Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Priscilla Presley about Elvis being a racist - 'He loved, loved being around Blacks'

Priscilla Presley says former husband Elvis Presley "was not a racist." The 77-year-old matriarch, who is promoting Baz Luhrmann's Elvis, appeared on Piers Morgan Uncensored where they discussed how the iconic singer would fare in the #MeToo and cancel culture era. While Elvis is dubbed the "King of Rock and Roll," questions surrounding cultural appropriation go hand in hand with his legacy.

"For a long time it was stated that Elvis was a racist. He was not a racist. He's never been a racist. Elvis had friends, Black friends, friends from all over. He loved their music, he loved their style. He loved being around Black musicians," Priscilla declared, noting Elvis's friendships with Fats Domino and Sammy Davis Jr.

"He loved, loved being around Blacks and being around anyone, actually. He was not prejudiced in any way. He was not racist in any way," Priscilla continued. "So I don't know, this is a very frightening time. It's almost like we're looking for something from everyone that we can somehow expose them in some way, that's why it's so frightening right now."

Elvis met Priscilla when she was only 14. The two wed when she was 21 and he was 32; however, Priscilla wrote in her autobiography they didn't have a sexual relationship until marriage.

Morgan mused whether Elvis "would have survived this weird cancel culture that we now have to endure."

"That's a good question, I think of that often," Priscilla replied, before getting political. "You know, what would Elvis think? He wouldn't believe what is going on right now to this country, or all over, what's happening to this planet. He was very concerned about our presidents, who was ruling the country."

The British talk show host pressed her on what Elvis would think about "what's currently going on in the U.S."

"He wouldn't believe it," Priscilla replied. "I don't think any of us believe what's going on right now. We've never been through anything like this and it's pretty much global. But us as a country, it's baffling. It's truly baffling. For the first time, I'm worried about my future, [the future of] my children, my grandchildren as well, it's very unpredictable. Elvis would probably go to the president, like he did with Nixon, put his foot down and say, 'What's going on?'"

When asked what she finds particularly worrisome, Priscilla replied, "The state that we're in."

"I don't know what happened to freedom. I don't know if there is freedom here anymore," she continued, explaining people have to "be very careful what you say, how you say it. I think we're in a very dangerous time."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 6, 2022 10:49 AM

Ain't buying what you're selling, bitch

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2022 12:12 AM

Ain't buying what you're selling, bitch

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2022 12:13 AM

He fucked pretty much every woman who crossed his path, but none of The Sweet Inspirations.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2022 12:14 AM

Did she just suck on a lemon in that pic?

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2022 12:15 AM

Ha! I think I understand what is meant but it came out sounding wrong.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2022 12:15 AM

She’s had awful plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2022 12:17 AM

Our country has never been through anything like this? What was this bitch doing during the civil rights movement, which often got violent? Elvis was also fucking teenagers, so of course his fat ass would’ve been cancelled. Stupid hoe.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2022 12:18 AM

She was a victim of that crazy plastic surgery guy who was putting plastic into people’s faces. It was a huge scam and she sued.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2022 12:20 AM

Facially, she reminds me of Angelyne in the OP pic.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2022 12:21 AM

Americans (and Britons) need to grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2022 12:22 AM

[quote] Elvis would probably go to the president, like he did with Nixon, put his foot down and say, 'What's going on?'"

What? This chick is living on another planet

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2022 12:23 AM

r3, not only that, publicly humiliated them by telling an audience they had catfish breath...I think they ended up walking off stage.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2022 12:24 AM

and Priscilla LOVES being around Plastic Surgeons

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2022 12:27 AM

Dana Ivey's character in The Color Purple loved being around blacks too. She just loved pinching the little pickaninnies cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2022 12:29 AM

I suspect Elvis was more Liberal than is Army brat Priscilla.

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2022 12:41 AM

One doesn’t need to be liberal to interact with black people.

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2022 12:44 AM

You can tell this bitch is a Republican. Where were her complaints about the country when Dump was in office?

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2022 12:45 AM

R16, I get that you might construe what I wrote as condescending. I meant it in the context of 'Cilla's gripes about "losing freedoms," which is a R-W theme.

Nevertheless, I think Elvis would support BLM more than I'd bet Priscilla does.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2022 12:51 AM

She's right. She barely said anything and you bitches are ripping her up already.

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2022 12:53 AM

Why even dignify? I wouldn’t. Who cares if people think you’re “racist”.

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2022 1:00 AM

I believe Elvis was not personally racist. But I still find it disappointing he didn't use his platform to protest segregation and push for Civil Rights. You had Bob Dylan, Marlon Brando, The Beatles and others who were part of that movement. I don't think Elvis had much to lose and he would have done great things but missed on that opportunity. Also, Elvis definitely groomed Priscilla and I never bought he waited until she was 21 when he knew her since she was 14 and had her live with him.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2022 1:31 AM

Thank you (R20). You're absolutely right.

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2022 1:41 AM

[quote] He fucked pretty much every woman who crossed his path, but none of The Sweet Inspirations.

I wish I could remember who it was, but I saw an interview with a black woman singer (from that era) who said that Elvis propositioned her. Elvis told her that she'd be the first black woman he'd ever had sex with. The woman, in the interview, seemed turned off by Elvis's comment. If I had to guess, she didn't want to be some type of "oddity" for him to experience. She turned him down.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2022 4:15 AM

He did have several black friends in and out of showbusiness. One I don't understand why he wasn't included in the film was James Brown, The Godfather of Soul, who was one of Elvis' biggest defenders among black entertainers. I knew a woman who was friends with JB and one of his wives, and she said if you wanted to get JB really angry, all you had to do was call Elvis racist, and JB was ready to kick your ass. He even recorded a tribute single after Elvis' death. His dream was that his Estate in South Carolina was to be turned into a Graceland like museum, sadly his family instead fought for years and the house set abandoned.

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2022 4:25 AM

She could keep 🤐, that statement is basically acknowledging he was a racist!

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2022 4:34 AM

I was on a flight to Atlanta with her about 10 years ago and her face looked like a porcelain doll mask…very white and very motionless.

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2022 4:34 AM

[quote]She’s had awful plastic surgery.

She actually had some of the worst of it fixed. About 15 years ago she went to a fly-by-night "MD" in Florida who shot up her face with industrial grade silicone.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2022 4:36 AM

R27 There is no excuse for going to a cheap doctor considering all the money she has made off of her dead ex-husband. Maybe if she gave less to her cult, she could afford better surgeons.

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2022 4:39 AM

Everyone has prejudices and bias. It's human nature. Research the racism between dark and light skin black people. Plenty of gays hate women and straight people. Plenty of straights hate gays. Ghetto blacks vs educated blacks. Relax everyone. Get laid. Get out of the house.

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2022 4:42 AM

The DLers of this thread prove her right. You are all totally crazy. To read you it looks like she insulted you or something, you react exactly as she describes it. What a bunch of idiots. And to think that Democrats are not racist is the worst dishonesty of all. Nathan Bedford Forest, the founder of the KKK, was a Democrat. The Democrats were in favour of segregation before Kennedy, so stop your pseudo-angel postures that you’ve never been.

Racist has nothing to do with the political party.

by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2022 5:56 AM

^Racism

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2022 5:58 AM

Something about the way she keeps referring to them as "Blacks" seems racist.

Rita Moreno has said in her book that Elvis was a terrible lay....boring and racked with religious guilt.

by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2022 6:06 AM

You’re the one who has a problem with the word black. You know black people talk about themselves as blacks or African Americans. Black is not an insult. Another one who does not know what to say and who exposes the absolute emptiness of his cranial box.

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2022 6:12 AM

"Black" isn't an insult, but grouping people as Blacks, Whites, etc is racist and condescending. She said "He loved being around Blacks."

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2022 6:24 AM

There is nothing racist in it at all. She is talking about racism, what do you want her to say??? You're ridiculous. Do you even know what racism is???? Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2022 6:28 AM

R23 You’re referring to Darlene Love. This is what she said about Elvis a few years ago.

You’d just be hanging out and singing?

Yes! Whatever song he knew — “Amazing Grace” or “River of Jordan” or “Heaven Is a Wonderful Place” or “Sweet Hour of Prayer.” We called them hymns of the church. There was another one called “Pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior.” The Blossoms were known for their harmony. We’d harmonize with him. There’s something we had with Elvis that others didn’t have. It was fun to be wanted by someone like Elvis Presley.

He had tremendous respect for you.

Yes, he did. That was great. I always say he left us way too soon. He is where I plan to go one day, so I’ll see him again.

You were all rather young and great-looking. Was there any sexual tension in the air?

There was. It could have been. But I was too scared to do anything.

You fool! [Laughs] Kidding. You wanted to keep it professional.

And I definitely did. Something about dating someone you’re working for, it takes away from that. “I know he’s never gonna look at me the same after this.” [Laughs] He’d start playing with me. He’d tap you on the shoulder or do a hip shake, and me and Elvis knew what that meant.

Flirting?

Yeah, I think so, and I think it showed his human side. I wasn’t bad-looking — and I was thin, too. [Laughs] He wanted to take out time and be around us. The reason we sang on his ’68 comeback special is he was the one that insisted that the Blossoms sing in the music section of the show.

So Elvis treated you better than Phil Spector did?

Oh my God, I’d say so.

That’s an easy one.

That’s a real easy one. Phil took advantage of me and my talent. With Elvis, he wanted us to work, and we got paid well. It wasn’t like Phil Spector cracking the whip and us running around!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2022 8:31 AM

R12 Cissy Houston said she didn’t believe Elvis was prejudiced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2022 8:32 AM

R21 Wasn’t this song a tribute to MLK Jr.? I agree tho that Elvis could’ve done a lot more to use his platform.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2022 8:34 AM

I guess this is naive of me to say but I can believe Elvis didn’t have sex with Priscilla until they married. He groomed her and there’s no excuse for that, but he was obsessed with virgins and maintaining her virginity in particular. Rita Moreno said in her memoir he was content with just grinding against her body fully clothed and tenderly tussling on the floor together. She speculated he had an Opedial complex.

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2022 8:37 AM

The definitive truth about Elvis Presley and racism according to B.B. King

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2022 8:39 AM

R21, When did the Beatles "push for Civil Rights"?

by Anonymousreply 41July 23, 2022 8:40 AM

Elvis may be a problematic figure but there’s no strong evidence he was the racist boogeyman people make him out to be. Here’s Baz Luhrman interviewing his childhood friend Sam Bell, who recently passed away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 23, 2022 8:41 AM

R39, "She speculated he had an Oedipal complex."

YA THINK?!

by Anonymousreply 43July 23, 2022 8:41 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 44July 23, 2022 8:43 AM

“A lot of people seem to think I started this business, but rock ‘n’ roll was here a long time before I came along,” Elvis told Jet‘s Louie Robinson. “Nobody can sing that kind of music like colored people. Let’s face it: I can’t sing it like Fats Domino can. I know that. But I always liked that kind of music. I used to go to the colored churches when I was a kid – like Rev. Brewster’s church (Rev. W. Herbert Brewster of East Trigg Ave. Baptist Church in Memphis).”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2022 8:44 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 46July 23, 2022 8:45 AM

R30, Yeah, yeah. And Lincoln was a Republican.

Get into the post-1964 world, okay?

by Anonymousreply 47July 23, 2022 8:45 AM

No one calls Frank Sinatra even though he demeaned Sammy Davis Jr. numerous times on stage and regularly used the N word according to his Black valet.

by Anonymousreply 48July 23, 2022 8:48 AM

It’s interesting Elvis recorded a song like this considering how apolitical he was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 23, 2022 8:49 AM

To support r24.

Maybe Brown didn't fit Baz's vision/timeline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 23, 2022 8:49 AM

R49, In case you didn't see the movie....

"In the Ghetto" plays over the credits.

by Anonymousreply 51July 23, 2022 8:50 AM

Elvis wasn't racist. He got his start singing in baptist Churches and had black friends throughout his life. RFK's assassination was the inspiration behind "If I Can Dream" .....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 23, 2022 8:51 AM

No one calls Frank Sinatra racist**

by Anonymousreply 53July 23, 2022 8:55 AM

I get why people like Ray Charles were critical of Elvis. It’s problematic he got more famous for making black music more than any other black artist. But Elvis acknowledged he was influenced by black music and black artists, and he also rejected being called the king of rock n’ roll, he said Fats Domino was the real king. People say he stole black music but he never claimed to write any of the songs he covered?

by Anonymousreply 54July 23, 2022 9:01 AM

Fats Domino paying tribute to Elvis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 23, 2022 9:03 AM

omg her face !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 56July 23, 2022 9:07 AM

R48, Sinatra a racist? Are you KIDDING ME?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 23, 2022 9:08 AM

theyr africans, not blacks.

by Anonymousreply 58July 23, 2022 9:08 AM

In Sammy Davis Jr.’s memoir he said he and Elvis were being considered for the roles of The Defiant Ones but the colonel shot it down.

by Anonymousreply 59July 23, 2022 9:09 AM

R57 He did a lot to help black people and combat segregation but he still used racist language and made a joke of Sammy Davis Jr. on stage. Also supported racist presidents like Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 60July 23, 2022 9:11 AM

R58 is a moron.

And maybe people should know something about the actual songwriters of "Hound Dog" and other Elvis hits. Not exactly a Black Pantheon, though Blacks sang their songs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 23, 2022 9:12 AM

This white band covered Hound Dog before Elvis. He apparently wanted to record the song after he heard their version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 23, 2022 9:15 AM

R60, Again, a little learning is a dangerous thing. The Rat Pack mocked each other on-stage. It was their hipster "anti-Clyde" schtick.

The operative term, though, is "on-stage." Sinatra DID NOT HAVE TO include Sammy as a full-fledged colleague in racist America.

Get it?

by Anonymousreply 63July 23, 2022 9:17 AM

Elvis is proof propaganda works. So many people believe he was a racist when there’s a lot of evidence indicating he wasn’t.

by Anonymousreply 64July 23, 2022 9:18 AM

It's our times, r64.

by Anonymousreply 65July 23, 2022 9:20 AM

R65 Twitter tried its hardest to make the movie flop but it didn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 66July 23, 2022 9:33 AM

Race racity race race….zzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 67July 23, 2022 9:38 AM

[R41] The Beatles refused to play segregated venues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 23, 2022 12:18 PM

At least she didn't say "the" blacks.

by Anonymousreply 69July 23, 2022 12:54 PM

Better than her saying he had a black friend and black employees.

by Anonymousreply 70July 23, 2022 12:58 PM

R68, I stand corrected. And glad of it.

Here's what arguably the definitive biographer of Elvis had to say about "Elvis was a racist":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 23, 2022 2:10 PM

Here's the irony:

Credence is given to the "feelings" and "opinions" of a Mary J. Blige or a Chuck D. over the reality of Elvis.

Not much different under the skin from the "feelings" and "opinions" of a modern-day Deplorable over the reality of Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 23, 2022 2:16 PM

Scrolling down all the quotes* about Elvis in the article at r72, I think the one of Elvis's bassist, Norbert Putman, equally applies to Austin Butler as actor:

"...no inhibitions whatsoever."

I believe we are witnessing the emergence of a super-nova in this actor.

His dedication to his craft amazed the great Denzel, such that Denzel felt compelled to inform Baz of it. Besides his now-almost-legendary work on "Elvis," Austin took horse-riding lessons just so he and not a stunt-double could ride his "horsie" for his brief scenes in OUATIH (so yes, that is he).

Consider the "New Yorker" review of Austin's Broadway DEBUT in 2018, linked below. Worth reading in its entirety for the praise of AB.

*They're in alphabetical order.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 23, 2022 2:44 PM

Yes, r73 is a digression. So let's call it "A lauded Black actor recommends a White boy to play Elvis! Full circle!"

by Anonymousreply 74July 23, 2022 2:47 PM

The issue is people today keep looking and examining Elvis with modern mentality. Elvis was born in the south in 1935! By todays standards, he may have been “racist” but he was the complete opposite back then. He grew up in a black neighborhood and would sneak off to black churches and preferred to be around black people. Does that mean he was perfect? No. No one is. He still had his prejudices, but he also didn’t view black people as beneath him, and preferred their company to most white people. He seemed to feel a connection to them more than the average white person.

Him not fucking a black woman doesn’t mean he was racist. Even most progressives and civil rights activists were against interracial, or at least would never partake in it. Most people back then, white and black and Latin (considered its own race back then) and Asian believed you marry your own. You can be friends and coworkers etc. with others but when it came to dating, marriage and sex, you are to be with “your own”. In todays world that would make him a racist to many, but in the past it was different and that is what was taught and believed.

People really need to stop viewing the past through modern lenses. It’s getting ridiculous.

Elvis was far from perfect but he wasn’t some raging racist either.

by Anonymousreply 75July 23, 2022 2:55 PM

I don't believe he was racist but I really don't think he gave a shit about black people either. Maybe he liked them individually as friends but I don't think he cared about their community or rights as human beings. He was very passive in regards to the huge civil rights movement and fight to desegregate America. So many white people risked their lives to support equal rights including entertainers who were blacklisted.

His mentality wasn't unique though and it's still pretty common. White Americans don't see themselves as a collective and view everyone as individual. So the idea of systemic oppression doesn't fit in that individualistic mindset because it's the responsibility of the individual to ignore their environment, disregard their culture and fight social barriers to assimilate and become successful. Straight people have the same mentality towards gays and men towards women.

by Anonymousreply 76July 23, 2022 4:11 PM

'Before Elvis we had Little Black Sambo, separate black restrooms and water fountains, and colored events that kept us away from the whites', King noted as he mention that Presley would attend events especially designated just for African-Americans. In June 1956, Presley ignored Memphis's segregation ordinances by attending 'colored night' at the local fairgrounds amusement park. The following December, King was there as Presley opened up almost unbreakable racial barriers by attending and supporting the segregated WDIA black radio station's annual fund-raising event for 'needy Negro children' at Memphis' Ellis Auditorium.

King wrote in his autobiography that he 'liked Elvis. I saw him as a fellow Mississippian. I was impressed by his sincerity. When he came to the Goodwill Review (the event WDIA fund raisers of 1956 and 1957), he did himself proud'.

'The Goodwill Revues were important', he wrote. 'The entire black community turned out. All the DJs carried on, putting on skits and presenting good music'.

'When Elvis appeared (in 1956) he was already a big, big star', King continued. 'Remember this was the fities so for a young white boy to show up in an all-black function took guts'.

'I believe he was showing his roots and he seemed proud of those roots. After the show he made a pint of posing for pictures with metreating me like royalty', King recalled. 'He'd tell people I was one of his influences. I doubt whether that's true but I like hearing Elvis give Memphis credit for his musical upbringing'.

'Back in '72, Elvis helped me get a good gig at the Hilton Hotel while he was playing in the big theater', King acknowledged in 2010. 'He put in a call for me and I worked in the lounge to standing room only. Elvis fans came in different colors but their love of good music was all the same. They were always a good audience'.

'Many nights I'd go upstairs after we finished our sets and go up to his suite', King confessed. 'I'd play Lucille (his guitar) and sing with Elvis, or we'd take turns. It was his way of relaxing'.

'I'll tell you a secret', King winked and laughed. 'We were the original Blues Brothers because that man knew more blues songs that most in the business - and after some nights it felt like we sang everyone one of them. But my point is, that when we were hanging out in the Hilton in the 70s, Elvis had not lost his respect, his 'yes sir,' his love for all fields of music. And I liked that'.

At the same time 'Heartbreak Hotel' was climbing the charts in March 1956, Billboardmagazine featured an article called, 'Barriers Being Swept Away in C&W, Pop and R&B Fields. 'Hard and fast cleavages between the country and western, pop, and rhythm and blues fields are rapidly breaking down', writer Paul Ackerman penned. 'Perhaps the most interesting example of the breakdown of categories, however, is the current overlapping of the country, rhythm and blues fields … The outstanding example of this type of performer today is Elvis Presley, recently with Sun Records and now on the Victor label'.

When Sam Phillips, as Sun Records, released a Presley record, he made sure each bop/rock/pop song had a country tune on the flip side to appeal to both type of listeners. RCA took this innovation even further by marketing Presley in Country, Rhythm and Blues, and Pop fields. By May of 1956, Presley's 'Heartbreak Hotel' became the first 'Double-Triple Crown' in Billboard history.

In his autobiography, King said he held no grudges because 'Elvis didn't steal any music from anyone. He just had his own interpretation of the music he'd grown up on, same is true for everyone. I think Elvis had integrity'.

'If anyone says Elvis Presley was a racist', charged B.B. King in the 2010 interview. 'Then they don't know a thing about Elvis Presley or music history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 23, 2022 4:41 PM

Elvis had no control over anything in his life. You really think the colonel would’ve let him get involved in the civil rights movement?

by Anonymousreply 78July 23, 2022 4:44 PM

He didn’t even want him to sing the If I Can Dream song.

by Anonymousreply 79July 23, 2022 4:49 PM

I love this “steal black music” narrative so what’s “steal Asian music “ “white music” it’s MUSIC. If blacks want to be equal & acceptable than stop putting their race in front of things “black Twitter “ black colleges” “black hair” it’s music , college and Hair. I’m so done with this having it both ways bullshit. It’s why racism still exists and ramps up. Don’t tell me you need to put this many types of people into jobs even if they’re not as qualified or hard working. Elvis wasn’t racist , he wasn’t tying blacks people to trees, he clearly grew up with different races and never seemed to be scared to be seen with them when it wasn’t accepted.

by Anonymousreply 80July 23, 2022 4:50 PM

Elvis was generous towards the black people in his life. Comment from LSA about Elvis and their grandfather Roy Hamilton:

“But what I will say is that Elvis always made it clear on how much of an influence he was on his vocals and delivery, especially on ballads. He apparently felt so indebted to him that when my grandfather died unexpectedly, he started secretly sending money yearly to my grandmother. He never mentioned it when he called or visited her. It appeared to be from the record label as royalties but she only learned it was him after his death due to the estate informing her. That money didn't stop until the 2000s, decades from when it began.

Was this due to him feeling guilty for his financial success knowing my grandfather and other black artists should've been just as financially successful as he was? Possibly but it is what it is. Take that for what it's worth.”

by Anonymousreply 81July 23, 2022 4:53 PM

Comment from LSA user*

by Anonymousreply 82July 23, 2022 4:54 PM

Elivs was gay, one of his lovers was Nick Adams, the actor in the Rebel TV series.

by Anonymousreply 83July 23, 2022 4:56 PM

R83 grow up.

by Anonymousreply 84July 23, 2022 5:03 PM

You were always a placeholder to Pam.

When Bobby said on his dream deathbed 'all that time we could have been together' he was talking about PAM!

by Anonymousreply 85July 23, 2022 5:08 PM

Not racist, ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 23, 2022 11:43 PM

when did it become uncouth to use the term Negroes?

by Anonymousreply 87July 29, 2022 12:29 PM

If only there were a means to finding out, r87.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 29, 2022 4:16 PM

more plastique surgery priscilla ~

by Anonymousreply 89August 6, 2022 10:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!