Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Orlando Brown: "Lil Bow Wow got some bomb ass pussy"

I believe it! 😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 6, 2022 2:36 AM

This is how they look now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2022 7:21 PM

Messsss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2022 9:15 PM

106 and Park is still on???

Color me shocked!

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2022 9:47 PM

I guess I misunderstood / didn't understand the vernacular when I first say the news.

I thought he meant Lil Bow Wow got hot girls, like, in general so I didn't understand what the hubub was about. I thought "pussy" was being used as slang for "girls" - but it seems "pussy" was being used as "hole for fucking."

But the question now is: Is he referring to Lil Bow Wow's ass as a pussy - like, "bomb-ass pussy" like how self-loathers refer to the male ass in feminine slang? Or is he calling it an ass-pussy like how self-loathers call the male ass a bussy or mussy - like, "bomb ass-pussy"

I mean, this whole thing is very important and needs to be broken down explicitly because of how important it is.

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2022 10:55 PM

He's obviously talking about his ass.

Gets = who he fucks

Has = part of his body

by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2022 11:40 PM

He ain't wrong.

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2022 1:56 AM

r4 he is essentially saying he loved Bow Wow's asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2022 1:58 AM

He is saying Bow Wow's ass feels good wrapped around your cock.

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2022 6:42 AM

Orlando is like Amanda Bynes level mental illness. So sad. He was a funny kid actor. He was part of many millennial childhoods just like Shia LeBeouf.

Bow Wow is a bit obnoxious and stuck in the past but he seems to have had good handlers who managed his money well. He's pushing his investments and crap but he's not on the streets like Orlando.

A lot of gay black men love light-skinned dudes with bright eyes and long hair. So I could see Bow Wow having that type of following.

by Anonymousreply 9July 18, 2022 6:06 PM

I don't understand any of this thread. At all.

by Anonymousreply 10July 18, 2022 7:41 PM

r10 everything aint for everybody

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2022 3:26 AM

Bow Wow is hot, he looks a little bloated in the face now though? remember when he presented some award show from the red carpet, that suit, woof.

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2022 8:50 AM

Damn he got big nipples too 😛 I know he's chunky now but I'd still smash

Orlando was lost in that sauce!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2022 11:44 PM

He's yet another one who outed Diddy. But we all know Diddy is a bisexual predator. Jaguar Knight claimed she saw Christopher Williams, the hot light-skinned R&B singer got on his knees to service Diddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2022 5:23 PM

Here's a better link. Diddy needs to get #MeTooed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2022 5:24 PM

Lying ass crackhead. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2022 8:45 PM

Orlando has crack mouth, very similar to Bobby Brown back when he was married to Whitney.

I feel sorry for him. Lord knows what he went through as a child actor in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2022 8:50 PM

Orlando Bloom needs help. I don’t doubt anything he’s saying though.

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2022 8:51 PM

Diddy is a queen. Orlando exaggerates and could be lying but a broken clock is right twice a day...

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2022 9:06 PM

[quote] some bomb ass pussy

Englishpeople are amused at the American language.

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2022 9:55 PM

Time sure flies. I can remember when he was just Lil Bow.

WOW!

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2022 10:06 PM

Lil Romeo was cute too and grew up to be handsome. Master P raised his kids very well. I don't hear any scandals and they went to college.

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2022 10:14 PM

Leave Diddy be! It's not too many men who can preserve their sexy through the daily application of Proactiv, alone!

by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2022 10:15 PM

Diddy pushes his three sons: Christian, Justin and Quincy (who's the biological son of Al B Sure! and looks like him) so hard. He really wants to make them happen despite lack of talent. Quincy though is the best looking thanks to being Al B Site's son.

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2022 10:24 PM

*Sure's

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2022 10:26 PM

A lot of brothers would've smashed Bow Wow before he got fat

by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2022 12:41 AM

Bow Wow was so much better looking than Chris Brown who I always felt as average looking as fuck. And that was before he beat Rihanna and became an ugly crackhead. Orlando better not spill tea on Chris Brown, Chris will try to kill him.

by Anonymousreply 27August 19, 2022 1:43 AM

[Quote] Orlando better not spill tea on Chris Brown, Chris will try to kill him.

Are you speaking from experience?

by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2022 3:30 AM

Lil Bow Wow was good looking when he was younger. He filled out like Pooch Hall. I didn't recognize him.

by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2022 3:38 AM

r21 Id take Bow Wow over Chris Brown any day. Fuck Chris Brown!

by Anonymousreply 30August 19, 2022 8:52 PM

Good bussy Bow Wow getting DRAGGED again 🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 6, 2022 2:09 AM

Gay rappers are heavy in the industry. This has always been known. Orlando Brown may be crazy, but he's crazy like a fox. He was not lying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 6, 2022 2:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!