Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Young NY Transplant Fired From Job After Bodega Bashing TikTok Goes Viral

[QUOTE]”I don't know what the fuck I'm about to do for dinner,” said Griffin Green. “Like where are the Krogers and Whole Foods at? Like I'm about to eat fucking, like, cereal and ramen for dinner?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462September 11, 2022 8:18 AM

Racist?

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2022 9:54 PM

Newsweek pays for these articles? Click on the author’s name and see the other ridiculous articles she’s written for them.

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2022 9:58 PM

Good!

by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2022 9:58 PM

why should he be fired?

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2022 10:02 PM

i grew up in the hood and never shop in bodegas. Selection poor, prices high.

by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2022 10:04 PM

Which part of the video was racist? The original video is locked down, and the article said he was being racist, but none of the quotes given sound racist. Did anyone see the whole video?

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2022 10:06 PM

I thought his video embarrassing but not racist . Silly but inoffensive. Why doxx and fire him?

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2022 10:09 PM

I answered my own question at r6. Apparently in other videos, he complains about too many gays in NYC, and about being the only white guy in his neighborhood. THAT is why he got fired, not the bodega comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2022 10:09 PM

Who is Bo Dega? Is he one of them Eye Talians that eat food with garlic?

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2022 10:12 PM

No, R8, the company says they fired him because he posted their employment letter/contract. Can't you people read?

by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2022 10:12 PM

He looks somewhat like Peachy Boy Sam but not as good looking.

by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2022 10:13 PM

didn't see his other videos, I thought he was being a clown. He needed food and spent 40 bucks on ramen and cornflakes. He is a clown.

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2022 10:14 PM

Fired on his second day of employment and his employer Outreach is withholding a $2.5K relocation fee. They say his posting of his confidential employment letter is grounds for firing.

An online fund has already raised over $4K for him.

He has definite BDF. Love me some midwest, white bread, milk fed, straight dick.

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2022 10:14 PM

Fired? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2022 10:15 PM

It didn't seem racist. It seemed store-ist. Size-ist.

He was expecting a giant supermarket and wondering if there were any in the city.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2022 10:15 PM

Don't "you people" me, asshole r10.

[quote]Outreach later responded, “Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Upon investigation, we took swift internal action in accordance with our company policies and in alignment with our core values. He is no longer an employee of Outreach.”

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2022 10:16 PM

[quote]Love me some midwest, white bread, milk fed, straight dick.

The guy posted about how angry he was that there were too many gays in the neighborhood, which I'm sure gives you a massive rager.

by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2022 10:17 PM

[quote]The guy posted about how angry he was that there were too many gays in the neighborhood

In the Bronx? HK North?

by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2022 10:19 PM

R17- This so called STRAIGHT guy says LIKE in every sentence.

He also has cock sucking lips

by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2022 10:19 PM

Up to $5,800.

Remarking that there are a lot of gays is not expressing anger.

by Anonymousreply 20July 1, 2022 10:21 PM

had a craving for ice-cream and stopped in a bodega, the clerk charged me 3 dollars for one Haggen-Daaz ice-cream bar. Next week, I went back for another and he wanted to charge me 5 bucks for the same product. I put it back and reminded myself to stay out of corner stores.

by Anonymousreply 21July 1, 2022 10:24 PM

Cancel R10

He You-Peopled someone!!

That is almost as bad as Dead-Naming them!!

by Anonymousreply 22July 1, 2022 10:26 PM

[quote]Remarking that there are a lot of gays is not expressing anger.

Saying there are "a lot" of a specific group of people doesn't equate to saying there are "too many".

by Anonymousreply 23July 1, 2022 10:27 PM

interesting that company has to import assholes from the Midwest and pay for their relocation. We have plenty of assholes already here, native born and transplants alike.

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2022 10:28 PM

I can smell a lawsuit coming. They claim to fire him for showing his “confidential” offer of employment. Do you think it says that it is confidential and should not be shown to anyone? I don’t.

Then they say they fired him “in accordance with our company values” which certainly suggests he was fired because a Twitter mob called him racist.

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2022 10:31 PM

He has a bit of GAY upspeak

by Anonymousreply 26July 1, 2022 10:33 PM

$5,900

This is working out rather well for Bodega Bro.

BTW—You can send prayers at the same site. 620 people have.

by Anonymousreply 27July 1, 2022 10:34 PM

[quote] Do you think it says that it is confidential and should not be shown to anyone? I don’t.

Of course it did

by Anonymousreply 28July 1, 2022 10:36 PM

[quote]They claim to fire him for showing his “confidential” offer of employment. Do you think it says that it is confidential and should not be shown to anyone? I don’t.

Of course it did. Do you think this company doesn't have attorneys? Have you never had a written offer of employment before? It's a standard clause.

by Anonymousreply 29July 1, 2022 10:37 PM

Below is what someone wrote in response to the New York Post article-

Amongst that particular twitter mob, where has been their outrage when people are robbed, assaulted, shot? Where has been their outrage towards theft, vandalism, crime? In these bizarro subcultures, saying wrong things brings greater outrage than doing wrong things.

by Anonymousreply 30July 1, 2022 10:38 PM

No, I have never written an offer of employment. I have received quite a few. But that was in the last century.

by Anonymousreply 31July 1, 2022 10:41 PM

that's a fucking racist comment r30. the bodega video is silly.

by Anonymousreply 32July 1, 2022 10:41 PM

[quote] Have you never had a written offer of employment before?

[quote] No, I have never written an offer of employment

You need to improve your reading comprehension before you go spouting off your opinions.

by Anonymousreply 33July 1, 2022 10:46 PM

Oh, I am so chastened, R33.

But I stand by my opinion that they didn’t fire him for that reason.

by Anonymousreply 34July 1, 2022 10:49 PM

They didn’t fire him for that reason. They fired him because he’s a pig.

But the confidentiality break was their legal excuse.

by Anonymousreply 35July 1, 2022 10:51 PM

My FAVORITE arrogant white guy is this guy-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 1, 2022 11:09 PM

*fired*?!? oh ffs.

by Anonymousreply 37July 1, 2022 11:29 PM

Is he white?

by Anonymousreply 38July 1, 2022 11:32 PM

He’s hot as fuck. Dumb, with limited experience, curiosity, and insight, but really fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 39July 1, 2022 11:32 PM

Ugh, I got tired of reading the article. It’s just not interesting enough and it just keeps going and going. I wanted to find out how the employer decided to fire him.

by Anonymousreply 40July 1, 2022 11:34 PM

GOOD. Another colonizer fucked around and found out.

by Anonymousreply 41July 1, 2022 11:36 PM

r41 = Edwhiner

by Anonymousreply 42July 1, 2022 11:37 PM

R15 You have been unable to read/view the entirety of what happened?

by Anonymousreply 43July 1, 2022 11:38 PM

R25 is right, and I hope the kid does file a lawsuit. So fukin ridiculous that they would fire him over that.

Also, he's spot on about the lack of normal grocery stores. I live in NYC and it's a pet peeve.

by Anonymousreply 44July 1, 2022 11:46 PM

R21 Fascinating

by Anonymousreply 45July 1, 2022 11:49 PM

It's really weird how many Duane Reades and TD Bank branches there are in NYC now, you'd think they could replace a few with some proper grocers.

by Anonymousreply 46July 1, 2022 11:50 PM

[QUOTE] He’s hot as fuck. Dumb, with limited experience, curiosity, and insight, but really fucking hot.

He’s not that hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 1, 2022 11:55 PM

They probably fired him after realizing he couldn't talk without peppering his speech with "like" after every other word.

by Anonymousreply 48July 1, 2022 11:55 PM

The lack of proper grocery stores is a big complaint among many in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 49July 2, 2022 12:52 AM

Future cage meat

by Anonymousreply 50July 2, 2022 1:13 AM

$7,100

by Anonymousreply 51July 2, 2022 1:14 AM

He's cute and moving to NY can create a culture shock for some people. I don't see it as racist but why didn't he google Whole Foods or Gristede's?

by Anonymousreply 52July 2, 2022 1:30 AM

Or use instacart

by Anonymousreply 53July 2, 2022 1:33 AM

He needs a deep rimming to welcome him to the neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 54July 2, 2022 1:54 AM

Has he seen Funny Girl?

by Anonymousreply 55July 2, 2022 1:59 AM

Reminds me of a young Ryan Phillipe

by Anonymousreply 56July 2, 2022 2:24 AM

Is there anything sillier than some big company gassing on about their "values"? Just fuck off with that nonsense.

"Our firm and unwavering corporate value of never mocking bodegas has been violated in a shocking and terrifying manner. Thank you so much, twittertwats, for bringing this important matter to our attention."

by Anonymousreply 57July 2, 2022 2:28 AM

I mean aren't food deserts real? He's just noting that he lives in one. Progressives should sympathize.

by Anonymousreply 58July 2, 2022 2:42 AM

The person who screamed racism was Perez Hilton, who is quoted.

by Anonymousreply 59July 2, 2022 3:32 AM

[quote]that's a fucking racist comment

No, it’s not, Perez.

by Anonymousreply 60July 2, 2022 3:34 AM

Is Bodega Bro anti-Olmec?

by Anonymousreply 61July 2, 2022 3:34 AM

I would defend Hitler if Perez Hilton said he was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 62July 2, 2022 3:40 AM

Justice for this guy. There was nothing racist about his TikTok. This world is fucked for now. Thankfully, sanity will return once again, but for now, this is what we're stuck with.

by Anonymousreply 63July 2, 2022 3:47 AM

Does he have “an” OnlyFans??

by Anonymousreply 64July 2, 2022 3:50 AM

And thus another republican is born. The Twitter mob strikes again, destroy this guy's life. Good thing he's hot and fuckable and will rebound from this.

by Anonymousreply 65July 2, 2022 3:57 AM

For anyone who is thinking that any part of the Bronx is a food desert, there are like seven Stop & Shops scattered throughout the borough, which are definitely not tiny, understocked supermarkets. And instacart or fresh direct will get you access to a ton of places, even in the big, bad, scary Bronx! Perhaps the real reason his company fired him is they figured out he was too stupid to Google "supermarket."

by Anonymousreply 66July 2, 2022 4:04 AM

[quote] reminded myself to stay out of corner stores.

Wise decision

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 2, 2022 4:09 AM

R66 has a point; had he typed in 'whole foods' or 'stop & shop' into his phone, we never would have known who he was.

by Anonymousreply 68July 2, 2022 4:15 AM

I loved him in the Star Wars movies!

by Anonymousreply 69July 2, 2022 4:19 AM

[quote]Gay is a thing now

That’s such an odd statement in 2022. He must have had zero interaction with gays, none. That’s sad. It’s sad gays are so closeted where he’s from. But oh well.

by Anonymousreply 70July 2, 2022 4:35 AM

[quote] He has definite BDF. Love me some midwest, white bread, milk fed, straight dick.

He's MINE.

by Anonymousreply 71July 2, 2022 4:36 AM

[quote] He's MINE.

He’d find you repulsive and the equivalent of a land MINE.

by Anonymousreply 72July 2, 2022 4:40 AM

r66 It was only his 5th night after moving to the city and he does have a point that Apple Maps gives terrible search results and half the info they show isn't even correct.

by Anonymousreply 73July 2, 2022 6:28 AM

He probably typed in the name of all of his local midwest supermarkets which aren't brands that exist in Washington Heights. Then he typed in "grocery" which gives you a thousand bodegas in the results and doesn't let you sort for actual supermarkets.

by Anonymousreply 74July 2, 2022 6:31 AM

All the idiots in this thread accusing him of being homophobic. His video was literally just him hanging out at the gay pride parade and talking about how he supports gay rights and then he mentions that he's never seen so many gay people where he comes from.

by Anonymousreply 75July 2, 2022 6:43 AM

Perez Hilton really screwed this poor guy over.

by Anonymousreply 76July 2, 2022 7:06 AM

Bro. Bro, bro! Bro bro bro. Bro, bro? Bro!

by Anonymousreply 77July 2, 2022 7:07 AM

My assessment of the situation - which tends to be a pretty accurate analysis. What the kid said is not racist. As in most cases the person who mentions racism is the one being racist because the comment highlights more their prejudices than what was actually said - Perez Hilton... The kid is not commenting on anyone, he is commenting on the neighborhood. And it is well noted by several people who have actually lived in these communities for years that food deserts exist and that it is a real problem to shop for healthy groceries.

Yes the kid could have googled Whole Foods. To be honest, he probably did. But he wanted to "produce" a tiktok video about his fish-out-of-water experience. He wanted to be funny and it backfired. OR maybe it didn't since he is receiving some level of fame and will probably rebound from being fired. His job sounded like a "just get to NYC" kind of job anyway and dry as hell. But the whole Midwest White Boy at Gay Pride Parade or Midwest White Boy at Bronx Bodega is a shtick that he most likely was trying to capitalize on for some tiktok fame.

I just find it hilarious that NYC is so crazy expensive now that white boys like him have to move to the Bronx now. I was a 20 yo black kid from Ohio who moved to NYC and always managed to live in Manhattan. I was wily and times weren't as outrageously expensive as they are now.

by Anonymousreply 78July 2, 2022 7:26 AM

More an example of a complete douche than a racist. But I'm sure he is that too.

Go back to the Midwest idiot!

by Anonymousreply 79July 2, 2022 7:41 AM

Don’t post your offer letter online idiot

by Anonymousreply 80July 2, 2022 7:43 AM

These stupid woke queens will keep chanting "Go back to the midwest" until every hot young straight guy is gone from the city. Some of us care about actual diversity and don't want to live in a city surrounded by nothing but insufferable entitled woke bitches ala AOC/Meghan Markle/Zendaya/Chrissy Teigen which is what the city has become now and exactly the sort of women who got him fired in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 81July 2, 2022 7:55 AM

R81 is so brutally filled with facts.

by Anonymousreply 82July 2, 2022 8:18 AM

The kid couldn't speak a sentence without a couple of four letter words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 2, 2022 8:23 AM

Oh sure, he lost his job at Outreach but he can now have a lucrative career in MAGA world. Don't be shocked if he shows up in one of Trump's next rallies. So predictable.

by Anonymousreply 84July 2, 2022 9:20 AM

If he wasn't a republican before he probably is now he's seen a woke lynch mob in action

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 2, 2022 9:29 AM

There’s an account where you can donate to help Bodega Bro out now that he’s unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 86July 2, 2022 9:46 AM

One group says he's a homophobe another says he supported gay rights. Does anyone have a link to these other videos people keep mentioning? I know his tiktok is now private but were they posted on Twitter or something?

by Anonymousreply 87July 2, 2022 10:02 AM

If he drops by my place everyday, I’ll cook for him myself.

by Anonymousreply 88July 2, 2022 10:32 AM

He’s hot

by Anonymousreply 89July 2, 2022 11:09 AM

"woke" is the term they use now to call you an en word lover.

Dude was in the hood, hood. And he is whitewhite and still managed to move about the hood without being menaced or threatened.

At worst, he was inconvenienced due to limited shopping options.

That is what the hood is, a place with limited services available.

by Anonymousreply 90July 2, 2022 11:20 AM

True, but it is shocking when you first encounter it

by Anonymousreply 91July 2, 2022 11:24 AM

[quote]Don't be shocked if he shows up in one of Trump's next rallies.

I’m sure he’s already been to past ones.

by Anonymousreply 92July 2, 2022 11:26 AM

[quote]All the idiots in this thread accusing him of being homophobic. His video was literally just him hanging out at the gay pride parade and talking about how he supports gay rights and then he mentions that he's never seen so many gay people where he comes from.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 93July 2, 2022 11:33 AM

[quote]In another clip, he allegedly remarked on how many gay people resided in New York, questioning whether “being gay is just a thing now.”

Maybe this isn’t homophobic, I don’t know anymore.

by Anonymousreply 94July 2, 2022 11:54 AM

[quote] "woke" is the term they use now to call you an en word lover.

Grow up, tankie.

by Anonymousreply 95July 2, 2022 12:06 PM

And Democrats wonder why people will no longer vote for them.

by Anonymousreply 96July 2, 2022 12:06 PM

I didn't watch the dudes other videos but I watched the bodega video on Twitter, I didn't hear him say anything racially offensive in it.

I thought it was dumb but nothing worth canceling a person for.

by Anonymousreply 97July 2, 2022 12:09 PM

[quote]"woke" is the term they use now to call you an en word lover.

“Zionist” is Jew lover.

by Anonymousreply 98July 2, 2022 12:10 PM

[quote]Don't be shocked if he shows up in one of Trump's next rallies.

I was just thinking this. Newsmax people support him in n twitter.

by Anonymousreply 99July 2, 2022 12:11 PM

A Zuonist is a person who believes Israel is the homeland of Jews.

by Anonymousreply 100July 2, 2022 12:12 PM

I just googled Whole Foods New York and there’s practically 20 of them. More than in Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 101July 2, 2022 12:18 PM

Don't suburbanites need to drive to the supermarket and use convenience stores when they need something quickly?

by Anonymousreply 102July 2, 2022 12:25 PM

Was this fake? It has to be. There are hundreds of beautiful grocery stores there. More beautiful than I have ever seen. The Whole Foods on 6th Avenue is like Equinox gym. I say this as someone who lives in Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 103July 2, 2022 12:30 PM

Where is the video of him at a pride march?

by Anonymousreply 104July 2, 2022 12:32 PM

[quote]“OK, so I just moved to New York and I’m going to go grocery shopping, and so I type in like, ‘grocery stores,’ on my Apple Maps, and every f–king one I go to … they’re like this s–t,” he stated in one video, before panning the camera to show a local bodega.

[quote]I just googled Whole Foods New York and there’s practically 20 of them. More than in Michigan.

r101, you're assuming that this asshat is more competent than a huge number of DLers who insist on posting idiotic "who dat" on pix that have been floating around the internet for years.

If you grew up in Flyoverstan your entire life, functioning without mommy and daddy in a city, let alone NYC, is often more than they can handle.

by Anonymousreply 105July 2, 2022 12:32 PM

[quote]If you grew up in Flyoverstan your entire life, functioning without mommy and daddy in a city, let alone NYC, is often more than they can handle.

I live in Michigan. It was just a simple google of “New York Whole Foods”, “New York Grocery Stores”, “New York Trader Joes”. I’m flyoverstan too.

by Anonymousreply 106July 2, 2022 12:36 PM

r103 Pretty sure he was staying in the Bronx so not exactly Whole Foods territory though he could have been more resourceful but it was his 5th night after moving here. And he's right these bodegas are a rip off and you'll go broke if you try to buy all your groceries at them.

by Anonymousreply 107July 2, 2022 12:37 PM

Wasn’t he living in the Bronx? He probably was the only white guy in his neighborhood. He seems like a douche but getting fired for this? Pretty silly unless his stupidity crossed over into work. Twitter needs to ease up. Not everything requires a lynch mob.

by Anonymousreply 108July 2, 2022 12:39 PM

I just googled Bronx Grocery Stores and tons of grocery stores, some even like Kroger. The Stop and Shop.

by Anonymousreply 109July 2, 2022 12:39 PM

He lives in the hood …and complains about the hood

by Anonymousreply 110July 2, 2022 12:41 PM

These douches tell him to go back where he came from. Racists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111July 2, 2022 12:43 PM

Maybe he’s too good for the Stop and Shop.

by Anonymousreply 112July 2, 2022 12:43 PM

I was surprised it took so long for this story to make it over here. Anyhow, he wasn’t going to live in the Bronx permanently, he was actually moving to the Upper East Side. Guess the lease didn’t kick in yet. He has to be somewhat funded by his parents if he was going to be living alone, because his salary was like $45,000. He’s obnoxious, but he didn’t really say anything racist. He said he was the only white person at his gym so he wore a NAACP shirt to ingratiate himself. Not sure why he didn’t choose a more diverse neighborhood to temporarily move to.

As far as the bodega, I’m native and would never buy food from them. He should’ve found a 7-11. Supermarkets aren’t as plentiful as some think around here. Certainly not going to be walking distance for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 113July 2, 2022 12:43 PM

[quote]I live in Michigan. It was just a simple google of “New York Whole Foods”, “New York Grocery Stores”, “New York Trader Joes”. I’m flyoverstan too.

It's the combination of incompetence AND living in Flyoverstan that is the problem.

If you are both incompetent and lack life experience, it's a rather sad combination that yields, well, this situation.

by Anonymousreply 114July 2, 2022 12:43 PM

[quote]He’s obnoxious, but he didn’t really say anything racist.

You clearly didn't read the rest of the stuff he wrote and subsequent justifications for what he wrote.

by Anonymousreply 115July 2, 2022 12:44 PM

She has a case of gay face in pictures

by Anonymousreply 116July 2, 2022 12:45 PM

I worked in the Bronx and many parts are a food desert. Not having good supermarkets is a major issue. He is was either dumb or adventurous to live in the Bronx. There is a funny video of the cheapest b&b in the Bronx. The older neighbors warn the clueless white guy staying there to be very careful because of crime. Are they racists too?

by Anonymousreply 117July 2, 2022 12:45 PM

“Like bro, that’s not a grocery store,” he continued in the clip. “I’m trying to get, like eggs, yogurt, cheese, s–t like that. Like, look at this place.”

He later stated: “Like I’ve literally been to like five of those now, and like, I don’t know what the f–k I’m about to do for dinner. Like where are the Krogers and the Whole Foods at? Like I’m about to eat f–king like cereal and ramen for dinner, like what the f–k?”

——— he uses the word “like” every other word. He’s thick as shit and deserves the backlash. Stupid people should really have handlers to prevent them from making asses of themselves on social media.

by Anonymousreply 118July 2, 2022 12:47 PM

He'll become a right-wing cause celebre and get top billing on Fox News soon.

by Anonymousreply 119July 2, 2022 12:47 PM

These Midwest and Southern transplants are so annoying. I live in a university town in NJ and many of them seem MAGAt adjacent, lazy and have parents who pay their tuition. They never interact with the local community because it's "too ethnic." They're wannabe NYers and dream to live there but they're too spoiled, soft and passive agressive to handle that city.

by Anonymousreply 120July 2, 2022 12:52 PM

R111 and White NYers would have told him the same thing. NYers have no tolerance for lazy, entitled Midwesterners whom bring their privileged, elitist and racist asses here. Bitch you ain't Rachel Green.

by Anonymousreply 121July 2, 2022 12:56 PM

$8,300.

by Anonymousreply 122July 2, 2022 1:03 PM

R81 What crack are you smoking? NYC is still blue-collar and I hear un-PC stuff all the time. There's so many different neighborhoods that function like states with different attitudes and vires. What exactly do sheltered and spoiled Midwestern suburbites have to offer with their lack of imagination and entitlement? The city is built on actual immigrants from around the world who work hard. Rich kids slumming it to go home after a year gives nothing to the city. But you're a MAGAt who likes to play dumb-dumb.

by Anonymousreply 123July 2, 2022 1:04 PM

The guy in the video at R111 had the same thought I had - fake. Rightwing fake. He called it clout.

by Anonymousreply 124July 2, 2022 1:08 PM

All the POC people want that white dick so badly

by Anonymousreply 125July 2, 2022 1:08 PM

With those cock sucking lips, he should be able to get all the free bodega food he wants from Dominicans on the down-low.

by Anonymousreply 126July 2, 2022 1:09 PM

I think he probably was a shitty, lazy worker and the company used this minor controversy to get rid of him. Anyone who spends time making TikToks like that and using tons of likes is likely not a diligent worker who is contributing anything important. He deserved to be fired for being an idiot. I agree no racism but embarrassing and what company in NYC wants to be associated with someone transplanted mocking the city?

The queens on here need to stop defending lazy white boys because they're hot. NYC is not for rich dumb fucks from the Midwest to play around in. It's not LA.

by Anonymousreply 127July 2, 2022 1:11 PM

It’s hilarious when POC so desperate for an identity to cling to, adamantly claim that little island that was bought by the Dutch from Native Americans as their own. Bitch, you’re just another pice of the puzzle there, just because your grandma made Sunday supper in the projects doesn’t make you special.

by Anonymousreply 128July 2, 2022 1:11 PM

R127 are you stupid? That’s exactly what it is now. A place for rich people to have an adult playground.

by Anonymousreply 129July 2, 2022 1:13 PM

R128 "POC"? You know working class NYers who have generational roots are white too. Who the fuck are you to tell NY natives how to feel?

R127 that's why it's slipping as a world class city. Stupid lazy rich people with no imagination or culture are destroying what made NYC special. NYC relies on it's name brand only nowadays. In 20 years, a new city will take it's place.

by Anonymousreply 130July 2, 2022 1:15 PM

He’s so brilliant that he didn’t think of visiting the city first before moving there to find a neighborhood that would have the things he wanted instead of just doing things on impulse.

by Anonymousreply 131July 2, 2022 1:15 PM

R127, He had only worked at Outreach for two days.

by Anonymousreply 132July 2, 2022 1:16 PM

[quote] And he is whitewhite

Is he? Is he really?

by Anonymousreply 133July 2, 2022 1:16 PM

R122, "Movin' on up, to the east side . . ."

by Anonymousreply 134July 2, 2022 1:18 PM

Good, young prick should go back home to mommy who can cook for him

by Anonymousreply 135July 2, 2022 1:20 PM

R130 honey, you’re not “native”.

by Anonymousreply 136July 2, 2022 1:21 PM

The racism towards whites is sure cooking on here, baby. You’re all so angry you can’t get that white dick you can almost taste it.

by Anonymousreply 137July 2, 2022 1:22 PM

[quote]I agree no racism

There was. He called the Arab dude “Ach” which is short for Achmed. I’ve heard “Achmeds” used to describe Arab guys in the past. There was racism, yes.

by Anonymousreply 138July 2, 2022 1:22 PM

I want to see the Pride link.

by Anonymousreply 139July 2, 2022 1:22 PM

To the Klan grandmas defending him. This article clears some stuff up.

He supposedly shared his letter of employment online and made numerous TikToks showing his ignorance. He wanted attention and to be an internet celebrity and narcissism fueled this staged videos. While I don't think he's an evil racist, he's clearly sheltered and very immature and needs to grow up. The company was right to fire him if they feel he's not going to reflect their values. He's obviously well-off, so not exactly a victim. This should be a learning experience for him to not post everything on the internet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140July 2, 2022 1:24 PM

R137 We're not racist. We just don't like losers moving to a metropolitan city who contribute nothing and whine all day online. You need to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 141July 2, 2022 1:26 PM

Let's all pitch in and send him a fruit basket.

by Anonymousreply 142July 2, 2022 1:27 PM

R141 what about the “natives” like you who contribute nothing and whine all day online?

by Anonymousreply 143July 2, 2022 1:28 PM

R143 What about rednecks like you who stay online and defend a rich pretty white boy who will never fuck your 500 lb ass?

We can play this game all day, babe.

by Anonymousreply 144July 2, 2022 1:30 PM

Never mind the racism vs. woke-ism...

Did anyone actually INTERVIEW this twit before they hired him?

by Anonymousreply 145July 2, 2022 1:32 PM

R144 ooooo struck a nerve. so angry now. sad.

by Anonymousreply 146July 2, 2022 1:34 PM

The bod

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 2, 2022 1:34 PM

He needs to whore out his holes to he can afford to move back to Peoria

by Anonymousreply 148July 2, 2022 1:38 PM

Soon he'll be doing GAY porno at a site called FRAT BOYS TURN GAY

by Anonymousreply 149July 2, 2022 1:47 PM

He'd fit more in LA. Angelenos tolerate this crowd because they're used to trashy talentless internet celebrities who also do porn.

by Anonymousreply 150July 2, 2022 1:48 PM

How is r144 any angrier than r143?

I think you live in a troll fantasy world.

by Anonymousreply 151July 2, 2022 1:49 PM

R144- How rich can he be?- he lives in the SHITTY South Bronx

by Anonymousreply 152July 2, 2022 1:51 PM

Standard trolling technique. Any answer you give them, no matter how benign, proves to their tiny brains that they “hit a nerve”,.

by Anonymousreply 153July 2, 2022 1:51 PM

A “metropolitan city?”

Is there another kind? Haha

Keeping reaching for those stars, R141.

by Anonymousreply 154July 2, 2022 2:05 PM

And now he has a Twitter Account. Calls himself Bodega Bro. Has the thirst trap gym pic as the avatar. Asking for money for "ya boy."

Confirmed. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 155July 2, 2022 2:06 PM

[quote] $5,900 This is working out rather well for Bodega Bro.

He'd better come up with a lot more than that if he wants to stay in NYC. Even in the Bronx, $5900 might pay 2 months rent, if that.

by Anonymousreply 156July 2, 2022 2:09 PM

[149] I thought the same thing. He and Kyle Rittenhouse will do a porn where they don't touch each other but masturbate while oiling up their guns.

by Anonymousreply 157July 2, 2022 2:11 PM

[quote] A “metropolitan city?” Is there another kind?

Yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 2, 2022 2:12 PM

[quote]entitled Midwesterners whom bring their privileged, elitist and racist asses here.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 159July 2, 2022 2:19 PM

[quote]Let's all pitch in and send him a fruit basket.

No...eggs, yogurt, and cheese. And maybe a breakfast sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 160July 2, 2022 2:22 PM

"Our firm and unwavering corporate value of never mocking bodegas has been violated in a shocking and terrifying manner. Thank you so much, twittertwats, for bringing this important matter to our attention."

Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 161July 2, 2022 2:27 PM

He may be many things, but he is NOT a pretty boy.

by Anonymousreply 162July 2, 2022 2:35 PM

[quote]He needs to whore out his holes to he can afford to move back to Peoria

Who the fuck wants to go back to Peoria?!

by Anonymousreply 163July 2, 2022 2:39 PM

[quote]I just find it hilarious that NYC is so crazy expensive now that white boys like him have to move to the Bronx now.

20 years ago, he would've been living in Yorkville or Murray Hill.

by Anonymousreply 164July 2, 2022 2:46 PM

R163, you show him the way, Aaron, this muscle slut needs to work harder for the street crew he's getting, right?

by Anonymousreply 165July 2, 2022 2:50 PM

He’s just in the Bronx a few weeks until his lease starts. Probably in Yorkville or Murray Hill.

by Anonymousreply 166July 2, 2022 3:07 PM

Here's his gay pride commentary. He's "all for it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167July 2, 2022 3:08 PM

He should not have lost his job. He's probably new to the city and experiencing a lot of different things all at once. Great idea to trash him and try to limit his prospects. Everyone hating on this guy is a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 168July 2, 2022 3:15 PM

No, he just mocks everyone else and everyone else should just take it.

by Anonymousreply 169July 2, 2022 3:16 PM

He went to Pride to mock.

by Anonymousreply 170July 2, 2022 3:16 PM

No he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 171July 2, 2022 3:17 PM

I really believe this is a stunt. He’s hitting on every rightwing talking point. He’ll be at a Trump rally, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 172July 2, 2022 3:18 PM

Yes he did. He has them on camera to make fun of them. He’s laughing at them.

by Anonymousreply 173July 2, 2022 3:18 PM

He wasn’t fired for his bigotry

He was fired for posting a confidential business document

The company had every right to fire him, you communist

by Anonymousreply 174July 2, 2022 3:19 PM

I know that, but he’s an asshole. A racist and homophobic asshole. And I’m not a Commie.

by Anonymousreply 175July 2, 2022 3:20 PM

Why shouldn’t the company fire him? He publicly embarrassed them.

by Anonymousreply 176July 2, 2022 3:21 PM

It’s so funny, he can walk himself to Pride to harass, but he can’t walk his ass to a grocery store that’s a block or two over probably.

by Anonymousreply 177July 2, 2022 3:23 PM

[quote]He was fired for posting a confidential business document

That a fucking technicality and you know it. That was used to placate a bunch of crybabies.

[quote]he can walk himself to Pride to harass

He wasn't harassing anybody. He was commenting on something that was new to him.

by Anonymousreply 178July 2, 2022 3:27 PM

He was harassing. Who are these people defending this asshole?

by Anonymousreply 179July 2, 2022 3:29 PM

Why shouldn’t the company fire him? He’s quickly proven to be more trouble than he’s worth.

Why are you so against businesses being allowed to make employment decisions for themselves?

by Anonymousreply 180July 2, 2022 3:32 PM

Incels and Proud Boys ae are making this dumb whore into a martyr and an icon just like with Kyle Rittenhouse. Only white straight boys are allowed victimhood. He really needs to distance himself from them and make it clear if he truly is an ally he claims.

by Anonymousreply 181July 2, 2022 3:33 PM

They are people who want his Midwestern dick up their dusty mussies, R179. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 182July 2, 2022 3:33 PM

[quote]He’s quickly proven to be more trouble than he’s worth.

For posting a TikTok video. The whole thing is ridiculous.

[quote]Who are these people defending this asshole?

Stop the hysterics. He did nothing wrong, except be naive and unsophisticated.

by Anonymousreply 183July 2, 2022 3:37 PM

[quote]He'd better come up with a lot more than that if he wants to stay in NYC. Even in the Bronx, $5900 might pay 2 months rent, if that.

First, he was just subletting in the Bronx until his lease starts on the UES. Second - if you're paying $3000 a month in the fucking SOUTH BRONX, you're doing something very very wrong.

by Anonymousreply 184July 2, 2022 3:37 PM

[quote]He really needs to distance himself from them and make it clear if he truly is an ally he claims.

He’s not. Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 185July 2, 2022 3:40 PM

Is he biracial or otherwise mixed race?

by Anonymousreply 186July 2, 2022 3:41 PM

[quote]Stop the hysterics. He did nothing wrong, except be naive and unsophisticated.

You’re cock is so hard for this asshole. Your like gays who defend Islam.

by Anonymousreply 187July 2, 2022 3:41 PM

*you’re

by Anonymousreply 188July 2, 2022 3:43 PM

[quote]You’re cock is so hard for this asshole.

Not everything is about sex. This kid has been unfairly treated.

by Anonymousreply 189July 2, 2022 3:44 PM

Unsophisticated and bad judgement. He's starting a new job and posting videos with fuck this and fuck that.

Someday these children are going to re-evaluate their antics on social media and the effects and repercussions those antics have in the real world.

If I had any authority in that company, I'd want him out as quickly as possible. It's not the company's responsibility to adjust and be understanding about his big city naivete until he grows up and acts as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 190July 2, 2022 3:44 PM

[quote] For posting a TikTok video. The whole thing is ridiculous.

I don’t know what kind of podunk job you have, but no real company should be expected to tolerate this sort of nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 191July 2, 2022 3:45 PM

[quote]Not everything is about sex. This kid has been unfairly treated.

Yes, conservative gays are bizarro progressive gays, you both defend assholes. You are mirror images of each other.

by Anonymousreply 192July 2, 2022 3:46 PM

And he’s not a kid, he’s 24 years old.

by Anonymousreply 193July 2, 2022 3:47 PM

I wonder if he had been fired for doing porn, if these nazis would still come to his defense.

by Anonymousreply 194July 2, 2022 3:48 PM

This incident will be forgotten, just like the one with Aaron Schlossberg a few years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195July 2, 2022 3:48 PM

Don’t fuck with me

by Anonymousreply 196July 2, 2022 3:48 PM

Sure, Jan.

That asshole’s not from the Midwest. He’s from Staten Island, AND he’s not as white as he thinks he looks.

Someone in his lineage liked some black cock.

by Anonymousreply 197July 2, 2022 3:56 PM

[Quote]Is he biracial or otherwise mixed race?

He might be an octoroon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198July 2, 2022 4:05 PM

Mr. Schlossberg was on his period that day. Completely irrational. He confronted employees of a bougie salad stand who dared to speak Spanish to one another in his presence, this offended him.

by Anonymousreply 199July 2, 2022 4:10 PM

R199- Why are these DICKS often good looking?

by Anonymousreply 200July 2, 2022 4:14 PM

Remember when Bodegas were just called convenience stores. This new generation needing to make everything sound fancier than it is.

by Anonymousreply 201July 2, 2022 4:17 PM

[quote] Remember when Bodegas were just called convenience stores.

They’ve always been called Bodegas in NY

by Anonymousreply 202July 2, 2022 4:18 PM

R201- You must be from FLYOVERSTAN. They were referred to as BODEGAS in NYC in 1980.

by Anonymousreply 203July 2, 2022 4:19 PM

This thread is very Eatwhen smelling

by Anonymousreply 204July 2, 2022 4:22 PM

The Yasss Kweens and POC who hate him are desperate for his cock and punishing him is bringing their dominatrix side out

by Anonymousreply 205July 2, 2022 4:23 PM

This is why the world is upside right now. You ignore the real racists and the real homophobes and focus on this guy who has done nothing wrong.

by Anonymousreply 206July 2, 2022 4:28 PM

It must be interesting to be so useless and bitch about this kid while doing nothing for that community. What a waste of energy for people who are so holier-than-thou. Anyone trying to take him down and persecute him for this dumbass video is 1000x worse than him. The punishment does not fit the crime. Work out your colonial revenge fetish elsewhere. When karma swings back around for all this cancel culture shit it won’t be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 207July 2, 2022 4:29 PM

fouldmouth which is no big deal but racist? I dont think so

by Anonymousreply 208July 2, 2022 4:31 PM

Our opinion doesn’t matter

The company that hired him now sees him as a liability and let him go.

It’s capitalism. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 209July 2, 2022 4:33 PM

I’m a Yas Kween and I don’t want his kock at all, nor am I a Kommunist.

by Anonymousreply 210July 2, 2022 4:36 PM

You can tell when the trolls know they are losing the argument

They’ll never admit it, but they start posting things like “you just want his cock”

by Anonymousreply 211July 2, 2022 4:36 PM

The hate for whites is becoming psychotic. It’s only a matter of time before POC aka blks start acting on it and justifying their actions as revenge. The far left will support them and race war will ensue.

by Anonymousreply 212July 2, 2022 4:36 PM

R211 but you do, Blanche. And you’re never gonna get it

by Anonymousreply 213July 2, 2022 4:37 PM

A company fires an asshole and suddenly everyone hates whites?

You are deluded

by Anonymousreply 214July 2, 2022 4:37 PM

R212- Blacks already HATE Asians.

by Anonymousreply 215July 2, 2022 4:38 PM

The trolls have no arguments left. Just bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 216July 2, 2022 4:38 PM

This is not a hate for whites, this guy is a racist and homophobic asshole. Conservative gays, this guy laughs at you.

by Anonymousreply 217July 2, 2022 4:39 PM

This thread has taken a dark turn.

by Anonymousreply 218July 2, 2022 4:39 PM

Like dicks like him aren’t a dime a dozen

by Anonymousreply 219July 2, 2022 4:40 PM

There is much finer cock in NY than this jock bro twit

by Anonymousreply 220July 2, 2022 4:41 PM

Are well men attracted to upspeak in guys?

by Anonymousreply 221July 2, 2022 4:41 PM

Are *women attracted to upspeak in guys…

by Anonymousreply 222July 2, 2022 4:42 PM

Immediately trashing and dismissing and punishing coarse young male flyoverstan college graduate douchebros is such clever and constructive way forward. What was Hillary's winning strategy and term? It's on the tip of my tongue. That's how she won the presidency! Despicable? Douchenozzles? Anyone remember. D something.

by Anonymousreply 223July 2, 2022 4:44 PM

When I moved to NYC I was surprised at how run down and dirty and shitty grocery stores like Gristede's and Sloan's were. I wasn't expecting that in Manhattan. You get used to it, though. And of course today we have Whole Foods and Trader Joe's who run very nice stores.

by Anonymousreply 224July 2, 2022 4:45 PM

You really think a company firing an asshole is National Democratic strategy?

by Anonymousreply 225July 2, 2022 4:45 PM

It’s always amusing how these trolls can dish it out but the can’t take it. (Or defend it).

by Anonymousreply 226July 2, 2022 4:46 PM

On Datalounge, everything circles back to Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 227July 2, 2022 4:47 PM

I'm not referring to the company, which canned him because of the contract. I'm referring to woke twitter.

by Anonymousreply 228July 2, 2022 4:47 PM

[QUOTE] Why shouldn’t the company fire him? He publicly embarrassed them.

I would’ve fired his ass, too. It’s not like he was valuable to the company.

by Anonymousreply 229July 2, 2022 4:54 PM

Oh for Christ's sake. Hillary called them deplorables. You can discuss her strategy but they ARE fucking deplorables. They've proved it.

And you think this tik tok asshole has a lesson to teach us about Democrats and elections?

by Anonymousreply 230July 2, 2022 4:57 PM

Woke Twitter didn’t fire him. It just had an opinion. I realize you don’t like that they had an opinion, but, too bad.

by Anonymousreply 231July 2, 2022 4:59 PM

At the very least, he seems provincial and closed-minded. He said he's looking to buy cheese, etc. (vs. ramen), but he seems like he would also buy a bottle of Ranch dressing or whatever the modern-day equivalent of that is.

by Anonymousreply 232July 2, 2022 5:00 PM

What should we do, troll? Force the company to hire him back because you don’t like woke Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 233July 2, 2022 5:02 PM

Dude, you must not work for a corporation. You DO NOT do shit like that. They are very restrictive with what you can make publically available. Especially something contractual. With that being said, they were CLEARLY looking for an ethical reason to fire him for what he said in the other videos. Also, NY is not a right-to-work state, so a lawsuit is a waste of everybody's time.

Btw, I don't think what he said was intentionally offensive. Just not very savvy. I mean...most jobs make you sign something that warns you of posting something that could be considered offensive. At least in my state.

by Anonymousreply 234July 2, 2022 5:02 PM

ah know, woke twitter set it all in motion. Sure they can have an opinion. Sure his company can fire him. Generally is a nasty vigilantism based on purity politics and the woke are going to find themselves strange bedfellows with the purity police of the far right.

by Anonymousreply 235July 2, 2022 5:02 PM

[quote] ah know…

You know nothing. You’re just spouting nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 236July 2, 2022 5:04 PM

I'm so glad he got fired. people like him should stay in flyover land.

by Anonymousreply 237July 2, 2022 5:45 PM

Well, the young jocks with size meat and bravado and who are also woke are welcome in our liberal elite cities.

by Anonymousreply 238July 2, 2022 7:14 PM

Any cock pics?

by Anonymousreply 239July 2, 2022 7:16 PM

[QUOTE] Any cock pics?

Soon.

by Anonymousreply 240July 2, 2022 7:56 PM

He recorded himself on 6th Avenue and 8th street in front of the abandoned bookstore. Lifetyme health food store is across the street.

by Anonymousreply 241July 2, 2022 8:15 PM

He’s hot as fuck

by Anonymousreply 242July 2, 2022 8:18 PM

At the end of the day. He still wins. He got the national attention he wanted even if it's negative. The MRAs and Proud Boys are turning him into their icon against "wokism." And now he's setting up another social media account to profit off it. Faux News will invite him on to be a speaker.

Do not underestimate the narcissism of these type of guys. He's the same guy who would be on Grindr asking for money from gays. These videos are clearly set up for attention. And our decaying society ultimately awards this.

by Anonymousreply 243July 2, 2022 8:24 PM

R243- The woke/cancel culture that berated/cancelled this Frat boy for absolutely nothing is also apart of that same DECAYING society you talk of.

by Anonymousreply 244July 2, 2022 8:26 PM

Is this him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245July 2, 2022 8:29 PM

Good thread on this Twitter vigilantism, and a good article that shows how the company screwed him and then lied about it.

They're getting shit on in their social media, though. Hope they regret it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246July 2, 2022 8:29 PM

R244 He didn't get "cancelled." He's not a celebrity or a politician where they can even apply to. He got fired for being stupid. He posted these videos were he looks and sounds like a moron and also violated a workplace policy. But keep making excuses for this himbo because you wanna suck his dick. Hot people can be stupid too in fact they get away with far more than they deserve. If he was a minor I'd understand but he's 24 and was working for a corporate office. He messed up and got reprimanded like you know the adult world works.

by Anonymousreply 247July 2, 2022 8:31 PM

Is this BodegaBro?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248July 2, 2022 8:32 PM

I don't understand people like r247 who post in threads about an obvious cancellation and then try to deny that it even happened. Of course he was cancelled. People tried to get him fired, and the company responded.

Of course the same people would be attacking the company and calling them racist bigots if they hadn't.

by Anonymousreply 249July 2, 2022 8:33 PM

Random hot guy poster r248, either post who the people are, or kill yourself.

by Anonymousreply 250July 2, 2022 8:33 PM

R249 Ok

by Anonymousreply 251July 2, 2022 8:33 PM

R235 there's a book about to come out called "The New Puritans" - a title that is so on-the-nose it's scary. Except it's coming from alleged progressives this time rather than the religious right.

by Anonymousreply 252July 2, 2022 8:37 PM

R249 Please read this.

Do you work a real job? Would your company be okay with you posting crap like that on TikTok? And no working at a McDonald's isn't the same as a corporate job.

It's not a "cancellation" when you post dumb attention-seeking stuff online knowing you represent your company and also violating the company rules. Most jobs don't want to fire people, so he likely was a crappy worker in addition to being unprofessional. And I don't know what you're on about but when you break a company rule, the consequence is you get fired.

Also please understand NYC. It's a highly competitive city and there's no shortage of more professional and qualified people out there. He lost from his own stupidity. Get over it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253July 2, 2022 8:38 PM

Please read this, r253.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254July 2, 2022 8:40 PM

"ITS NOT A CANCELLATION!" R253 shrieks, as he slowly shrinks down into a turnip

by Anonymousreply 255July 2, 2022 8:42 PM

Oh no! His actions had consequences!

How horrible!

by Anonymousreply 256July 2, 2022 8:42 PM

R254 Yes an editorial piece from a libertarian site is more valid than an article that just outlined what happened. We can agree to disagree but the point is he violated his workplace policy of showing his employment letter. And his TikTok was unprofessional. You get fired when you break the rules and attract negative attention on social media. Is that hard to grasp?

by Anonymousreply 257July 2, 2022 8:46 PM

These douchebros and their sycophants always think the rules of life don’t apply to them.

by Anonymousreply 258July 2, 2022 8:48 PM

"I've gotten to do whatever the fuck I wanted my entire life. How did this happen, bro?"

by Anonymousreply 259July 2, 2022 8:49 PM

Totally disproportionate consequences, yep.

It's frankly hilarious to hear the same people who would be decrying corporations in general on any other normal day, supporting this one's HR-approved decisions as long as it gives them the sacrifice they want. Oh, suddenly you're sticklers for the rules, I see.

R257 sure, the article where the journalist actually contacted the company and the target directly and provides information from both is much less informational than "knowyourmeme dot com", which has won many Pulitzers for their journalistic ethics, and especially random Twitter users from whence this cancellation was spawned.

by Anonymousreply 260July 2, 2022 8:50 PM

R258/r259 I give you credit for not writing "white boy" as I expect you were thinking.

by Anonymousreply 261July 2, 2022 8:52 PM

If this all happened in June, it makes perfect sense. Progressives are pro-corporation on that month only.

by Anonymousreply 262July 2, 2022 8:53 PM

We’re not pro corporate.

We just aren’t deluded as to how they operate.

Here’s a clue: Never publicly embarrass them.

by Anonymousreply 263July 2, 2022 8:56 PM

R261 Actually I wasn't in the least

by Anonymousreply 264July 2, 2022 8:57 PM

Me neither

by Anonymousreply 265July 2, 2022 8:58 PM

If this was a woman, a gay man or a person of color. They'd be the ones "cancelled." The right loves to complain about cancel culture but they cancel anyone who isn't a white straight man. They are the biggest leaders of the Culture Wars. Also, I never see percussions for the Kyles but only the Karens. White straight men are coddled by society and raised with entitlement. It's sad some white gays and women enable this too but people are waking up and becoming more assertive. That's why these MRA types and Proud Boys have become a thing. They are losing their dominance of white women and can no longer get away with bullying white gays along with no being called out for racism and xenophobia. We're going to see more angry white straight men taking the streets.

As for this kid, he's just a himbo from a bumfuck town. I have little sympathy for someone his age acting so carelessly. He got fired for being irresponsible. But he needs to also distance himself from the MAGA crowd that's courting him as a spokesperson. If he wants to go back to anonymity that's a good option too. But if continues to be a public persona, I hope he condemns the white straight bro nationalists that are trying to use him for their toxic ideology.

by Anonymousreply 266July 2, 2022 8:59 PM

These morons can’t win based on what we say, so they have to try to make shit up and claim that’s what we really meant.

It’s pathetic really

by Anonymousreply 267July 2, 2022 9:00 PM

Or create stupid hypotheticals

by Anonymousreply 268July 2, 2022 9:00 PM

So pathetic! You should set yourself on fire, in protest. That would teach those jerks!

by Anonymousreply 269July 2, 2022 9:01 PM

The troll’s losing it! It’s commenting on post 20 into the future.

by Anonymousreply 270July 2, 2022 9:02 PM

This troll hasn’t made any arguments at all. Only slurs and bullshit insults.

Again, you insulting me is like an Xtian telling me I’m going to hell. It’s completely meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 271July 2, 2022 9:04 PM

He grew up with social media and should know that everything you say and do will be ruthlessly scrutinised. He probably lacks any self-awareness or criticism.

by Anonymousreply 272July 2, 2022 9:05 PM

So far he is aware enough that we don't have his presentation of hole pics and dick pics!

by Anonymousreply 273July 2, 2022 9:07 PM

R269 who is R289? You have worked yourself into a frenzy, girl.

by Anonymousreply 274July 2, 2022 9:11 PM

[quote] is also apart of that same DECAYING society you talk of.

R244 = Trevor Donovan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275July 2, 2022 9:15 PM

R212

It's warranted. Y'all are demons masquerading as humans.

by Anonymousreply 276July 2, 2022 9:15 PM

I decided to donate to his fund, because it is terrible what happened to him. Fuck the Twitter mob.

by Anonymousreply 277July 2, 2022 9:17 PM

[quote] Y'all are demons masquerading as humans.

Whatever you need to think to justify your trolling…

by Anonymousreply 278July 2, 2022 9:20 PM

Isn’t he a person of color (POC) himself?

by Anonymousreply 279July 2, 2022 9:21 PM

How much, R277?

by Anonymousreply 280July 2, 2022 9:30 PM

He's a young hot guy with his whole life ahead of him. The old bitter queens here are pissed and jealous, as they always are. Sure he's a bit naive and clueless about big city life but FFS he's only been in NYC a week. I've known lots of people like him, they get comfortable and adapt and learn how to live in the big city in a fairly short amount of time. Good for these people for leaving their shitty small town hellholes and trying to do something with their lives. Most of them turn out fine.

by Anonymousreply 281July 2, 2022 10:57 PM

Dance my puppets, dance !

by Anonymousreply 282July 2, 2022 11:39 PM

Well, you’ve proven you can handle copy and paste

by Anonymousreply 283July 2, 2022 11:40 PM

Sorry r283 you can't handle the truth you bitter old thing.

by Anonymousreply 284July 3, 2022 12:18 AM

The truth is a copy/paste?

by Anonymousreply 285July 3, 2022 12:20 AM

He’s desperate to be a Twitter star. It’s sort of pathetic. he’s not interesting enough for anyone to care

by Anonymousreply 286July 3, 2022 2:24 AM

Two threads on DL both nearing 300 replies. Coverage in all the NYC papers. Stories on all the NYC local news channels. His follower counts have gone up. Trending on the socials. He's closing in on 10K raised on his Gofundme. Yeah, R286, nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 287July 3, 2022 2:27 AM

R287 10k only lasts a few months in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 288July 3, 2022 3:38 AM

[QUOTE]Two threads on DL both nearing 300 replies.

And this was the first thread, btw.

by Anonymousreply 289July 3, 2022 3:39 AM

This poor (literally poor) dumbass didn't deserve to be canceled.

Hopefully he can start again in some mid-sized Midwestern city where his Staten Island credentials will be taken as an actual New York native.

by Anonymousreply 290July 3, 2022 3:40 AM

I can't recall the last time one of the Kroger's checkout old ladies stabbed a customer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291July 3, 2022 4:20 AM

We’re doomed.

by Anonymousreply 292July 3, 2022 5:49 AM

R277 Haha, why the fuck would you donate to his fund?

BTW, nobody believes that you actually did.

by Anonymousreply 293July 3, 2022 9:48 AM

He's got some serious soup coolers on him.

by Anonymousreply 294July 3, 2022 10:29 AM

Soup coolers?

by Anonymousreply 295July 3, 2022 12:05 PM

Lips, R295.

by Anonymousreply 296July 3, 2022 12:30 PM

This is a perfect example of fame in 2022. You do things you should be ashamed of but never are, you use your body to get attention because your brain and mind aren't up to the task, random like-minded and often deplorable people send you money, you get on TV, and have a shelf life of one or two months.

We celebrate mediocrity. And give idiots a pass because other people have had the audacity to call them out for bad acts.

That's not what cancel culture is about. It's called consequences.

by Anonymousreply 297July 3, 2022 12:32 PM

[quote] Lips, R295.

Thanks. I thought it referred to servants of some sort.

by Anonymousreply 298July 3, 2022 12:35 PM

He’ll be forgotten by tomorrow (except for by a few desperate queens).

by Anonymousreply 299July 3, 2022 12:54 PM

Like Bubba Tea Twink.

by Anonymousreply 300July 3, 2022 1:25 PM

R297, you sound like the priest who forbade everyone from seeing Grease in 1977.

by Anonymousreply 301July 3, 2022 1:45 PM

His story has been optioned. Joseph Baena in his acting debut.

by Anonymousreply 302July 3, 2022 1:47 PM

I shouldn’t be surprised that the rightwing nuts want to force companies to employ the terminally stupid.

How else would they have jobs?

by Anonymousreply 303July 3, 2022 1:50 PM

He wouldn't have been offered the job if he was stupid

by Anonymousreply 304July 3, 2022 1:54 PM

Love this hot stud

by Anonymousreply 305July 3, 2022 1:54 PM

I wonder if he interviewed in upspeak.

by Anonymousreply 306July 3, 2022 1:55 PM

Why is is surprising so many QWEENS are drooling over this FRAT BOY.

At the top of the hierarchy in the gay world are Frat Boys/Jocks.

by Anonymousreply 307July 3, 2022 1:56 PM

[quote]At the top of the hierarchy in the gay world are Frat Boys/Jocks.

Straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 308July 3, 2022 1:57 PM

[quote]He wouldn't have been offered the job if he was stupid

Stupid is shown in behavior. He behaved in a way that stupidly embarrassed the company he worked for.

But go ahead, try to force them to employ stupid.

by Anonymousreply 309July 3, 2022 1:57 PM

He was/in a football player!! Even Hotter!

by Anonymousreply 310July 3, 2022 1:57 PM

Was/is

by Anonymousreply 311July 3, 2022 1:57 PM

Oh give it a rest R309. He posted something on TikTok, that despite all the pearl clutching from people like you, wasn't racist.

by Anonymousreply 312July 3, 2022 2:01 PM

Jealous, r307?

by Anonymousreply 313July 3, 2022 2:02 PM

Ich finde es toll, dass es zu diesem Thema zwei sehr aktive Threads gibt.

Ihr seid alle schlimmer als ich!!!

by Anonymousreply 314July 3, 2022 2:04 PM

I don’t think he’s all that hot. In the world of everyday Insta gymbros, he’s mediocre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315July 3, 2022 2:07 PM

R315- He looks OLD in your photo- much older than 22.

by Anonymousreply 316July 3, 2022 2:11 PM

He’s 24.

by Anonymousreply 317July 3, 2022 2:14 PM

He clearly did not use the DL Eldergay filter, R316, the one that automatically makes you look 10 years younger.

by Anonymousreply 318July 3, 2022 2:15 PM

Hehe he still looks hot there

by Anonymousreply 319July 3, 2022 2:17 PM

[quote] Oh give it a rest [R309]. He posted something on TikTok, that despite all the pearl clutching from people like you, wasn't racist.

I never said he was racist.

I said he was stupid.

by Anonymousreply 320July 3, 2022 2:28 PM

I'd find a way to make him pay. Or just play. He's hot and he has nice, lengthy thumbs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321July 3, 2022 2:52 PM

He's back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322July 3, 2022 2:53 PM

[quote]"Help Bodega Bro Buy Yogurt, Eggs and Cheese" has so far raised just over $3,000.

And I can’t even get somebody to drop $50 in my Cash App account.

by Anonymousreply 323July 3, 2022 2:59 PM

That was way too much R322. He started out great of just talking, but that’s odd to me. To me, personally. It might be wonderful to others.

by Anonymousreply 324July 3, 2022 3:03 PM

Yummm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325July 3, 2022 3:08 PM

Over half of the people I know who identified as lesbian in college now have married men

by Anonymousreply 326July 3, 2022 3:09 PM

Bodega Bro Redemption Tour 2022!

by Anonymousreply 327July 3, 2022 3:11 PM

Why doesn’t he just start an Onlyfans?

by Anonymousreply 328July 3, 2022 3:22 PM

Does he have “an” Onlyfans?

by Anonymousreply 329July 3, 2022 3:27 PM

[Quote]Does he have “an” Onlyfans?

Coming up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330July 3, 2022 3:29 PM

He won’t start one if he has a small dick.

by Anonymousreply 331July 3, 2022 3:31 PM

Has anyone here seen whether he has a nice ass in any of his videos or pictures?

by Anonymousreply 332July 3, 2022 3:33 PM

Well, it's all worked out nicely for him.

I'm not sure what the lesson is. Or I'd rather not understand exactly what the lesson is.

by Anonymousreply 333July 3, 2022 3:36 PM

He does have a nice ass, R332.

by Anonymousreply 334July 3, 2022 5:34 PM

Instahoes gonna instahoe

by Anonymousreply 335July 3, 2022 5:39 PM

It’s becoming pretty clear that this boy played the handwringers to launch his social media career

by Anonymousreply 336July 3, 2022 5:41 PM

R330 is some random I posted up thread to make a crack. IT IS NOT BODEGA BRO. Who is a lot more ripped.

by Anonymousreply 337July 3, 2022 6:23 PM

Fuck him - figuratively and actually.

by Anonymousreply 338July 3, 2022 6:26 PM

R326 - That's knowns as "LUG" - Lesbian Until Graduation.

by Anonymousreply 339July 3, 2022 6:45 PM

[quote] I shouldn’t be surprised that the rightwing nuts want to force companies to employ the terminally stupid. How else would they have jobs?

Maybe they've already begun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340July 3, 2022 9:50 PM

R330 Stubby little dick and too fat - pass!

by Anonymousreply 341July 4, 2022 12:02 AM

R330 is NOT Bodega Bro

by Anonymousreply 342July 4, 2022 12:09 AM

R181 ever hear of Meghan Markle?

by Anonymousreply 343July 4, 2022 4:10 AM

R340 not the scariest video of Joe I've seen

by Anonymousreply 344July 4, 2022 7:05 AM

If I saw someone walk in front of a deli and cry about not being able to find cheese I’d fire him too, who would want someone that stupid working for them?

by Anonymousreply 345July 4, 2022 7:08 AM

R345 do you think he's crying or having fun on Tik Tok?

by Anonymousreply 346July 4, 2022 7:21 AM

Hilton Perez is a humorless Nazi!

by Anonymousreply 347July 4, 2022 7:23 AM

He's hot and, yes, I'd love to bone him, but he's also an idiot. Can we lay this thread to rest?

by Anonymousreply 348July 4, 2022 7:25 AM

R346 Whiny, humourless git isn’t exactly my type, but it takes all kinds I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 349July 4, 2022 7:34 AM

R179 who did he harass? I don't see anyone being bothered by him!

by Anonymousreply 350July 4, 2022 7:38 AM

its like the world forgot there's a difference between racism and ignorance.

The doxxing has to stop. There are now maybe millions of people who are extremely online and think the best way to educate people is to get them fired from their jobs and spreading their personal info around. its weird because its a flip side is what this guy did--instead of sending to friends and family, he made a video trying to be funny and then put it on a public platform.

by Anonymousreply 351July 4, 2022 8:34 AM

Well, if you put something out on social media, you have to accept responsibility for how people are going to react to it. Where is the issue?

No one is holding a gun to someone's head to put stuff out on social media. It's a choice. There are consequences. That's life.

by Anonymousreply 352July 4, 2022 9:02 AM

I don't like these dumb social media scolds who try to hall monitor everybody. Yeah, actions have consequences but it's pretty lame to go looking for offense everywhere and then 'tattling' to their employers over something stupid and rather harmless. It says more about the offended uptight pearl clutchers then the dumb bodega bro.

by Anonymousreply 353July 4, 2022 11:33 AM

It's pretty lame to complain that people react to assholes.

It's the assholes that need to grow up, no matter how young and fuckable they are.

by Anonymousreply 354July 4, 2022 11:37 AM

He’s hot in a “bro” sort of way but we all know he’s a chronic complainer who hates everything

by Anonymousreply 355July 4, 2022 12:18 PM

He's an asshole because he says the grocery stores in the Bronx are shit? Hint. THEY ARE.

by Anonymousreply 356July 4, 2022 12:26 PM

R260 You're confusing SUPPORT with a rational explanation of what happened here. I don't think anyone supports the termination of a dumb kid who just moved from wherever the fuck to NYC for a job. But if you've had any experience with human resources, you know why he was let go.

It's really simple.

by Anonymousreply 357July 4, 2022 12:27 PM

Well he's not wrong. Not only do these "grocery stores" not sell normal items, you have to stand behind someone who orders 20 lottery tickets, finally pays, and then says "oh, and gimme Philly blunt too" and then dumps a whole pocketful of change on the counter. These places are literally hell.

by Anonymousreply 358July 4, 2022 12:30 PM

WAIT....I just saw those new clips. Is he actually feeding a homeless Black guy? What a fucking turd. OF COURSE, the old queens of DL would find this guy hot. Y'all love white boys who call you faggots when you walk by them.

by Anonymousreply 359July 4, 2022 12:33 PM

Why wasn’t John Mulaney cancelled for his SNL sketch about bodega toilets?

by Anonymousreply 360July 4, 2022 12:33 PM

just a troll and a grifter. I looked at the twitter account. The primary may or may not be racist but his supporters are. It took 10 minutes to mute all those accounts.

by Anonymousreply 361July 4, 2022 12:52 PM

Pigrez Hilton is one of the biggest bigots around. He has no room to call anyone anything.

by Anonymousreply 362July 4, 2022 1:00 PM

Did he seek out black homeless?

by Anonymousreply 363July 4, 2022 1:20 PM

R363-Yes

by Anonymousreply 364July 4, 2022 1:31 PM

Who mutes the comments on a stranger’s tweets? The same type of person that contacted this guy’s employer.

by Anonymousreply 365July 4, 2022 3:28 PM

what a gift for logic you posses. Impressive.

by Anonymousreply 366July 4, 2022 3:34 PM

He needs to get out and meet some girls.

by Anonymousreply 367July 4, 2022 3:39 PM

He’s a sheltered man-child from the suburbs of Michigan. He’s not the get out and meet some girls type.

by Anonymousreply 368July 4, 2022 7:58 PM

Are women attracted to upspeak in guys?

by Anonymousreply 369July 4, 2022 8:00 PM

Just your run-of-the-mill dumb young punk. He probably has skidmarks in his underwear.

by Anonymousreply 370July 4, 2022 8:02 PM

As a jock he might be clean. Baseball playing jocks are usually a bit anal retentive.

by Anonymousreply 371July 4, 2022 8:04 PM

We should also talk about Perez Hilton punching below his weight.

Bodega Bro was some random guy whose videos were likely only going to be seen by his friends. He's not anyone famous, or at least he wasn't until Hilton decided to ruin his life.

Similar to Sam Biddle and that woman Justine about the Africa joke

by Anonymousreply 372July 4, 2022 8:11 PM

[quote]He needs to get out and meet some girls.

Look at him, he has no trouble getting girls.

by Anonymousreply 373July 4, 2022 8:11 PM

Well maybe he could focus on pussy and a new job rather than social media. If he plays this summer correctly he could be shacked up with rich girl by autumn.

by Anonymousreply 374July 4, 2022 8:15 PM

Beer,cigarettes, chips. Bodegas are a convenience store for stoners. The stores sell good hoagies, stoner food.

by Anonymousreply 375July 4, 2022 8:19 PM

Why do I think the overlap between the keyboard warrior scolds doxxing this guy and the demented loons screaming at Better Midler over her use of the word 'women' is quite large?

by Anonymousreply 376July 4, 2022 8:20 PM

No Onlyfans yet?

by Anonymousreply 377July 4, 2022 8:32 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378July 4, 2022 8:38 PM

R375- They don't sell HOAGIES in the Bronx or NYC this is not Philadelphia.

by Anonymousreply 379July 4, 2022 8:45 PM

They do sell hoagies on Long Island, R379. I used to buy them from King Kullen when I lived there up until 2 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 380July 4, 2022 8:46 PM

R369, are you also R222?

by Anonymousreply 381July 4, 2022 9:16 PM

R363 they are plentiful in NY You'd have a hard time avoiding them

by Anonymousreply 382July 4, 2022 11:00 PM

[quote][R369], are you also [R222]?

Yes I am, kween.

by Anonymousreply 383July 5, 2022 12:23 AM

Perez claimed to have turned over a new life -- AFTER he made millions writing all kinds of gossipy shit about celebrities.

I'm sure he'll never get a guy like Bodega Bro.

by Anonymousreply 384July 5, 2022 2:01 AM

Wow wow

by Anonymousreply 385July 5, 2022 4:08 AM

Has it been determined whether he’s mixed race yet?

by Anonymousreply 386July 5, 2022 6:49 PM

He may be Italian. He slightly resembles that muscular son on Real Housewives of New Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 387July 5, 2022 6:51 PM

Two men killed one wounded in Brooklyn bodega shooting. Bodegas are dangerous!

by Anonymousreply 388July 5, 2022 11:08 PM

This one, R387?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389July 5, 2022 11:27 PM

[quote]Frankie used to play football for Don Bosco [high school].

I used to win spelling bees at Don Bosco.

by Anonymousreply 390July 5, 2022 11:36 PM

Who the hell is Don Bosco?

by Anonymousreply 391July 5, 2022 11:38 PM

Don Corleone's cousin R391

by Anonymousreply 392July 5, 2022 11:39 PM

Chocolate syrup heir, r391.

by Anonymousreply 393July 5, 2022 11:40 PM

R392 Is that the guy Jonny Depp played in the movie?

by Anonymousreply 394July 5, 2022 11:44 PM

I'm sick of these douche, usually white and male YouTubers filming wherever they want, even private property, just for content.

by Anonymousreply 395July 5, 2022 11:49 PM

Jesus, don't you people read? Don Bosco is the high school Frankie went to in r389. It was a Catholic high school for boys in my day (many days ago). The Newark archdiocese held spelling bees and Don Bosco was one of the places they were held, once it went beyond the individual school level. So I went there to spell.

by Anonymousreply 396July 5, 2022 11:50 PM

Shirtless Frankie Catania.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397July 5, 2022 11:54 PM

He gives the rest of us a bad rap.

by Anonymousreply 398July 6, 2022 12:08 AM

Yes R389.

by Anonymousreply 399July 6, 2022 12:12 AM

Is he another result of a Schwarzenegger indiscretion?

by Anonymousreply 400July 6, 2022 12:17 AM

If he turns out to be GAY he will go by his new name-

BOTTOM BODEGA BRO

by Anonymousreply 401July 6, 2022 12:31 AM

R400 sounds like a title for a BIG BANG THEORY episode: The Schwarzenegger Indiscretion

by Anonymousreply 402July 6, 2022 1:29 AM

Or a Robert Ludlum novel R402, but yes

by Anonymousreply 403July 6, 2022 1:58 AM

R397 I bet you could trace ALL 88 constellations on his back.

by Anonymousreply 404July 6, 2022 11:48 AM

Is this why America sucks right now?

...asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 405July 7, 2022 1:51 PM

He’s so hot

by Anonymousreply 406July 17, 2022 12:56 PM

Any dick pics yet?

by Anonymousreply 407July 18, 2022 3:52 AM

I’m not sure why this just showed up for me, and I’m obviously late to this party, but the whole thing appears to be a tempest in a teapot. I hate the Twitter mob because they have to make everything into a cancel event. They are not happy unless they get someone fired. I watched the three videos; the bodega video, the gym video, and the Pride video. Viewed separately or taken together they are not racist or homophobic. I suspect that this guy learned a valuable lesson about not sharing too much on social media.

As someone mentioned above, we’re doomed.

by Anonymousreply 408July 20, 2022 8:22 AM

[quote]I’m obviously late to this party

You SURE are.

by Anonymousreply 409July 20, 2022 9:47 AM

R406 no he is not fucking hot. Barely average looks and a totally repellent personality. DL thirst loons are sad and need to get out more.

by Anonymousreply 410July 20, 2022 10:05 AM

So how much did he make?

by Anonymousreply 411July 20, 2022 10:09 AM

[quote]Stop the hysterics. He did nothing wrong, except be naive and unsophisticated.

AGREED. I don't see anything other than a harmless observation in his bodega video and the gay pride one. The thing is anything that he posts now will be scrutinized despite his clumsy attempts at redeeming himself. I kinda feel sorry for the kid and NOT because I want to fuck him. He’s another victim of the TJS (Twitter Justice Squad) who I’ve fully supported in the past, but it's devolved into some kind of Gestapo that I am not comfortable with anymore.

I mean...I don't mind putting Karen or Brad on blast for their grotesque behavior BUT with great power comes great responsibility, amirite?

by Anonymousreply 412July 20, 2022 10:42 AM

Yes, by us, r386.

by Anonymousreply 413July 20, 2022 11:30 AM

[quote] (Twitter Justice Squad) who I’ve fully supported in the past, but it's devolved into some kind of Gestapo that I am not comfortable with anymore.

What fun is there in being woke unless you can show the rabble who is boss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414July 20, 2022 11:36 AM

Twenty years ago, this guy would have collected these observations and doled them out to friends and family. Moreover, he would have kept his offer letter to himself.

Everyone has a brand, an MO, a distinct set of attributes. They also have the choice how much to amplify their brand. Like any product, some will buy, some will ignore and others will denigrate it.

Don’t blame the consumer for hating your product. You had no obligation to advertise in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 415July 20, 2022 2:19 PM

That old harridan@R414 is stunning and brave

by Anonymousreply 416July 20, 2022 5:32 PM

R410

90% of DL is over 60 and not getting laid. of course everyone here is desperate as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 417July 20, 2022 6:41 PM

R384 Not without paying, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 418July 27, 2022 12:18 PM

Fired from job...wow. That was really nothing. He was just making observations.

by Anonymousreply 419July 27, 2022 12:41 PM

R410 Where do you live that the average 20 something guy looks like this or better? I work on a college campus and this is not the average guy. At least his body is great.

by Anonymousreply 420July 27, 2022 1:30 PM

His face is kind of crude and a matter of taste, but his body is not debatable.

by Anonymousreply 421July 27, 2022 1:32 PM

R415 Yes this would not have happened in the pre-social media era. He would have shared his clueless observations with friends and family who think the same way or at least tolerate him. He wouldn't lose a job or cash in on his 15 minutes of social media fame, because no one would know who he is, as it should be. What's remarkable about it is how everything about it is so SMALL:

1. He said stupid, insensitive things, but he's hardly history's greatest monster. Obnoxious and entitled, but not David Duke or even Tucker Carlson.

2. He is hot in a jock way, but there are also guys like this in every gym and on every campus. He's not worthy of national attention. He was a football player, but at a tiny college not even Division 2 level. Again, above average for a guy, but nothing really special. He would not have been second-string at Ohio State.

3. He lost an entry-level sales job that MANY MANY other people could do. The company will replace him with no trouble. This is not a tenured professor at Harvard or a prominent actor being "cancelled" for their political beliefs in some chilling way. He's an idiot and more trouble than he's worth, so they cut him loose.

by Anonymousreply 422July 27, 2022 1:44 PM

He did not lose his job because of his idiotic rantings.

He lost his job because he showed his job contract on video—which I guess was not allowed.

So, no he was not cancelled

by Anonymousreply 423July 27, 2022 1:57 PM

[quote] He lost his job because he showed his job contract on video

So says the alibi

Perez claims another scalp

by Anonymousreply 424July 27, 2022 1:58 PM

He’s hot

by Anonymousreply 425August 18, 2022 1:37 AM

Did he get another job? Move out of the Bronx?

by Anonymousreply 426August 18, 2022 1:40 AM

He can move in with me

by Anonymousreply 427August 18, 2022 1:45 AM

In huge cities like New York, I would never expect to find large supermarkets in densely populated areas.

He seems like he's from a one horse, one slut town.

by Anonymousreply 428August 18, 2022 2:12 AM

I wish him large markets.

by Anonymousreply 429August 18, 2022 2:14 AM

Melungeon?

by Anonymousreply 430August 18, 2022 2:15 AM

He’s dead

by Anonymousreply 431August 18, 2022 2:21 AM

well Bodega's aren't safe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432August 18, 2022 2:42 AM

Stay clear of Bodega's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433August 18, 2022 2:44 AM

store crimes are up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434August 18, 2022 2:45 AM

Girlfriend won't be charged for protecting a thug

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435August 18, 2022 2:47 AM

The young transplant was lucky

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436August 18, 2022 2:49 AM

R432/R433 there's no apostrophe in Bodegas.

by Anonymousreply 437August 18, 2022 4:25 AM

White boy summer. Why bump this?

by Anonymousreply 438August 18, 2022 4:28 AM

It's being bumped by a troll who is listing "bodega crime" stories from Fox News, r438, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 439August 18, 2022 4:33 AM

R414 He came at me with a camera!

She's needs to get laid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440August 21, 2022 12:48 AM

What does the above have to do with this thread? Hasn't this guy dropped out of the news?

by Anonymousreply 441August 21, 2022 8:59 PM

He’s dumb. His Instagram is on private, stupid move. He would’ve gained a ton of followers and monetized his page. Basically becoming an influencer. Not sure about his TikoTok. He missed a golden opportunity. Would’ve been more lucrative than a regular job.

by Anonymousreply 442August 21, 2022 9:08 PM

Well, the whole story/scandal happened because he's dumb! He's also just a dime-a-dozen good-looking jock type. This kind of guy can only stand out in a small setting. He could have quickly gotten a lot of followers, yes, but after that I don't think he has a second act. There are plenty of people at least that good-looking and smarter and funnier on TikTok, Instagram and Youtube.

by Anonymousreply 443August 21, 2022 9:14 PM

A lot of these people are dumb, but they know how to monetize. All he needed was a surge of followers and he would’ve been golden for a while. I’ve seen people do more with less than he had going.

by Anonymousreply 444August 21, 2022 9:22 PM

Hé can sell his ass to rich overseas magnates

by Anonymousreply 445August 21, 2022 9:23 PM

Fair enough. Maybe he is mortified and just wants to go away. He seemed very sheltered and clueless so he could have taken all this very hard. It's one thing to be cocky in your element when you are a good-looking jock on a very small campus in the Midwest. It's another thing to deal with this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 446August 21, 2022 9:25 PM

My elderly WASP mother from NJ uses the term "bodega" as convenience store.

Many years ago, an acquaintance from Northern Virginia expressed surprise at the idea of actual supermarkets in Manhattan. He thought that there were none, instead everyone had to buy food from Korean convenience stores.

by Anonymousreply 447August 21, 2022 9:36 PM

NO-dega

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448August 22, 2022 8:19 PM

Bodegas are dangerous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449August 29, 2022 4:29 AM

I didn't realize Raggedy Ann was involved in that fight.

by Anonymousreply 450August 29, 2022 4:31 AM

It's weird - I lived in NYC for five years and never heard the word Bodega.

by Anonymousreply 451August 29, 2022 4:33 AM

poor baby is upset that the negative attention he got for that bodega video didn't translate into a big fan base! The last several weeks he's been uploading tiktok workout thirst traps but finally last week complained he was barely getting any views or comments anymore and hasn't posted another since

lmao

by Anonymousreply 452September 4, 2022 8:44 PM

This is the kind of culture we’ve degenerated into. I don’t have much hope for the TikTok generation.

by Anonymousreply 453September 4, 2022 9:53 PM

R452 Poor thing just isn't pretty enough to stand out at all, particularly not enough to be getting any cash out of it. He'll end up on Cameo doing sassy messages for $10.

by Anonymousreply 454September 7, 2022 3:30 AM

He should’ve struck while the iron was hot and made that Onlyfans.

by Anonymousreply 455September 7, 2022 6:25 AM

the last post 8-26

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456September 7, 2022 6:28 AM

This guy was probably a big fish in a small pond college like Denison. He has a great body! Maybe he was a good football player at that low level too, IDK. But yeah, with his 15 minutes up, he doesn't stand out enough on social media to make a go of it.

by Anonymousreply 457September 9, 2022 12:36 AM

He needs to start taking up the ass or just get lost.

by Anonymousreply 458September 9, 2022 5:42 AM

OK he's back now...on all his social media

um this latest IG post is fucking bizarre. What's he trying to accomplish? What does him working out with his "half Jewish friend" have to do with "like this post if you think the Holocaust was bad"? Does he not see how offensive that could be?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459September 9, 2022 6:45 AM

R459 This is what happens when someone who has ZERO personality or sense of humor tries to be humorous.

by Anonymousreply 460September 9, 2022 10:34 AM

"like this post if you think the Holocaust was bad"?

that's like almost out of an SNL sketch about a Bodega Bro who doesn't know how to pump up his social.

His face sure has changed in the last few months.

I didn't think what he posted was so horrible but the cancel culture mob will NOT be denied!

by Anonymousreply 461September 11, 2022 6:01 AM

Still extremely happy about this. : )

by Anonymousreply 462September 11, 2022 8:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!