Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be Darfur Orphan's OnlyFans.

I'm the sad realisation that scat won't be a feature.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2022 10:23 AM

Why are you putting that cucumber in your MOUTH?

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2022 9:12 AM

I have a feeling you are a lot of people's sad realization, r1.

God bless.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2022 9:22 AM

Many apologies to R1, whom I have blocked so I have no idea nor interest in what you've said. I meant to address OP.

Again, my apologies.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2022 9:23 AM

I'm the stomach gurgling instead of moans when he licks his fingers.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2022 9:25 AM

[Quote]I'm the sad realisation that scat won't be a feature.

Obviously, you don't understand the consequences of not having access to fresh, clean water and food, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2022 9:33 AM

R5, don't they need to have actually eaten to produce crap?!

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2022 9:36 AM

Are you guys seriously talking about the OF of children? You are sick. Get help.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2022 9:44 AM

Sorry, but this has crossed the threshold that separates dark humour from sheer bad taste. Mocking someone living in abject poverty and going hungry, especially a child, is just horrible. Sorry, but no. This is too much even for DL.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2022 9:48 AM

^ Sheesh 🙄

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2022 10:10 AM

R8, Darfur Orphan is in his 40s. It was established some time ago on DL. Keep up with the programme.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2022 10:18 AM

I’m the Pulitzer Prize winning photo.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2022 10:18 AM

We're R7 and R8. Clutching our pearls with one hand while stroking my flaccid micro cock with the other to OnlyFans. We have't been on DL for some time so haven't realised that Darfur Orphan is now an adult man. Still alive, but still an orphan.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2022 10:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!