Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Just Dipped My Balls In Cornstarch- Jealous Bitches ?!šŸ˜‰

I didn't actually dip my balls in the Argo cornstarch I just pulled open my underwear and patted my balls and inner thighs with the cornstarch to prevent any more PRICKLY HEAT. One is not supposed to use baby powder anymore, so I don't. Cornstarch is safe and effective.

by Anonymousreply 37August 15, 2022 12:12 PM

And makes a delightful gravy with your ball sweat!

by Anonymousreply 1July 15, 2022 2:33 PM

Well, I just dipped my balls in cornmeal, so no, I'm not jealous.

by Anonymousreply 2July 15, 2022 2:33 PM

R2, Y'all are gonna be pursued by a pack of neighborhood dogs, eager to sniff this new and fascinating scent. Don't say I didn't tell ya.

by Anonymousreply 3July 15, 2022 2:38 PM

Bisquick!

Your pants are on fire!

by Anonymousreply 4July 15, 2022 2:40 PM

I like this early version of Argo cornstarch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 15, 2022 2:40 PM

You should mix the cornstarch with a little baking soda.

Deodorize and also I believe lessen the desire for some yeasts, bacterias etc to eat up the corn starch and start multiplying, causing you problems down the road.

by Anonymousreply 6July 15, 2022 3:06 PM

Isnā€™t baby powder made with cornstarch instead of talc these days?

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2022 2:06 AM

Talc is carcinogenic so you donā€™t want it anywhere near your balls. Cornstarch should be fine unless youā€™re worried about it being GMO.

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2022 2:23 AM

Talc doesn't absorb through your ball sac. It's a danger for ladies' cooters.

by Anonymousreply 9July 16, 2022 2:53 AM

Nice to know that you are keeping comfortable as you minimize your risk for developing ovarian cancer, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10July 16, 2022 6:23 AM

R9 talc has been linked to prostate and colon cancer from being used to powder male babies' behinds.

by Anonymousreply 11July 18, 2022 3:24 PM

Of course this is a "y'all" thread.

by Anonymousreply 12July 18, 2022 3:28 PM

But, but...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 18, 2022 4:01 PM

Guys don't have to worry about talcum powder.

by Anonymousreply 14July 18, 2022 4:14 PM

As a former Howard Johnson's employee, I can tell you the secret to their Crispy Fried Clams. The coating wasn't flour, it was corn starch.

by Anonymousreply 15July 18, 2022 5:20 PM

I 'm rubbing and scratching my balls again. I guess I have to once again dip them in Corn Starch.

by Anonymousreply 16July 20, 2022 5:00 AM

Taint slurry.

by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2022 5:18 AM

You type fat, OP.

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2022 5:42 AM

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2022 1:08 AM

This is HOT.

by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2022 1:11 AM

r15 so, how often did you teabag the clams?

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2022 1:26 AM

Try ground almond next timeā€”itā€™s absorbent and it adds a subtle sweet flavor.

by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2022 4:32 AM

i exfoliate mine with a foot mask.

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2022 4:39 AM

Make sure to store cornstarch carefully (sealed). I make homemade deodorant with cornstarch, baking soda, coconut oil, and tea trea oil - not because Iā€™m a fucking hippie, but because it actually fucking works better than antiperspirant, as it creates a less-than-ideal environment for bacteria to thrive (nothing else worked for me because I get anxiety sweat), but last time I made it, fucking SILVERFISH had got into the opened box of cornstarch and I didnā€™t realise before I poured it in (they love starch). Having to pick them out of the concoction was so fucking gross (and, yes, Iā€™m too poor to waste coconut oil for something thatā€™s going on my armpits!)

(I have a silverfish problem because Iā€™m a librarian who used bring home discarded books that were, apparently, infested with them [they love the glue, etc. in old books].) šŸ˜”

by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2022 5:21 AM

you're that tn guy from qwhip?

by Anonymousreply 25August 14, 2022 5:22 AM

Are you really chubby, OP? Is that why you have perspiration issues in the groinal area?

by Anonymousreply 26August 14, 2022 5:55 AM

R26- If you mean CHUB RUB- No, I don't have that because I'm NOT a fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 27August 14, 2022 6:43 AM

I just dipped my dick in Crisco.

by Anonymousreply 28August 14, 2022 6:47 AM

Well, fuck. I thought talc was safe for men, but NO. Yet you can get a hell of a yeast infection if you use cornstarch. Paging lesbians. Arrowroot? Clay? What?

by Anonymousreply 29August 14, 2022 6:49 AM

Many colognes have powder versions, usually sold in gift sets. I have one by Avon called Black Suede (discontinued) that I sprinkle on my smelly spots.

by Anonymousreply 30August 14, 2022 7:09 AM

If you eat copious amounts of feces nobody will notice that your underarms smell like rancid pussy.

by Anonymousreply 31August 14, 2022 7:18 AM

Arrowroot is still a starch, unfortunately, R29, that can act as a growing medium for gross bacteria. As a born female person, I can say (I think?) that most women donā€™t suffer from this exact malady, unless they have supremely chubby thighs and pudenda and donā€™t wash themselves. Men arenā€™t so lucky, unfortunately, having their genitalia on the outside, vulnerable to heat, sweat, and chafing. The guy who recently posted on another thread about Gold Bond powder might have been onto something?

Note: my dad (a total oversharer (like father, like daughter, I guess..?šŸ˜¬) used to have ball problems, apparently. It was so wonderful hearing the details! šŸ¤¦šŸ» He had to travel to Samoa for work (oceanography), and afterwards ended up wearing a lavalava around town for ages. Apparently the air flow and lack of underwear did wonders!

Stanhexadine is an anti-microbial cleanser you can get behind the counter at pharmacies. itā€™s what they make you wash with before surgeryā€¦ but yeah - a good powder (like Gold Bond?) would help too, when itā€™s hot, I reckon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 14, 2022 7:24 AM

@r30, "I have one by Avon called Black Suede (discontinued) that I sprinkle on my smelly spots. "

"Here, try this, it's good for sweaty balls AND swamp ass"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 14, 2022 7:30 AM

Is this NORTH going SOUTH?

by Anonymousreply 34August 14, 2022 7:31 AM

Simplest solution: antiperspirant. Just apply a glide-on form to the area that tends to get sweaty/swampy.

One of my sisters tipped me off to this, as she tends to get underboob heat rash outbreaks. We found it worked better on our elderly mom than did her prescription cream and powders.

by Anonymousreply 35August 15, 2022 10:31 AM

Let us know when you start to grow muffins.

by Anonymousreply 36August 15, 2022 12:00 PM

Is there some sort of shortage for body powder right now?

I can't find any of the non-talc Gold Bond powders, except the medicated ones. None of the corn starch-based ones like Gold Bond Ultimate Body Powder, Men's Essentials Refresh 360Ā° or Gold Bond Comfort.

When you try to buy online, they're all priced like discontinued items - like $30 bucks for stuff that is normally only $7.99.

Weird.

by Anonymousreply 37August 15, 2022 12:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!