Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jane's Revenge

Is anyone else uneasy about this? I fear the unrest in the streets this weekend, and this summer.

by Anonymousreply 29June 26, 2022 2:09 PM

I'm sure there will be stuff done by the right, blamed on Jane or Antifa.

Just as it was during the George Floyd protests.

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2022 1:34 AM

I have been following them since their inception. I hope they make blood run in the streets. possibly meant figuratively. perhaps not.

by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2022 1:46 AM

Who's Jane?

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2022 1:47 AM

we're all jane

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2022 1:51 AM

My guess is that they will *maybe* shove, yell and spit at a few anti choice protestors and legislators. This will be followed by weeks of hand wringing hysteria by the press, insisting that this proves that both sides are to blame. Everytime pro choice people assert themselves the press flips their lid. Yet it's fine for the anti choice side to scream shriek and attack women walking into clinics.

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2022 1:51 AM

" Everyone with the urge to paint, to burn, to cut, to jam: now is the time. Go forth and manifest the things you wish to see. Stay safe, and practice your cursive."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 1:54 AM

They’ll be out with Antifa and BLM terrorizing the streets! Guess I’ll have to go mow’em all down!

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2022 1:57 AM

"Jane's Revenge" is a reference to the Jane Collective, an underground organization founded by Heather Booth that helped women obtain abortions prior to the Roe v. Wade decision. Operating under the pseudonym "Jane", Booth began taking phone calls at her college dormitory, referring clients to doctors who performed abortions.

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2022 2:02 AM

Kyle Murderhouse's mussy is wetter than the Amazon!

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2022 2:03 AM

I'd go to a protest, but I'm afraid I'd get shot.

by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2022 2:08 AM

[quote] I fear the unrest in the streets this weekend, and this summer.

[italic]MARY![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2022 4:05 AM

I just came from one.

It was civilized. No violence.

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 5:39 AM

Is it anything like Montezuma’s Revenge?

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2022 5:39 AM

Bklood running in the streets means nothing. Blood running in the mansions of the rich libertarians who were behind all this does.

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2022 7:46 AM

Blood will be running in the streets if they synchronize their periods and free bleed.

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2022 8:41 AM

Right on time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 25, 2022 9:47 AM

Of course it turns into a trans march.

by Anonymousreply 17June 25, 2022 12:51 PM

Gross! R16

by Anonymousreply 18June 25, 2022 1:08 PM

OP is watching too much FOX News and is prob a bot or Magat. I switched from MSNBC to Fox yesterday and for a whole hour they talked about all the violence that this decision was going to cause. They said Maxine Waters called for riots across America. FOX creates fear and division. It's the same as the migrant caravans or Chicago crime. Fear and racism amplified to granny in small town Merica.

by Anonymousreply 19June 25, 2022 1:16 PM

[quote] Maxine Waters called for riots across America.

Well, she basically did.

by Anonymousreply 20June 25, 2022 1:27 PM

Pro Deathers shouldn’t mind dying over abortion

by Anonymousreply 21June 25, 2022 5:30 PM

For clarity, pro death=pro “life”, feverishly longing for the return of desperate woman performing botched abortions or other forms of self harm

by Anonymousreply 22June 25, 2022 5:35 PM

Well one positive part of this whole thing is that I just know the right wing is going to work together to create a bunch of programs to feed, clothe, educate and house all of these precious unwanted miracles. And I am sure that they will put more funding into prenatal health care and lowering the maternal fatality rate. And I'm guessing offer more help to women with severe postpartum depression...

by Anonymousreply 23June 25, 2022 5:46 PM

thank you for clarifying r22, I was getting ready to foam at the mouth while I replied to you (and I am a bit hungover so that would doubly suck)!

by Anonymousreply 24June 25, 2022 6:42 PM

Per r16:

Dear Transfolx,

Stop glomming onto women’s rights. Leave them the fuck alone. Leave us all the fuck alone. Go do your own work. Stop parasiticly co-opting every single movement you stumble across.

Sincerely,

People Who are Actually Trying To Get Shit Accomplished

by Anonymousreply 25June 25, 2022 8:13 PM

Trans ruin everything.

by Anonymousreply 26June 26, 2022 10:28 AM

Pardon if this article has been posted before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 26, 2022 11:47 AM

They can't even give it a week before showing (again) how parasitic they are.

by Anonymousreply 28June 26, 2022 2:03 PM

Jane, you ignorant slut.

by Anonymousreply 29June 26, 2022 2:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!