Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Canadas Drag Race Season 3

So are we watching?

Ive just finished episode 1, surprised it manages to looked cheaper than season 2, and the queens all seem a little rough around the edges. I will keep an open mind.

I cannot believe the mess of the bottom 3, the one who went is probably the worst dressed drag queen I've seen on telly, with maybe only Anubis having worse make up! shame she seemed lovely and kind of hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 27, 2022 10:51 PM

Im sorry I can't begin to like someone with the name Fiercilicious, and why did they open the season with a Bieber lip-sync?

by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2022 2:38 PM

Spoiler Alert....wonder why its so shocking?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2022 4:21 PM

The queens are all busted and the new judge is exhausting.

I really wish Jeffrey Boyer Chapman hadn't been bullied off the show by the insane Drag Race fans who thought his judging was too mean. He could be a bit intense but was also very enthusiastic and appreciative of the queen's performances. He was just doing what Michelle does, and he looked so hot doing it!

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2022 4:57 PM

Yes at least Jeffery was honest, Brooklyn saying wow to some of these queens looks is about as genuine as Ru’s laugh in the roast.

by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2022 8:14 PM

Who is the new judge you are referring to? Brad Goreski was on last season, as was the woman (forgot her name). I think they are both much better than the previous two. Stacy was nice but her voice freaked me out and Jeffrey was fake and bitchy.

by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2022 8:38 PM

Maybe he's referring to the guest judge? I forget her name, she was only on this week not next.

by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2022 9:14 PM

You're referring to Monika Schnarre, Ford Supermodel of the World 198(?)?

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2022 9:28 PM

[quote]198(?)?

Ah yes, I remember that year well.

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2022 9:30 PM

It was in 1986. She was the youngest-ever winner at age 14 (!)

by Anonymousreply 9July 16, 2022 10:14 PM

I think producers told Jeffrey to say bitchy things and it came across as both mean and artificial, but let's not engage in revisionist history. He was a terrible part of the show in season one.

So was Brooke IMO. None of her criticisms were constructive or had any purpose. It was always, "You're wearing a gown and I would have worn a skirt. I wouldn't have had that long train, and I don't like red. You should have worn blue."

I had no interest in watching season two. The first just wasn't good.

by Anonymousreply 10July 17, 2022 1:49 AM

My faves so far are Vivian Vanderpuss and Irma Gerd.

by Anonymousreply 11July 17, 2022 3:09 AM

Traci Melchor has decades of experience of hosting TV, including a daily talk show - and yet her readings on Drag Race sound so forced and wooden. I don't get it. She's a really nice woman and fun in real life. Something about Canada's Drag Race just feels so forced and all the queens look like MEN. Ha. Brooklyn looks terrible a lot of the time and also looks like a MAN on Canada's Drag Race. He looked bombshell when he returned as a lip sync assassin on All Stars 6. Canada's Drag Race is really crunchy. Most all of the contestants are good performers, they just don't have the makeup skills or surgery or wardrobe budgets.

She's disliked here on DL, but Priyanka was a great winner. Super talented, very funny - great drag. He also had years of experience hosting Canadian TV, as a guy.

by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2022 3:22 AM

Priyanka is funny as fuck. She's a great narrator/Greek chorus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2022 4:04 AM

This season’s gang of busted bitches is really putting the ‘grease’ in grease paint. Do none of them use powder to set their looks? Bad makeup, bad costumes, bad drag.

by Anonymousreply 14July 17, 2022 4:21 AM

The season 2 girls really raised the bar, it was great TV and runways were consistently excellent, Ill stick with this season though, give it a chance.

by Anonymousreply 15July 17, 2022 7:56 AM

How does Brooklyn look so good sometimes and then other times look like she did on this episode? How amazing did she look when she did the lip-sync assassin against Raja on All stars, and then go to this red dress monstrosity with that hair on this episode? versatile I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 17, 2022 8:03 AM

Who watches this shit?

by Anonymousreply 17July 17, 2022 8:08 AM

Queens like Kimmy Couture and Miss Fiercalicious are so immature. Can't they find more seasoned contestants?

by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2022 8:34 AM

Monika Schnarre…there’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. I mostly remember from appearing on many Canadian-filmed shows in the 90s and early 2000s. What a random judge.

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2022 8:12 PM

R5 Brad Goreski, he's just too much. Or maybe I just don't want to fuck him - which is the only reason I watch anything these days.

Brooklyn's new face is alarming, and unnecessary. She was so pretty, butnow she looks like a 50-year-old Bravo housewife with those terrible cheek implants.

Also, the Canadian Pit Crew are FUG! WTF!? we have hot gay guys here in Canada! I should know, I get blocked by them on Grinder every day.

by Anonymousreply 20July 18, 2022 12:07 AM

Oh, this is season 3, I just finished the first season and have started the second. Nevermind me, I'm a dumb bitch.

R10, I don't agree that Jeffrey was a bad judge - he was the best part of the season for me. He was critical when necessary, but also genuinely enjoyed the queens performances when they shined. Again, that nuance was fine for Michelle, but when a gay black man did so, he was labelled "two-faced" by the homophobic asshole fans. Such a shame.

by Anonymousreply 21July 18, 2022 12:38 AM

After I first saw Jada Shada Hudson, I thought Océane Aqua-Black from last season had returned with a glow-up and a Lap Band.

by Anonymousreply 22July 18, 2022 7:50 AM

I like Jeffrey and think he got a raw deal. The producers told him to do this exaggerated femmy, bitchy character, only for him to get Twitter-stomped for doing what they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 23July 18, 2022 8:00 AM

Irma Gerd, is this the best named queen to compete. I wonder if she's intentionally named after Kath and Kim, that's their phrase no?

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2022 8:06 PM

This season just looks so cheap, it probably doesn't help its running alongside All Winners with their triple glow ups. I even missed Ru's fake laughter during this weeks award show challenge.

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2022 9:02 PM

Seems pretty obvious with all the screen time she's getting that Chelazon Leroux goes far, although that's not saying much considering this group of queens.

The only appeal this season has is the potential for some real trainwrecks during the challenges. I'm expecting a massacre for Snatch Game. If only Ru was there to scream at the girls from the judges' desk. Not sure Brooke has that capability in her.

Can't believe they recreated one of the least interesting challenges from one of the least interesting seasons of the US franchise.

by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2022 9:09 PM

I like it better than the current season of All Stars, which is kind of repetitive. It's fun watching what less established queens are able to come up with during the challenges.

by Anonymousreply 27July 22, 2022 11:02 PM

So Canadian bad.

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2022 2:28 PM

Canadian is not bad, the last season was excellent and the winner one of the best winners IMO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2022 2:49 PM

Watching this week's challenge now and involuntarily clenching my b-hole

by Anonymousreply 30July 24, 2022 5:13 AM

I wonder why they didn't ask Amanda Brugel back.

by Anonymousreply 31July 25, 2022 12:39 AM

R29 Icesis was a great winner but I don’t think the season overall was not very good. Apart from her, only Oythia was halfway decent. Compared to Canada 1 where you had Jimbo, Priyanka, Lemon and Rita who were all great

by Anonymousreply 32July 25, 2022 10:09 AM

Got rid of the queen with loads of personality. And more Vanjie.

by Anonymousreply 33July 29, 2022 4:22 PM

[quote]Seems pretty obvious with all the screen time she's getting that Chelazon Leroux goes far

Oops. Spoke too soon.

by Anonymousreply 34August 5, 2022 4:44 PM

I couldn't stand that guy who hosted it, copying all Ru's sayings and failing to know anything about drag. Really annoying. Bower Chapman or something

by Anonymousreply 35August 5, 2022 4:55 PM

Jeffrey Bowyer Chapman was done dirty by that show. Drag Race producers encouraged him to act that way. He was also annoying. And gorgeous.

He only hosted season one. We're now on Season Three.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 5, 2022 5:19 PM

Of [italic]course[/italic] both Kimmy and Fiercalicious chose to do Ariana Grande for Snatch Game. 💤

Not even going to get into Kimmy's excuse as to why she decided not to sing.

by Anonymousreply 37August 12, 2022 3:30 AM

[quote] So are we watching?

No. OP. I am an adult.

by Anonymousreply 38August 12, 2022 3:31 AM

That was one of the worst Snatch Games across the entire franchise. Brad and Tracie's (sp?) answers were mindblowingly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 39August 13, 2022 4:10 PM

Very weak snatch, the winner was the best of a bad bunch but would of been at the most safe in any other season.

by Anonymousreply 40August 14, 2022 6:59 AM

The whole group is a little 🤡🤡

by Anonymousreply 41August 14, 2022 12:51 PM

[quote] Snatch Games

Does this game require a vagina?

by Anonymousreply 42August 14, 2022 11:13 PM

Coming soon:

RuPaul's Drag Race Ottowa

RuPaul's Drag Race Solvang

RuPaul's Drag Race Detroit

RuPaul's Drag Race that gas station off I-90

RuPaul's Drag Race a Denny's in Butte Falls

by Anonymousreply 43August 24, 2022 6:09 AM

I’m in love with Miss Fiercalicious.

by Anonymousreply 44August 30, 2022 1:26 PM

r43- I would watch all of those.

by Anonymousreply 45August 30, 2022 1:47 PM

I’d particularly love to see Drag Race off I-90. Ooh, the truck stop challenges absolutely ABOUND!

by Anonymousreply 46August 30, 2022 1:49 PM

[quote]Queens like Kimmy Couture and Miss Fiercalicious are so immature.

And both have made the finale. Says a lot, really.

by Anonymousreply 47September 2, 2022 2:03 AM

R47

Miss Fiercalicious 100000% deserved her spot. She’s been slaying for weeks now! She’s my favorite, even bringing the drama. She’s the standout of the season for me.

by Anonymousreply 48September 2, 2022 6:56 PM

And Kimmy is a lip sync assassin. No way she wasn’t making the finale.

by Anonymousreply 49September 2, 2022 8:28 PM

I hate the tranny’s weird peach eyeshadow. It looks like she had a skin graft.

by Anonymousreply 50September 2, 2022 10:08 PM

Where the hell is Canadas, is that be of those Mexican territories?

by Anonymousreply 51September 2, 2022 10:39 PM

It’s somewhere with an education system, R51.

by Anonymousreply 52September 2, 2022 10:40 PM

I have to admit that Brook Lynn is really looking stunning this season...must have smarted from last season's mess.

by Anonymousreply 53September 4, 2022 1:34 AM

LOL, this was a great example of Canadian culture. It really is the socially retarded landwhale watching the good looking popular people and making thirsty, tryhard attempts to copy them because they’re not trendsetters on their own.

They see the SJW culture and think it’s representative so they elect some talentless obese black blob without a single facial feature to be in their top two because…Canada has a history if slavery? I don’t know and neither do they. All they know is black is king so they made some weird performative decision and they’re getting crucified online.

Personally, I hope some imbecile invests a lot of money in a Jada Shada Hudson tour, it opens to crickets, and they lose every penny they put in.

by Anonymousreply 54September 9, 2022 5:00 AM

Ladies and gentleman, please welcome to the stage, Harambe Couture…JADA SHADA HUDSON!

We swear she earned it on talent and beauty alone!

by Anonymousreply 55September 9, 2022 5:11 AM

I guess they thought they needed their own version of Kandy Moose.

Giselle was the only logical winner out of that top 4.

This version of the franchise really needs to step its pussy up for Season 4 (to be fair, so does Drag Race UK).

by Anonymousreply 56September 10, 2022 3:08 PM

Drag Race is stale.

by Anonymousreply 57September 10, 2022 3:26 PM

Probably one of the weakest overall casts and seasons of any of the drag race franchises.

Gisele was the only decent one from the cast though so I’m glad she won. But none of the other a would’ve got anywhere close to the finale on a decent season.

by Anonymousreply 58September 10, 2022 10:48 PM

I guess I was watching a different show from y’all because I loved the season. My favorites were Miss Fiercalicious and Bombae. Miss Fiercalicious especially MADE the season. If would be nothing without her.

As for Jada, comparing her to Kandy Muse shows your racism and ignorance. Jada is an icon in Canada drag and she was the most requested queen to go on the show since season 1. Yes, there were weeks I thought she performed poorly, but I thought she did fantastic in the finale.

As for Gisele in the finale, I honestly thought her lines were the weakest in that number (and Brooke Lynn had to rewrite some of her lines). I also thought Jada beat her in the lip sync. I guess they already decided she was the winner beforehand. But her runway was amazing.

by Anonymousreply 59September 15, 2022 12:45 PM

Oh my god 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 27, 2022 10:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!