Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ranking the Housewives

Thoughts on this list? Keep in mind this list was made years ago so the author wouldn't necessarily keep these rankings today. I can say I agree with a large chunk of the rankings but I strongly disagree with some of them. In my opinion, Gizelle, Karen Huger, NeNe, Lydia Shiavello, Kenya and Bethenny should all be ranked way higher. I don't even like Bethenny and I can say that. I would rank Phaedra, Jackie Gillies (her ranking should be switched with Lydia), Calrton, Lisa Rinna, Vicki Gunvalson, Kim Fields, Heather Dubrow, should all be ranked much lower. I wouldn't put Kyle at the bottom, she belong in the middle or lower middle tier of the list. If the list was made today, Teddi Mellencamp would aboslutely be at the bottom. What are your thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 26, 2022 2:47 PM

I disagree.

I rank them in this order:

1. Ramona Singer

2. Erika Girardi

3. After those two are at the bottom of the dumpster, add the rest in any order—just make sure the lid goes on tight.

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2022 5:13 PM

Who put this list together? The Countess herself?

This is the dumbest shit I've seen since Rinna tried to make her daughters models.

by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2022 5:27 PM

The funny thing about Rinna making her daughters model is that she most likely did it solely as a cash grab after seeing how Yolanda used the Housewives to get her daughters out there made them so much money. She probably thought any of the women who force their girls to be on camera and send them on model castings would immediately strike it rich.

No, dear. You're going to have to put out at least a couple hundred grand for cosmetic surgeries like Mohammad Hadid did if you want that to happen.

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2022 5:46 PM

R2, I wouldn't rank Luann that high either. I think Ramona is actually muchmore entertaining than she is (yes, I know she is a Trumper).

R3, I know that the Hadid's did have nose jobs but did they have a lot more done than that (I'm clearly too lazy to look it up)?

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2022 6:42 PM

R4 I was joking, but Bella denied having anything at all done for years and Yolanda said her children would NEVER!!! do anything to their bodies having seen her health battles, and then Bella admitted to the nose job and said she'd never have anything else done. Rumors include an eye lift, cheek implants, Botox and fillers because the shape of her face has changed pretty dramatically.

Yolanda was a sexy Dutch girl when she was a model, but their father...compensates for his appearance with his money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2022 6:57 PM

R5, Bella should have stopped in 2015.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 7:10 PM

R6 At this rate, she'll stop breathing by 2023.

Heed my adice, Bella, quit while you've got nostrils!

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2022 7:13 PM

R7, I think Gigi (at least from what I can tell) has gone less heavy with the plastic surgery. And she's the more sucessful one. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2022 7:25 PM

Gigi makes sense to me as a model. She's cute-pretty with a big round face that's unlike any supermodel of the 90s, but she still has a pretty-yet-odd look that tends to translate as 'look-at-me-I'm-a-model!' A new aesthetic for a new generation.

I think Bella is pretty gorgeous but her nose is Jacksonlike and I have a terrible feeling she's going to keep whittling it down in an attempt to fix it and end up a bizarre middle-aged rich lady with a hole in the middle of a plumped-up face. It's sad that people disfigure themselves like this. What's worse about a bulbous schnoz than a little triangular skin tag hanging on for dear life?

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2022 7:33 PM

R9, agreed. Let's also all agree that Rinna's kids are jokes and they will probably end up overdosing at some point. I'm guessing Rinna is one of those parents who doesn't know what appropriate boundaries are.

by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2022 7:38 PM

I hope Lisa Rinna has been 'scared straight' if her daughter really did become suicidal, but it seems unlikely since she exploited both her daughter's bulimia and the suicidality for the Housewives show.

Any of those women who makes her child a storyline should be carefully monitored by CPS, just as any parent who takes their child to acting auditions should.

Most of the women from NYC seem so much saner than the rest in their offscreen lives. I don't think we have ever seen Sonja's kid. Even Ramona and Luann have kept their children's appearances pretty minimal. They're not looking for ego fulfillment by way of making their children stars.

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2022 7:50 PM

Vyle Richards….Last Place!!! Hahahahah

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 7:53 PM

R11, Beverly Hills is interesting. It has the most thin-skinned women but also the ones who are the most desperate overall. They would sell their own children to slave traders if it meant they would gain more fame and notoriety.

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2022 7:55 PM

They need to do an updated one, with Meredith Marks and Mary M Cosby in the top 20

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2022 7:56 PM

I can't believe people WATCH THIS SHIT.

The country -- your rights -- are falling apart, and you're RANKING REALITY STARS.

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2022 8:05 PM

R15 So I can't enjoy anything for the rest of the summer because of a bunch of Catholics on the Supreme Court?

by Anonymousreply 16June 25, 2022 8:13 PM

I like the love shown to Melbourne (great franchise, pretty unknown over here) but I would have chosen Gina Liano WAY above Petifleur. (I suspect Petifleur may have some insiders related to that list somehow- and I suspect she is desperately trying to come back in the next Melbourne installment.

And they have fucking Ronnie from Vancouver?? (Highly unseen in the USA, but holy shit- it was the most toxic series next to Sydney (my personal favorite next to Beverly Hills and Salt Lake)

I like being able to talk about mindless shit during these tremendously dark times. We have entered the end times. :(

by Anonymousreply 17June 25, 2022 8:32 PM

I cannot believe Jackie from Melbourne ranked so high. She is the only main character on that show that I just don't like. I would switch Lydia and Jackie around. Lydia has given us so many great moments beause she's so dumb--the twenty oneth floor (or whatever it was she said), two rights don't make a wrong, Mexico is in South America, her bizarre relationship with her housekeeper, etc. What has Jackie given us aside from her stupid Jack Black husband? I'm glad Pettifleur ranked so high because she is truly one of the best--if not THE best--villian across all the franchises. She isn't dark like Jodie from Vancouver (who is the most evil woman who has evcer lived)and she is so unintentionally hilarious. Gina should have ranked higher. I am happy for the Gamble and Janet love. Janet is the funniest housewife of all time.

by Anonymousreply 18June 25, 2022 8:45 PM

How could any list not have Nene as #1?

by Anonymousreply 19June 25, 2022 8:47 PM

R19, I think NeNe is great in moments but her overall personality is just not likeable on the show. She's great in doses which is why she has so many memes and gifs. But especially later on, she became more unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 20June 25, 2022 8:49 PM

1. Bree

2. Gabi

3. Edie

4. Lynette

5. Susan

by Anonymousreply 21June 25, 2022 9:10 PM

They forgot the short lived Real Housewives Of Toronto with the fat muslim chick.

by Anonymousreply 22June 25, 2022 9:39 PM

Was Toronto a good franchise? I haven't heard anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 23June 25, 2022 11:46 PM

No, it sucked.

by Anonymousreply 24June 26, 2022 6:32 AM

R24, it's clear Vancouver is the best franchise from Canada. And the irony of it being the darkest of all the franchises.

by Anonymousreply 25June 26, 2022 7:48 AM

R11 We've never seen Sonja's kid because her father has forbidden her to appear on the show.

Believe me, if she could, Sonja would exploit her daughter if she thought she could get money for it.

by Anonymousreply 26June 26, 2022 11:51 AM

R26, true. Sonja is, well, Sonja.

by Anonymousreply 27June 26, 2022 2:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!