Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Help! My ass is collapsing!

My ass is my best feature—round and plump, my pride and joy.

I just noticed, now that I’ve turned 45, my ass is beginning to collapse and droop, slowly but surely.

How can I keep its plumpness?

by Anonymousreply 47June 27, 2022 7:01 AM

It’s old age, dear. The adipose tissue and collagen flatten and change as we age. My best advice is to watch your weight and do low impact attaining or yoga to keep muscles toned. Also avoid extreme or crash dieting because you will lose important youthful collagen in the face (baby fat) that doesn’t ever come back…

There would be something’s unsightly about an old man with a perky, juicy bubble butt anyway!

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2022 11:50 AM

implants, bish

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2022 11:56 AM

You can't. It gets worse. You'll learn not to look at your ass in a mirror.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2022 12:03 PM

Don't worry. It will soon start drooping faster.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2022 12:04 PM

Will squats help?

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2022 12:08 PM

Learn to accept the flat ass as well as your impending demise. You had your youth; now move on.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2022 12:10 PM

Now you will have to pay to have quality sizemeat pork your tired elderculo!

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2022 12:12 PM

Ice skating!!!

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2022 12:23 PM

Better cultivate that sunny disposition and sparkling personality, OP, cause nobody wants loose, flabby eldergay ass that shakes like jello when you slap it.

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2022 12:28 PM

R3- You sound like Dorothy on The Golden Girls 👧- Warning Blanche not to look at herself leaning over a mirror 🪞 - but only leaning back- that way everything falls back into place.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2022 12:41 PM

Two consequences for me with a melted ass is that it’s uncomfortable to sit since there’s no natural cushion and pants fall down because the mid area is now just a cylinder and there’s nothing for the waistband to catch on. I was thinking about trying suspenders, or maybe overalls.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2022 12:44 PM

You'll have to have fat injected into it. Look it up, honey, it's called a Brazilian butt lift.

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2022 12:44 PM

Listen to your superego, not your id

Age is just another damn neurosis

We'll have you regressing back to infancy

And back into the womb under hypnosis

No more crow's feet, no more flab

No more love handles to grab

You'll be so thin they'll all think you're

Walking sideways like a crab

Nothing sagging, nothing bagging

Nothing dragging on the floor

Of course, there's bound to be a little suffering

Eternal youth is worth a little suffering

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2022 12:46 PM

Well,…you can’t live forever…

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2022 1:21 PM

Overalls, R11? While we can’t keep our perfect asses forever, there’s no need to jump straight into dungarees.

Unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2022 1:58 PM

r10 Iit's the angle... they need to lean over at a 45 degree angle..

it would help if they have muscular back and thighs and try to fend off the development of lovehandles as you don't want anything to distract from the clean lines and defined muscles.. so a tiny butt doesn't look so out of place.

can make it pop with pressing arms down firm, leaning towards toes and tightening calf muscles. . . projecting the buttocks outward without jutting.

But that won't remove the divots that will inevitably appear on the buttocks.. those would likely require injections.

and other problems soon to follow...

Though if their derriere hasn't fallen into total disarray yet

they need to think about developing a skincare treatment plan for their backside..

for most, the focus is on products high in vitamin c.

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2022 2:17 PM

Careful not to bend over backwards, lest you step on your ass, honey.

by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2022 2:28 PM

Ask madonna

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2022 2:47 PM

If your knees can take it, do a routine of squats each day.

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2022 3:09 PM

@r3, "You'll learn not to look at your ass in a mirror"

Wait until you see your reflection in a store window and not recognize the old guy looking back at you. You eventually will learn to just focus on the parts that need shaving/trimming and adjusting and you stop looking at the big picture ☹️

You'll thank me

by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2022 6:58 PM

Now you can rescue children trapped in wells.

by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2022 7:15 PM

I'm 42. And it's happened to me too. It was close to perfect for all my life. A big, round, firm ass. Hardly even needed to do squats.

Ugh. Not anymore. It's saggy. Even a bit flabby. So depressing. Oh well. At least I put it to good use for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2022 7:19 PM

[quote]At least I put it to good use for a few years

Word, R22.

I didn't waste mine, either!

by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2022 9:50 PM

OP: can you cook?

by Anonymousreply 24June 24, 2022 9:53 PM

Does that mean no more twerking??

by Anonymousreply 25June 25, 2022 1:01 AM

Stair Stepper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 25, 2022 2:18 AM

A collapsing box….

by Anonymousreply 27June 25, 2022 2:34 AM

Buy a bicycle and use it, every day. I am older than this and my ass is still great cos I cycle everyday. I get comments about it. Save gas money too and good for your health and fitness

by Anonymousreply 28June 25, 2022 5:07 AM

If your ass is saggy and flabby at average weight at 42, you're sitting too much and not exercising nearly enough.'

Get off this cursed site and go for daily runs, regular cycling, your home/building's running machines, whatever works but do it frequently and consistently.

Stretches and squats and other movements when you wake up. Intense workouts if you can. I don't practice all I preach but come on, you know this situation wasn't destiny but your own choices.

by Anonymousreply 29June 25, 2022 5:44 AM

"Help! My ass is collapsing!"

Excuse me miss, but I have problems of my own.

by Anonymousreply 30June 25, 2022 6:15 AM

r29

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 25, 2022 6:18 AM

R29 I run 3-5 miles six days a week and lift three days. I'm in great shape. It's just my ass is sagging and getting flabby. Still looks good (enough) in clothes. Not so good naked. At least not to my standards. I genetically have a larger ass. Which was a godsend in my 20s and most of my 30s. Not so much now.

No amount of working out (clearly I do plenty) beats gravity.

by Anonymousreply 32June 27, 2022 4:45 AM

The soufflé has fallen and it ain't never coming back.

by Anonymousreply 33June 27, 2022 4:53 AM

No one cares about your ass, OP.

by Anonymousreply 34June 27, 2022 4:57 AM

OP, you can definitely still have a thick, tight, juicy ass. I don't know if you had to work for it before, but you might have to now. Most in shape guys I see at the gym from 40-55 still have really good gym bodies and at the very least muscular asses which looks good. It's the old men in the 60+ category that it looks like their asses have deflated into a V configuration. It literally happens to all old men, even the ones that are really fit. Power yoga 3 x a week, lunges, chair poses, squats - it's not rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 35June 27, 2022 4:59 AM

A Brazilian butt-lift in Santee Alley.

by Anonymousreply 36June 27, 2022 5:02 AM

These work for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 27, 2022 5:25 AM

Guys who grow comfortable with getting older are generally more appealing than those who become neurotic because they're getting older. Grow up, loser.

by Anonymousreply 38June 27, 2022 5:30 AM

With the serum, OP.

by Anonymousreply 39June 27, 2022 5:36 AM

OP, I would get a lift and fat injections. Also, at your age there is a new surgery in LA called "bussy buttoning" which is similar you vaginal tightening. They use a laser to basically button up the seams around your hole giving you a virginal tightness and sealing up a prolapse. It's very popular. A lot of people do this, the butt lift and while your under they can do a small fat transfer to your cock for more girth and tighten your nut sack to a 20' somethings. More firm.

by Anonymousreply 40June 27, 2022 5:46 AM

OP's ass collapse is COMPLETE.

by Anonymousreply 41June 27, 2022 6:24 AM

Bottomlounge is not going to help you fix your droopy butt cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 42June 27, 2022 6:27 AM

I went South Beach, then added 50 miles of biking, then squats and lots of pallet jack work.

Correct underwear forgives flaws. Trunks offer full ass coverage. They also cover up the sideburns on my inner thighs. Spandex and modal content hold the ass up without rolling up on my thighs.

by Anonymousreply 43June 27, 2022 6:38 AM

Stand on your head.

by Anonymousreply 44June 27, 2022 6:44 AM

Trunks are a privilege and not a right!

by Anonymousreply 45June 27, 2022 6:46 AM

OP Miss Cumdump bottom your future will consist of you sending 10-15 year old ass pics and then waiting face down , ass up on the bed ,in a DARK room and hoping the horny tops don’t care about your droopy ass cheeks flapping all over. Just embrace it.

by Anonymousreply 46June 27, 2022 6:47 AM

Future Case 328. in our midst.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 27, 2022 7:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!