Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jordan Peterson - Women Don't Enjoy Sex

Saying "Sex is something women begrudgingly tolerate. Why do they pretend to enjoy it with other men"

In closing he says women getting an orgasm is MYTH

by Anonymousreply 239August 13, 2022 11:58 PM

I don't know who Jordan Peterson is but #1, he must be a Gold Star gay [probably misogynistic] or #2, he's straight/bi and never made a woman cum.

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2022 1:30 AM

He's an MRA misogynist

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2022 1:32 AM

Women get orgasms quite easily. They just rub it out. I never understand when fraulines whine they’ve never had one. Just put your hand down there and go to town?

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2022 1:32 AM

Can you post a link? I have a good friend who just loves this asshole. I love proving to my buddy how ridiculously stupid Peterson is on most issues.

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2022 1:37 AM

Dementia beginning. No doubt he's deeply concerned about Biden's mental health while carefully ignoring his own.

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2022 1:40 AM

R4 link below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2022 1:42 AM

How interesting?

by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2022 1:43 AM

This is guy is destined to end up dead next to an empty bottle of benzos. He's not okay mentally.

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2022 1:44 AM

My grandma flicked her bean all of the time.

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2022 1:48 AM

What a maroon indeed. We have a reproductive system and an excretory system. That’s it. Orgasm exist to potentiate reproductive success in the female. A seminal pool forms below the cervix, the uterus be comes erect snaps the cervix over the pool and boom - all those little swimmers have only one way to go.

Of course this means that what we makes enjoy - assuming you can actually differentiate between orgasm and ejaculation after a lifetime of masturbation - is vestigial pleasure because the male is just a mutated female existing solely for species variation. Which explains, not everything but a lot.

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2022 1:48 AM

Women enjoy sex with men they're attracted to who last a long time and try to please them. Dumb fucks like Peterson is a typical straight man who can't admit he's probably shit in bed.

by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2022 1:52 AM

Women Don't Enjoy Sex with Jordan Peterson.

by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2022 1:52 AM

His anecdotes are not evidence.

by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2022 1:54 AM

That’s definitely one way to announce you’ve never made a woman cum.

by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2022 2:00 AM

R14, he's telling on himself. He's got some weird ideas about women.

by Anonymousreply 15July 20, 2022 2:03 AM

Lol. Yes, it can be difficult to orgasm with a guy and/ or (for the first orgasm) through penatration but trust, a woman can bang out 5 orgasms in half an hour, 40 minutes by herself.

by Anonymousreply 16July 20, 2022 2:11 AM

All these guys including their maga leader are so bitter about their needing to pay for sex.

They are ugly, have terrible personalities and still believe women should chase them down and beg for their attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2022 2:19 AM

He’s a professional internet troll?

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2022 2:20 AM

I tried to tell you....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2022 2:21 AM

Everyday he grows closer to becoming a radical feminist.

by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2022 2:35 AM

uh, we don't want him r20

by Anonymousreply 21July 20, 2022 2:53 AM

r21 too late, he's already a political lesbian. He's well on his way to becoming one of yours.

by Anonymousreply 22July 20, 2022 2:54 AM

NoNoNo!

by Anonymousreply 23July 20, 2022 2:55 AM

r23 mgtow are the equivalent of political lesbians, so essentially, they are products of radical feminism. . . while they differ slightly in perspective, their theories are comparable... therefore they are remnants of the 2nd wave. And physically, these groups of people look undeniably the same.... they are the first to be questioned for using the wrong bathroom vs trans. And voted most likely to die of toxic shock syndrome. . . which is why the commercialization of latex products must be stopped, lest more suffer by rigid gender conformity that has overtaken society and led it on a path of hedonistic destruction. They are the priestesses and eunchs of old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 20, 2022 3:06 AM

I am way too high to read that.

by Anonymousreply 25July 20, 2022 3:07 AM

It seems he did have some things to say, early on, initially, about being responsible and fighting some of the crazier aspects of the left. But somehow, it seems all of the right these days is doomed to slip into wingnut nonsense, and eventually neo-Nazi bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 26July 20, 2022 3:16 AM

You have fringe political lesbians and MRA incels who rely on outdated gender stereotypes and due to their ugliness (both inside and out), never enjoyed a fulfilling relationship or sex to transform them like many people. It's arrested development and echo chambers online kept these gender essentialist cults alive and well. As a gay man, I could probably care less about straight men and women go to war with each other though both these groups still like to use gays as pawns at times.

by Anonymousreply 27July 20, 2022 3:37 AM

I don't think he's very far off.

by Anonymousreply 28July 20, 2022 3:55 AM

Not only have I had O's since I was 5, I have had Deep O's since I was 12. And Deep O's are considered imaginary even by some women, who can't stop arguing about whether the G spot exists.

The minute Peterson (a failed academic) grows a cervix and clitoris, he can start yapping about what _some_ women think about sex.

While I just keep having my Deep O's.

by Anonymousreply 29July 20, 2022 3:56 AM

Oh he's off alright r28. He is slipping into the bullshit that is happening throughout the right.

by Anonymousreply 30July 20, 2022 4:07 AM

Yup, r29. And I say this as a man, a gay man. But honestly I think it goes for straight men too. Most of us haven't the faintest idea what the hell is going with your vag. Nothing, nada, not a clue. No idea. And when it starts getting into uterus and fallopian tubes and the rest of all of that, even less, much less, no idea. Why we insist on commenting on it, I will never understand. I have no desire to comment on your clit and how it makes you feel. I don't know why so many men want to comment on it. It's truly bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 31July 20, 2022 4:11 AM

Slipping? He brought half that shit to the table.

by Anonymousreply 32July 20, 2022 4:11 AM

R31 thank you.

While I may mentally try to reconstruct what men think about things (because all humans think and try to understand what other humans think, given we have brains, imagination, empathy & curiosity), I would never presume to try to tell you how your dick or ass feels when engaged in sex.

I wouldn't even do that if I were a man.

by Anonymousreply 33July 20, 2022 4:16 AM

He's like Trump, he's never had sex with women who enjoyed it, and since he considers himself as the center of the universe, concludes that all heterosexual sex is like his!

This is what happens when a heterosexual man spends his entire life with his head up his ass, never once pulling out to ask other people what they like.

by Anonymousreply 34July 20, 2022 4:23 AM

Straight men do have a tendency to fall for the illusion that women have no sexual desire that women create to please them.

by Anonymousreply 35July 20, 2022 4:28 AM

He's educated and can occasionally make some good points, but the more he talks, the more the crazy comes out.

by Anonymousreply 36July 20, 2022 4:37 AM

Why would you publicly announce that women hate fucking you?

by Anonymousreply 37July 20, 2022 5:39 AM

"Straight men do have a tendency to fall for the illusion that women have no sexual desire that women create to please them."

I think it's more complicated than that. Some women just aren't keen on sex, some women assure their men that sex isn't important to them as a way of letting him control the sex, some women think that enjoying sex makes them "bad", so they'd never admit it if they did.

And of course there are men who are duds in bed, and no woman enjoys having sex with him, ever. That's Peterson.

by Anonymousreply 38July 20, 2022 7:46 AM

At least they were honest with you Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 39July 20, 2022 8:08 AM

Some women (wives) hate sex. That's why men have affairs and mistresses.

by Anonymousreply 40July 20, 2022 8:17 AM

This is a confirmed hoax. You were fooled. This is 2022 and we should all know how the Internet works. Do better and always look for primary sources to confirm in situations like this.

by Anonymousreply 41July 20, 2022 8:23 AM

Fuck. Did he really say it or is it just a meme? I can't find the video.

R6, thanks for trying, but that's not a video. It's just a meme.

And I watched an entire 12 minutes horror show of Shapiro and Peterson blathering on and on trying to pinpoint the quote. It wasn't in the vid that some say the quote came from.

And I am not sifting through more of those two idiots talk just to find the one with the correct quote.

by Anonymousreply 42July 20, 2022 8:24 AM

Look at all the people in this thread, dozens of you, who just accepted this lie as true and didn't check. This is why the world is getting worse. People don't fact check and just get off on fake gotcha moments and misrepresenting (perceived) opponents. Next time you laugh at the stupidity of Trump morons and Qanon fools, just remember this incident.

by Anonymousreply 43July 20, 2022 8:30 AM

Orrrr…..maybe…..Jordan Peterson is just really crap at sex?

by Anonymousreply 44July 20, 2022 8:33 AM

So many people hate Jordan Peterson based purely on lies like this. If you knew what he actually taught, the vast majority of you would not have fallen for this hoax.

by Anonymousreply 45July 20, 2022 8:42 AM

Some men are so straight, they can’t or refuse to imagine how anyone could enjoy sex with a man. Maybe that’s why some of them decide to transform to “women”.

by Anonymousreply 46July 20, 2022 8:48 AM

He’s obsessed with the biological differences between men and women, specifically temperament. In his simplistic view, women are naturally agreeable and subservient, while men are naturally aggressive and competitive, which means (according to him) that sexual inequality is due to chromosomes — not sexism.

I saw a clip where he made a similar argument about racial differences, namely IQ. His line of logic was: success correlates with IQ scores; IQ is determined by genetic and environmental factors; these factors vary between different racial and ethnic groups, which means (according to him) that lack of fluid intelligence is the cause of poverty, while racism plays little (if any) part.

by Anonymousreply 47July 20, 2022 8:49 AM

And more people who don't read and don't check and still don't know this is a hoax.

by Anonymousreply 48July 20, 2022 8:51 AM

What have they done to him in that rehab center in Serbia?

by Anonymousreply 49July 20, 2022 9:18 AM

Studies have found that lesbians have orgasms during sex more than straight women are. If women aren't enjoying sex, it's because straight men are only focusing on their own orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 50July 20, 2022 9:22 AM

Has Jordan Peterson just admitted that no woman has enjoyed having sex with him? There are definitely straight women who love sex. So he must be particularly bad.

by Anonymousreply 51July 20, 2022 9:26 AM

R50 Yep. When I was in college, I took a history of American sexuality class. We read chapters on how the ideas of sex are so androcentric and many straight women are brainwashed to prioritize the man's pleasure at their own expense. Men aren't taught and are too lazy to learn how to pleasure women. Many women don't even know how to pleasure themselves.

by Anonymousreply 52July 20, 2022 9:26 AM

Fish are not interested in sex, they are interested in financial benefits.

by Anonymousreply 53July 20, 2022 9:52 AM

[quote]In his simplistic view, women are naturally agreeable and subservient, while men are naturally aggressive and competitive, which means (according to him) that sexual inequality is due to chromosomes — not sexism. I saw a clip where he made a similar argument about racial differences, namely IQ. His line of logic was: success correlates with IQ scores; IQ is determined by genetic and environmental factors;

These facts are not politically correct, but are partially true. Just a few years ago, before the wokesim prohibited it, there was vast testing of IQ over . The first ones have always been Chinese, Korean, Japanese, followed by some European nations, while Sub-Saharan Africans were always the last ones. Of course that big part of it is product of mentality, environment, upbringing. But to be honest, Chinese were also victims of European colonialism and were starved and tortured during the Mao dictatorship, but look at them now.

As for women, part of their behavior is socially constructed, but there is also a big biological and hormonal influence.

by Anonymousreply 54July 20, 2022 9:56 AM

I don't know who I pity more: his wife of over 30 years, or himself for publicly admitting his inadequacy as a man to the entire world.

My question to Dr. Peterson would be: Do you enjoy movies about gladiators?

by Anonymousreply 55July 20, 2022 10:02 AM

I pity the people who:

1: Don't fact check posts like this,.

2: Don't read the comments.

3: Don't know this is a hoax and then go on to slam other peoples' intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 56July 20, 2022 10:09 AM

Jordan Peterson is a perpetual self own.

by Anonymousreply 57July 20, 2022 11:10 AM

I was trying to find the video and couldn’t find it either!

by Anonymousreply 58July 20, 2022 11:19 AM

Women can get an orgasm by themselves....not so much with men. Men are too interested in getting themselves off, than the woman. Most anyway...

by Anonymousreply 59July 20, 2022 11:48 AM

...*more interested...^

by Anonymousreply 60July 20, 2022 11:49 AM

Jordan was gorgeous when young!

by Anonymousreply 61July 20, 2022 12:04 PM

As far as I know, temperament is not driven by biology.

What happens is that everyone around females from the time they are born have an ideal of what women are supposed to be and act and even think like, and model these behaviors and reinforce them in female children. That is why it appears innate.

This shit is so old. Men need to stop projecting and placing all of their own inadequacies and weaknesses in women. We appear to be moving back to the Victorian era. Soon we will be start claiming women have classic hysteria again.

The entire point of the bullshit people like Peterson spew, and the Supreme Court obviously desires, is to place women back under the purview of the men in their lives once again.

If a woman "pretends" she isn't into sex, she might be or she may be catering to the entire society's inability to deal with female sexuality and the patriarchal need to restrict that for men's benefit. Looking like a slut or a nympho is reputational suicide for women, while expected as "just how men are". Assume similar desire and enjoyment of sex between male and female, and then imagine having an entire society and all its institutions tell you that you are both bad and "unnatural" for feeling that way as a woman. And being trained from birth to deny you have such feelings, or to repress them every time they arise. Whereas men are encouraged to only repress them when they conflict with other goals, and are encouraged because "men are just horndogs".

by Anonymousreply 62July 20, 2022 12:13 PM

So Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion and Leslie Jones are faking it?

by Anonymousreply 63July 20, 2022 12:20 PM

It's harder for women. I didn't have one until my 30s, and I was alone with a toy.

Even a lot of straight women can't have an orgasm from regular sex alone; they have to use a vibrator during sex if they want to have an orgasm during PIV sex.

by Anonymousreply 64July 20, 2022 12:26 PM

He’s probably so scrambled from the drugs and self regard that he’s fantasizing nonstop about that slatternly daughter of his.

Something ain’t right there.

by Anonymousreply 65July 20, 2022 12:32 PM

Well now. This man just won me with this quote:

"Nowhere in the Bible does God say anything about this trans nonsense. There’s nothing wrong with men having all the best jobs and women staying home to look after the kids. So back off, ladies, and give us men a break."

by Anonymousreply 66July 20, 2022 12:36 PM

Oh my!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 20, 2022 12:37 PM

I think I've read that ladykiller Stephen Fry has said something similar about women being unable to enjoy sex.

by Anonymousreply 68July 20, 2022 12:37 PM

Fish are taught one word from birth:

"NO"!

They are taught to guard with their life their one asset, that foul smelling thing that they believe everyone wants.

by Anonymousreply 69July 20, 2022 12:43 PM

[quote] Orgasm exist to potentiate reproductive success in the female.

That’s a theory. You don’t need an orgasm to get knocked up. Women having orgasms is the same as men having nipples. Most women don’t orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 70July 20, 2022 12:47 PM

R70 link on your statement "most women don't orgasm".

They don't, or they don't admit it to researchers?

by Anonymousreply 71July 20, 2022 12:49 PM

[quote] What happens is that everyone around females from the time they are born have an ideal of what women are supposed to be and act and even think like, and model these behaviors and reinforce them in female children. That is why it appears innate.

Nah. They’ve tried many times not to instill stereotypical traits in children and they still end up acting like their stereotypical genders. Men and women are simply wired differently.

by Anonymousreply 72July 20, 2022 12:50 PM

He needs a shaman encounter deep in the South American jungle. The shaman can be real or fake, but this tedious bitch needs something new to obsess about for a while.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 20, 2022 12:52 PM

Also, the O may not be why are having sex.

I control my Os. That means I don't need a man to give them to me. Sometimes I have sex just because I like sex, or I like the man or I like spending quality time with a man in that way. Men are somewhat more genuine and less emotionally repressed when they are having sex, so sometimes it is the only time you can Bond with them. The rest of the time, they are repressing most of the things that society has told them men are not supposed to think and feel.

Sex is sometimes the only way hetero people can break the chains of who they are the rest of the time and approach each other more or less as equals.

That is why there is so much renewed attention on reinforcing dumb stereotypes and dictating how women and men are supposed to act, think & feel about sex, within themselves and in their brain mirroring the "other" by anticipating how the other is "supposed to be".

I don't know if gay men can have this convo. My assumption has always been that gay men don't have to play that bullshit and can just get down to business being sexually who they genuinely are. The big barrier is societal acceptance and stigma the rest of the time trying to prevent them having the sex in the first place. But I well could be wrong and sometimes come here to try to rectify my total ignorance on that.

by Anonymousreply 74July 20, 2022 12:58 PM

R72 no links. What is the nature of this "trying to raise" neutral children?

by Anonymousreply 75July 20, 2022 12:59 PM

Who the fuck is Jordan Peterson?

by Anonymousreply 76July 20, 2022 1:02 PM

R2 He is not an MRA. MRAs advocate for men to be freed of their gender roles. Jordan wants the opposite. The video explains that Jordan is a traditionalist. So you might as well call him a misandrist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 20, 2022 1:02 PM

R69 considering most women don't reach adulthood without having been molested, approached, catcalled, pressured or outright raped, you may want to reassess who is teaching women that men want their cunts.

Considering rapists even target the cunts of the elderly, I think we know who wants what. You just can't deal with it, because you were not raised knowing that you will raped at any opportunity, even if you aren't pretty or slutty acting.

by Anonymousreply 78July 20, 2022 1:04 PM

Classy Lady prefer the architecture Best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 20, 2022 1:04 PM

He never said this. It's a satire post.

by Anonymousreply 80July 20, 2022 1:05 PM

R80 so Datalounge fell for fake news?

by Anonymousreply 81July 20, 2022 1:06 PM

He know from experience that sex is something women begrudgingly tolerate. . .

Sure, when they are having sex with him.

What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 82July 20, 2022 1:08 PM

He never said this.

by Anonymousreply 83July 20, 2022 1:10 PM

If it were not for DL most of the people mentioned here would be forever unknown to me. This guy, Meghan Markle. Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 84July 20, 2022 1:17 PM

R69 I think fish protect their cunt because of pregnancy mostly. It's no joke and pretty much all the responsibility falls onto them. So they can't feel as free about sleeping around as men can.

by Anonymousreply 85July 20, 2022 1:24 PM

R85 How about you don’t call women “fish”, you utter fuckwit.

by Anonymousreply 86July 20, 2022 1:30 PM

R86 So that is what feminists mean when they say women don't need fish like a bicycle doesn't need a fish.

by Anonymousreply 87July 20, 2022 1:36 PM

OP is always making sure we know every little thing Peterson and Joe Rogan say.

by Anonymousreply 88July 20, 2022 1:40 PM

It’s like when Mister climb on Celie and do his business. That’s what sex is like for women. That and all the faux Vietnamese prostitute moaning.

by Anonymousreply 89July 20, 2022 1:41 PM

OP is sharing a joke post from a few years ago as if it were real.

The joke was that Peterson supposedly said that he knew "from experience" that women don't like sex, the implication being that women just hate sex with Peterson, and he mistook it for all women disliking sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 20, 2022 1:42 PM

R90 whether he said it or not, the attitude is prevalent among incels, gay men and everyone else who are extremely repressed for whatever reason.

It's always been interesting to me to come here and read the same kind of opinions on this subject on a gay message board that you might find among a bunch of fundies or men who hate women. I understand that you guys don't want our cunts, but what is the fascination with assuming they "stink" or provide us no pleasure?

Denotes a weird and unnecessarily antagonist view, and dare one say a whiff of the fear of inadequacy. Of a different kind than misogynist incel who is still ostensibly hetero, or extreme traditionalist male who derives power from subjecting women to his will, but what the fuck else could explain it.

by Anonymousreply 91July 20, 2022 1:49 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 20, 2022 1:56 PM

Please don't use the word incel so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 20, 2022 1:58 PM

Incel is easier than "men who want to fuck (maybe) women, but despise them while doing it".

by Anonymousreply 94July 20, 2022 2:11 PM

R94 I always fall for guys like that. I have a fetish for rightwing misogynists in the closet. What can I do to change that?

by Anonymousreply 95July 20, 2022 2:13 PM

[quote] Incel is easier than "men who want to fuck (maybe) women, but despise them while doing it".

That would include basically all straight men.

by Anonymousreply 96July 20, 2022 2:15 PM

R96 what a warped view of men.

I have met even "traditional" men who didn't hate women, even if they had a pretty distorted view of what women were about.

by Anonymousreply 97July 20, 2022 2:46 PM

Incel has a fairly specific meaning - 'involuntarily celibate'. Meaning that they want to have sex but can't get it. (Which doesn't include the majority of men.) It additionally comes with that these people have developed a toxic worldview because of it. Elliot Rodger would be an example.

by Anonymousreply 98July 20, 2022 2:54 PM

Why don't these incels just get a hooker FFS?

by Anonymousreply 99July 20, 2022 2:55 PM

[quote] I have met even "traditional" men who didn't hate women

“Hate” and “despise” have different meanings. Don’t use them interchangeably.

by Anonymousreply 100July 20, 2022 2:58 PM

Here's the main problem of incels:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 20, 2022 3:02 PM

I saw this on Twitter and blocked it from my feed.

I clicked on the Twitter link posted in the thread and this pops up:

Readers added context they thought people might want to know

While Shapiro and Peterson are frequently connected, and both have a history of comments centering only men in sex, this screenshot appears to be a hoax — one around since at least last December.

An early tweet about it: twitter.com/krystalwolfy/s…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102July 20, 2022 3:03 PM

R101 Very true. Most of it is really about an ego issue and a lot of them only want a hot woman even if they have little appeal themselves. It's also why they don't just hire a hooker - because it isn't really about sex in and of itself but about having a woman want them for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 103July 20, 2022 3:11 PM

This is a good example of why rightwing conservative nutbaggery is often more effective than liberal or progessive messaging.

This message explains a bunch of more misogynistic concepts and messages of the incel and fundie nutbags - think of it as leading a horse to water. They lay out the "facts" or support for their arguments without actually making the final and much more controversial conclusion.

For example, this comment lays the groundwork for a variety of other more insidious ideas. It "explains" why women are golddiggers and how they use sex to control and manipulate men. It justifies why incels have a right to be angry because women won't have sex with them and only go for "chads." It makes things like paternity tests essential since you can never know who the father of that baby is (women aren't trustworthy). It makes women more calculating and only interested in finding men to trick into taking care of other men's babies.

by Anonymousreply 104July 20, 2022 3:16 PM

lately Tucker had looked like he’s wearing some sort of cloche woven out of hair.

Perhaps he has low water pressure. Maybe he addressed his hard water problems on air, but he’s on mute, but damn he cute!

by Anonymousreply 105July 20, 2022 4:27 PM

IMO paternity tests have been better for women than for men because then men have had to take some financial responsibility for the kid they've spawned.

by Anonymousreply 106July 20, 2022 4:27 PM

R106 just beamed down from Planet No Shit in the galaxy of They Out Here Sayin’

by Anonymousreply 107July 20, 2022 5:05 PM

As a man, how would he know?

It's like when straight men tell gays they chose their sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 108July 20, 2022 5:15 PM

R107 I was responding to this: " It makes things like paternity tests essential since you can never know who the father of that baby is (women aren't trustworthy)."

by Anonymousreply 109July 20, 2022 5:18 PM

Yes - the tweet in the OP is fake. Peterson is actually quite interested in the female orgasm and has even theorized that it’s crucial for impregnation (for instance, it causes spasms that help direct the sperm to their target). That said, I don’t understand why he - a Jungian psychologist - is so interested in women’s fertility and birthing capability.

by Anonymousreply 110July 20, 2022 5:39 PM

Because he's a misogynist, R110.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111July 20, 2022 6:13 PM

Maybe their problem is they hate their mate. That's how it was with my parents, I now know.

by Anonymousreply 112July 20, 2022 6:15 PM

Terrible haircut.

Cheap looking.

by Anonymousreply 113July 20, 2022 6:18 PM

R111 I found Peterson’s response to critiques of his support for “enforced monogamy.” (Notice how Instead of clarifying himself in his own words, Peterson quotes a Reddit user who supports him):

[quote]Here’s something intelligent about the issue, written by antiquark2 on reddit (after the NYT piece appeared and produced its tempest in a tea pot): “Peterson is using well-established anthropological language here: “enforced monogamy” does not mean government-enforced monogamy. “Enforced monogamy” means socially-promoted, culturally-inculcated monogamy, as opposed to genetic monogamy – evolutionarily-dictated monogamy, which does exist in some species (but does not exist in humans). This distinction has been present in anthropological and scientific literature for decades.

So if anyone were to criticize Peterson for the above response, I suppose he can claim “I never said that!” since he was actually quoting a Reddit user who was speaking on his behalf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 20, 2022 6:49 PM

It doesn't really matter if he specifically said women don't like sex and just endure it. The idea is out there, crazily enough even after all of this time.

by Anonymousreply 115July 20, 2022 7:16 PM

This is why more and more women are starting to date other women.

by Anonymousreply 116July 20, 2022 7:23 PM

Riiight. because sexuality is just a faucet you can shut off or shunt somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 117July 20, 2022 8:24 PM

Women kind of can , though.

by Anonymousreply 118July 20, 2022 8:53 PM

I remember him berating a reporter after he asked her why she didn’t have children - she didn’t want children. He went off on what a mistake that is and how time was running out for her.

by Anonymousreply 119July 20, 2022 8:59 PM

He's a creepy little control freak. For all of the whining about sjw woke cancel culture or whatever you want to call it a lot of the people on the other side are just as crazy. I feel like more and more a lot of mainstream media outlets are pushing the meme of a battle between shrieking blue haired 20 something and sane level headed moderates. But really it's One type of Nutty vs Another Type of Nutty.

by Anonymousreply 120July 20, 2022 9:10 PM

Look at all the Internet-illiterate people who don't fact check, and just believe anything derogatory that's ascribed to someone they've been told to hate.

HE DID NOT SAY THIS, IT"S A HOAX.

by Anonymousreply 121July 20, 2022 9:27 PM

^^^The resident Jordan Peterson troll is upset.

by Anonymousreply 122July 20, 2022 9:38 PM

^ Someone who doesn't care that he didn't say it, and is therefore no different to a Qanan turd or a Trump moron.

by Anonymousreply 123July 20, 2022 9:42 PM

I remember looking into this quote when I first saw it a few months ago and just to help R123 calm down I will confirm that I found no evidence Jordan P ever said it. We do appear to be having an interesting conversation here that hasn't really been about the quote since the first 20 posts or so, so I reckon just let us get on with it if you don't like it?

by Anonymousreply 124July 20, 2022 11:08 PM

Peterson fans always get steaming mad when he's criticized (especially if that criticism is of his masculinity) but the truth is JP has failed as a man according to *his own* rules. What did Mr. Strong Husband and Father do when his wife was diagnosed with what at the time was believed to be terminal cancer? He collapsed into benzo addiction. And what did he do in the depths of that addiction? He allowed his dim, domineering daughter, who is a living example of everything JP says women aren't/shouldn't be to wheel him off to quack doctors in Russia and Eastern Europe, narrowly escaping death in the process. To this day he remains creepily subservient to her and her ideas, deferring openly in conversations that include both of them, and looking to her for guidance in interviews in an almost childlike manner.

Peterson was an unmasculine child, unloved by girls and then women and sensitive enough to perceive the reason(s) why. Like many inadequates, he sought to work through/fix the inadequacy by studying it academically. Which never works and only produces learned neurotics, which is exactly what JP is.

by Anonymousreply 125July 20, 2022 11:14 PM

That move to Russia when he needed help to get out of his addiction raised my eyebrows. Maybe I'm paranoid but it screamed that the Russians see Peterson as an asset in their goal to divide and conquer the West.

by Anonymousreply 126July 20, 2022 11:56 PM

R126 Well, Peterson HAS argued that Putin’s invasion of Ukraine is a justifiable defense against the “wokeness” and “deviancy” of the West (even though Putin claims he is fighting Ukrainian Nazism - go figure.) Perhaps during his hospital stay he was transformed into a sleeper agent with his trigger set to fat women on magazine covers.

by Anonymousreply 127July 21, 2022 12:19 AM

Peterson, insecure and vulnerable, is an obvious target for intelligence agencies. Given his massive (perhaps less massive these days) following of young men, the Russians would have been remiss not to try to recruit him. I'm sure JP himself just thinks those nice Russian men think he is as intelligent and manly as they said they did.

by Anonymousreply 128July 21, 2022 12:22 AM

He went to McGill, home of MK Ultra experiments and Bilderbergers.

Methinks he was already an operative long ago.

by Anonymousreply 129July 21, 2022 1:08 AM

I used to think he was fairly intelligent and had some good points on *some* topics, but he’s gotten progressively so far up his own ass that he seems to have lost 3/4 of his brain cells. Now he comes across as your dime-a-dozen provocateur who is constantly vying for attention.

For what it’s worth though, I think he’s very fucking sexy.

by Anonymousreply 130July 21, 2022 1:14 AM

Of course, women enjoy sex. That's why some 'cultures' cut off their clits, so they are nothing more than baby-makers. It's called female circumcision.

by Anonymousreply 131July 21, 2022 4:18 AM

^^CULTures.

by Anonymousreply 132July 21, 2022 4:22 AM

The female circumcisions are part of some religions in the Middle East. A woman's purpose is to bear children. Period.

by Anonymousreply 133July 21, 2022 4:27 AM

R6 won't open for me.

I can't see the controversial quote on "Jason Strummer"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 21, 2022 4:30 AM

Imagine cutting off a woman's clit...for the sole purpose of making sure she doesn't enjoy sex. How backwards can people be?

by Anonymousreply 135July 21, 2022 4:41 AM

Women embody the eternal principle of "Chaos".

Meanwhile, he got rich telling young men to clean their rooms.

Who's "chaos" and who is "order" again, Jordie?

by Anonymousreply 136July 21, 2022 4:42 AM

[quote] when fraulines

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 137July 21, 2022 4:47 AM

Peterson’s erotic dreams:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138July 21, 2022 5:58 AM

[quote]I remember him berating a reporter after he asked her why she didn’t have children - she didn’t want children. He went off on what a mistake that is and how time was running out for her.

The reporter should have told him it would have been better if he didn't have kids too. Cause this poor girl was desperate taking him half dead to rehabs in Russia and Serbia while her mother was ill too. She didn't ask for the pill popping loser as a father.

by Anonymousreply 139July 21, 2022 7:05 AM

[quote]He allowed his dim, domineering daughter, who is a living example of everything JP says women aren't/shouldn't be to wheel him off to quack doctors in Russia and Eastern Europe

No need for the xenophobic American disrespect, cause that doctors cured him at least to the point they made him functional again, where North American doctors failed. Russian medicine is really good cause it still lies on the grounds set in socialism, when the state was pumping big means in the development of medicine making it independent of capital and profit logics, so the fields that were not lucrative enough in west. My grandpa said how people were getting really sophisticated eye surgeries in Moscow, which you couldn't get elsewhere back in 70s and 80s.

by Anonymousreply 140July 21, 2022 7:18 AM

You have to remember, he’s a therapist, he’s had lots of female patients confide to him about their sex lives. THAT’s his experience.

by Anonymousreply 141July 21, 2022 7:21 AM

I mean, medicine, along with space program and arms industry was Soviet's forte.

by Anonymousreply 142July 21, 2022 7:22 AM

Women didn't enjoy sex with him, he means he could never give them an orgasm obviously.

by Anonymousreply 143July 21, 2022 1:38 PM

Jordan is right in one respect -- women hate giving blowjobs.

Where the resident Suvversive Hetero I trooper when we need him? Surely, his experience will count more than our opinions.

by Anonymousreply 144July 21, 2022 1:43 PM

R135 They're still doing it in the US to boys and the original reason was to prevent boys from masturbating. What kind of a culture is that which wants to prevent men to enjoy their sexuality in a normal and healthy way? I think the muslims do this too. I bet there is also an anti-sex reason for why they still circumcise boys. Sexism!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145July 21, 2022 1:46 PM

Do they all have faulty genes or y they r all so weirdo-like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146July 21, 2022 1:48 PM

Why should women like something that's only about male pleasure? What's in it for us? It's not his place to tell us what we should and shouldn't enjoy. Men, right-wing and left-wing, are not allies to women. Jordan Peterson included. I'm always suspicious when ostensible 'gender critical' men (as if such a thing could exist) comment on anything related to womanhood. It's always soaking in misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 147July 21, 2022 1:58 PM

Many women hate sex. A lot of times is because they couldn’t score a man they are attracted to ( a lot of women look like a 4 at her best day but are only attracted to men that are an 8). Because of wanting children / wanting financial security, they then get themselves a man that they think they can tolerate with for the rest of their life. And the sex was painfully bad for them since they are not attracted to their husband at the slightest. And their dry ass pussy get painful during sex. And at times go by, they are "too tired for sex" / "not in the mood". And the poor man is stuck at a loveless marriage supporting a woman who tolerate him and a couple of little bastards who misbehaves because they doesn't feel loved at home.

by Anonymousreply 148July 21, 2022 3:52 PM

R148 this could also be a reason why some women don't enjoy sex as much as other women:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149July 21, 2022 4:41 PM

Unfortunately women feel they need men to validate them and pleasing said men becomes their priority. So many women could explore their lives by traveling, being single, saving money, trying out different careers, living their best life, having adventurous NSA sex etc. Western women have far more freedom to be individualistic and financially free. Many women have college degrees now. But so many want to start families and settle down too early with men and they are restricting themselves in a way. Many end up in crappy jobs too while their husband makes more money. Is there anything wrong with wanting a family or being a housewife? No. But I just think a lot of women limit themselves by focusing on finding a man and getting married with kids that turns them into very dull and negative people because they aren't able to fully live their lives. Work at any job where it's mostly female staff, so much complaining about their lives, their kids, their husband or boyfriend, etc. Nostalgia for their carefree youth

Western women can spend their lives being free and exploring their sexuality and kinks. If anyone asks why they're single or unmarried. It's not hard to be assertive and tell the guy or woman to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 150July 21, 2022 4:53 PM

R150 If I were a woman I would want to be a housewife because I don't like working a nine to five job.

by Anonymousreply 151July 21, 2022 5:17 PM

DL is supposed to be for sisters, not fish! What's with all this fish-friendliness?

In our day the fish and the sister were mortal enemies, and it should stay that way!

by Anonymousreply 152July 21, 2022 5:35 PM

"The data is in... It can't be argued with...I'm shit in bed"

Hilarious to see him and dry pussy aficionado Ben Shapiro scratching their heads over how vaginas work.

by Anonymousreply 153July 21, 2022 5:40 PM

R152 Burst into flames cunt

by Anonymousreply 154July 21, 2022 5:41 PM

R150, most women don't crave "NSA" sex the way men do. Most women don't have an orgasm every time they have sex or enjoy every single sexual encounter they have. Doesn't mean they don't like sex or whatever crap Peterson is spewing, but women also don't have the same views on sex and dating that a gay man does.

by Anonymousreply 155July 21, 2022 5:45 PM

R155 Yes but I do feel it's sad that there's a lot of women who don't even try to find what sexual experience is most pleasurable because they are taught to put love, marriage and having children first and don't even get the chance. It's true women don't have the same sex drive or easy ability to orgasm as easily as men do. But the misconception they don't enjoy sex seems based around the fact they are with men who aren't attractive to them and they have settled for less because they want that feeling of security with marriage and the obligation to have children. It just seems limiting to me. I still think women could have happier lives without trying to conform to so many unrealistic expectations that society places on them.

by Anonymousreply 156July 21, 2022 6:00 PM

R155 I think you'd be surprised. So many straight men are incapable of NSA sex. Many women seem to be longing for it but know they'll end up with a pathetic man-child trying to glom onto them forever.

by Anonymousreply 157July 21, 2022 6:00 PM

R157 I agree not every man, straight or gay, is capable of hooking up indiscriminately. But a lot of women simply don't attempt because of slut-shaming and misogyny around female sexuality. But so many women write erotic fiction and watch porn and masturbate. That I think there's plenty that could enjoy casual sex a lot more often outside of just fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 158July 21, 2022 6:11 PM

"writing erotic fiction" is not the same thing as wanting to have sex with half the guys you meet. Women want fantasy, not average sex with losers. If women really wanted tons of casual sex, slut-shaming wouldn't stop them. Gays used to be put to death for having sex but it didn't stop us from hooking up. Neither did AIDS. People who REALLY want sex will do anything to get it.

by Anonymousreply 159July 21, 2022 8:14 PM

R145 It's not comparable though because circumcised men can still have orgasms. Circumcised women can't. Also, lots of people aesthetically prefer circumcised dicks (on DL you see people on both sides all the time).

by Anonymousreply 160July 21, 2022 9:47 PM

This is another toxic DL thread.

by Anonymousreply 161July 21, 2022 9:51 PM

R160 Why do you think your last argument is a good one? Imagine if I had argued that some men prefer circumcised vaginas in order to defend it. Ew, please no neandertal arguments here on this modern forum, thanks. You look like someone who would have written this research:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 22, 2022 2:54 PM

R145 You can't compare FGM to foreskin removal. In terms of the physical damage, sexual disfunction death it causes. Its like comparing piercing a child's ears to chopping their arms off.

by Anonymousreply 163July 22, 2022 3:04 PM

R163 I will speak out against both. No need to compare tbh because I think it's a violation for both genders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164July 22, 2022 3:09 PM

R164 It isn't remotely comparable though.

by Anonymousreply 165July 22, 2022 3:15 PM

It's no surprise the same gay men who view being asked to wear a condom as a grievous human rights violation think anything that might slightly reduce male sexual pleasure is equivalent to the mutilation of women's bodies.

by Anonymousreply 166July 22, 2022 3:20 PM

But it is actually a fgm victim who says this R166

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167July 22, 2022 3:38 PM

This thread got stupid so fast

by Anonymousreply 168July 22, 2022 3:39 PM

He ain't so smart after all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169July 22, 2022 3:41 PM

The only human who truly knows what went on inside Jordan Peterson's mind during that medically-induced coma is Jordan Peterson, but this attempts to answer that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170July 22, 2022 3:45 PM

Based on this video you'd think they are professional scammers. Not good honestly if true. Did some of y'all fall for them too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171July 22, 2022 4:00 PM

This thread got rancid so fast.

by Anonymousreply 172July 22, 2022 10:43 PM

Look at that breast and tell you your pussy/mussy isn't soaking wet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173July 23, 2022 7:42 AM

This asshole really just keeps digging his own grave. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 174July 23, 2022 8:38 AM

I read his first book and I cannot believe any adult human could read it and not see the massive logical contradictions and general bullshit in his philosophy. Hes a fucking child.

by Anonymousreply 175July 24, 2022 12:29 AM

R175 not doubting you but can ya give an example?

by Anonymousreply 176July 24, 2022 9:10 AM

R173 Ben has nice chest muscles here, he looks actually pretty cute.

by Anonymousreply 177July 24, 2022 9:11 AM

He’s 100% correct. Women don’t enjoy sex with HIM.

by Anonymousreply 178July 24, 2022 9:28 AM

I knew this girl in high school who told me she could make herself come, just on her own, sitting down in her chair at her desk.

I thought she was nuts, but she insisted that she was able to do it, and I could do it too, if I taught myself how.

She was right!

It’s all about the muscles, babe.

Jordan’s just pissed off that the women he meets would rather come on their own than have anything to do with his dick.

by Anonymousreply 179July 24, 2022 9:38 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 180July 24, 2022 9:47 AM

R180 Yes and he downgrades himself with it too because the bible says to men "you shall not lie with another man" which implies that men should only use their seed for women in order to create children instead of having fun in life. That's why he tells everyone to reproduce so they can end up as miserable as him. Some people should just not reproduce because they will end up addicted like he was or maybe still is and there is a chance they will create useless bimbo daughters like his. Everytime I see her in a video she reminds me of J lo. Like how the entertainment industry uses low intelligence celebs to push whatever agenda they currently have, the meat industry needs their useful idiots too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181July 24, 2022 9:58 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 182July 24, 2022 10:05 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 183July 24, 2022 10:08 AM

R81 it often does.

by Anonymousreply 184July 24, 2022 10:15 AM

Can anyone link to the source where he says this?

by Anonymousreply 185July 24, 2022 10:29 AM

R176 Just one example. His whole philosophy hinges on the idea that the world is a meritocracy and people who do better in life are genetically or biologically superior and its too bad for those who do worse.

He then says that girls are doing better than boys in school and competing for college places that men should be entitled to. He then says the only way to right this wrong is to stop educating girls at Jr high-school level and prohibit them from higher education to force them into marriage and give boys the edge again.

He doesn't appear to see the basic self contradiction here.

by Anonymousreply 186July 24, 2022 2:31 PM

Oh, that's actually pretty cringe. If you look at developed countries, one of the big things that makes them developed is education and access to the work force for women. One of the biggest ways to get people out of poverty is educating women.

by Anonymousreply 187July 24, 2022 2:35 PM

He is silly. Women make majority of higher educated people, but men are still the ones that get to the top and get the best positions.

by Anonymousreply 188July 24, 2022 2:53 PM

Groovy R187

by Anonymousreply 189July 24, 2022 3:31 PM

R189 Groovy? Are you from the 1960s?

by Anonymousreply 190July 24, 2022 3:34 PM

R190 Cringe vs. Cringe inducing is stupid slang. I responded with stupid slang.

by Anonymousreply 191July 24, 2022 3:55 PM

R191 Well it's 2022 now, dear eldergay.

by Anonymousreply 192July 24, 2022 3:59 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 193July 24, 2022 6:28 PM

Anyone who likes this prick is a walking red flag.

by Anonymousreply 194July 24, 2022 8:01 PM

Agreed, R194. A female friend of mine writes off any man who mentions Joe Rogan, too.

by Anonymousreply 195July 25, 2022 4:12 AM

Clearly some woman has lied to Peterson. I hope it was his wife. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 196July 25, 2022 4:28 AM

R195 I want to have sex with Joe Rogan

by Anonymousreply 197July 25, 2022 10:36 PM

She's a smart lady, R195. He looks like he'd have a diaper fetish and demand a partner change him.

by Anonymousreply 198July 25, 2022 10:52 PM

R173 that's big titties. Dude has gyno.

by Anonymousreply 199July 25, 2022 11:02 PM

R195 would you change his diaper after he did this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200July 25, 2022 11:07 PM

[quote] Hes a fucking child.

Where's the verb in this sentence.

by Anonymousreply 201July 25, 2022 11:08 PM

🤷 QUE ?

by Anonymousreply 202July 25, 2022 11:14 PM

r201

by Anonymousreply 203July 26, 2022 9:28 PM

Jordan Peterson needs to meet with the intellectual Jared Yates Sexton.

Jared Yates Sexton has written books!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204July 26, 2022 10:06 PM

r204 is that you Jared Yates Sexton?

by Anonymousreply 205July 26, 2022 11:03 PM

No, smartypants. But Jared Yates Sexton has sex appeal.

by Anonymousreply 206July 26, 2022 11:05 PM

To be fair, many straight women don't know what they're missing until they try pussy. Straight mens' game is for the most part abysmal.

But that's not what Jordan meant, of course. Lesbians probably don't exist as a real entity to him, considering his general views on women.

by Anonymousreply 207July 27, 2022 4:09 PM

To be fair, R207, anything a woman can do sexually/physically to another woman a man can also do. They're usually just too self-absorbed or selfish to learn.

by Anonymousreply 208July 27, 2022 4:13 PM

It is painfully obvious that they don't. Otherwise men wouldn't be forced to hit on them 24/7 instead of the other way around, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY there wouldn't be so many of them regretting fucking around and spewing false rape accusations later. And this is especially true in the summer, with so many people traveling and especially to other countries. I just came across this article this afternoon: Finnish tourist travels to Italy with a friend, they befriend 4 Italian dudes, friend goes back to their b&b to sleep, she hates these guys so much she agrees to follow them to the beach in the dead of night, then proceeds to hate them so much she follows them all the way back to their hotel, she fucks all 4 of them all night long, then goes to the cops and cries rape because "she didn't wanna do any of this after all, they forced her!". Give me a motherfucking break!

by Anonymousreply 209July 27, 2022 10:57 PM

Once women get married, their disgust with sex is really apparent. Once they have the ring, they cut the sex, Poor husbands.

by Anonymousreply 210July 27, 2022 11:03 PM

Sweeping generalizations

by Anonymousreply 211July 28, 2022 7:35 AM

Some women will even go so far as to fake various illnesses in order to avoid sex with their creepy, tyrannical, brain-damaged husbands.

by Anonymousreply 212July 28, 2022 7:40 AM

r/DeadBedrooms is full of women begging for their husbands to fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 213July 28, 2022 7:50 AM

R212 Yea, the notorious headache.

by Anonymousreply 214July 28, 2022 7:52 AM

Agree, R211, lot of generalizations here. Women may not be sex crazed as men are. Their body produces only small amounts of testosterone and, particularly in conservative societies, they are taught to repress their sexuality from an early age. There is a big societal pressure to have sex with just one man, the boyfriend or a husband and women are easily pronounced to be whores, sluts etc. Not to mention that lots of them suffer sexual abuse from the early age and become sex negative or connect sexuality with aggression (ok, sexually abused guys have their issues too, but of a different type). So, many women have fucked up sexuality.

But, different women have different sexual drives. There are the ones that are quite sexual and the ones with low drive. And the ones that feel they are forced to exclusively have sex with their unattractive husbands who are bad lays too etc, etc.

by Anonymousreply 215July 28, 2022 8:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216July 28, 2022 9:24 AM

You know when men comment that a woman is ugly and he won't fuck her. Women also have the same thought but they just don't say it out loud. Jordan Perterson and Ben Shapiro may need to hit the gym if they want to make their wife cum.

by Anonymousreply 217July 28, 2022 9:48 AM

It's weird because the straight women I speak to seem to want sex more than their men do. Lots of guys are on antidepressants or otherwise have low sex drives.

by Anonymousreply 218July 28, 2022 11:15 AM

R218 because they have to pay child support to their exes and don't want to repeat the mistake?

by Anonymousreply 219July 28, 2022 11:21 AM

Why don't they just put a rubber on R219?

by Anonymousreply 220July 28, 2022 11:23 AM

R219 it has nothing to do with pregnancy they're just never in the mood. I blame porn and phytoplasics.

by Anonymousreply 221July 28, 2022 11:38 AM

R220 Stop pretending that women like the feeling of condoms. When people are in a relationship, they usually both agree to not using condoms. Maybe they have actually worn one and then it was fished out of the trash can in order for the hoe to get pregnant? Please use better arguments against me. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 222July 28, 2022 12:55 PM

Just ask your straight bros how many have side pieces because their wives refuse to have sex.

by Anonymousreply 223July 28, 2022 4:37 PM

[quote]Lots of guys are on antidepressants or otherwise have low sex drives.

They're porn addicts whose death grip jackoffs multiple times a day have left them unable to respond to an actual live woman. They've destroyed their dopamine receptors with their addiction. 'Low sex drives' my ass.

by Anonymousreply 224July 28, 2022 4:55 PM

R224 I personally think this is good because real sex causes stds and pregnancy. It is better to be on the safe side with porn.

by Anonymousreply 225July 28, 2022 5:04 PM

Hi, Gonzalo at R148! What are you doing on a “faggot” site?

by Anonymousreply 226July 28, 2022 5:08 PM

R226 was I wrong?

by Anonymousreply 227July 28, 2022 11:18 PM

r148 Jordan is that you?

by Anonymousreply 228July 28, 2022 11:22 PM

R227 I’d have to ask a woman but I suspect you’re wrong. Why would a woman marry a man she isn’t attracted to? They wouldn’t, the same way a gay man wouldn’t hook up with one he wasn’t attracted to. It makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 229August 13, 2022 3:23 AM

This guy has more Mommy Issues than Norman Bates. He will say anything to stay in the spotlight, so long as it is controversial and he gets to yammer about it with useless twits like himself. I don't know if he just needs cash, attention, or both, but he is getting really irritating now.

by Anonymousreply 230August 13, 2022 3:44 AM

Is there any meaning to be read into Jordan's increasingly formal and at this point borderline dandyish wardrobe? I fully expect a powdered wig and heels by 2024 at the latest.

by Anonymousreply 231August 13, 2022 7:05 AM

R229 OBVIOUSLY it's different, because a "wimmin" feels societal pressure to settle down, so she has to settle, which means to stop drooling over the Giga Chad and go for the beta provider instead. Gay men don't reproduce. Why do you think them wimmin cheat so easily? Because that guy is not whom they'd hoped to end up with after all. Can't believe how naive you are!

by Anonymousreply 232August 13, 2022 8:20 AM

R229 Or tell me all those young floozies are sexually attracted to those old fat rich men they marry for the moolah and wouldn't cheat km them with a hot young stud given the chance. You're such an idiot

by Anonymousreply 233August 13, 2022 8:25 AM

The man is a blithering idiot. Oh how I wish he would just go away.

by Anonymousreply 234August 13, 2022 8:49 AM

R229 why be an independent woman when you can have an unattractive man works for you to cater for your needs.

by Anonymousreply 235August 13, 2022 9:01 AM

r235 Exactly: equality, but only when it fits me

by Anonymousreply 236August 13, 2022 9:19 AM

[quote] Why would a woman marry a man she isn’t attracted to? They wouldn’t, the same way a gay man wouldn’t hook up with one he wasn’t attracted to. It makes no sense.

R235 is right, many women (especially straight) do favour security and money over attraction. A man who can consistently provide material comfort and a plush ‘lifestyle’ as well as support kids. pay for good healthcare etc. is desirable. One can always go Desperate Housewives and fuck the hot young poolboy/gardener/handyman/au pair/personal trainer, after all..

There’s also the ego-boost of alwaya being the more desirable partner, no matter how far you may slide lookswise. I suspect that’s why Bey took up with Jay.

by Anonymousreply 237August 13, 2022 12:11 PM

[quote] Why would a woman marry a man she isn’t attracted to? They wouldn’t,

LOL! Are you serious? Happens all the time. Lots of reasons women (and men) marry. Not judging their reasons but many exist - some unhealthy, some selfish, some good, some not.

by Anonymousreply 238August 13, 2022 11:57 PM

MRAs/incels, don't you have several other websites that would be more suitable for your revealing complaints about straight women than this one in particular?

by Anonymousreply 239August 13, 2022 11:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!