Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sebastian Croft

AKA Bash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179July 6, 2022 5:30 PM

London Pride

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 3, 2022 9:27 PM

Are he and Connor actually out and doing something tonight or home watching Joe et al on the Pride show?

by Anonymousreply 2July 3, 2022 9:32 PM

Where is this from?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 3, 2022 9:36 PM

R2 Connor posts on social media every time he's out with Bash/Joe so if he were out with him you'd know it

by Anonymousreply 4July 3, 2022 9:37 PM

[quote] I was genuinely so mad at Bash with the way he treated Joe at pride, I saw two videos, in both the videos he was walking with kit, Joe was behind them and Bash didn't care to ask him to join them, kit is the one who called Joe, then proceeded hold their hands.

^From previous thread

Can someone share the video? Please!?

by Anonymousreply 5July 3, 2022 10:22 PM

R5, I’m not the original commenter and for the sake of fairness I should say I think this all seems overblown. Clearly Joe doesn’t care, they were loved up at Adele and all over each other’s Twitter likes this morning. That being said there are two videos I’ve seen I think they may be referencing. This is the first

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 3, 2022 10:27 PM

Did Bash get yelled at by his mother for treating his boyfriend so badly. She seems to adore Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 3, 2022 10:29 PM

R6 in that video they were running to a fan

by Anonymousreply 8July 3, 2022 10:31 PM

Follow up to r6 - this is the video where kit holds both their hands. Not sure if this is what the original commented was referencing though. Again it seems to be kit reaching out for them rather than vice versa. I’ll agree they were certainly careful not to touch or interact much at pride but I didn’t feel like bash was being any more standoffish or weird with Joe, just not touchy feely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 3, 2022 10:34 PM

R6 I don't see anything wrong there, they're obviously running towards something or someone, something was pointed out to them. What was Bash suppose to do, take Joe by the hand and run with him.

by Anonymousreply 10July 3, 2022 10:35 PM

The English twinks are not as hot as the Americans.

by Anonymousreply 11July 3, 2022 11:09 PM

Bash on Twitter at nearly 1am liking day old content and ignoring all videos of joe and Kit dancing and hanging out, including the one Joe reposted. It’s honestly likely a coincidence and not on purpose but it’s funny all the same

by Anonymousreply 12July 3, 2022 11:42 PM

R12 Maybe he's had enough of all the shipping, when his real life boyfriend is ignored and called his bestie on top of that. Joe and Kit are not helping and are only making it worse with all their touchy-feely two days in a row.

Maybe he's reading all the comments about how close they've come etc, although it's up to him (and Joe) to do something about it.

by Anonymousreply 13July 4, 2022 3:53 AM

R13 Bash isn't a newbie who doesn't know how entertainment industry works. Kit and Charlie are important to people and I'm sure he respects that. He could play up Ben getting a redemption arc too, but he doesn't do that either. They started going while Kit and Joe had to literally make out. I'm sure he's cool with their normal fanservice crap they'll have to do when Joe always goes home to him. He could also come out tomorrow calling Joe his boyfriend if he wanted to or post pictures of Joe, but doesn't.

And his likes are fine. This was the last thing he liked

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 4, 2022 4:32 AM

I can't see Kit in the footage of Bash taunting the homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 15July 4, 2022 4:33 AM

Don't even want to know about all the hullabaloo on twitter/instagram how they're always sitting next to each (see also the Waterstone event the other day) how their legs are the only ones touching or how they can't keep their eyes off of each other, how Kit extends his arm behind Joe or hugs him (for no reason)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 4, 2022 4:38 AM

Are you kidding? Their upper bodies are pulled away from each other in that video. They clearly aren't intimates.

by Anonymousreply 17July 4, 2022 6:03 AM

Agreed with r14. Also while he is normally all over it liking anything Joe posts in about a millisecond, Joe’s most recent tweet is just a retweet of something a fan posted. He’s out liking memes of his boyfriend and posting photos of Joe on Kit’s back at pride - it seems more likely he just missed Joe’s tweet and didn’t realize it was his than that he’s upset over them dancing

by Anonymousreply 18July 4, 2022 6:29 AM

Am I the only one that finds these weird conspiracy theories people have concocted on here about the Bash/Joe/Kit dynamic to be absolutely bizarre? They're clearly all good friends.

They go out socially. They met up in Paris despite the lack of overlap in shows they went to.

Bash's mom liked a bunch of tweets showing Bash/Kit and Joe/Kit being affectionate at Pride. People on here are acting like Joe and Bash didn't touch at Pride at all when there's evidence that they did. This whole thing about either of Joe or Bash being disgruntled about any of this is a nonstarter.

If anyone is consistently in the middle of Joe and Bash to the point of being a permanent third wheel it's Connor Jessup, but even that's not really an issue.

by Anonymousreply 19July 4, 2022 6:49 AM

R15 He’s at the end of the video that Bash posted on his Twitter, he also yelled at the protesters as they were walking away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 4, 2022 6:53 AM

How can he be a permanent third wheel when Connor Jessup doesn't even live in the UK?

by Anonymousreply 21July 4, 2022 6:55 AM

R21 Didn’t stop him from tagging along in Paris and New York, but again it’s not an actual problem for either Joe or Bash.

by Anonymousreply 22July 4, 2022 6:59 AM

Billy Sewell and Bash's brother also tagged along in New York... but that doesn't fit your narrative.

by Anonymousreply 23July 4, 2022 7:05 AM

R23 Connor, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 24July 4, 2022 7:10 AM

Bash's parents were also in New York.

Does Connor Jessup live in Canada? He's Canadian, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 25July 4, 2022 7:35 AM

Yes. He mostly lives in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 26July 4, 2022 7:39 AM

The NUC trip looked like a Croft family trip they invited a few of Bash’s friends along on. They obviously know Joe very well and he’s Bash’s boyfriend so he came; Connor stayed with them in London last fall and lives in Canada so they clearly know and like him and meeting them in NY was easy, and I don’t know much about Billy, so can’t speak to him. Bash’s family seems to like Connor; he is closer in age to Bash’s siblings and when he posted from his London trip both Bash’s brother and sister commented joking that they didn’t make the cut for his pictures. However he and Bash became close, I think it’s pretty clear he’s genuinely also on great terms with Bash’s family and with Joe independent of Bash - he posted multiple photos on the NY trip that are just him and Joe, or him and Bash’s brother.

by Anonymousreply 27July 4, 2022 7:44 AM

They also met up with Nell and her boyfriend there.

Bash and Joe cuddling in a karaoke bar in New York:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 4, 2022 8:00 AM

[quote] their normal fanservice crap

Their job. The international hit show they’re promoting

by Anonymousreply 29July 4, 2022 8:26 AM

Why does CJ get to be there at front with them all when hes not part of the show? Did anyone else have friends taking space like this?

by Anonymousreply 30July 4, 2022 8:29 AM

R28 Bash and Nell's boyfriend unfollowed each other, I wonder why. They seemed like friends and hung out together not too long ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 4, 2022 8:38 AM

He’s posting fanart of Joe on Kit’s back (and him on Tobie’s) from pride, I would bet money he’s not upset about them dancing. Especially considering he and Connor and Kit were all over each other at Pride and Joe didn’t seem upset by that either. As R14 said they both seem fairly secure in the fact that they’re literally going home to one another. If they were insecure enough that hugging or dancing with another cast member made them fight they wouldn’t have lasted the year and a half they have already.

Also aside from Bash being a professional and understanding Joe and Kit need to do promo, he’s played the game very smartly in regard to his character. Ben literally doesn’t show back up in the comic after Nick pulls him off Charlie. His role was already expanded in S1; by being so interactive with fans and really selling his position as “number one Nick and Charlie fan / president of the Ben Hope hate club” he’s really increased the calls for the character to show up again somehow. So many tweets say “I’m torn because I hate Ben and don’t want him back but I want bash back”. The actor who plays Harry, for instance, doesn’t seem to have that love from the fanbase. If they wrote him out or diminished his role there wouldn’t be nearly the same negative reaction as if Bash didn’t come back. Leaning into the “I adore Nick and Charlie” dynamic, hyping up Joe and Kit, and being really close to the rest of the cast does to be fair seem pretty organic to him, but he’s not an idiot - it also yields major positive outcomes for him in coming back for S2-3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 4, 2022 8:39 AM

R30 So what? It was a parade not a broadway show! He's gay he's part of the community, what more do you want? Their parents are not part of the show either but were "taking space" at front anyway! 🙄

by Anonymousreply 33July 4, 2022 8:40 AM

[Quote] Why does CJ get to be there at front with them all when hes not part of the show? Did anyone else have friends taking space like this?

Eight people liked this tiresome whinge?

by Anonymousreply 34July 4, 2022 8:53 AM

R31 are you sure they were following each other in the first place, cause i don't think they were.

by Anonymousreply 35July 4, 2022 8:53 AM

"Taking space." We really have some Tumblrinas amongs us.

by Anonymousreply 36July 4, 2022 8:54 AM

R34 It's the same weirdo spamming WWs for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 37July 4, 2022 8:55 AM

That artist decided to make Tobie blond and not fat?

by Anonymousreply 38July 4, 2022 8:55 AM

[Quote] It's the same weirdo spamming WWs for some reason.

It figures. Some people clearly take the "world" of Heartstopper too seriously. They probably use "canon" every other sentence.

by Anonymousreply 39July 4, 2022 8:56 AM

It was essentially a work trip, hence my question why a random friend was there R33

[quote] Eight people liked this tiresome whinge?

It was a question, calm down ffs

by Anonymousreply 40July 4, 2022 8:56 AM

I think the Ben Hope character should accuse the short black teacher of grooming him. We need to up the stakes in Season 2.

by Anonymousreply 41July 4, 2022 8:58 AM

It's not a work trip if you're gay, Kit Connor at r40.

by Anonymousreply 42July 4, 2022 8:58 AM

Connor has been a fan of the books since before Bash was even cast, i think. He was with the creator, Joe, and Bash at a play the night before Pride. He's an openly gay actor who is staying with Bash and Joe while visiting London; he had to miss Toronto and NY Pride for Paris Fashion Week and probably wanted to attend a Pride week with friends. As others have said Bash and Joe's parents were also there, and Connor made sure not to be in any of the group photos of the cast and generally was chill and just walking with them. It seems like it was a two birds with one stone situation for the cast; show promo and genuinely celebrating Pride, and he was there to join in the celebratory part.

R41 I don't know why your comment made me laugh so much but it really did

by Anonymousreply 43July 4, 2022 9:01 AM

It’s a work trip if you’re there with your colleagues promoting your TV show and knowing people are watching you, not partying at the back with your friends like Joe normal

by Anonymousreply 44July 4, 2022 9:02 AM

R38 It looks like they drew Aled from the comic, the character that Tobie/Isaac replaced on the show.

R32 Ben Hope hasn’t popped up again in the comic yet, but he does pop up in the novel Solitare. Beats the shit out of Charlie (mistakingly thinking that he outed him to his sister), and Nick beats the shit out of Ben in response. It’s very dramatic and I don’t know if the show will jump forward that far or even try to tackle some of the things in that book, but it’s always a possibility that Oseman will follow that trajectory and have Ben double down on being completely awful in some way.

by Anonymousreply 45July 4, 2022 9:07 AM

R31 I noticed Bash didn't follow him anymore a few weeks ago, but they still hung out after that (He was at Nell's goodbye with what looked like just her family, Bash, Isaac, and Nell). Isaac never followed Bash and still doesn't follow Joe or Connor, who still follow him. The IG account seems to be primarily professional for him and Bash is constantly going on unfollowing sprees. Someone said in a prior thread he unfollowed 40 something accounts during Pride. My guess is he realized Isaac didn't follow him back and just did the same. If he has a private account Bash presumably follows that from his finsta.

by Anonymousreply 46July 4, 2022 9:14 AM

Is someone really having a hissy fit because Connor was invited by his friends to Pride? Lol lol lol He's not some random person as you put it but a friend of theirs. Strange thing to have a tantrum over. Why not complain about their parents being invited who also was mingling with Connor.

by Anonymousreply 47July 4, 2022 9:20 AM

Bash has style competition from William Gao, who looked great on Joe Lycett's TV show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 4, 2022 9:20 AM

Will and Sebastian always look cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 4, 2022 9:23 AM

Apparently the hug Kit gave Joe, out of nowhere, at the parade was after the face-off with the homophobes. Why did it look exactly the same as the hugs he was giving Joe in the show though? I hope it wasn't all an act with Kit. Maybe like someone upthread said it was entirely a "work trip" for Kit after all.

by Anonymousreply 50July 4, 2022 9:23 AM

Kit probably chickened out of confronting the homophobes and wanted to make up for it by an ostentatious display of affection.

by Anonymousreply 51July 4, 2022 9:25 AM

R50 Did you…expect him to make up a new hugging style to hug homosexually on the show or something?

R51 Nah, he yelled at them. And this is still not the Kit thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 4, 2022 9:29 AM

R48 Will Gao is easily the hottest guy from the cast. Shame he’s probably straight.

by Anonymousreply 53July 4, 2022 9:32 AM

R52 Stop policing the threads. The comment was a follow up to what it was said upthread, about work trips and shit.

by Anonymousreply 54July 4, 2022 9:36 AM

R53 I also originally thought that, but Attitude Magazine made a post with him in it of one of their Pride events, dubbing him one of their "queer stars". He liked the post; could be that he's straight and that he just didn't care to correct it and isn't phased, but I would think the magazine is likely to be careful and get details like that right so he may well be queer.

On the Bash topic: he's having another cover shoot and spread for Darkus Magazine coming out soon. I wonder what the interview will be about, i presume primarily Heartstopper? Is he cast in anything set to film or be staged, because I see two filmed but as yet unreleased projects but nothing upcoming as yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 4, 2022 9:41 AM

TIL: DL gets fucking triggered over Connor Jessup

by Anonymousreply 56July 4, 2022 9:46 AM

R55 It’s unlikely, but it would be absolutely hilarious if everyone’s just assumed that Kit Connor and Will are closest to each other because they’re both straight and they both end up being bi or something.

Will’s bone structure in that picture…he’s beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 57July 4, 2022 9:51 AM

[Quote] And this is still not the Kit thread.

r52 is telling us NOW so she doesn't have to tell us THEN.

by Anonymousreply 58July 4, 2022 9:54 AM

A Heartstopper thread for you to use so this one stays on topic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 4, 2022 10:03 AM

Wonder if they’re going to the Olivia rodrigo concert tomorrow? Wouldn’t be surprised to see the Pride group (including Connor) go together as they all seem to be good friends with Baby Queen

by Anonymousreply 60July 4, 2022 1:24 PM

R60 It’s on Wednesday not tomorrow but yes I think so. I’m sure I read somewhere that Joe had told someone he was going to her concert.

by Anonymousreply 61July 4, 2022 1:28 PM

[Quote] You people are lazy and don't understand DL

DL doesn't go for Hall and Monitor.

by Anonymousreply 62July 4, 2022 2:06 PM

Is Baby Queen one of those people who pretends to be 20 but is really 35?

by Anonymousreply 63July 4, 2022 2:07 PM

R63 She’s 24

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 4, 2022 2:19 PM

Really nice pic of Joe and bash from pride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 4, 2022 3:25 PM

R65 I like these moments more than posed photos. Like the 2 videos at Ami we saw when they didn’t know they were being filmed.

by Anonymousreply 66July 4, 2022 3:42 PM

R66 yeah, most of pride was being filmed and I presume will be used for HS or Netflix promo in some way, and Paris shows were both primarily work events for them. If you looked at official photos and videos they look more standoffish but fan photos and videos show a lot of cute moments. They seem very happy.

by Anonymousreply 67July 4, 2022 3:44 PM

R67 The 2 Getty close ups are nice too. They do look really happy.

by Anonymousreply 68July 4, 2022 3:50 PM

Pride was 100% promo for the show. Kit's a real professional you can tell. I mean yes, I did egg on some of the Bash is a bad boyfriend stuff since it was fun (and I live a sad life!), but all the Joe and Kit crap was for the benefit of the show. The private moments that didn't get attention are more telling.

by Anonymousreply 69July 4, 2022 3:50 PM

More and more fan footage coming out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 4, 2022 4:27 PM

R70 Joe looked ready to be carried by Bash there.

by Anonymousreply 71July 4, 2022 4:42 PM

Does everyone want a joe/bash/kit love triangle now or what ???

by Anonymousreply 72July 4, 2022 5:48 PM

No-one wants that R72 😷

You’ll always get people shipping leads of romantic dramas. That’s just how (bafflingly odd) people roll.

by Anonymousreply 73July 4, 2022 7:15 PM

She looks trans.

by Anonymousreply 74July 4, 2022 7:23 PM

Not with those hairy legs R74

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 4, 2022 7:56 PM

R72 Most people here who say it are fucking around, but quite a few people ship it or want it to happen. Was reading some fans who yesterday said they felt something has shifted between them and how they are more intimate than before and now always together (at promo events, which they don't acknowledge). They think there is something going on before their very eyes! And how they might have been too shy to hold hands and have Joe ride on Kit's back to avoid shipping, but since Pride was soo important to them they were able to be their true selves. It's honestly a trip to read.

The comments have one thing in common, it's Bash who???

by Anonymousreply 76July 4, 2022 7:56 PM

R72 honestly w lot of the (pretty young) fanbase just started looking into the actors right around the show coming out. Bash and Joe had deleted most pics by then, Joe is openly gay, Bash is pretty out but hasn’t had an explicit “I’m gay” statement or article so they don’t understand that, and Kit wouldn’t shut up about not labeling him which all of them have taken to mean he’s queer. That plus them wanting the main couple to be “real” and fanservice at pride (plus to be fair, genuine affection and friendship between Joe and Kit) means they’re reading into it and thinking there’s a connection there.

The fact that both Bash and Joe are incredibly touchy with most of their friends (Bash has been rumoured to date multiple female friends because he’s all over them in pics and Joe and Tobie cuddle all the time) is ignored when it comes to Joe and Kit for some reason; their hugging or dancing or whatever is read into as romantic. I don’t think it phases Joe or Bash but I think that’s why younger fans especially believe in Kit and Joe.

by Anonymousreply 77July 4, 2022 8:15 PM

I just don't get why people think he dated his female friends? Just because he's very affectionate towards them doesn't mean he dated them. Some of his female friends he's known since they were young children. So that must mean Kit has gone out with all of his co-stars by going by how much he hugs them?

by Anonymousreply 78July 4, 2022 8:24 PM

Bash hasn't liked anything from Joe's pride party, has he?

by Anonymousreply 79July 4, 2022 8:40 PM

R79 He liked Joe Lycett’s post with the Polaroids

by Anonymousreply 80July 4, 2022 8:44 PM

R79 he’s liked Mae Martin and Joe Lycett’s posts with Joe, even though he follows neither. He definitely is invested in Joe’s success which is sweet.

by Anonymousreply 81July 4, 2022 8:51 PM

He definitely is invested in Joe’s bunghole which is hot

by Anonymousreply 82July 4, 2022 8:53 PM

Striking face. Sometimes really beautiful and always different.

by Anonymousreply 83July 4, 2022 10:06 PM

I cannot get enough of this boy's hairy legs. More, more!

by Anonymousreply 84July 4, 2022 10:11 PM

R76 Following their disappointment that the Paris trip didn't last longer, these past events were a dream come true for them. Completely ignored Bash and the fact that Kit took Sof to Paris with him; them dancing together the other night was the highlight of their lives.

There's literally hundreds of comments: I'm sobbing / screaming crying / i'm going to SOB / i'm crying i can't do this / my mental health is in tatters / heart melt / notice how Kit gives Joe all his attention when he's with him or interacting with him And the best one yet "Poor Bash"

Even if they joined the fandom at a later date; they forgot all about their "messy" promotion interviews, Joe's chair throughout Tobie's vlogs or that Kit wasn't seen anywhere near Joe or any other member of the cast for that matter in said vlogs.

by Anonymousreply 85July 5, 2022 5:53 AM

Shippers are a special breed. See also the completely blind weirdos who were obsessed with Chris Colfer/Darren Criss. Two people who clearly did not get on off screen at all. Yet there are STILL people who think they are secretly in love despite never being seen together since (bar poor Naya) & Darren marrying and having a baby with a woman. Same with Harry Styles & Louis, still loads of unhinged Larry shippers.

It’s weird. And I genuinely fear for these peoples mental health.

Bash was really pally with Kit at Pride, but you know, Kit is absolutely planning to steal his boyfriend & throw his girlfriend under a bus.

by Anonymousreply 86July 5, 2022 6:43 AM

Was Tobie the only cast member to give a speech onstage?

by Anonymousreply 87July 5, 2022 6:47 AM

R86 The HS fandom is nowhere near as bad as the Glee fandom and is unlikely to ever be as bad. With the Glee fandom you had droves of people earnestly believing that Darren and Chris were together, that Darren’s now wife was a beard, and the levels of delusion were to the point where those people needed a psychological intervention. The Kit/Joe shipping is super minimal and mostly wistful “I wish this fictional couple was actually together IRL” shit. Haven’t seen anyone actually think Kit and Joe are together or that Kit’s presumed girlfriend is a beard, etc. The Gen X fandom will be better about self-policing when it comes to those conspiracy theories in a way the millennials and boomers that were Glee fans weren’t ever able to do.

by Anonymousreply 88July 5, 2022 7:21 AM

[Quote] that Darren’s now wife was a beard

Believable.

by Anonymousreply 89July 5, 2022 8:02 AM

[quote] them dancing together the other night was the highlight of their lives.

Kit probably thought "I would dance and be affectionate with him on the pride, just don’t make me kiss the motherfucker anymore."

by Anonymousreply 90July 5, 2022 8:02 AM

I wonder when Kit and Joe kiss, do their tongues wander in search of their missing teeth.

by Anonymousreply 91July 5, 2022 8:06 AM

If anyone needs a visual depiction of Gay Abandon...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 5, 2022 8:09 AM

R89 He’s not gay, he’s just a total creep who wants attention. He’s known to sleep around with young female undergrads when he goes back to his alma mater. Meanwhile, there’s never been a single credible whisper of him fucking a dude.

by Anonymousreply 93July 5, 2022 8:23 AM

Well, Ryan Murphy's discreet.

by Anonymousreply 94July 5, 2022 8:24 AM

Was Sof at Pride?

by Anonymousreply 95July 5, 2022 8:25 AM

R95 No. It was the cast + Joe’s mom + Bash’s parents + Jessup.

by Anonymousreply 96July 5, 2022 8:28 AM

Sof is homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 97July 5, 2022 8:34 AM

Here is the Kit Connor thread for you to discuss Kit and his girlfriend:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 5, 2022 8:37 AM

So not attending Pride qualifies someone as homophobic? Oooooook.

by Anonymousreply 99July 5, 2022 8:39 AM

Well, she made time for Paris...

by Anonymousreply 100July 5, 2022 8:41 AM

R97 If Sof is homophobic someone should let Joe know so he can unfollow her from his finsta, that might make things weird. Sarcasm aside, there’s no reason why she would have gone to Pride other to attention whore given that she’s presumably straight. No one else from the cast took partners, friends, or hanger-ons. Jessup is basically an honorary Heartstopper cast member and actually gay.

by Anonymousreply 101July 5, 2022 8:49 AM

Is Joe's mother an attention whore? Or Bash's parents? Support is a lovely thing.

by Anonymousreply 102July 5, 2022 8:52 AM

Kit's thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 5, 2022 8:53 AM

LPSG is quite a place

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 5, 2022 9:11 AM

[quote] Jessup is basically an honorary Heartstopper cast member

idgi. why?

by Anonymousreply 105July 5, 2022 9:16 AM

R105 He’s good friends with a lot of the cast and with Alice Oseman. Kit also mentioned in an interview that Connor really wants to be involved in Season 2 and that he’s sure they can get him involved somehow.

by Anonymousreply 106July 5, 2022 9:28 AM

He could play a teacher, maybe a love interest for the short, black teacher.

by Anonymousreply 107July 5, 2022 9:33 AM

The love interest for the teacher in the comics is Arabic (his name is Youssef Farouk). They could have him play Nick’s douchebag older brother but I’m not sure he’d be a great fit.

by Anonymousreply 108July 5, 2022 9:39 AM

R108 didn't know that, i haven't read the comics. Why launch a petition to get Jonathan Bailey to play the part then? Can he pass for an Arab?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 5, 2022 9:48 AM

They should have Halif Faruk play that part.

by Anonymousreply 110July 5, 2022 9:52 AM

It’d be great if more unknowns get roles in the next series

by Anonymousreply 111July 5, 2022 9:54 AM

R109 That petition doesn’t say anything about a specific role from the looks of it but I wouldn’t be surprised if other people were pushing for him in that role. I don’t think Bailey is really much of a chameleon that can pass as other ethnicities (versus someone like Oscar Isaac), so I don’t think anyone would think he passes as Arab.

by Anonymousreply 112July 5, 2022 9:58 AM

Here's the link to the Heartstopper thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 5, 2022 9:58 AM

Which is proportionally mostly about Sebastian Croft

by Anonymousreply 114July 5, 2022 10:04 AM

R86. Your last paragraph has me wheezing 😂😂😂 “kit stealing bash’s boyfriend while throwing sof under the bus.” Seriously how much delusional could people be ??? Who the heck is shipping kit and joe ??? Its nice to see them having fun and dancing, but that doesn’t automatically mean they are dating irl . Kit does this shenanigans with Bash too, and they even made a joke about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 5, 2022 10:19 AM

Nice moment between Bash and Joe at Pride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 5, 2022 10:25 AM

R115 Joe’s “wait WHAT” reply to that picture always cracks me up. Betrayed by the fake boyfriend and the real boyfriend. And the way Joe was the one that drew the heart on the picture, too.

by Anonymousreply 117July 5, 2022 10:35 AM

R117 that’s why the “is Joe jealous of Bash and Connor / Nell / Amybeth / Kit” and “is Bash jealous of Joe and Kit” comments always make me laugh - they both seem to be remarkably secure in the relationship and Unphased by one another’s closeness to other friends. Honestly seem very mature for their ages in that sense.

by Anonymousreply 118July 5, 2022 10:51 AM

R118 In Joe’s place I would only be cautious when it comes to Connor J.

by Anonymousreply 119July 5, 2022 10:56 AM

Who is Amy Beth?

by Anonymousreply 120July 5, 2022 10:58 AM

R119 Poor Connor J can never catch a break. I can believe that he was interested in Bash initially or attracted to him, but he seems incredibly fond of Joe as well. He was basically their official couple's documentarian on his trip over last year, constantly posting candids of the two of them together. He would need to be a real arsehole and absolutely unhealthily obsessed with Bash to come join them on trips all the time and take sweet photos with Joe with the end goal of breaking them up - especially as he doesn't even live in England.

R120 the lead in Anne with an E and Vicky in the most recent season of Stranger Things. She and Bash have been friends for years and people thought they were dating for some reason. Until last year she was dating Louis Hynes, and he was in most of the photos with her and Bash, so clearly her dating Bash didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 121July 5, 2022 11:02 AM

I think Joe and Bash have been Connor's respite from heartbreak over Miles. He's become to them as Mae is to Miles.

by Anonymousreply 122July 5, 2022 11:18 AM

R120

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123July 5, 2022 11:38 AM

I had to look her up. I don't recall her character outside of Maya Hawke's character fishing to see if she was also lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 124July 5, 2022 11:41 AM

Bash’s most recent Twitter likes. does he just search Joe’s name in his downtime?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 5, 2022 1:34 PM

R125 How cute. Either that or the tweets were on his feed. They both follow a bunch of fans so they definitely see what everyone retweets and talk about in general.

Joe liked this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126July 5, 2022 1:44 PM

Like mother, like son ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127July 5, 2022 2:27 PM

Young Bash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 5, 2022 2:34 PM

R128 in his and Joe's favourite shared shirt!

by Anonymousreply 129July 5, 2022 2:35 PM

[quote]@SebastianCroft Just saw you outside Spitalfield Market and I wanted to say hello but you seemed awkward due to my whole school being there

Poor Sebastian lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130July 5, 2022 3:37 PM

R130 so funny. I wonder if Connor was with him and this was another fan who just had no clue who Connor was?

by Anonymousreply 131July 5, 2022 3:40 PM

His mum is so lovely. Look how much she supports that son of hers ❤️

by Anonymousreply 132July 5, 2022 4:44 PM

R130 how is a whole ass school there and not one picture of him. seems fake

by Anonymousreply 133July 5, 2022 7:13 PM

That's Bash house, isn't it. Look at the wallpaper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 5, 2022 7:22 PM

R134 I'm sure it is? It's not Joe's. He's also wearing Bash's shirt. It's pretty obviously Joe is staying with him.

by Anonymousreply 135July 5, 2022 8:32 PM

I saw that wallpaper & went.. Bash 😂

You clothes spotters are always so on it!

by Anonymousreply 136July 5, 2022 8:42 PM

R136 I’m sure Joe wears the most obvious stuff on purpose to taunt the fans. They must know about the thread of clothes sharing on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 137July 5, 2022 8:51 PM

Frau-ville

by Anonymousreply 138July 5, 2022 8:52 PM

R135 A Comme des Garçons shirt at that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 5, 2022 9:43 PM

Fairly sure the Croft family was just in another room watching the interview as apparently the minute the interview ended Doulla was on Twitter liking tweets about how sweet Joe was in it.

by Anonymousreply 140July 5, 2022 10:09 PM

Fan pic

[quote]@calanchini_gc: today I met @SebastianCroft and we talked about the relevance of a show like #Heartstopper for today's youth… thank you, Bash ! keep it up ! ✌🏼🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍⚧️ 💫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 5, 2022 10:26 PM

I know that Bash would but maybe not Joe, but perhaps Connor.

by Anonymousreply 142July 5, 2022 10:33 PM

R142 sorry what’s that a response to?

by Anonymousreply 143July 5, 2022 10:35 PM

Hilarious new article on how Bash is a “fantastic ally” to the LGBTQ community

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144July 5, 2022 10:42 PM

Though I don't think he warrants 1000 threads, he is a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 145July 5, 2022 10:45 PM

R141 Wonder if it's for some article? He's a writer, but can't find much. Doesn't seem like your typical HS fan talk anyway. And how many times is he going to wear that jacket.

R144 someone tell his boyfriend he's just an ally!

by Anonymousreply 146July 5, 2022 10:49 PM

R146 I think the fan just worded his tweet poorly, if you look at his twitter he's just an architect from Mexico visiting London.

The jacket is Daniel W. Fletcher, Bash knows him and likes his clothes a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 5, 2022 11:33 PM

Of course he does

by Anonymousreply 148July 6, 2022 9:10 AM

[quote] someone tell his boyfriend he's just an ally!

Having a boyfriend shows you how seriously he takes his allyship!

by Anonymousreply 149July 6, 2022 9:24 AM

What are you talking about? I'm an ally too!

by Anonymousreply 150July 6, 2022 9:26 AM

Come on Bash babe, if they can do it so can you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151July 6, 2022 11:36 AM

At Wimbledon with Yaz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152July 6, 2022 1:13 PM

R152 where's Joe?

Haven't seen these before:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 6, 2022 1:16 PM

R153 Joe posted on his instagram story that he’s there and the lady in front of him in his photo is front of bash in that photo

by Anonymousreply 154July 6, 2022 1:20 PM

So does that mean that Joe is on the floor blowing Bash r154?

by Anonymousreply 155July 6, 2022 1:23 PM

No pictures of Joe at Wimbledon because the photog didn’t realize that he’s a celeb. Bash was only in the photo incidentally, Yaz is the only one identified by the photo agency. Chances are he’s on Bash’s right.

by Anonymousreply 156July 6, 2022 1:37 PM

Is he looking the wrong way

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157July 6, 2022 1:39 PM

Wow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 6, 2022 1:40 PM

R156 From Joe’s photo I think he was sat where Bash is and I presume he had gone to the toilet or something or he would have been shown. Bash probably moved over to talk to Yaz.

by Anonymousreply 159July 6, 2022 1:40 PM

I wonder if Bash is dating Yazmin.

by Anonymousreply 160July 6, 2022 1:40 PM

Is Joe eating chinese takeout at Wimbledon?!

by Anonymousreply 161July 6, 2022 1:41 PM

r157, he fakes blindness off and on.

by Anonymousreply 162July 6, 2022 1:42 PM

Joe could use some stylish eyewear.

by Anonymousreply 163July 6, 2022 1:43 PM

It’s sad DL is not interested in Joe and Bash outside their relationship

by Anonymousreply 164July 6, 2022 2:10 PM

Bash looks so good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165July 6, 2022 2:13 PM

R164 I'm interested in their careers going forward but right now they aren't doing anything but hanging out with each other and promoting Heartstoppers.

by Anonymousreply 166July 6, 2022 2:47 PM

R157

They look like a posh sugardaddy and his wide-eyed boy toy in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 167July 6, 2022 3:10 PM

[quote] Although...I wonder...would Bash be invited to half of these events (Pair Fashion week, Wimbledon, etc.) if he weren't Joe's boyfriend? Yes, a cynical bitchy comment, but it is DL.

[quote] Joe is the more famous of the two now.

The above are from the HS thread which is already paywalled.

It's good job Joe&Bash started dating long before Joe became Leonardo Di'Caprio otherwise Bash would have been accused of being with him because of it.

by Anonymousreply 168July 6, 2022 4:20 PM

R168 Sounding a little passive aggressive. Joe gets more press than Bash. It's just reality? Joe's not super famous but at the moment he's more well known.

by Anonymousreply 169July 6, 2022 4:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170July 6, 2022 4:40 PM

It must be nice to be as loved as Bash is.

by Anonymousreply 171July 6, 2022 4:42 PM

Though I expect Bash has felt the rough edge of Joe's tongue.

by Anonymousreply 172July 6, 2022 4:43 PM

while Joe is definitely the better known of the two, none of the events we’ve seen them both at seem so exclusive that Bash wouldn’t be invited himself anyway. He has almost 2 million Instagram followers, and as above comments have said the Dior show was full of random small audience influencers this year and many of the other people at the Wimbledon thing today also have far smaller followings. Obviously IG influence isn’t everything but it’s not like the other people are Oscar winners. Maybe not those exact events, dior and Ralph Lauren, but getting invited to Paris fashion week shows and a box at Wimbledon even if he wasn’t dating Joe seems very plausible.

by Anonymousreply 173July 6, 2022 4:45 PM

Joe did a special video for Dior.

by Anonymousreply 174July 6, 2022 4:46 PM

It’s at least a nice reprieve from the weird My Fair Lady fantasies some people have on here when it comes to Joe and Bash. And it’s not an incorrect observation to say that Joe is more famous and in demand.

by Anonymousreply 175July 6, 2022 4:49 PM

I’m glad Connor Jessup wasn’t with the three of them

by Anonymousreply 176July 6, 2022 4:56 PM

cute boys. good for them.

by Anonymousreply 177July 6, 2022 5:02 PM

Paywall, new thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178July 6, 2022 5:17 PM

city boys?

by Anonymousreply 179July 6, 2022 5:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!