Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Derek Blasberg

NYC-based alleged journalist, socialite, author, and television personality, he is the head of fashion and beauty partnerships at YouTube. All the female celeb hags glob onto him to get a little PR boost. He’s the type of gay who would bring a pack of 10 girls into a gay club. He’s married to a venture capitalist. Who’s had her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2024 6:35 PM

Thank goodness he has money/connections because otherwise, Petunia would still be on the shelf.

by Anonymousreply 1June 26, 2022 1:31 PM

Golly. Is she still.... a thing?

I must try and keep up.

by Anonymousreply 2June 26, 2022 1:37 PM

Mr. Derek Blasberg is an enigma. No one is quite sure how old he is, where he originated, or how he comes by his extraordinary, many-tentacled career. But one thing is certain: he is the very embodiment of our age of style.

by Anonymousreply 3June 26, 2022 1:42 PM

He's another of those slightly manic type A people who starts 300 projects a month and is supremely confident, so even if 290 of them crash, he can point to the successes and say "Look what Idid!" and clients line up to hire him.

It is a skill and a personality type. I don't have it and find it exhausting, but many successful people are like this

by Anonymousreply 4June 26, 2022 3:19 PM

they do have bdf, wthe it is.

by Anonymousreply 5June 26, 2022 3:21 PM

Whatever it is I can't imagine having a conversation with it

by Anonymousreply 6June 26, 2022 3:23 PM

This guy has sort of been a Zelig for the Trump era. He’s close with the Kushners, Ivanka Trump, Wendi Deng, some Russian heiresses, etc, in addition to his various celebrity pets. To the extent there was a Russian connection in the Trump camp, I suspect he knows about it.

by Anonymousreply 7June 26, 2022 3:23 PM

Never heard of it, luckily

by Anonymousreply 8June 26, 2022 3:24 PM

He must have crazy charisma. And ambition. Maintaining all those connections requires work. And it doesn’t necessarily pay well - or well enough to maintain the lifestyle of his friends. But I respect that he was a St Louis boy who moved to NYC and loved the dream. Though I think he moved to LA during the pandemic - like everyone.

by Anonymousreply 9June 26, 2022 3:28 PM

I looked again and he reminds me of Joanne the Scammer.

by Anonymousreply 10June 26, 2022 3:32 PM

Is he supposed to look good there?

by Anonymousreply 11June 26, 2022 3:33 PM

Forty years old and with skin like a china doll.

by Anonymousreply 12June 26, 2022 3:38 PM

Is he bi? I saw him about to kiss a woman in a bar.

by Anonymousreply 13June 26, 2022 3:38 PM

It's all in the booklet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 26, 2022 4:06 PM

He shit Paltrow’s bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 10, 2024 5:55 PM

Derek Bowelberg

by Anonymousreply 16July 10, 2024 6:06 PM

He hit the wall.

by Anonymousreply 17July 10, 2024 6:06 PM

Naw, not even with him wearing a hood and poppers....

by Anonymousreply 18July 10, 2024 6:23 PM

[quote]The site claims that the incident is really part of a larger epidemic of “Ozempic-induced diarrhoea” putting a strain on houseguest-host relations.

Have Biden and Trump addressed this issue yet?

by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2024 6:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!