Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Another LatinX wins GOP race

What's going on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 25, 2022 10:45 AM

[quote] What's going on?

Racist republicans

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2022 10:38 PM

It's the economy, stupid.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2022 10:41 PM

Huh? What do you mean, what’s going on? Wait until you see what’s coming in November.

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2022 10:46 PM

Note to OP: They don't like being called that.

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 10:48 PM

You tell us, OP AKA Brooklyn Seacow.

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2022 10:48 PM

There is no such motherfucking thing as LATINX.

There is only Latino/Latina.

LATINX is a white, European, racist construct of a word, meant to erase thousands of years of Spanish language history.

Romance language words have a GENDER. Like it or not.

You fucking colonizing cunt!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 11:00 PM

Most Latinos in Congress are Dems.

As are most Asians and most African Americans

And 40% of Dems in Congress are female, versus only 20% of Republicans

Biden won Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico because of Latinos

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2022 11:02 PM

Majority of Hispanic people identify as white; they’re also largely religious. Makes sense that they voted republican. White is the majority race, it makes sense that they would align with the norm and not the struggle. My boss is married to a Puerto Rican, whose parents were both born on the island; she’s white of mostly British stock. Their kids identify as white, and like many other Hispanic people, their kids do not speak Spanish and isn’t around any of his family.

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2022 11:19 PM

Anyone who uses the term " LatinX" is a woke white person, because they are the only ones who use it.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 11:32 PM

Every single member of my family is a Republican, except my brother and I. And I cannot even confirm that he still is.

My stepsister is a dem for sure. Most Latinos are conservatives. They also have a lot of secret self loathing going on.

And… Latin news skews conservative. Always has and probably always will.

Some to many people in my family have ZERO clue why they’re conservatives. They’re either just dumb or really racist and hateful, like most Cubans and South Americans I know.

This simply just is not new. Don’t understand why people believe it is?

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 11:42 PM

The Great Realignment Of Latinos to GOP is underway. Next, Asians, then black men

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2022 11:44 PM

National Democrats poured no money into this race seeing that it'll be up for election again in November. No big deal.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2022 11:46 PM

R4 is correct.

Please stop calling us Latinx. We DESPISE that word. You progressives calling us Latinx isn’t helping matters.

I’m not sure who came up with that ridiculous word, but we’re Latinos. We’re not fucking Latinx. We roll our eyes whenever we hear that word and don’t understand why you guys insist on calling us that.

Fuck off with that stupid word.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2022 12:10 AM

Let these dumb Mexicans keep sucking up to Anglos, even though most of them don’t like Hispanics. Most of them have self-hate issues. The Republicans can keep them.

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2022 12:17 AM

They will keep them, R14. Along with everyone else you despise for disloyalty no matter how out of touch Democrats seem to be determined to continue to be.

Don't call people what they don't want to be called, whether it's Latinx or Cis.

Stop calling Latinos who disagree with your policies "self-hating".

Stop calling black people who disagree with you Uncle Toms and coons.

Drop the insane contempt for more than half of the electorate.

Stop pushing trans shit. Stop pushing white guilt. Stop pushing "toxic masculinity" and all the other culturally poisonous shit that comes out of grievance studies.

November is going to be a pummeling. I do not think any lessons will be learned.

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2022 2:38 AM

[quote]Please stop calling us Latinx. We DESPISE that word. You progressives calling us Latinx isn’t helping matters.

You're suffering from lack of education and should focus your energy toward enlightenment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2022 2:46 AM

NPR suggests using "Latin@".

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2022 3:15 AM

[r14] this, they really have inferior complexity, more than Asians.

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2022 3:25 AM

R13 it’s enough that you people already call yourself “latino”, when you people aren’t even true latin.

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2022 3:27 AM

R10, you kidding right? hispanics took catholicism and mixed it with their moonworshipping proclivities to make a new religion. It's all signaling and projection. They don't believe anything they preach and some of the most violent, barbaric people you can meet. They also overwhelmingly vote for more immigration, gun control, affirmative action, gibs, and the restriction of free speech. But they will unquestioningly sign up for military service and consume the latest product. They are ideal cattle.

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2022 3:28 AM

R10 “most Latinos are conservative”. The biggest lie on earth, 12% of latinos identify as gay, and most of them are obese and degenerate [if not more due to a desire to assimilate to LA culture]. I have never seen such promiscuity from a group of people. Everyone is fucking everyone, the husband is cheating, the wife is cheating, and yet they claim to be catholics and conservative, so typical.

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2022 3:31 AM

R13 I don’t know why you guys even insist on calling yourselves “latino” when you people are truly mutt mixed people and have no links to Latins

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2022 3:33 AM

R15 = desperate to be white

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2022 3:33 AM

R9 I use it because it pisses you off

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2022 3:34 AM

R15, please add to the list, just because a black person lives within your borders, it doesn’t make them African American. Some of us applied for entrance into America, yay, then became residents and finally citizens. We are black Americans, period.

by Anonymousreply 25June 24, 2022 1:52 AM

[quote] We are black Americans, period.

I agree but the rules change every few years and the penalties for non-compliance are high. You must conform to the New York Times Manual of Style and Usage..

It was Negro.

The Colored

Then Afro-American.

Then Black

Then Minorities

then People of Color.

And I probably missed a couple.

by Anonymousreply 26June 24, 2022 2:06 AM

R9 one other type of person uses Latinx --trolls. I see you OP well done I love it.

by Anonymousreply 27June 24, 2022 2:09 AM

😉

by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2022 12:00 PM

[quote]except my brother and I.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2022 12:35 PM

A Republican won a Republican primary. Watch out, demoncrats!

by Anonymousreply 30June 24, 2022 1:17 PM

Spanberger is talented. Will be a shame to lose her. But she will lose, like many.

by Anonymousreply 31June 24, 2022 1:32 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 32June 25, 2022 7:46 AM

Hear hear r15

by Anonymousreply 33June 25, 2022 10:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!