Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hugo Speer fired from Disney + reboot of The Full Monty

His character will be written out due to “inappropriate conduct” on set. I guess Hugo took his spear out for a little air, perhaps. Shame. His character was considered to be the most well hung of the guys along with the Black guy Horse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2023 5:55 PM

The Full Monty again? We’ve really run out of ideas.

by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2022 7:43 PM

Father Brown better get to the bottom of it.

by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2022 7:45 PM

The Full Monty on Disney? Bad idea jeans…

by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2022 7:46 PM

He claims an assistant opened his trailer door without waiting for an OK.

PENIS POWER!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2023 2:02 PM

[quote]He claims an assistant opened his trailer door without waiting for an OK.

I don't find that situation impossible to happen.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2023 2:06 PM

The article also says he walked past his open trailer door naked more than once, prompting complaints. I guess they got tired of putting up with his exhibitionism.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2023 2:09 PM

Disney?

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2023 2:36 PM

Isn't it a show about guys getting naked? OMG a NAKED GUY seems a rather ridiculous trauma to have.

Although I do agree it's bizarre for this to be Disney. Put it on HBO and everybody calm your tits.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2023 2:46 PM

People are such delicate flowers these days.

"Oh my God, a naked man!!!!!! Burn my eyes!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2023 2:48 PM

I thought Horse was the tiny one.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2023 2:51 PM

No reboot/sequel needed, especially on Disney. It was a perfect little gem for its time frame.

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2023 3:15 PM

It airs June 14 on Hulu. Hugo is in the preview, so he must not have been fired.

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2023 3:42 PM

Ewwwww.

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2023 5:50 PM

Thank you for the tween response r13. In fairness, Disney should probably be watching out for the tween response.

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2023 5:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!