Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Era of Asexuals

Celibacy is safe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 26, 2022 9:34 PM

Like, could you date a guy? Eww.

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2022 11:54 PM

Asexuals can get bent.

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2022 12:51 AM

I'm asexual but that's because I'm mega fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2022 1:21 AM

I’m asexual in practice

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2022 2:56 AM

🔼 What a shock.

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2022 3:03 AM

R3 is very honest.

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2022 4:09 AM

These people are amateurs and cowards. Ffs just say you’re afraid of intimacy and rejection and germs like the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2022 1:48 PM

THE GAY CANCER(S)!

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2022 1:50 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2022 8:36 PM

I'm not comfortable around sexual people, regardless if they're hetero, homo, or bisexual. I only want to be around my fellow asexuals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2022 12:44 AM

R3/R4 same lmao. I think it’s healthier to admit that absence of sexual drive or desire or instinct is abnormal, while at the same time owning that and not self-flagellating about it.

We should be cognisant that today’s society & culture does pressure us in so many ways to perform sex in a way that serves or affirms patriarchal capitalism, and it fucks some of us up so much mentally. ‘Healthy’ or ‘safe’ sex doesn’t truly exist.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2022 2:17 PM

Asexuality can be a sign of moral/spiritual elevation. Someone who's reached beyond the usual limits of the Human Condition.

by Anonymousreply 12August 26, 2022 7:11 PM

r12 people unwilling to face their issues and wearing their mental health disorders as a sociopolitical identity.

try sexual surrogacy.

by Anonymousreply 13August 26, 2022 8:13 PM

both lads and lasses over estimate their value while sexual politics, overall, has regressed...

few ever date...

while unis have paternalized hookups to the extent they're afraid to touch themselves without asking consent every five seconds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 26, 2022 8:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 26, 2022 8:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 26, 2022 8:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 26, 2022 8:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 26, 2022 8:23 PM

political lesbians, political gays, queers, asexuals, transtrenders, otherkins... it's all a conservative plot.

just look at the homes of the asexual furries, such as tumblr and 4chan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 26, 2022 8:27 PM

R16 the word 'petting' to describe human affection has never sat right with me. That's what you do to a small domestic animal.

by Anonymousreply 20August 26, 2022 8:56 PM

r12 Yes, at a certain point, wisdom transforms passion into compassion. But those individuals are exceedingly rare, most asexuals just have a hormonal imbalance or some deep-seated aversion to sex.

I always laugh when I see teens fully embracing this identity; maybe wait until your brain has stopped developing before dismissing your sexuality for life? And see a doctor while you're at it, in case your hormonal imbalance is pointing at something more serious going on with the body.

by Anonymousreply 21August 26, 2022 9:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!