Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brett Kavanaugh - Have we forgotten this bitch?

I still can't believe he now sits on the Supreme Court. He must be happy to be buried under the Clarence / Ginni Thomas news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 26, 2022 11:46 PM

Unmanly.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2022 12:12 AM

Americans forgot about him the day after he got in.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2022 12:14 AM

Have not forgotten. Miserable cunts. The coat hanger is an illiterate freak who contrived the term "domestic supply of infants". All deviants.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2022 12:16 AM

He'll be wielding his power soon enough over millions of American women. Rapists unite!

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2022 12:16 AM

Simply? What does it say when he and barrett KNOW they are NOT qualified, not experienced enough to be anywhere near the supreme court and instead of humbly declining and referring others who are infinitely better and rightfully should be on the supreme court, these two did not use one ounce of integrity, honor, character, decency to decline their nomination.. You know since as judges they are suppose to be all of these attributes!

I can't even fathom being nominated to a lifetime position that affects an entire country and KNOWING KNOWING i'm not the best persons for the job and not caring! Obviously, they are narcissist sociopaths both of them....

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2022 12:34 AM

OP, that photo made me laugh out loud. Thank you for that.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2022 12:36 AM

R5, deviants who worship Baphomet

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2022 12:47 AM

[quote] What does it say when he and barrett KNOW they are NOT qualified, not experienced enough to be anywhere near the supreme court and instead of humbly declining and referring others who are infinitely better and rightfully should be on the supreme court, these two did not use one ounce of integrity, honor, character, decency to decline their nomination.

R5 You mean well but you misunderstand who these people are at their core. You give them credit they don't deserve when you presume to think they have the level of self-awareness to know deep down they aren't qualified to be Supreme Court Justices.

No, these people believe that they are *entitled* by their very birthright to all power and all privileges in American society, and along with that birthright is the right to exercise that power maximally over the rest of us. They believe that God has bestowed them and *only* them with these entitlements, that they owe us no justification or explanation for their actions, and that their actions are most devout when they are unpopular to the rest of us. They feel it is their moral duty to judge us for not being born with their perceived privilege, and to be able to mete out punishment to the rest of us gives them extreme sadistic pleasure. Beer Rapist Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Handmaiden, Pubic Coke Thomas, Fuck-Your-Voting-Rights Roberts, Angry Cunt Alito, and Garland-Usurping Gorsuch....this is who they ALL are. Don't be fooled and don't give them any benefit of the doubt. EVER.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2022 1:37 AM

Count the gin blossoms! When we first started discussing him in the lead up to the hearings, I said he looks like a classic Irish drunk. I remember a couple of posters saying "Oh, no! Can't be". One explained it's a typical ruddy Irish appearance. OK.

Can you imagine? Multiple sexual assault/misconduct allegations, a large amount of unexplained debt (I bought a lot of baseball tickets) possibly related to gambling), a temper problem, and a drinking problem. Nothing exploitable or blackmailable here. No siree.šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2022 1:46 AM

How is he not qualified? I think he's an embarrassment to humanity, but he checked all the right boxes (including Catholic).

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2022 2:27 AM

Remember his cunt clerk behind him who did a white power symbol at the camera during the hearings and when called out on it did again the next day?

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2022 2:33 AM

Yes, I do R11. The clincher? She's biracial. I also thought it was tacky of her to wear a black cocktail dress to the hearing. I don't recall that she came back and did it again. I remember that she attended one morning session and Condoleeza Rice took her seat in the afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2022 2:11 PM

WTF was Condi doing there?

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2022 2:24 PM

Yeah, it looked so contrived. Rice doesn't have a legal background and as far as anyone knew, no connection to Kavanaugh except being Republicans. It looked like she was shoehorned into the hearings to erase the memory of the white power sign with her black radiance.

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2022 2:29 PM

He is the epitome of a big ole' titty baby.

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2022 2:31 PM

What would happen to anyone else in the WORLD who cried and screamed and made awful malevolent faces during a job interview?

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2022 2:32 PM

Heā€™s repulsive

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2022 4:59 PM

Here's the clerk who flashed the white power hand signal, twice. I guess Brett likes her a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2022 5:22 PM

She has dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2022 6:30 PM

How nice to know we have rapists and white supremacists who lied under oath about their intentions on Roe Vs Wade with LIFETIME appointments on The Supreme Court.

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2022 6:46 PM

And how do these people reconcile lying under oath with their Christian faith?

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2022 6:48 PM

Proverbs 19:5 - A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.

Proverbs 6:16 - 6:19

16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2022 6:50 PM

They ARE Christianity.

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2022 9:21 PM

He likes beer.

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2022 9:33 PM

Nasty lying scumbag who played victim.

by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2022 9:42 PM

I LIKE BEER šŸŗ

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2022 9:46 PM

AND PUSSY BOOFING

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2022 9:50 PM

R24 Yes, and it doesn't make him a fat, cranky, crybaby, at all.

by Anonymousreply 28June 23, 2022 10:00 PM

I am bougie, I like champagne. Orange label. Still aint forgot this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 29June 23, 2022 10:02 PM

I don't know who this man is but I can never forget this shocking display of hopelessly bad grooming and dangling tendrils ā€”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 23, 2022 10:05 PM

Well she may have been a little flustered.....

by Anonymousreply 31June 23, 2022 10:06 PM

The OP's photo needs to be hanging in the justice department.

by Anonymousreply 32June 23, 2022 10:19 PM

Oh, yes! That should be his official SCOTUS photo.

by Anonymousreply 33June 23, 2022 10:25 PM

Zika Bash looks just like Jodi Arias. Only uglier

by Anonymousreply 34June 24, 2022 12:58 AM

The girl that flashed the white power sign aint white.

by Anonymousreply 35June 24, 2022 3:02 PM

Thank you again, Susan Collins, for bringing this asswipe into our lives.

by Anonymousreply 36June 24, 2022 5:01 PM

The dude who cried about beer on TV has made a BIG decision about your life, ladies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 24, 2022 7:59 PM

Still no answer to this question: Who paid Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaughā€™s $92,000 country club balance, $200,000 in credit card debt, and $1,200,000 mortgage, buying themselves a SCOTUS seat ā€” and the 5th vote to overturn Roe v. Wade?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 24, 2022 8:31 PM

we know who

by Anonymousreply 39June 24, 2022 9:01 PM

Trump says something to Justice Kennedy that shocks him. Something's up. (No sound)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 24, 2022 9:03 PM

The big orange potato did.

by Anonymousreply 41June 24, 2022 10:17 PM

oh look another Gen X douchebag

by Anonymousreply 42June 24, 2022 10:40 PM

Looks like a typical asshole that lives in DC. They all look like this

by Anonymousreply 43June 24, 2022 11:11 PM

What, white and red all over?

by Anonymousreply 44June 24, 2022 11:25 PM

Thatā€™s my baby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 25, 2022 12:47 AM

Remember, when your 15 year old victim begins to scream rape, slap your hand over her mouth "Kavanagh Style".

by Anonymousreply 46June 25, 2022 12:50 AM

R44 Yep pasty white nerds.

by Anonymousreply 47June 25, 2022 1:14 AM

He looks like he's stuffed full of those fake styrafoam peanuts. Maybe soon he'll burst .

by Anonymousreply 48June 25, 2022 1:31 AM

The sould of a rapist.

I had a dog smarter than him.

by Anonymousreply 49June 25, 2022 8:06 AM

R45 she couldnā€™t look more trashy even if she tried

by Anonymousreply 50June 25, 2022 8:55 AM

Happy July 4 weekend, Brett! And thank you for your service.

by Anonymousreply 51July 2, 2022 4:56 PM

R45 There is so much hate in that picture. It practically steams. The eyes are amazing, even the third set behind them. All side eyed, all dripping with venom.

by Anonymousreply 52July 2, 2022 4:59 PM

Op, thanks for the pic.

He has a lot of nerve to make hideous faces like that in public.

He is a ridiculous person worthy of immediate removal from the bench.

by Anonymousreply 53July 2, 2022 5:00 PM

Another Catholic pedophile protector/defender on his high horse about the lack of "morality" in other people.

by Anonymousreply 54July 2, 2022 5:03 PM

Another DC native asshole.

by Anonymousreply 55July 2, 2022 5:47 PM

To this day cannot believe he was appointed. Aside from the rape accusations which I believed in total, his absence of poise, his character and his responses betrayed a comprehensively unqualified candidate. This picture is that of a kid denying he broke a window when he knows full well that he did.

by Anonymousreply 56July 2, 2022 6:13 PM

He's a mean, arrogant prick with a giant chip on his shoulder. We've all known guys like Kavanaugh.

by Anonymousreply 57July 2, 2022 6:14 PM

That performance, as pictured, was for only one person: Donald Trump. Under any other president, a scandal like that would have killed the nomination. Here, it was about playing to Trump. Trump liked it. He liked the combativeness and anger. So he didn't kill the nomination.

One of the worst things about Trump is how it became clear how he expected people to perform on television while engaging in politics. What he liked--is ugly. Look at that photo.

Kavanaugh had spent over 25 years gunning for that supreme court seat. He was an experienced judge. He is an intellectual. He is smart. His writings at least border on thoughtful. There will eventually be many cases where he takes surprising positions. But with that nomination from Trump, people will always remember him as that angry guy. And potential rapist, which is on him.

by Anonymousreply 58July 2, 2022 6:19 PM

Of course he's a rapist. No question.

by Anonymousreply 59July 2, 2022 6:23 PM

How many women have said that he sexually assaulted them, or tried to? Of course he's guilty of it.

by Anonymousreply 60July 2, 2022 6:36 PM

He can read and has experience directing the work of clerks, but he's no stinking intellectual.

by Anonymousreply 61July 2, 2022 7:36 PM

R51 = Beelzebub.

by Anonymousreply 62July 2, 2022 7:40 PM

Hopefully his next would-be assassin will be more successful.

by Anonymousreply 63July 2, 2022 7:44 PM

The name Kavanaugh is in my family tree - I wonder if he's my cousin?

by Anonymousreply 64July 2, 2022 7:48 PM

Maybe the dems should have found some credible lying cunts that at least had an ounce of credibility instead of those pathetic jokes they came up with . That one with the babykins voice was particularly awful. Thankfully she has disappeared back into obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 65July 2, 2022 7:55 PM

Had to cut him as a friend. Always was (conveniently) forgetting his wallet, so I had to pay the full bar tab when 80% was his. Enough was enough. Pretty bad when no place in D.C. will run a tab for him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 66July 2, 2022 8:25 PM

We wish we could!

by Anonymousreply 67July 2, 2022 9:00 PM

bahahahahahahaha the left is going down sooner rather than later! supreme court or bust!

by Anonymousreply 68July 2, 2022 10:02 PM

Here's the cold open from SNL with Matt Damon as Brett.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 4, 2022 10:12 PM

Whyā€¦no. Heā€™s having a good time being held captive in his home while under security detail.

by Anonymousreply 70July 4, 2022 10:31 PM

Are these still available for purchase?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 4, 2022 10:57 PM

Funny r71!

by Anonymousreply 72July 4, 2022 11:53 PM

R71 I like the description of 'rat face' -- perfect! Can you imagine sharing a bed with that asswipe?

by Anonymousreply 73July 5, 2022 9:18 AM

R38. Is there a decent country club that would want Kavanaugh as a member?

by Anonymousreply 74July 5, 2022 11:11 AM

Donā€™t bring me into this shit-show, R7.

Unlike some assholes who claim to worship me, I have standards, and theyā€™re high AF.

by Anonymousreply 75July 5, 2022 11:31 AM

His unhinged and overly emotional behaviors during his job interviews demonstrated he lacks the correct temperament for a high profile role in American politics.

by Anonymousreply 76July 5, 2022 3:51 PM

[quote]His unhinged and overly emotional behaviors

A hallmark of an alcoholic

by Anonymousreply 77July 5, 2022 6:53 PM

He could be one of my older brothers or my dad or my uncle or my neighbor.

A bitchy bitter drunk.

IRA: Irish American Asshole

by Anonymousreply 78July 7, 2022 4:17 PM

Lol I am oh dearing myself to deathā€¦

by Anonymousreply 79July 7, 2022 4:18 PM

You can be a bitchy drunk, spiteful, ignorant and overly emotional and still be able to do your job.

This is not the case with this person or the coat hanger.

by Anonymousreply 80July 7, 2022 4:27 PM

Bitter, miserable, asshole drunk with an extremely unpleasant personality.

Ironic, since he grew up very privileged, attended elite schools and has always had the world on a platter. Why are people like that so often so nasty, spiteful and full of rage?

by Anonymousreply 81July 7, 2022 4:39 PM

I agree. He doesn't have a hardluck background. He reeks of bitterness. WTF did he never get that he felt entitled to?

by Anonymousreply 82July 7, 2022 4:58 PM

Being held accountable for bad behavior is offensive to those of us who never been called out for being a shit.

There are images of a hatchetface female, ironically with ethnic features, flashing a white power sign in his congressional hearings. His nomination deserved to be killed just for that alone.

by Anonymousreply 83July 7, 2022 5:09 PM

R83 That image is posted in R45. You can smell the venom coming off the two of them.

by Anonymousreply 84July 7, 2022 5:12 PM

Yes and he is slobbering into her ear in that image. Would you let your boss or colleague damp whisper into your ear like that? There was nothing professional about the interview. Sad and embarrassing for all involved and this country.

by Anonymousreply 85July 7, 2022 5:16 PM

The other night Kavanaugh was forced to leave a DC restaurant because protesters were at the front door. Good. Hopefully this will happen to him and the other SC assholes everywhere they go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 9, 2022 3:46 PM

R85 The "slobbering in her ear" photo was at R18. The venomous pic is at R45. Both priceless!

by Anonymousreply 87July 10, 2022 2:17 AM

I hope his "job interview" in front of all of us lives for infinity on YouTube. Future generations need to see it.

by Anonymousreply 88July 10, 2022 2:23 AM

Iā€™ve been watching documentaries on PBS regarding Trumpā€™s presidency.

When you sit down and contemplate it all, you realize that he REALLY FUCKED up america, and did so real good.

And watching Steve Bannon and all of the sociopathic, evil people who he surrounded himself with. How they all became spineless weasels and capitulated to him left and right.

And how they all stood behind him even after he inspired the violence unleashed upon the capital on January 6th.

Itā€™s dumbfounding.

And itā€™s not turning around any time soon. Thatā€™s the scariest part of it all.

You watch all of this and you realize that we will be stuck here for decades. This is our new normal. Iā€™m not all too sure weā€™re going to make it out.

How can we, when at least 30% or more of Americans EAGERLY want our country to become an authoritarian shithole, yet donā€™t seem to understand that this is what theyā€™re desperately attempting to usher in, or donā€™t really care?

by Anonymousreply 89July 10, 2022 2:47 AM

The FUCKER absolutely broke down during his job application process, yet got appointed the Supreme Court of the United States after having a total and complete breakdown during his job interview questioning?

He's a soft Putin boy.

If any one of us had been as egregious as #BrettTheJudge, we'd be jailed.

by Anonymousreply 90July 10, 2022 4:19 AM

Evil Beach Boy look

by Anonymousreply 91July 10, 2022 4:39 AM

This mofo was ALWAYS a GOP operative--going back to the days of the Clinton impeachment/Paula Jones/Monica Lewinsky and the Brooks Brothers protesters in Miami-Dade trying to stop the 2000 recounts. Just remember that during his drunken outbursts at his confirmation hearings he said "what comes around, goes around". I'd say he's getting his revenge on Democrats now for exposing him as the drunken frat boy rapist he is.

by Anonymousreply 92July 10, 2022 4:47 AM

America has always had ~30% of people who were fucked up and backward. Just look at the red-sprawl of states across the middle section of the country. Its just that Dump and his cabal have weaponized them now in just 4 years. Itā€™s like he took a wrecking ball to our country and its institutions. Itā€™s all gone and weā€™re working from the ground up.

by Anonymousreply 93July 10, 2022 5:01 AM

Remember Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres, Snuffy Smith, Lil Abner, Heat of the Night, Cool Hand Luke, To Kill aMockingbird, Dukes of Hazzard? Andy Griffith Showā€™s Ernest T Bass, Gomer and Goober Pyle, the Darling family? Petticoat Junction?

We werenā€™t afraid to make fun of retarded confederates back in the day. We need to return to our glorious past of depicting conservative southerners as the fools they are?

by Anonymousreply 94July 10, 2022 5:24 AM

The only thing to do is vote and organize voters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 10, 2022 6:15 PM

"what goes around, comes around"?

That sounds threatening.

Making threats, slobbering into an assistant ear, blubbering and flashing white power signs ain't enough to kill an unsuitable candidate's job interview?

Very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 96July 10, 2022 7:05 PM

r96 it was outrageous and despicable that he wasn't thrown out and his nomination terminated.

by Anonymousreply 97July 10, 2022 7:10 PM

The white power signs were particularly shocking. I guess no one cares that our government is infiltrated by these shits.

by Anonymousreply 98July 10, 2022 7:11 PM

In a society that's truly civilized, a white power sign would've ended the nomination that very day.

by Anonymousreply 99July 10, 2022 7:12 PM

JUST IMAGINE ANYONE, ANYWHERE acting like this in a interview for ANY job! They would be escorted out of the building!..

by Anonymousreply 100July 11, 2022 12:39 AM

When I see pictures of Kavanaughty, two words pop into my mind immediately: organ donor. The liver may well be shot, but there are probably some other parts which could enable better people to live.

by Anonymousreply 101July 11, 2022 12:47 AM

Exactly r100. This was inexcusable. Republicans are scum.

by Anonymousreply 102July 11, 2022 12:51 AM

The one good thing is the Fed is being forced to look at them. Wouldnā€™t be delightful if the Bash-bitch Nazi got swept up in the hopefully coming SCOTUS investigation? She would not be untouched ā€” the only way to deal with treachery of this magnitude is to clean house, top to bottom. In a corporation, during a takeover, all staff tied for the old regime are gone, regardless of their loyalty. Our government has to root out every single one of them, they all MUST be banned from working for any public office at any level forever. That means all the people tied to BK go with him.

by Anonymousreply 103July 11, 2022 3:44 AM

The tourists were/are broke and couldn't afford bus fare for their trip(s) to the capitol.

SOMEONE paid their fare. The committee has the receipts. All of them.

by Anonymousreply 104July 11, 2022 3:48 AM

R104, I remember that in the ensuing chaos in the first week or so after the failed coup, there was an actual story that Ginni paid for some of these buses, I want to say to the tune of $20k. It was talked about in media, then suddenly received zero press. So weird, right?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 105July 11, 2022 4:31 AM

I remember that!

by Anonymousreply 106July 11, 2022 5:22 AM

Will Ginni be dragged before the Jan. 6 committee? The bitch should be.

by Anonymousreply 107July 11, 2022 5:26 AM

Every cell in my body needs to believe that Liz will be serving us ā€œGinni: Parmesanā€ as the entree. I need to see her go down, and go down hard. If she loves this country as much as she likes to pretend, why would she not be proud to publicly tell her neighbors what exactly she did do around the riots? I would think if her mission is to serve our country and that she is a true patriot, then I donā€™t understand why she wouldnā€™t be jumping at the opportunity to show the country how a real patriot acts? What is she trying to hide? Why canā€™t she get a fucking backbone and sit her fat-ass before that committee. Defend your shit, Vir-Jie-Nah!!!!! If you are so clean, why not state the facts of what you did/did not do?

If she refuses to testify this week, she should be charged with contempt and submit to DOJ. I know DOJ rejected charging two traitors, but this is a new case. Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!! Lock her UUUUUP!!

by Anonymousreply 108July 11, 2022 5:55 AM

Hopefully she gets subpoenaed and is forced to testify. And they throw the book at her. That batshit lunatic has been getting away with all kinds of fuckery for far too long.

by Anonymousreply 109July 11, 2022 6:11 AM

I know this is too daytime-soapish, but wouldn't it be great if Kavanaugh got behind the wheel of his car, rollicking drunk, ran through a stop sign and right into Clarence and Ginni driving and they'd all be DOA?

by Anonymousreply 110July 11, 2022 6:26 AM

Ginni Thomas did not pay for buses. Sheā€™s terrible, but that was a false rumor.

by Anonymousreply 111July 11, 2022 10:32 AM

She's not even white. What is their problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 11, 2022 4:45 PM

R112 OMG! What an angrry bitch face. She was Brett's assistant? Wonder if she's still his assistant...on the govt's payroll.

by Anonymousreply 113July 11, 2022 5:39 PM

Sheā€™s Mexican/Jewish. A self-loathing one. Itā€™s funny how these people hate themselves and believe if they work for a white man than they can become white themselves. Cognitive dissonance.

by Anonymousreply 114July 12, 2022 2:24 AM

? Mexican and Jewish isn't "white". Her features are ethnic and harsh.

Blame the senate for not immediately stopping the confirmation after that person disrespected the solemnity and dignity of the hearing with her mean mugging and vile antics. The drunk made threats and blubbered.

What a shitshow.

And I would punch my boss in his throat if ever dared to whisper in my ear in that suggestive manner.

Don't fucking breathe on me, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 115July 12, 2022 2:34 AM

Mexican is a nationality, not a race. Mexicans are of all races.

In my shopbottom days I ran into all types of people and most Mexican customers I met looked German or Dutch.

But that one there? Is a dark skinned ethnic type who has a lot of nerve flashing white power signs anywhere but most especially in this setting.

When they talk about building a wall, they are referring to keeping this kind out. And they hate Jews too.

by Anonymousreply 116July 12, 2022 2:41 AM

The confirmation should've been stopped when Kavanaugh revealed his boorish, coarse personality. Totally inappropriate. And then of course the white power sign. It was disgraceful. Republicans have no morals or respect.

by Anonymousreply 117July 12, 2022 2:44 AM

I feel sorry for Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan, who seem like two very good and decent people, having to put up with the assholes they work with.

by Anonymousreply 118July 12, 2022 2:46 AM

R114 If you check her wiki page, you will see that she is Catholic and her mother is Catholic, which might explain her outlook and her connection to Kavanaugh. Her father's Jewish ancestry clearly doesn't factor into her views (unless she hates him). I also noticed some law firm made her a partner last year so it looks like being a heinous white power signaler is working out for her. What a scummy, scummy country this is.

by Anonymousreply 119July 12, 2022 1:03 PM

Keep it up. Target the perjurers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 12, 2022 7:14 PM

I'm glad that this Zina bitch is being called out and that people weren't gaslighted. I recall at the time the trolls were trying to say that she was just resting her hand on her arm, not making a white power symbol. Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 121July 13, 2022 2:20 AM

That was a white power symbol, no doubt. Don't believe the bullshit spin.

by Anonymousreply 122July 13, 2022 2:21 AM

I'm sick about this. Not only did Big Brett lie about Roe v Wade, that bitch behind him was obviously flashing a white power symbol. The same bitch was whispering to during the hearing. Fuck him. And now we're stuck with him for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 123July 13, 2022 2:26 AM

R 8 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 124July 13, 2022 2:32 AM

R124 Aw shucks. šŸ˜˜

by Anonymousreply 125July 13, 2022 3:53 AM

NEVER FORGET: When Obama was President, Mitch McConnell BLOCKED President Obama from having nomination hearings for SCOTUS for almost a year.

When Trump was President, Mitch McConnell rammed through 3 nominees that ALL perjured themselves under oath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126July 13, 2022 3:57 AM

Mitch McConnell is guilty of high treason.

by Anonymousreply 127July 13, 2022 4:11 AM

Mitch McConnell is evil.

by Anonymousreply 128July 13, 2022 4:14 AM

Why is Mitch McConnell siding with China by threatening to block a bill that would bring manufacturing jobs home and make the U.S. more competitive?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 13, 2022 4:22 AM

He is in thier pay.

by Anonymousreply 130July 13, 2022 4:56 AM

They would rather destroy America than have any LIB win.

by Anonymousreply 131July 13, 2022 11:59 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 132July 17, 2022 1:33 AM

The SS deliberately erasing phone messages wiped this person off the radar.

The morton steakhouse social media intern was responsible for the controversy, they shouldn't have mentioned his visit or the protest outside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 17, 2022 1:39 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 134July 21, 2022 4:29 AM

ā€œBrettā€ (bitch name if I ever heard one) is a limp dick, mamaā€™s boy Mary worshipper.

Heā€™s the very definition of dumb-ass pussy.

He isnā€™t a real man.

by Anonymousreply 135July 21, 2022 4:51 AM

Irish Catholic trash

by Anonymousreply 136July 21, 2022 7:40 PM

R136 That is an insult to Irish Catholic trash

by Anonymousreply 137July 21, 2022 10:40 PM

Yeah Irish American Catholics have small dicks and big angerā€¦but are usually pretty witty at least.

by Anonymousreply 138July 22, 2022 12:03 AM

Iā€™ll shit on his grave.

by Anonymousreply 139July 22, 2022 12:08 AM

Never forget!

by Anonymousreply 140July 29, 2022 1:24 AM

Notice how Alito has gained a new look to evade protestors! What assholes these fucking cowards are. Make sure we see Alitoā€™s new face so we can continue to shit on it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 29, 2022 2:23 PM

Alitoā€™s disguise is more clear in this video. He dons sides and beard now. Coukd be simply because the court is not in session now, but still, heā€™s the BIGGEST BIGOT ASSHOLE on the court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 29, 2022 2:26 PM

His Roe v Wade lying paid off. Is it possible to charge a person with perjury for lying under oath to a congressional committee?

by Anonymousreply 143August 3, 2022 12:23 AM

Or having a hatchet faced assistant flash gang signs during the confirmation hearings? The contempt and hatred these people have for America is palpable.

by Anonymousreply 144August 3, 2022 12:25 AM

Based on the Kansas pro-abortion rights overwhelming victory, Iā€™d say these perjuring Extremes are about to get their due!

by Anonymousreply 145August 3, 2022 3:43 AM

I hope the Dems will go on to crush these misogynistic Republican assholes and go on to fix the Extreme Courtā€™s broken wagon. This is what happens when one lies under oath in order to crap on our rights and use subterfuge to impose your personal religious beliefs on the American people and violate the separation of Church and State that is guaranteed in our Constitution!

by Anonymousreply 146August 3, 2022 3:47 AM

Link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 3, 2022 3:48 AM

The voters of Kansas just told Brett to fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 148August 3, 2022 3:56 AM

A rogue scotus shames us all. Uncle Thomas gave up his side hustle as a professor because students are outraged with his lowlife behaviors.

by Anonymousreply 149August 3, 2022 6:55 AM

The whole 'letter to Feinstein' was cooked-up (probably by Missy Graham) to divert from Kavanaugh's shady finances. It worked, and the hearings became, "Was he a rapist?".

by Anonymousreply 150August 3, 2022 7:19 AM

These 4 lying bitch Extremes need to learn a lesson about stripping women of their rights!ā€¦about subjugating and trying to run an end around to controlling women (50%+of the American population) to tell them what they can or cannot do with their own bodies!

They very well know that this equally effects their male partners. Many married couples want to decide for themselves when and if they want to add another child to their family. Fucking Republicans will NEVER pass a single pro-family legislation to help them to afford an additional child.

So these RePigs better get a fucking clue that they are decidedly NOT pro-life, but rather PRO-CONTROL over what women AND MEN can do. Fuck your control, civil rights-destroying and government dictatorship attempts to strip Americans of their freedom from government in personal and private decisions!

by Anonymousreply 151August 3, 2022 3:45 PM

Expect Kavanaugh, Alito and Barrett to send the voters of Kansas a sternly worded letter to the voters of Kansas, telling them how disappointed the Supremes are with the outcome and how the voters will be condemned to hell for all eternity.

by Anonymousreply 152August 3, 2022 3:49 PM

Expect many Kansas women to send these Extremes a traffic cone that they may sit and spin on.

by Anonymousreply 153August 3, 2022 3:53 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 154August 13, 2022 7:04 PM

I bet r154 looks like Brett in the op pic. A big asshole

by Anonymousreply 155August 13, 2022 7:06 PM

We've all known guys like Brett Kavanaugh. Obnoxious, boorish know-it-alls who drink too much.

As soon as I saw him on tv in the confirmation hearings I knew exactly what kind of asshole he is.

by Anonymousreply 156August 13, 2022 7:24 PM

I think it may turn out to not be a good look for the US to have a third of their SCOTUS justices appointed by a Russian spy.

by Anonymousreply 157August 13, 2022 8:05 PM

Not forgotten, lying in wait.

by Anonymousreply 158August 13, 2022 8:18 PM

Never, ever forget this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 159August 19, 2022 1:39 AM

This is what this fucker wants in order to protect a fetus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 19, 2022 3:45 AM

Iā€™m not kidding - this is the one abortion case that he tried to block in 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161August 19, 2022 3:48 AM

he and that creature who sat beside him flashing gang signs during the confirmation hearing are what living breathing failed abortions look like. both demonstrate retroactive abortions should be available to women

by Anonymousreply 162August 19, 2022 4:02 AM

MOMMY DOESN'T LOVE YOU. MOMMY WANTED TO FLUSH YOU DOWN THE TOILET LIKE THE POS YOU ARE.

by Anonymousreply 163August 19, 2022 4:04 AM

He's a monstrous asshole. Obscene that he's a SC Justice.

by Anonymousreply 164August 19, 2022 4:08 AM

Yes and I regret even wasting my time with this guy in the first place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165August 19, 2022 4:12 AM

I donā€™t ask for much. But I really, really need this guy to be removed. Iā€™m not picky as to how. Drug scandal? Sex scandal? Bribery scandal? Pelican Brief?

by Anonymousreply 166August 19, 2022 11:25 AM

DUIs? Come on DC Police, if you've pulled him over, don't cover it up.

by Anonymousreply 167August 19, 2022 12:41 PM

As if we didn't already know all too well that the justice system is a two-tiered one, here comes this fool and all his supporters to make a complete and utter hellscape of it.

by Anonymousreply 168August 19, 2022 12:52 PM

Please urge Chris Wray to re-open the FBIā€™s investigations into Kavanaughā€™s sexual misconduct.

However, I remember hearing/reading that he had. Itā€™s just been drowned out by the MSM in their insatiable race to the bottom News rating frenzy. And, BTW, fuck CNN and MSNBC for their sports (Shitler v. America) obsession to gain ratings.

Never fool yourself that the most ardent anti-Shitlerā€™s are only there to boost CNN and MSNBCā€™s shareholders profits! That includes Rachel Maddow, Lawrence Oā€™Donnell and Stephanie Ruhle. Their paymasters do not care about America and only care about making gobs of $$$ to enrich themselves! Never forget!

by Anonymousreply 169August 19, 2022 2:24 PM

This man's performance during his confirmation hearing including threatening "what goes around,comes around " and the assistant flashing gang signs behind him was enough to disqualify his nomination.

by Anonymousreply 170August 19, 2022 2:30 PM

Link regarding Chris Wrayā€™s FBIā€™s Kavanaugh sexual misconduct investigation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 19, 2022 2:32 PM

None of these articles suggest that Christopher Wray has re-opened or is presently conducting an active FBI investigation into Kavanaughā€™s sexual misconduct case. He really needs to answer to this point now and justify that he should continue as Bidenā€™s FBI director. Seriously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172August 19, 2022 2:38 PM

Chris Wray is doing the investigation in the background in the off chance that Democrats retain the House and move towards 60 in the Senate for an impeachment and removal. Probably investigating Ginni as well.

by Anonymousreply 173August 19, 2022 3:41 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 174November 10, 2022 3:42 AM

Even if they have incontrovertible evidence, I doubt the DOJ would pursue it. Itā€™s not a part of Dem DNA, it would seem.

by Anonymousreply 175November 10, 2022 7:10 AM

Itā€™s also part of why Dems cannot get a supermajority: itā€™s because voters also all the Shitler grifting and they are getting away with it so far. In the back of poepleā€™s minds, they know the truth and the outright theft/price gouging/Putinā€™s senseless slaughter of innocent civilians - I could go on and on. The point is people no longer feel safe in their existence anymore. This shit builds up and nothing happens.

FFS, the only role of the govt is to keep its citizenry safe. The fact is, we havenā€™t and it builds into anger.

by Anonymousreply 176November 10, 2022 7:17 AM

He has all the makings of a spouse abuser. His wife needs to get out while she can.

by Anonymousreply 177November 26, 2022 11:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!