Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Thank you Kim KardASShian for Bringing awareness to who Marilyn Monroe was

She really is a cunt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2022 6:47 AM

I don't have IG. What exactly are you linking to, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2022 5:36 AM

todayshow

@kimkardashian says there was no damage done to the iconic #marilynmonroe dress at the #metgala this year, and that she only had the dress on for a few minutes before changing out of it.

That's the instagram post from the today show. She goes on about people not knowing who Marilyn Monroe was and now everyone does because she wore the dress. And that was her goal. But then talks about nothing being more American than Marilyn Monroe. Cunt word salad.

C.U.N.T.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2022 5:40 AM

Why is Kim so obsessed with white, Black and Hispanic women? Why does she never embrace her Armenian heritage. She got plastic surgery to look more Afro-Latina or something. She looked more Near Eastern before all the work almost could pass for Khaliji Arab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2022 5:43 AM

R3, WTF is wrong with you? Hate the bitch, but WTF is with the racism?

Which one are you in that picture in the thread about that shithole Israel and their "Kill Arabs" parade?

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2022 5:46 AM

She would have made a good Jasmine if they made a live-action Aladdin back in the late 90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2022 5:48 AM

R4 Racism? I'm black and Kim copies Black American women all the time. She blackfishes her photos to look like Beyonce or Toni Braxton. She mimicked Jennifer Lopez and Selena. She uses other ethnicities like they are costumes. Middle Easterners are very beautiful people in their own right. Kim could be a good role model for them to prove that fact. But she chooses to erase her natural features. BTW, I feel the exact same way about black women who wear weaves and get nose jobs. I hate all these narcissistic celebrity women who talk about "loving yourself" and being "natural" yet do the exact opposite. Kim chose to put herself out there and should be willing to face the scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2022 5:51 AM

She most certainly does R6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2022 5:55 AM

I lived with a psychopathic sociopath and they have no true personality of their own and borrow/steal yours and whoever else they can become to fit in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2022 5:58 AM

But now she's the blonde Hollywood bombshell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2022 5:59 AM

I don't understand the Kardashians. They are half-white and grew up in LA yet all claim to be proud Armenians. Yet Kim copies black and Latina styles but also aspires to look like Marilyn Monroe, a white woman. Rob has a child with a black woman and insists that child is only Armenian despite the child being 1/4. I don't get people who will say "I'm white" then change to "I'm a person of color" whenever it's convenient for them and flip flop all the time. But it goes to show how dumb the definitions of race are and Kim is just exploiting that ambiguity for coins.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2022 6:04 AM

Kim is a fucking sociopath who sold her soul for fame. well, her sociopathic mother did. FUCK THEM ALL. I can't wait for this clan of grotesque women to die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2022 6:10 AM

That KardASShian whore is made of rubber.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2022 6:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!