Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m breaking up with my boyfriend Sunday.

We have tickets to two things this weekend and I still want him to go with me. But it’s not working out. I hope we can still be friends. He’s actually pretty great (I’m not) so if anyone wants him, he’ll be free Sunday after 4. I’m happy to provide a reference for him upon request.

by Anonymousreply 153June 28, 2022 5:56 AM

How does he feel about cod and prunes?

Too soon?

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2022 1:40 PM

How are his sexual skills?

by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2022 1:41 PM

Why do lighten his life a couple days early?

Asshole troll.

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2022 1:42 PM

In what ways are you not great?

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2022 1:46 PM

🤔... Ok, send him over, I could use a doormat

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2022 1:48 PM

I'm flatuent, selfish and overweight.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 1:49 PM

[quote]How are his sexual skills?

Excellent. 5 stars.

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2022 1:51 PM

Do you include that in your Grindr profile r6?

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2022 1:51 PM

[quote]I'm flatuent, selfish and overweight.

Aw, thank you! 🤗. I feel seen.

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2022 1:53 PM

[quote]In what ways are you not great?

I’m just not. I’m not a a good boyfriend. I don’t want to be in a relationship. Maybe there’s someone out there for me, but he’s not the one. But he should be someone’s “one”. He deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2022 1:56 PM

[quote]We have tickets to two things this weekend and I still want him to go with me.

If you don’t care for guy let him go. You must be a real asshole to think up something like that.

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2022 2:19 PM

How do you find the strength to carry on?

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 2:31 PM

You're a whore, aren't you OP. Just admit it

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2022 2:43 PM

[quote]. I hope we can still be friends.

don't that's just insulted to your soon-to-be ex

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2022 2:57 PM

You’re breaking up with a non existent BF?

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2022 2:57 PM

Verificatia?

by Anonymousreply 16June 25, 2022 4:10 PM

Well, I am looking for boy friend. I have been looking all my life and here you are just giving up a chance to be with someone.

by Anonymousreply 17June 25, 2022 4:16 PM

Do you have unrealistic expectations, r17?

by Anonymousreply 18June 25, 2022 4:23 PM

R18 Not really, but mostly I think I am not ready to settle.

by Anonymousreply 19June 25, 2022 4:32 PM

Has he had his shots? Is he housebroken?

by Anonymousreply 20June 25, 2022 4:42 PM

ha! people do this all the time. see: vanentine's, xmas, etc.

by Anonymousreply 21June 25, 2022 4:44 PM

His name is Sunday?

by Anonymousreply 22June 25, 2022 4:45 PM

Does this mean no more take out fried chicken, OP?

by Anonymousreply 23June 25, 2022 5:03 PM

[Quote]We have tickets to two things this weekend

1. Ride the subway to Walmart

2. Ride the subway back home to Brownsville

by Anonymousreply 24June 25, 2022 5:34 PM

Is Walmart a euphemism for his hole?

And Brownsville for one after you pull out?

by Anonymousreply 25June 25, 2022 5:36 PM

And the whole subway thing.

by Anonymousreply 26June 25, 2022 5:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 25, 2022 5:50 PM

I’M an asshole for not wanting to ruin his weekend and making him sad and possibly making him miss two things he’s been looking forward to?

Fine. You’re all ungrateful swine. I’ll just put him on Craigslist.

by Anonymousreply 28June 25, 2022 5:53 PM

[quote]How do you find the strength to carry on?

With love and support from you guys. And cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 29June 25, 2022 5:56 PM

[quote]You’re breaking up with a non existent BF?

Yes, and it has me totally stressed out because he never answers his phone unless it’s to say “Psychiatric Unit? Is this an emergency?” I never see him. I mean, I’ve never seen him. We don’t have sex and I’ve never been to his place. So OBVIOUSLY I’m breaking up with him.

His name is Glass. George Glass. Anyone ever heard of him? Met him? Have any picture of him they could share with me?

by Anonymousreply 30June 25, 2022 6:01 PM

Oh please, OP. You're saying you're not good enough for him? He deserves better? After a nice weekend with him, you'll tell him it's over? You are so very, very cruel and you'll justify this by saying he's too good for you?

by Anonymousreply 31June 25, 2022 6:02 PM

[quote]Oh please, OP. You're saying you're not good enough for him? He deserves better? After a nice weekend with him, you'll tell him it's over? You are so very, very cruel and you'll justify this by saying he's too good for you?

People break up all the time and it doesn’t mean I’m cruel. It’s because I have issues. I don’t feel like I deserve him, and that makes me feel unloved (in a way I could never explain) and I want to do the things we planned that he’s looking forward to (riding the bus back and forth to Walmart) and not ruin that for him. But if I’m cruel, he DOES deserve better, and that’s something I’m sure we can agree on.

by Anonymousreply 32June 25, 2022 6:17 PM

You should wait and dump him on Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 33June 25, 2022 6:19 PM

[quote]Does this mean no more take out fried chicken, OP?

Of course not! As long as Popeye’s sells a two piece with a biscuit and a side, there will always be takeout chicken.

by Anonymousreply 34June 25, 2022 6:20 PM

[quote]You should wait and dump him on Christmas.

Well if I did, it would be after he opened the gifts I got him, because I clearly am a people pleaser who hates to disappoint.

by Anonymousreply 35June 25, 2022 6:22 PM

[quote]Well, I am looking for boy friend. I have been looking all my life and here you are just giving up a chance to be with someone.

I told you he’ll be free after 4. Send your resume and a headshot and I’ll see what I can do.

by Anonymousreply 36June 25, 2022 6:24 PM

[quote]You're a whore, aren't you OP. Just admit it.

Whores put out for money. The most I’ve ever put out for is half a fro-yo, but most of the time I’m just giving it away for free. And just to him. So, no, I’m not a whore. I’m a snake. 🐍

by Anonymousreply 37June 25, 2022 6:30 PM

Is this on your iPod?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 25, 2022 6:41 PM

But do you gotta snake? 🐍

by Anonymousreply 39June 25, 2022 6:41 PM

Is this on your iPod?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 25, 2022 6:41 PM

Is he a top or bottom? How big is his cock? How much does he make yearly? What region do you guys live in?

by Anonymousreply 41June 25, 2022 6:57 PM

Does he take credit cards?

by Anonymousreply 42June 25, 2022 6:59 PM

When is his birthday?

by Anonymousreply 43June 25, 2022 6:59 PM

[quote]Is he a top or bottom? How big is his cock? How much does he make yearly? What region do you guys live in

Top. Big. $140k. West.

by Anonymousreply 44June 25, 2022 7:00 PM

[quote]Does he take credit cards?

🤷🏻 He has Venmo.

[quote]When is his birthday?

Novembruary 34th. Nineteen-sixty-eleven.

by Anonymousreply 45June 25, 2022 7:03 PM

Not North?

by Anonymousreply 46June 25, 2022 7:04 PM

I simply meant to suggest you hold the breakup until his birthday so as not to ruin the big weekend.

by Anonymousreply 47June 25, 2022 7:04 PM

Break up with him immediately OP. You're the worst thing that's ever happened to him

by Anonymousreply 48June 25, 2022 7:05 PM

To R44, you live in Cailfornia, I'm in La Jolla and travel alot now. If he is available, I need a FB #3(for travel reasons) Please let me know, I can afford him. Thanks You so much, Phillywhore

by Anonymousreply 49June 25, 2022 7:08 PM

[quote]I simply meant to suggest you hold the breakup until his birthday so as not to ruin the big weekend.

Yes. I’m could get him a cake and in front of all of his friends, bring it out and it’ll say “It’s over. HAPPY BIRTHDAY’l

by Anonymousreply 50June 25, 2022 7:10 PM

[quote]Break up with him immediately OP. You're the worst thing that's ever happened to him.

I swear, it’s my break up. I’m hurt by this too despite making sarcastic replies. But I seriously think some of you are taking this harder than I am. And that’s just weird.

by Anonymousreply 51June 25, 2022 7:12 PM

Hi OP. I'm 60 look 65, big fupa, micropenis, hairy back, into cuddling and dirty play. Would your ex be into me?

by Anonymousreply 52June 25, 2022 7:13 PM

[quote]To [R44], you live in Cailfornia, I'm in La Jolla and travel alot now. If he is available, I need a FB #3(for travel reasons) Please let me know, I can afford him. Thanks You so much, Phillywhore.

We’re not that far west. And I’m not *selling* him. I’m offering him. But send me your PayPal info and let’s talk offline.

by Anonymousreply 53June 25, 2022 7:14 PM

Is this in north?

by Anonymousreply 54June 25, 2022 7:16 PM

Troll

by Anonymousreply 55June 25, 2022 7:18 PM

He clearly said it’s in West. Pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 56June 25, 2022 7:19 PM

R51 No. What's weird is pimping out your soon to be ex-boyfriend (who doesn't even know he's your soon to be ex-boyfriend) on a thread in the Data Lounge

by Anonymousreply 57June 25, 2022 7:21 PM

My Boyfriend Sunday sounds like a YA novel.

by Anonymousreply 58June 25, 2022 7:21 PM

[quote]Hi OP. I'm 60 look 65, big fupa, micropenis, hairy back, into cuddling and dirty play. Would your ex be into me?

No, but I might. 😉

by Anonymousreply 59June 25, 2022 7:22 PM

I want a Sunday kind of love.

by Anonymousreply 60June 25, 2022 7:23 PM

Your reasoning sounds like that of a straight man, OP.

by Anonymousreply 61June 25, 2022 7:24 PM

[quote][R51] No. What's weird is pimping out your soon to be ex-boyfriend (who doesn't even know he's your soon to be ex-boyfriend) on a thread in the Data Lounge.

I’m not seriously giving away my ex. C’mon! How would I even do that? God, especially not to anyone on this site!! Get real!

by Anonymousreply 62June 25, 2022 7:29 PM

Can you imagine coming home from work to find this on your partner’s computer, lol?

by Anonymousreply 63June 25, 2022 7:35 PM

OP, no one wants your cooties-infested leftovers...

by Anonymousreply 64June 25, 2022 7:36 PM

It’s on my phone, r63. But just in case, nobody mention this to him, m’kay?

by Anonymousreply 65June 25, 2022 7:37 PM

Who wants to wager that the boyfriend's immediate response will be, "Wait -- what? Were we dating?"

by Anonymousreply 66June 25, 2022 7:40 PM

Hi, I'm the boyfriend. I already found someone else to take to those two things...

Bye, Felicia 🙋‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 67June 25, 2022 8:07 PM

Hopefully he dumps you first….and gives you an incurable STI.

by Anonymousreply 68June 25, 2022 8:25 PM

R60 A love to last past Saturday night.

by Anonymousreply 69June 25, 2022 8:33 PM

[quote]Your reasoning sounds like that of a straight man, OP.

Your reasoning sounds like that of an idiot, OP.

by Anonymousreply 70June 25, 2022 8:40 PM

Well, I offered and you all had your chance, but the deals off the table now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 25, 2022 11:17 PM

Is he bigger than you?

by Anonymousreply 72June 25, 2022 11:45 PM

[quote]Hopefully he dumps you first….and gives you an incurable STI.

Why would you wish an incurable STI on him? He didn’t do anything.

by Anonymousreply 73June 26, 2022 1:51 AM

[quote]Is he bigger than you?

We’re the same size. Can share clothes. Why? Are you hoping he beats me up? He’s stronger than I am, but I’m faster and sneakier.

by Anonymousreply 74June 26, 2022 1:57 AM

[quote] Your reasoning sounds like that of an idiot, OP.

Aw, thank you!’ 🤗

by Anonymousreply 75June 26, 2022 2:26 AM

Are the tickets to one of those classy hotel brunches?

by Anonymousreply 76June 26, 2022 2:45 AM

Here OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 26, 2022 2:50 AM

Op reminds me of an asshole ex I had. I believed the relationship was going well because he acted like it was. Then his birthday came and he said “don’t buy us tickets for anything going on in a few months…in case something happens.” After that the ASSHOLE in him came out.

by Anonymousreply 78June 26, 2022 2:55 AM

[quote]Are the tickets to one of those classy hotel brunches?

A taco truck fest and a concert.

by Anonymousreply 79June 26, 2022 2:58 AM

I’m sorry that happened to you r78. I’m not stringing him along. We’ve never even said I love you to one another and I do love him. I don’t know if he loves me. I don’t want to hurt him. I decided we need to break up Friday and we already had tickets, and I didn’t want to ruin that for him so I’m waiting til the end of the weekend. And I posted it here because it’s anonymous and holding on to something like that even for two days sucks and I needed to unload. And I love all the hateful comments. They make me more determined to not want to hurt him.

People that are married can spend months planning a divorce behind their spouse’s back before delivering the papers. This is two days.

But I am really sorry that that happened to you. I wouldn’t want it happening to me and I don’t think that’s what I’m doing. I want to end our intimate relationship as peacefully and harmoniously as possible. That’s it. It causes me more sadness than happiness and it’s not him that’s doing it, it’s me. I’m making myself miserable by being with him. So I just want to be alone and get some therapy and figure out why I ended a good relationship and that’s it. And obviously I’m not just gonna say “bye”, we’re going to talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 80June 26, 2022 3:09 AM

Clearly, R74.

by Anonymousreply 81June 26, 2022 3:55 AM

Tacos are good.

by Anonymousreply 82June 26, 2022 4:00 AM

I don’t know if anyone has ever felt this way, but when you have a great time with your boyfriend, and then you leave and get home and cry about it because it just doesn’t feel right and you don’t know what’s wrong but you know that it’s you, it seems like it’s time to break up.

by Anonymousreply 83June 26, 2022 4:04 AM

R83, it usually means you want to start having sex with someone else - often someone higher on the food chain, but not necessarily.

Go slum it with some hot enlisted guys to clear your head.

by Anonymousreply 84June 26, 2022 4:06 AM

[quote][R83], it usually means you want to start having sex with someone else - often someone higher on the food chain, but not necessarily.

I really don’t. Well, Jake Gyllenhaal, but that’s not going to happen. And if it did, I’d probably still feel awful and then I’d being posting “Im breaking up with Jake Gyllenhaal Sunday” and half of Datalounge would be like “you’re a terrible person, just end it now”.

But I’d bet I get a lot more takers if I offered JG up.

by Anonymousreply 85June 26, 2022 4:13 AM

"riding the bus back and forth to Walmart"

I'm sorry. Is this for real? Are you guys really old or disabled or something? It's cool if you are, but I don't see how this is normally a special thing to do that you'd like forward to.

by Anonymousreply 86June 26, 2022 4:15 AM

[quote]”riding the bus back and forth to Walmart”. I'm sorry. Is this for real? Are you guys really old or disabled or something? It's cool if you are, but I don't see how this is normally a special thing to do that you'd like forward to.

No! It was something r24 posted and I joked about. It was a taco truck fest and a concert. I don’t even know how to ride the bus in my city. It’s confusing as fuck and I feel for the little old gay couples who are headed to Walmart on the bus. I’d offer them a ride, but then two days later I’d probably say “I’m sorry. This isn’t going to work out. It’s not you, it’s me. You’ll have to take the bus.”

by Anonymousreply 87June 26, 2022 4:22 AM

I’ve never been to a taco truck festival, are they fun?

by Anonymousreply 88June 26, 2022 4:23 AM

[quote]I’ve never been to a taco truck festival, are they fun?

Hell yes!! It had 30? taco trucks, a tequila tent, chihuahua races, and Mexican wrestlers, plus music, dancing and tons of vendors.

The pic at r71 is obviously not my boyfriend. I’d never post his pic here. That’s one of the wrestlers.

He’s gonna be my next boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 89June 26, 2022 4:31 AM

Ok, but exactly how big is the boyfriend’s unit?

Cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 90June 26, 2022 4:54 AM

[quote]Ok, but exactly how big is the boyfriend’s unit?

[quote]Cut or uncut?

It’s 18 inches. He was cut, but it grew back. 🤷🏻

by Anonymousreply 91June 26, 2022 5:01 AM

[quote]Ok, but exactly how big is the boyfriend’s unit?

Damn! I should have said “850 sq feet”. Total missed opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 92June 26, 2022 5:09 AM

I am so sunburnt from being outside for hours at the taco truck fest without sunscreen.

I hope that gives everyone who hates me and thinks I’m a terrible person some level of satisfaction.

by Anonymousreply 93June 26, 2022 5:14 AM

I now regret participating in this thread. Op is a tedious life-sucking troll. Your bf truly will be better off without you. Once he starts breathing again he will look back on you as the dumbest mistake of his life, but at least he and his future boyfriends will have a good laugh when he retells stories about what a self-centered ass he used to date

And, you Op, will continue to bore your future boyfriends to death

by Anonymousreply 94June 26, 2022 5:38 AM

[quote]And, you Op, will continue to bore your future boyfriends to death.

I hope you and I end up dating. You deserve me.

by Anonymousreply 95June 26, 2022 5:47 AM

I did date you, that's how I know

by Anonymousreply 96June 26, 2022 5:50 AM

[quote]I did date you, that's how I know

Pete??! Pete with the two incher? How’s it hanging buddy? Probably pretty close to your pubes still, if memory serves. Good to hear from you though!

by Anonymousreply 97June 26, 2022 6:08 AM

How would you know? You were always too busy playing with your own... You're NOT good in bed, you know and you're worse out of bed

by Anonymousreply 98June 26, 2022 6:17 AM

OP/r80 You sound like me. Years ago, and I'm not proud of this, I've done something similar to people in past relationships because of...daddy issues. Consciously, I honestly didn't want to hurt them but my therapist pretty much helped me conclude that I was subconsciously punishing my dad through them and dealing with a lot of insecurities.

To make matters worse, I wasn't even sexually attracted to any of them and definitely used them; as either beards (the guys; female, here), validation, and at times, satiation for boredom. And then, when they became the source of that boredom, I just left; all via text. I would spend days, sometimes weeks trying to figure out the least hurtful way to end it. I am well aware that a break up text is the antithesis of that, no need for a lecture DL. But, I rationalized it as me doing [italic]them[/italic] a favor by "relieving" them of my toxic presence in their lives to go deal with my basketcase issues.

At the end of the day, there really is no good way to do this, and it's best to stay by yourself if you know you have problems that require intense therapy to solve and not bother with relationships in the first place. Why involve other people in your bullshit? Broken people should remain single.

by Anonymousreply 99June 26, 2022 6:28 AM

[quote]How would you know? You were always too busy playing with your own... You're NOT good in bed, you know and you're worse out of bed

Ah, good ole no-meat Pete! I’ve missed you buddy! And yes, we were terrible in bed and together. I’m sorry for that time I called it a clit.

by Anonymousreply 100June 26, 2022 6:33 AM

Just stop, I'm not taking you back no matter how much you beg

by Anonymousreply 101June 26, 2022 6:39 AM

[quote]Broken people should remain single.

Thank you for the kind and thoughtful response. I don’t have daddy issues, but I have issues. I’m not going to do it by text. I’m gonna rip the band-aid off and slink back home. I’ll tell him he is wonderful and deserves someone wonderful and I hope we can stay part of one another’s lives and I get to see him meet someone wonderful. And that I’m sorry.

But then I’m gonna steal his tv remote control.

by Anonymousreply 102June 26, 2022 6:41 AM

[quote]Just stop, I'm not taking you back no matter how much you beg

Aw, c’mon man! I’ve posted a dozen times that I’m no good and I’m not gonna have another relationship.

Just once more for old time’s sake? I’ll let you stick it in my ear like you used to like to do. I didn’t mind and it kinda tickled.

by Anonymousreply 103June 26, 2022 6:46 AM

To make matters worse, I blocked them immediately after so I didn't have to read their response if they sent one. If it's any consolation r102, I did spend 99% of the text going on about how bad I was and that I "would only make [them] miserable." I applaud you for not taking the cowardly road and doing it face to face, though. Yes, it takes a certain level of maturity to do so; a level of maturity I clearly didn't have at the time. Just face the music, let them have their say. Give them that much, at least.

As cliche as it sounds, work on yourself, however long it takes. And maybe get a hedgehog or something instead of taking the remote, yeah?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 26, 2022 6:50 AM

Can I have him?

by Anonymousreply 105June 26, 2022 6:50 AM

" I’ll let you stick it in my ear like you used to like to do."

It's pretty obvious that someone has already fucked your brains out

by Anonymousreply 106June 26, 2022 6:52 AM

[quote]Can I have him?

Sure. He’s great. A keeper. Low mileage, seriously no drama (on his part), handsome, tall, smart, funny, great in bed. He’s the whole package.

If I wasn’t already dating him, I’d probably want to date him.

I’ll be auctioning him off on this thread at 7pm ET tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 107June 26, 2022 6:57 AM

[quote]It's pretty obvious that someone has already fucked your brains out.

Hey now. You know that I had that MRI and they discovered I only had a brain stem and no actual cortex. I’m petty proud of how far I’ve made it in life with only a bran stem. But you also know I’m sensitive about it, so be kind, okay?

by Anonymousreply 108June 26, 2022 6:59 AM

R107 thank you, because I too am also very low mileage.

by Anonymousreply 109June 26, 2022 7:10 AM

I remember reading in some article that the kindest way to break up with someone is over the phone. It gives them the power to hang up on you if they want.

Don’t invite them to dinner and then do it there - they are anticipating something nice but then cruelly being served something bad.

by Anonymousreply 110June 26, 2022 7:35 AM

Op, can I have your stuff? You won’t be needing it after Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 111June 26, 2022 12:46 PM

What time is this going down today, OP? Can you record it for us?

by Anonymousreply 112June 26, 2022 4:17 PM

[quote] I remember reading in some article that the kindest way to break up with someone is over the phone. It gives them the power to hang up on you if they want.

Well, fuck. I was planning on doing it at his place because I thought he’d feel safe, but now I think phone is probably better. I would never do it in public.

by Anonymousreply 113June 26, 2022 5:56 PM

jebus, we do not want to hear of a lessbeen's daddy issues

begone!

by Anonymousreply 114June 26, 2022 6:02 PM

[quote] What time is this going down today, OP? Can you record it for us?

No. I’m not sure when it’s going to happen. Maybe later than 4.

I threw up thinking about it this morning. It was all just a silly thread on Datalounge until today.

I don’t know if people want a post-break up update or just want me to shut up, but I probably won’t post much after. I post (I don’t “troll”) about this because making light of it is a coping mechanism. But it’s gonna hurt and I’m not going to think it’s that funny later tonight.

by Anonymousreply 115June 26, 2022 6:03 PM

idc, really.

by Anonymousreply 116June 26, 2022 6:04 PM

[quote] jebus, we do not want to hear of a lessbeen's daddy issues.

Back the fuck up off her! I appreciated what she posted and needed to hear it and I don’t want ANYONE giving her shit for it! If you have a problem, post it at me, the OP.

by Anonymousreply 117June 26, 2022 6:05 PM

shut up

by Anonymousreply 118June 26, 2022 6:06 PM

fuck if i care, r117.

what'ya gonna do?

by Anonymousreply 119June 26, 2022 8:26 PM

I hope OP’s not currently in a body bag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 26, 2022 10:09 PM

[quote]fuck if i care, [R117]. what'ya gonna do?

Date you. You’ve seen what I’m willing to go to hurt a man.

by Anonymousreply 121June 26, 2022 11:37 PM

Your boyfriend is called Sunday, OP? How curious.

by Anonymousreply 122June 26, 2022 11:42 PM

How were the tacos??

by Anonymousreply 123June 26, 2022 11:58 PM

Jesus Christ, fraus always have the longest posts.

by Anonymousreply 124June 27, 2022 12:00 AM

[quote]How were the tacos??

Delicious! I started off sort the non-traditional ones. Korean bbq and a char siu with wasabi sauce. Then moved on to birria (amazing), had a bite of the boyfriend’s shredded chicken, and then ended with a traditional adobo, carnitas and asada. The last three were the best. But I was stuffed. We shared most of them, but I still ate at least 7 tacos. Little street tacos.

But if you’re going to a taco truck fest, go big or go home. Same as the bathhouses.

by Anonymousreply 125June 27, 2022 1:31 AM

[quote]Your boyfriend is called Sunday, OP? How curious.

Yes, but he makes me call him ‘sir’.

Sir Sunday. Of the kingdom of Fro-yo.

by Anonymousreply 126June 27, 2022 1:33 AM

It’s done.

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 127June 27, 2022 1:58 AM

So, how did it go

by Anonymousreply 128June 27, 2022 2:01 AM

It went fine. We have plans tomorrow night.

by Anonymousreply 129June 27, 2022 2:02 AM

What happened?

by Anonymousreply 130June 27, 2022 2:02 AM

We broke up. We’ll still stay in touch, but we’re done. We might get dinner as friends, but nothing more. I had a little cry, but I’m finished.

by Anonymousreply 131June 27, 2022 2:28 AM

Did you give him the taco doggy bag, or keep it?

by Anonymousreply 132June 27, 2022 2:52 AM

Is he upset? Did he cry?

by Anonymousreply 133June 27, 2022 3:42 AM

And I'm taking a dump at 7:30 this morning. About as ugly and banal and stupid as OP's thread.

by Anonymousreply 134June 27, 2022 4:00 AM

[quote]Is he upset? Did he cry?

I don’t know. He didn’t cry on the phone and he said he understood and he said all sorts of horrible things like “I never want you to be sad, and if this hurts you, I understand” so you can see what an asshole he is. And he agreed to (my request to) continue to text me every morning at 6am and say “Good morning! I hope you have a wonderful day. 😉”. Prick!

But I wasn’t done crying when I said I was. I had another little cry and then I went to 7-eleven and got a blood orange slurpee. The BIG one.

by Anonymousreply 135June 27, 2022 4:00 AM

[quote]And I'm taking a dump at 7:30 this morning. About as ugly and banal and stupid as OP's thread.

You’re the 60 year old who looks 65 with a FUPA and a micropeen at r52 and you thought you should share THAT??

Gurrrrl. That’s no way to sell yourself. And for god’s sake, flush twice.

by Anonymousreply 136June 27, 2022 4:06 AM

OP, so you're 27 with an IQ of 72, and maturity of a Junior High Schooler?

by Anonymousreply 137June 27, 2022 4:06 AM

[quote]OP, so you're 27 with an IQ of 72, and maturity of a Junior High Schooler?

No. I’m 50 with an IQ Of 72 and the maturity of a grade-schooler. Did it just take you that long to figure it out? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 138June 27, 2022 4:09 AM

You said it buster.

by Anonymousreply 139June 27, 2022 4:10 AM

[quote]You said it buster.

I typed it, FUPA.

by Anonymousreply 140June 27, 2022 4:11 AM

Wait a minute. Is this you, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141June 27, 2022 4:22 AM

Yes, r141. I’m the salesgirl.

by Anonymousreply 142June 27, 2022 4:27 AM

Can you make ends meet as a single gal on your shop bottom salary?

by Anonymousreply 143June 27, 2022 4:32 AM

[quote]Can you make ends meet as a single gal on your shop bottom salary?

I’m also a $50,000 an hour call boy. The soap job is just my bubble gum and magazine money.

by Anonymousreply 144June 27, 2022 5:01 AM

You're an idiot, OP.

by Anonymousreply 145June 27, 2022 5:28 AM

[quote]You're an idiot, OP.

Well, tell me something I DON’T know!

by Anonymousreply 146June 27, 2022 5:37 AM

Did the auction start yet?

by Anonymousreply 147June 27, 2022 10:22 AM

[quote]Did the auction start yet?

It’s been postponed to Saturday and will now be handled by Sotheby’s. It’s a rare item. A kind, handsome, hung, emotionally available gay man with no flaws, mint condition, three previous owners, and established provenance, so the estimated value is $1.2M.

by Anonymousreply 148June 27, 2022 4:12 PM

Lol@ 3 previous owners. For 1.2m I can get someone with less gay mileage like Bradley cooper.

by Anonymousreply 149June 28, 2022 5:18 AM

But he probably looks younger!

by Anonymousreply 150June 28, 2022 5:39 AM

[quote]Lol@ 3 previous owners. For 1.2m I can get someone with less gay mileage like Bradley cooper.

I think $1.2M is a fair price considering at least 25 more years of earning potential and great sex.

And you really think Bradley Cooper has fewer gay miles on him than that??

by Anonymousreply 151June 28, 2022 5:41 AM

[quote]But he probably looks younger!

He’s 50, but he looks 49 and 11 months.

by Anonymousreply 152June 28, 2022 5:42 AM

R147, Bradley Cooper made $40M for a Star is Born. No way you’re getting him for $1.2M! My ex is a bargain!

Look, there can be a hundred people in the room, and 99 don’t believe in you, but one does. And if that one is Bradley Cooper, it’s still gonna cost you closer to $100M!

by Anonymousreply 153June 28, 2022 5:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!