Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BROS

This movie actually looks funny.

I saw a commercial for the movie, and I actually wanted to see it.

Surprise, surprise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 3, 2022 9:49 AM

Discussed at length in the original threads

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2022 1:55 AM

We don't need another thread.

OP = Fail.

by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2022 1:57 AM

No more comments in this thread. Teach this whore/OP to reply to MANY existing threADS!

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2022 1:57 AM

Luke Macfarlane is a horrible actor.

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2022 1:59 AM

I think this movie could have major crossover appeal with straight people.

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2022 1:59 AM

I'm a pollyanna who just likes to type and I type RA RA.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 2:05 AM

The trailer leaves me exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2022 2:15 AM

Can’t wait, I Love Billy Eichner!! Thrilled for him!

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2022 2:18 AM

Link to the original thread, whores.

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2022 2:19 AM

Exactly, R9.

These assholes go on and on about other threads, but never provide a link to it.

So fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2022 9:59 AM

Any minute some shrill bitch will show up and scold everyone for criticizing Eichner because apparently gay men aren't allowed to hate gay male actors. He's ugly, unfunny and I want him to fuck off

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2022 1:23 PM

OP saw a commercial and posted a thread about a movie she thinks she'll want to see.

It's come to this.

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 1:49 PM

[quote] some shrill bitch will show up and scold everyone for criticizing Eichner because apparently gay men aren't allowed to hate gay male actors. He's ugly, unfunny and I want him to fuck off

Usually I would agree with you, but this movie looks genuinely funny.

Luke Macfarlane looks so different now. He's a total Muscle Mary!

But his acting is truly awful.

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2022 4:31 PM

Billy seems fixated on making straight guys watch gay guys have sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2022 6:26 PM

All I can say is LOOK AT LUKE'S BODY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2022 8:15 PM

To all the nitwits on here saying "reply on the other thread" go eff yourselves. This is just a gossip site. It's nothing to be taken seriously and it doesn't need to be ruined by a bunch of stupid, arbitrary rules imposed on it by a bunch of stick-up-their-ass busybodies who've elected themselves message board hall monitors. Nobody has time to search around for other threads. If you have a topic, go ahead and post it. If anyone doesn't like it, they can ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2022 9:22 AM

I could barely get thru this trailer.

Cringe inducing.

Stereotypical ancient soundtrack songs with George M. & Freddie Mercury.

Insulting too many groups (it's never a good idea to insult any group in a film trailer but they managed to insult heteros, trans, conservatives with the Jenner comment. This trailer has all of the elements that crashed Ellen's original sitcom on steroids (too preachy, not funny, etc.). The bi versus lesbian vs trans vs gay element was just awful. I didn't enjoy a single scene in this trailer. A masterclass on what not to put in a trailer or a film. It's the total opposite of the To Wong Foo vibes that made it a big hit with the masses. After watching that trailer I'm glad the film bombed. No one will try to make another film like it in the near future.

Plenty of bad acting in there too.

by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2022 9:39 AM

Now he insults straight people by calling them homophobic weirdos because they have no interest in seeing his shitty gay movie. The nerve of this queen. Straight people like myself have no interest in watching his movie and I am happy it performed poorly. Now I hope he goes away and I never have to hear from him again.

by Anonymousreply 18October 3, 2022 9:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!