Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My man bought me an enema today!

I am so happy he cleaned me out!!! He got the 2 pk (something I tend to not like) and it was surprisingly effective. Now I won't be making big messes in the bedroom during our sexy times. After the copious amounts of trash I consume.

I feel so lucky.

What did you eat today?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2022 6:32 AM

Your man’s cum

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2022 5:37 AM

I understand that a coffee enema is wonderful. Why not try coffee rather than a fleet enema?

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2022 5:39 AM

Warm water with a little olive oil. Don't lecture me on the oil thing. I only do raw with my man.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2022 5:43 AM

Op, is that a Christmas tree or a butt plug?

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2022 6:09 AM

I gotta man.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2022 6:10 AM

Did u clean out your pussy?

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2022 6:10 AM

The "My man" poster needs to insert those in his ears.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2022 6:15 AM

OP=Amber Heard.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2022 6:22 AM

"I Got A Man".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2022 6:27 AM

I have an annual Christmas party every year before my little group embarks on various holiday excursions. This year I'm going to have to entertain earlier than expected, with everyone trekking to Val d'sere for the gay winter ski social season. I always like to give cheeky little goodie bags. Last year it was (faux, but not tacky) pearl anal beads. I think a Christmas douche would be absolutely laugh riot with the boys - a real giggle. Thank you, OP, for the lovely gift idea. I'm such a rascal but I know my friends appreciate the effort. Now to plan the menu to go with it!

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2022 6:31 AM

A lot of gay hoes use those to prepare for Fleet Week.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2022 6:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!