Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What they hell is this rotting stooge wearing?

Like a homeless schizophrenic wearing five layers in the summer heat.

I can't imagine Bannon's stink.

Well, actually I can. Hog muck and slaughter houses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2022 12:34 AM

He probably smells sexy!

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2022 3:53 PM

I'd like him to wind up cellmates with Roger Stone. Let the two cunts rot together.

There is no way Bannon does not smell of his own shit. The sick fuck probably gets off on the reek.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2022 4:00 PM

He modeling exclusively for STENCH, Trump's latest fashion line.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2022 4:16 PM

He seems to enjoy being offensive to all five senses. Disgusting man, literally and figuratively. Can't imagine how a woman allowed that human toilet to climb on top of her. But he has kids so some bitch suffered through it.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2022 10:27 PM

He's just so revolting on so many levels...

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2022 10:32 PM

Dior STENCH campaign featuring Steve Bannon, watch your back Johnny Depp.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2022 10:35 PM

I wonder if he'll still agree to cooperate with the Jan. 6th committee now that he's guilty?

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2022 11:47 PM

revolting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2022 11:51 PM

he is setting up for the insanity defense!

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2022 12:00 AM

"What they hell"

OP always so desperate to "omg I have to hurry and post, I just saw this" that he can't even type correctly.

Calm down, OP, you'll be ok.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2022 12:02 AM

Actually, R10, I'm vision impaired and didn't catch the error in how the transcriber heard me. Sorry to provoke your hauteur. But then you're so easily provoked, although we always have enjoyed this post of yours in every thread you've dumped it.

I hope this post, at least, gets through clearly for you.

But, really, Bannon is in a special class of mess, if Trump-adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2022 12:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!