Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends: Ken Olin & Patricia Wettig new home in Venice, CA

What do you think? Open. Spacious.

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2022 3:37 AM

Here is the link"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 14, 2022 6:02 PM

I like it well enough.

I’m shocked they’re still together.

I guess true love and commitment may exist in Hollywood.

And… she’s always been a class act.

by Anonymousreply 2July 14, 2022 6:07 PM

It's generic in a way that appeals to the masses. Reminds me of a warehouse with large windows. Not to my taste.

by Anonymousreply 3July 14, 2022 6:08 PM

It’s sooooooooooo boring and impersonal. It doesn’t have any sense of scale in relation to the order of any of the spaces. The landscaping is also boring, but fine.

by Anonymousreply 4July 14, 2022 6:09 PM

It's nice enough. Very clean looking with a little beach-house flavor. I like all the open space and rooms open on two sides. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 5July 14, 2022 6:11 PM

I can't get the photos to show, it just goes to a blank white page. Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 6July 14, 2022 6:14 PM

Does the 4.5Mil asking price include a bunch of homeless people camped out on the sidewalk, or did they have to pay extra for that?

by Anonymousreply 7July 14, 2022 6:16 PM

I finally got the link to work. It was new to them in December, 2019. I don't think they're selling it, are they?

by Anonymousreply 8July 14, 2022 6:20 PM

I like. Probably needs a touch of colour but I'd cope. It doesn't have those really high ceilings like Ashton Kutcher's 'Barn'..

by Anonymousreply 9July 14, 2022 6:21 PM

THIRTYSOMETHING was a precursor to the execrable (imo) THIS IS US: exaggerated, unrealistic, soapy drama, set to soundtracks designed to wring emotional responses to phony characters who never seemed to have real jobs or issues, just a lot of TV angst.

by Anonymousreply 10July 14, 2022 6:24 PM

Ken Olin is so hot to me. Even with the extra weight.

The house is okay. I hate Venice, however.

by Anonymousreply 11July 14, 2022 6:37 PM

i like the other homes on this link.. like darren criss for example...

by Anonymousreply 12July 14, 2022 6:45 PM

Yup, that's one good-lookin' Jew, R11.

Before anyone accuses me of any weird motives in saying that, there are 3 things at play here. 1) Reference to an Adam Sandler song on SNL about famous Jews; 2) contradicting the anti-Semitic belief that Jews can't be good looking; and 3) he's just my type.

by Anonymousreply 13July 14, 2022 8:02 PM

Darren Criss has come a long way from the ticky-tacky box he grew up in out in the foggy Sunset District in SF.

by Anonymousreply 14July 16, 2022 11:47 PM

[quote]Ken Olin is so hot to me. Even with the extra weight.

Boy he sure gets the gay vote. Wonder how he's dealt with it in real life.

by Anonymousreply 15July 17, 2022 12:09 AM

What an ugly house, its egregiously hideous, and no better on the inside. R6 link worked fine for me but you aint missing anything

Its also a really ugly colour, and the landscaping is sterile, the furniture and light fittings are ugly. And it doesnt even look particularly comfortable either. It manages to be both intensely dull and generic yet also offensively ostentatious. And the swimming pool is too small. And its in Venice with bums on the sidewalk if R7 is to believed

To have this much money and waste it building this monstrosity. Gaaahhh

I'd rather something done by Chip and Joanna Gaines.

Yes, its THAT bad

by Anonymousreply 16July 17, 2022 12:15 AM

Mr v8fairy....are you on your period?' Calm down and have a beer.

by Anonymousreply 17July 17, 2022 3:13 AM

R17- V8Fairy is FUCKING that insipid Nicholas queen from Edinburgh (Edinburger) Illinois?

That faggy little teatime queen selling candles, shit, and French Doilies! With that little accent and Marks and Spencer Ladyjeans and all that whore like makeup.

Do we give a shit what she says?

Hell to the NAW NAW-NAW!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2022 3:24 AM

R18, v8fairy is not fucking Ms Nicolas. He lives Downunder and wishes he was fucking Missy. Calm down it's just a laugh. Time for your Edibles.....shush.

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2022 3:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!