Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Neil Patrick Harris - "I Have No Experience Being A Slut"

NPH saying he has NO experience whoring around

Saying "David and I started dating, and we never stopped, so, in an interesting way, it's all I've known,"

"I didn't come out till later. I didn't really date a bunch of random people. I wasn't around during the times of Grindr, swipe left, swipe right, so, I fell head over heels for this dude, and he was into me, and we started living together really quickly, and now we have 11-year-old kids [Harper and Gideon], and we're still going strong."

"That's my singular story, I don't know anything different. And I'm super happy. I'm very grateful."

by Anonymousreply 93August 4, 2022 11:45 PM

This could break the internet.

by Anonymousreply 1July 28, 2022 4:10 PM

Very unexpected. He gives every appearance of having nailed all the other hallmarks of shallow.

by Anonymousreply 2July 28, 2022 4:11 PM

Applaud 👏🏾

by Anonymousreply 3July 28, 2022 4:12 PM

Oh but my cousin’s best friend’s brother-in-law’s pig bottom bf once thought he heard someone sneeze JUST LIKE NPH at a bathhouse.

by Anonymousreply 4July 28, 2022 4:12 PM

When people say "we're still going strong," a lot of the time it's almost over.

by Anonymousreply 5July 28, 2022 4:13 PM

Easy to say when I’m dead…

by Anonymousreply 6July 28, 2022 4:14 PM

NPH was the biggest slut to ever prowl movie set or backstage in dressing rooms. I know at least 5 people who'd had late night encounters with Neil. He's always been so full of shit. So as not to offend his underage fan base and their parents.

by Anonymousreply 7July 28, 2022 4:15 PM

David is no choir boy, Neil. But you know that.

by Anonymousreply 8July 28, 2022 4:17 PM

NPH and Pete need to go slut it up. It's not normal to repress those desires and immediately become a frau.

by Anonymousreply 9July 28, 2022 4:22 PM

How stupid is this whore? Why pretend you were some saint for woke points? I hope people come forward with their stories.

by Anonymousreply 10July 28, 2022 4:22 PM

I believe him. Who would have wanted to fuck his ugly beanpole looking ass?

by Anonymousreply 11July 28, 2022 4:27 PM

NPH is a whore. Always has been. You think parties on Elton's yacht are innocent fun?

by Anonymousreply 12July 28, 2022 11:50 PM

Sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 13July 29, 2022 1:08 PM

He was very closeted.

by Anonymousreply 14July 29, 2022 1:11 PM

I don’t think he and David have much sex. I think gay men who are apprehensive about who they are as gay men, are more apt to be monogamous then gay men who embrace who they are.

by Anonymousreply 15July 29, 2022 1:13 PM

When you think about it, NPH could just as easily have become Danny Pintauro or one of dozens of other child stars - and all the concommitant problems Pintauro has had since his days as a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 16July 29, 2022 1:18 PM

That is very outdated thinking. R15.

by Anonymousreply 17July 29, 2022 1:19 PM

He's a former child actor. I feel sorry for those people, but they are usually retarded on a whole different level. These people have successful careers, fame, and boatloads of money when they turn 18. But I listened to a certain child actress on a podcast, and I totally get why men aren't lining up to date her and studios aren't jumping to work with her. Instead of developing as a person, learning, going through things young people should be going through --- they are used as monkeys. And they have no incentive to make up for their shitty childhoods because they are loaded with cash or drugs. Neil, as horrible and cringe as he seems, is actually a child actor success story. That's saying a lot. Being a gay young man during the 90s actually gave him some much needed tension in his life to actually think and strive to achieve. But God his hole, "I'm just like any other straight guy, but gay" thing is some awful self hating bull shit.

by Anonymousreply 18July 29, 2022 1:35 PM

If ever a remark called for a "Sure, Jan," it is this.

by Anonymousreply 19July 29, 2022 1:39 PM

He’s so gross.

by Anonymousreply 20July 29, 2022 1:45 PM

He’s practically a virgin!

by Anonymousreply 21July 29, 2022 2:05 PM

They have an open relationship he’s a predator whore!

by Anonymousreply 22July 29, 2022 2:13 PM

Surprisingly, I wish this were true.

by Anonymousreply 23July 29, 2022 2:15 PM

I do not know NPH and do not follow his very closely, but even I know this is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 24July 29, 2022 2:16 PM

His nose is growing and his pants are on fire.

by Anonymousreply 25July 29, 2022 2:25 PM

I am still a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 26July 29, 2022 2:29 PM

Not much of a fan, but I'm sure that's his story, and he's sticking to it. His kids are getting older and he doesn't want them to perceive him as a manwhore with a salacious past or bedhopping reputation, maybe it's a preemptive strike...

by Anonymousreply 27July 29, 2022 2:44 PM

Kill the insufferable human pez dispenser with grease fire please

by Anonymousreply 28July 29, 2022 2:53 PM

Neil Patrick Harris - "Please fraus, wtch my shitty flop show"

by Anonymousreply 29July 29, 2022 3:02 PM

[quote] His kids are getting older and he doesn't want them to perceive him as a manwhore with a salacious past or bedhopping reputation

His kids can just use the magic of the interwebs and come on over to DL to learn all about dear old Dad's man-hooring past.

by Anonymousreply 30July 29, 2022 3:04 PM

This one belongs on the top shelf, between "I got monkeypox from a hospital visit" and " my nephew has mental problems"

by Anonymousreply 31July 29, 2022 3:04 PM

DL: spends years telling everyone what a whore NPH was on Broadway.

Also DL: NPH says he's not a whore? Sounds good to me!

by Anonymousreply 32July 29, 2022 3:04 PM

So, he didn't actually say "I have no experience being a slut", did he, Eve Harrington?

by Anonymousreply 33July 29, 2022 3:05 PM

R31... my nephew Joel.

by Anonymousreply 34July 29, 2022 3:05 PM

" Dianne I love you"

by Anonymousreply 35July 29, 2022 3:07 PM

Hmmmm...According to the blinds, he has been cheating on his partner for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 36July 29, 2022 3:08 PM

Neil Patrick Harris single-handedly made being gay respectable.

by Anonymousreply 37July 29, 2022 3:10 PM

When he was a child star, even Kevin Spacey turned him down as just too skanky.

by Anonymousreply 38July 29, 2022 3:11 PM

also "I'm more than ever in love with my beloved wife"

by Anonymousreply 39July 29, 2022 3:11 PM

" I'm a top"

by Anonymousreply 40July 29, 2022 3:14 PM

this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 29, 2022 3:19 PM

[quote] Neil Patrick Harris single-handedly made being gay respectable.

Come sit on my couch and tell me more...

by Anonymousreply 42July 29, 2022 3:21 PM

Oh, please. He was trained by, and came to Jonny McGovern's club nights with, Greg McKeon. He's had outside dick.

by Anonymousreply 43July 29, 2022 3:23 PM

...sure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 29, 2022 3:29 PM

You are a whore, darlin'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 29, 2022 3:31 PM

[quote] We should all eventually get the monkeypox vaccine

Not me

by Anonymousreply 46July 29, 2022 3:31 PM

r7 When he came out he came out with a vengeance...

he was not doogie's resistance to the world being obsessed with sex

dude specifically went for a play where he could get naked...

and separate from his squeeky clean image.

even Danny pintauro was like that dirty whore

by Anonymousreply 47July 29, 2022 3:38 PM

I want to believe him.

by Anonymousreply 48July 29, 2022 3:38 PM

Who knew he was such a priss-pot.

by Anonymousreply 49July 29, 2022 3:39 PM

Steve Grand - "I Have No Experience Being Fisted"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 29, 2022 3:40 PM

r49 this what marriage and children does....

It's like why fraus even come here knowing what they're going to get..

they want to be treated like the dirty whores they are

rather than the conservative mothers they became.

by Anonymousreply 51July 29, 2022 3:42 PM

[quote] When he came out he came out with a vengeance...

All he did was have his publicist release a statement.

by Anonymousreply 52July 29, 2022 3:42 PM

R18- I know that's you, Burtka.

by Anonymousreply 53July 29, 2022 3:44 PM

I don't see a link in OP so here's one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 29, 2022 3:44 PM

Another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 29, 2022 3:45 PM

r52 Before he "officially" came out, dear.

Just go look at his pictures a couple years after m.d. ended

place your usual judgements on that alone

because you sure as hell aren't going to believe the rumours of him being a tweaked out near anorexic wore.

by Anonymousreply 56July 29, 2022 3:45 PM

if I recall several of his former celebrity friends vaguely hinted to this

and his bitchiness of not being recognized as a flamer. .

when bitches were like,

Um, we already know, dear.

by Anonymousreply 57July 29, 2022 3:47 PM

[quote] Just go look at his pictures a couple years after m.d. ended

When he was playing a womanizer on "How I Married Your Mother" - and only came out (via a press release) when the press started to make some noise?

by Anonymousreply 58July 29, 2022 3:48 PM

He has momma's mussy hissing like a Swanson frozen dinner still in the ice box.

by Anonymousreply 59July 29, 2022 4:01 PM

My understanding of science, Momma, is such that your mussy seems about as noisy as a block of ice.

by Anonymousreply 60July 29, 2022 4:03 PM

[quote]Neil Patrick Harris single-handedly made being gay respectable.

This is outdated thinking, I don’t even know what this means other than an attack on feminine gay men.

by Anonymousreply 61July 29, 2022 4:07 PM

R55 pics belongs to the "oh please why can't we have at least ONE gay married couple with two attaractive guys" complaint file. Eww

by Anonymousreply 62July 29, 2022 4:09 PM

Where would you place NPH on the Masculinity Scale, 1-10, 10 being the most masculine that anyone could possibly be?

by Anonymousreply 63July 29, 2022 4:15 PM

[quote]That is very outdated thinking. [R15].

It’ll be outdated thinking when most gay men like themselves. Until then, this is not the case.

by Anonymousreply 64July 29, 2022 4:15 PM

Waiting for Chad Kimball to chime in… a lot of milky white loads swapped between CK and NPH. Third floor, Angus McIndoe.

by Anonymousreply 65July 29, 2022 4:18 PM

Look at me.

LOOK at me.

LOOK at ME!

LOOK AT ME!!!

LOOK!!!! AT!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 66July 29, 2022 4:20 PM

R15, what's the connection between not having much sex and monogamy? Flesh out your very interesting theory.

by Anonymousreply 67July 29, 2022 4:22 PM

Sorry, let me reframe that because I can anticipate the argument for not having much sex and monogamy.

What's the connection between not having much sex, monogamy and being apprehensive about being gay?

by Anonymousreply 68July 29, 2022 4:24 PM

[quote] Where would you place NPH on the Masculinity Scale, 1-10, 10 being the most masculine that anyone could possibly be?

-15 000

by Anonymousreply 69July 29, 2022 4:24 PM

[quote] Where would you place NPH on the Masculinity Scale, 1-10, 10 being the most masculine that anyone could possibly be?

I find he is miscast in this part - he doesn't strike me as the 40ish gay "every-man" which is what this part is

I could see him as a gay version of his Barney character in "How I met your mother"

But as the lead character in this, I just find him not believable as the 40ish gay "every-man" finding it hard to get a date or get laid

JMHO

by Anonymousreply 70July 29, 2022 4:28 PM

[QUOTE] It's like why fraus even come here knowing what they're going to get.. they want to be treated like the dirty whores they are

I Think they come here because they want us to support their abortion rights

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 29, 2022 4:30 PM

^ That worked well.

by Anonymousreply 72July 29, 2022 4:36 PM

I remember when he and his partner did that sit-down interview with Oprah, and they seemed so adamant about the fact that they dated women beforehand, and that they actually loved those women. Always found that weird. Then again, a lot of these gay stars do the same in interviews after they've formally come out.

I've never found NPH all that "respectable" though. I think it's because his team (or whoever) figured out that giving them the family-friendly image would work because they had finally 'settled down' and had kids.

by Anonymousreply 73July 29, 2022 4:40 PM

His Netflix show Uncoupled about an aging gay man getting dumped from a long term relationship and having to re-enter the gay dating world just dropped. It’s all just PR.

by Anonymousreply 74July 29, 2022 5:04 PM

I just binged the show. It's not terrible, but it is inaccessible for anyone who is not a gay male of a certain age. Even younger gay guys probably cannot connect with some of the issues and humor.

The Marcia Gay Harden role should really have been Christine Baranski or similar. She plays it too safe - halfway between AbFab Eddie and Baranski's Mary Anne or Jessica Walter or even Christine Ebersole.

My biggest complaint is that it spends too much time whining about the breakup. Yes, I get that it's the entire premise of the show, but it wallows in it rather than explores it with any real humor.

by Anonymousreply 75July 29, 2022 5:13 PM

I just binged the show. It's not terrible, but it is inaccessible for anyone who is not a gay male of a certain age. Even younger gay guys probably cannot connect with some of the issues and humor.

The Marcia Gay Harden role should really have been Christine Baranski or similar. She plays it too safe - halfway between AbFab Eddie and Baranski's Mary Anne or Jessica Walter or even Christine Ebersole.

My biggest complaint is that it spends too much time whining about the breakup. Yes, I get that it's the entire premise of the show, but it wallows in it rather than explores it with any real humor.

by Anonymousreply 76July 29, 2022 5:13 PM

[quote] I am still a virgin. —Dawson

Nor was I molested.

by Anonymousreply 77July 29, 2022 10:17 PM

I hate blue.

by Anonymousreply 78July 29, 2022 10:21 PM

Well good for him, if it's true. If he's lying, that sucks.

by Anonymousreply 79July 29, 2022 10:24 PM

If he's resisted temptation all these years since meeting Burtka, he's a martyr. A Christian martyr!

by Anonymousreply 80July 29, 2022 10:29 PM

That must explain the loincloth he was wearing in The Ramble Thursday night.

by Anonymousreply 81July 30, 2022 4:14 PM

Ah, Neil. That summer we had up in P'town. I made you cum so many times.

by Anonymousreply 82August 4, 2022 8:47 PM

I actually believe this. He’s been in the public eye since he was a kid. That’s someone who has always had to be careful not to be exposed or gain a bad image.

by Anonymousreply 83August 4, 2022 8:51 PM

r83 sorry, sweetie, look u his history post doogie when he was letting it all hang out for the stage and feuds he had with former friends that didn't give him a standing ovation for how fabulous he was. . . you'll also find some dick trolling but I suppose it's only hearsay.

It's typical, stereotypical, of child actors, str8 or gay, to go through a rebellious FU period and act out that pent up frustrations . .

if he had became an adult a few years later, we probably would have had a cock shot from him instead of the fat kid from the suite life.

Again, go look at his pics of the late 90s and compare it with other tweakers of the day. Oh, right that was just for his role in rent.

by Anonymousreply 84August 4, 2022 10:07 PM

R84 none of that has to do with being a slut

by Anonymousreply 85August 4, 2022 10:13 PM

Yo, Elders! Anyone want to shatter this closet?

It would just be so much better if he just pulled a Rufus Wainwright with the regrets of being a toilet whore...

than I'm not like you other gays. I'm not even gay, hah! I only have eyes for my man. Which is why Cynthia Nixon and I will be the new chairpersyns of lgbtmnop center...

r85 Only if you want to know where to look. Smoke and fire. See, we can say anything but unless we have a cum stained rag or pics. What would it matter/ If we speak abou tthe rumours of the day? it will get the OMG, he was just a child. 21 is a child! How dare you.

So,.do you think he and nate fucks Elton and David?

by Anonymousreply 86August 4, 2022 10:17 PM

Anyone remember how upset the fraus were when they saw David's hand on Doogie's ass and thought there was more going on? Oh, the outrage, the tears, the grasping of pearls.

by Anonymousreply 87August 4, 2022 10:20 PM

NPH isn’t the most masculine in the world. I give him a “6”.

by Anonymousreply 88August 4, 2022 10:39 PM

[quote]Where would you place NPH on the Masculinity Scale, 1-10, 10 being the most masculine that anyone could possibly be?

Thank you for your question Senator Hawley.

by Anonymousreply 89August 4, 2022 10:43 PM

Who cares? He should keep it to himself. How many times do you shit per day, Neil???

by Anonymousreply 90August 4, 2022 10:50 PM

[Quote] So,.do you think he and nate fucks Elton

Let me see: Dolph Lambert or Neil Patrick Harris?

by Anonymousreply 91August 4, 2022 11:01 PM

R89 NPH is the ultimate masc dom top compared to Miss Thang Senatrice Hawley

by Anonymousreply 92August 4, 2022 11:41 PM

[quote] Neil Patrick Harris - "I Have No Experience Being A Slut"

If only the interviewer had responded, "Well, of course not. Who would want to fuck you?"

by Anonymousreply 93August 4, 2022 11:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!