Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's now OK to expose your underwear

It used to be solely the provence of ghetto trash, but Milan has decreed a glimpse of male understocking is no longer shocking.

Will you be revealing all?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2022 2:20 PM

I expose my underwear a lot in public when I forget to zip up. I didn't realize I was in the vanguard.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2022 5:07 AM

In olden days a glimpse of stocking

Was looked on as something shocking

But now God knows

Anything goes!

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2022 9:03 AM

Are they long johns? They seem to be sticking out the top and the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2022 9:39 AM

My grandfather & all his friends do it. I don’t think they know what a group of prison bitches they are!

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2022 9:49 AM

I was once at the British Library in London and a guy was getting something out of his locker and I saw his jockstrap band.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2022 10:03 AM

It used to be a thing among jock bros to get super-long boxer shorts and have them peak out under your regular shorts. This is not new, dear.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2022 10:06 AM

OP

The young man is Manu Rios - Spanish actor and singer. Did he walk a runway in Milan? Or was he PAPPED at a show wearing that?

Show me a clip from this Milan fashion show that has your panties in a bunch. Waiting......

Visible underwear on the runway is nothing new, anyway.

Seems like you saw a picture of the lovely Manu and used it to make a silly thread.

Here is Manu dressed in a Liza Minelli QVC outfit for Season 5 of Elite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2022 10:21 AM

One hopes that is not a (micro) cockring on his necklace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2022 10:22 AM

Nice

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2022 1:42 PM

r8 ken wore it better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2022 1:47 PM

He looks trans R8.

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2022 1:48 PM

What is that little slut Tom Daley doing in this fashion show?

In a Moschino jacket, no less.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2022 1:55 PM

[quote] It's now OK to expose your underwear

You just now notice this honky ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2022 2:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!