Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Icon Sally Kirkland gets a movie all about her. SALLYWOOD.

Will you go?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 9, 2022 2:59 AM

[quote] "When Zack, a 20-something writer, moves from Maine to Hollywood to pursue his career dreams, he meets his favorite actress, Sally Kirkland, who hires him on the spot to be her personal assistant and so much more."

This must be the most poorly-written attempt at a plot summary/teaser that I've ever seen. I like Kirkland, and crazier things happen all the time, but I've never, ever met anyone (even during her short-lived heyday) who claimed her as their favorite actress.

How much of this is fiction, and how much of it is based on fact & reality? PLEASE let it be pure (unintended) camp!

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2022 11:11 PM

Lenny Von Dohlen’s last film.

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2022 11:12 PM

Will you go?

Sally would... but I wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2022 11:16 PM

The “Miss Kay Lenz” troll has advanced tickets.

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2022 11:18 PM

At least Angelyne got a Peacock miniseries

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2022 11:20 PM

Does Sally jump off the letter S at the end?

by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2022 11:23 PM

She played a belligerent lesbian inmate on an episode of Charlie’s Angels

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2022 11:25 PM

People like Sally should be icons among the gay youth of today, much in the way that Shelley Winters and Bette Davis were beloved among younger gays in the 70's. Instead of these dumb ass, vacant reality stars.

Sally's been entrenched in Hollywood for ages. She has a shit ton of stories. If somebody had half a brain, they'd get her to pen an autobiography.

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2022 11:29 PM

Amen, R8. Sally tells good stories on her Facebook Live sessions.

by Anonymousreply 9July 9, 2022 2:47 AM

Sally Kirkland. 80 years old now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 9, 2022 2:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!