Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin McCarthy, poor thang has increasing dementia. Sedition, Insurrection, Treason, and January 06 Investigation thread. #55.

[quote]"I don't recall talking to her that day," McCarthy said at a news conference. "I don't remember having any conversations with her about the president coming to the Capitol."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584September 10, 2022 2:16 PM

Prior thread #54.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2022 3:55 PM

Link, r1/OP...LINK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2022 3:57 PM

But you always do it with style and grace Ms. LaChat.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2022 4:01 PM

Pardon me. Thought I linked, but didn't post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2022 4:02 PM

Thank you, r3, I try. I really do try.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2022 4:06 PM

#54 didn't have link to #53. Then some other thread was created called #63 that was about Judy Garland. A couple of other threads used the word "treason" and disrupted, apparently, the search term and numerical order. Trolls, maybe, blacked-out the prior one. By 555 posts, things slowed, and loading problems were abound. I wanted the ordered sequence to return to eliminate confusion, diminished interest, and access.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2022 4:17 PM

It would be beautiful if Kevin never became speaker. If Republicans win back the House in late 2022, will Gym Jordan mount a challenge to Kevin? Bad to worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2022 4:26 PM

With all the shit he's done Kennedy should be prosecuted for treason.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2022 4:27 PM

Correctoin: With all the shit he's done McCarthy should be prosecuted for treason.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2022 4:27 PM

R9 The Louisiana Senator is not angel. Your statement at r8 may not be a fallacy. Kennedy voted against certifying Biden's win in one or two states.

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2022 4:35 PM

Kennedy is a seditious ass hole as well.

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2022 4:42 PM

Kennedy has liver lips.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2022 5:52 PM

Would Shakespeare rise from the grave and chronicle these miscreants with a tale of lunacy and absurdity.

I'm tiring of the characters, though, they are too stupid for infamy and if they are indeed remembered, let them be a cautionary tale.

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2022 6:38 PM

Of course, Kennedy will be running for another six year term. He’s only 70.

He’s going to stop those “woke” folks, whoever they are.

[quote]“Under President Biden our country is experiencing the highest inflation in 40 years, gas prices have skyrocketed, and crime is up across the country. Louisianians know what’s at stake in this election, and that is why I am running again to be Louisiana’s U.S. Senator. I promise to always ensure the voices of the hardworking men and women in Louisiana are heard, and fight against the woke policies that are hurting the pocketbooks of all Americans,” said Sen. John Kennedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2022 6:45 PM

Why the fuck do people fall for that shit?

by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2022 6:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2022 11:35 PM

Manchin must have shut Lindz off.

by Anonymousreply 17July 31, 2022 11:38 PM

Perhaps someone should put his picture on a milk carton?

by Anonymousreply 18July 31, 2022 11:38 PM

McCarthy always seems to be quaking in his boots. How is this milquetoast leading the Republicans in the House?

by Anonymousreply 19July 31, 2022 11:42 PM

Garbage person.

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2022 12:12 AM

Convenient loss of memory is not dementia, even though the person may be demented.

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2022 12:18 AM

While McCarthy is not known for brilliance, he would be able to recall which people he spoke to at the White House during the insurrection. Where are those phone records? It is avoiding/denying the truth due to his political ambitions.

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2022 12:35 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2022 1:54 AM

This...this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2022 2:22 AM

He's not only stupid but rude. So many times during Cassidy's testimony, she would speak to him and he'd be looking at his phone and not respond to her. He's of course lying about not remembering stuff. What a weasel.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2022 2:35 AM

Defiant Miss Lindsey continues to resist the Georgia subpoena.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2022 2:55 PM

McCarthy should say that under oath in front of the panel.

Remember when he said publicly that he would testify is asked?

by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2022 2:58 PM

[QUOTE] He's not only stupid but rude. So many times during Cassidy's testimony, she would speak to him and he'd be looking at his phone and not respond to her. He's of course lying about not remembering stuff. What a weasel.

That was Mark Meadows, not Kevin McCarthy.

by Anonymousreply 28August 1, 2022 3:35 PM

Isn't that the same thing???

by Anonymousreply 29August 1, 2022 4:28 PM

Lindsey and Jody Hice think they're above the law

by Anonymousreply 30August 1, 2022 4:32 PM

Kinziner (who I do not idealize) rags Meghan McCain's husband:

There are moments i really with i could say much more. But this piece of human garbage @bdomenech is married to John McCains daughter and just said military people murder brown people, re burn pits. Trumpism destroys souls. F you Ben. I wish i could see you in person now…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 1, 2022 4:37 PM

Maybe he knows Trump lawyers are setting him up as the fall guy? Total amnesia might not be a bad idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2022 6:30 PM

Trump Livid As Fox News Turns On MAGA --No Trump Speech Or Interviews On Air At Fox

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2022 6:51 PM

[quote]Maybe he knows Trump lawyers are setting him up as the fall guy?

If so, then the best thing for him to do would be to remember and testify.

by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2022 7:43 PM

Miss Lindzebelle sure is hiring a bus load of lawyers to battle for him in defying the subpoena to testify before an Atlanta Grand Jury.

The latest he hired is Donald McGahn, former WH Counsel under Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 2, 2022 1:02 AM

How's he gonna pay for all this? I've no doubt he's got the curtains, but who's his Rhett Butler?

by Anonymousreply 36August 2, 2022 1:08 AM

If McGhan needs to make an appearance in GA, they need to arrest him and ask him if he has any knowledge of criminal activity by Miss Linzebelle.

by Anonymousreply 37August 2, 2022 1:09 AM

Lindzebelle is busy tweeting each afternoon prior to a nightly appearance on Fox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 2, 2022 1:13 AM

Guy Reffitt sentenced to 7 years; DOJ is going after the boots of the insurrection. Now do the suits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 2, 2022 2:34 AM

Veterans groups are ‘Mad as Hell’ at Oklahoma’s Lankford and Inhofe too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 2, 2022 10:26 AM

There’s a more recent article in the Sun-Sentinel about Marco Rubio’s split with south Florida colleagues due to his opposition to codify legislation on gay marriage rights. The Sun-Sentinel is paywalled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 2, 2022 10:52 AM

Dump has McCarthy by the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 42August 2, 2022 10:52 AM

Pollster & roommate Frank Luntz should be able to stir Kevin McCarthy in a better direction. Maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 43August 2, 2022 11:43 AM

^steer. But to stir Kevin may work too.

by Anonymousreply 44August 2, 2022 1:17 PM

I would prefer a vicious puree myself.

by Anonymousreply 45August 2, 2022 1:19 PM

I want to fuck guys in public parks at 3am but that doesn't mean I want them to put a ring on my finger

by Anonymousreply 46August 2, 2022 2:08 PM

Mr. Kellyanne Conway: I'll be holding a Very Big fundraiser very soon at a Tremendous Cemetery and Golf Course in north central New Jersey. Details to come. Be there! Will be wild!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 2, 2022 3:04 PM

Miss Lindsey stop resisting scheduled testimony in Atlanta. Fanni asked you nicely. And Nikki is trying to give you pointers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 2, 2022 3:23 PM

DHS and Secret Service took deliberate steps to stop the retrieval of text messages

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 2, 2022 4:53 PM

Good grief, Lady G’s new crush appears to be Herschel Walker.

She hasn’t learned to stay out of Georgia politics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 2, 2022 9:05 PM

What can she say...she's a fool for black cock!

by Anonymousreply 51August 2, 2022 9:12 PM

I want to have Herschel Walker's secret babies!!!

by Anonymousreply 52August 2, 2022 11:06 PM

I'd prefer he was shaken, (rather forcefully), than stirred.

by Anonymousreply 53August 3, 2022 12:18 AM

Today’s tips from Marsha of Tennessee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 3, 2022 12:56 AM

A district judge denied Trump's attempt to block 3 Capitol Police officers from suing him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 3, 2022 2:04 AM

Turns out that, in addition to DHS and the Secret Service, the Pentagon also "accidentally" deleted emails

by Anonymousreply 56August 3, 2022 2:05 AM

Unfuckin'believable, R56!

by Anonymousreply 57August 3, 2022 2:05 AM

🐞

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 3, 2022 9:51 AM

The 11 Republican Senators who still voted against the Veterans health care bill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 3, 2022 11:41 AM

Trump created his Deep State and they knew what was expected of them.

by Anonymousreply 60August 3, 2022 12:56 PM

r56...

More January 6th Texts Missing After Pentagon Wipes Trump Officials' Phones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 3, 2022 6:32 PM

Alex Jones Attacks His Trial Judge As ‘Demonically Possessed’ Cult Member

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 3, 2022 8:08 PM

More Arizona craziness:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 3, 2022 8:25 PM

Trump has Ivana buried at his Bedminster golf course as a tax-break endeavor.

[quote] Amid reports that Donald Trump possibly gained tax benefits by burying his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, near the first hole of his Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, people online are raising questions about whether her children approved of their mother’s “sad” and “miserly” final resting place. “I couldn’t believe her three kids — whom she apparently loved & who loved her — would allow their father to treat their mother like this,” tweeted Brooke Harrington, a professor of sociology at Dartmouth college in New Hampshire. Harrington looked into claims over the weekend that the former president was using his first-wife’s burial location as a way to benefit his tax planning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 3, 2022 8:38 PM

Pat Cipollone gets a grand jury subpoena. This spells real trouble for Donald Trump & "Team Crazy."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 4, 2022 12:07 AM

They are all Team Crazy. They are just divided into Team Crazy A and Team Crazy B.

by Anonymousreply 66August 4, 2022 12:09 AM

The coup d’etat conspiracy and related initiatives were more extensive than originally assumed and told to the media. Major figures within the Secret Service, Homeland Security, and the Defense Department were involved. It makes it more scary. Many of these characters were incompetent in addition to being sinister. Their incompetence accounted for their failure. These people will try again, perhaps with more clever operatives, if justice is not rendered, top to bottom and soon. Dozens of people need indicted, and some of them are in the legislative branch..

by Anonymousreply 67August 4, 2022 1:19 AM

[quote]Major figures within the Secret Service, Homeland Security, and the Defense Department were involved. It makes it more scary.

It makes it even scarier since we now have a Democrat as President.

by Anonymousreply 68August 4, 2022 8:08 AM

^troll, Pootinite

by Anonymousreply 69August 4, 2022 8:14 AM

How doe asking how safe our president is considering the fact that there are incompetent and sinister people surrounding and supposedly protecting him make me a troll r69?

by Anonymousreply 70August 4, 2022 8:23 AM

R70 LOL just trying to rile-up someone to talk to in the wee hours. The intent was silliness. Understood your point. 😷

by Anonymousreply 71August 4, 2022 8:33 AM

I'm not religious but I do say a daily prayer (feel free to MARY me, I don't care) that the Bidens and Kamala will be safe cause there is no telling what these lowlife scumbags would do to them for Trump and the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 72August 4, 2022 11:36 AM

CPAC in Dallas:

Hookers, female and male, on the circuit are heading there from all over the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 4, 2022 12:14 PM

When the Biden administration has some foreign affairs accomplishment, Lindsey Graham is there to accept credit.

Lindsey advises to “stand up to bullies”. That’s rich coming from Trump’s most prized sycophant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 4, 2022 3:32 PM

First, Secret Service deleted 1/6 texts, then the Dept. of Homeland Security, now Defense? Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 4, 2022 6:18 PM

Ivanka & Junior testify in New York civil probe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 4, 2022 8:13 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 4, 2022 8:18 PM

Gohmert is attacking the Biden administration for interacting with atheists and humanists abroad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78August 4, 2022 8:42 PM

I love the irony of this...

“In our nation’s 246 year history there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our Republic than Donald Trump.” Dick Cheney

I'm Dick Cheney and I lived this message.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 4, 2022 9:24 PM

The Trump Deep State is desperately covering their asses.

I hope the DoJ pulls the computers from all the government vehicles in DC on J5-7.

by Anonymousreply 80August 4, 2022 9:29 PM

It's been a helluva day, r79.

by Anonymousreply 81August 4, 2022 11:27 PM

R79 He meant to say, not since when he was VP.

by Anonymousreply 82August 5, 2022 12:07 AM

Bad Ladybelle G:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83August 5, 2022 5:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 5, 2022 5:45 PM

"The Republican Party has one play: cut taxes on the wealthy, cause an economic crisis, then blame it on Democrats."

I've been saying that for over 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 85August 5, 2022 5:47 PM

[quote]The Republican Party has one play: cut taxes on the wealthy, cause an economic crisis, then blame it on Democrats.

And then say the only way to pay for this is to cut programs. SNAP is their favorite. Followed by that forced Medicaid.

Republicans are fucking evil.

by Anonymousreply 86August 5, 2022 6:50 PM

Dem beats a racist Republican for a school board seat in TN (in an area that rarely elects Dems)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 5, 2022 8:54 PM

I really think Democrats realize what is at stake now due to the Roe decision.

by Anonymousreply 88August 5, 2022 9:02 PM

[quote]I really think Democrats realize what is at stake now due to the Roe decision.

Say...what???

by Anonymousreply 89August 5, 2022 9:05 PM

Just exactly what part of that is unclear r89?

by Anonymousreply 90August 5, 2022 9:06 PM

@ R83

Miss Lindz was actually on the correct side on that one.

by Anonymousreply 91August 5, 2022 9:14 PM

New Emails From Trump's Lawyer Point To MASSIVE Conspiracy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92August 5, 2022 9:14 PM

^ reputable link, pls

by Anonymousreply 93August 5, 2022 9:21 PM

Why do you have a problem with Farron Cousins, r93?

by Anonymousreply 94August 5, 2022 9:23 PM

Not unclear, r90, just silly.

by Anonymousreply 95August 5, 2022 9:25 PM

@ R94

because...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 5, 2022 9:26 PM

Republicans have had a truly terrible week and change. Democrats have had a remarkable few weeks. I can’t believe Manchin fucked over Republicans like he did. There were no leaks of his talks with McConnell and when McConnell said he would only vote yes no CHIPS if there were no BBB deal that apparently really pissed Manchin off. He does not like McConnell.

Sinema apparently played the Republicans too getting a very liberal judge through then deciding to support the Inflation Reduction Act after which stunned Republicans. They’re apoplectic over all of this.

Yes we KANsas!

by Anonymousreply 97August 5, 2022 10:26 PM

That is excellent news, FCI!

And about time the rethugs got kicked in the cunt bone. Turtle especially needs bitch slapped repeatedly until he is run out of the senate.

Give me MOAR!

by Anonymousreply 98August 5, 2022 10:39 PM

R97 His talks with Schumer I meant, of course!

by Anonymousreply 99August 5, 2022 10:42 PM

R91 correct. The tweeted message and sought reply didn’t show. Either Twitter jumped or I hit the wrong copying link that was below the dated Cawthorn aide video.

by Anonymousreply 100August 5, 2022 11:04 PM

Republicans had been bragging about having Manchin and Sinema on their team. I don’t think the two wanted Republicans pressuring them also. McConnell twists arms, but these two don’t belong to his caucus. McConnell owed them, not the other way around. Graham was bashing Manchin and Sinema on Twitter as if they were disloyal Republicans. I don’t like Manchin’s and Sinema’s game playing and fondness to please certain special interests. Still, you take your critical votes when you can get them.

by Anonymousreply 101August 5, 2022 11:23 PM

R101 Correct. Republicans, I think, overstepped with both. Manchin doesn’t respond to pressure at all. It is why he didn’t join the GOP. They’re too conservative and Manchin does believe in many spending priorities the Democrats have. And they require slavish devotion. Manchin will not ever do that.

I’m more interested in how Sinema apparently fucked them over for that judge. And a really liberal one at that. She turned right around and agreed to the BBB compromise. Watching Republicans flip the fuck out was priceless. Like I said they’re apoplectic. Both fucked them over.

I’m starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. With today’s massive jobs numbers, gas prices plummeting, and recession fears maybe waning, along with abortion starting to become real for voters, Democrats just might pull this out in Nov. Fingers crossed they maintain and expand their majorities in both houses of Congress.

by Anonymousreply 102August 5, 2022 11:30 PM

God is watching you, Miss Marsha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 6, 2022 12:32 AM

Trump's advisors tell him to "cut all contact" with Mark Meadows. Has Meadows flipped on Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 6, 2022 3:46 AM

[quote]God is watching you, Miss Marsha.

Must I? Jesus fucking christ!

by Anonymousreply 105August 6, 2022 8:18 AM

R103 - “ God is watching you, Miss Marsha.”

God is watching that deranged harpie, and thinking; “what the hell did I create here…. matter of fact; that goes for every Republican. I fucked up, and it’s way overdue that I make it up to you, my sane flock”.

by Anonymousreply 106August 6, 2022 10:33 AM

Meadows seems like a sniveling pussy. I wouldn't be surprised of they can flip him.

by Anonymousreply 107August 6, 2022 10:40 AM

Liz may lose her Congressional seat from Wyoming. Nevertheless, in my view, it will be the Cheneys that deliver the deepest puncture to Trump’s presidential ambitions for 2024. She’s been a major force in lightning a spark under the feet-dragging Garland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108August 6, 2022 12:55 PM

Meadows is too stupid to realize that Trump is making him the fall guy. Trump will throw anyone under the buss to protect his own ass. Lindsey Graham needs to be cutting a deal with Georgia in exchange for testimony about election interference. She won’t.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 6, 2022 1:20 PM

I think, while Liz Cheney may lose the primary, she will run as an independent in the general election and win. The Republican nominee will tap out at their current support and Liz will get some crossover from Dems who, while not happy with a Republican being their representative, will understand Liz is better than some Dumper, and there is little chance a Dem will win.

Does anyone know how the numbers look for her? I also know a lot of Dems are crossing over during the primary to vote for her.

by Anonymousreply 110August 6, 2022 2:48 PM

r104, Mark "Sammy the Bull" Meadows,

When Meadows went down to Mar-a-Lardo, and presented hole to Trump, it was during a time when Trump was still able to protect his Pet Rocks. That time has passed.

The Secret Service, the DoJ, the DoD are all under investigation.

Meadows is fucked.

Like Danny Reagan always says, "The first person to tell the truth, gets the deal".

Meadows is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 111August 6, 2022 2:58 PM

PS, THANK YOU

CASSIDY!

by Anonymousreply 112August 6, 2022 3:00 PM

The hypocrite Richard Shelby of Alabama. He votes against the Veterans benefits bill supporting burn pit victims, and complains about wasteful spending in the Biden administration. Yet he voted for all the record spending during the Trump administration, including supporting the big tax cuts for the wealthy.

[quote] Also noteworthy is how the money frequently ends up being spent in or near the states of influential lawmakers such as Richard C. Shelby of Alabama, the top Republican on the Senate Appropriations Committee, who is retiring after this term. Shelby retains substantial sway in a Senate where Democrats' majority is as slim as it gets. "Sen. Shelby may be retiring, but, as the senior Republican on approps, he’s certainly not slowing down in bringing home the bacon to Alabama," said Steve Ellis, president of Taxpayers for Common Sense, a government spending watchdog group. "It’s not like the Navy was shy about requesting ships in the budget or even in their wish lists, but Sen. Shelby has his own wish list that is all about Alabama."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 6, 2022 7:03 PM

In other news DL may actually like: 🤠

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 6, 2022 8:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115August 6, 2022 8:47 PM

Are we assume that means something r114 / r115?

by Anonymousreply 116August 6, 2022 8:56 PM

Huma Abedin looks anorexic. She's built like a paper-clip.

by Anonymousreply 117August 6, 2022 9:49 PM

[quote] Then … Marjorie Taylor Greene showed up and got in the cage with him pic.twitter.com/0FWdFkNpht

How lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 6, 2022 11:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 7, 2022 1:02 AM

Graham has been shown on TV multiple times today expressing disdain for Manchin’s decision. Graham believes he’s entitled to control another Senator’s vote, including a member officially belonging to another party?

CNN needs to stop featuring videos of Graham with her theatrics. She won’t sit for an interview unless it is Fox where she appears almost daily. Sometimes she appears on Newsmax. Graham is having a rash of hissy.fits. That Georgia subpoena must be getting her unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 120August 7, 2022 1:27 AM

I have dropped Joe Manchin from my list of gentleman callers and have removed him from my dance card. Take THAT, you worthless rogue!

by Anonymousreply 121August 7, 2022 1:47 AM

r120, Lady G believes that Senators should not only be concerned with swing state votes but other party votes.

Look forward to the extradition, Lady G.

by Anonymousreply 122August 7, 2022 5:40 AM

[quote]Graham is having a rash of hissy.fits. That Georgia subpoena must be getting her unhinged.

I'll bet she's also suffering from terrible hot flashes. She's of a certain age, after all.

by Anonymousreply 123August 7, 2022 11:01 AM

She went through menopause two decades ago. Long married geriatric men, whose wives stop sucking their dicks 30 years ago, are her gentleman callers at Maralago or wherever,

by Anonymousreply 124August 7, 2022 12:43 PM

^I dunno, Josh ain’t so old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 7, 2022 12:59 PM

Jordan Holmes on Alex Jones:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 7, 2022 3:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 7, 2022 3:48 PM

Republicans just voted against capping insulin costs. Assholes

by Anonymousreply 128August 7, 2022 3:53 PM

Evil trash, really, truly evil

by Anonymousreply 129August 7, 2022 5:36 PM

Jenna Ellis is boycotting CPAC because they're not homophobic enough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 7, 2022 8:09 PM

Gaetz tells Bannon if Republicans take over the House in November they'll "set the truth free" on the origins of the coronavirus, the 2020 election, the "fedsurrection" of January 6 and "the fact that the vaccine mandates have made our country weaker, not stronger."

In other words, we're not even close to peak stupid yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 7, 2022 8:34 PM

[quote]Jenna Ellis is boycotting CPAC

I bet they're just sick about it.

by Anonymousreply 132August 7, 2022 8:55 PM

^ lock them up

a traitor and a child sexual abuser

by Anonymousreply 133August 7, 2022 9:10 PM

A MAGA drag queen?

Caitlyn says she’s trans. Doubt she went this year after being harassed last year,

Lindzebelle didn’t go and says she’s a “lady” anyway.

Surely they all know Kimberly Kimberly Guilfoyle & know she is really a woman?

Who is it?

Josh or Tom Cotton in disguise?

by Anonymousreply 134August 7, 2022 10:21 PM

[quote]Who is it?

You even have to ask?

by Anonymousreply 135August 7, 2022 10:28 PM

Tom Cotton is the MAGA drag queen. Her drag name is Cotton Blossom

by Anonymousreply 136August 7, 2022 10:38 PM

Damm he'd make an ugly woman. Something out of the Addams Family.

by Anonymousreply 137August 7, 2022 10:42 PM

Paywall.

If the summary is correct them,

WOW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138August 7, 2022 11:19 PM

R138 Of course it’s correct.

by Anonymousreply 139August 7, 2022 11:23 PM

Chris Christie, stop predicting. That list is horrible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140August 7, 2022 11:25 PM

R140, that sounds like hell on earth

by Anonymousreply 141August 7, 2022 11:31 PM

Ohio’s legislature is the right of South Carolina’s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142August 7, 2022 11:39 PM

^ Thanks, gerrymandering!

by Anonymousreply 143August 8, 2022 12:24 AM

Yes, gerrymandering has a lot to do with minority controlling the majority by gaming the system.

by Anonymousreply 144August 8, 2022 12:25 AM

DA Fani Willis puts Lindsey Graham in his place in her motion seeking his grand jury testimony

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145August 8, 2022 1:19 AM

Fani put Miss Lindsey in her place!!!!

by Anonymousreply 146August 8, 2022 2:13 AM

Meanwhile in Michigan. ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 8, 2022 2:52 AM

All this was expected. Donald Trump as Rambo? So he can walk down a ramp now? Pathetic. Failure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 8, 2022 10:22 AM

Muh demonitizations!

by Anonymousreply 149August 8, 2022 10:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150August 8, 2022 12:25 PM

r150, S'enema is a one woman Big Business Pork Fest.

That is why Schumer minimized her vote and the media only had DAYS to be yanked by her Attention Whore antics.

by Anonymousreply 151August 8, 2022 12:32 PM

On live TV yesterday,, Lindsey Graham looked physically awful on close-ups during the interview with CNN’s Dana Bash. and Sen. Blumenthal being another guest. His eyes were red, particularly his left one. His complexion was blotchy. He received very softball questions, but his demeanor was seething, agitated, arrogant, and looking worried/stressed. Maybe it was too early for him and he had a major hangover (or he was already 🥃 for the day. His comments were typical Graham partisanship with sucking-up to Trump. That Georgia subpoena looms immensely.

by Anonymousreply 152August 8, 2022 1:25 PM

Lady G is about to have all of his political protection removed, he will be dragged from hos closet and trampled by disgusted rent bois in the public street.

And then she will be extradited to Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 153August 8, 2022 1:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 8, 2022 1:29 PM

Trump in his new toupee looks like Adam sandler in Little Nicky. Oof who told him this looked good?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 8, 2022 4:38 PM

Dump is a boil on the ass of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 156August 8, 2022 4:41 PM

Trump wanted his generals to be more like Nazi generals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 8, 2022 5:21 PM

He actually was structuring his administration to function like Hitler's Germany.

by Anonymousreply 158August 8, 2022 5:54 PM

[quote]Lindsey Graham looked physically awful on close-ups during the interview with CNN’s Dana Bash

Poor thing must have been on her knees all weekend servicing black cock in dirty public toilets.

by Anonymousreply 159August 8, 2022 6:19 PM

Looks like the Trump campaign really did have contact with Russia! Shocker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 8, 2022 6:43 PM

THAT is the definition of SHINOLA!

He should have stayed gray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161August 8, 2022 7:12 PM

This is what Ladybugs G wants out of Georgia now:

[quote] Herschel has lived an incredible life and has much to offer the people of Georgia. Most importantly, he can win. To those who doubt he can win: If you ran against him in Georgia, he would run you over! #RunHERSCHELRun

by Anonymousreply 162August 8, 2022 7:59 PM

Spread the news far and wide!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163August 8, 2022 7:59 PM

Oh, Kevin. Stick by Frank.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164August 8, 2022 8:10 PM

McCarthy went to RI to campaign and fundraise for Fung.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165August 8, 2022 8:16 PM

Trump's telltale toilet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166August 8, 2022 9:16 PM

Lindsey’s hissy fit against tax on oil.

Lindsey demands decorum and rules. Except for abiding by a subpoena from Georgia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167August 8, 2022 9:35 PM

Miss Lindz is having the vapors almost daily, now.

by Anonymousreply 168August 8, 2022 9:40 PM

Excellent, Lá Sénatrice! Something light blue with an off-white blouse will set the right tone for your Georgia visit. It is not loud, shows softness, purity, and innocence. Yet, it has an alluring appeal to the sophisticated and mannerly gentlemen on the Peach State jury.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169August 8, 2022 10:36 PM

Perhaps we could discuss something other than pathetic LG? We all know his true colors and how completely pathetic he is.

by Anonymousreply 170August 8, 2022 10:43 PM

Double pathetic... my high school English teacher would be so disappointed. Y'all catch my drift.

by Anonymousreply 171August 8, 2022 10:44 PM

What an amazing 6 weeks Ds have had and what an shitastic three weeks Rs have had.

by Anonymousreply 172August 8, 2022 11:04 PM

Alex Jones' texts have been turned over the J6 committee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173August 8, 2022 11:10 PM

NYT: "Jones' files do not appear to include text messages from the time most of interest to the committee: the day of Jan. 6, 2021, and the weeks building up to the attack."

by Anonymousreply 174August 8, 2022 11:13 PM

Can't wait to read those intimate messages Alex sent to Roger Stone!

by Anonymousreply 175August 8, 2022 11:13 PM

Am I missing something at R166? Are there more photos than those two? I hardly call that a smoking gun.

by Anonymousreply 176August 8, 2022 11:21 PM

Here we go...they're searching Mar-a-Lago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177August 8, 2022 11:26 PM

Lauren Boebert involved in another legal incident

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178August 8, 2022 11:35 PM

R177 Doris

The Trumps responding via Eric and tweeted out by Diamond & Silk:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179August 8, 2022 11:47 PM

ECSTACY!! MaraLardo raided by the FBI !! Squirm fat orange pig, squirm!!

by Anonymousreply 180August 8, 2022 11:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 8, 2022 11:59 PM

I hope they ask for the immigration documentation of EVERY fucking soul on the property.

by Anonymousreply 182August 9, 2022 12:05 AM

Ha ha!!!!

by Anonymousreply 183August 9, 2022 12:06 AM

🤣.

by Anonymousreply 184August 9, 2022 12:31 AM

The people who complained about "Defund the Police" now want to defund the FBI

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185August 9, 2022 12:52 AM

And, R185, those same people chanted "LOCK. HER UP" for years but now think this is the worst thing that has ever happened to America..

by Anonymousreply 186August 9, 2022 12:56 AM

The CPAC crowd can now dispose of that standing cardboard cut-out of Trump as Rambo. One can imagine Lindsey is on a flight right this moment to Palm Beach, FL to be by his side. McConnell & DeSantis are probably ecstatic but won’t show it.

by Anonymousreply 187August 9, 2022 1:01 AM

Trump was at Trump Tower in NYC when the raid commenced.

by Anonymousreply 188August 9, 2022 1:04 AM

Lindsey needs to be by her gentleman caller's side!

by Anonymousreply 189August 9, 2022 1:05 AM

Dum-dum out in front of the camera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190August 9, 2022 10:35 AM

McCarthy is fighting with Miss Lindz to be allowed to change Dump's diaper and kiss his fat felonious ass.

by Anonymousreply 191August 9, 2022 10:55 AM

Oh, there is PLENTY there for both of them.

by Anonymousreply 192August 9, 2022 11:20 AM

Ole ‘Huck’ receiving a challenge.

Trump the Huck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 9, 2022 11:52 AM

Didn’t take long for Miss Lindzebelle to react from the fainting couch.

…and get replies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194August 9, 2022 12:02 PM

Consulting with gentleman Jay Sekulow.:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195August 9, 2022 4:30 PM

No comment from Melania.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196August 9, 2022 4:39 PM

Melania was busy documenting the rugs @ Mar-a-Lardo, that's why she didn't notice anything.

by Anonymousreply 197August 9, 2022 4:47 PM

The hits just keep on coming for Donald:

A federal appeals court on Tuesday signed off on a House Ways and Means Committee request to obtain former President Donald Trump’s tax returns from the Internal Revenue Service.

The 3-0 ruling from the DC Circuit Court of Appeals is a blow to Trump, who has argued for years in court against releasing his tax returns to any investigators.

by Anonymousreply 198August 9, 2022 4:50 PM

I hope he strokes out.

by Anonymousreply 199August 9, 2022 4:52 PM

President Ron Bloom was replaced last week...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200August 9, 2022 8:09 PM

Republicans had no problem investigating Hillary Clinton 10 days before the election. Trump is fair game. He has the status of Ronna McDaniel. He's just a high level member of the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 201August 9, 2022 8:20 PM

DeJoy being removed? Long overdue.

by Anonymousreply 202August 9, 2022 9:18 PM

Where’s our Garland bashes?

by Anonymousreply 203August 9, 2022 9:52 PM

^basher

by Anonymousreply 204August 9, 2022 9:52 PM

Now they're switching to this raid will turn into a nothingburger, r203/FCI.

by Anonymousreply 205August 9, 2022 10:45 PM

r203/FCI - From the *FBI executes search warrant on Mar-a-Mago! PART 2* thread:

[quote]Security Experts on Twitter today are starting to lower expectations for a criminal case. Most are saying the DOJ needed to neutralize the threat of classified documents hanging out at Mar-A-Lago. They retrieved the documents and it is mission accomplished. They are probably not that interested in punishing Trump.

by Anonymousreply 206August 9, 2022 10:49 PM

There’s zero way this turns into a nothingburger. They have something or this would never ever ever ever get this far. It might be the documents her took BUT that in and of itself is not nothing. That’s huge. National security risk huge. They have something really big on him and others. MAGA world is going to fucking explode. Garland would not ever sign off on this if they didn’t have something, IMO, of consequential national security implications. Traitors should be very nervous. Judging from the epic freak out they know the jig is up. R206 I’m not sure they know what is going on. That is just speculation. This, along with Rep Perry’s phone being seized, tells me someone flipped.

by Anonymousreply 207August 9, 2022 10:52 PM

R206 Plus, they can obtain other information while searching the property. I think this is a many birds/one stone thing.

by Anonymousreply 208August 9, 2022 10:53 PM

Scott Perry's phone was seized! Ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 209August 9, 2022 11:35 PM

I know, r208/FCI, I know. I'm just letting you know where they're going from "Garland is doing/will do nothing".

by Anonymousreply 210August 9, 2022 11:37 PM

R210 I hear ya, Doris!

by Anonymousreply 211August 9, 2022 11:42 PM

Even hubby George is trolling propagandist Kellyanne Conway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212August 9, 2022 11:51 PM

Susan Collins hasn’t said she’s “concerned”, but she finds the raid “shocking”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213August 10, 2022 12:03 AM

Fani Willis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214August 10, 2022 12:21 AM

The FBI search of Mar-a-Lago, Trump's crimes, and Kevin McCarthy's political thuggery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215August 10, 2022 3:38 AM

I wonder if Mark Meadows has flipped.

Kevin McCarthy is living in a fool's paradise.

by Anonymousreply 216August 10, 2022 4:22 AM

r211/FCI go to post 88 in this thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217August 10, 2022 4:54 AM

I think that is shortsighted. The Archives referred for investigation after numerous rebuffing from Trump.

The DoJ investigated and there was enough documented CRIMINAL activity to warrant a warrant and evidence confiscation.

Garland said that every crime would be prosecuted. How many indictments with how many counts did Gotti get?

I wonder if Mark "Sammy the Bull" Meadows, has started singing?

by Anonymousreply 218August 10, 2022 5:20 AM

Where is Meadows? Has he shown his face anywhere? Social media posts? Is he yapping on Fox News about anything? Are the Trumpie Repugs mentioning his name?

by Anonymousreply 219August 10, 2022 6:57 AM

Fox is irresponsible for ratings. Here’s Graham agreeing with Watters at the suggestion the f-b-i is planting evidence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220August 10, 2022 7:16 AM

I hope they're holding Meadows's ass to the grill.

by Anonymousreply 221August 10, 2022 11:18 AM

NYT:

2 key Trump allies didn't provide much help in their interviews Tuesday w/ the House Jan. 6 committee.

Pompeo was "evasive," per person familiar.

Mastriano ended his interview in fewer than 15 minutes, refusing to answer questions.

by Anonymousreply 222August 10, 2022 11:20 AM

R217 Thank you for that. I’m just not convinced. They are related to the documents. I do think there will be something more to come out of this. The extreme overreaction from Republicans is telling. They seem very worried.

by Anonymousreply 223August 10, 2022 11:23 AM

FCI do you think Meadows flipped? Is that why Trump is having a huddle at Bedminister w/GOPers?

by Anonymousreply 224August 10, 2022 11:27 AM

Someone in the inner circle has flipped.

by Anonymousreply 225August 10, 2022 11:32 AM

R224 Meadows is who everyone seems to think flipped. First songbird gets the best deal.

by Anonymousreply 226August 10, 2022 11:32 AM

FCI, it is VERY telling how much they are flipping out.

This queen was nearly in hysteria this morning on the radio....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227August 10, 2022 11:38 AM

I believe I read (USA Today?) that January 6 Committee asked for documents this spring that DOJ failed to deliver, because they were at Mar-A-Lago.

Conceivably, Trump might have taken some incriminating stuff and told his co-conspirators he was keeping it as “protection” against anyone going rogue. (If I go down, you’re toast.”). If that’s the case, so far, it’s worked: “insiders” have all clammed up.

However, if a major player has flipped and told the FBI of documents’ whereabouts . . .

by Anonymousreply 228August 10, 2022 12:16 PM

Meadows - his lawyers told him he better flip?

Kushner - will save his ass- knows what was at Mar-a-Lago

Gaetz - cut a deal to be an informant?

by Anonymousreply 229August 10, 2022 12:25 PM

NYT:

Donald J. Trump will face questioning under oath from the New York attorney general’s office on Wednesday, a crucial turning point in a long-running civil investigation into his business practices.

The stakes for Mr. Trump are uncommonly high. While he has sat for numerous depositions over the years, he fought for months to avoid the testimony this week, which could shape the outcome of the investigation into the former president and his family real estate business, the Trump Organization.

by Anonymousreply 230August 10, 2022 12:27 PM

[quote] Tim Michels in WI

[quote] Kari Lake in AZ

[quote] Tudor Dixon in MI

[quote] Doug Mastriano in PA

[quote] Darren Bailey in Illinois

[quote] Dan Cox in Maryland

Each won their primaries for governor with Trump’s backing. None has said they would have certified Biden’s win in their respective states in 2020.

[quote] Two others worth the mention, tho having won their primaries without Trump’s backing:

[quote] ~Paul LePage in Maine (told local radio 2020 was stolen)

[quote] ~Lee Zeldin in NY (objected to 2020 results as member of U.S. House on Jan. 6)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231August 10, 2022 12:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232August 10, 2022 1:02 PM

CNN's Oliver Darcy:

"Fox News largely refrains from criticizing Donald Trump. But, in private, Lachlan Murdoch has denounced some of the former President's behavior in harsh terms.

In private this year, the Fox Corp. chief executive has freely criticized Trump, saying that he disagrees with much of the way the former President behaves, sources tell me. Murdoch has gone so far as to tell people that he believes if Trump were to run again, it would be bad for the country.

But Murdoch has also noted that the Fox News audience continues to support Trump. Which is to say that Murdoch knows that supporting Trump is good for business -- and, more importantly, he knows that pillorying him is bad for business because it would alienate the channel's core audience."

Democracy dies, but the Murdochs stay rich!

by Anonymousreply 233August 10, 2022 1:11 PM

^Lachlan has billions. He wants more billions. Honesty be damned!

by Anonymousreply 234August 10, 2022 1:29 PM

Trump pleaded the fifth. After saying that only the mob pleads the fifth!

by Anonymousreply 235August 10, 2022 6:18 PM

R231, I don't know about the rest of them but Darren Bailey in Illinois won because Pritzker paid for ads supporting him because there's no way this fool is going to win in Illinois. It wasn't due to his Trumpiness.

by Anonymousreply 236August 10, 2022 6:23 PM

Has Mark "Sammy the Bull" Meadows, started singing yet?

by Anonymousreply 237August 10, 2022 7:43 PM

r223 - Again, FCI, we're on the same page. I was merely pointing out where the naysayers are going since they can no longer go with "Garland isn't doing anything".

by Anonymousreply 238August 10, 2022 8:20 PM

Good lord...

Brutal New Ad Highlights Spousal Abuse Claims Against Herschel Walker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239August 10, 2022 8:28 PM

R238 Of course, Doris! The narrative that Garland isn’t doing anything has been blown to smithereens. All the naysayers look foolish. They don’t understand how justice works (hint: it’s slow).

Paul LePage is back? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 240August 10, 2022 9:10 PM

FCI. I was not the poster(s) that argued with you pertaining to the Garland/DoJ effort into investigating the ring leaders and inner circle planners of the 06 insurrection. That said, many months ago and moving forward, I expressed frustration and some skepticism about the focus and energy the DoJ was putting into the matter. It was more of "haven't heard anything", or "what's the timeline for action", rather than "is the AG and his personnel are being fearful, sympathetic to DJT and are partisan, closeted Republicans, or are they just being lethargic?".

The House Jan. 06 committee members began publicly (via mainstream media), and certainly through private channels, expressing a level of urgency for the DoJ to show movement. I would not call Adam Schiff, for example, a naysayer or looking foolish. To the contrary, Schiff knows what happened, and how the system is to deal with it, probably better than anyone. Had the DoJ been issuing subpoenas for documents from the DJT "inner circle", the targeted individuals and their attorneys would have been squealing about it.

Certain pressure has merit. The 06 committee and their congressional allies, I believe, were instrumental in getting the ball rolling at an elevated pace. To me, the pressure, done in a modest but systematic manner, was a positive development. The 06 committee needed a level of cooperation with the DoJ at least regarding action on referrals within authoritative limits as defined.

Garland, Wray, and the judge signing-off on the order for the f-b-i to enter Mar-a-Lago to retrieve and secure classified documents pertaining to national security, in the scope of the judicial process, was deemed a critical endeavor. Had they not done so, it would soon be seen as a dereliction of duty. The National Archives, another federal agency which has the legal claim of possession of the documents, were quite angry and frustrated with Trump transported them to Florida and refusing to cooperate in their return.

I will reserve judgment on the DoJ in assessing the totality of their investigative work and whether or not an array of indictments will be rendered to DJT and his cronies who had major roles leading into Jan. 06. I see it as a work in progress. Results: to be determined.

by Anonymousreply 241August 11, 2022 6:37 PM

Republicans want to defund the FBI. I guess they only like law enforcement when cops are shooting black men

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242August 11, 2022 7:27 PM

R241 Hey Tundra. I’m not sure who was going on and on, but it was tiresome. That was my point. It was nonstop every other post. That is what I, and others, objected to. It bordered on trollish.

Also, we see that they searched and retrieved materials from Trump in June so they were already doing things behind the scenes. Nothing leaks from Garland. Trump is the reason we even knew about this warrant and search. Justice is slow. Schiff, and the 1/6 committee, wouldn’t be privy to what was going on with DOJ. Not even Biden. We were all frustrated at so many things I think we just wanted to see something, anything, done.

I’m thrilled we are seeing action. Fingers crossed Trump goes to prison for his many crimes.

by Anonymousreply 243August 11, 2022 9:48 PM

She's talking about you, Kevin McPussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244August 11, 2022 10:05 PM

Then what do we do, Ron in R242, when there is another attack like 9/11?

I don't know which to blame, the idiot himself or the idiots who elected him.

by Anonymousreply 245August 11, 2022 10:46 PM

You know we’re on the right track when we get the Right to overreact in hilarious and stunning ways. We’re winning.

by Anonymousreply 246August 11, 2022 10:50 PM

Appalling coward!

George Conway is not fond of Lindsey Graham.

If she told the truth, Kellyanne would comment similarly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247August 12, 2022 12:20 AM

Thx for your added comments, FCI. R243. I yearn for that mango clown to disappear and not be heard from again. Even better if his legion of political sycophants & corrupt cronies went with him to live in upper Siberia.

by Anonymousreply 248August 12, 2022 12:48 AM

Oh shit they were looking for documents related to nuclear weapons!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 12, 2022 12:51 AM

^ from me

by Anonymousreply 250August 12, 2022 12:52 AM

Georgia DA Willis destroys Rudy Giuliani's efforts to weasel out of testifying about Trump's crimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251August 12, 2022 3:20 AM

I think it will be easier to fry Trump in Old Sparky if he is charged with ESPIONAGE.

The Rosenbergs fried for less.

by Anonymousreply 252August 12, 2022 4:38 AM

I think it will be easier to fry Trump in Old Sparky if he has one foot in a bucket of water.

by Anonymousreply 253August 12, 2022 8:23 AM

^^^But that natural, full, & flowing golden hair would stand straight out.

by Anonymousreply 254August 12, 2022 8:32 AM

No, It would be cut off before they put the cap in place.

by Anonymousreply 255August 12, 2022 11:23 AM

^Easy-peasy. We'll get him a wig for his electrocution. I just hope it doesn't catch fire.

by Anonymousreply 256August 12, 2022 12:31 PM

That thing on his head now, and for a long time, isn’t natural. Maybe an added hairpiece or something sewn in. A dyed squirrel hide?

by Anonymousreply 257August 12, 2022 1:33 PM

Rampant fungus r257.

by Anonymousreply 258August 12, 2022 1:35 PM

Colbert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 12, 2022 4:50 PM

[quote] I think it will be easier to fry Trump in Old Sparky

It won't. It'll spark a major grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 260August 12, 2022 5:00 PM

Graham would be wise to stop attacking and criticizing Garland and the f-b-I, and start preparing for her testimony in Georgia. Don’t underestimate or dismiss those Fulton County officials. Trump-Graham-Giuliani-Hice and a few others tried to toss out much of the vote there. Those voters demand justice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261August 12, 2022 8:13 PM

MAGA fashion icon, Sarah Huckabee Sanders agrees to an October debate in Arkansas Governor race.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262August 12, 2022 10:28 PM

I hope she wears that exact same outfit r262.

by Anonymousreply 263August 12, 2022 10:31 PM

lol R262

she made that dress out of disposable picnic table coverings

by Anonymousreply 264August 12, 2022 10:31 PM

That smock should be disqualifying.

by Anonymousreply 265August 12, 2022 10:39 PM

[quote] Leaders of the Southern Baptist Convention said Friday that several of the denomination’s major entities are under investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice in the wake of its multiple problems related to clergy sex abuse.

[quote] The SBC’s Executive Committee has received a subpoena, but no individuals have been subpoenaed at this point, according to the committee’s lawyers.

[quote] “This is an ongoing investigation and we are not commenting on our discussions with DOJ,” they said.

[quote] The statement from SBC leaders — including Executive Committee members, seminary presidents and heads of mission organizations — gave few details about the investigation, but indicated it dealt with widespread sexual abuse problems that have rocked the largest Protestant denomination in the U.S.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266August 12, 2022 10:44 PM

Wait, is Sarah HS a known sexual abuser?!

by Anonymousreply 267August 12, 2022 10:46 PM

I thought the Battle of the Bulge was settled but, apparently, not!

Any DL attorneys available to decode the legalese in this article?

[quote] Free Speech for People has also appealed Brasher's ruling and now the voters' case is pending before Georgia's highest court, which will ultimately decide if votes for Greene will count in November's election.

[...]

[quote] ...if the appeals court doesn't rule in favor of her challenge to the state's law and the Georgia Supreme Court sides with the voters, Greene's name could either be struck from the ballots or voters will be notified that all votes cast for her will be voided.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268August 12, 2022 11:17 PM

^Sorry, the issues in the article are too complicated for me (at least) to be willing to try to type out and explanation...

by Anonymousreply 269August 13, 2022 1:15 AM

I’d rather see posts of Miss Lindzey in sun dresses and hoop skirts than see MTG’s hateful face.

by Anonymousreply 270August 13, 2022 1:27 AM

^Ultimately, the law being sought to prevent Greene from running again was designed, in the 1860s, to be used after the Civil War against Southern politicians who had taken up arms against the United States. There is a state law suit, which Greene has won so far, and Greene herself filed a suit in Federal court, for an injunction, to preemptively stop that law from being applied to her in a State election. That is still being appealed, although now the State case has been ruled by the Ga. Supreme Court in her favor, she won...How to handle the pendency of the 2 cases at the same time is the issue that is discussed in the later part of the article, and ultimately no one knows how that will be handled, because it's something that hardly ever happens. I HATE MTG and I live in GA., but I can tell you, as a lawyer, and based on that old statute and what it was originally intended to do, there is NO CHANCE that it will disqualify this cunt from running for re-election. The arguments that were made are *preposterous*, however much I wish we could prevent her from running again. Additionally, no one has LITIGATED the issue of whether MTG legally "took up arms" against the United States, which is exactly what that statute requires. It might seem "obvious" that she was acting in some kind of unpatriotic or despicable way, but that matter has not been adjudicated. The law sought to be used against her DOES NOT APPLY. They were grasping at straws. -R269.

by Anonymousreply 271August 13, 2022 1:28 AM

Thank you, R271. That all makes sense.

However, I have a nagging feeling that something is destined for her. And it is not going to be good.

An ignominious Icarus...

by Anonymousreply 272August 13, 2022 1:34 AM

She'll be Cawthorned. Sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 273August 13, 2022 1:38 AM

"Documents that were STOLEN from the United States Government." A Congressional member of the House Intelligence Committee discusses the security level of the documents which were retrieved. These things were NEVER intended to leave a secure government storage facility, where they would be tended continually by government employees, whose job it was to be responsible for them. The documents were never even left alone in rooms in the facilities with Congressmen who were authorized to see them, they had to be attended to WHILE they were being viewed, guarded even within the building while being used. The documents were somehow removed from those facilities, presumably under Trump's authority as President, and then spirited out of the White House when he left office. It sounds to me like a MAJOR theft crime, committed by flunkies who were ordered and directed to load the stuff up, by Trump, who intended to make off with it, for WHATEVER possible purpose he had. Anyone else who did this would be facing decades in prison right now. ANYONE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274August 13, 2022 2:39 AM

^This ASSHOLE causing the United States of America so much trouble even after his goddamned disastrous "Presidency." He needs to be sent away, go away, he needs to be put in jail with his whole fucking family and ruined financially. Justice DEMANDS an end to this motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 275August 13, 2022 2:42 AM

Search warrant shows Trump's classified documents crimes. It's time to hold him accountable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276August 13, 2022 4:26 AM

Because Trump was engaged in espionage while he was Commander in Chief, I hope3 he is tried in a military tribunal and sent to Gitmo or Leavenworth.

by Anonymousreply 277August 13, 2022 6:54 AM

MAGA GQP Congressman, Ronny Jackson, vows not to eat dog penis again. Was he that foolish in Korea, where this disturbing activity occurs, or did he know he was eating dog parts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278August 13, 2022 9:44 AM

SC media, it is long overdue for you to be asking Graham some direct and tough questions, Reporting on his press releases are not enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279August 13, 2022 10:07 AM

The scholarly Kevin makes a statement trying to immolate Reagan. It didn’t work so well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280August 13, 2022 12:20 PM

I don't think that word means what you think it means r280.

by Anonymousreply 281August 13, 2022 12:22 PM

^emulate; phone changed the spelling and I didn’t catch it until afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 282August 13, 2022 12:32 PM

I wonder if Trump and his crew removed all the documents in one fell swoop when he left the WH, or if he’d been secreting stuff away to MaL piece by piece over his four years there.

by Anonymousreply 283August 13, 2022 3:23 PM

Matt Gaetz Rages Against Republicans Who Won't Condemn FBI

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284August 13, 2022 4:16 PM

I guess Republicans only like law enforcement when it's convenient

by Anonymousreply 285August 13, 2022 5:16 PM

Why Donald Trump's possible violation of the Espionage Act must be prosecuted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286August 13, 2022 5:29 PM

Facebook To Ease Rules On Election Misinformation As Midterms Approach

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287August 13, 2022 10:34 PM

What the fuck is wrong with Facebook? And, who the fuck is still using Facebook??

by Anonymousreply 288August 13, 2022 10:50 PM

Many people still are, r288.

by Anonymousreply 289August 13, 2022 11:01 PM

I don't know anyone who is on Facebook who aren't crazy or cult members.

by Anonymousreply 290August 13, 2022 11:04 PM

I know several people on FB, r29. Their activity varies on it and the ones who seem to use it the most use it to keep current with friends. None of them are the type to get sucked in by disinformation. But then there's the flip side of having a FB network of people who *are*.

by Anonymousreply 291August 13, 2022 11:12 PM

Miss Marsha Blackburn, Senator from Tennessee, had another thought.

She makes it a MAGA gal trio with MTG & Lauren Boebert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292August 14, 2022 12:20 AM

That's today's GOP:

1. Elections are fraudulent farce! (Unless we win, then they're clean.)

2. Law Enforcement is the new Gestapo! (Unless they're going after Democrats).

by Anonymousreply 293August 14, 2022 10:40 AM

Law enforcement is okay when they're shooting unarmed black men. Arresting rich white felons is a bridge too far

by Anonymousreply 294August 14, 2022 5:35 PM

Exactly, r293.

by Anonymousreply 295August 14, 2022 6:24 PM

Who invited Madison Cawthorn?

The GQP cocaine-fueled orgies Madison Cawthorn was invited to sound real and gay. The video talks much about far-right winger Patrick McHenry, Graham, and mentions Rubio. The video is gossipy and entertaining. It is a few months old but I hadn’t seen it before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296August 14, 2022 8:56 PM

We've talked about Patrick McHenry here before. Allegedly a self-hating closet queen like La Lindsey

by Anonymousreply 297August 14, 2022 9:01 PM

Horry County SC GQP votes to censor Lindsey Graham for voting for gun reform legislation. Graham is too “liberal” for those old retirees from the north living in Myrtle Beach.

It is the same district that rejected conservative incumbent, Congressman Rice, because he voted to impeach Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298August 14, 2022 10:56 PM

^censure

by Anonymousreply 299August 14, 2022 10:57 PM

Horry County?

lol you'd think Miss Lindz wouldn't have a problem there

by Anonymousreply 300August 14, 2022 10:59 PM

Everywhere Lindsey goes is Whore-y County

by Anonymousreply 301August 15, 2022 12:13 AM

Horry County is pronounced “Oar-rēē”.

by Anonymousreply 302August 15, 2022 1:51 AM

As in "Bucket"?

by Anonymousreply 303August 15, 2022 8:13 AM

Federal judge says Lindzebelle must testify in Georgia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304August 15, 2022 2:08 PM

R304: you haven't mentioned that on the current Theatre Gossip thread.

by Anonymousreply 305August 15, 2022 2:19 PM

@ R304

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306August 15, 2022 3:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307August 15, 2022 3:04 PM

Go Brianna!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308August 15, 2022 4:37 PM

Was Trump trying to blackmail fellow Republicans? Is that what the binder of photos was for?

by Anonymousreply 309August 15, 2022 6:59 PM

Trump's lawyers copied voting machine data in an unauthorized breach

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310August 15, 2022 7:31 PM

MadCaw's buddy Bo Hines is trying to uphold the legacy

[quote] Hines says the phrase is an insult to Banana Republic managers because unlike Biden, “they at least know where they are and what they’re doing.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311August 15, 2022 8:58 PM

NBC News says GA is about to indict Rudy Giuliani

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312August 15, 2022 10:34 PM

@ R312

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313August 15, 2022 10:38 PM

Lindz been tweeting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314August 16, 2022 12:58 AM

Who cares about Lindsay's tweets? Rachel started *right* off about Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 315August 16, 2022 1:07 AM

DJT had kompromat files on Republicans & they’re afraid???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316August 16, 2022 1:11 AM

^ That's why the binders of pictures were in his safe

by Anonymousreply 317August 16, 2022 1:18 AM

Who cares about what you care about? Troll & scold. Use your ignore function. R315

by Anonymousreply 318August 16, 2022 1:28 AM

[quote]DJT had kompromat files on Republicans & they’re afraid???

Well, if motivational speaker Tomi T. Ahonen says it, it must be true.

by Anonymousreply 319August 16, 2022 1:29 AM

Macron must be hung like a Biden...

by Anonymousreply 320August 16, 2022 3:10 AM

Macron has been strangely warm to Vladdy this year. I wonder if that was due to whatever was removed from Trump’s basement. Maybe Trump has been blackmailing and extorting foreign leaders as well his fellow Republicans.

And this where I remind everyone that the first Trump Whitehouse CFO worked for a company that invented the technology to hide where phone calls were coming from and was very involved in the deal that sold that technology to a Russian oligarch.

by Anonymousreply 321August 16, 2022 9:55 AM

The White House has a Chief Financial Officer?

by Anonymousreply 322August 16, 2022 10:53 AM

Yes

Here’s a link from the Obama administration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323August 16, 2022 11:01 AM

TY R323, that's news to me.

by Anonymousreply 324August 16, 2022 11:05 AM

[QUOTE] The 06 committee

What is this? Do you mean 1/6? You typed “06” at least three times in your post so it wasn’t a typo.

R296 has posted that stupid Madison Cawthorne video in five different threads.

by Anonymousreply 325August 16, 2022 11:42 AM

^Hello Matt. 5 times? At least tell the truth.

by Anonymousreply 326August 16, 2022 1:46 PM

I’m not “Matt” whoever that is.

by Anonymousreply 327August 16, 2022 2:46 PM

Seen in Texas today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328August 16, 2022 7:46 PM

Rachel & Mr. Van Grack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329August 16, 2022 8:10 PM

Now Jenna Ellis is being compelled to testify, too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330August 17, 2022 1:16 AM

Pat Philbin says he asked Trump to give back the documents, and Trump refused and said that they belonged to him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331August 17, 2022 1:37 AM

In Pennsylvania, among those voters who have registered to vote since June 24th, women outnumber men by a shocking 17 pts margin. For reference, among all registrants in PA, women outnumber men by only a 4 pt margin.

It's not just PA though. Our report pointed out the surge in women voters in MI and WI as well since June 24th. But we have fresh data in another key state - Ohio, where the share of women among new registrants since Dobbs was 11 pts over men, as compared to <3 pts prior to 6/24.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332August 17, 2022 2:17 AM

He’s having trouble with finding attorneys to represent him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333August 17, 2022 6:36 AM

Well, it is a great ad...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334August 17, 2022 5:00 PM

Tribe: Merrick Garland Has A 'Slam Dunk Case' Against Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335August 17, 2022 5:31 PM

[quote] Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz's Republican primary opponent Mark Lombardo suggested in a new attack ad that the incumbent congressman is the possible informant involved in the FBI's raid on former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate.

[quote] The 30-second political ad called "The Informant?" suggests that Gaetz had something to do with last week's unprecedented search of Trump's Palm Beach, Florida, property — while claiming that Trump has not gone "big" to endorse Gaetz.

[quote] "When Donald Trump really endorses someone, he goes big," a narrator says at the beginning of the ad. "You've seen none of that for lying Matt Gaetz."

[quote] A silhouette depicting Gaetz then appears in the ad with a large question mark on the head.

[quote] "What does Trump know?" the narrator asks in the clip. "Is Gaetz the informant?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336August 17, 2022 5:38 PM

Secret Service discovered a Parler account that made violent threats against Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden on Jan. 4th....but failed to warn them until after the Capitol had been breached on Jan. 6th

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337August 17, 2022 6:58 PM

^

BREAKING: Emails showed that Secret Service agents discovered a Parler account on Jan 4th that posted a series of violent threats against Pelosi and Biden, but the agency did not share them with law enforcement until more than 5 hours after Trump supporters broke into the Capitol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338August 17, 2022 7:08 PM

Trump supporters are sending death threats to the judge who signed the Mar-A-Lago search warrant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339August 17, 2022 11:49 PM

So Dump's raised fist is the new 'Sieg Heil', do I have that right?

by Anonymousreply 340August 18, 2022 10:51 AM

Lawrence: Giuliani's GA Grand Jury Appearance Should Terrify Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341August 18, 2022 4:42 PM

Now it makes sense why the the GOP general fund is pulling out of Ohio--McTurtle is taking on the project himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342August 18, 2022 4:51 PM

....and then ^^ he says this shit. As if Vance has any "quality" other than craven opportunism.

Republicans really hate Americans in general and the poor ones most of all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343August 18, 2022 5:05 PM

2:00pm press conference from Dictator DeSantis.

[quote] DeSantis plans "major announcement" at 2 p.m. in Fort Lauderdale on voting, five days before primary in Florida's bluest county. Sec'y of State, Atty. Gen., FDLE & election security chief Pete Antonacci all attending. Here's our latest on this topic

[quote] Pete Antonacci, head of DeSantis' new election police, will be among those at 2 p.m. press conference in Broward. Here's @stevebousquet story on how Antonacci pressured FDLE to launch a baseless investigation into "rampant and systemic voter fraud" shortly before 2014 election.

[quote] Antonacci wanted FDLE to launch a Florida version of what was known as the “Kansas project,” named for Kansas’ former secretary of state, Kris Kobach, who launched a program called Interstate Crosscheck to catch duplicate voter registrations. Kobach was a member of a “voting integrity commission” created by former President Trump after he was elected. The panel disbanded in 2018, its work discredited.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344August 18, 2022 5:46 PM

Peter Thiel's ho, Blake Masters, wants to privatize social security

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345August 18, 2022 8:00 PM

Lindsey’s new hairpiece is a hit.

Her private, evening beehive looks better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346August 18, 2022 8:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347August 18, 2022 8:46 PM

This pic says it all...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348August 18, 2022 9:45 PM

Grassley’s MAGA absurdity. Iowa will re-elect this dinosaur once again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349August 18, 2022 9:45 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350August 18, 2022 9:58 PM

Grassley is a stupid old man who can't give up power.

by Anonymousreply 351August 18, 2022 10:00 PM

South Carolina white man has regrets after hearing about the real world repercussions of his legislation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352August 18, 2022 10:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353August 18, 2022 10:43 PM

Randy Rainbow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354August 18, 2022 11:10 PM

Grassley's opponent is Mike Franken, if you want to donate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355August 18, 2022 11:12 PM

I sent the Admiral money!

by Anonymousreply 356August 18, 2022 11:41 PM

Marsha Blackburn tweets untruthfulness, again and again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357August 19, 2022 12:03 AM

Re: R353

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358August 19, 2022 1:41 AM

Rudy is pretending to be super frail now, a la Weinstein. Being wheeled around in wheelchair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359August 19, 2022 2:33 AM

Being a traitor to your country and finding the right garden supply shop from which to betray it takes a lot out of a guy.

by Anonymousreply 360August 19, 2022 10:42 AM

Oh please, all he had to do was find one that shared a parking lot with a porn store.

by Anonymousreply 361August 19, 2022 11:41 AM

Elon Musk spoke at Kevin McCarthy's MAGA donor event in Wyoming.

Elon had claimed to be a "centrist".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362August 19, 2022 2:32 PM

Fulton County DA Fani Willis has filed a motion opposing a stay of the order requiring Miss Lindsey to testify to the GA grand jury. He says any further delay in his testimony could "delay the revelation of an entire category of relevant witnesses or information."

"This would significantly harm the interests and administration of the [grand jury]."

by Anonymousreply 363August 19, 2022 3:26 PM

Even Steve Doocy of Fox told Rand Paul his rhetoric of attacks on the f-b-i are reckless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364August 19, 2022 3:32 PM

[quote] 🚨 Governor Glenn Youngkin is calling the legislature back to Richmond on September 7, and we have a feeling he will try to sneak an abortion ban through the House of Delegates.

[quote] Here's how:

[quote] Legislators aren't allowed to file bills of their own for this special session reconvening, BUT the Governor can send down legislation for someone to carry. This would be the perfect opportunity for him to send down an abortion ban for an anti-abortion Delegate to carry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365August 19, 2022 6:31 PM

Florida GOP candidate says Americans should have the right to shoot FBI and IRS agents on sight

What happened to "Back the Blue"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366August 19, 2022 7:29 PM

Florida MAGA State rep says we should defund the FBI

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367August 19, 2022 7:36 PM

From r366:

[quote]McCarthy & Sessions were planning a “Taliban style insurgency” as far back as 2009. Read this from a secret recording during a meeting of them talking about it👇

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368August 19, 2022 7:47 PM

[quote]What happened to "Back the Blue"?

Everybody knows the FBI wear black.

by Anonymousreply 369August 19, 2022 8:13 PM

Though a few days ago, Mary Trump speculates the informant is Jared Kushner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370August 19, 2022 9:08 PM

The GOP is cleaving itself into "establishment republicans" and "revolutionary republicans", i.e., those who want to overthrow the US government.

by Anonymousreply 371August 19, 2022 9:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372August 19, 2022 9:36 PM

[quote]"“Security officials take potential threats and threatening behavior toward (Demings) seriously, said Christian Slater, communications director for the Demings campaign.  "In this instance, the individual did not respond to multiple requests to leave and aggressively charged at security personnel in pursuit of Chief Demings’ approaching vehicle."

Val Demings and her security don't mess around when it comes to confronting head-on MAGA harassment on the campaign trail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373August 19, 2022 9:55 PM

[quote]Everybody knows the FBI wear black.

It's slimming.

by Anonymousreply 374August 19, 2022 9:59 PM

Dear Heart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375August 19, 2022 10:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376August 19, 2022 10:13 PM

Miss Lindz gets another kick in the cuntbone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377August 19, 2022 10:24 PM

Send a bounty hunter for him!

by Anonymousreply 378August 19, 2022 11:05 PM

Treason is the reason for the seizin'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379August 19, 2022 11:58 PM

[quote] This is willful entrapment on the part of the GOP.

They created a fucked up hurdle for voters must clear *and* set them up to fail because you can’t actually find out what you actually owe to pay. Florida Republicans have created a poll tax but are not telling people if they’ve already paid it or how much they owe. And you better not get it wrong!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380August 20, 2022 2:51 AM

[quote] This is willful entrapment on the part of the GOP.

[quote] They created a fucked up hurdle for voters must clear *and* set them up to fail because you can’t actually find out what you actually owe to pay. Florida Republicans have created a poll tax but are not telling people if they’ve already paid it or how much they owe. And you better not get it wrong!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381August 20, 2022 2:51 AM

For Andrew Giuliani

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382August 20, 2022 3:08 AM

Florida needs a second plebiscite to either forgive the court costs or to make them immune for consideration for purposes of voting re-enfranchisement.

by Anonymousreply 383August 20, 2022 5:12 AM

Secret Service Intentionally Hid Threats To Nancy Pelosi Before Capitol Riot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384August 20, 2022 2:32 PM

[quote]Federal Judge Leigh Martin May from Georgia rejected a request from Sen. Lindsey Graham to delay his testimony before a grand jury investigating former President Trump’s attempt to overturn the 2020 elections in the state. Graham is scheduled to testify next week. “Under the circumstances, further delay of Senator Graham’s testimony would greatly compound the overall delay in carrying out the grand jury’s investigation,” the Obama-appointed judge wrote in a ruling. “Further delay thus poses a significant risk of overall hindrance to the grand jury’s investigation, and the Court therefore finds that granting a stay would almost certainly result in material injury to the grand jury and its investigation.” Sen. Graham’s legal team had appealed an earlier ruling by Judge May ordering him to testify and asked her to stay the order pending the appeal, but she found that granting the request would not serve the public interest .

Lindzey's tactic is to delay and delay appearing. Federal Judge Leigh May has had enough.

Lindzey will be taking the 5th unless she thinks she can bullshit herself through the grand jury while defending her actions and that of Trump at the same time. That will be quite difficult, given the known evidence.

How about this Lindzey? Throw Con Orange under the bus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385August 20, 2022 5:21 PM

Nikki Haley: The candidate of appeasement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386August 20, 2022 5:30 PM

We must always refer to her as...Nimrata Randhawa.

by Anonymousreply 387August 20, 2022 5:33 PM

This so scary. Alex Wagner's been talking about it the past week.

Florida Launches New School Curriculum To Turn Students Into ‘Desirable Citizens’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388August 20, 2022 7:28 PM

Republican governors like Greg Abbott go after Biden for inflation but inflation is higher in TX and Florida than it is in the US as a whole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389August 20, 2022 8:13 PM

Appellate court exposes Bill Barr's lies about secret DOJ memo used to protect Trump from charges

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390August 20, 2022 11:01 PM

Kristi Noem and her MAGA education initiatives based on falsehoods.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391August 21, 2022 12:22 AM

Could have said this message six years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392August 21, 2022 12:36 PM

This is painful and dangerous. He must be stopped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393August 21, 2022 1:51 PM

Miss Lindsey doesn't have to testify ... yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394August 21, 2022 2:35 PM

^Yep. Graham’s delay strategy is working. It disrupts the timing of the grand jury.

This is a bad precedent. And it is done on a Sunday for minimal media scrutiny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395August 21, 2022 3:38 PM

Barb McQuade:

[quote]This delay is a prudent step to protect the record on appeal. Prosecutor should not be able to ask Graham about topics protected by Speech or Debate Clause (relating to things said on Senate floor), nor does she likely have any interest in doing so. One step closer to grand jury.

by Anonymousreply 396August 21, 2022 3:41 PM

Miss Lindz has learned a thing or two after 4 years up Dump's fat, treasonous ass: appeal, appeal, appeal, try to exhaust them with lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 397August 21, 2022 4:33 PM

Got to hand it to Liz Cheney. She isn’t going into hiding. She says what she thinks of McCarthy, Cruz, Hawley, and others that are unfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398August 21, 2022 6:27 PM

DeSantis is a fascist. He imposes draconian policies on declared problems that are basically nonexistent. He has no respect for individual and human rights. Him running for President should be alarming.

by Anonymousreply 399August 21, 2022 6:40 PM

Trump & Meadows deception & sordid behavior during their last days in the WH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400August 21, 2022 7:21 PM

I truly hope the DOJ is holding Meadows's ass to the grill.

by Anonymousreply 401August 21, 2022 9:04 PM

Fake Trump Electors Ask Court To REMOVE Georgia Prosecutor From Case

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402August 21, 2022 10:27 PM

Trump took to Truth Social yesterday to tell Mitch McConnell to spend more time helping Republicans get elected "and less time helping his crazy wife and family get rich on China!"

Kinda makes you wonder why Trump gave Mrs. Mitch a cabinet position that allowed her to enrich herself and her family at American taxpayers' expense - and let her keep doing it until she quit in the waning days of his presidency.

by Anonymousreply 403August 22, 2022 3:51 PM

Ron DeSantis Goes Full Fascist During Chilling Campaign Speech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404August 22, 2022 5:28 PM

District Judge sets timelines for Miss Lindsey & DA replies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405August 22, 2022 8:10 PM

^ good

keep Miss Lindz's ladybug ass to the fire

by Anonymousreply 406August 22, 2022 8:50 PM

This is delicious...

Senate Republicans Furious After Rick Scott Blows All Their Campaign Money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407August 22, 2022 8:55 PM

^ that's a shame

by Anonymousreply 408August 22, 2022 8:57 PM

I feel just sick about it.

by Anonymousreply 409August 22, 2022 9:26 PM

Scott ripping off GQP donors like he did with the Medicare fraud. They’re idiots trusting him in handling other people’s money.

by Anonymousreply 410August 22, 2022 10:29 PM

Miss MAGA Marsha tweeted another thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411August 22, 2022 10:55 PM

Damn it!

I was going to use "Cade Cothren" as my porn name!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412August 23, 2022 2:17 PM

Why was Lindsey Graham the ONLY reported U.S. Senator to make at least two call to Georgia, and allegedly to a few other states, to press for altering vote counts in behalf of Trump pertaining to the 2020 presidential election? This individual must not be permitted to escape testimony (or a trial) through delay tactics.

by Anonymousreply 413August 23, 2022 2:49 PM

Marsha Blackburn & her husband present a good reason why more IRS agents are needed for upscale white collar shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 414August 23, 2022 3:33 PM

RE: R412

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415August 23, 2022 4:33 PM

From the very good news department:

A jury on Tuesday convicted two men of conspiring to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in 2020, a swift victory for prosecutors in a foiled plot that was described as a rallying cry for a U.S. civil war by anti-government extremists.

by Anonymousreply 416August 23, 2022 4:37 PM

Will she plead the 5th? Make her show so all will know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417August 23, 2022 11:14 PM

[quote] Reports in the Washington Post have shed light on extensive penetration of voting machines and software in Michigan, Georgia and Nevada, by pro-Trump lawyers following the November 2020 election. Biden narrowly won all three swing states. Citing court documents and emails, the Post has confirmed that Sidney Powell, a high-level coup lawyer for President Donald Trump, personally directed a private company to copy sensitive election data obtained by tampering with voting machines. Powell was joined in this effort by the current Republican nominee for Michigan attorney general, Matthew DePerno, who is under criminal investigation for allegedly engaging in a conspiracy to illegally acquire and tamper with voting machines in Michigan.

Ole Kraken did an awful lot of dirty ‘doings’. And she’s still running around lose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418August 24, 2022 1:32 PM

^loose

by Anonymousreply 419August 24, 2022 1:34 PM

[quote]Sidney Powell, a high-level coup lawyer

Are "coup lawyering" classes offered at all law schools?

by Anonymousreply 420August 24, 2022 1:37 PM

Karen Kraken

by Anonymousreply 421August 24, 2022 2:07 PM

Margarine Traitor Scream, victim of a swatting attack, presents the arguments for gun control and abolishing "No Knock" warrants...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422August 24, 2022 5:08 PM

Krazy-ass bitch should be made to eat out Ginnie Thomas's crusty old poonanny

by Anonymousreply 423August 24, 2022 5:09 PM

If all the people involved in this coup, I hate that fucking kraken kunt the worst!

Smug, lying, self righteous cunt!

When is she going to be disbarred? Charged with sedition? Conspiracy? Because she needs to be. Shut her fucking lying mouth for good. Toss her in Rikers where we never have to hear from this smarmy hag again!

by Anonymousreply 424August 24, 2022 6:13 PM

Kevin McCarthy slams the retiring Fauci for having a portrait of himself in his office that was painted by Joan Baez.

McCarthy accidentally puts himself at odds with Trump.

Liz Cheney mentioned Kevin’s “affairs”. That would be a more interesting discussion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425August 24, 2022 6:39 PM

Oh, Kevin. I see your quest to stake a claim for the dumbest minority leader ever continues apace.

“I just have one rule of thumb,” McCarthy said on Fox News on Tuesday. “I really don’t trust anyone that keeps a mural of themselves in their office.”

Trump has a large portrait of himself at his Mar-a-Lago resort and famously lined the walls of his New York office with magazine covers featuring his visage. His post-presidential office even features a small statue of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 426August 24, 2022 6:42 PM

Liz Cheney uses the word “unfaithful” about Kevin McCarthy in a political context. But we know why she selected that term.

Liz will be trolling Kevin’s ass for awhile. Payback is in order.

Kevin’s roommate, Frank Luntz, must be discomforted by all this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427August 24, 2022 6:51 PM

Scott Perry is fighting to keep the DOJ from seizing his phone. You know there's gotta be some bad shit on there

by Anonymousreply 428August 24, 2022 6:55 PM

McCarthy has a history of sounding and acting stupid.

by Anonymousreply 429August 24, 2022 7:04 PM

From r425...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430August 24, 2022 7:54 PM

"sounding and acting stupid."

Just sounding and acting???? Really????

by Anonymousreply 431August 24, 2022 7:58 PM

Can’t say:

The Osbournes Want to Believe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432August 24, 2022 9:00 PM

McCarthy went all-in for Dump. If Dump goes down, he will, too.

by Anonymousreply 433August 24, 2022 9:08 PM

A whole bunch will be going down, r433.

by Anonymousreply 434August 24, 2022 9:16 PM

Mark D. Levine Manhattan Borough President

[quote] I am just leaving the Port Authority Bus Terminal, where I welcomed asylum seekers getting off buses from Texas.

[quote] This morning a record # of migrants arrived, approx 250 men, women and children.

[quote] I am truly appalled by how they have been treated prior to their arrival here. 1/

[quote] A number of the arrivals today needed medical attention, several were sent to the hospital—including a girl 3 months old.

[quote] Most arrived with no more possessions than what they put in a small plastic bag. 2/

[quote] It’s clear the migrants did not give their consent in any real way to be sent here. As many as 40% have family or close relations in other parts of the country who could provide them accommodation, but the migrants were not given the option of going to those places. 3/

[quote] Not only is the State of Texas not coordinating with NYC, they have made migrants sign NDAs to ensure we get no advance warning of bus arrivals. 4/

[quote] Regardless of these obstacles, NYC is showing up strong to receive the arriving migrants. This morning there were scores of City staff and volunteers running a receiving operation at the bus terminal. Providing medical care, essential supplies, coordination social services. 5/

[quote] Many non-profits are providing services to those arriving. @thenyic playing a huge coordinating role, @MaketheRoadNY providing cell phones, metrocards etc, @rethinkfood providing healthy food, Team TLC bringing groups of volunteers. 6/

[quote] The Jewish community has shown up big time for the migrants. @Masbia has been providing much-needed clothing and personal care items.

[quote] The great Ruth Messenger (my predecessor as boro pres) has been at the bus terminal regularly, and again today, w/ a group from her synagogue. 7/

[quote] @GregAbbott_TX has proven to be cynical and heartless in his treatment of the asylum seekers.

[quote] I am proud that NYC is responding with compassion, as we always have, to people seeking refuge here. This is the true America way. 8/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435August 24, 2022 9:44 PM

Ugh the border issue is a total buzz-kill

by Anonymousreply 436August 24, 2022 9:47 PM

Really, r436.

by Anonymousreply 437August 24, 2022 10:34 PM

Do NOT ask me about the pictures that Trump used to blackmail me into doing his dirty work! A lady doesn't talk about such things

by Anonymousreply 438August 24, 2022 10:52 PM

Farron on Rick Scott...update

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439August 24, 2022 11:37 PM

^ Batboy Flees!

by Anonymousreply 440August 24, 2022 11:48 PM

It would be interesting to find out what accounts and where Scott moved that money, He must have viewed his GQP Senate colleagues as too trusting and disinterested to ask him for an accounting.

Scott wants Medicare, social security, and VA benefits ditched. And he represents Florida with millions of retirees and others existing off social security.

by Anonymousreply 441August 25, 2022 12:49 AM

Trump files nonsensical brief attacking DOJ/Mar-a-Lago search warrant; Judge tells him to try again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442August 25, 2022 3:35 AM

Anyone surprised?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443August 25, 2022 6:11 AM

^ crazy eyes

by Anonymousreply 444August 25, 2022 11:11 AM

[quote] Eight people with direct knowledge of the probe confirmed to The Daily Beast that the case is still unfolding—albeit at a methodical pace—as federal prosecutors work their way across a number of spokes of possible criminality. While each zone has its own sets of witnesses, subjects, and targets, all of it spirals out from one man: a crooked local tax official and Gaetz’s former “wingman,” Joel Greenberg.

[...]

[quote] “If you’re asking me whether I’m frustrated, of course I am,” Lombardo said. “I thought he’d be long gone… the wheels of justice don’t grind very fast.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445August 25, 2022 12:55 PM

Article in R445 without paywall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446August 25, 2022 1:50 PM

Thanks, R446.

I didn't encounter any paywall before I posted.

by Anonymousreply 447August 25, 2022 1:56 PM

Lá Sénatrice may get away with it.

Two of the three judges on the 11th Circuit Court heard her appeal are Trump appointed judges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448August 25, 2022 3:57 PM

[quote]Two of the three judges on the 11th Circuit Court heard her appeal are Trump appointed judges.

Quite a few Trump appointees have ruled against him and his flunkies.

by Anonymousreply 449August 25, 2022 4:01 PM

And all 3 of his SC appointees voted against him.

Kray-zee Clarence being the only one to support him.

by Anonymousreply 450August 25, 2022 4:41 PM

Truth...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451August 25, 2022 5:56 PM

La Senatrice may find herself at the end of a bounty hunter leash.

by Anonymousreply 452August 25, 2022 7:18 PM

I'm sure Dog's already on him, r452.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453August 25, 2022 8:01 PM

She’d love for Dog Chapman to restrain her and render her discipline in titillating ways.

by Anonymousreply 454August 25, 2022 8:11 PM

Sidney Powell looks older than her husband/ex-husband. She doesn’t talk about her personal life, so the name of who she has been married to, is not reported. Allegedly, she does have a son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455August 25, 2022 8:27 PM

Marco Rubio Begs Fox Viewers To Save His Failing Campaign

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456August 26, 2022 12:04 AM

Truth Social, you in danger girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457August 26, 2022 12:07 AM

[quote]Truth Social, you in danger girl

A Trump operation not paying its bills? Color me shocked!

by Anonymousreply 458August 26, 2022 12:10 AM

How indeed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459August 26, 2022 1:13 AM

McCarthy's heading to Oregon for a GOP circle jerk discussion about crime in Portland. They conveniently didn't invite the Multnomah County (home of Portland) DA who is a Democrat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460August 26, 2022 2:50 AM

Why doesn't he talk about crime in Birmingham, Miami, Houston.....oh, wait. those places are in the red states

by Anonymousreply 461August 26, 2022 3:18 AM

r460, He can't put on his black Antifa outfit and set cars on fire in Birmingham, Miami or Houston.

by Anonymousreply 462August 26, 2022 5:56 AM

Kevin could ask the GQP Orgy Planning & Oversight Committee to host a conference in Bakersfield.

by Anonymousreply 463August 26, 2022 7:40 AM

Interesting article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464August 26, 2022 10:09 AM

I hope Trump watched Lawrence last night...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465August 26, 2022 3:57 PM

This is embarrassing.

Senator Sexhair would be out of her depth in a parking lot puddle. Why is she representing us on the other side of the world?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466August 26, 2022 6:20 PM

^Looking for foreign banks to stash funny-money?

by Anonymousreply 467August 26, 2022 6:40 PM

Mark & Sidney, show your asses up in Atlanta. Only Miss Lindzebelle is afforded a free pass, for now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468August 26, 2022 7:39 PM

Liz Cheney dares Kevin McCarthy and Jim Jordon to subpoena her if the GQP wins the House in November. Kevin and Jim haven’t cooperated with the Jan. 06 investigation committee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469August 26, 2022 8:48 PM

Liz Cheney has the balls 'My Kevin" McCarthy must envy and dream about.

by Anonymousreply 470August 26, 2022 9:08 PM

Looking at the vast right-wing conspiracy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471August 26, 2022 11:28 PM

Saudi Crown Prince brags that Jared Kushner was "in his pocket"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472August 27, 2022 12:19 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473August 27, 2022 12:42 AM

A picture paints how many words again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474August 27, 2022 4:38 PM

Miss Lindz looks like the craven, servile homunculus she is @ R373.

by Anonymousreply 475August 28, 2022 10:47 AM

Did the Lady Spy give Lindz some makeup tips?

by Anonymousreply 476August 28, 2022 4:01 PM

Orange Mussolini renews feud with Old Crow and “Coco”.

Be assured, #MoscowMitch will have his revenge in unspoken ways.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477August 28, 2022 5:04 PM

Kevin ‘Affairs’ McCarthy shows anger over Facebook banning posts slamming Hunter Biden.

Enough obsession with Hunter’s old abandoned laptop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478August 28, 2022 5:17 PM

R475 what? That pic at r373 is Val Demmings, not Miss Lindz.

R476, did you see a close-up of that Mar-a-Lago Pooty spy? Lindzey Belle could give HER makeup tips.

by Anonymousreply 479August 28, 2022 5:35 PM

Didn't Eurythmics do the best music videos?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480August 28, 2022 10:50 PM

[quote][R475] what? That pic at [R373] is Val Demmings, not Miss Lindz.

I meant R473.

by Anonymousreply 481August 28, 2022 10:52 PM

Liz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482August 28, 2022 11:49 PM

If Trump drowns in his corruption which he is heading fast, Cheney will become the “I told you so” candidate. Dick Cheney was very tight with Charles Koch. Koch is not fond of the MAGA madness. He wants low wealth taxes for the rich and the corporate world, opposes environmental and banking regulations, to continuing buying GOP legislators on federal and state levels, have Federalist Society federal & state court judges, and sustain and enhance profits for his monopolized industries.

by Anonymousreply 483August 29, 2022 12:41 AM

Just watching some Tracey...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484August 29, 2022 2:16 AM

Blessings to you all on the anniversary of this somber occasion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485August 29, 2022 12:32 PM

*Such* financial disarray...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486August 29, 2022 4:44 PM

More Farron:

Trump's Kids Are Obsessed With Their Dad's Genitals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487August 29, 2022 6:20 PM

^ They're the only ones obsessed with that tiny mushroom dick

by Anonymousreply 488August 29, 2022 6:27 PM

[quote]They're the only ones obsessed with that tiny mushroom dick

Them and La Ladybugs G

by Anonymousreply 489August 29, 2022 6:43 PM

Pleeze.

Who wants to fuck a crazy orange walrus with a small dick?

by Anonymousreply 490August 29, 2022 9:01 PM

Proud Boy Sentenced To 4.5 Years In Prison In Jan. 6 Case

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491August 29, 2022 9:35 PM

That's a shame.

by Anonymousreply 492August 29, 2022 9:49 PM

R481, guess he's not so proud anymore

by Anonymousreply 493August 29, 2022 10:26 PM

Blake Masters, after scrubbing all the anti-choice language from his website, is now pretending not to be an election denier and an adherent of the Replacement Theory

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494August 29, 2022 10:54 PM

Intruder

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495August 29, 2022 11:24 PM

Trump partisan Tony Onorato has resigned from the Secret Service

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496August 30, 2022 12:14 AM

Nicole Wallace calls Lindsey Graham a "sad little man"

by Anonymousreply 497August 30, 2022 12:20 AM

Whoops, here's the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498August 30, 2022 12:21 AM

Trump bragged about having intelligence on Macron

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499August 30, 2022 3:19 AM

GQP has some really bad candidates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500August 30, 2022 10:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501August 30, 2022 2:20 PM

Podcasts will be the death of us.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502August 30, 2022 5:26 PM

Where's a good meteor when you need one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503August 30, 2022 9:12 PM

^ The Five Horsefaces of the Apocalypse

by Anonymousreply 504August 30, 2022 9:42 PM

[BOLD] The UNREWOKENING! [/BOLD]

Charlie's Angel's..except now they're DEVILS and they have a Black(fish) friend.

by Anonymousreply 505August 30, 2022 9:49 PM

...err...

Black(ish)

by Anonymousreply 506August 30, 2022 9:50 PM

A Texas Youth Summit with 5 adults whose combined age is about 849.

by Anonymousreply 507August 30, 2022 10:38 PM

Is Russia using Jeffrey Epstein tapes as kompromat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508August 30, 2022 10:42 PM

Bombing the Children's Hospital...to save the children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509August 31, 2022 2:26 AM

But his classified documents!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510August 31, 2022 8:24 PM

Someone didn't get their adowable blanket, r509

by Anonymousreply 511August 31, 2022 11:09 PM

Henry Winkler:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512August 31, 2022 11:21 PM

Leave Elvira out of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513August 31, 2022 11:36 PM

Dan Rather

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514August 31, 2022 11:47 PM

Who knew Dan Rather could be so bitchy?

by Anonymousreply 515August 31, 2022 11:51 PM

Do not forget that Rather investigated W Bush and found out his frat boy ways and his scrubbed history courtesy of his father GWH Bush, former FBI Director, and was then hung out to dry when his evidence EVAPORATED.

Rather has a bone to pick with Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 516September 1, 2022 12:09 AM

Sarah Palin loses Congressional race in Alaska.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517September 1, 2022 12:49 AM

Fuck off, Palin!

by Anonymousreply 518September 1, 2022 12:53 AM

Another feel good story. I love feel good stories Presenting, 3 extra-large bags of scum.

And to think I used to love watching Maria Bartiromo on CNBC decades ago… WTF happened to her?!

Go Dominion!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519September 1, 2022 12:25 PM

[quote] yesterday the MI Board of State Canvassers deadlocked (along partisan lines) on whether an abortion rights amendment to the state constitution could be included on the Nov ballot.

[...]

[quote] But it is part of two larger trends that are worth understanding: (1) the relationship between the attacks on reproductive freedom & voting rights (2) the GOP's efforts to win by attacking democracy itself, in part by seeking to control all state & local levers of power.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520September 1, 2022 1:43 PM

Atlanta DA, Fani Willis, speaks to Miz Lindz’s “entanglement” with Trump, still going on till this day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521September 1, 2022 2:09 PM

The anguish and suffering at R435 has cost $12.7 MILLION

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522September 1, 2022 2:51 PM

Greg Abbott now busing migrants to Chicago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523September 1, 2022 2:58 PM

I thought Republicans were against government spending? Now they're spending millions trafficking people

by Anonymousreply 524September 1, 2022 3:28 PM

Trump isn't the only Republican who loves the poorly educated:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525September 1, 2022 4:00 PM

Judge rules Graham must testify before the Atlanta grand jury, but places restrictions on questioning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526September 1, 2022 6:03 PM

[quote]Judge Leigh Martin May also ruled that Graham cannot be asked about his “investigatory fact-finding on telephone calls to Georgia election officials” during his testimony.

So the judge basically said — Keep the 5th Amendment for the trial.

by Anonymousreply 527September 1, 2022 7:21 PM

It has been revealed that Ginni Thomas tried to get legislators to overturn the vote in Arizona AND Wisconsin

by Anonymousreply 528September 1, 2022 7:23 PM

Ginni Thomas & Clarence need to be accountable, then disappear. Their behavior and politics are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 529September 1, 2022 8:54 PM

Snake

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530September 2, 2022 10:34 PM

Crazy Steve Schmidt is promising to tell stories about Kev.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531September 2, 2022 11:30 PM

[quote] Who knew Dan Rather could be so bitchy?

Who indeed, R515?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532September 3, 2022 1:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533September 3, 2022 6:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534September 4, 2022 12:48 AM

^ translation: he's thin, attractive, popular, and a great speaker. Everything I'm not

by Anonymousreply 535September 4, 2022 1:17 AM

Dump is a black hole of negativity and anger.

by Anonymousreply 536September 4, 2022 11:02 AM

So are his supporters, r536. That’s why they show up to these dumb things. They get to bask in the hateful bile.

White grievances tour

by Anonymousreply 537September 4, 2022 5:16 PM

Mike DeWine is scrubbing his extreme views on abortion from his website. Like certain other Republicans

by Anonymousreply 538September 4, 2022 6:29 PM

If course he is, r538!

I certainly hope Nan has enough sense to use his abrupt change to pound him over the head with it incessantly.

by Anonymousreply 539September 4, 2022 7:08 PM

Clint Watts: Rise In Far-Right Extremism Could ‘Break Up The Country’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540September 4, 2022 9:16 PM

Sometimes I think living in this country is like living in a bad marriage. But I don't think divorce is so easy.

by Anonymousreply 541September 4, 2022 9:17 PM

Remember all the way back to last week when Lil Marco was bragging about paying off his student loans by writing a book?

Yeah, let's talk about this dirty secret of money laundering...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542September 4, 2022 9:36 PM

Photos Show Trump's Truth Social Offices Completely Abandoned

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543September 5, 2022 3:39 PM

Marco Rubio says Trump's theft of classified documents is "just a storage issue"

What kompromat does Trump have on Marco?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544September 5, 2022 6:50 PM

Lil’ Marco still misses work (Congress) often.

by Anonymousreply 545September 5, 2022 7:44 PM

Any DLers studying ‘Lesbian Dance Theory’?

Lauren Boebert says Biden is funding degrees in the major.

Boebert is a high school dropout. Supposedly she has a GED.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546September 5, 2022 8:07 PM

Homophobic Republican who lashed out at "Woke Disney" goes on Disney cruise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547September 5, 2022 8:15 PM

Judge Cannon's unjustified special master ruling; Barron's bedroom; and DOJ's continued inaction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548September 5, 2022 10:16 PM

Jim Jordan says Republicans should "lean into" their anti-choice views

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549September 6, 2022 5:48 PM

At first glance, I thought Gym's "lean into it" remark was referencing locker room peepholes. My error.

by Anonymousreply 550September 6, 2022 6:45 PM

I think this is the first time I've agreed with Gym Jordan!

by Anonymousreply 551September 6, 2022 6:59 PM

It continues to be fascinating to me that the GOP "lean in" to banning healthcare and stripping half of the population of their rights. What ever happened to actually having a discussion and/or teaching women the benefits of one perspective vs. another?

Nope--just beat them over the head, drag them back to the cave and ban that shit...

In other news, the founder of The Proud Boys, a peak example of virile masculinity, and aryan hegemony has finally emerged:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552September 6, 2022 7:12 PM

The Ohio Congressional district that produced Gym Jordan is one of the most gerrymandered districts in the U.S. Its shape is bizarre. Attila the Hun could run there as a Republican and win.

by Anonymousreply 553September 6, 2022 8:21 PM

[quote]It continues to be fascinating to me that the GOP "lean in" to banning healthcare and stripping half of the population of their rights.

The more they "lean in" the more voters of even average intelligence will see that their policies are anathema to a functioning society. I read an article a few weeks ago that said the reason Republicans get a pass on some of their more odious ideas – like eliminating the ACA and subjecting Social Security and Medicare to annual budget reviews – is that voters simply don't believe a political party would attempt such outlandish things.

That's why I say I agree with Gym Jordan -- the Republicans should proclaim their belief that 10-year-old rape victims should be forced to bear the child far and wide, over and over, so voters know exactly what they're getting.

by Anonymousreply 554September 6, 2022 8:30 PM

MAGA proxy fight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555September 6, 2022 11:45 PM

Trump had documents relating to the nuclear capabilities of a FOREIGN country

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556September 7, 2022 12:54 AM

Trump Judge Aileen Cannon becomes increasingly problematic for national security matters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557September 7, 2022 9:41 AM

MAGA judge mess.

Delay, delay, delay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558September 7, 2022 9:46 AM

If Trump was giving away the secrets of another country, that country should extradite and charge him!

by Anonymousreply 559September 7, 2022 3:05 PM

Trump blabbed about intelligence from Israel prior while meeting with Russian officials in the Oval Office.

He didn’t learn then. He is still a major risk going forward.

by Anonymousreply 560September 7, 2022 3:13 PM

With over 220 federal MAGA judges active in the courts, and MAGA Congressmen and Senators still on Intelligence, military, appropriations, and judiciary committees, plus remnants of Trump appointees still working in intelligence agencies; one would expect friendly foreign countries will be way more guarded in what secrets they share with the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 561September 7, 2022 3:26 PM

Sucker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562September 8, 2022 3:12 PM

Steve Bannon To Surrender To Authorities TODAY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563September 8, 2022 4:16 PM

Donald’s GQP Queen expresses concern for the UK Queen.

How about Lindsey expressing concern for the sick and dying in South Carolina?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564September 8, 2022 4:22 PM

R564, queens have to support each other :-)

by Anonymousreply 565September 8, 2022 5:30 PM

Federal grand jury issues subpoenas to former White House staffers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566September 8, 2022 6:12 PM

If you need a laugh today....here's Steve Bannon ranting and raving in handcuffs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567September 8, 2022 7:53 PM

^ Another fucking lunatic. Dump attracts cray-zees like moths to a flame.

by Anonymousreply 568September 8, 2022 9:05 PM

Even when he didn't look bad, he didn't look good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569September 8, 2022 9:19 PM

After Eric's ridiculous comments , Junior has to get in on the action

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570September 8, 2022 9:47 PM

Rick Reacts: Trump's Meltdown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571September 8, 2022 10:47 PM

While as many as six, but possibly as few as two people, have been shot in Uvalde's downtown Memorial Park, Ted Cruz is campaigning for someone in New Hampshire.

Cancun is TOO hot this time of year...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572September 9, 2022 12:14 AM

Bannon looks like a fat hobo who has been riding the freight trains for months and living off Ho Hos and whiskey. He’s angry and trying to suppress his fear.

by Anonymousreply 573September 9, 2022 12:43 AM

Rafael Cruz is in NH because he seeks to run for President again in ‘24. And he thinks the boogers are quite delicious there this time of year.

by Anonymousreply 574September 9, 2022 12:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575September 9, 2022 9:01 AM

The MAGA Judge in Florida

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576September 9, 2022 1:36 PM

Paywalled

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577September 9, 2022 3:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578September 9, 2022 5:38 PM

This thread is near full and has slowed. Then there are multiple spin-offs and new threads generated off posts from here. I succeeded on the threads I created, periodically, in avoiding getting black-lined while reaching capacity. Still, a couple or so will complain at the get-go of each new thread on the “treason” series.

If someone wants to go ahead and generate a new thread, please proceed. I’d rather not. If a new one is not desired, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 579September 9, 2022 6:38 PM

I appreciate you OP and hope you or someone else will start a new thread.

by Anonymousreply 580September 9, 2022 8:21 PM

I just started another treason thread called "treason of the witch"

by Anonymousreply 581September 9, 2022 8:44 PM

For moving on...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582September 9, 2022 8:54 PM

Thx EL @ r580

by Anonymousreply 583September 9, 2022 10:05 PM

Kevin McCarthy’s “commitment to America” is doubling down on Trumpian insanity, not delivering fresh ideas to solve problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584September 10, 2022 2:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!