FBI agent.

That info sounds like it came from Angelina herself telling someone to leak it to this guy. Angelina would also not be in possession of any investigative notes. You notice it's completely one sided. It omits anything about the condition of Jolie or anything she said or did. Raw notes and even any report statement would have been more detailed than that.

To be clear, FBI agents never make a decision to charge. They just present what they learned. They are not the lawyer, they are the investigator. The US Attorney handling the case decides if there is evidence of a crime. Obviously in this case there was not.

This article has Jolie's fingerprints all over it. She must realize she probably will not get what she's trying to get from DOJ and so she is once again playing dirty.

by Anonymousreply 156August 16, 2022 1:20 AM

Why is this still going on? It was years ago. This whole thing between the two is creepy at this point.

by Anonymousreply 157August 16, 2022 1:22 AM

That girl is going to have a hairline on the back of her skull by the time shes 30. Unfortunate looking thing,bless her heart.

by Anonymousreply 158August 16, 2022 1:31 AM

Yeah I have always heard anecdotally that Angie is nice. She still strikes me as BPD at least in her younger days but I’ve heard multiple stories from friends that she is very nice to everyday people

by Anonymousreply 159August 16, 2022 1:41 AM

[quote]There's a group of people on Twitter who have this whole story about how he has "ignored his brown kids"

Asians aren't brown.

by Anonymousreply 160August 16, 2022 1:55 AM

R159, my friend was a grip on a movie made with Angie. He said that she was very sweet but socially awkward. Nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 161August 16, 2022 2:05 AM

[quote] Asians aren't brown.

Filipinx are.

by Anonymousreply 162August 16, 2022 5:05 AM

Angelina and Halle Berry have hoodwinked people with their beauty to keep them from finding out what psychotic cunts they are…

by Anonymousreply 163August 16, 2022 11:06 PM

R128 Spellmans a respected institution. No one's face is getting cracked.

by Anonymousreply 164August 19, 2022 5:25 AM

Zahara is a pretty girl and it's nice she's getting a quality education. But I feel the way about those nose piercings that most posters here feel about tattoos. They really really gross me out. I see them all of the time on 19-25 year old women. I just want to scream " can't you just wear earrings?!".

by Anonymousreply 165August 19, 2022 5:28 AM

What’s “HBCU”, precious? What’s “HBCU”?

by Anonymousreply 166August 19, 2022 5:36 AM

Say what you will about Angie (I've been a fan since Foxfire) but she loves her kids and has done a really great job with them. They're not selfish, rude to the press, making a spectacle of themselves on ig and tiktok like other celeb narcs, or being outwardly spoiled and vapid. They are clearly intelligent. I wish them the best.

by Anonymousreply 167August 19, 2022 5:51 AM

So Angelina is nicer to the help than Jennifer Aniston who is supposedly an icy bitch. Interesting. Also Angelina works hard and keeps herself busy with charity and other things. I agree Angie needs to let Brad go though. But Jennifer Aniston is just as obsessed and acts like a whiny teenager all the time running to the press, talking about how strong and independent she is without a man. Please. Brad laid with crazy women, so that's on him

by Anonymousreply 168August 19, 2022 5:57 AM

Given her atrocious English, R164 probably didn't graduate from Spelman.

At least I hope so for the school.

by Anonymousreply 169August 19, 2022 8:43 AM

[quote] Say what you will about Angie (I've been a fan since Foxfire) but she loves her kids and has done a really great job with them.

First you don't know these kids. Second, the kind of damage she is probably inflicting is psychological and will affect them in ways not visible to celeb watchers.

While in Korea Maddox was reported out partying and imbibing with whatever substances he prefers and was arrested and cautioned. Now he doesn't seem to be in school. Why did anyone think that a homeschooled kid constantly traveling had the foundation to study some heavy science? All he could get into was a recently formed English language pet school for non-Korean speakers with no academic requirements - just English language skill and money. This why Brad fought so hard dragging her ass into court to force his kids into normal schools while they still had a chance.

With SM it is impossible to keep secret someone's attendance at a school. It's doubly hard when you have an attention-ho mother who uses it for her own publicity.

by Anonymousreply 170August 19, 2022 8:36 PM

SM?

by Anonymousreply 171August 19, 2022 8:38 PM

Social media, Grandpa.

by Anonymousreply 172August 19, 2022 8:39 PM

Why would Brad want to adopt some fug kid from Vietnam? Would you?

by Anonymousreply 173September 8, 2022 10:30 PM

I honestly don't understand the venom DL has toward this woman. Her kids are doing much better than plenty of other celeb crotchfruit. I don't see any of them covered in hideous tattoos or whoring on IG. She has protected their privacy and has given them well rounded lives. Brad's face is a dead giveaway that he spends most of his time wasted. He's aged horribly. Karma?

by Anonymousreply 174September 8, 2022 10:56 PM

Seriously R174, you think he looks bad for a guy in his late 50s? Not liking his style lately, but I think he looks great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 8, 2022 11:03 PM

R174 who thinks she can tell how emotionally healthy a child is via paparazzi photos her so-protective mother arranges to have taken in her never ending war with their father.

Actually Maddox has quite a few ugly tats already. The only one who is private about these children is Brad. She was always the one who wanted the pics sold in the guise of charity. But they always featured here as some Lady of the Manor.

I am still amazed at the gullible people who fall for her act. It's one thing for a man who lusts after her and who she has trained her narcissistic love bombing on to fall for her "charms" but for strangers? So bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 176September 8, 2022 11:39 PM

The same cunts who hate Angelina also hate Amber Heard, Meghan Markle and Olivia Wilde. It's usually ugly fraus not gay men. The excess of beauty and wealth gets to them.

by Anonymousreply 177September 10, 2022 4:36 AM

R175 what is he wearing. He is too old to be wearing an outfit of a teenage boy. It only looks good on male between the ages of 15-22. Not late 50s middle aged man.

by Anonymousreply 178September 10, 2022 4:44 AM

She's [italic]trying[/italic] to get an education, because she got into a good college!

by Anonymousreply 179September 10, 2022 5:18 AM

[quote]The same cunts who hate Angelina also hate Amber Heard, Meghan Markle and Olivia Wilde. It's usually ugly fraus not gay men. The excess of beauty and wealth gets to them.

Wrong. All the people you list are ugly on the inside. Fraus idolize rich, beautiful women....... if they're good people.

by Anonymousreply 180September 10, 2022 9:57 AM

[quote]I honestly don't understand the venom DL has toward this woman.

Yes, you do. Stop acting stupid.

by Anonymousreply 181September 10, 2022 9:59 AM

[quote]I don't see any of them covered in hideous tattoos or whoring on IG.

So, because they don't have tattoos, Angelina is the greatest celebrity mom?

[quote]She has protected their privacy

Like hell she has. She's leaked all sorts of stuff about them, as long as she can use it to attack Brad. She's made sure to tell the whole world that they hate their dad, want to testify against him, how they still need in 2022 physical and emotional medical care because of his abuse, that their dad said one of them "looked like a Columbine kid," that "Brad never wanted Pax." Let's not forget the PR aspect, where she makes sure to put her girls in her old gowns for the red carpet, and to call the paps every time they're out trying to buy t-shirts for Shiloh.

by Anonymousreply 182September 10, 2022 10:26 AM

R175, Brad mentioned his character in Babylon has a sort of Buster Keaton quality to him.

Brad and his designer may have conspired to mimic Keaton. I wouldn't out that past Brad. LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 10, 2022 3:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!