Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which Movie Should I Watch Tonight or Read my Book?

Please help

Should I watch a classic film or ready one of my books.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2022 12:25 AM

I am also thinking about watching a movie now and then reading afterwards

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2022 11:46 PM

The Hunchback of Notre Dame, but the classic Disney animated feature film.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2022 11:46 PM

I am watching the second half of Barry Lyndon. Watch that!

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2022 11:46 PM

R2 I saw that one recently

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 11:52 PM

It is evenly tied

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2022 11:55 PM

None of these suggestions appeal to me. I'm going back to my book White Lies (Jonellen Heckler) for a second time. Wish she had continued writing.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 11:57 PM

OP, you are a vile, sorry little BITCH!!!

How dare you even think of engaging in an activity that doesn't involve ME!!! Turn in your God-damned gay card immediately!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2022 12:04 AM

I'm picking Child's Play because it received the least amount of votes.

James Mason, Robert Preston, and Beau Bridges.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2022 12:07 AM

The Pumpkin Eater is wonderful and my personal favorite Anne Bancroft performance. Also features James Mason and Maggie Smith as a sleazy tart named Philpot.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2022 12:09 AM

I haven't read Advise and Consent but the movie is quite good with an all-star cast: Henry Fonda, Charles Laughton, Gene Tierney, Walter Pidgeon, Peter Lawford, Les Ayres, and Mr. Joan Crawford 2.0 himself, Franchot Tone.

Betty White also made her film debut with a small appearance.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2022 12:12 AM

I voted for "Reading "Dangerous Liasons". Bonus points will be awarded if you follow up the book by reading the Christopher Hampton play.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2022 12:25 AM

The Fallen Idol has one of the most odious children in the history of cinema.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2022 12:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!